ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2)

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) Empty
MessageSujet: The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2)   The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 11:47

Presentation

My name Zerubbabel, born on 24 th day of 9th month, the Spirit of God grabbed me the first day of 6th month, according to the writings in the Holy Bible, I am under, as it God sent me, and confirms my identity in all its forms, namely, how I stand before God, how God sees me, she is my mission, and how I should go about it ...

I wrote a book at my call, which allowed me years later, can identify me as a son of God, Zerubbabel, this book is in this forum, it proved my identity Bible .. Now I am myself, Zerubbabel: The Eye of God, for God's Spirit lives in me, the word of God because Jesus lives in me and I bear His testimony and the law of God, for I 'I have the Spirit of Moses in me regarding the law of God ...

This book is the testimony of my spiritual rebirth. I wrote this struggle, this war between my flesh and spirit, between the carnal being who would die to leave his soul to the spiritual being .. Because, as I am a new in Christ, too, even for a time, I'm physical, the Spirit of God speaks in His fleshly temple .. He will also speak shortly in His physical temple in Jerusalem, the land of Israel .. The city ... because I'm going to prophesy in Jerusalem ..

Everything is written in the Bible to our attention .. (Mine is emphasized, the fact that I am sent to you as a pastor, a pastor sent from God of heaven, the Lord of hosts, the God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Elohim of Israel Father of Jerusalem .. YHVH) ..

So that we understand the Spirit of God, in order to apply ourselves to do His will, we apply it to please Him .., in order that we may be saved, so that we live in God .. You and I, being the same person before God .. I do what I suggest you do if I want my input ... I have to do what God wants us to be part of His people ...

My experience allowed me to experience life in the flesh, and also life in the Spirit ... God used my mortal coil to see ... I traveled quite a bit to find the deep truth of things, I was a hippie, very cool, and I could go where few go, and I lived a life of marginal to society, babylon .. Enemy of the world ... and I saw Man as a predator, bad, everywhere ...

When I came to God, I was always the same His eyes of God, but it was more powerful, for the Spirit, in small dosage, was in me .. I traveled and assemblies, with such desolation, when I saw that ... a lost people without a shepherd, without guide, without a shepherd of the Lord, all these spiritual guides, think only of themselves, as things of the world, they do not know God, they are mindless, they are a dead letter .. And I saw the people of God, I saw myself, I go to the slaughterhouse without reacting ...

I am glad that God has given me a zeal for Him and His cause .., and rejoice in t-too, because I am here to suffer even in the flesh, for you ... I am delighted to have been lucid ... And I am glad now that all these efforts, the suffering, which allowed me to be judged of God .. Without understanding it, but now I'm like a pregnant woman who has just given birth ... But I have twins .. (smile) ... I'll have to wait a bit, my suffering is not over, the worst happens .. but this one is short, and then I'll finally arrived at His feet ... Hallelujah! ...

Because as we all know, all those who spoke for God in Jerusalem, were bullied serious! ... and it will be the same for me ...

thank you Adonai, Blessed, My God ...

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: my department    The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 11:59

my department

I meditate on what has happened in recent days, namely the second awakening .. I'm there, quiet, and God takes away in the Spirit ...
He leads me in a castle in the sky ... was what kind of royalty in the times of great kings .. I am led into a large room, the room or meet with the king's lords, they talk of their kingdom ... I can not tell because they are spirit, but I can see their traces spiritual ...

Living in this exceptional moment, I put myself there, now, kneeling before them, ask them for my disbelief, for having offended and de-respected and in word and spirit, which were often in tandem with being put before them without purified previously, and I cry, cry profusely ... unconsciousness children! ..

Then God raises me, and I forgive all, and we're here sitting at this big conference table ... Then God said, tell them, Zerubbabel Have you seen ...

And I tell them what I saw on earth .. in the nations .. and I tell them what I saw on the ground, at "believers" and what I saw in the minds of everyone, so much so that I could not distinguish the believers of the nations ...

I tell them all, without omitting or adding .. I hear the whispering around me, desolation, sadness .. and God said to me: Explain them your point of view .. (Meaning, God gave me a province to govern) ...

And I explained to them my point of view ... and all agree we have one mind, one Spirit .. and God said it is done well .. and He gave orders ...

By being aware of it, I'm here, as vacillating, rang, it's brutal, imposing the sensation is violent to describe, so this openness change me, I went to an olive, to a fountain of olive oil ... is violent, in the sense the weight of the Spirit that is needed on weight carnal ...

In one analysis, I can see, the spiritual being of God to change, I'm past the stage of the little boy at the stadium, an adult who has major responsibilities .. But it goes without saying that the official, manages, as you can imagine, his responsibilities ...

He is a man made .. Spirit becomes the boss .. the flesh is gone, it is not the carnal being who governs, but the Spirit of God ... be carnal is practically dead .. he must still serve on earth, as it should, to recall the orders of God, for a moment ... Here brother, sister, we get this up in what everyone expects: the millennium ..

The subject that frightens all infidels .. I give you now what will happen next time .. At first, I announce to all repentance, to awaken the spirits, as did many other brothers, like John, .. To write as and what God will tell me .. When is it the mind of God on the millennium, I mean, we live how ??...

The Millennium is a foretaste of God's world, it physically represents the spiritual world of God .. It is on the way God seals me, let me explain how it will be in those days ... because there is some confusion, as you can see, in particular, for the people of God was lost with the ways of the nations, when their god and also their way of life .. Also, God gives us in unison with His word, which is in the bible ..

Job 33:16 Then He gave them warnings and puts the seal on His instructions,

we understand that this millennium is no evil, for God has shut up for a thousand years. This millennium arrives as a selection criterion. God created a holy people, as you know, so beautiful and love, etc. .. (We will copy the references later, for now, I am circulating meditation ...)..also, His people, who comes across this land, must comply with the thought of God, what is the millennium and how should we live, because it is the equal of the Sabbath Day God and the Sabbath and the millennium are the same, the same thought at the same Spirit .. 6 days I let the man do what he wants, but the seventh day is the day of the Lord, the Sabbath of God, the holy day, or evil is absent, and that day will sign to acknowledge my people ....

Exodus 31:13 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say to them: You will not fail to observe My Sabbaths, as it will be between me and you and among your descendants, a sign that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.

Thus, as stated in the speech, while those who fail to meet the requirements of God are excluded from the people of God .. In this case, the 10 command, as God gave to Moses ..

Thus, we return to the principles announced by Moses in the Torah, except that they no longer require a living sacrifice, Jesus Christ is come to fulfill this mission ..

I mean if you see a disease on you, you have t ' insulate your relatives so as not to contaminate, it's nothing embarrassing, but it will be useful at this point, believe me ...

Or how God wants to rebuild His temple in Jerusalem, because we understand that things are spiritual but also physical, because Jerusalem is in the physical place where all nations will worship Elohim .. (Zacharia 14), to be blessed ... as it was since God has decided so ..

Also, all will be to God through Moses and Jesus, that circumcision was physical, carnal, no longer held to be, because Jesus is the One who came to replace the carnal sacrifices, and all abide to the letter the 10 commandments, otherwise we will perish ..

Isaiah 2:
1 Prophecy of Isaiah, son of Amoz concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 It will happen in the latter days That the mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established on the top of the mountains, be exalted above the hills, And all nations shall flow.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob, he will teach us His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and Jerusalem the word of the Lord
4 He shall judge among the nations, and rebuke many peoples. In their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: Nation shall not lift up sword against another, And shall they learn war any more.
5 House of Jacob, come and walk in the light of the Lord!
6 For You have abandoned Your people, the house of Jacob, Because they are full of the East, and addicted to magic like the Philistines, And because they allied themselves with the son of aliens.
7 The country is full of silver and gold And there is no end; The country is full of horses, and there are chariots.

8 The land is full of idols; They worship the work of their hands, face what their fingers have made.
9 The children will be slaughtered, and great will be lowered: You will not forgive them.
10 Between the rocks, and hide in the dust, from before the terror of the LORD And the splendor of His majesty.
11 The haughty looking man will be humbled, And the proud will be humbled, "The LORD alone will be exalted in that day.
12 For there is one day to the Lord of hosts against any man proud and lofty, against anyone who stands so it is lowered, and
13 against all the cedars of Lebanon, high and lifted up, and against all the oaks of Bashan,
14 against all the high mountains, and against every high hill,
15 against every high tower, and against every fortified wall,
16 Against all the ships of Tarshish And against all that pleases the sight.
17 The proud man will be humbled, the haughty will be humbled And the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.

18 All the idols will disappear.
19 It will enter the caves and rocks deep in dust, from before the terror of the LORD and the splendor of His majesty, when he rises to terrify the earth.
20 In that day men will cast their idols of silver and idols of gold, they were made to worship, to the moles and bats;
21 And they come into cracks in rocks and hollows of the stones, before the terror of the LORD and the splendor of His majesty, when He rises to terrify the earth.
22 Stop trusting in man, in the nostrils which there is a breath: for of what value is it?

I think this prophecy teaches us how well we behave, this prophecy is today, and also ..

Zechariah 14:
1 Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, and thy spoil shall be divided in your midst.
2 I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; The city will be captured, the houses will be looted, and raped women, half of the city shall go into captivity, But the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.
3 The LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of the battle.
4 His feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is vis-à-vis Jerusalem on the east, the mount of Olives shall cleave in the middle, east and west And it will form a very great valley: Half the mountain will fall toward the north, and half toward the south.
5 You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains reach to Azel; You will flee as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. And the Lord my God shall come, and all His saints with Him.

6 In that day there will be no light; There will be cold and ice.
7 This will be a unique day, known to the LORD, and that is neither day nor night: but towards evening the light will appear.
8 In that day, living waters out from Jerusalem, and half will flow to the eastern sea, half to the western sea So it will be summer and winter.
9 The LORD is King of all the earth In that day the LORD will be one LORD, And His name will be the only name.
10 The whole country will become like the plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem, And Jerusalem will be high and will remain in place, since the gate of Benjamin to the place of the first door, up to the Corner Gate And since the turn presses Hananel to the king.
11 We shall dwell in it, and there will be a curse; Jerusalem will be secure.
12 Behold the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the peoples who have fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they stand upon their feet, Their eyes shall consume away in their sockets and their tongue will rot in their mouths .

13 In that day the LORD will produce great confusion among them; One will grasp the hand of another, And they will raise hands to each other.
14 Judah also will fight at Jerusalem, and we will raise the wealth of all nations round, gold, silver, and clothing in large numbers.
15 The plague will strike the same horses, mules, camels, donkeys, and all the beasts that are in these camps: This wound will be similar to another.
16 All those who left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem will go up every year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the feast of tabernacles. If there are
17 families of the earth who do not go to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, the rain will not fall on them.
18 If the family of Egypt go not up, if it does not come, the rain will not fall on her, she will be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to celebrate the feast of tabernacles.

19 This will be the punishment of Egypt, the punishment of all the nations that come not up to celebrate the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day, it will be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD And the pots in the house of the Lord shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness to the Lord of hosts: and all those that sacrifice shall come and take to cook the meat, And there will be more merchants in the house of the Lord of hosts in that day.

Brethren, if we had some freedom with Jesus or even Moses, for we are the same when our behavior towards God .., this century will harden, because at the end of this century, this test is the kingdom of God in its fullness, in its perfection, so if we do not challenge ourselves to judge us, so we have no chance to understand and defeat .. well, brothers, we must understand this in the spiritual sense ..

Namely that this millennium, we have to live now, in our reality, and we will live it as it is in both cases, temporal, or material, or spiritual, man of God finished, a man, a saint of God, a son of God ...

Thus, there will be a physical manifestation, which will sort the wheat from the chaff, as there will be a spiritual manifestation of the Spirit that will sort, too, and say at the same time, the wheat from the chaff, ie The saint of fishermen, good from evil .. by cons, where it thickens, is that when you sin, but you catch more, then there will be no further sacrifice of Jesus, but the reward of our sin .. Easy, Jesus conquered evil, read 1 John, God's children do not practice sin, because they are born of God .. knowing that this millennium belongs to us, knowing also that at the end of the millennium, all of rebirth for the trial, to perish or live forever ..

