ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Verses 12 - december

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 12 - december Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 13 Fév - 14:42

Day 10 - December 1

2 thessalonians 2:15 So therefore, brethren, stand firm, and hold back the teachings which you have learned, either by word or by our letter.

Peace on you ..
The elect will not give up or be seduced by the world. When we have known God, nothing can seduce us. On the contrary, we become more and more strong against this world, and above all we know that The world is superficial, that he can bring nothing good to us. The only thing he brings us is death, for the world must be destroyed, and those who follow it with it.
God has transmitted to us, through Moses, His teachings, what we must practice, our conduct to have between us and towards those of the nations. When I compare them with what I am taught by religions, I see change, but the Spirit that is in me leads me into the whole truth, so religions can not seduce the elect. Keeping God's commandments, allows us to grow spiritually, and it is this growth that makes me perfect, mature, and it allows me to overcome my weaknesses and this world that seeks only to destroy me, to destroy God and His people..
We are in the hand of God, for we serve His cause, and it is for this reason that we are strong, not us, but Jesus who is in us, he is the one who has conquered the world for His people. .
We know from history that the people became weak and submissive, when they no longer followed God, but on the contrary, they were conquerors of the world when they followed God faithfully. To follow God means to keep His commandments, His word, His feasts, what He commands us.
I have posted in this forum, all that we have to do, all our obligations to God, all these scams of religions, and this is not slander, but it is our history. I simply did research to try to understand where this misguidance comes from, why nobody knows God, why nobody wants to follow Him ..
Know my friend that the name of Jesus does not save, but God saves, and it is in Him being faithful. Jesus is a step to this fidelity, one must go through Jesus, but it is God who remains the master. You will be saved if you keep the commandments of God and are baptized into Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:12).
Good meditation ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:52

Day 11 - December 2

Leviticus 20:8 And you shall keep My statutes, and you shall do them. I am the Lord who sanctifies you.

Peace on you ..
One thing that we must absolutely understand is that Jesus did not come to change the word of God, but to remind us of it. It was somewhat changed by the religious, so the same thing We see today, religions that impose their ordinances and make us change God.
The old covenant is the shadow of things to come, so the shadow of the newborn in Jesus. Jesus made us become spiritual beings, and our history is that of the Old Testament, for it was Jesus (Joshua) who brought us into the Promised Land. The old covenant was physical, the new covenant is spiritual, But they are the same, and it is precisely by comparing them that we can know the different outcomes of our actions. Let us remember that Jesus said to his disciples that the prophecies were not for them, but for the elect of the last times, so be us.
When Joshua brought us into the Promised Land, he was advised to keep the commandments of God above all, for it is these commandments that make us holy. Indeed, if I am baptized, but I live and practice the ways of the world, I will always remain unclean, for God must have given us a law in order to educate us. By comparing the teachings of the world and those of God, We can actually see a real difference. Before I knew God, I thought that I was a good man, with values ​​and respect for others, but when I knew God, I realized that I had to become a child again in order to please God. That He taught me was very different from what my parents and the world had taught me.
Jesus came to destroy death and give us eternity, so it is sacrifices that no longer exist in the law, but not the rest. All these physical rituals no longer have their place, but not the teachings of God, such as not seeing the nudity of a parent, or helping one's neighbor, or teaching us to love one's neighbor, these teachings can never Be taken away, they are the teachings that God commands us to respect if we want to have access to His heaven .. Beware of religions, they make you change God, they impose their words on you, as the devil did In Eden with Eve ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:52

Day 12 - December 3

Hosea 6:
1 Come, let us return unto the LORD, for he hath torn him, and he will heal us; He struck, and He will bandage our wounds.
2 In two days He will make us live; On the third day He will put us upright, and we shall live before His face,

Peace on you ..
Indeed, we have fallen because of our sins, but it is very reassuring to know that God is raising us, or that He wants to rise. It is up to us to do what Pleases God, in order to receive His blessings.
God wants to bless His people, He wants to raise Him, for we have a job to do in this world, to teach the world, to make Him known our God. The world does not know God, it knows religions, it does not follow God, but it follows religions, and as in all generations, these same religions have led us astray from God by imposing lies on us.
God has chosen and trained and taught the elect so that they may work for Him. None of us follow a religion, for we know that they are of the devil, but all of us follow God and keep His commandments and His word .
Already for some time we have been waiting for God to provide us with the necessary means to continue our work. It is God who provides for us, He gives us all that we need in order to carry out what He has prepared for us. See that for each of us in the past, David, Solomon, Zerubbabel, etc. , God provided them with the material so that they could rebuild the temple. How can I rebuild the temple if I have nothing? God takes care of us, and each one according to what He has prepared for it. We must not doubt or fear, for it is God who manages, and He will give us all, for all that we do is for His glory, that He may be glorified. It is a struggle between God and religions. The elect denounce the scam of religions and glorifies God, it is God who is God, and it is He who is to be glorified.
You religious, if you insult it, then you will hate us, whereas if we insult God, it leaves you indifferent. For us, we are in the service of God, and all of us He is the only one who can be glorified, and there is no question of letting the enemy take His place. I will give you a single example. You fallow the feasts of the world, Is the world which you glorify, I fallow the feasts of God, as well as His days, for it is God that I glorify.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:55

Day 13 - December 4

Joel 2:
12 Thus now, saith the LORD, return unto Me with all your heart, with fasting, and with tears, and with mourning;
13 And tear your hearts, and not your garments, and return unto the LORD your God; For He is full of grace and merciful, slow to anger and great in kindness, and He repents of the evil with which He has threatened.

Peace on you ..
We must understand that God is willing to forgive your evil deeds of the past, it is repentance. God would forgive you for having betrayed him with your religions and your world and your ways, but you must change your ways, abandon your misdeeds, otherwise you will always be under the sentence of death, for God judges the world, He will destroy those Who do not want to follow Him, and when you fallow your religion, it is not God that you fallow.
Why do you think that your religion is better than that of the other? It is seduction, the religions are different, so that you can find one that suits your flesh, but they are all, without exception , Created by men of power, and not one does not respect the ordinances and the days and the calendar of God .. Is it not because you are blind that you can follow them without reacting? Why me, I See their scams and do not follow them? ..
God wants to save you, He wants to forgive you, He will give you mercy, but on condition that you want it. He can not force you, neither to love Him, nor to follow Him, it is you who has this possibility of choice in your hands. But you can not use the name of Jesus, his sacrifice, and defile him with your defects. On the day of your baptism, you promised to follow God through Jesus, but in fact today, it is not God that you fallow, but your religion makes you believe anything and you You say, amen! .. But with this practice, you insult God and despise the sacrifice of Jesus. The religions flatter you and reassure you on your access to heaven, but I tell you that it is with death That you are engaged, for if you turn away from God, you can not enter His heaven, and Jesus is not enough to open the door to us. We must keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus, that is the true key that opens the door, that one, difficult to access.
Return to God, repent and ask for forgiveness for having offended Him so much, fasting, crying and imploring His forgiveness, but above all, turn away from your religions, for they insult God, following them is the devil That you honor.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:55

Day 14 - December 5

Daniel 2:9 And if you do not make known to me the dream, there is one decree for you; For you have prepared a false and perverse word to say it before me, until time has changed. Therefore tell me the dream, and I will know that you can tell me the interpretation.

