ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

The New Testament and Christian

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The New Testament and Christian Empty
MessageSujet: The New Testament and Christian   The New Testament and Christian EmptyDim 27 Juil - 13:04

The New Testament and Christian ..

Here is a subject that is dear to my heart clarify. In fact, I found several times that Christians (who are they true and mean ? .. Discipleship of Jesus ..) do not need the Bible, but just the Gospels or new Testament.
When they speak of something to do, established by God in the Old Testament, their response is always the same: I am not under the law ..
This is a dangerous response Spirit .. and without a response that leads to death ..
I'll try to explain why and to open your eyes, knowing that only those who belong to God and understand that it is the same at the time when Jesus was here today .. as for only those that are God may hear His voice ..

At first, I would like to remind you that Jesus did not come to change something, but he came to stop the carnal sacrifice.
It replaced the burnt offerings of oxen and goats, etc. .. through His blood, He made us pure and washed our white robes.
But when we sin, we dirty our dresses, and it is through prayer, through His blood on us (now spiritual), we purify and wash our dirty robes, knowing all along that we do not sin and we do not have fun with this work of Jesus on the cross ..

Hebrews 10:29 How much worse punishment do you think will be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, who hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?

.. It is true that through Jesus we have access to forgiveness, something that was not Moses, or significantly less, and we have for example the adulteress:

John 8:
3 And the scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught in adultery; and having placed before him,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was caught in the very act, committing adultery.

5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women: Now what do you say?
6 This they said to test him, that they might have to accuse him. But when Jesus is down and wrote with his finger on the ground.
7 So when they continued asking him, is being raised, he said: Let him who is without sin cast the first stone against it.
8 And being still down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And when they heard it, went out one by one, beginning from the oldest to the latest; and Jesus was left alone with the woman before him.
10 And when Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, said to her, Woman, where are they, those, thine accusers? No thee he condemned?
11 And she said, No, Lord. And Jesus said: Neither do I, I do not condemn you; is - sin no more.

If God brings this flexibility during the grace is raising Jesus .. through Jesus we have forgiveness, Jesus is greater than Moses ..
It is a favor from God during the time of grace with Jesus .. But no opportunity to enjoy to do evil ..
But Jesus did not come to abolish the Law? ... The law is our way of life, the law was our schoolmaster, it teaches us what to do and not do ..

Psalm 119:
34 Give me understanding, and I will keep your law, and I will keep it with my whole heart.
73 Your hands have made me and fashioned; make me smart, and I may learn thy commandments.
126 It is time for the Lord to work: for they have made ​​void thy law.
165 Great peace have they which love thy law; and for them there is no fall.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry against the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Perhaps in our time (2012), we have a technology that allows us to overcome leprosy (and it is for our loss ..), but we must not sleep with our niece, or sleep with our mother in law, as the law says .. this is not the pretext of my commitment to Jesus, it allowed me to sleep with my mother and my niece? ... so Leviticus number Deuteronomy .. the law remains in force .. .. and also the ten commandments ..
I must not take God's name in vain, I have to respect shabbath, I should not kill or steal, etc. .. (Deuteronomy 5:7-21) ..

The only difference between the practice in the time of Moses and Jesus, is that we no longer need to kill animals, need to shed blood for our forgiveness and our purification, Jesus is the blood .. and we have access by prayer and Jesus ..
The blood of Jesus is upon us whenever we pray and we ask God to blood to cleanse us, and we granted, it's blood SPIRITUAL now ..

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the Prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

Jesus came to do this work with burnt offerings and sin, the work of redemption, conquering death .. Jesus is the last carnal sacrifice, sacrifices the time of Moses we purified themselves ..

Continue ..

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

As I said earlier, the Bible (both testaments) is there to teach us and lead us to God.
We can read several times that God is unchanging God, He is the same, etc. .. (Psalm 102:27, Isaiah 41:4 ..)
There is nothing new, everything will be as well known as a people who reject God, and superficial people, and people who abandon God for the world and will destroy .. because all must go the flesh to be judged ..

Ecclesiastes 1:
9 What has been is what will be; and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Will he one thing we can say: See, this is new? -It has been already, in the ages which were before us.

Normally we read the Bible to grow, evolve .. We were at our call, spiritual babies, and the Bible allows us to become Men facts.
But I see that most people read the Bible to find how to do evil without being punished? ..

1 Corinthians 9:25 All those who fight to impose any kind of abstinence, and they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we do it to get a crown.

I read earlier in 1 John 4, probing minds, but when I read:

Romans 14:14 I will know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, and one thing that is unclean for anyone who is unclean.

Is this not contradict Leviticus 11, Deuteronomy 14, where God tells us that He created pure and impure animals animals? .. Is it not inconsistent with Noah, when God himself told to go into the ark of pure and impure? animals! ..