.. I hope the brothers will help me for these subjects, particularly for the references to the Bible, so they can be copied here .. It will relieve me and also because it is consistent with the Bible, and also is for our good ... In a later chapter, we will take one by one the 10 commandments, in order to fully understand the meaning …

Shalom ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Letter 1   The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:02

Letter 1

In fact, brother, I will initially post what the Spirit gives me chronologically, because it is like a volume filled, so far, I edit a paragraph, but that we Force to reread everything, not knowing what is changing .. also, I'll write what is in me, when I receive it .. And I hope that before my departure, I write the time I explained everything ...

.. I want you to post this ... During my second elevation, Satan was with God and accused me .. .. see Zechariah by cons, in my view, a month later, he was not present, it was during a meditation on this vision, as I could see .. he was in the basement of the castle, imprisoned, passive ... so much so, that I had not noticed him .. I wanted to point out this very important .. and it is, if God said to me ...

Zechariah 3:
1 He showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him.
2 The LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke you, Satan! the Lord rebuke you, he who has chosen Jerusalem! Is not this a brand plucked from fire?

Another thing I want to tell you, when God chose me for this mission, I started to cry a lot, because I had already lived a shame with my God (for I am the eyes of all the angels in heaven ..), namely, that I mixed my carnal thoughts to the Spirit ... and I'm lost, alone, fortunately, but hey! .. I dirtied my white dress, white by the blood of Jesus, Jesus stained by my immoral conduct, and even if God did not allow Satan to go too far with me physically, like death or illness, or other, I really did in spirit, (sin) because I wanted to do ...

Zechariah 3:
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and he stood before the angel.
4 The angel, speaking, said to those who were before him: Take away the filthy garments from him! Then he said to Joshua, See, I takes away your iniquity, and I will clothe clothes party.

Which brings me to how God will manage His Sabbath, His Millennium, .. By the Spirit, this understanding of the management by the Spirit ... I thought that Paul spoke of the shadow of things to come, I see veiled, but tomorrow I will see things as they are .. I'm still dirty, and I see so because spiritually I'm not dirty, but washed .. Adonai thank you ..

It's my flesh that still slag, study me and I'll destroy them .. In this way, I can understand that this vision represents things to come ...

Zechariah 2:
7 Saves you, Zion, You who live with the daughter of Babylon!
8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts: After that comes the glory! He sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.

.. So my mission today has more responsibilities, and I can not bear to make you fall, so I begged God to grant me this favor, namely not to allow I fail in what He told me, namely, speaking in his glorious name, the LORD of hosts ... Elohim ... YHVH .. The dirty and ... whether in my behavior or what I teach, or what I witness in His Name ...

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2)   The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:08

Idolatry

Here is what the Spirit tell me ...

Deuteronomy 5:
8 You shall not make yourself a carved image, any likeness of things that are high in the heavens, which are in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters below the earth.
9 You shall not bow down before them, and do not serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me and keep My commandments.

I saw around me a lot of confusion about this ... What is God by the word "idol", and it is His thoughts ...

Pagans, are representations of what they believe to be God, but do not know Him, and do not know His word, so everyone does as his RELIGION .. but we do not talk about God, but gods ...

There is a difference between worship a statue, and have a home any statue or picture, like a beautiful landscape or a donkey ...

Prostrate himself before a statue is to have a place where people pray, there stores any statue of a belief, like a sun, as they do in Asia .. with their figures, or Greek, as Catholics who fill their churches with statues which represent one of the saints, etc. ...

everything "beautiful world", returned to their temple, located in front of their statue, worships, and implore God thinks, but it is theirs, because in reality, because it begs the beast .. and said, Lord, save me, give me, do this, do that ... but where is God? ..

God is not even home with you, not even God is with you at all ... He hears well, and would do you good ... It tells you how to do to get this though you hope, only, you will not hear God, you do not even want, you just want the good of God, without coercion, without you worrying about the rest, God made you want to bend your requirements flesh, then you know that God has enmity with the flesh ... But my friend, so you wake up, do not know you read ...?

It's the same thought, when you represented as a temple of God and adore you, you t'ornes, you get a beautiful body, you make yourself up .. This is idolatry, because you are the temple of God in Spirit and the Spirit of God is sober and chaste (chastely clothed. You recall, the rich and the poor who come and sit in a temple. .. with Jesus, the poor man is honored, rich in spirit ..) ..

Spirit is not extravagant and superficial .. Just natural, and naturally, before God, because God does not see the superficial, but God sees your soul .. It is before Him in true ... And God do not like cheaters, you can imagine! ..

Romans 8:
7 because the carnal mind is enmity against God, because it does not submit to God's law, and it indeed can be.
8 But those who live in the flesh can not please God. It should be understood that with such practices, they are hated by God,

Leviticus 26:30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your statues dedicated to the sun, I will put your bodies upon the bodies of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

Deuteronomy 29:
18 Let there be among you man or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turns away today from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of the nations there. Let there be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood.
19 What person, after hearing the words of this curse, should boast in his heart, saying: I have peace, though I walk in the stubbornness of my heart, to add drunkenness thirst.
20 The LORD will not forgive him. But then the anger and jealousy of the Lord was kindled against this man, all the curses written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD will blot out his name from under heaven.

Leviticus 26:1 You will not make no idols, you do you will raise nor graven image, or statue, and you will place in your country any figured stone, to bow down before her, for I am the Lord your God.

God is Spirit, as it is in our mind that anything goes .. When I talk to God, I need not speak aloud, I think, and God answered me by thought the Holy Spirit in mind ...

In my attitude, as a member of God's people, I must try to please him .. otherwise I will not be part of His people, for the people of God, following God's orders ...

On that thought, I invite all those who live in Israel, and also, each home, golds already, seek, destroy and remove and reverse and burn .. all that statue, Governors or ministers, or represented Jesus on the cross (as we do not need this, the Lord's Supper is to remember the sacrifice you ..), all the statues, what reason whatsoever related to a religion ..

For God does not want it on His land ... and also because these statues are a stumbling block for the lowest that we must support and teach, so they can know God and be saved, bless .. .

But before all things, we must respect the will of God, otherwise brothers, I am afraid that you supply a source of unnecessary suffering ..
Jacques 4:4 Adultery you are! do not you know that the love of the world is enmity against God? Whoever therefore wants to be friend of the world is the enemy of God.

.. Adultery is death as the wages ..
Read what follows, it is for now:

Deuteronomy 32:
1 Heaven! give ear, and I will speak; hear the words of my mouth.
2 May my teaching drop like rain, my speech fell like dew, Like showers on the grass, Like drops of water on the grass!
3 For I proclaim the name of the Lord Ascribe greatness to our God! ..
4 He is the Rock, His works are perfect, For all His ways are right, a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.
5 If they are corrupt, to Him is not the fault Shame is to His children, perverse and crooked.
6 Does the Lord that you requite, foolish people and unwise? Is not your father, your creator? Is not He who formed you, and established thee?
7 Remind your memory the days of old, consider the years, generation by generation, Ask thy father, and you will learn your elders, and they will tell you.
8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of people according to the number of children of Israel,

9 For the portion of the Lord is His people, Jacob is the lot of His inheritance.
10 It was found in a desert land, In the waste howling wilderness; He was surrounded, he took care, he kept him as the apple of His eye,
11 Such an eagle that stirs her nest, flutters over its young, spreads its wings, takes them, the door on his feathers.
12 The LORD alone led His people, and there was no strange god with him.
13 He made him ride on the heights of the land, and he ate the berries, he made him suck honey from the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock,
14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of Bashan and goats, With the finest wheat, And you drank the blood of the grape.
15 Israel grew fat, and he balked; You became fat, thick and stout! And he has abandoned God, his creator, he scorned the Rock of his salvation,
16 They provoked Him to jealousy with strange gods, they were angry with abominations
17 They sacrificed to idols that are not God, gods whom they knew not, new, came recently, and that your fathers had never dreaded.

18 You were unmindful of the Rock that begot you, And you forgot the God who gave you life.
19 The LORD saw, and He was angry, indignant against her son and daughters.
20 He said: I will hide my face, I will see what will be their end because it is a perverse, These are children infidels.
21 They have provoked me to jealousy with that which is not God, they have provoked me with their idols, And I will stir them to jealousy with that which is not a people, I will provoke them with a foolish nation .
22 For the fire of My wrath is kindled, and burned to the bottom of hell, He will devour the earth and its products, fire the foundations of the mountains.
23 I accumulated evils upon them, I exhausted my strokes against them.
24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat and poisonous pestilence; I will send them the teeth of beasts and the poison of snakes.

25 In addition, we shall perish by the sword, and within, by frightening disasters: It is the young man as the girl, the child at the breast as the old man.
26 I would say I took them with a breath, I will destroy their memory from among men!
27 But I fear the insults of the enemy, lest their adversaries should judge amiss, And they say: Our hand is high, and this is not the Lord who made all these things.
28 It is a nation that has lost common sense, and there is no understanding in them.
29 If they were wise, they would understand this, and they would think about what will happen.
30 How should one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, If the Lord had given them up?
31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom and Gomorrah of the soil: their grapes are grapes of gall, Their clusters are bitter:
33 Their wine is the poison of snakes, is the cruel poison of asps.
34 This Is not hidden near me, Sealed up among my treasures?
35 At Me vengeance and retribution, when their foot! For the day of their calamity is near, And what lies ahead will not be long.
36 The LORD will judge his people and have compassion on His servants, Seeing that their power is gone, and there is neither slave nor free man.
37 He will say: Where are their gods, The rock they took refuge,
38 who ate the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? They arise, they help you, they cover you for their protection!
39 See now that I am God, and that there is no god beside Me, I live and I die, I wound and I heal, and no issue of my hand.
40 For I raise My hand to heaven, And I say: I live forever!
41 If I whet the lightning of my sword and my hand grasps the justice, I avenge me of mine enemies And I will punish those who hate Me,

42 My sword shall devour flesh, And make my arrows drunk with blood, From blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the heads of the enemy.
43 Nations, sing the praises of His people! For he avenges the blood of His servants and takes vengeance on His adversaries, And He made atonement for his country, for His people.
44 Moses came and spake all the words of this song before the people, Joshua son of Nun, was with him.
45 When Moses had finished speaking all these words to all Israel,
46 he said: Take to heart all the words I urge you today to recommend to your children so that they observe and practice all the words that Act.
47 For it is not a trivial thing for you is your life, and this is where you will prolong your days in the country you will have the possession, after having crossed the Jordan.
48 That same day the LORD spoke to Moses, saying:

49 up into this mountain of Abarim on Mount Nebo in Moab, opposite to Jericho, and behold the land of Canaan which I give ownership to the children of Israel.

All is well told in this chapter, I would like to emphasize is that it concerns us here today, read why ...

6 Does the Lord that you requite, foolish people and unwise? Is not your father, your creator? Is not He who formed you, and established thee?
14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of Bashan and goats, With the finest wheat, And you drank the blood of the grape.
the blood of the grape, the blood of the vine, Jesus, the vines ...
15 Israel grew fat, and he balked; You became fat, thick and stout! And he has abandoned God, his creator, he scorned the Rock of his salvation,
30 How should one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, If LORD had given them up?
44 Moses came and spake all the words of this song before the people, Joshua son of Nun, was with him.

Here for the Apocalypse:

21 They provoked My jealousy by what is not God, they have provoked me with their idols, And I will stir them to jealousy with that which is not a people, I the anger with a foolish nation.
22 For the fire of My wrath is kindled, and burned to the bottom of hell, He will devour the earth and its products, fire the foundations of the mountains.
23 I accumulated evils upon them, I exhausted my strokes against them.
24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat and poisonous pestilence; I will send them the teeth of beasts and the poison of snakes.
35 At Me vengeance and retribution, when their foot! For the day of their calamity is near, And what lies ahead will not be long.
43 Nations, sing the praises of His people! For he avenges the blood of His servants and takes vengeance on His adversaries, And He made atonement for his country, for His people.