Peace on you ..
We must understand that the most hidden secrets are before God, and He is the One who can make us know all things. He is the one who probes us within ourselves and helps us to know ourselves, so that we can correct our shortcomings.
While I thought I was a respectful person with good values, I asked God to show me the one I really was, the one that He saw. One night, He gave me a dream, and what He showed me frightened me, and that was what enabled me to fight in the right direction. The fact of knowing who I really was allowed me to ask God to give me the necessary gifts, in order to improve myself, in order to change this carnal being, so that it becomes a being born again in Jesus- Christ, worthy to honor this title, this title of Son of God.
There is a world that separates us, between the fleshly being and the spiritual being, and for this reason God has given us a law and ordinances of law, in order to teach us how we must become for Him please.
Many think that being baptized in Jesus is enough to please God. It is already a good thing, it is above all a step by which we must imperatively pass, but then we must change our ways, otherwise our baptism will be of no use to us.
In this account of Daniel, it will be seen that he associated himself with other brethren, in order to ask for an exceptional thing, an extraordinary thing.
The elect are in the hand of God, and God protects us, and we have seen that the fact of being faithful and consecrated to us opens all doors to us, even what seems impossible. On the same occasion that God raised His elect, He also allowed others to understand that He exists, and that He is the one true God. It is thus possible for us, through these elect, to know the path to follow in order to reach God.
The world uses the word God and makes you think a lot of nonsense, but in the depths of you you can see that you have no real communions with God, He does not speak to you, or rather, you do not You do not want to talk to you. You have a superficial relationship with God, and if you do not decide to change your ways, it is by far that you will see the gateway to His heaven, but it will be closed to you ..
The elect are the sons of God, they are this unity of the prayer of Jesus in John 17, they are one with Jesus and with the Father, they are consecrated to God and do His will. It is not you who choose what arranges you, but if you want to be part of His world, you must submit to the demands of God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:56

Day 15 - December 6

Act 3:19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that the times of refreshment from the face of the Lord come,

Peace on you ..
Here is the way to engage in truth with God. There is first repentance, we must say aloud and before witnesses, all our sins that we know, this is to empty our bag, is to get rid of our sins. Then there is this commitment with God, through Jesus Christ, it is the sacrifice offered to erase the sanction that weighed on us for our sins. His blood purifies us, he is now spiritual, it is something we ask for, but we can not touch. On the other hand, we plunge into the water, this water is symbolic of purifying water, it is mixed with the blood of the lamb, and that is what came out of his wound on the cross, blood and the water..
By this way we can appear before God without fear of being destroyed, but we must understand that this is only a step, not the end of a march.
Many religions do not do this, and for this reason you have no communion with God, for He can not receive you. You want to appear before Him, it is good, but you can not appear before God by being tainted.
This verse tells us how to do it, and we can still read it in Act 2:38. We can not do otherwise, and it is not we who decide how to do it. We, if we want to benefit from the blessings of God, must simply obey what He commands us to do, it is He who tells us by what path we must walk.
I saw pastors baptizing without repentance, but it can not be so, for you always carry your sins in you, they are not erased. It is for this reason that you can not follow God, you will always follow a religion, until you do things properly.
It is the same, that when you sin, you stray from God, until the time of your repentance. You must know that at each sin you reduce the Spirit that God gave you at the time of your baptism, if it was done correctly, because if your baptism was not done in norms, then you can not Possess the Spirit ..
It is the Old Testament that shows us our history, not the religions that seduce you with beautiful words. God tells us that if we do not follow His commandments, then He will scatter us, We will return to Him. You can read it in the prayer of Solomon (1 Kings 8:36-39).
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:56

Day 16 - December 7

James 5:20 Let him know that he who brings a sinner back from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

Peace on you ..
Each of the elect works for God. God teaches us, so that in return we can teach and guide others. The others are the other chosen ones who have not yet returned to the sheepfold, either because they are not yet converted or because they are still under the yoke of religions. For the latter, they understand that by following their religion, they lack something, they do not have that light in their heart that allows them to communicate with God, their cries remain unanswered.
The elect are taught by God and follow His ordinances, and our teaching is different from the teachings of religions. The teachings of religions are derived from men of power, as we have seen with the Christian religion, which is no other than a religion which follows the precepts of the Romans, and by reading what has happened with the councils, After the death of Jesus, we can see all their manipulations.
The elect are following the teachings of God, and we know that the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, that is, the reflection of what we must live and follow. God gave us His word through Moses and Teaches us about the behavior we should have towards others, as well as about what God wants us to respect, such as His shabbath or His holidays.
The elect are priests, and we are proud to be called by God and trained by God, proud that He has given us to take care of His people, and proud to be called His sons and daughters. Is a great responsibility that we have in our hands, namely that we are responsible for the souls that God has entrusted to us.
Pastors of religions are wolves, mercenaries who do not care about the souls of others, and their punishment will not be different, everyone will receive the fruit of what he has sown. They work for the devil, they make you Shimmering beautiful things, when in reality they bind you and throw you into the pit.
When you fallow a religion that makes you change of god, it can not come from God. God is an invariable God, He was the same as He will be, how you can now believe in a trinity, how would He change you days and festivals? If the Old Testament were the shadow of Things to come, why can not you refer to this story to follow yours? .. They made you abolish the word of God to impose theirs on you .. How can you be seduced thus without reacting Are you already dead?
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 17 - December 8

Isaiah 8:5 And the LORD spake unto me again, saying,

Peace on you ..
Speak to this blind and deaf people, tell him what will happen to him if he continues in his obsession.
You follow religions, men, and you pronounce the name of God. You have associated Him with wood and iron, you impose upon Him all sorts of impurities, and you pretend to be His sons. But what, did not God tell us how we should behave, did He not teach us the difference between good and evil, between pure and impure? Has made, and it is called the law and the ordinances of the law, the precepts of God.
You delight in the mud and you would like to be sons of the Most High God, of the most holy. But God has given us teachings, in order to practice them, in order to please Him. True, religions offer more tolerance, but it is for your loss, an apocalypse is prepared to sort out, all those who refuse the authority of God will be destroyed, and this is what our history teaches us. Old testament that you do not want to hear.
The Bible is full of stories that tell us about these different options, those who follow God in truth, and those who reject Him, or laugh at Him. You think it will be different for you because you think you are baptized In Jesus, but baptism is nothing but a formality without consequence, everyone can be baptized, but another is to follow God, only a few people determined to save their souls can get involved enough, can renounce the world , Working for the heavenly city. Most of you are not even baptized correctly, everyone does as he pleases, while God is a God of order and discipline, a God with laws and rules, as All institutions ..
The old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so was the shadow of our history, those who were born of the Spirit by Jesus. It must be the same story, except that one is physical and the other is spiritual, it means that it works by the Spirit, not by the flesh, but we must not change anything, God remains God, we do not add anyone to Him, we must not change God. Jesus was already there to bring us into the promised land, it is not a new Jesus, and he does not take the place of God. When a king gives authority to his chief of the army for a war, this chief does not become the king for all that, he remains the chief of the armies, and the king remains the sovereign.
You let yourself be seduced by religions, but they do not come from God, otherwise there would be only one.
My poor friend, if you persist in your ways, you will never be able to pass this narrow gate, you will only pass the gate of hell, that of the rebels, those who refuse the authority of God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:57

Day 18 - December 9

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice with joy, O daughter of Zion; Cries of joy, daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, thy king cometh unto thee; He is just and having salvation, humble and riding on a donkey, and on a foal, the breast of an ass.

