ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

The law and the grace

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The law and the grace Empty
MessageSujet: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 23 Nov - 12:56

The law and the grace

I am open your eyes on this topic ..
I am so sorry to see that Christians (word that means nothing actually, because everyone says Christian ..) do not understand the scriptures, they have no spirit, boasting a great knowledge ..
But what is the most dangerous, and that these people want to teach? .. And everyone follows unresponsive .. Are you dead, to be able to react? .. I will give you light, take it, blind, and see ..

Jesus told us .. That would send us the Holy Spirit to lead us into all truth .. So initially, you should read about my topic : hear God speak ..

John 14:26 But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself, he will speak only what he hears, and he will shew you things to come.

Why are you so weak, why can not you hear the Spirit guide you? .. And this Spirit is God, because God is Spirit .. I answer you, for you are superficial, you do not want to God, but these benefits, you like to appear before the Men as someone good and honest ..

Isaiah 65:24 Before they call upon me, I will answer; While they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Psalm 119:26 I have declared You my ways, and You answered me; teach me Your statutes.

Obviously, you can not understand these verses, and you can not benefit because they are in the Old Testament, and thou hast abolished the law ..
In fact, I think you do not understand too well what is the law .. You confuse, law, ordinances of the law, and the ten commandments ..
You just threw in the Old Testament, to be under the grace .. love .. what a beautiful word .. but it's just a word for you, as Jesus has said: if you love me, you will keep my commandments ..

John 15:10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

You are the church; Laodicean church .. last .. poor, miserable and naked .. that's what you're .. without Spirit, we are vile .. and you, you give advice, you want to be a teacher .. In fact, you are a proud, boastful ..

Apocalypse 3:
14 And the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation,
15 I know thy works, - that thou art neither cold nor hot. I wish that you were cold or hot!
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and that you are neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and I'm rich, and I have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked ..

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

So you say that Jesus abolished the law, to make way for the grace ..

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to abolish the law or the prophets; I am not come to abolish, but to fulfill.

But I just read in this verse that Jesus did not come to abolish the law? .. What is it? ..

Jesus came to fulfill the law .. But you understand this dimension, this word? ..

Fulfill = Complete, supplement ultimately, executed.

Jesus told you he did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill .. Complete a mission to conquer death, a mission of redemption ..
Is it not for that, the Jesus' sacrifice? ..
Jesus came to give us eternal life, and his sacrifice, he has conquered death, and governs .. By his sacrifice, Jesus leads us to God, it makes us perfect .. Still later, should we persevere and do grow the Spirit that Jesus gave us, so we can understand what we have to do these famous works prepared for us! ..

Hebrews 9:
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation,
12 and not with the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood, entered once for all into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption.
26 (since | in this case | it would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world); but now in the end of time, he has appeared once for the abolition of sin by the sacrifice.
28 so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time without sin unto salvation to those who wait.

Romans 8:3 For what was impossible to the law, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh ;

Hebrews 2:
14 Since then the children have shared in flesh and blood, he too has similarly participated, that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is to say, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lives, subject to bondage

Now we have to understand one thing .. Grace comes after the law, it is a more perfect dispensation the law .. For, as we read:

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of things to come, not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offer continually every year, make perfect those who draw near.

The law therefore, could not make us perfect, but Jesus, by his sacrifice, made us perfect ..

Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Then we will understand that in the dispensation of grace, there is more death .. We can read this example with the adulterous woman (John 8:4-11), Jesus did not condemn the woman, but forgive him .. as for the law, she would have been stoned ..

Leviticus 8:10 If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress woman be put to death.

Then, in this passage:

Hebrews 2:14 Since then the children have shared in flesh and blood, he too has similarly participated, that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that mean the devil;

We read that Jesus conquered death, but it is not only for our souls or our sins, but it is in all dimensions of the word .. Jesus conquered death, general .. With Jesus, is no more death, and that is why he forgave the adulterous woman, and others too ..

Dispensations teach evolution, perfection ..

The Garden of Eden, we were perfect ..
The exodus, the fall, due to sin ..
The law, our teacher, it makes us obedient ..
The grace, we have access to heaven, without thereby achieve because we enter not in heaven, because we are baptized, but after a war against our flesh .. You can read the rest of these three parables confirms:
The parable of the ten virgins (Matthew 25:1-12)
the parable of the talents (Matthew 25:14-30)
the parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3-8; Matthew 13:19-23)
These three parables about people baptized adults, newborns, yet some do not have access to heaven ..
The Millennium, where the child shall die an hundred years old will die young, and when death will have no power ..