Amen ... fear God and give Him glory ... Praise Jah! ... The Elohim of Israel ..

.. Shalom ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Letter 2    The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:20

Letter 2

.. Brother, for several days, I have a meditation on an overview of the Holy Bible, which obliges me to share it ...

Initially, you should know that I physically saw the Spirit ..??, it means that things that happen in Jerusalem, the city, which are, in my physical body (I have several tattoos and piercings ..),.. last until today, because today God allows me to wake up and understand and overcome .. and these same things in the spiritual sense .. as is the spiritual church of God, I saw in my mind and am disturbed and suffering, the Spirit embodies this spiritual situation in my everyday life, from my family and my work .. But in my flesh because I am like you, identically the same, be a carnal nature, born of God .., and therefore suffered the same disturbance and harvest the seed of my sins .. Deuteronomy and other .. for the infidels .. In fact we would like to do more, but it is very poor, like Laodicea, and other churches ...

In fact, the analysis of my being, from the Spirit of God and His word, I can see the faults of the Church and understand and act according to the authority that God has given ...

Or, more profoundly, a carnal being natural death in the flesh, for adoption of God ... born of God, therefore, spiritually become a baby, unconscious and with a very small portion of the Spirit, this assay is defined in the Bible like this:

Matthew 25:
14 For it is like a man who, going outside the country, called his own slaves and gave them his property.
15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, to another, one: to each according to his own ability, and immediately he went outside the country.

So here is the earnest of the Spirit that God gave us .. If we compare our carnal state we're dead in the flesh, and now we are new births in God ... this baby is compared as in the flesh, if it is surrounded by evil, either alone, he will die, even as an animal ... So, pastors and spiritual family educates the child, following the same hierarchy as being carnal ...

The deposit that God gives us to each own, are to enable us to grow in Him ... The Bible and the word of God are the only authority .. As in the flesh, if you tell me to do what is not good for me, I can do, or refuse .. according to my own assessment of the danger, without referring to a third person ...

It is the same with the Bible and His Spirit, from what you told your spiritual family, because if she tells you to do things that do not comply, then you get places: the enemy of God ..

Luke 12:
1 But the crowd had gathered by the thousands, so that they trampled one another, he began, before all, to tell his followers: Keep your guard against the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
2 But there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor anything secret that will not be known.
3 Therefore all the things you say will be heard in the darkness into the light, and what you talked to the ear in closets shall be published from the rooftops.
4 But I say to you, my friends: Do not fear those who kill the body and after that can do nothing more;
5 but I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after killing, has the power to cast into hell, yes, I tell you, fear that.
6 Do not they sell five sparrows for two pennies? and not one of them is forgotten before God.
7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Never fear, you're better than many sparrows.

8 And I say: Anyone who confessed to have me before men, the son of man also confess before the angels of God,
9 but he who denies me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.
10 And whosoever speaketh against the son of man, he will be forgiven, but for him who uttered insulting words against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven.
11 And when they take you before synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not be anxious how or what thing you respond, or what you will say
12 because the Holy Spirit will teach you the same hour what it will say.
13 And someone said of the crowd, "Teacher, tell my brother to share with me the inheritance.
14 But he said: Man, that is what made me to you [for your] judge and divider over you?

15 And he said unto them, See and beware of covetousness as though someone is wealthy, his life was not his property.
16 And he told them a parable, saying: Fields of a rich man brought forth plentifully;
17 and he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I'm not where I can assemble my fruit?
18 And he said, Behold I will pull down my barns and build bigger ones, and I join all my products and goods;
19 and I say to my soul: [My] soul thou hast much goods assembled for many years, rest, eat, drink, good cheer.
20 But God said to him: You fool! This night your soul is required of you and those things which thou hast prepared, whose will they be?
21 This is he who lays up treasure for himself, and who is not rich as God.
22 And he said to his disciples: Because of this, I say: Do not be anxious about life, what you eat, neither for the body, what ye shall put on:
23 Life is more than food, and the body more than clothing.

24 Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have no storeroom nor barn, and God feeds them: how much are you worth more than birds!
25 And which of you by the concern that it gives itself, can add one cubit unto his stature?
26 If therefore you can not even what is very small, why do you worry about the rest?
27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of them.
28 And if God so clothe the grass which is today at the field and tomorrow is cast into the oven, how much more you [clothe he], ye of little faith!
29 And you, do not seek what you will eat or what you drink, and do not be uneasy;
30 because the nations of the world seek these things, and your Father knows you need these things,
31 but looking for his kingdom, and these things will be over.
32 - Fear not, little flock, for it has pleased your Father to give you the kingdom.

33 Sell what you have and give alms; make yourselves purses which wax not old, a treasure that will not fail in heaven, where no thief comes near it, and where no moth destroys not:
34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
35 Let your loins be girded and your lamps burning,
36 and be yourselves like men waiting for their master, at any time that return from the wedding, so that when it will come up against and that they him open soon.
37 Blessed are those servants whom the master when it comes, will find watching. Verily I say unto you, he will gird himself and to the table, and advancing, he will.
38 And if he comes to the second watch, and if he comes in third, and he finds them so, blessed are those [slaves] that.
39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have stayed awake and had not left his home break.
40 You therefore also be prepared for, now that you do not think the son of man comes.

41 And Peter said to him: Lord, you say this parable for us, or also for all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is the faithful and prudent for the master will set over the servants of his household, to give them adequate time to their ration of corn?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Verily I say unto you, he will set him over all his possessions.
45 But if that servant says in his heart, My lord delays to come, and he starts to beat the servants and maids, and to eat and drink and get drunk,
46 the master of that slave -there will come a day when he does not expect, and at times he does not know, and he cut in two and appoint him his portion with unbelievers.
47 But that slave who knew his master's will, and who has not prepared and has not done according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes;
48 and one who hath not known, and did things worthy of blows will be beaten with few stripes; for anyone he has been given much, much will be asked again, and he to whom he has been given much, it will be encored.
49 I am come to cast fire on the earth, and what do I, if it is already lit?
50 But I have to be called a baptism, and how am I to close until it is accomplished!
51 Do you think I am come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.
52 For now they will be five in one house divided, three against two will be divided, and two against three,
53, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother; step-mother against her daughter-in-law and daughter against her stepmother.
54 And he also told the crowd: When you see a cloud rising from the west, immediately you say: A shower comes, and it happens that way.
55 And when [you see] the south wind blowing, you say: It will be hot, and it happens.
56 Hypocrites! you know how to interpret the appearances of earth and sky, and how can you not discern this time?
57 And also why do not you judge for yourselves what is right?

58 For when you go with your opponent before a magistrate, efforcetoi way to be granted, lest it pulls you to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the sergeant, and Sergeant will throw you in jail.
59 I tell you that you do not come out thence, till thou hast paid until the last penny.

Brother, sees well all that I write because I speak in the name of God, the LORD of hosts, and Jesus, His only Son died for you and me, and I will lead you further into the Spirit of God .. remembering this, and also considering what I just wrote ..

Zechariah 4:
1 And the angel that talked with me returned and woke me like a man who awakens from his sleep.
2 And he said: What do you see? And I say: I see, and behold a candlestick all of gold, and a cross at its apex, and its seven lamps on it, seven [lights] and seven pipes to the lamps that are at the top,
3 and two olive trees with him, one to the right of the cup, and the other on his left.
4 And I spoke up and said to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 And the angel that talked with me answered and said: Do not you know what these things? And I say: No, my lord.
6 And he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, Not by might, nor by power but by my Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Apocalypse 11:
3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees and the two lamps that stand before the Lord of the earth.

.. You have no idea of moral discomfort which I find myself spiritually, physically and everything you want today ..

I see and understand what God has done and is doing today, and worse yet, will tomorrow, with me, with us .. and in the eyes of everyone I pass for a proud, as if I want to put myself in Jesus (but he is my brother ..), people compare me to the beast of Revelation 11, when I talk about Jesus and glorify Him, and I talk about Moses and the student because he is on the front of the stage in Rev 11 .. and I mean the Lord Almighty, My God .. YHVH ..

.. Whereas me, I beg God to give me much honor, the weight of this burden is too heavy, I do not even see fit for any favor, knowing that I have spoken ill and thought I went back to wallow with pigs, while I wore the royal seal .. Brother, sorry ...

.. And I cry and cry and ask forgiveness from God, Jesus, and the entire sky every day for a month, and I'm bruised brother .. so .. my shame is heavy, because I, brother, I do not want anything, no vanity, nor carnal or spiritual (although when I call, I wanted and still want a lot, with regard to the Spirit of God and the world, because I love him so much, but as my brother, that you can not you imagine ..), but I do not want fame, title, name, nothing! ...
I just want to be humble and against my God .. and live his life .. .. but God in His infinite mercy, forgive me, He has bleached my white dress soiled and read and understand more .. and believe in the word of God, believe what you read, God's world is beyond us brother! far beyond what we imagine ...

Luke 15:
11 And he said: A man had two son, ...
20 And he got up and went to his father. And as he was still far off, his father saw him and had compassion, and running to [him], fell on his neck and kissed him.
21 And the son said unto him, Father I have sinned against heaven and before thee, I am no longer worthy to be called your son.
22 But the father said to his servants: Bring out the best robe, and clothe, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet;

Zechariah 3:
1 And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him.
2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD assistance you, Satan, the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem, you assistance! This Is not a firebrand rescued from the fire?
3 And Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the Angel.
4 And [the angel] spoke and said to those standing before him, saying: Take away from him dirty clothes. And he said: Look, I did go from thee thy iniquity, and I will clothe clothes party.
5 And I say: Let them put a clean turban on his head, and they put the tiara on her head pure and clothed him with garments, and the angel of the LORD stood there.
9 For behold the stone that I have set before Joshua, on the one stone, [there will] seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the engraving, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity this country in one day.

Apocalypse 11:
1 And there was given me a reed like a measuring rod, and I was told, Arise, and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship there,
2 and the square, which is outside the temple, rejects it and measure it not because it was given to the Gentiles, and they will trample the holy city forty-two months.
3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees and the two lamps that stand before the Lord of the earth.
7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit shall make war and win, and put them to death ..

You see, brother, God gave me to feed His sheep, He created me to guide you in His Word and His Spirit so that you fall more into the traps and tricks of the enemy .. so we were growing up , the perfect man ... for this change of dispensation, the millennium, because it reflects the millennium, not the mind of man, but the Spirit of God ...

Moses carries the law Jesus is the bearer of grace Zerubbabel carries the millennium with Jesus and Moses .. I bring the key of the two previous dispensations ... We compare the millennium (that the authority of God is His Sabbath, His Spirit ..), the genesis, see how it is written and understand. We are pure beings, doing the will of God, and in the genesis and in the millennium .. Read that the prophecies .. The tree of knowledge that you will not touch point is good and evil ..

Thus, you are once again a new creation through Jesus, in Eden, with the knowledge of good and evil, (the word of God, God's law ...) and that applies now that we enter the millennium the time of the Spirit ..

We have the knowledge of good and evil, and can not eat this fruit .. Now we are aware, because born in God, and God sends a mighty Spirit to understand .. because there is no cohabitation between good and evil, a child of God ... And we have seen, what was the outcome, since Eden, or from our commitment to God .. And it will be the same for the millennium, but now justice and its implementation will be different, and I'm telling you, do not base on YOUR carnal reasoning, but on how God judges ..

There is no God down to our low carnal, but it rises to God, and Jesus .. if you can not kill your flesh, your carnal way, with his evil desires, then you have no Luckily, because God said that the flesh does not enter the kingdom of God .. You can take the physical sense as in a spiritual sense, in your spirit, you can not raise yourself up to God with worldly thoughts, physical, physical …

And the Bible teaches you how the human animal flesh, you rise up to God, seated near him, or in His kingdom, or in His world .. and also, the bible teaches you how raise you .. Is this your case? ..