Peace on you ..
All the elect await God, the world of God, or an angel visits them, and we rejoice at this moment, and we are not afraid. We know that a new period is opening up for us because we have just finished learning time, school, and as everyone knows, after school there is work.
God taught us, prepared, so that we can in return, make known to the world, how to behave, and that they are the rules to follow. We fight against religions, in order to save some souls. Religions by mutual agreement, push you into the pit, and we, the elected ones, by mutual agreement, try to get you out of it, or else, to avoid you from entering it.
We are examples in this world, so that you know how to please God, and especially how to pass this narrow and difficult door of access.
God sends us what we need for our work. We were evaluated with talents, and you will receive according to your abilities and your projects. Each of us, and whatever our geographical point, will receive something to begin his work, for the elect are one, a body, a Spirit, a unity, so when I receive, everyone gets ..
I am Zorobabel, the one whom God has mandated to rebuild His temple, but what does that mean? It means that I recreated the place of worship, as in ancient times, when the temple was destroyed By sin, it is the same today, and it lasts since the sacrifice of Jesus, the temple is destroyed, and nobody has more guide, we are tossed here and there by the religions that lead us to the stake ..
The elect therefore have this work to do, rebuild the temple, make known the word of God and His will, how to behave, that they are the feasts and the days to be respected, that they are our obligations, And I am the prime contractor.
Like Solomon, I will receive what is necessary for me to build not only a temple to worship but also a community so that we may be separated from the world but in the world, Serve as testimony, and I will apply in this community the rules and laws of God, modified since the sacrifice of Jesus. We are priests, we teach the law of God, and our work begins now and will end in the millennium..
Only God is glorified in this affair, and if we can not discern between religions and God, then it can not succeed. I speak of the elect and their work, for with regard to religions and what they have already put in place, it must be destroyed because God destroys the world to make room for us. The apocalypse is already on the way , And I Zorobabel, I will live this junction between grace and millennium ..
Good continuation and good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:57

Day 19 - December 10

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said to them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Peace on you ..
Yes, we are in the hand of God, and nothing can happen to us, for what we do we do for the glory of God, and God has told us that He is protecting us. We still have one thing you do not have is that certainty of being with God. We already have our entrance into the millennium, even as we are still here and in this flesh. We have this certainty, for we know God, He speaks to us, He teaches us, we simply follow the path He has given us trace.
You religious follow your religions, placed by men of power, and I know with certainty that you have no communion with God, for I know that you can not hear Him, and this is valid for All religions of the world. To have this intimacy with God, we must follow a whole process, plus add time to understand all the subtleties and grow as a mature man .. We must listen to God, do His will , Obey Him ..
You, you are engaged with the world, and these are the precepts of the world that you follow. You have abolished all that God asked us to do. By abolishing His teachings, you have separated from the people of God. So, of course, you like to give yourself beautiful titles, sons of God, His family, Belong him, His people, full of names of religions, etc. There are so many names with these religions, Lose .. But I reassure you, if you want to find yourself, they all have a common point and the same source, it is that of the devil. As in the Garden of Eden where he changed the word of God and seduced Eve, as it is today, where he again changed the word of God and seduced you. Decidedly, you are too easy to maneuver .. My friend, if you can not change your way, it is because you are already dead. If you can not see or understand anything of all these manipulations, if you blindly follow the flock, it is because he has already blinded you. "
It is not too late to change your ways, but you will need more than superficial.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 20 - December 11

Revelation 5:9 And they sing a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open its seals; For thou wast slain, and bought for God by thy blood, of every tribe, and tongue, and nation, and nation;

Peace on you ..
Here is another verse which proves to you your blindness and your error. How did Jesus buy for God people, if he is God himself?
You can not even see all these contradictions in the New Testament, and more, because it must be a reflection of the old. You can not even see your own history, and even when I put it before your eyes, you persist in denying. My poor friend, this religion of Christians is placed by the Romans during the councils, Is very easy to check with the internet. During these councils, they manipulated everything, the new testament makes you follow and worship another God. But you should read what the old testament tells us about the various scenarios, the different options with those who followed God. This old covenant is our history, it is applicable today, because it was a A physical alliance which would explain to us the spiritual covenant, also, it is practically identical, except the sacrifices.
At the beginning of my conversion, when I was reading this book, I threw it away, because of all these contradictions, and if I could not read my own story as Zerubbabel, Have not re-opened. If I did not have God who spoke to me and explained things to me, I would not have lingered with this book. But God is powerful, and He has made me known and understand the why of all these scams, and this is what I post in my forum, trying to open the eyes of some ..
It is precisely the role of the elect, God speaks to us and teaches us, and nothing and no one can deceive us or seduce us. God has sealed us so that we work for Him and His people, and relentlessly, and without hesitation. What we do, we do it in joy and without constraint. It is a great honor for us, to be chosen by God, to work in His enterprise, and it is a noble and worthy work of all respects.
God blessed us, and it is not a crowd that we are going to convince, but a lost sheep, and as we bring it back to the farm, we derive the most excellent consolations. Our tree can not produce so much fruit , Like that of religions, but our fruits are exquisite, and they bring eternal life, while the fruits of religions are poisoned, they give you death.
Sing my brother-elect, sing this new song, it is for the glory of God, it must be in your register.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:58

Day 21 - December 12

Mark 14:61 And he kept silence, and said nothing. And the high priest asked him again, and said unto him, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?

Peace on you ..
You see how religions come from the devil, they are men who invent them, and they are all the same people, men of power. You think that your Christian religion is better than that of the Jews, but you are not my poor friend; They are identical, manipulated, and for this reason neither of you know God, but you will know hell.
Each time one sees manipulators and a people blindly following without reacting. In the Old Testament was written on the sons of God (Exodus 4:22, Deuteronomy 14:1, 2 Samuel 7:13-14, Psalm 2:7, Psalm 73:15, Psalm 82:6, Isaiah 43:6-7, Isaiah 45:11, Jeremiah 31:20, Hosea 1:10, Hosea 11:1), all these verses speak of sons Of God, yet the Jews used this qualifier to crucify Jesus, a blasphemer, and no one said anything ..
Today, the manipulation is different, and no one says anything, everyone follows without reacting, but do not you know that the one and the other is the hell that awaits you. You despise God in reality, you take His name in vain. You use the name of God to live in impurity, and you do even worse, you change God, you raise the son in the place of the Father, you share the authority of God, a trinity, what a gag for a God Unique, and you can not even see that it comes from the Romans during the councils, you had to believe in a trinitarian god, otherwise it was death .. Read your story my poor friend, do not you want to save Your soul? ... Reading the Bible, one can see that these religious were still manipulating the guards, you will say that .. All our history is only manipulation of the Men of power, and always. It is the emperors, and the kings, who impose their manners, their calendars, etc..
God wants to save you, and for this you must follow Him, follow and do what He commands you. When you refuse to follow Him, then you are no longer under His protection. We must not listen to the world that wants to seduce you with beautiful words, but we must understand what God teaches us. He made the two covenants, one physical and the other spiritual, and the two are on the same path, they bring us to God, they are there to teach us. One is the reflection of the other , Like that, you can compare and know if you fallow the right way .. From the moment the paths are different, then the destination will be different ..
The world is run by the devil, he controls everybody. God offers us a chance to get out of these claws, and at the same time save our soul from death, which is our sanction since sin in Eden. We will lift this sanction by Jesus, but by continuing to follow God, And there is no other alternative. Or you adapt to the rules that God has fixed, or you die, but in no case can you change the rules of God or His plan.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:58

Day 22 - December 13

Luke 24:
5 And when they were frightened, and bowed their faces to the ground, they said to them, Why do you seek among the dead the living?
6 He is not here, but he is risen.