Isaiah 65:
20 There will be neither children nor old men who do not perform their days; For he shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion like the ox shall eat straw, and dust shall be the serpent's food. It does hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, saith the LORD

And finally with the new heavens and the new earth, where we will be like the angels in our heavenly nature ..

Apocalypse 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; For the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

We can read that the law is not abolished, but on the other hand, death is abolished ..

Romans 3:31 Do we therefore the law through faith? Far from it! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Romans 11:18 Boast not against the branches; but if thou boast, it is not you that support the root, but the root that supports you.

The root, is not the law? .. Sure it is ..
By cons, these are the sacrifices that no longer have their place, replaced by the sacrifice of Jesus .. Whenever where we read blood, we shall understand: the blood of Jesus,
Each time where we read death stoning, we will understand: pardon
The incense is the prayers of the saints,
Breads proposals is the flesh of Jesus ..

And yet we read:

Zechariah 4:
11 And I answered and said, What are these two olive trees on the right side of the candlestick, and on the left?
14 And he said, These are the two son of oil, that stand before the Lord of all the earth.

Who are these two son oil? .. They are Moses and Jesus ..
And yet we have this prophetic passage:

Joshua 1:
6 Be strong and be firm, for thou shalt this people to inherit the land I swore to their fathers to give them.
7 Only be strong and be very firm, to observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you ordered; turn not from it to the right or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.

But the Ten Commandments can not be abolished, for God wrote on tablets of stone ..

Exodus 24:12 The LORD said to Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there; I will give thee tables of stone, the law and commandments which I have written for their instruction.

Exodus 31:18 When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

.. And Jesus did not come to change His word, but rather, to tell us and confirm the word of God ..

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God, because God does not give the Spirit by measure.

John 8:47 He that is of God hears God's words; you do not listen, because you are not of God.

John 14:24 He who does not love me does not keep my words. And the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father who sent me.

John 17:8 For I have given them the words which Thou hast given me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from You, and they believed that You sent Me.

Apocalypse 2:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

The following are the ten commandments:

4 commandments relating to God :

1 / You shall have no other gods before me.
2 / Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
3 / You shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
4 / Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

6 commandments relating to Rights :

5 / Honor your father and your mother
6 / Thou shalt not kill.
7 / Do not commit adultery.
8 / You shall not steal.
9 / You shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10 / You shall not covet anything that is thy neighbor

To this is added the ordinances of God, or so the law without sacrifice (replaced by the sacrifice of Jesus)
such as:
If you see your brother in need, you may help,
Do not sleep with your niece,
Do not sleep with your wife during her period
Move a camp of lepers,
Tithe (it serves for the needy)
Observe the feasts of God, .. etc ..

Ephesians 2:15 having abolished in his flesh the enmity, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, that he might form the two in himself to be one new man, so making peace;

When you do not observe the shabbath but you observe Sunday, you put yourself under the authority of Man: 666
When you do not observe the feasts of God, but you observe your calendar holidays, christmas, new year, etc .. you put yourself under the authority of Man: 666
And every time you do not do what God tells you to do, you put yourself under the authority of Man: 666

In fact, you are happy to read that all animals are pure (1Timothé 4:3-5), because you'll be able to satisfy your flesh .. But God gives you a list of clean and unclean animals (Levetiques 11) ..
And what do you make of that? ..

Leviticus 8:23 You walk in the customs of the nations I am casting out before you; for they committed all these things, and I have in abomination.

You are happy to read that every day are equal (Romans 14:5) it gives you an apology for your fears .. But God gives you to observe the shabbath (fourth commandment), it different from other days ..
God gives you the festivals to follow (Levetiques 23) ..

So you do not observe the shabbath, for you are not under the law, then you can steal, covet, kill .. because all the commands are equal ..
You are in your illogical reasoning .. You take just what interests you actually .. This is dangerous as a way ..

Deuteronomy 6:12 For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and it is because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Continue ..

Ephesians 5:19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; educate yourself and admonishing one another in all wisdom, in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts by the inspiration of grace.

Speaking to yourselves in psalms .. So you cancel this passage, because the Psalms are in the Old Testament .. Or you cancel the Psalm 119, which speaks to you all the way to love the law, that we teaches ..