2 Corinthians 6:
1 Gold, working on the same work, we also urge that you do not receive the grace of God in vain;
2 (for he says: "At the acceptable time I heard you, and a day of salvation I helped you. "Here, now is the pleasant time: behold, now is the day of salvation)
3 - giving no scandal in any way, so that the service is not blamed,
4 but in everything we recommended as servants of God in much patience, in tribulation, in necessities, in distresses,
5 in beatings, imprisonments, the troubles in the work, in vigils, fasts in
6 by purity, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Spirit, a love without hypocrisy,
7 by the word of truth, by the power of God through Weapons of Justice the right hand and left hand,
8 in the glory and ignominy, the bad and the good name, as deceivers, and true

9 as unknown, and well known, as dying, and behold, we live as chastened and not killed,
10 as sorrowful but always rejoicing; as poor but making many rich; as having nothing and possessing all things.
11 Our mouth is open for you, O Corinthians! our heart is enlarged:
12 you are not close to us, but you're cramped in your womb,
13, and just reward, (I [you] speak as to my children) widen you, too.
14 Do not put yourself under an unequal yoke with unbelievers: for what participation is there between righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness?
15 and any agreement between Christ and Belial? or what part hath the believer with the unbeliever?
16 and what agreement is there between the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God, as God said: "I will dwell in them, and walk, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."
17 "Therefore come out from among them and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you"

18 "and I am a father, and you, I'll be a son and daughters, saith the Lord, [the] Almighty. "

Brother, it is for now, so be ready! .. I'm 3 1 / 2 to get everything straight, and I'm working, either alone or together (but I will not be alone, and am not either, because God is with me, and I 'I understood that He even gave me a whole army ..), physical and spiritual ...

I have the Spirit of Elysee in mind, I saw, and I still see today, all the tanks, the whole army of God, and I think the day of my first call when I saw these clouds form an army of heaven ... too cool ..

.. I will write my thoughts as they come, as God gives them to me because it's not for me but for us, I am but His humble servant, the servant of truth, the Spirit ...

.. May God bless us ..

.. Shalom ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2)   The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:26

Messiah

I remind writing for Jews, as regards the Messiah .. What does the Torah and the prophets, about the issue ?

... First, you must understand that is a deliverance, physical and spiritual .. It means that you must conform to the Torah, so that you have the opening of the Spirit, to understand and repent, this leading to your spiritual awakening, which will lead you to practice what YHVH wants to liberate the land of Israel from the nations, as God tells us to do, His way, look that David asked God what to do ..

The prophecy speaks of the return the Messiah, there are several, but one is saying that you read a lot, ..:

Ezra 1:11 All the vessels of gold and silver were the [number of] five thousand four hundred. Sheshbazzar brought him up when the whole of Jerusalem to Babylon those of transportation.

Esdras 2:
1 And here are those of the province that went up from the captivity of those who had been transported, which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had carried Babylon, and returned to Jerusalem and Judah, each to his city,
2 of which came with Zerubbabel, Jeshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah Reélaïa, Mordecai Bilshan, Mispar, Bigvai, Rehum, [and] Baanah. Many of the men of Israel:

Ezra 5:
1 and the prophets, Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied to the Jews who were in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel.
2 Then Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak arose and began to build the house of God in Jerusalem, and with them, the prophets of God helping them.
3 In that time, Tatnai, Governor this side of the river, and Shethar-Bozenai, and their colleagues, came towards them, and spake thus: Who gave you order to build this house and to finish this wall ?
4 Then we told them what were the names of men who built this building.
5 And the eye of God was upon the elders of the Jews and they had them not cease until the matter might reach to Darius: and then they responded by letter on this subject.
6 Copy of the letter Tatnai, governor on this side of the river, and Shethar-Bozenai Apharsakites and his colleagues, who were on this side of the river, sent to King Darius.

7 They sent him a report in which it was well written : Darius the king, all peace!
8 Be it known to the king that we went into the province of Judea, home of the great God, and it is built with large stones, and timber is laid in the walls , and this work continues with zeal and prosperous in their hands.
9 Then we asked these older, we talked to them as well: Who gave you order to build this house and to finish this wall ?
10 And we also asked them their names to let them know you to write to you the names of men who are the main among them,
11 and they responded well, saying: We are the servants of the God of heaven and earth, and we build the house which was formerly built there many years, and a great king of Israel was built and completed.
12 But when our fathers provoked the God of heaven, he gave them into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, Chaldean, and he destroyed this house and carried the people to Babylon.
13 But the first year of Cyrus king of Babylon, King Cyrus ordered to build this house of God.

14 And the vessels of gold and silver the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took out of the temple in Jerusalem and was carried into the temple of Babylon, King Cyrus of Babylon out of the temple, and gave the appointed Sheshbazzar, he had
15 and Governor he said, Take these vessels, go, place them in the temple in Jerusalem, and we build the house of God on its site.
16 Then what Sheshbazzar came and laid the foundation of the house of God which is in Jerusalem, and from then until now it is built, but it is not completed.
17 Now, if it looks good to King, we search the treasure house of the king, who is there at Babylon, it is true that, by the king Cyrus, was ordered to build this house of God in Jerusalem and the king sends us his will on it.

The Jews therefore expect Zerubbabel, Haggai and Zechariah announced by

Ezra 5:
1 and the prophets, Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied to the Jews who were in Judah and Jerusalem in name of the God of Israel.
2 Then Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak arose and began to build the house of God in Jerusalem, and with them, the prophets of God helping them.

Here how they can identify Zerubbabel

Ezra 2:
1 And here are those of the province that went up from the captivity of those who had been transported, which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had carried away to Babylon, and returned to Jerusalem and Judah, each in his city,
2 of which came with Zerubbabel, Jeshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah Reélaïa, Mordecai Bilshan, Mispar, Bigvai, Rehum, [and] Baanah. Many of the men of Israel:

Ezra 2:
59 And these are the ones that went up from Thel-Mélakh of Thel-harsha, Cherub-Addan, Immer, but they could not show their fathers' houses and their progeny if they were in Israel:
60 the son of delay, son of Tobiah, the son of Nekoda, six hundred and fifty to two,
61 and son of the priests, the son of Hobaïa, the son of Koz, the Barzillai's son, who took a wife from the daughters of Barzillai the Gileadite and was called by their name.
62 These sought their genealogical registration, but it was not found and they were excluded, as laymen, the priesthood.

The identification is done by the Torah .. their inclusion here is for genealogical ... Zerubbabel, he must prove:

Haggai 1:
1 The second year of King Darius, the sixth month, the first day of the month, the word of Yahweh came by Haggai the prophet , to Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and Joshua, son of Jozadak the high priest, saying,
12 And Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, and Joshua, son of Jozadak the high priest, and the rest of people listened to the voice of the Lord their God, and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the mission given to him by the Lord their God and the people feared the Lord.
13 Then Haggai, the messenger the Lord spoke to the people the message of the Lord, saying, I'm with you, saith the LORD.
14 And the LORD stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and spirit of Joshua son of Jozadak the high priest, and the spirit of the rest of the people, and they came and worked at the house of the LORD of hosts, their God,
15 the twenty-fourth day of the sixth months in the second year of King Darius.

Haggai 2:
10 The twenty-fourth [day] the ninth [month], in the second year of Darius, the word of the Lord came by Haggai the prophet, saying:
20 And the word of the LORD came to Haggai for the second time, the twenty-fourth [day] of the month, saying,
21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth,
22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the power kingdoms and nations, and I will overthrow chariots and their riders, and horses will be slaughtered, and their riders, each by the sword of his brother.
23 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts I take thee, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, my servant, saith the LORD, and I will put you as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

At this time the second temple is rebuilt, and this is how God raises His seal to complete the Temple ..

Haggai 2: 23 On that day, saith the Lord Almighty, I take thee, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, my servant, saith the LORD, and I will put you as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.

Zechariah 4:
1 And the angel that talked with me returned and woke me like a man who awakens from his sleep.
2 And I said: What do you see ? And I say: I see, and behold a candlestick all of gold, and a cross at its apex, and its seven lamps on it, seven [lights] and seven pipes to the lamps that are at the top,
3 and two olive trees with him, one to the right of the cup, and the other on his left.
4 And I spoke up and said to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord ?
5 And the angel that talked with me answered and said: Do not you know what these things ? And I say: No, my lord. "
6 He answered and spoke, saying: This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, Not by might, nor by power but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts.
7 Who are you, great mountain before Zerubbabel ? [You will become] a plain: and he will remove the top stone with shouts of Grace, grace to it !
8 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house, and his hands shall also finish it, and thou shalt know the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? They shall rejoice, these seven, and will lead in the hand of Zerubbabel: these are the eyes of the LORD that run throughout the land.
11 And I answered and said, What are these two olive trees to the right the candlestick, and left ?
12 And I answered again and said: What are the two olive branches which, beside the two golden pipes, dump gold for themselves ?
13 And he spoke, saying: Do not you know what they are ? And I say: No, my lord. "
14 And he said: They are both son of oil, that stand before the Lord of all the earth.

Here's how to recognize Zerubbabel then Zerubbabel comes to rebuilding with.

Nehemiah 7:7 .. those who came with Zerubbabel, Jeshua, Nehemiah, Azariah Raamia, Nakhamani, Mordecai Bilshan, Mispéreth, Bigvai, Nehum, [and] Baanah. Many of the men of Israel:

There are other prophecies concerning the reconstruction, I just want you to meet someone that you wait .. not the Messiah, but not one that precedes him, because we must prepare to receive Him .. to remind you of your obligations and your commitment to God ..

Question ..

Are you ready for this moment as it is writing, then go read the link below. hang yourself, brother, because I lead you in the scriptures, the truth .. I wrote one day a book because I lived sensational things with God .. and was to testify to the force that was in me, 8 years later, God opened my mind to identify me .., as Zerubbabel .. The Zerubbabel ... and I'm here to open your mind, give you the Spirit of God .. May God bless you ..
Glory to the Almighty, the LORD of hosts, YHWH …

Zerubbabel
https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/t97-new-birth-part-1

.. Shalom ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2)   The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:31

The spiritual growth

I'll try to explain how some other way that my brother Paul ..

In fact, we compare our being carnal, a fruit that we would land, to grow a tree. The fruit should have a place prepared for her attention, and must, throughout its growth to be cared for, watered, pruned ... to become a beautiful tree, with beautiful fruit ..

Similarly, is designed to be carnal (the fruit at the beginning), then becomes spiritual, born of God (planted in the ground). It will rise, like the tree, with baptism (water), then, maintains that for the growth of the tree is to be spiritual, sanctification ..

More spiritual being is sanctified, the more he stands spiritually. This spiritual elevation allows it to receive more of the Spirit, which will give him the understanding to access another spiritual elevation, which merging to flourish ... Man is made, God's perfect ... manhood that allows you, as Moses and Jesus, and others, to speak and hear God or see Him ..

This understanding of the word, you can overcome the devil because the devil is present in the sky, as in Job and Zechariah 1, 3 ..

Thus, it punishes those who break the law .. but is powerless to the saints, only the saints also have proofs to be clean, to serve as an example, might be justified, so they are proved, confirmed, and in the eyes of heaven. . In the spiritual sense, we can live this growth of the Spirit in us, and this Apocalypse, we live it every day in our mind, then it starts slowly, as the prejudices of the beginning of the Apocalypse, and the spiritual , grows, awakens, then there is, within him, to fight this war against evil, God and remind you to stick it out and win for your life until dawn, when the Spirit Was that you up and binds her evil, 666 ...

at that moment you become a priest for the millennium (implying the kingdom of God), you saw the two moments simultaneously, as they are in the Spirit of God .. one operates on in you, the spiritual and the physical follows the scourges Apocalypse ...

when you have defeated, then the plagues will fall, for you will have conquered the beast, and this one too, and this sister too ..
Thus, as the word says ..

Zechariah 4:6 And he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, Not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

.. Overall, everyone, we will win now, because God sends us His Spirit now to act and we must sanctify us go to Jerusalem, the city, because as the Spirit in us, it must be the physical evidence. . this trace for future generations, and also, because God wants it that way .., as in the past, of course !....

sentinel, the people of God, sanctify you to enter the millennium of God, Read the words of many prophecies, Zerubbabel is the one who sends the Spirit of reconstruction, and rebuilding and completing ...