Peace on you ..
All these things have happened physically, to explain and to make us understand the spiritual world to which we are heading. We must understand that our soul is eternal, our body will be destroyed, except that our souls will not have the same destination. Jesus tells us that there are many mansions and that he will prepare us.
We are in the flesh precisely to prepare our future, this famous place of destination, because it will be defined according to what we will have done here. There has been a rebellion in heaven, then God has materialized us to select us, to sort us out.
It is important to further understand this renewal in the cycle of life. Ecclesiastes tells us that all that was, is and will be. When I read the Bible, I could see that Zorobabel, who lived 2500 years ago, had the same dates in his history as mine. We are one and the same person living at different times. Note also the functions of the characters. Some people were commissioned by God for a specific mission, I will speak again about Zorobabel, because it is the one I know best. It will be seen that at different times God used men to build or rebuild the temple . I am therefore the Zorobabel of the year 2000, but I was the one of the year 500 before Jesus, more Solomon, more Moses, plus all those personages who at one time participated in the creation of the temple or A tabernacle, or a place where God was worshiped. One must understand a divine thing is that the people of God are one. We are many, but all of God, and that is why our stories can cross and assimilate ..
Solomon was a king who built the first stone temple, and at the same time he directed and taught the people, for kings and emperors imposed rules on the people. We can see that during the millennium the elect will be the priests, they will have the charge of the people of God, guide and teach God's law and obligations. God gives us to govern the millennium, and our work begins now, we are in preparation ..
I noticed one important thing which still gave me a formal and incontestable proof. In the passages of Zechariah 3 and 4, it is a question of Joshua, and this name in Hebrew is Jesus, the high priest. We can see that the two chapters follow one another and speak only of one person, Zorobabel, but in chapter 3, it was Jesus who was dirty by my sin, but how is it possible if it were not? Not yet come, his mission of sacrifice will come later. One can thus note this unity between Jesus and the elect, and as he says in John 17, they will be one, as we are.
The world of God is a mysterious world, and it is the Spirit that can enable us to understand and do what is right in the eyes of God. If you can not find yourself in a story of this book, it's because you do not belong to God. On the other hand, everyone can engage in His army, but are you ready to make sacrifices to win the sky? To win the spiritual, you have to sacrifice the flesh.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 23 - December 14

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who, according to His great mercy, has regenerated us for a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Peace on you ..
I thank God who is full of compassion for His people, He is not rancorous and does not give us as we deserve, fortunately ..
As we died by our sins, He allows us to be reborn and continue our ascent to His heaven. Repentance is the key to regeneration, it erases sanctions, although at every sin we lose the Spirit.
Jesus is that perfect sacrifice that gives us eternal life, and that is where we will understand the difference between the two covenants. One was physical and imperfect, it was the shadow of what would happen, a perfect spiritual covenant that gives us direct access with the Father.
While one speaks of the sacrifice of one man, and even more, of the only son of God, it is important to understand the dangers in using it. It is evident that one can not make fun of this sacrifice, it would be to make fun of God, and one could read that they were the results of these mockery. It was seen that it was the end of All those who wanted to challenge God.
Christian religions mock God and Jesus, they take His name in vain. They laugh at God by giving them associates, as if He were incapable, they give Him a mother, as if God were born of the flesh, they defile you with what God forbids you, they change the day that God chose for We sanctify, etc., the list is long ..
It is really dangerous to follow these religions because they will lose you, their seductions blind and do not allow you to know God. The problem is that it is God who is sovereign, Jesus is an instrument God uses, but he can not decide for God. Jesus was already in the old covenant, he made us pass the Jordan, and this old one Alliance tells us our story, the one we live today, too, if you erase it, then you erase the people of God.
Understand what I tell you, the ten virgins were baptized in Jesus, for some possessed the Spirit, and it is through Jesus that we receive Him, and see how five are thrown away. Can save you that if you fallow God, but Jesus alone can not save, nor to stand up against God, he does His will, and he tells us to follow in his footsteps, to walk as he has done market. By abolishing the law, and creating you another god, you do not fallow the traces of Jesus, so you will be like the five crazy virgins.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 24 - December 15

Act 2:44 And all the believers were in one place, and all things common;

Peace on you ..
We are very far from this teaching that God gave us, to remain together, a holy people, separated from the world, who had God as their king, or better still, who had God for God. A people who followed God and did His will . Today we see a people who seduce themselves with beautiful words, but who belongs to the world, and who follows the world.
Why was God asking us to do this? The reason is simple, because the world is trying to destroy us, it is run by the devil, and so we will find in this world all kinds of traps for Seduce us, in order to destroy us.
God showed us our history, with the Old Testament. He has given us a law and precepts, that we may learn to do what is right in His eyes, not ours. He has separated us from the world, for our way of life is different from the ways in which The world teaches us. The Bible teaches us that the people of God are one and united and will often read. They rose as one man. We can even go deeper into understanding, One with Jesus and with God, we are one body, and one can read it in the prayer of Jesus in John 17.
God's ordinances were precisely based on fraternity and community, and if we could see the punishment of the dead, it was because God did not want His people to be polluted, the people who bear His name. Holy, His people were to be holy, and must always be holy, of course. It may sound hard, but it is the will of God, it is the wages of sin. The wages of sin are death, and today, though I do not stone you, when you commit adultery, it is death that you will receive as a wage. So, of course, one can repent of a fault, but it must be done to the person concerned, that repentance, and one must no longer commit this sin .. It is obvious that one can not play with the blood of Christ , And even if you are weak in something, it is strong for you, there is only to ask, and it gives, so one can not too much to apologize.
The people of God are separated from the world, and serve as an example. When the world looks at us, it has to think of God, or Jesus, because we reflect His image. He can still see that our God is different from their gods, that He protects us and that He is active, and they come to us to understand, even follow us ..
We are the light of the world, and the light is separated from the darkness, and God raises us up to enlighten the world. We are priests for the glory of God, and we teach His law.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:59

Day 25 - December 16

John 11:25 Jesus saith unto him, I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth on me, though he be dead, shall live;

Peace on you ..
Jesus came to give us life, but we must understand what it means.
In the old covenant, when one sinned, one had to offer a sacrifice for the forgiveness of that sin, and one was forgiven, except that whenever one sinned, one had to offer sacrifices. This animal sacrifice did not give us the strength to conquer the world, so God sent us Jesus, who by His blood, His sacrifice therefore, will make us perfect for eternity.
We speak here of the people of God, therefore a people who follow God, and use the blood of His son, and Jesus has power only for this people who follows God, but not for others, and as the saying goes Jesus, with the Father, we are but one.
It is inconceivable to think that you are baptized and that you continue to live like the world and that you will be saved, that is seduction, and contempt for the sacrifice of Jesus in addition, is what the Religion teaches you, but not the old covenant that is the shadow of things to come. It is to her that I must trust, not to the words of Men, if they differ from what the Old Testament teaches me.
We must also understand that by our birth we are sinners, therefore under a sentence of death. Those who died before the sacrifice of Jesus have no access to God if they had not repented in time, it is for this reason that Jesus descended into the abode of the dead, to evangelize them and Offer them his blood ..
Jesus gives us life, it allows us to follow God, and therefore to have access to His heaven. We must not lose sight of the fact that our world is not carnal but spiritual, we were and we will be like angels. While we die in the flesh, although this term is not appropriate, We fall asleep, at the time of the Last Judgment, then that God will finalize His creation, determine His people, only those who have Jesus will have this right of access.
There is a war in heaven, the devil who rebels against God and attracts with him as many angels, and this war is now manifest in the flesh. It is important to understand who you serve, and who you fallow, for there are two masters, who do not teach the same things, so the final will not be the same for everyone, for in the end the devil Will be destroyed ..
Beware of whom you choose to follow, for you can not follow God and the world, or God and your religion, for you see that your religion no longer follows the precepts and the law of God. 'Come not to compel your flesh, then you have little chance of being with God, for the flesh is enmity with God, and now you must act to subdue your flesh to the Spirit.'
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:59

Day 26 - December 17

Isaiah 2:5 Come, O house of Jacob, and walk in the light of the LORD.