Genesis 7:
2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take seven by seven male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female;
8 Pure beasts, and of beasts that are not clean and birds and everything that creeps on the ground,

1 Corinthians 10:25 Eat whatever is sold in the shambles, without asking no question for conscience.

So .. if I understand this verse, I can eat pork, snake, shrimp, sausage! .. But then I think I will not be in harmony with God, which He, defends me, and I'm afraid too, I'll be stained, which asks me, certainly a problem for my entrance into heaven (the New Jerusalem)

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and to those who are defiled with abominations, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Do not forget that God told us to see the animals as unclean abominations:

Leviticus 11:11 This will be an abomination; ye shall not eat of their flesh, and their carcasses you abomination.
So what do I do?, I stand against God or against these verses? .. What is certain is that I have to position myself now on one of these verses ..

Galatians 4:
9 But now, having known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you want yet again to be in bondage?
10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

Do I have these two verses cancel feast days that God has established? .. New moon shabbath, Passover, Feast of Tabernacle, etc. .. to make way for Catholic feasts, Pentecost, Christmas, Assumption, May 1st, new Year, etc. ..? ..

Colossians 2:
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath
17 Which are a shadow of things to come, but the body is of Christ.

.. What does it mean that I will void the word of God? .. But Christ was the holidays, and he is the head of which I am a member of the body.
Is that my finger does not do what the rest of my body doing? .. Is this my hand will not or will my body? .. And my whole body is it not led my head I need regular. ..

18 .. no man, under an appearance of humility and worshiping of angels, not rob you at will the fare, while he indulges his visions and it is swollen to a vain pride by his fleshly mind,
19 not holding the Head, from whom the whole body, and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows as God gives the increase.
20 If ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, you do you subject to ordinances,
21 Do not take! does not taste! do not touch!
22 Which all become perish with use, and are not based on the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 They, indeed, an appearance of wisdom in what they say will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body, but they are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.

.. But these forbidden foods, or not doing unpleasant things to God, like sleeping with an animal or eat unclean animals, or have parties .. It is God who has established, not men I need regular.! ....

Galatians 5:18 But if you are led by [the] Spirit, ye are not under [the] act.

By this verse, Paul talks about the law of carnal sacrifices only .. and when the previous verses of Colossians or Corinthians or the Galatians, the question I ask myself is: is this really written by Paul ..? knowing that the Bible was given to us by the Catholics, who are by their conduct, enemies of God .. and if it is Paul who wrote these verses, I think it is to sort ourselves, to select .. as in Matthew 25:14 + .. talents ..

Galatians 2:
9 and recognizing the grace that was given me, Jacques, Cephas and John, who were reputed to be pillars, gave me to me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.
11 But when Cephas came to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he stood condemned.
14 I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, If thou, being a Jew, live after the manner of Gentiles, and not as the Jews, why thou the Gentiles to live like Jews?

(?) Yet when I read that Paul speaks against Pierre (who is our apostle), I have some questions like: who are these scriptures ..
Because Jesus chose Peter (Simon) to guide us and lead us to God .. Jesus trained 12 apostles to be our foundation (Revelation 9:14), Jesus never talked about Paul? .. And Jesus said Pierre feed my sheep, and the sheep of Jesus are the sheep of God, they are His people, the elect, the Church .. and that's not counting that Peter was sent to the Gentiles in acts 11, but not Paul .. (see note 11)

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

I also add 12 gates:

Revelation 9:12 She had a wall great and high; she had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written on [them], which are of the twelve tribes of Israel son:

If I understand what I read, first time, Jesus speaks of the 12 foundations of the new Jerusalem ..
The wall is what protects the city, so we protect ..
The foundations are used to keep the building, they are based .. so Jesus and the 12 apostles ..
Then we enter the building by 12 gates, which are the 12 tribes of Israel (the law, the 10 commandments, but the blood of goats and oxen, now replaced by Jesus ..), they are the law associated with God's grace .. the Ten Commandments and the testimony of Jesus ..

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was angry against the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Already here, I realize that I do not have the teachings of the 12 Apostles, but only those of Matthew, John Jacques, Jude, Peter, Philip and Thomas, 7 apostles? .. So it misses 5? I need regular. I need regular. ...
These seven there, write a letter or have we left education (as Doubting Thomas ..).
Jesus gives us twelve teaching in Matthew 10 when He sent them to preach the kingdom of heaven is near. I invite you to read this passage.
Continue with our apostles ..

John 21:
15 After they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonah, do you love me more than they love me? He answered him: Yes, Lord, you know I love you. Jesus said to him: Feed my lambs.
16 He saith to him again: Simon, son of Jonah, do you love me? Peter answered him, Yea, Lord, thou knowest that I love you. Jesus said to him: Feed my sheep.
17 He said to him the third time: Simon, son of Jonah, do you love me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Do you love me? And he answered him: Lord, thou knowest all things, thou knowest that I love you. Jesus said to him: Feed my sheep.

