ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

How to do shabbath

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

How to do shabbath Empty
MessageSujet: How to do shabbath   How to do shabbath EmptyDim 27 Juil - 13:56

How to do shabbath

Here's how to do the shabbath, not with ways of Men, but as the Bible teaches us.

shabbath: rest, retirement (name)
shabath: rest, cease activity (verb)

Exodus 31:13 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, ye shall surely observe My shabbaths, for this is between Me and you throughout your generations, a sign that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you.

Exodus 20:
8 Remember the shabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 You shall labor six days, and do all thy work.
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor the stranger that is within thy gates.
11 For in six days the LORD made ​​heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the shabbath day and hallowed it.

On this verse we see that we need to do any work, it means no work, and at the same time, you can not ask someone to do you any work.

An example, if you have a maid who will prepare the meals during the week, she clears the table, washes the dishes, cleans your house, etc. .. on the shabbath, she should do nothing of her usual work, and you owe nothing to ask her .. but if as usual, she gets up after meals to clear the table and do the dishes, because she feels embarrassed to sit, then you must stop her ..

Jeremiah 17:
20 Say to them: Hear the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah, and all Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, that enter in by these gates!
21 Thus saith the Lord: Take heed to yourselves; And bear no burden on the shabbath day, nor bring in by the gates of Jerusalem.
22 Do not remove any burden from your houses on the shabbath day, to do no work; But sanctify the shabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.

Nehemiah 10:31 not to buy anything, the shabbath and holidays, peoples of the land bring to sell on the shabbath, of any goods or commodities; and would leave the seventh year, and the exaction of every debt.

.. Buy nothing, sell nothing, renter or out as a commodity, not money that day, not on credit, of course nothing! .. The doors of our house are closed ..
In exchange, the doors of my house are open if someone with a problem.

For example, someone falls down the stairs and broke his leg, i can and i must take him to the hospital .. Jesus healed during shabbath .. we are allowed to do good for the shabbath without God is offended ..

Matthew 12:
10 And behold, there was a man who had the withered hand. They asked him : Is it lawful to heal on the shabbath? It was in order to accuse him.
11 He said to them: Which of you, if he has one sheep and it falls into a pit on the shabbath, will not lay hold removed?
12 How many a man not better than a sheep! It is lawful to do good on the shabbath days.

blessing:

Jeremiah 17:
24 If you listen to Me, says the Lord, if you bring in no burden through the gates of this city on the shabbath day, if you hallow the shabbath day, and do no work that day,
25 then enter through the gates of this city kings and princes sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they and their princes, the men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem; and this city shall remain for ever ..

curse:

Jeremiah 5:27 But if you do not listen when I order you to sanctify the shabbath, not to bear a burden, even entering of the gates of Jerusalem on the shabbath day, then I will kindle a fire in gates of the city, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem and not be quenched ...

Numbers 15:
32 As the children of Israel were in the wilderness, a man gathering sticks on the shabbath was found.

33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
34 And they put him in ward, because it was him that had not been declared.
35 And the LORD said unto Moses : The man shall be put to death: all the congregation stone him outside the camp.
36 And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him, and he died, as the LORD commanded Moses.
37 The LORD said to Moses:
38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and tell them that they make them from generation to generation, fringes in the borders of their garments, and they put a blue cord on the fringe edge of their clothes.
39 When you have a fringe, that you look, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, to put them into practice, and you do not follow the desires of your heart and your eyes to let you lead to infidelity.
40 You shall remember and My commandments, you will practice and be holy to your God.
41 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, to be your God. I am the LORD your God.

We must prepare our .. shabbath, our meals, our cooking, our purchases, etc. .. in order to stay quietly at home that day .. The dishes can wait until shabbath to be washed, and if it is a problem, because ants for example, while a basin of water is prepared and placed on it the dirty dishes that will be washed later ..
In fact it is a matter of habit, but it's nice to do nothing for 24 hours .. we read the Bible, are investigated, sleep, sing, relaxes .. it did nothing exhausting stress ..