Peace on you ..
There are not many ways to reach God, we must follow Him and be baptized in Jesus Christ. To follow Him means keeping His commandments, not only the ten, but also those ordinances of law that He gave us through Moses, for they teach us how to behave to please God, very different from what the world teaches us.
To be baptized in Jesus is to repent before many people and to be immersed in water, I have posted on this subject .. It does not mean to become a Christian. Another is to follow Jesus, another is to follow a religion, and see that in the old covenant it was Joshua who made us cross the Jordan, it was none other than baptism ..
I have seen that for two thousand years the Romans manipulated the Bible and not only them, for the Jews were not different, and all the religions are one, they are held by the hand, they are all Designed by men and stand against God, in the sense that they make us change what God commanded us to do to reach Him.
House of Jacob, His chosen ones (Psalm 105:6) .., return to the Lord, do not follow these religions that destroy us, it is not too late to save his soul .. You follow prescriptions of Men , You are under the yoke of Man, return to God, who is great in compassion and desires to save you ..
Walk in the light of the Lord, He has chosen and formed me, so that I may understand what is to be done, He allows me to see all the traps and explain them. I am the one who rebuilds the temple, which means that I put in place, as it should be, the ways of worshiping and honoring our God, His law that was changed by the world, and His ordinances to Learn how to behave.
An apocalypse is being prepared, it will destroy those who do not want to walk in the way of God, that is what we read when we left Egypt, all those who did not believe were destroyed, all those who Refused the authority of God ..
God allows us today to see clearly, to understand our errors, we must not insist when we know in error, only the fools do so, and the blind. Are you one of those?
Return home to Jacob, His chosen ones, it is not words that God loves to hear, but to see us honor Him by our conduct and our ways of doing.
When you follow the ordinances of the world, it is the devil that you honor. You honor the team in which you work.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:00

Day 27 - December 18

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him who hears say, Come. And let him that is thirsty come; That he who wants to take free water of life.

Peace on you ..
God opens His door to all who want to follow Him, whatever your sins, He wants to forgive you and save your soul. We were able to see him when we left Egypt, that He did not reject those who wanted to join His people, but that He welcomed them in the same way, and gave them the same law and the same way, The same precepts to practice to live.
We do not need money to save his soul, we need to understand the danger that threatens him. On the other hand, if one commits himself to God, one must respect his laws, his rules, for it is He who governs, and like all institutions, one needs rules for order and Respect, especially since what the world had taught us was only for our loss.
We are not speaking here only of the pagans, but also of the religious, for in reality they are not different from the pagans, for they live in the same way. To speak of God does not give us access to His heaven, but to do His will and to have Jesus gives us access to it.
By reading the Bible, you will notice the influence of religions on the people, they impose their ways, and by this fact, it is no longer the creator you adore, but the creature. Not to engage with a religion. The Bible is indeed the book of the elect, but it has been falsified by religions, so you will have to let the Spirit of God guide you, and you will have to obey Him, He will lead you in what you must do, knowing That the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so it must not be too different.
We saw in the garden of Eden that the devil changed the word of God, and that led us to our fall, we must not repeat the same mistakes tirelessly, without which we will always remain alien to the world of God.
Come to my friend, God calls you, the world that awaits us, that of God, is a world without corruption, without devil, therefore without evil or cruelty .. It is now that we have to provide our work, to contain the Desires of our flesh, to subdue it to the Spirit of God. You must become like a child again and let you be taught by God. Return to your Bible at the beginning and ask God to guide you, but above all forget religions, for they lead you only to death. None of the religions does the will of God, and for this reason they are all different, so that you can find one that suits you, that suits your flesh. Except that flesh and blood Can not enter the sky. Only the Spirit of God will return from where He came forth.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:00

Day 28 - December 19

Psalm 103:2  My soul, bless the LORD, and forget not any of His benefits.

Peace on you ..
How can we forget what God is doing for us? Despite all the mistakes and mistakes we make, God is always ready to forgive and elevate us, and even that we are in sin, He protects us from our Enemies .. It is truly a wonderful God that we serve ..
While we are pagans who want to follow God, two paths open to us, that of following the religions or that of following God. At first, we will go to a religion, to make a correct baptism, for some, but then, for all, without exception, God will show us the traps of religions, and we will leave them Follow Him, True, and as He should.
It is true that the world is blinded by the religions that come from men, but the fact remains that the enemy has not been able to remove or falsify from the Bible what we need to know. All know that the Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, that is, the reflection of the newborn in Jesus. So we have to compare the two alliances, and they should not be too different. When you look at yourself in a mirror, or a puddle of water, it's you you see, not a saucepan.
All the work we have to accomplish in this flesh is centered on our soul and the means of saving it from hell, and God alone is the One who cares for it. He has taken care of us from the beginning, He has devised a plan, to sort out the angels of heaven, between those who want to follow the devil and those who want to remain faithful to God, and this is what we now live in flesh..
No, my soul forgets none of His blessings and praises Him every day, because He has allowed me to understand and do what pleases Him, and therefore I have this guarantee of self - To reach Him. The elect are a part of His body, being the body of Christ who came from God.
My soul blesses the Lord, and praises Him every moment of my day, because He has chosen me to bear His name and to be His emissary wherever I may be and whenever I may. Yes, it is a great honor for me to be called Israel, My son, My servant whom I have chosen, to know that He takes care of me and protects me, that He allows me to please Him and To be blessed, to have a personal communion with Him, He speaks to me and answers me when I ask Him for something.
But are you, religious, so with your religion, when God tells us that He does not listen to our prayers when we are defiled? For yes you are defiled by abolishing His word to follow that of your religion , Which does not make you the difference between pure and impure ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 29 - December 20

1 John 5:4 because all that is born of God is victorious over the world; And it is here victory that has conquered the world, namely our faith.