Here are the names of the 12 apostles chosen by Jesus:

Matthew 10:
2 And these are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother; Jacques the [son] of Zebedee, and John his brother;
3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the publican; Jacques the [son] of Alphaeus, and Thaddeus Lebbeus known;
4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

Here are eleven after the death of Judas

Acts 1:13 And when they were come [in the city], they went up into the upper room where Peter and John, and Jacques, and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew remained, Jacques [son] of Alphaeus, and Simon the Zealot, and Judas [brother] of Jacques.

And here his replacement:

Acts 1:
24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,
25 so as to receive sharing this service and apostleship, from which Judas is fallen to go to his own place.
26 And they cast lots for them; and the lot fell upon Matthias, who was assistant to the eleven apostles.

I read in verse 23, Matthias, who was assistant to the eleven apostles, but I have not read:? Paul or Barnabas with them .. they are no longer 12 apostles, but 14 ..?

Acts 2:14 But the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they tore their clothes and rushed into the crowd, crying and saying,

Revelation 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear evil; and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles and are not, and hast found them liars;

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets; and shall show great signs and wonders, so as to seduce, if possible, even the elect.

So reading all this, some reflection is needed .. discern spirits, and not blindly follow what is written without seeking the truth .. especially when it leads you astray from God ..

The ten virgins are Christian, five are thrown happen .. I do not know you! .. Matthew 25:1-13 ..

Matthew 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

1 Corinthians 9:25 All those who fight to impose any kind of abstinence, and they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we do it to get a crown.

If we talk about abstinence, this word really means: not not not touch, do not, do not eat ..!

In (Matthew 25:14-30) .. these talents which Jesus speaks, it is of the Spirit and works prepared for us to evaluate ourselves .. Do not be like the one who received one talent .. it is thrown into the fire ..
There is, in each period, a selection called, for gold nuggets out of stones! ..
And do not forget that the devil knows everything (Job 1, Zechariah 3 ..), and he does everything possible to lead us astray, and if I believe what I see around me, it s' not doing too bad ..

2 Thessalonians 2:
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, the Lord Jesus shall consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of his coming;
9 whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 and in all deceit of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth and so be saved.
11 And for this reason God sends them a strong delusion that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Isaiah 6:
8 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? And I said, Here am I, send me.
9 And he said, Go, and tell this people: Hearing ye shall hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and you will not know.
10 fattens the heart of this people, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes, lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and be converted, and be healed.
11 And I said, How long, O Lord? And he said: Until the cities be wasted, so there are no inhabitants, and the houses, so that there are no men, and the soil be reduced in whole desolation,
12 and the LORD has removed men far away, and that loneliness is great in the middle of the country.
13 But there will still be there tenth; and he will return and it will be eaten, as the oak and oak, whose trunk remains when they are slaughtered: the holy seed will be the trunk.

Isaiah 44:18 They have no knowledge and do not understand; because it covered with a coating their eyes, so they do not see, [and] their hearts, so that they do not understand.

God's people has no guide (priests, pastors ..), they will pay for their work ..

Ezekiel 22:26 Her priests have profaned My law and My holy things: they do not distinguish between what is holy and unholy, and they do not know the difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from My sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Jeremiah 2:8 The priests said not, Where is the LORD? Custodians of the law did not know me, pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not help.

Jeremiah 23:
1 Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, against the shepherds that feed my people: You have scattered my flock, you have driven them away, You did not take care; Behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.
4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed; They will have no fear, more terror, and he did lacking, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:
34 Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; Do you roll in the ashes of the flock! Because the days are coming when you will be slaughtered. I will break you, and you shall fall like a pleasant vessel.
35 More refuge for pastors! Salvation for the leaders of the flock!
36 shouts of the shepherds, moans drivers herds; For the LORD ravaging their pasture.

Ezekiel 34:
8 I am alive! says the Lord GOD, because my sheep are looting and they became food for all the beasts of the field, without a pastor, because my shepherds did not take any for my flock, they feed themselves, and did not form feed my flock,
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against the shepherds; I will take my sheep at their hand, I will leave more feed my flock, and they will graze over themselves; I will deliver my flock from their mouth, and they may not be food for them.

Do we want to follow God or the world? .. We must make a choice, because you can not keep both, they do not have the same path .. Knowing that if we follow God's eternal life in luxury, and if the world is followed, that is eternal suffering in the flames of hell ..

The narrow gate is difficult to access, we will have overcome us if we want to pass ..

Isaiah 65:12 I will destine you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to be slaughtered; Because I called, you did not answer, I spoke, you did not hear; But you did what was evil in my eyes, And you chose what displeases me.

Peace be upon you .. good meditation ..

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The New Testament and Christian
Page 1 sur 1