Psalm 119:
1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord
4 Thou hast commanded thy testimonies so we carefully guard.
5 Oh, that my ways were erected to keep thy statutes!
6 And I will not be ashamed when I have respect to all Your commandments.
7 I will praise You with an upright heart, when I shall have learned Thy justice.
11 Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.
18 Open my eyes, and see the wonders that are in Thy law.

Psalms 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and he meditates day and night!

Psalms 19:7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

Psalms 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip.

They will say, etc .. because the list is long ..

Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

In fact, you redo your bible .. Maybe because it was difficult to understand? .. Indeed, as you do, that sounds much simpler air .. It is not we who must make every effort to raise us to God, but thou send down thy God carnal low level .. you imposed to God what He abhors imposed .. you God to make you a place near Him with all thine abominations and thy filth .. in fact, you want to defile God and His heaven, because everything fit in the sky is pure and holy .. My poor friend, you are already dead with these ways to do ..

Matthew 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

These violent are those who impose all kinds of abstinence, not people like you ..

1 Corinthians 9:25 All who striveth temperate in all things, and they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we do it to get a crown.

Do not you want to save your soul? ..

Isaiah 6:
9 'And he said, Go, and tell this people: Hearing you will hear and you will not understand, and seeing you will see and you will not know.
10 fattens the heart of this people, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes, lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and be converted, and be healed.

Ephesians 4:18 understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;

Matthew 1:15 because the heart of this people has thickened, and they have heard heavily with their ears, and they have closed their eyes, lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears they and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

That is to conclude what awaits you ..

2 Thessalonians 2:
9 whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 and in all deceit of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth to be saved.
11 And because of this, God shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Apocalypse 13:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads;
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is man's number; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Do you want to be part of these people .. those who have the brand, rather than the seal? ..

Apocalypse 7:
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, and the seal of the living God; He cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 and said, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God.
4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of Israel son:

So you can not be part of these people, because you're not a tribute of Israel? ..

Apocalypse 9:4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only those men which have not the seal of God on their foreheads.

This is what God gives me to tell you to finish:

Ezekiel 33:
7 And you, son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel, and thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from Me.
8 When I say unto the wicked wicked, certainly you will die! and that you will not speak to warn the wicked from his way, he, the wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but I for his death from your hand.
9 And if thou warn the wicked from his way, that he turns away, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die, he, in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul ...

John 9:41 Jesus answered them, If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, We see. That is why your sin remains.

John 3:22 If I had not come and that I had spoken to them, they would not have sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.

Good meditation .. God bless you to understand and act on you .. Peace on you ..

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptySam 13 Juin - 20:13

The law and grace (continued)

There is one small thing I have to complete in our walk with the law (Torah) ..

so we must practice the ordinances of the law : does not sleep with his niece, deviate from contamination, etc ..

We saw that Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, so we will never kill an animal for our sins, or anything ..

Hebrews 10:
1 For the law having a shadow of things to come, not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offer continually every year, make perfect those who draw near.
2 Otherwise would they not have ceased to be offered, since those who make the worshipers, having once purged should have had no more conscience of sins?
3 But there is in these sacrifices each year is a remembrance of sins.
4 For it is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
5 Therefore, coming into the world, he said, You did not want sacrifice and offering, but you have a body for me.

6 You do not take pleasure in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin;
7 Then I said, Lo, I come - it is written of me in the roll-book to do, O God, thy will.
8 Having said above, You did not want sacrifices and offerings or holocausts or sacrifices for sin thou hast no pleasure there - which are offered according to the law,
9-then he said, Lo, I come to do your will. He takes away the first to establish the second.
10 By the which will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

But the question that arises is: What about our appearance .. beard, veil, cover the head, etc ..

the woman must cover her head when she prays, it is a mark of authority ..

but what's about man? ..
the man does not cover his head, because it is not equal to the woman ..
and everything in the Torah is no longer relevant because we are not Jews .. and regarding the new covenant, it is based on other grounds, not too much order physical .. but spiritual.. the mark on our forehead is not physical .. also, what was in the Torah in the time of Moses no longer take place ..

I did not need to have a beard, nor curls on the sides, or anything physical, to be part of God's people .. but I need to be true, to love God in truth, with a sincere heart and devoted to God ..
Now, I do not put women's clothes because I must not do it, as Leviticus tell me .. I will dress normally.. It  does not remove the ordinances of the law .. but if I dressed dresses as a Jew, then you would think that I'm Jewish, when in reality I am an Israelite by Jesus Christ, likened to God's people, but with a new covenant, that of Jesus .. The elect are the God's people .. Those who receive Jesus are part of God's people ..