Matthew 18:
19 I tell you that even if two of you shall agree on earth for anything, whatever the thing they ask, it shall be made for them by my Father in heaven ,
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in their midst.

.. There is also this connection, why now plagues? ..

For it is now the millennium, or the Sabbath, as God gives us a time of peace, during this millennium, during His Sabbath to us His children, God sent us so by His Spirit that change dispensing because, as God's property, not by force but by the Spirit …

Zechariah 4:6 .. Neither by force nor by power but by My Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Thus, God synchronizes the Spirit and the physical or, suddenly we become saints, in accordance with God and His Word, and God will rise to Israel, physical and spiritual ills occur physical and spiritual ... and the beast will be kicked out and your mind, and Israel, and together we will live in this millennium, or the Sabbath of God ..

.. In fact, the beast is destroyed by a high concentration of faith and spirit ...

Shalom, Baruch YHVH

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Natural disasters   The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:36

Natural disasters

Well do you know the bible? .. What he writes about the punishment of God? ..
You'll notice it comes to natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, thunder ..

Exodus 9:
3 behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thy cattle which is in the fields, on horses, on donkeys, on camels, cattle, and cattle on the menu, there will be a very plague great;
4 and the Lord will distinguish between flocks and herds of the Israelites from the Egyptians, and nothing die of all that is the son of Israel.
18 Behold, I will rain tomorrow, at these times, a very heavy hail, such as there has not been in Egypt since the day it was founded until now.
23 And Moses stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and fire walking on the earth. And the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt.
24 And there followed hail and fire mingled amid the hail, [which was] very big, as there was none in all the land of Egypt since it is became a nation.

Exodus 10:
1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh: for I have hardened his heart and the heart of his servants, so I put these my signs among them,
2 and so are you saying the ears of thy son and thy son's son, what I have done in Egypt, and my signs which I have made in their midst, and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
3 And Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said, Thus saith the LORD, the God of the Hebrews, How long will you refuse to humble yourself before me? Let my people go, they may serve me.
4 For if thou refuse to let my people go, behold, tomorrow I will bring locusts into thy border,
14 And the locusts went up over all the land of Egypt, and rested in all the borders of Egypt, a terrible scourge, and before them there had been no such locusts, and after them there will be none of such.

Numbers 26:10 and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, and Korah, when the congregation died when the fire devoured two hundred and fifty men, and they were to sign.

Genesis 19:24 And the LORD rained down from heaven upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord,

Jeremiah 15:3 And I will set them on four species of punishment, says the Lord the sword to kill, and the dogs to drag, and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the earth to devour and destroy.

Apocalypse 9:18 By these three plagues were one third of men killed by fire and smoke and sulfur coming out of their mouths;

Apocalypse 15:1 And I saw in heaven another sign, great and wonderful: seven angels having seven plagues, the last, because in them the wrath of God is consumed.

Apocalypse 16:
1 And I heard a great voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, Go and pour over the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God.
2 And the first went and poured out his vial upon the earth, and a bad and malignant ulcer came upon men who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea, and it became blood, like a dead body, and everything that had life in the sea died.
4 And the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and the fountains of waters: and they became blood.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun, and he was allowed to scorch men with fire:
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues, and they do not repent and give him glory.
11 and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their works.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air, and he left the Temple of Heaven a great voice proceeding from the throne, saying: Done!
18 And there were lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and there was a great earthquake, such an earthquake, so great that there has never been like this since the men on earth.
19 The great city was divided into three parts and cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give him the cup of wine of the fierceness of his anger.
20 And every island fled, and the mountains were not found;
21 and a large hail, weight of a talent, descends from heaven upon men: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail; because the wound is very large.

.. Here and understand that God shows His anger against the wicked infidels, idolaters .. with all kinds of wounds, diseases, disasters, fire, hail ...

I say this because I hear around me, Christians who pray for the dead, Haiti, Chile, Asia .. they are just ... But if you pray and have compassion for these people, then you places you as an enemy of God, If you pray for God to stop His scourges, against whom?, Against Egypt, which represents the world, then you're a enemy of God, as my enemy .. But when will he? ..

You'll be overwhelmed as these evils, because God cleanses the world of infidels, because now comes the millennium, which will be populated with believers, and those who practiced justice and also the law of God of course .. And all faithful believers, those who love God, expect to live in this millennium, which is a blessing for us, which is what we look forward, because we suffer in this world today ...

The millennium is a time of peace, and that's what we expect .. You fear the plagues, death? .. So you do not love God, you do not know God, you're not with God, you are an infidel .. The saints are removed after the plagues, then sanctify you, am no longer adulterers, God does not share with the world, sanctify yourself to pass this test is the same as in Daniel 3 ..

Matthiew 24:22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Psalms 91:
1 One who lives in the [home] Secret of the Most High will live under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I have told the Lord: It is my confidence and my fortress, He is my God, I will trust in Him.
3 For he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, pestilence, calamity.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers and under His wings you will have a refuge: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler ta.
5 Thou shalt not fear the terrors of the night nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walketh in darkness nor the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
7 It thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand thou shalt not be reached.

8 Only with thine eyes behold you, and you will see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord my refuge, the Most High, for your home,
10 No evil will befall you and no plague come near your tent;
11 For He will command His angels charge over you subject, to keep thee in all thy ways:
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the cobra, you will trample the great lion and the dragon.
14 Because he has set his affection on me, I deliver him: I will put it into a stronghold, because he knew my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I answer him in trouble I'll be with him, I will deliver him and honor him.
16 I will satisfy him for long days, and I will show him My salvation.

.. Amen ..

the Lord be praised and magnified .. Praise Jah! ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2)   The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:43

My first trip to Jerusalem

Let me emphasize one thing that comes to mind, to remove any confusion, it's about the dispensation of Zerubbabel, when the Spirit .. I mean it's Massiah Jesus is He who returns announced in Zechariah, they will see Him whom they have pierced .. and the Apocalypse 11 ... Me, I bring the dispensation of the Spirit of the Child of God, and I will return with Jesus in the Apocalypse 11, to govern .. Previously it was thought that I wanted to take a seat and an honor that was not mine, far from my thoughts .. This is what I wanted to emphasize. Jesus is He Who is Jesus, and is the Massiah, and has the first place .. Me, Zerubbabel, I have this chance and honor to be with Him ..
Jerusalem?! .. Jerusalem? .. What is it? ..

Some days ago, we eagerly awaits the result?! .. Things are rushed and I was off to Jerusalem, the holy city .. Before leaving, according to the word, I am sanctified for three days, and here I am on the plane ..

Joshua 1:11 Prepare your provisions, for within three days you will pass the Jordan to take possession of the land the Lord your God gives you to possess it.

Arriving in Israel, I had one of the worst home or my travels, no smile, .. contempt .. Good! .. I still expect a good reception too, but this was a bit excessive ..

It's raining and it's cold when leaving the airport, I just spent an hour being searched and questioned, now I take the train to the center of Tel Aviv .. Coming in a hotel and now I will leave it open Sabbath, really, it starts badly .. I leave for a tour of the neighborhood to find a hotel to do nothing "not good" during Sabbath I spend hours walking, because taxis are expensive and you wander for nothing, and it rains a maximum, and I'm wet .., but here, no cheap hotel, galley. and here I directly fell Full-sin, profane Sabbath .. I changed my hotel, took my luggage, took a taxi and paid for a hotel, and then after eating .. all this, the total! ..

Disgusted, I am going to Jerusalem the next day, the journey lasts two hours, it's very beautiful .. Arrived in the holy city, I'm going to go to the tomb of Jesus and go to the temple .. Again, it does not go well in the tomb, there is a display for selling costume jewelry, and I do not feel good vibrations coming from the taxi wanted me to fly ..

In short, I'm leaving for the temple, and I fell to the Wailing Wall, I'm wet, so rain is falling .. I decided to return to the hotel, I'll be back tomorrow ..

The next day, I'm leaving for the temple, where there, pending the opening, I'm three times abused .. I enter my temple and then discovered two mosques on it .. The cost, I forget to take off my shoes and praying .. I go around the temple praying, I am disgusted and go out ..

Meanwhile, it is the festival of Purim, and I pass all the blessings I had received on his arrival, I'm all wrong ... The evening saw the celebration of Purim, I was disgusted, I could see the poor workmanship of nations, not the ways of God's children ..

The next day, I get an address in Tel Aviv on an organization that deals to find you a kibbutz, I'm going to study the Hebrew Bible and also, with this new way, but here I am too old to enjoy the benefits of kibbutz ..
There I see the doors closed, and people I trust, I do not repent, I can not see anything and take panic, I would change my ticket in a few days to think about all this, and now if I want leave, it's tomorrow ..

So I decided to leave, to return to France, before things do escalate, I have not taken the time to put myself at the feet of Jesus to understand .. Arriving in Paris

Jeremiah 44:
10 They have not been humiliated so far, and they had no fear, and they have not walked in my law and my statutes, which I put before you and your fathers.
11 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I lay my face against you for evil, and to remove all Judah!
12 And I will take the rest of Judah, who turned his face to go into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, and they will all be consumed, they fall into the land of Egypt: they shall be consumed by the sword [and] by famine, both small and large, they die by the sword and by famine, and they will be a curse, a desolation and a curse and a disgrace.
13 And I will punish those who dwell in the land of Egypt, as I punished Jerusalem by the sword, by famine and pestilence,
14, and the rest of Judah who came into the land of Egypt to stay, there will be neither survived or residue to return to the land of Judah, where they had the desire to return to live there, because they will not return unless [few] survivors.

.. Fortunately, the last sentence says: except [some] escaped, which I am .. Here, read these verses, I still have a good time to think about before falling on Nehemiah 9:14 .. I cry when reading the verses, until Nehemiah 12:1 which gives me directemment in sealed ..

Nehemiah 12:1 And these are the priests and Levites who went up with Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua: Will, Jeremiah, Ezra,

Nehemiah 9:
14 And thou made them known your holy sabbath, and you ordered them commandments and statutes and a law through your servant Moses.
15 And the heavens gavest them bread for their hungry and you gave them the rock out of water for their thirst, and you tell them to come to take possession of land which you swore to give them,
16 But them know our fathers acted proudly, and hardened their necks, and hearkened not unto thy commandments,
17 and refused to hear, and did not remember thy wonders that you had done for them, but they stiffened their necks and in their rebellion they established a chief, to return to their bondage. But thou art a God of forgiveness, which grace and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and thou hast forsaken.

18 Even when they made a molten calf, and said: Here is your God who brought you up from Egypt - and they made you great provocations,
19 you, in your great compassion, you not forsake them in the desert, the pillar of cloud did not retire point above them by day, to lead the way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to enlighten them, and [to show] the way where they should go.
20 And thou [their] gavest thy good Spirit to make them smart, and you do not refuse your manna from their mouth, and gavest them water for their thirst.
21 And thou entretins forty years in the wilderness: they lacked nothing, their clothes do s'usèrent point, and their feet n'enflèrent point.
22 And gavest them kingdoms and peoples, and give them their shares by regions, and they possessed the land of Sihon king of Heshbon countries, as well as the country of Og king of Bashan.

23 And you multiply their son as the stars of heaven, and you introduced them into the land you had told their fathers that they would do to possess it.
24 And their son entered and possessed the land. And you subdued before them the country's inhabitants, the Canaanites, and thou gavest them hand their kings and peoples of the country for them at their pleasure.
25 And they took the fortified cities, and a fat country, and possessed houses full of all good, wells dug, vineyards and olive and fruit trees in abundance, and they ate and were filled, and s 'fattened, and they lived in luxury for your great kindness.
26 But they rebelled and revolted against thee, and cast thy law behind their backs and killed Your prophets who gave evidence against them to bring them to you, and they made you great provocations.
27 And thou deliver them into the hand of their adversaries who oppressed them. And time of their distress they cried unto thee, and thou heard of heaven, and according to thy great mercies you gave them saviors who saved them from the hand of their oppressors.