Peace on you ..
Being born of God means being baptized into Jesus, and following God, then yes, we are victorious. But we have the parable of seeds, where we see that baptism alone is not enough, because many seeds die before hatching. That is what we call our baptism. We believe at first, and we rejoice, but then, seeing the difficulties in relation to the world, we release the hand of God to cling to the world and its religions, we do not want to be alone, we do not want No compromise ..
Then the religions assert the contrary, they seduce you with beautiful words, they reassure you on your salvation, etc., but I prefer to listen to what God says, by not stopping on a verse, but analyzing The whole book, in order to fully understand the evolution of the people of God and the different ins and outs of my choices and actions, for everything is inscribed there.
The elect are victorious of the world, for they follow God through Jesus. Jesus is the one who allows us to follow God effectively, he allows us to act, otherwise we have no chance against this world .. As he tells us in the parable of the branches, without him we can do nothing And one is thrown into the fire.
I rejoice to be an elect of God, that He has called me to be part of His world, it is a great honor for me. So yes, I will have constraints and the road is difficult, but the sacrifice is worth it, because on arrival I will be with God, and that is something that the flesh has trouble understanding, To imagine.
Jesus allows us to receive a pledge from the Spirit, in order to understand what we have to do, this Spirit will lead us into the whole truth, He will tell us the words that the Father gave him, That God gave to Moses, for it was to Moses that God first gave them, and the old testament tells us that Moses stopped before the Jordan, and Joshua had us past it. It is baptism, but he recommended to him, and not only Moses, but God also, recommended to Joshua above all to keep the words of this law, for they teach us what to do. So, by abolishing everything without trying to understand your story, you separate from God, and throw yourself into the fire.
Faith allows us to believe that Jesus gives us access to God, and it is real, but it does not make us pass this famous door narrow and difficult to access. As the verses of the apocalypse say, Keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:01

Day 30 - December 21

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that all that God does is forever; There is nothing to add to it, or nothing to take from it; And God does so, so that before Him we may fear.

Peace on you ..
There is a verse which should be removed, as well as the whole of this Old Testament, for it no longer sticks to your convictions. Your religion made you change God, as well as what He commanded us. Look at what this verse tells us, nothing to remove, nothing to add, so it means that what God has commanded us can not or should not be changed, otherwise you would risk changing the destination God programmed you. .
You have invented a reforming Jesus, a Jesus who abolishes the law, who even takes the place of God. God is surpassed now, He does not know what He says or what He does, we are in a more modern time, God is overwhelmed by events.
It sounds dangerous as reasoning, especially since all this does not come from Jesus, but from the Romans who have imposed on us for thousands of years their defects and their gods, their pagan beliefs.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge. It becomes complicated to know God, there are above all constraints to impose on our flesh, otherwise I have the impression that you will remain a religious who likes to pronounce the word God and the name of Jesus to make a good figure In front of others, but in fact you are like everybody, a pagan who goes to Sheol, and Jesus recommends us not to imitate them, those who like to be seen in front of others.
Look at this precision in the creation of God, can we, poor human beings passing by, give advice to God? ... He has given us a law and teachings, to educate us, can we , The poor passing human beings, correct the teachings of God, can we change His rules?
See that by reading the Bible, in this old testament that you abolished, it was the devil who changed and changed the word of God, and see where it led us. Jesus has just come to stop this destination, do not you want to enjoy it? .. You seem to like you in this world that you do not grasp the opportunity that Jesus offers you ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:01

Day 31 - December 22

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to cover the wise men with shame; And God chose the weak things of the world to cover with shame the strong things;

Peace on you ..
I am glad to know that it is not these great leaders who are right. The world has been strayed for ever by those people of power who impose their vanities and their demons on us. God has made Himself known to the world, that He may be saved, that He may rise from His fall In Eden, but who wants it?
You will notice that in all the countries it is the kings and the emperors who impose the calendars and the holidays, at which time it begins and ends a day, etc., but none of them follows this That God has commanded us, is still very strange!
God chose the weak of this world to raise them, as David, the younger of the brethren, a simple and insignificant shepherd who became king over His people, like me, a poor of a mixed family, whom no one pays attention to, And yet it is not in appearance that God looks, but in the heart of Man, and He knows from the beginning, who we really are, what we have in our hearts, We need to ask Him to enlighten us on our own being.
It is to me, this being that you despise when you cross my path, that He has given knowledge, to fear Him, to wisdom, that He allowed me to hear Him and do His will , Allowed to lead His people, to teach, to heal, to be upright and upright, practicing justice, having a horror of evil, etc., full of qualifiers that would make you sick if I had to list them all .
But each one of us can have a position and an important function in His enterprise, only you are ready to sacrifice yourself, to impose on your flesh the Spirit of God, all these constraints necessary for the elevation of the Spirit, Give him the first place? ..
You will tell me, yes, but you will tell me that you have to boil the water of the baby's bottle during the Shabbos, that you have difficulties to pray because of your work and to respect the holy days that God Gave us, always because of your work, that you love this pagan woman, but that you will do everything possible to make it enter the sheepfold, etc .., because the list does not stop ..
For God to give you as He has given us, you must be faithful and upright, God has the first place, that means that nothing can have authority over His word. When He says something, one executes, as when He tempted Abraham with Isaac. See what the word teaches us, that those who are faithful to God are blessed, and those who are unfaithful to Him are destroyed. There are no alternatives in your walk with God, it's all or nothing. The parable of talents is an evaluation that God makes with us, and depending on the outcome, He will give us proper responsibilities.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 1 - December 23

Act 5:20 Go and stand in the temple and tell the people all the words of this life.

Peace on you ..
God sends us to be His witnesses, that is what our work consists of, the work of the elect. God chose and taught us, so that we might give light to this world, blinded by religions. Because religions blind us, we do not know God, and we do not follow Him, despite the appearance we might believe, but it is the world we follow, and that means the devil ..
To follow God means to do His will, but I do not see anyone doing His will, but I see the people around me doing the will of their religion. The days, the feasts, the obligations that God gave us, nothing remains, but everybody does what religions impose on us, whatever they may be.
Who follows God in truth? Not one, religions have changed the word that God gave us, pretexting a Jesus who would have come to abolish the teachings of God.
What does the Bible teach me? That the Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, also, I must compare these two alliances, they must be similar, for they are reflected.
The elect are not in religions, for they come from men, but the elect follow the ordinances of God, and God taught us, so that we can in return teach others.
Our struggle is against this world and its religions that want to move us away from God, and see what the message of the laodicean church, a lost, poor, blind and naked church tells you.
What are the teachings of God, what do they consist in? They are placed by God, to teach us how to behave, how to behave. So, of course, you are an adult, but what the world has taught us is different from what God expects of us, and for this reason Jesus tells us to become little children again, drive..
We are now in this work, and God has given us everything we need so that the world can listen to our words. God told us that people will come to us to know God, so we do not have to worry, God controls and manages the situation ..
All that we do is for the glory of God, for He is to be glorified by what we do. Of ourselves, we are nothing, it is God who gives us everything to act, so it is He who must be seen. In no case shall our name or self appear before that of God. It is not our vanity that we serve, nor our ability, but God.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:02

Day 2 - December 24

Proverb 12:12 The wicked desires the prey of evil people, but the root of the righteous is productive.

