ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

666 meaning

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

666 meaning Empty
MessageSujet: 666 meaning   666 meaning EmptyDim 27 Juil - 12:28

666 meaning

Revelation 13:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads;
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is man's number; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

There have been many interpretations of the meaning of this number, as we can read in various books. Now, after meditating on the subject, and grows spiritually, God gave me a different explanation, which I share with you today .. in fact this subject is nothing other than the result of my last subjects, is the complementary ..

In my last topic, I explained about Paul and various translators who wrote and translated the Bible.
In my research, I realized that there different Bibles in europe we have one, the Orthodox have one, Egyptians, Ethiopians and others in the Middle East they have also one. The only problem, comparing them, and they do not have the same books ? Why ??.. And that's not counting our translations in europe ..
Some have the Apocrypha, or Judith, or jubilees, the Maccabees, etc. .. It is for this reason that I knelt to implore God, who informed me in a first time whith Paul, or what is written on his behalf, and that drives me today to share with you about this.
For we must not lose sight of which I am ... Rebuilding the temple, trace the truth kinds, do what you must do, as we must do .. Report traps elected, put them back on track, etc. .. thank you Lord ..

666 = 66 books of the Bible laid out by man ... the man is represented by the number 6 (as everyone knows) ..

The Bible is God's book, there's no doubt, and Jesus is the one who saves us by his blood .. But then you can see that there is full of traps in the Bible, in what we can read .. For those who are skeptical, I invite you to read my previous topics .. very informative .. Because I can assure you that none be defiled can enter the kingdom of God ..

The problem with reading my Bible (Darby Version); I realize that in some places, it is not God who writes, but Man, and to mention only a few examples: Romans, Galatians, and 2 and 3 John, etc. .. that remove me sabbath or allow me pork, etc. .. I give detailed explanations in their subjects ..
They are many men who have decided to put books to create this Bible, and it is for this reason that they are different (Maccabees, Jubilee, Judith, etc. ..) .. In those concerning us are well Jews and Catholics who decided biblical canons ..

So why should I believe more than any other, knowing they teach me differently? ..
I combine perfectly now, the passage of Laodicea: poor, blind and naked .. It is believed naively, and we do not know how to grow the deposit of the Spirit that we had at our baptism, which is that today, with all our defects, this deposit is no longer there .. nothing left .. and as evidence, who can tell me in praying on a subject, God replied clearly a .. Consider, for example will answer your question? ..

Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, I am rich, and have need of nothing, and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked ..

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear my words, If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord, I will make known to me him in a vision, I will speak to him in a dream.

In fact, what we must understand is that the Bible can not be understood without the Spirit of God, and it is the Spirit who enables us to discern the traps and do what is just and right. .
It is for this reason that we should not spread verses saying read what is written, because it will not be true ..
Realizing that the devil has all distorted and imitated all to rule and deceive the elect .. But fortunately God has sealed us .. It is true that politicians are skeptical about certain topics, but do not necessarily have the answer, and also there are not only elected officials, there is also the large crowd .. and I'm a pastor, and my role is not corrupt, is trying to save .. and i 'm so sad seeing weakness in the churches ..

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets; and shall show great signs and wonders, so as to seduce, if possible, even the elect.

To conclude ..

We need to continue to read our Bible as the true teaching is sealed by God in this book, detectable by means of the Spirit .. It will not be easy, because few know how the grow ..
If we do not make great efforts to understand, then we will waive the truth .. We do not follow God gives us His teachings of Moses and Jesus, but we will follow the enemy has changed the day of worship , food, festivals and more ... by this fact, we will take the mark of the beast and we reject God ..

Again, I want to remember that Jesus did not come to change something, but to stop the carnal sacrifices ..

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill;

We can easily understand the commandments of God (given to Moses) and faith in Jesus ..

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry against the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Or: we are carried by the root (Moses, the Torah, but the carnal sacrifices, now replaced by the blood of Jesus ..)

Romans 11:
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also; and if the root is holy, the branches are too.
17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and thou, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and have become venturer of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
18 Boast not against the branches; But if you boast, it is not you who support the root, but the root thee.

I invite you to read this entire passage ..
The root is the Torah, the first five books of our Bible ..

Hebrews 9:
7 but in the second the high priest alone, once a year, not without blood, which he offered for himself and for the sins of the people,

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made ​​with hands, that is to say, not of this creation,
12 and not through the blood of goats and calves but his own blood, entered once for all into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption.
13 For if the blood of goats and bulls - and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled with which those who are defiled, - sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh,
14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, he cleanse your conscience from dead works that we may serve the living God!
25 - no, not in order to offer himself repeatedly, as the high priest enters the holy places every year with blood other [than hers]
26 (since [in this case] would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world); but now, at the end of time, he appeared once for the abolition of sin by his sacrifice.