28 But when they rest, they again began to do evil before thee, and thou shalt leave them in the hands of their enemies, and they had dominion over them. And again they cried unto thee, and thou hear from heaven, and you delivered again, according to thy mercies.
29 And thou bear witness against them to bring them back to your law, but they acted proudly, and hearkened not unto thy commandments, and sinned against your ordinances, by which, if the practice, a man will live, and they opposed crabbed shoulder and stiffened their necks, and hearkened not.
30 And you differed from them for many years, and you bear witness against them by thy Spirit, through thy prophets, but they lent no ear, and you delivered them into the hand of the peoples of the countries .
31 However, in your great mercies you did not finish with them, and you do not forsake them, for thou art a God by grace, and merciful.
32 And now, our God, * the great God, mighty and terrible, keeping the covenant and mercy, that this is no small thing to you that all the pains that we have achieved, we, our kings, our princes and our priests, our prophets and our fathers, and all thy people, since the days of the kings of Assyria unto this day.

33 But thou art just in all that we happened because you have done with truth, and we, we have acted wickedly.
34 And our kings, our princes, our priests and our fathers, have not practiced your law, and were not attentive to your commands and your testimony that you have made in their midst.
35 And they do not served thee in their kingdom, and the abundance of gifts you had given them, and in the large and fat land which you had set before them, and they have not returned their evil deeds .
36 Behold, we are now servants, and as to the country that you gave to our fathers for they ate the fruit and good products, here, we're servants,
37 and he brings much to the kings you have set over us because of our sins, and they dominate their will on our bodies and our cattle, and we are in great distress.
38 And for this, we make a firm covenant, and we write it. And sealing of [is found] our princes, our Levites, [and] our priests.

Nehemiah 10:
1 And the heads of those who affixed their seals were: Nehemiah the Tirshatha son of Hacaliah, and Zedekiah.
2 - Seraiah, Azariah, Jeremiah,
3 Pashhur, Amariah Malchijah,
4 Hattush Shebania, Malluch,
5 Harim, Meremoth, Obadiah,
6 Daniel, Guinnethon, Baruch,
7 Meshullam Abijah Mijamin,
8 Maaziah Bilger, Shemaiah: these were the priests.
9 - And the Levites: Jeshua son of Azania; Binnui, son of Henadad; Kadmiel,
10 and their brothers, Shébania, Hodiah, Kelita, Pelai, Hanan.
11 Micah Rehob, Hashabiah,
12 Zaccur Sherebiah, Shebania,
13 Hodiah, Bani, Beninu.
14 - The heads of the people Parosh, Pahath-Moab, Elam, Zattu, Bani,
15 Bunni, Azgad, Bebai,

16 Adonijah, Bigvai, Adin,
17 Ater, Hezekiah, Azzur,
18 Hodiah, Hashum, Bezer,
19 Hariph, Anathoth Nébaï,
20 Magpiash, Meshullam Hezir,
21 Meshézabeël, Zadok Jaddua,
22 Pelatiah Hanan, Anaya,
23 Hoshea, Hananiah, Hasshub,
24 Hallokhesh, Pilkha, Shobek,
25 Rehum Hashabna,
26 and Maaseiah Ahijah Hanan , Anan,
27 Malluch, Harim, Baan.
28 And the rest of the people, the priests, the Levites, the gatekeepers, the singers, the Nethinim, and all those who had separated from the people of the country [to focus] on the law of God, their wives, son and daughters, all who had knowledge [and] intelligence,

29 joined their brothers, chief among them, and engaged in execration and an oath to walk in God's law which was given by Moses the servant of God, and observe and perform all the commandments of the Lord, our Lord and his ordinances and his statutes,
30 and [promising] that we would not give our daughters to the peoples the country and that we would not take their daughters for our son,
31, and if the peoples of the land brought wares or any kind of grain, the Sabbath, for sale, we do not would take the [day of] the Sabbath or a holy day, and that we would leave [the land idle] the seventh year, and remit all kinds of debt.
32 And we established ourselves of the Commandments, we impose a third of a shekel each year for the service of the house of our God,

33 for placing the loaves in a row, and for the continual meat offering, and for the burnt , the [holocaust] constant, [that] the sabbath, [and that] the new moons, for feasts and holy things, and sacrifices for sin, to make atonement for Israel, and for any the work of the house of our God.
34 And we cast the fate, the priests, Levites, and people on the wood offering to bring to the house of our God, as our fathers' houses, at fixed periods each year to burn on altar of the LORD our God, as it is written in the law.
35 And [we entered]
36 and the firstborn of our son and our animals, as it is written in the law and bring the firstborn of our wholesale and our flock, the house of our God, the priests who perform the service in the house of our God:
37 and we will bring the first fruits of our dough, and our heave-offerings, and the fruit of any tree, grape, and oil to the priests, in rooms of the house of our God, and the tithes of our land to the Levites, and they, the Levites shall tithe all the cities of our tillage;

38 and the priest, son of Aaron shall be with the Levites when the Levites will collect tithing, and the Levites bring up the tithe of the tithe to the house of our God, in rooms of the storehouse,
39 because the son of Israel son of Levi and bring the offering of high corn, wine and oil, in rooms where are the vessels of the sanctuary, and priests who do the service, porters and singers. And we will not abandon the house of our God.

Nehemiah 11:
1 And the leaders of the people lived in Jerusalem and the rest of the people cast lots for one in ten came to live in Jerusalem, the holy city, and nine [other] parties [remained] in the cities .
2 And the people blessed all the men who willingly offered themselves to dwell in Jerusalem.

3 Now these are the chiefs of the province that dwelt in Jerusalem, but in the cities of Judah dwelt every one to his possession in their cities, Israel, the priests and Levites, and Nethinim, and son servants of Solomon.
4 And in Jerusalem dwelt of the son of Judah, and son Benjamin. - The son of Judah Athaïa, son of Uzziah, the son of Zechariah, son of Amariah, son of Shephatiah son of Mahalalel, of the son of Perez,
5 and Maaseiah son of Baruch, son of Col- Hoze, son of Hazai son of Adaia son of Joiarib, son of Zechariah, of the Shilonite.
6 All the son of Perez that dwelt at Jerusalem were four hundred sixty-eight men of valor.
7 - And these are the son of Benjamin: Sallu son of Meshullam Joed son of son of Pedaiah son of Kolaiah son of Maaseiah son of Ithiel, the son of Isaiah,
8 and after him Gabbai, Sallai: nine hundred and twenty-eight
9 and Joel, son of Zichri was attendant upon them, and Judah, son of Hassenua, secondly, on the city. Some

10 priests Jedaiah, [son of] Joiarib, Jakin,
11 Seraiah, son of Hilkiah, son of Meshullam, son of Zadok, son of Meraïoth, son of Ahitub, prince of the house of God,
12 And their brethren who were work from home: eight hundred twenty-two. Adaia and son of Jeroham son of Pelalia, son of Amzi, the son of Zechariah, son of Pashhur son of Malchijah,
13 and his brothers, heads of fathers, two hundred forty-two. And Amasa son of Azarel son of Akhzaï son of Meshillémoth, son of Immer,
14 and their brethren, mighty men of valor: One hundred twenty-eight and Zabdiel, son of Guedolim, was in charge of them.
15 And the Levites: Shemaiah Hasshub son of son of Azrikam son of Hashabiah son of Bunui;
16 and Shabthaï and Jehozabad of the leaders of the Levites, [employees] to work outside the home God Mattaniah
17 and the son of Micah, son of Zabdi son of Asaph the chief, who sang praise to prayer, and Bakbukiah, the second among his brethren, and Abda the son of Shammua, son of Galal, son of Jeduthun.

18 All the Levites in the holy city were two hundred eighty-four.
19 And the porters, Akkub, Talmon, and their brothers, who were on guard at the gates, one hundred seventy-two.
20 And the remnant of Israel, the priests, [and] the Levites, [lived] in all the cities of Judah, each to his inheritance.
21 And the temple servants lived in Ophel, and were Guishpa Tsikha and [employees] on Nethinim.
22 And he who was in charge of the Levites at Jerusalem was Uzzi son of Bani, the son of Hashabiah son of Mattaniah, son of Micah, the son of Asaph, the singers for the work of God's house.
23 For it was the king's commandment against them, and there was a fix for the singers, for each day that they wanted.
24 And Pethakhia son of Meshézabeël, the son of Zerah son of Judah, was with the king for all the people's business.
25 And in terms of the hamlets of their campaigns, [some] of the son of Judah dwelt at Kirjath-Arba and the villages thereof, and in Dibon and the villages thereof, and Jekabtsëel and hamlets,

26, and Jeshua, and Moladah, and Beth-Pelet,
27 and Hazar Shual, and Beer-Sheba and the villages thereof,
28 and Ziklag, and ignores and in villages within its jurisdiction,
29 and En-Rimmon, and Zorah, and Jarmuth,
30 Zanoah, Adullam and their villages, Lachish and its campaigns, Azekah and villages under its jurisdiction, and since they remained until Beersheba Valley of Hinnom.
31 And the son of Benjamin [settled], from Geba, [to] Michmash, and AIA, and Bethel and the villages thereof,
32 Anathoth, Nob, Anania,
33 Hazor, Ramah, Gittaim,
34 Hadid, Zeboiim, Neballath,
35 Lod, and Ono, the valley of craftsmen.
36 And of the Levites there were divisions in Judah [who settled] in Benjamin.

Nehemiah 12:1 And these are the priests and Levites who went up with Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua: Will, Jeremiah, Ezra, ..

I'm doing well, whether we serve as a warning, and I can testify to the panic by reading from the beginning, before seeing my name on it took a few verses, long verses of grief and remorse .. As my brother Paul, when will I be delivered from this sinful flesh? ..

Romans 7:
15 For what I do, I do not recognize him, because that's not what I want, I do, but what I hate, I practice.
17 But now, no longer I who do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
24 Wretched man that I am, who shall deliver me from this body of death?

.. yes .., brother, it will be studied to do much better if it does not look like the five virgins who did not enter for lack of oil ...

Matthew 25:
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were conservative, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them:
4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 And as the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 But at midnight there was a cry made, Behold the bridegroom go out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said to the prudent, Give us of your oil because our lamps are gone.
9 But the wise answered, saying: [No], fear that there are not enough for us and for you, go rather to those who sell and buy for yourselves.
10 Now, as they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went with him to the wedding and the door was shut.
11 Then came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us!

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I do not know you.
13 Watch therefore: for ye know neither the day nor the hour.
14 For it is like a man who, going outside the country, called his own servants and delivered unto them his goods.
15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, to another, one: to each according to his own ability, and immediately he went outside the country.

.. It leaves to think, all that!

.. shalom ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: 19/07/2010 prophecy about the temple in Jerusalem ..    The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:52

19/07/2010 prophecy about the temple in Jerusalem

Tonight, a message reaches me from the Lord, and I found Isaiah 41-45 ..
These passages give me the green light for the reconstruction of the temple .. Also, I am announcing Already, the temple of Jerusalem will be rebuilt in its place and that the mosque will be moved .. and also that I, in the flesh, God takes His place in me, His temple, and thus, I sin no more, because the devil has meanwhile reconstruction no authority or power .. also as a prophecy, I am announcing that a meeting will be born in Jerusalem, I will guide, which will bear the name and flag of the God of Israel .. Isaiah 44 to confirm this .. (All running towards me to find my God ..).. this is all for months, .. not years! …

.. message immediately filed in writing to confirm the word of God in the coming days .. Today is 19/07/2010, I will introduce later, these days, detailed topic, highlighting the verses ..

.. Shalom ..

.. here's more ..

Isaiah 41-45 .. message received 19/07/2010 ..