Peace on you ..
We have this certainty that God is taking care of us. We are His private garden, and it is He who takes care to water us and prune us. God teaches us and disciplines us, and this for a few years already, and the purpose of this preparation is that we become priests, That is, to teach His law to others. We understand the changes that the law has undergone, due to the sacrifice of Jesus, and what made us become spiritual beings, but the foundations of this law remain unchanged. It is not new, but altered.
Religions have made you abolish the law, but the law is an attitude that God recommends us to have, so it will forever be for the people of God. The danger that there is in following the law of God is that you will follow the law of religions, as you already do, by following their days, their festivals, etc. Makes God change, so it is no longer God that you have as master, but rather the world, the religions coming from the world.
You think you are growing, because you have material possessions, because your church is full and you have a hundred thousand people who love you on facebook, but that is not growth, Spirit, and following the world, you can not have the Spirit, for they are incompatible, you serve seduction and vanity. Your fall will be greater, for it is the devil that you serve, and people Come to you to know God, to save their souls, but you destroy them by making them believe a false freedom. Freedom is not to eat anything, nor to live anyhow, but freedom is no longer under the yoke of the devil in his service.
Jesus gives us this freedom, but he never told us that he took the place of God, or that God was reformed, or too old. But Jesus tells us to follow him and keep God's commandments, and Is what we read in the Old Testament which was the shadow of things to come. Joshua brought us into the promised land and God commanded him not to depart from His word.
Religions have ruled for thousands of years, but now they are coming to an end, and all those who do not do God's will must disappear, for an apocalypse is coming and is already beginning to purify this filthy earth, A holy millennium, where the people of God will teach the law of their God. We are called to govern, and this is what God prepares us for, we are the descendants of David, throne..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:02

Day 3 - December 25

Exodus 23:25 Ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless your bread and your waters, and I will take away the sickness from among you.

Peace on you ..
It is a great honor when God chooses us to work in His business. The chosen are a choice of God among the nations, that He may be glorified. They are a special touch for God, elites, incorruptible, in order to make known the requirements of God to the world. We are taught and prepared by God, to teach the law to the world, and this law is needed in addition to Jesus to save our souls. Jesus alone is not enough, the law alone will not suffice either, but it is the cocktail of the two that gives us access to heaven ..
When we compare this law of God with what men have taught me, it will be seen to be completely different. What I believed to be good and honorable and respectful, etc., becomes unclean and of no use, and that is why we must become little children, to submit ourselves.
Religions have changed the ordinances of God, to impose theirs, and for this reason the world does not know God. No one follows the ordinances of God, His days, His festivals, His obligations, and by this fact, it is no longer God that we serve, but our religion, and none of the religions follow God, all come from the Men of power ..
God now gives us to act. We have just finished our apprenticeship, we have just passed our examination, and now God gives us more important responsibilities in the harvest. He gives us everything we need, to create and build, so that the world can hear this That we have to say. Through our behavior we will be witnesses of God, and the world and the religious will see the difference between what they know and what they see with us. They will be able to compare their teachings with ours, their ways To do with ours, and eventually correct ourselves. Afterwards, it is not we who manage, but God who remains sovereign when the people He decides to enter the sheepfold .. Our job is to give light, to enlighten the world and explain when They have gone astray from the truth.
You see the advantage of serving God, that He blesses us, He takes care of us, and He protects us from all diseases. He takes care of everything, He manages everything, everything is between His hands. Our only concern is not to get away from the truth, to remain focused in what we are doing, and to be vigilant not to give access to the enemy. We can not compromise, not Of tolerance with sin, we must fight against it relentlessly, and the law is our guide.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 4 - December 26

Daniel 3:17 If it be as you say, our God whom we serve can deliver us from the fiery furnace of fire, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king!

Peace on you ..
The world forces us to follow its obligations and laws, its days and more or less its feasts, but the only problem is that nothing is coordinated with what God asks us to do and respect, and it certainly problem.
Those who wish to follow God in truth must separate themselves from the world, and this is why God separates us from the world so that we may be a separate people to do His will. He teaches us His laws and obligations, and that is the only way we can please Him, doing His will.
If we are still under Babylon, by our work or by different things, we must ask God to separate us from this world, to point out a place He chooses for us and to give us what is necessary, So that we can worship Him properly. It is not with our own means that we must do it, not with our confidence in our abilities or our efforts, but with the will of God, He manages and controls everything with His people. Remember, we are little children, and He is our Father, and it is the Father who manages the family.
On the other hand, we must be integral in our convictions, it is important not to be afraid of what might happen to us. Look at this faith that Daniel possessed, and his brothers, they did not fear the sentences of Babylon, whatever they may be.
We must understand that an apocalypse is preparing, it must cleanse the world of its corruptions and of evil in general. Only the chosen ones will escape the burning of his flames, for as in Daniel, they are protected from fire. It is not by following a religion that you will be able to protect yourself, for in spite of the fine names which they employ, all are created by men, and not one of them follows the commandments and ordinances of God. The only way to have this protection is by being baptized by Jesus Christ, no longer to keep the commandments of God. When you abolish the requirements of God to follow those of your religion, you are no longer under the authority of God, but under that of your religion, so it is from it that you will come.
God cares for those who are faithful to Him, and see in our history, that ancient covenant which you have abolished, God destroyed all those who did not believe, or refused His authority. You can never impose your defects on God, but on the contrary, if you want some things from God, you must submit to Him.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:03

Day 5 - December 27

Jeremiah 16:5 For thus saith Jehovah, go not into the house of lamentation, and go not to weep, nor mourn over them; For I have taken away this people, saith the LORD, My peace, goodness, and mercy.

Peace on you ..
There is one thing that one must believe and understand, it is this apocalypse that comes to cleanse this earth. We know that the millennium will be taught by the elect, those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ, this is what we can read in the book of the apocalypse.
We are engaged in a spiritual army, and we must choose one of the two that have authority, good against evil. These are spiritual powers, as well as our struggle, it is not physical on The Spirit of God, therefore with His laws and obligations, which allows us to enter the heaven of God, against the flesh, which according to this That she taught us leads us for destruction, in hell ..
The mission of the elect is to spread the word of God, to give light to the world, so that those who desire may be saved. But in no case should we insist that a person engage with God, for a commitment can only come from God, and this is why the elect are not superficial but honest people when To their walk with God. For us, nothing and no one can take that first place on which God reigns as a sovereign, wife, child, work, or anything at all. We are consecrated to God, we work for God, and all the rest Comes after, as God will judge it good .. We are in a business, where God is the boss, and He looks for directors to assist Him, people available .. One does not come to reform something in this business, But to maintain its proper functioning.
Religious can not be part of this enterprise, because their religion (all without exception), wants to change the rules of the company. In doing so, they become thieves, agitators, push employees to revolt, and this is harmful to the company. There are religions, therefore hundreds, which have their own rules and laws , And there is God, with His own rules and laws, and we have the choice of working for one or the other, and we will receive the salary by the one we serve .. Knowing that God has made us And so we must refer to this ancient covenant to know the path we are to take. The old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so a shadow does not differ too much from the subject. .
God forbids us to pity the fate of those who refuse Him, for light shines for everyone, but no one wants it, the world prefers the darkness. People are blind because they do not want to do well because they choose evil. It is for this reason that God tells us not to go to them, we can not do anything. We must sow, but not worry about the fruit that the seed will give, everything is in the hand of God, and it manages .. We enter into a harvest already functional, we do not create it ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:03

Day 6 - December 28

Nehemiah 2:5 And I said unto the king, If the king find him good, and if thy servant be pleasing unto thee, let him send me into Judah to the city of the sepulchres of my fathers, and I will build it.

