ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Eat

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Eat  Empty
MessageSujet: Eat    Eat  EmptyDim 27 Juil - 23:15

Eat

What is it for the stomach? .. What did we speak? ..

Jews were required to comply with a hygiene rule. God in His creation has created pure animals and unclean animals (read the whole chapter).

Deuteronomy 14:
7 But you shall not eat of those that chew the cud only, or who have a split hoof and is cloven foot. So you do not eat the camel, the hare, and the coney, that chew the cud but do not have a split hoof: you are unclean.
8 You must not eat pork, which has a split hoof but does not chew the cud: You look like unclean. You shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead bodies.

Under the banner of Jesus, there is no more curse, everyone is free to eat what they like, and also all that sold on the market, without worrying about anything, just do not eat consciously food sacrificed to idols, and also not to be a stumbling block to another that rubs you:

1 Corinthians 10:
25 Eat whatever is sold in the market, without asking no for conscience sake;
28 But if anyone says to you: This is offered in sacrifice! do not eat, because of the one who gave the warning, and because of conscience.

Romans 2:21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, and refrain from what may be your brother to stumble, scandal or weakness.

1 Corinthians 8:13 Wherefore, if meat scandalize my brother, i will never eat meat, so as not to offend my brother.

So what should be my attitude .. I personally do not eat pets forbidden, for the following reasons?:

Jesus gave me freedom, since i am hard to understand, rebellious and not knowing God. I am a baby milk .. then in my ascent to God, i see God in the old covenant was 'hard' to His people! .. Lots of constraints, prohibitions, bonds .., a discipline ...
Jesus, our Master, who has left us an example to do, speaks repeatedly of fish, fish multiplications .. but no examples of meat, the only index that allows us to assume, and it is justified this was during Passover when Jews eat lamb ..
If you go to a Jewish brother, converted in his custom, by YHVH God, you can not eat pork or lobster .. if thou was bringing home, he would be shocked! Because thou grafts on the old covenant, not the old covenant is grafted onto the new (Roman 11).

Romans 11:
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also; And if the root is holy, the branches are too.
17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in their place, and made partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
18 do not boast against the branches. If you boast, remember that it is not you that support the root, but this is the root thee.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, a fortiori be grafted them according to their nature on their own olive tree.
32 For God has consigned all men to disobedience, that he might have mercy on all.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: But be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

In the following time, God will bring His people, and all will be in unison. Isaiah's word is clear:

Isaiah 66:
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man, he who sacrifices a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck, he that offereth an oblation, as if he would pour pig's blood, one who burns the incense, as if he blessed an idol; All these wallow in their own ways, and their soul delight in their abominations.
4 I also reveling me in their misfortune, and I will bring on them causing them fear, because I called, and they have not responded, because I have spoken and that they did not listen; But they did what was evil in My eyes, and chose what displeases Me.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens, in the midst of which they will one by one, who eat swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, they shall perish, saith the LORD.
18 For I know their works and their thoughts. The time has come to gather all nations and all languages; They come and see My glory.

The little baby .. ate everything and did anything without awareness, adult seeks to please God in all His voice, the child of God does not support the idea of displeasing to God ...
Eat meat, but am not too "sensual" is a trap. Fasting and dieting, vegetables, serve you grow spiritually is like fertilizer, Daniel'll give you an example. Jesus speaks to you fish 23 times ..

Daniel 1:
8 But Daniel resolved not to defile himself with the royal food and wine which he drank, and he asked the chief official for permission not to defile himself.
12 test your servants for ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink;
13 Then playAs our face and the young men who eat the royal food, and you deal with your servants according to what you have seen.
14 He gave them what they asked for, and proved them ten days.
15 At the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the youths who ate the royal food.
16 The steward took away their food and wine meant for them, and gave them vegetables.
17 God gave these four young men of science, intelligence in all letters and wisdom; And Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

.. Eat, not eat, but do not be a topic of discussion, do not be a trap, as we enter the area ..

Revelation 11:5 If anyone wants to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies; and if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way.

I want that one focuses on the following two verses ..

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Isaiah 66:
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man, he who sacrifices a lamb is like one who breaks a dog's neck, He that offereth an oblation, as if he would pour pig's blood, one who burns the incense, as if he blessed an idol; All these wallow in their own ways, and their soul delight in their abominations.

We have thought about renewing our minds to understand what God wants us to be arriving after the spiritual millennium, millennium and also physical, carnal .. We read that God is disgusted (already disgusted ..) see shed blood, Jesus ended the blood flowing ... man ends, perfect in God, through Jesus, is not no blood flow, as it is written in the ten commandment: Thou shalt not kill. so how can i kill and shed blood for my stomach ... I, who defeated the flesh is to leave room for the Spirit .. how can i kill, simply ..

Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt not kill.

Blood shown us by the word of God that man locked himself spiritually (as sacrifices for forgiveness of mistakes that we start on ..) but it was destroyed physically, it taste of blood, still more, it is a predator, (the physical world is destroyed, on the brink ..) ..

.. The son of God is holy, love, and peace, and righteousness and truth .., their conduct is blameless, spotless, they represent the Lamb .. they feel His side .. with HIM ..
Praise God, praise JAH! ..

For my part, here is the wisdom i receive from God, now that i've grown spiritually, i'm a vegetarian, for these reasons that i just mentioned ..
I heard that compared with religions, vegetarian, yes, but not for reasons of fear of being poisoned by bad water, but for conscience sake of a soul, a soul sacrifice that God created for my stomach, and in two hours, i will have already digested ... those who are vegetarian for fear of disease do not have enough confidence in God, who will not allow the devil plagues me ..
But God speaks to us of Jezebel in the churches, the false prophetess, too, i think we must be wary of how we act and how we do it, for God searches the hearts and minds, as we can not not cheat, we deceive ourselves, and for our own unconscious and careless loss .. we are! ... let us repent, let us repent of our evil deeds and our bad manners, because time came to selecting clusters ...
Another thing i read in the following verse that nothing is unclean ..

Romans 14:
2 Tel believes he may eat all things: Another, who is weak, eats only vegetables.
3. Whoever eats despise him who does not eat, and he that eateth not judge him that eateth: For God hath received him.
14 I know and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, and one thing that is unclean for anyone who is unclean.

And ..

Colossians 2:
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or a shabbath

17 Which are a shadow of things to come, but the body is of Christ.
18 No man, under an appearance of humility and worshiping of angels, not rob you at will the fare, while he indulges his visions and it is swollen a vain pride by his fleshly mind,
19 not holding the head, from whom the whole body, and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows as God gives the increase.
20 If ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, you do you subject to ordinances,
21 Do not take! does not taste! do not touch!
22 Which all become perish with use, and are not based on the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 They, indeed, an appearance of wisdom in what they say will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body, but they are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.

But .. these verses are in total contradiction with God in Deuteronomy 14 .. it would be good to pay attention to what you read .. Who do I listen to God forbids me some animals or Paul? in these verses? .. and is it Paul who wrote that? ..
In my case, I prefer to listen to God .. and remember this :

Genesis 1:28 And God said : Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which the fruit tree yielding seed: It will be your food.

Psalms 104:14 He causeth the grass for the cattle, and herb for the service of man, to make the land produce food,

At that time, i was a perfect being, i started to kill and eat flesh, after my fall in the garden of Eden, or after sin and thrown out of the garden ..

Philippians 4:9 What you have learned or received or heard from me, and what you have seen in me, do.. And the God of peace will be with you.

God bless you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Eat
Page 1 sur 1