Isaiah 41:
1 Iles, be quiet and listen to me! That people revive their strength, they argue, and they speak! Approach to advocate together.
2 Who has aroused one from the east that salvation calls to follow him? Who delivered the subject of nations and kings? Which reduced their swords into dust, And their bows in a thatch that flies?
3 It started in pursuit, he has traveled a path that happily His foot had never trod.
4 Who has done and done these things? He who is called the generations from the beginning, I the LORD, the first and even to the last ages.
5 The islands see Him, and are in fear, the ends of the earth tremble: They walk, they come.
6 They help each other, and each told his brother: Courage!
7 The sculptor encourages the smelter, but he who smooths with the hammer encourages him who strikes the anvil, he said welding: It is good! And it sets the idol with nails, so it does not wobble.

8 But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen race of Abraham that I liked!
9 You, that I took the ends of the earth, and I called a distant land, To whom I said: You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you point!
10 Do not be afraid, for I am with you Do not walk around worried glances, for I am thy God: I will strengthen you, I come to your aid, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
11 Behold, they shall be ashamed, they shall be ashamed, all who are incensed against you will be reduced to nothing, they will perish, those who compete against you.
12 Thou shalt seek them, and not find them, Those who will raise quarrel will be reduced to nothing, reduced to nothingness, those who made you the war.
13 For I am the Lord your God, Who hold thy right hand, you say: Fear not, I come to your rescue.
14 Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, Low remains of Israel I will help thee, saith the LORD, And the Holy One of Israel is your savior.
15 Behold, I make you a sled acute, brand new, spiked, you bruise, you grind the mountains, and you make the hills like the ball.

16 You will winnow them, and the wind carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them. But thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, Thou shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.
17 The poor and needy seek water, and there is none, Their tongues are parched with thirst. I the Lord, I hear them I the God of Israel, I will not forsake them.
18 I will make rivers flow on the hills, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool, And the dry land springs of water;
19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, acacia, myrtle and olives, I'll put it in the desert the cypress, elm and box tree together,
20 That they are, they know, they watch and see that the hand of the Lord doing these things: That the Holy One of Israel is the perpetrator.
21 plead your cause, saith the LORD; Produce your defenses, says the King of Jacob.
22 they produce them, and they say What we must achieve. What are the predictions that once you've made? Say, for us to take custody, and that we recognize the accomplishment; Or, tell us the future.

23 Say what will happen later, so we know you are gods: Just make something good or evil, That we may see and behold it together.
24 Behold, you are nothing, And your work is the nothingness that is an abomination to wallow in you.
25 I have raised up from the north, and he came; From the east, he invokes my name, He's strong crowd like mud, like the clay that a potter crowd.
26 Who has announced from the beginning, that we know, And far in advance, so we say: Really? Nobody has said no one had predicted, and nobody has heard your words.
27 I am the first one who said to Zion: Here, here! And Jerusalem, I send a messenger of good news!
28 I looked, and there is nobody, nobody among them who prophesy, and who can answer if I asked.
29 Behold, they are all vanity, their works are as nothing, Their idols are a vain breath.

Isaiah 42:
1 Behold my servant whom I uphold, my chosen, in whom My soul delights. I put my Spirit on him and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift it to the voice, and do the will heard in the streets.
3 It did not break the bruised reed, And quench point the wick is still burning, he will proclaim justice according to the truth.
4 He was not discouraged and do not falter, Until he establishes justice on earth, And the isles shall wait for his law.
5 Thus saith God the Lord, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread the earth and its productions, Who gives breath to those who inhabit it, And the breath to those who walk therein.
6 I the LORD, I called for hello, and I'll take you by the hand, I will keep thee, and I thee for a covenant with the people, for a light for the Gentiles,
7 To open eyes are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, And from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.
8 I am the LORD: that is my name, And I will not give My glory to another, neither my praise to idols.

9 Behold, the former things are come, And I will announce new before they spring, I predict you.
10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, You who go down to the sea and who populate the Islands and Islanders!
11 Let the desert and its towns raise their voices! The villages occupied by Kedar raise their voices! That the inhabitants of the rocks quiver with joy! That the mountaintops resound with cries of joy!
12 Let them give glory to the Lord, and in the islands his praise!
13 The Lord moves like a hero, he excites his hard as a man of war: he raises his voice, he utters cries, He manifests His power against its enemies.
14 I have long been silent, I am you, I'm content, I will cry like a woman in labor, I am panting and I will blow all at once.
15 I will lay waste mountains and hills and dry up all the greenery, I make the rivers dry land, And I will dry up the pools.
16 I will bring the blind by a way they do not know, I will lead them in paths that they ignore: I will make darkness before them into light, And the crooked places plain: That's what I do, and I do not forsake them.

17 They turned back, they will be confused, those who trust in graven images, who say to molten images, Ye are our gods!
18 Deaf, listen! Blind, look and see!
19 Who is blind, but My servant, and deaf as My messenger whom I send? Who is blind, as the friend of God, blind as the servant of the Lord?
20 Thou hast seen many things, but there you have not noticed, was open ears, but we have not heard.
21 The LORD has sought for the happiness of Israel, a law Publish large and beautiful.
22 And this is a people robbed and plundered! They were all chained in caves, Bathed in dungeons, they have been pillaged, and who delivers them! Counted, and no one says: Restore!
23 Who among you will give ear to this? Who wants to get attention and listen in the future?
24 Who gave Jacob for plunder, and Israel to plunderers? Is not the LORD? We have sinned against Him. They would not walk in His ways, and they have not listened to His law.

25 So he poured over Israel's fierce anger and violence of war, the war has engulfed on all sides, and he has not understood, it has consumed, and there paid no attention.

Isaiah 43:
1 Thus saith the Lord now, who created you, O Jacob! He who formed you, O Israel! Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I call thee by thy name: thou art mine!
2 If you pass through the waters, I will be with you, And the rivers, they shall not overflow thee; If you walk into the fire, you do not burn And the flame kindle upon thee not.
3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, your savior I give Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, 'Cause you're honored and I love you, I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with thee: I will bring your offspring from the east, and gather thee from the west.
6 I will say to the north, Give! And to the south, Keep not back 'm Bringing my son to distant countries, and my daughters from the ends of the earth,
7 All who are called by my name, And that I created for my glory, I trained and I facts. That makes

8 out the blind people that have eyes, And the deaf that have ears.
9 Let all nations come together, and let the people meet. Who among them has declared these things? Which we have heard the early predictions? They produce their witnesses and establish their right, One must listen and say: Yes!
10 You are My witnesses, saith the Lord, You, and My servant whom I chose, so you know, you believe me and understand that I am indeed: before me there has not been formed God, and after me there will be none.
11 It is I who am the LORD, and beside Me there is no savior.
12 It is I who have announced saved predicted, this is not a foreign god among you; You are My witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
13 I am from the beginning, And nobody delivers My hand I will act: Opposed?
14 Thus saith the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: Because of you, I send the enemy against Babylon, And I'm down all the fugitives, Even the Chaldeans, the ships they shot glory.

15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
16 Thus saith the LORD, who forced his way into the sea, And in the mighty waters a path
17 Who took the field in chariots and horses, and an army of brave warriors, suddenly lie down together, to rise no more extinct, extinguished like a wick:
18 Do not think the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I am doing a new thing about to happen: Do not you know? I put a path in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
20 The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the ostriches, Because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen.
21 The people that I trained proclaim my praise.
22 And thou hast not invoked, O Jacob! For thou hast been weary of Me, O Israel!
23 You have not provided your sheep as a sacrifice, And You did not honor your sacrifices I did not tormented for offerings, and I did not tired for incense.

24 You do not have to cost money I bought spices, and you have not had enough of the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast tormented by your sins, You have wearied me with thine iniquities .
25 It is I, am he who blots out your transgressions for my sake, And I do not remember your sins.
26 Awake My memory, reason together, Speak for yourself, to justify yourself.
27 Thy first father sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against Me.
28 Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, I delivered Jacob to destruction and Israel to reproaches.

Isaiah 44:
1 Listen now, O Jacob, My servant! O Israel, what I chose!
2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, Who formed you from the womb, Who will help thee: Fear not, My servant Jacob, My Israel, that I chose.
3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land And streams on the dry ground I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, And My blessing on your offspring.
4 They grow as among the grass Like willows by the water currents.
5 One shall say: I am the LORD: he call himself by the name of Jacob; This will write another of his hand to the Lord! And pronounce the name of love with Israel.
6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel and his redeemer the LORD of hosts: I am the first and I am the last, and beside Me there is no God.
7 Who is like me, it makes predictions so declare and prove it to me!, Since I appointed the ancient people? They announce the future and what needs to happen!

8 Do not be afraid and do not tremble, Do you Have I not long since, and have declared? You are My witnesses: Is there a God beside me? There is no other Rock, I know not.
9 Those who make idols are all vanity, and their finest works are useless, they show themselves: They have neither the purpose nor the intelligence, so they are in confusion .
10 Who is it that makes a god, an idol or background, just to remove useless?
11 Behold, all those who work there will be confounded, and the workers are only men, they all come together, they present themselves, and together they will be trembling and ashamed.
12 The blacksmith made a hatchet, he worked with anthrax, and he shapes it with a hammer; He forged a strong arm, but he hungry, have no power, do we not drink water , and is faint.

13 The carpenter extends the cord, Makes a pencil line, wood shaper with a knife, and mark its size with the compass, and he produced a figure of a man, a beautiful human form, for she lives in a house .
14 He cuts down cedars, It takes gall and oak, and made a choice among the trees of the forest, he planted pines, And the rain makes them grow.
15 These trees serve man to burn, and he takes it warms. There is also the fire to bake bread, And he is also a god, he loves, he makes an idol, before which he prostrated himself.
16 The fire burned half of its timber, with this half he cooked meat, He prepares a roast, and is satisfied he warms himself and says: Ha! Ha! I am warm, I see the flame!
17 And the rest he makes a god, his idol, he worships her, he loves, he pleads, And cried Save me! For you are my god!
18 They have neither intelligence nor mind, for they closed their eyes so they see not, And the heart so that they may not understand.

19 It does not come in himself, and he has neither the intelligence nor the good sense to say: I have burned a half late, I have baked bread upon the coals, I roasted meat and I ate, And the rest I'd be an abomination! I prostrate myself before a piece of wood!
20 He feeds on ashes, the abused His heart astray And he can not deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?
21 Remember these things, O Jacob! O Israel! for thou art My servant; I made you, you are My servant, Israel, I will not forget.
22 I erase your transgressions like a cloud And your sins like a cloud, Come to Me, For I have redeemed you.
23 Heaven, rejoice! for the LORD has acted; depths of the earth resounded with joy! Mountains, burst into shouts of joy! You too, forests, and every tree! For the LORD has redeemed Jacob, He manifested His glory in Israel.
24 Thus saith the LORD, your Redeemer, Who formed you from the womb: I the LORD, I have done everything, I only made the heavens, I alone spread out the earth.
25 annihilate the signs of the liars, fools And I proclaim the soothsayers: and I'm wise men backward, And I turn their knowledge foolish.

26 I confirm the word of My servant, and I accomplish what my envoys predict, I say of Jerusalem will be inhabited, and the cities of Judah: They shall be built, And I will lift their ruins.
27 I say to the deep, Be dry up, I will dry up your rivers.
28 I say of Cyrus, He is My shepherd, And he will fulfill all My will, He will say to Jerusalem: Whether rebuilt! And the temple: it is based!

Isaiah 45:
1 Thus saith the LORD to His anointed, to Cyrus, whom he holds in his hand, To subdue nations before him, and to loosen the loins of kings, to open his doors, so they do are more closed,
2 I will go before you, I will direct hilly roads, I will break the brazen gates, And I will break the bars of iron.
3 I will give thee hidden treasures, buried treasures, That you know That I am the Lord who calls you by your name, the God of Israel.
4 For the sake of My servant Jacob, And Israel My elect, I have called you by name, I spoke with kindness, before thou knowest me.

5 I am the LORD, and there is none else beside me there is no God, I girded thee, though thou hast not known me.
6 This is so that they may know from sunrise to sunset, Let Me out there is no God: I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7 I form the light and I create darkness: I make peace, and I create evil: I the LORD, I do all these things.
8 Let the heavens spread from above the clouds And let justice run! Let the earth open, that salvation will bear fruit, and ensure that both the rescue! I the Lord, I created it.
9 Woe to him who denies his creator! Vase-among earthen pots! -Clay said to him that fashions: What are you doing? And thy work: He has no hands?
10 Woe to him who says to his father: Why did you created? And his mother, Why hast thou brought forth?
11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and its creator: Do they want me wonder about the future, giving me orders on my children and the work of My hands?

