ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

The wrath of God

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The wrath of God Empty
MessageSujet: The wrath of God   The wrath of God EmptyLun 28 Juil - 21:27

The wrath of God

I will address this with you, after what I see around me. People are baptized, and without remorse defile this precious blood of Jesus to cast our souls .. So what, you have the right to laugh at the cross, woe to you who do not realize you .. the columns are for you ..

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much worse punishment do you think will be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, who considered profane the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth while living in iniquity;

Those who possess the truth are we, believing in Jesus. In our baptism, God has taken away the scales from the eyes, to see clearly, understand the sky and know God. He told us about Jesus, He has allowed us to understand the work of the cross.

Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales; and he received his sight;

Ephesians 1:
18 the eyes of your heart being enlightened, that you may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 and what is the exceeding greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Romans 2:5 But according to your hardness and your impenitent heart you are storing for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words; for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the son of disobedience ...

Because of fornication, greed ... read the whole chapter of Ephesians, above in Romans 2, we read that you sin constantly, and you do not repent, but you hardened your heart.

1 John 3:
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not; Whoever sins has not seen and did not know. (Jesus)
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
9 Whosoever is born of God practices sin, because God's seed remains in him; and he can not sin, because he is born of God.

Understand that sometimes we all sin, our flesh compels us. But God shows us our sin, we repent, and we leave this sin. And if we have trouble, Jesus is strong enough to help us in our weakness, He will win for us, He will give us the necessary strength to get there. We do not practice sin, because we are of God, because we love God because we fear God. One who continues to sin, finding excuses for weakness is not of God, it belongs to the devil. The child of God is not weak, he is strong, Jesus ...

We all know that our baptism is a pledge of a good conscience toward God.

1 Peter 3:21 or antitype this also saves now, that is to say, baptism, not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the request to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ ,

Thus we sanctify and not practice evil deeds in the world. We remain in the world, so that through our good deeds and our good manners, some are saved ..
We are witnesses of God. It is important for each disciple to understand this new birth. We must not love the world and everything in it. Certainly, we must work, buy, sell ... But we do not need to focus on these things. The disciple of Christ does not bother with material things, he must be ready to go, or in another country to evangelize, or do some good works if God so wills, in heaven to join God. Let us remember the filing of Jesus (Luke 19:11-26) in this case, we understand that it is the knowledge that God gives us to bring to others, the earnest of the Spirit, so that we evangelize , the evidence we need to make to others, our job is to preach Christ ... He came to save us from death, destruction, He gives us eternal life ...
God does not give us either a spirit of fear, we are at the head of the world's people, we have the knowledge of the spirit world, the knowledge of eternal life through Jesus ...

2 Timothy 1:7 For this is not a spirit of timidity that God gave us, but a spirit of power, love and wisdom.

People of the world we need us, our testimony, but if all are silent and keep their salvation for themselves, then they will be selfish, reapers seedless. Instead, Jesus sends us as reaper, He wants us active and persevering ...

Here are the reasons for the anger of God, believers insult the work of the cross in their workmanship. They lie, cheat, fornicate, live in adultery, does not testify of Jesus, do not seek the truth, they are sufficient in themselves (Laodicea) ... They do not repent of their evil ways, they pronounce God's name in vain, they love money more than anything .... we could go on and on ..
Repent my friend back from your path, that you practice leads you to sheol ... Baptism does not save us .. five virgins and also the prophets who wrought miracles have been thrown, it was in the marriage, found without her white dress, has been thrown into the fire ...

blank:
Matthew 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

the prophets:
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I've never known, remove yourself from me, ye that work iniquity.

be wearing:
Matthew 22:
11 The king came in to see those who were at table, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment coated.
13 Then the king said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and cast him into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Are you sure you want to be part of those?? ...
You are a rebellious and disobedient child. You think you're high in the Spirit, then read like this and you can locate you:

Psalm 95:
10 For forty years I had this race in disgust, and I say: This is a people whose heart is lost; They do not know My ways.
11 So I swore in My wrath, 'They shall never enter my rest!

Exodus 31:
13 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall surely observe My shabbaths, because it will be between Me and you throughout your generations, a sign that you may know that I am the LORD which sanctify you .
16 And the children of Israel shall keep the shabbath, celebrating it, they and their descendants as an everlasting covenant.
17 It is between Me and the children of Israel a sign that will endure forever; for in six days the LORD made ​​heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He ceased from His work and He rested.

Hebrews 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

Psalm 107:
10 Those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, bound in affliction and irons,
11 Because they rebelled against the words of God and despised the counsel of the Most High ...

Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

Leviticus 8:23 You will walk in the customs of the nations I am casting out before you; because they did all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Hebrews 10:
14 For by one offering He hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15 And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; because
16 after saying, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord: By My laws into their hearts I will write them on their minds"
17 [He said]: "And I will remember no more of their sins and their iniquities" [Jeremiah 31:33-34].

.. If you do not sanctify the shabbath, I'm afraid you can not either enter the shabbath rest, the millennium ..

Peace be upon you, God bless you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The wrath of God
Page 1 sur 1