ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

The holy table

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The holy table Empty
MessageSujet: The holy table   The holy table EmptyLun 28 Juil - 21:03

The holy table

I am surprised that most take this matter lightly. Whereas on the contrary, we must take the Lord's Supper with extreme caution, given the judgment that follows ...

1 Corinthians 11:
29 For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment against himself, not discerning the body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and that many sleep.

In verse 30, sleep is in the sense that they are baptized, but they have their eyes closed, their minds can not fathom the scriptures ...
I saw in some churches, the Lord's Supper be with leavened bread. Leaven represents corruption, this means that the bread represents the body of Jesus and filthy body, corrupted ... Even if it is a symbol, the fact remains that we must do things in accordance with the scriptures . At the time of the old covenant, God gave the measurements and weight of things He wanted, like cakes in the holy place, etc ... With Jesus is the same, we must respect His way of doing since He came to show us things, show us how good and right.

Luke 12:1 But the crowds are gathered by the thousands, so that they trampled one another, he began, before all, to tell his disciples : Keep your guard against the yeast of the pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Mark 8:15 And he charged them, saying : See, beware of the leaven of the pharisees and the leaven of Herod.

1 Corinthians 5:8 That is why the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

It is the same for cutting. It is written in three verses: I no longer drink fruit of the vine, it is not written, I will not drink wine. Wine is the fermented grape is fermented sourdough bread is in the same spirit, it is the same thing. We can read these verses to the cup that represents the blood of Christ. In fact it is grape juice that we drink, with unleavened bread, made by a deacon ... this would be the best, and it is really not possible to make bread, then buy step unleavened .. (that is unleavened bread).

1 Corinthians 5:8 That is why the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

I hear pastors who say : No, no problem, it is in the spirit it happens, if you do the Lord's Supper with the wand, it's good, it's all in the mind. .. They mislead everyone, believers and weak in their faith die in large numbers, they are blinded by their workmanship, as it is written in 1 Corinthians 11 (early), blinded because they do not want the truth:

2 Thessalonians 2:
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming;
9 whose coming is after the working of satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 and in all deceit of unrighteousness in them that perish, because they received not the love of the truth to be saved.
11 And because of this, God shall send them strong delusion have that they should believe a lie
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

One day I was at a table of holy communion, and the pastor put aside for his children who did not share the meal with us, part of the meal .. This is very serious because this pastor destroyed his children. The supper is eaten together and sharing between brothers and sisters, at the same table, we drink the same cup ... those who are not at the table, can not benefit from the wealth of this blessed moment, or what that this table offers. This is not a simple room that will keep for the next day .. It's passover, the Lord's Supper in commemoration ... If the pastor wants to do a last supper with his children, he can make another or, the children sit at the table with us, but he can not keep a part of the meal for her children ...

1 Corinthians 11:
22 Have ye not houses to eat and to drink? Or do you despise the church of God, and put them to shame those who have nothing? What can I say? Shall I praise you? In this I praise you not.
26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.
27 Therefore whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty in relation to the body and blood of the Lord.
29 For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment against himself, not discerning the body.

The scripture says that the Lord's supper is a sunday, but I get the Lord it can be done at any time, but in fact, this is a meal that is taken during the Passover.. One time a year in the Passower time..

1 Corinthians 11:20 Therefore when you meet together, it is not to eat the Lord's Supper,

Believer, it is time to pull yourself together, to analyze you to change your ways. The Word tells us that a large crowd will be destroyed and lost to Sheol, few come to God. Would you be these? The sacrifice of Jesus is not about ... but the zealous, the integrity, in spirit and in truth …

God bless you to understand, you regroup and act ...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The holy table
Page 1 sur 1