Elected stand of the world, love for God and His people .. by love towards all, not that we love the world, far from it, but if a person outside God asks you some light, you have to give him, as if asking for alms you, or your help .. you should not turn you away .. and finally elected forgive, we are not judges, but ambassadors God .. We testify that God does for us .. we witness this wonderful God .. this is the mark of the elect ..
The clothes are not elected a head covered, or a beard, or appropriate clothes, but the clothes are elected: humility, meekness, temperance, love, self-sacrifice, etc .. this is our clothes..

Good meditation Peace on you ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 5 Juil - 0:04

The law and grace (continued)

We have seen above, the reason for the sacrifice of Jesus, but I have to add on this subject, because few can understand the value and the change of dispensation and spiritual author it generates.

Many want to keep carnal and physical customs of the old covenant. Will void the sacrifice of Jesus, and thus God strength to endure your workmanship ..

Here is what God says through the mouth of His prophets ..

about circumcision:

Genesis 17:11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be a token of a covenant between Me and you.

Well I just read that this is the sign of a covenant with Abraham in this case .. Grace is a new covenant, not like that of our fathers they despised, but a new alliance with other basis, other objective ..

Jeremiah 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, and I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant,
32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband, saith the Lord

Hosea 6:7 But they, like Adam, have transgressed the covenant; there have they dealt treacherously against Me.

This is the covenant that God gives to His people, an everlasting covenant, written by His finger .. what are the ten commandments, and it is this alliance that we find everywhere, following the people during his exodus, the ark of the covenant.

Exodus 34:28 And he was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights; he neither ate bread nor drank no water; And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Deuteronomy 4:13 He declared to you His covenant, which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tables of stone.

2 Kings 17:
15 And they rejected His statutes and His covenant that He made with their fathers, and His testimonies that He had given them, and they walked after vanity, and became vain, and after the nations that were around them, concerning whom the LORD commanded them not to do like them.
35 And the LORD made a covenant with them, and He commanded them, saying, Ye shall not fear other gods, and you will not bow down to them; and nor serve them, nor sacrifice unto them.

Joshua 3:
6 And Joshua spoke to the priests, saying, Take up the ark of the covenant, and go before the people. And they loaded up the ark of the covenant, and went before the people.
11 Behold, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth passes over before you into Jordan.
14 And it came to pass, when the people from their tents to cross the Jordan, the priests bearing the ark of the covenant before the people.

Jeremiah 11:10 They are turned back to the iniquities of their fathers, who refused to hear My words, and they walked after other gods to serve them. The house of Israel and the house of Jura have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers.

God speaks to us now, another alliance .. Look good, God speaks to us for a future time ..

Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear and come to Me; hear, and your soul shall live, and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, the sure mercies of David.

Isaiah 61:8 For I the LORD, I love the righteous judgment, I hate robbery with iniquity; and I will give them their recompense in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

Jeremiah 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, and I will make with the house of Israel and with the house Jura a new covenant,
32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband, saith the Lord
33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their heart, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people;

Jeremiah 32:40 and I will make an everlasting covenant with them that I will turn away from me to them, to do them good; and I will put My fear in their heart, that they do not withdraw from Me.

What is this new alliance? ..

Jeremiah 31:33 .. I write it in their heart ..

Are we talking about the Ten Commandments here .. what God deplores most? .. It's one turns away from Him, that worships gods, statues, etc ..

2 Kings 17:35 And the LORD made a covenant with them, He commanded them, saying, Ye shall not fear other gods, and you shall worship the point before them; and nor serve them, nor sacrifice unto them.

Jeremiah 11:10 They are turned back to the iniquities of their fathers, who refused to hear My words, and they walked after other gods to serve them. The house of Israel and the house of Jura have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers.

Note that whenever God speaks of His broken covenant of our wanderings, etc .. it is always followed: they walked after other gods to serve them, etc .. worship other gods ..

Exodus 34:
12 Beware covenant with the inhabitant of the country where thou goest, lest it be a snare in your midst.
15 lest thou not milked a covenant with the inhabitants of the country, and that when a whoring after their gods and sacrifice to their gods, they do invite you, and thou eat of their sacrifice,

Deuteronomy 4:23 Take heed to yourselves, lest you forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and do you make a graven image, the form of a any thing - that the LORD your God has commanded not to do.

