ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Tithing

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Tithing Empty
MessageSujet: Tithing   Tithing EmptyMar 29 Juil - 23:41

Tithing

We now turn to the subject disorder. Although if this is the case, I can assure you that you have a very big problem with God.

Tithing! .. We could replace offerings because tithing reflects a tax, while a liberal offering is voluntary, the heart. In fact, in both cases, we should use the word: sharing ..

Tithing is used for this sense of sharing, it should be brought to the priest (pastor), which itself is responsible for the distribution according to need of the assembly (God's people).

Acts 2:44  All who believed were together, and had all things in common.

Numbers 6:21  I have given the son of Levi all the tenth in Israel for the service they perform, the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

2 Chronicles 31:5 When the commandment came abroad, the children of Israel brought in abundance the firstfruits of corn, wine, oil, honey, and all of the field; they brought in abundantly the tithe of everything.

It should be understood that tithing is a seed. You sow, to reap. God gives us so that we can share with the needy. The more you give, the more you receive. It is the same spirit with the parable of the talents (Matthew 25:14-30)

2 Corinthians 9:5 Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren to go before you, and take care of your liberality already promised to get it ready, so as to be a bounty, and not an act of greed.

It is also the fruit of love. How can we love God if we do not like his brother? ..

1 John 3:17 But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him?

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar; for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Should not be worried about anything .. God gives us what we need, and He will never try us beyond what we can bear.

Hebrews 13:5 Do not indulge in the love of money; content with what you have; because God Himself has said: I will not give away points, and I will not leave thee.

Matthew 6:
25 Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious for your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will wear, life is not it more than food and the body more than clothing?
26 Behold the fowls of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Do ye not much better than they?
27 And which of you by being anxious gives can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies, how they grow, they neither toil nor spin;
29 But I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of them.

30 And if God so clothe the grass of the field which is today and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He clothe does not much more you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or what shall we drink? or 'What shall we wear?
32 For the Gentiles seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things;
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be over.
34 Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself, each day as it comes.

1 Timothy 6:18 That they do good, to be rich in good works, for liberality, generosity,

Hebrews 1:16  And do not forget to do good and liberality, as it is with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all evils; and some, being money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one and love the other; or he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You can not serve God and mammon.

mammonas (mam-mo-nas')
      μαμμωνας
Aramaic origin (confidence, wealth ...); TDNT - 4:388, 552; n m

LSG - Mamon 2 2 wealth; 4

Mamon = wealth

1) Mamon
2) treasure
3) wealth (which are personified and opposed to God)

Matthew 22:
17 Tell us therefore, what do you think, is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?
18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
19 Show me the tribute money.
20 And they brought unto him a penny. And he said unto them, Whose is this image and inscription?
21 They say unto him : Caesar's. He said to them : Give back therefore to Caesar the things of Caesar and the things of God to God.

That does not mean we should sell everything we have to live like bums, because it is not in the Spirit of God.

Proverbs 30:
8 Remove far from me vanity and speak falsehood; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me bread that is necessary for me,
9 lest I am not satisfied, and I do not deny Thee and say, who is the Lord? and lest I should not be depleted, and that I can steal, and I do perjury the name of my God.

Psalms 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; And I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Here is the right thing to do, and why tithing or freewill offerings ..

Isaiah 58:7 Share your bread with the hungry, and that thou bring the poor into your house without a home; If you see the naked, to cover him, and not hide yourself from your own flesh.

Matthew 10:42 And whoever gives only a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he shall not lose his reward.

Another thing, we should not give, hoping that God will reward us twice ..

We must give our heart, we must give our neediest brothers, we must give love, knowing that the brothers are members of our body .. Do not get us wrong, we do not cheat God .. And if you're greedy, you love money, then ask God to deliver you, otherwise you will never see God's world ..

1 Corinthians 5:
9 I wrote you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral -
10 not an absolute with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters; otherwise, it would take you out of the world.
11 Now, what I wrote is not having relations with someone who is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater or a slanderer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner, not even to eat with such a person.

1 Corinthians 6:
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,
10 nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Acts 8:
17 Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
18 Now when Simon saw that the Holy Spirit was given through the laying on of the apostles' hands, he offered them money,
19 saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought purchased with money the gift of God.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter; for thy heart is not right before God.
22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, so that, if possible, the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee;
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.

In this last passage, we see that God searches the hearts, you can not cheat .. for anything ..

Good meditation .. Peace be upon you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tithing
Page 1 sur 1