Peace on you ..
The temple was destroyed by sin, as it is today, where people do not know God, but a religion, which no longer practices the ordinances of God.
God has touched me, who speak to you now, that I may learn to do what is right and right in His eyes, that I may learn His commandments, that I may do them in my daily life; All this, in order to serve as an example and to transmit them. With the help of other elect, I rebuild the temple, it is spiritual, and it will never be stone again. We are now, the living temple where God lives and makes himself known, and we can see this difference with religions, by our teachings. One must refer to the old covenant that was the shadow of things to come, so it reflects our journey. You will notice that with your religion you can no longer refer to the old covenant, for they have abolished it, they have changed the laws and the teachings of God, to impose theirs.
The elect are priests, they teach the law of God, for it is given to us, that we may learn good manners. The world comes to the temple, to us, to hear the words of God, what we must do and know, in order to please God. I am preparing a place, a community, to testify What God taught me, for people must be able to come and learn, and share too .. We are the light of the world, and we must not be hidden, but rather elevated, so that the one who wishes may see. I am now waiting for God to provide me with the necessary things to accomplish this work, for it does not come from me or my abilities, but from what God has given me.
The elect do not work in a company of the world, because we have obligations towards God, notably the Shabbos, and the holidays to respect. We work for God and His people, and it is God who manages what we need to carry out what we have to do. God has prepared us for years, and when we are ready, He will give us What we flourish. He will give us what our heart desires, for our heart belongs to God, and it is filled with God, so there is no obstacle between what we want to do and God.
We have passed our examination, knowing and practicing the ordinances of God, and we are soliciting God now, so that He allows us to work in His harvest. It is the wish of all the elect, to make known our God in the world, to snatch a few souls from the grip of religions, from the devil, for it is the devil who changed the word of God into Eden, and it is he always who does it with religions.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 7 - December 29

Psalm 32:4 For day and night your hand was heavy on me; My vigor has changed into a summer drought.

Peace on you ..
Sin hurts us, and all that can happen to us from trouble is because of our misdeeds. God tells us to keep His commandments and follow Him, and it will be calcium for our bones .. But what about? ... We constantly reject God because of difficulties, and it is the flesh that Takes advantage of it, whereas the opposite should be done, to bridle the flesh to satisfy the Spirit.
Whenever we sin, not only do we pay the costs, but we also lose the Spirit when we should make him grow. The problem after some time is that, We will no longer have the Spirit, and we need it to know God. He is the One who allows us to understand and do the will of God, without Him, it is the world we will serve, as we can see with the religious. They believe they serve God, when in reality they serve their religion, and religions come from men. God has given us His commands to follow Him and come to Him, through Moses, too, it can never change, otherwise it would not be an invariable God, but a God who constantly changes and is hard to follow. .
The solution to this sentence in relation to sin is the repentance and abandonment of the sin in question, and Solomon's prayer explains this restoration.
One must not be seduced by religions, for Jesus alone does not save. The book of the apocalypse tells us to keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus. The apocalypse comes to cleanse this land, corrupted by the enemy who is everywhere, and following it is very dangerous. See that the word does not tell you that access to heaven is easy, that it is enough to believe in Jesus, but he himself tells you that it is easier for a camel to enter through the hole of a Needle that pass this narrow door, and that few find it is that access to the sky must be very difficult ..
It is dangerous to claim to belong to God by living like the world, for it is to take the name of God in vain. When you change the ordinances of God to follow those of your religion, it is to despise God, Sacrifice of Jesus, and history, this old testament which you have abolished, teaches us that it is very dangerous to insult God or to make fun of Him. We have seen that before God did not joke Not with sinners, but now after the sacrifice of Jesus, how much heavier will be the sentence .. Do not let yourself be seduced, he who does not do God's will will be destroyed, for the millennium belongs to the elect, and the elect Are those famous saints in the book of the apocalypse, those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus.
For us, our strength is renewed day by day, whereas for sinners it is the reverse. The first men lived hundreds of years, and it is because of sin that our years of life have diminished, until a few dozen.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:04

Day 8 - December 30

Isaiah 26:12 Jehovah, You shall establish peace for us; For also all our works have worked for us.

Peace on you ..
We know that the elect of God do His will, they follow the ordinances and laws of God, and in return God takes care of us. We have seen in the old covenant, which shows us our history, that those who did not want to follow God were destroyed, and today it is no different because things were written to warn us of the consequences of Our actions ..
The elect are a part of God, Jesus is the head and we are the members of the body, and this body came out of God, bringing light into this world of darkness. In fact, everything is already programmed, and if one believes the ecclesiastes, there is nothing new, things are repeated in a loop.
The parables Jesus gave us explain these works prepared by God. God has a plan for us, for each of us, to enlighten the world, to save it from destruction, or to bring it back into the fold.
We are in school, and God places situations before us to see how we manage them, and when we pass the test, then He puts a new one in front of us, and this in order to grow spiritually. When we reach an acceptable level, He will give us to manage cities, people, and this in order to prepare us for the millennium. This is what can be understood with the parable of talents.
We know that the enemy can not do much against us, for God has sealed us. We may fall, but we will always rise again, for we are the body of Jesus and Jesus overcame the world. This victory gives us a guarantee in our journey towards heaven, we have our place with God.
The religious are not concerned with our history, for they change the words of God for the benefit of their religion, by doing so, you change your master, so it is from your new master that you will receive what he The master of religions is the world, so be the devil, for all religions come from men, and not one follows the ordinances of God. They changed the words of God, as it was in Eden, where the devil changed the words of God, and what was the outcome of it? Death, by sin, is the wage of the change of master..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december EmptySam 15 Mai - 14:04

Day 9 - December 31

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like You, forgiving iniquity and passing over the transgression of the rest of His inheritance? He will not keep His wrath in perpetuity, because He takes His pleasure in kindness.

Peace on you ..
Amen, we are lucky to have this compassionate God, who forgives and does not hold our grudges against us. Each one of us has been able to experience this descent to perdition, due to sin, and it is an experience that we no longer wish to relive, so painful and distant from God. This is exactly the story of the prodigal son.
The elect have this need for closeness to God, He is our oxygen, and we can not live if He is not with us, if we do not feel His presence.
We must understand this verse, for God forgives, but we must also withdraw from sin, change our evil ways. It is evident that God will not forgive you if you do not abandon sin. We have a perfect illustration with Solomon's prayer when he built the temple. The religious changed the word and the requirements of God, those which He gave for His people. By these acts you have separated from God, but as Ezekiel tells us, you still have a chance to correct your defects, for the wicked dies, only if he persists in wickedness, but if he repents and abandons His defects, then God will forgive him.
One must understand that one can not impose on God our ways, those of the flesh, but that we must submit to God, for it is He who knows what we must do and how to do it to live and arrive To Him. It is for this reason that He has given us a law and ordinances, in order to teach us how to do and how to live.
The elect work for God, we teach His law, and being faithful to God, brings us some comfort in this world. It is not just a material comfort, but also a comfort of the mind. We have not the tribulations you endure every moment for every thing, these agitations, or these anxieties. God takes care of us and protects us, gives us what we need to carry out our work, and a person works well when he lives in peace, while a disrupted person will do a sloppy job. Being disturbed is an obstacle to our concentration, and we can not get a good result in what we do.
We are separated from the world, precisely not to suffer its perturbations. We live in the world, but not like the world.
We have proved ourselves as integral to God, and God wants to do us good, He wants His people to be happy. Not that we wish to remain in the flesh, but so that we bring good testimony for those outside.
Reading our history, the Old Testament, we saw this joy and well-being of the people of God, this assurance with all things, for God was at our head, and gave us place to cross this world, Entry into the Promised Land. This is what we experience today, our history with God, the God of Israel.
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 12 - december   Verses 12 - december Empty

Verses 12 - december
Page 1 sur 1