Now back to the sacrifice of Jesus .. Jesus is the lamb that was sacrificed each year for our sins .. sacrifices that could not make us perfect, so Jesus gave himself in sacrifice to make us perfect life ..

How should we therefore understand the words of Jesus, seeing at first, Jesus put an end to the carnal sacrifices (of sins, prosperity, etc ..):

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

1 John 4:10 In this is love, not what we, we loved God, but that He loved us and He sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Hebrews 9:26 (since in this case it would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world); but now in the end of time, he has appeared once for the abolition of sin by his sacrifice.

Hebrews 10:
1 For the law having a shadow of things to come, not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offer continually every year, make perfect those who draw near.
2 Otherwise would they not have ceased to be offered, since those who make the worshipers, having once purged should have had no more conscience of sins?

3 But there is in these sacrifices each year is a remembrance of sins.
4 For it is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
5 Therefore, coming into the world, he said, You did not want sacrifice and offering, but you have a body for me.
6 You do not take pleasure in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin;
7 Then I said, Lo, I come - it is written of me in the roll-book to do, O God, thy will.

8 Having said above, You did not want sacrifices and offerings or holocausts or sacrifices for sin thou hast no pleasure there - which are offered according to the law,
9-then he said, Lo, I come to do your will. He takes away the first to establish the second.
10 By the which will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest stands daily doing service and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins;
12 but he, having offered one sacrifice for sins, sat down at the right hand of God,

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15 And the Holy Spirit also testifies to us; for when he said,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, put my laws into their hearts, I will write them on their minds, he says,
17 And I will never remember their sins and their iniquities.
18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no more offering for sin.

Apocalypse 1:5 and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth! Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins by his blood;

The law, the shadow of things to come .. a new alliance! ..
The term "law" in this context is precisely linked with the sacrifices ..

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of things to come, not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offer continually every year, make perfect those who draw near.

We still have a way of dressing, which was clean with a covenant that contracted with Moses .. We made fringes on clothes .. to remember the alliance ..
We let his beard grow, placing inscriptions on the lintels of doors, etc ..

All these ways were a people hard of heart, which, as we read throughout the Old Testament God refused .. They were useful to remember ..
But the new alliance the contrary is linked with love for God .. God changes our heart of stone to get us a heart of flesh, filled with love for Him and for His people ..

Look what God thinks of this old alliance ..

Isaiah 1:
13 Do not keep bringing meaningless offerings, incense is an abomination me, - new moon and sabbath, the calling of meetings; I can not endure iniquity and solemn assembly.
14 Your new moons and your appointed My soul hates; Me they are dependent, I am weary of bearing them.

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put within you a new spirit and I will take out of their flesh the heart of stone and I will give them a heart of flesh,

So Jesus came to bring us a new covenant, greater than Moses .. Elected love God, while in the old covenant that love did not exist ..

Deuteronomy 5:27 thou near, and hear all that will tell the Lord our God; and thou shalt say unto us all that the LORD our God shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and we will practice.

Let us remember:

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jesus brings us the love that generates forgiveness .. In the old covenant is stoned in the new one forgives .. Remember the adulterous woman ..
This new alliance is no longer flowing blood .. We are heading towards perfection, to reach God ..
The love that God gives us rest in Jesus .. Jesus who gave his life to save us .. He who belongs to God, through Jesus receives this sacrifice be a love that no one from the outside can not understand .. The elected officials are part of Jesus, they are aware of such a sacrifice, they are the only ones who can understand the interpretation of that sacrifice, perceive the intensity .. Elected know they are living with Jesus, they are called son of God .. There is a great respect for God and Jesus is such an honor that God calls us son, that no one else can understand the meaning of the word .. Elected love God, they are a part of God, they are one with God ..

John 17:
11 And I am no more in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name which You have given Me, that they may be one as we.
21 That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in me and I in You; that they also be in us so that the world may believe that thou didst send me.
22 And the glory which You have given me I have given them, that they may be one as we are one;
23 I in them and You in Me; that they may be one, and that the world may know that You, You sent me, and that You have loved them as You have loved me.

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world; and again I leave the world, and I am going to the Father.

Jesus showed us some perfections, such as:
forgiveness, love, more blood, more meat, more alcohol ..

We arrive in the millennium before last overcome our spiritual nature, where death is exceptional ..