I also invite you to read this entire passage ..

The important thing is to understand what we must do to please God .. What is ordained by God for His people .. Israel is His people, I am one of His people, and what do the will of God, are advantage of His people and my brothers and sisters .. all together two alliances .. all men who follow the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ (who keep the Torah and are baptized ..) ..
So follow what God advises us to do, and not follow what the man told us to do ..

Matthew 12:
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said to him who spoke to him, Who is my mother and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brothers;
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Here are some that we have to understand about these Catholics, and the teaches they give us since centuries.

It will be made to each according to his work.

Apocalypse 13:10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; if anyone kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Apocalypse 18:6 Give her as she has given you, and double unto her double according to her works; in the cup which she mixed, mix to her double.

Apocalypse 22:12 And, behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Luke 6:
37 and does not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; acknowledge, and you will be paid;
38 Give, and it shall be given you, you will be given in good measure, pressed down and shaken together, and running over; because the same measure you measure, measure you in return.

Retribution from those who receive the mark of the beast is:

Apocalypse 14:
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; He will be tormented with fire and brimstone before the holy angels and of the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and if anyone receives the mark of his name.

Their sin was the transgression of the Sabbath (the rest of Sabbath).

Jeremiah 5:27 If you are not listening to sanctify the Sabbath, and in order not to burden by entering through the gates of Jerusalem on the Sabbath, I will kindle a fire in its gates, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem, and will not be extinguished.

Nehemiah 13:
17 And I contended with the nobles of Judah, and said unto them, What is this evil thing that you are doing, profaning the Sabbath day?
18 Is it not thus your fathers have done, so that our God bring all this evil upon us and upon this city? and you want to bring more wrath against Israel by profaning the Sabbath!

Isaiah 66:
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth that I make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name.
23 And it shall be, from new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24 And they shall go out, and see the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; for their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be quenched, and they shall be an abomination to all flesh.

Apocalypse 12:17 And the dragon was angry against the woman, and went to make war against the remnant of the seed of the woman, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

So facing the punishment incurred - torment and deprivation of rest - we can say that the mark of the beast is the transgression of the Sabbath. Desecrating the Sabbath, worshipers of the beast have been deprived of sanctification which had enabled them to share the merciful character, compassionate, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness which is the glory of God. They shared the fury and wrath of the beast against the observers of the commandments of God and the Sabbath.
   Six hundred sixty-six of the Body Snatchers is the mark of the Sabbath.
Indeed, those who have established Sunday, the first day of the week as a day of rest, have relegated the holy day of God, the rank of the sixth day, and made a lay day, either placed under the authority of God, but of man. The sixth day is the day when man was created, and God gave him dominion over all creation. In the fourth commandment, God gives man the first six days of the week to do all his work. By upsetting the week and relegating the Sabbath on the sixth day, man ursupe the only day that it was not submitted by the creator, and in fact one day lay their personal use. Placing it on the sixth day, a day man, it makes for a day like other trade desecrated by men on all continents. The triple compound apostate power: the dragon (Satan), the beast and the false prophet, is the instigator of the usurpation of the authority of the creator. Satan is the inspirer, the beast and the false prophet are the ministers (these religions and states impose on Sunday as a day of rest and worship). "666" is the hallmark of these three powers who desecrate the Sabbath of the Creator and usurp his authority.
   In opposition to the worshipers of the beast, the seal worn by the children of God is symbolized by the name of the Father and of the Son on the forehead of the elect. This is the seal of worshipers the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the holy character of God in the hearts of his children, "Keep the Sabbath without desecrating" and are thus "a better name the son and daughters, an everlasting name that shall not perish "(Isaiah 56)

* POPE ..

The word Pope means: father
On the papal miter is written:

VICARIVS FILII DEI = replacement for the son of God
If we remove unnecessary letters to let Roman numerals, the total of the numbers gives: 666 (the mark of the beast Rev 1:18)

V = 5
I = 1
= 100 C
L = 50
D = 500

Isaiah 56:
1 Thus saith the LORD, Keep judgment, and do justice, for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of the man who stands firm; that keeps the Sabbath from profaning, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
3 Neither let the son of the stranger who is attached to the Lord will speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people; and the eunuch did not say,
4 Behold, I am a dry tree; for thus saith the LORD, To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, and choose the things I delight, and hold fast my covenant;
5 I will give in my house and within my walls a place and a name better than son and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut.

6 And the son abroad who are committed to the Lord, to serve Him and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, -quiconque observe the sabbath from profaning, and those who hold my covenant,
7 I will bring to my holy mountain and make them joyful in my house of prayer, their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.
8 The Lord GOD, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, saith, Yet will I gather others to him, with those that are gathered.

Good meditation ..
Glory to HYWH

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

666 meaning
Page 1 sur 1