Exodus 16:
23 And Moses said to them: This is what the LORD has commanded. Tomorrow is the day of rest, a holy shabbath to the LORD; Bake what you will bake and boil what you will boil, and set aside until morning all that remains.
29 See, the LORD has given you the shabbath; therefore He gives you on the sixth day bread for two days. Everyone stays in its place, and no out of his place on the seventh day.

Exodus 35:3 You shall kindle no fire in any of your dwellings on the shabbath.

.. No fire, no water to boil, so no coffee, no toasted bread in the morning .. and you can not cheat .. no cooking ..
So a glass of cold milk on cereal drink with ..

Matthew 24:20 Pray that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the shabbath day.

Nehemiah 13:
18 Is it not done as well as have your fathers, is it not because of this that our God brought all this evil upon us and upon this city? And you attract more wrath against Israel by profaning the shabbath!
19 Then I commanded, and they should close the gates of Jerusalem before the shabbath, as they would be in the shade, and we should not be opened until after the shabbath. And I set some of my servants at the gates, to prevent the entry of burdens on the shabbath.

Leviticus 26:
2 You shall keep My shabbaths, and reverence My sanctuary. I am the LORD

Blessing to keep the shabbath
Leviticus 26:3-13
Curse desecrating the shabbath
Leviticus 26:14-41

43 The land will be abandoned by them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them; and they will pay for their iniquity, because they rejected My ordinances and their soul abhorred My statutes had.

Psalm 92:
1 Song for the shabbath.
2 It is good to praise the LORD, and to celebrate Thy name, O Most High!

Isaiah 56:
2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man who holds it fast, keeping the shabbath, not profaning it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil!
6 And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, to serve Him, to love the name of the LORD, to be His servants, all who keep the shabbath without desecrating, and taketh hold of My covenant,
7 I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer; Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted on My altar; For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.

Isaiah 58:
13 If thou turn away thy foot from the shabbath, from doing your pleasure on My holy day, if you call the shabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord glorifying, and if you honor Him, not doing thine own ways in not only delivering you to your inclinations and vain words,
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD, and I will make you ride upon the heights of the country, I will make you enjoy the heritage of Jacob thy father; For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

Isaiah 66:
12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will set it to peace like a river, and the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream, and you shall suck; You will be worn on the arms, and fondled on the knees.

13 As one whom his mother comforts, so will I comfort you; You shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14 You see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like grass; The Lord will manifest His power to His servants, but He will feel His wrath to His enemies.
15 For behold, the LORD will come with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; It converts His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and this is His sword upon all flesh; And the slain of the LORD shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens, among whom they will one by one, which eat swine's flesh, and the abomination and mice, all shall perish, saith the Lord
18 For I know their works and their thoughts. The time has come to gather all nations and languages​​; They shall come and see My glory.

19 I will set a sign among them, and I will send survivors to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have never heard talk about Me, and who have not seen My glory; And they shall declare My glory among the nations.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren from all the nations as an offering to the Lord, on horses, chariots, and in litters, and on mules and camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make, shall remain before Me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name.
23 At each new moon and sabbath to sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before Me, saith the Lord
24 And they shall go forth, the corpses of the men that have transgressed against Me will be seen; For their worm shall not die, and their fire be quenched; And they shall all flesh an object of horror.

Hebrews 4:9 So there was a shabbath rest for the people of God.

It summarizes:

- thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.

- And bear no burden on the shabbath day, nor bring in by the gates of Jerusalem. Not out of your houses no burden on the shabbath, and do no work; But sanctify the shabbath,

- not buy anything on the shabbath and holidays, peoples of the land bring to sell on the shabbath, of any goods or commodities; and would leave the seventh year, and the exaction of every debt.

- Bake what you will bake and boil what you will boil, and set aside until morning all that remains.

- You shall kindle no fire

- If thou turn away thy foot from the shabbath, from doing your pleasure on My holy day, if you call the shabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord glorifying, and if you honor Him by not the thine own ways, you are not engaged in to your inclinations and vain words,

- It is lawful to do good on the shabbath days.

.. God bless .. Shabbath shalom! ..

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to do shabbath
Page 1 sur 1