12 It is I who made the earth, and upon it: I created man, is me, this is my hands that stretched out the heavens, And I, who have prepared their whole army.
13 It is I who created Cyrus in my righteousness, And I will direct all his ways: he shall build My city and free my captive, No price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.
14 Thus saith the LORD, The labor of Egypt and Ethiopia's profits, and those of the Sabians waist high, drop you and will be yours; These people will walk in your footsteps, they will spend chained, they worship before thee, and will tell you, begging: It's only with you that is God, and there is no other God but Him.
15 But Thou art a God that you hide, the God of Israel, the Saviour!
16 They are ashamed and embarrassed, they all go with ignominy, are makers of idols.
17 This is the LORD that Israel gets the hello, hello An eternal You will not be ashamed nor confounded, into eternity.

18 For thus saith the Lord, Creator of heaven, the only God, Who formed the earth, who made it and who established it, Who has created it not in vain, Who He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD, and there is no other.
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth, I have not told posterity of Jacob, Seek ye Me in vain! I the Lord, I say what is true, I proclaim what is right.
20 Assemble yourselves and come, come together, escaped of the nations! They have no knowledge, those who carry their wooden idol, and pray a god can not save.
21 states now, and let them come! They seek advice from each other! Who predicted these things from the beginning, and has long been advertised? Is not I the LORD? There is no other God but Me, I'm just God who saves.
22 Look unto Me and be saved, all you who are at the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23 I swear by Myself, The truth comes out my mouth and my word shall not return: every knee shall bow to me, every tongue shall swear.

24 In the Lord alone, tell me is there, a resident of justice and strength; come to Him, to be combined, all that are incensed against Him.
25 For the Lord will be glorified and justified all the descendants of Israel.

.. Yes .. i meditate on what you read, this is for you .., it continues, it is not over .. Shalom ..

Matthew 13:
10 The disciples came and said to him: Why do you speak in parables?
11 Jesus answered them: Because you have been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, and it does not given them.
12 For to every one who has, and he shall have abundance: but whosoever hath not shall be taken away even what he
13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: You hear with your ears, and you do not understand; You look at your eyes and you will not see it.
15 For this people's heart has become calloused; They have hardened their ears, and they closed their eyes, lest they see with their eyes, hear with their ears, nor understand their heart, they should be converted, and that I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes for they see: and your ears because they hear!
17 I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see, and have not seen, hear what you hear, and have not heard.

Matthew 10:
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, after giving these instructions: Do not go to the Gentiles, and do not enter the cities of the Samaritans,
6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house Israel.
7 Go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is near.
8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You have received, freely give.
9 Provide neither gold nor silver nor money in your belts,
10 no bag for the journey, nor two tunics, nor shoes, nor staff: for the laborer deserves his food.
11 In some town or village you enter, find out if any man worthy to receive you and stay with him until you leave.

12 On entering the house, salute it;
13 and, if the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 When will not see you and you will not listen to your words, leave that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 I tell you the truth: the Day of Judgement, the land of Sodom and Gomorrah will be treated less rigorously than for that city.
16 Behold, I send you as sheep among wolves. Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
17 Turn your guard against men: for they will deliver you to the courts, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
18 you'll be done due to me before governors and kings before, for a witness to them and the Gentiles.
19 But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how you speak or what you say, what you say you will be given to the very hour,
20 because it is not you who speak is the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21 Brother will betray brother to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and will die.
22 You will be hated by all because of My name, but he who endures to the end will be saved.
23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel till the Son of man comes.
24 The disciple is not above his teacher, nor the servant above his lord.
25 It is sufficient for the disciple be as his master and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call people in his house!
26 Fear them not therefore point, for there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known.
27 What I tell you in the dark, tell in daylight, and what ye hear in the ear, proclaim from the housetops.

28 Do not fear those who kill the body but can not kill the soul: but rather fear Him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
29 Do they sell not two sparrows sold for a penny? However, it does not fall on the ground without your Father's will.
30 And the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
32 Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him will I confess also before my Father in heaven,
33 but whoever denies me before men, him will I also deny before my Father in heaven.
34 Do not think that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to bring peace but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a division between man and his father and the daughter against her mother, step-daughter and her stepmother,
36 and man's foes shall be they of his own house.

37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of me,
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and do not follow me is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it and whoever loses his life for my sake shall find it.
40 He who receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me.
41 He who receives a prophet as a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward, and whoever receives a righteous man in the fair will receive a reward.
42 And whosoever shall give only a glass of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will lose his reward.

.. oh! While it is pessimistic .. you have good reason to think that because it's for you problems if you do not want to do good, the bad guy for you, for you who reject God and His wonderful values ..

.. For us, the vision is a different world then what we expect happens, a world governed by the Spirit of God, a people who follow His Law, a people blessed by his God YHVH ..

.. the lion and the lamb will eat together without anything to do with the snake and the mongoose ..

.. now we enter: 2 Thessalonians 2 ..

.. Peace be upon you, reread what you just read, I feel that the subject is more serious than it looked ?!...

.. Shalom, good meditation ..

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: collective prayers    The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 12:55

collective prayers

Shalom, I just today this meditation on the Temple, be it physical or spiritual, to pray together, because as you know, ..

Matthew 18:
19 I tell you again that if two of you agree on earth to ask anything, it will be granted by my Father in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, I am there among them.

.. the subject of prayer is that God enables things, when the reconstruction of the Temple, He strengthens us, He protects us all these workers, He strengthens us in order to experience this event, the understanding , see, get ready, go through the tests .. enter, perfect ..

This famous temple which I speak is: The stone temple of Jerusalem, which currently has a mosquédessus, and we must all pray for its reconstruction, as it is prophecy with Daniel 9 (we are in these days ..), 2 thessalonians2 (to accommodate the seducer ..)., Zechariah, Isaiah 41-45 ... this, that you're Jewish or Christian, it concerns you directly, because they both look the same Messiah, have the same events ..
.. and .. Spiritual house, which consists of elected officials (in this case all those who believe everything I write, so, too, so all those who have the Spirit of God in them ..)..

We must pray that the Church is ready (the 10 virgins ..) and especially UNITE, not as it is in the image at the moment, Laodicea, proud and arrogant, but unfortunately for her, with so little Spirit, that she barely survives (for a handful) .., a Church adultery, which is doomed (the big crowd for those who are not ready), but also Jews who see His glory, are also elected (remember, we grafts ..)..

I invite you all to type the word: Ask .. on your concordance and read all the verses .. repent and understand who are your brothers and sisters, you gotta love those if you want to be part of God's world, and also, how do you do, because right now, I see that you do not walk openly on the Way, but rather on the edge .. you are limited to fall, to harden the neck strength is there, and believe me, your last chance to repent once and for all now, but especially to what is right, and there was not the same understanding of the word, for me, just is used for walking elected to the Messiah, in accordance with the Spirit of God, not as a young runaway sheep and light, but as an elected official makes perfect without jobs, and believe me, you must harden your way and how well read we should behave in the Church (in: some lessons), not as in your call where you had complete freedom ..

There is also, I like Temple, I'm the one who is in 2 Thessalonians 2 (I already feel the spirit of the seducer, it should act soon .. he is already working in Israel .. I think he should m remove to assert themselves in the temple in Jerusalem (stone) .. note my words elected .. (date, I keep to myself ..).., Apocalypse 11 .. and I need be healthy, and also all sorts of aid, energy, to stand firm, need to be strong, to accomplish my task to give a harmonious relationship between what I write and what I am in the flesh, pray, sanctify you, that God hears us and that I recover the fruits .. for us .. there is at this very moment you read, this war of Daniel 9:21 +. .

then you realize that it's hot as time .. I'll update the topic: how to pray, in: some lessons on this forum .. when I say help, and also prayer, I obviously speaks of the brothers and sisters who are complying with what I say in my teachings, otherwise, prayers are useless, since I'm here for the elect, the prayers of others does not concern me too say they are without effect, and their help either ..

That's what prayer is, and this morning it occurred to me this psalm, and it's been several times that he comes to my mind ..

Psalm 2 :
1 Why this tumult among nations, these peoples imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth do they raise and princes they conspire with them against the LORD and against His anointed? -
3 Let us break their bonds , deliver us from bondage! -
4 He that sitteth in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.
5 Then He speaks to them in His wrath, He in His anger and terrifies:
6 It is I who anointed My King on Zion, my holy mountain!
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD said, Thou art My son today I have begotten you.
8 Ask of me and I will make the nations your inheritance, The ends of the earth for possession,
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron, Thou shalt break them like a potter's vessel.

10 And now, kings, conduct yourselves with wisdom! judges of the earth, receive instruction!
11 Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled. Blessed are all those who trust in Him!

.. that the peace of God be with you, and be blessed to read these words ..
my God, YHVH bless His best .. JAH is alive!. .

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: The Elect    The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) EmptySam 22 Jan - 13:00

The Elect

I do today to bring you this message which will circulate as it should do. I posted there a few days on the end times, and also on sections that I hold in my hand (Revelation 12) ..

I must tell you that God has spoken on this subject, I posted's thoughts, but God has taken with regard to this time reserved for the elect, not for the large crowd, dates, I mean ..

Normal, imagine the situation, you're a pastor, and you understand who I am and what I'm doing, then you warn people of your church, all people together, and there, this is not possible, as God illico me back defending myself this way ..

I am the pastor of the elect, then, in the department, to ensure that their cup is full .. I will post more on these topics, they will be handled on a case by case, it is a personal relationship I have with each, which in no case shall be public ..

Everything we need we will stay between you and me understand brother, sister .. Remember the magician in action .. I also linked some people voluntarily, for their bad behavior, bad behavior, and I release them when they repented, to me, of course! .. (I hate cheaters, they work my flag ..).. Remember you brother / sister, I saw, see all ..

Matthew 18:18 I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Regarding cuts, it is true that the cuts come out of the temple (Rev 12 +) .. but I will not be down .. now, and for this ministry, I bring to the nations of tribulations, and cheats .. by my Spirit (Zech 4, Ps 2, Is 41...), this is a small point that I just had to clarify .. but the bulk of 2 Thess 2 .. it's not for now ..

Romans 13:
12 The night is far spent, the day. Let us therefore cast works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
13 Let us walk honestly, as in the daytime, not in rioting and drunkenness, lust and sexual immorality, bickering and jealousies.
14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not of the flesh to fulfill the lusts.

Ephesians 5:
3 That the immorality or any impurity, and greed must not even be named among you, as is fitting among saints.
5 For this ye know, that no immoral, impure or greedy, that is, an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
1 Corinthians 6:
8 But you do wrong and spoil, and to brothers is that you act like that!
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Do not be deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, (6-10) nor effeminate, nor infamous,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of anger, disputes, divisions, heresies,
21 envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like that. I warn you, as I said before, that those who practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 6:
7 Do not be fooled: we do not make fun of God. Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 He who sows to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption but he that soweth to the Spirit of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 Do we not grow weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

10 Thus, while we have opportunity, do good to all, especially to the brothers in the faith.
11 See with what large letters I've written my own hand.

2Thessaloniciens 2:
9 The coming of the lawless one will be by the power of Satan with all kinds of miracles, signs and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish because they did not receive the love of truth and be saved.
11 And God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
12 so that all who believed not the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 For you, brethren beloved of the Lord, we must always give thanks to God, because God chose you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief in the truth.
14 This is what He called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which ye have received, either by word of mouth or by letter.
16 That our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and gave us by His grace everlasting consolation and good hope,
17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good work and in good voice!

1 Thessalonians 5:
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief;
5 you are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of night nor of darkness.

.. Shalom ..

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2)   The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2) Empty

The millenium, the spirit of a prophet (my book, part 2)
Page 1 sur 1