Isaiah 11:7 The cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down the other, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Isaiah 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. There is no harm done, and nor destroy on all my holy mountain, saith the LORD

This new alliance removes the superficial, so all the external aspects are more useful .. God sees our heart, that is what He will hold .. a devoted heart, devoted to God, sincere, true ..

The flesh is cleared to make room for spiritual ..

Matthew 24:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 6:
4 so that your alms may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
6 But you, when you pray, go into your room and shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
18 so that it does not appear to men that you are fasting, but to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Apocalypse 1:5 and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth! Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins by his blood;

It is understood that the blood in which is lava become spiritual, as our spiritual dimension has become, as we are the heavenly Jerusalem, spiritual ..

So what is this law which shall not pass ..

These are the ten commandments, for they are written in the hand of God ..

Exodus 34:28 And he was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights; he neither ate bread nor drank no water; And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Exodus 31:18 And when He had finished speaking with Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

The Ten Commandments, the words that can never be changed ..
Then we will understand that God gives us a law to become saints .. Ordinances law ..
Do not disguise, do not sleep with his niece, did not see the nakedness of his parents not to sleep with an animal, to depart from a leper, food, etc ..

All these things are for our education .. We are children of the nations, managed by the spirit of the devil. God also tells us what we must do to please Him, to be part of His people ..

As if you were adopted by a different family than yours, you would have to respect the laws, customs, principles of this new family, to be accepted ..

All these things can never be changed forever .. they are .. They must visualize this spiritual elevation to understand walking ..

Good meditation .. peace on you.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 12 Juin - 13:50

We will now see what is left, or rather what we have learned from this law after grace, without the sacrifices and other physical bonds, carnal, without death, etc .. All these verses that follow are what God teaches His people, they are what to do for the people of God, the elect our obligations if we want to please God ..
Do not kill the one who transgresses the word of God does not mean to have compassion. I will forgive their sin, but if it continues, it will leave the Community buildings .. By cons, if it brings statues, and other idols, he will leave the Community buildings on the field, because we can not under any circumstances tolerate offenses to God and the Spirit ..

Relatif to the equipment

Leviticus 6:
2 If anyone sins and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lied to his neighbor for something that was entrusted to him, or been deposited in his hands, or he stole, or oppressed his neighbor;
3 or has found a lost thing, and he falsely therein, and swear to a lie against one of all the things a man does, sinning in the making;
4 then, if he has sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took stolen, or the thing he extorted, or the deposit that was entrusted to him, or lost thing which he found,
5 or anything with regard to what he has sworn falsely; and he shall restore the principal, and add a fifth part thereof; he will give it to him to whom it belongs, on the day of his trespass offering.
7 And the priest shall make atonement for him before the Eternal; and he shall be forgiven, whatever the mistake he has made in which he was guilty.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 12 Juin - 13:54

On animals

Exodus 23:
4 If you meet your enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him.
5 If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under its burden, you shall keep you to abandon; you shall surely loose it with him.

19 Thou shalt bring to the house of the LORD thy God, the first of the first fruits of your ground. -You Do not seethe a kid in its mother's milk.

Leviticus 5:
2 or if someone touched any unclean thing, whether the dead body of an unclean wild beast or the dead body of an unclean domestic animal or the dead body of an unclean reptile, and that this be him remained hidden, while he is unclean and guilty;

Leviticus 6:
23 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, Ye shall eat no fat of ox or sheep or goat.
24 The fat of a dead body or fat from a torn, may be used for any purpose, but you shall not eat it;
25 for whoever eats the fat of an animal which we present to the LORD an offering made by fire, the soul that eateth be cut off from his people.
26 And you shall not eat any blood in any of your dwellings, whether of fowl or of cattle.
27 Every soul that eateth any blood whatsoever, that soul shall be cut off from his people.

Leviticus 11:
2 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth.
3 You eat among the animals that chew the cud, all that has split the nail and foot completely divided.
4 of this you do not eat among those that chew the cud, and of those that have cloven hoofs, the camel, because it chews the cud but does not cloven hoofs; he is unclean to you,
5 and the coney, because he chews the cud but does not cloven hoofs; he is unclean to you,
6 and the hare, because it chews the cud but does not cloven hoofs; he is unclean to you,
7 and the swine, though he split the nail and foot completely divided, but it does not chew the cud; he is unclean to you.
8 You shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead bodies; they are unclean to you.
9 You shall eat this, of all that is in the waters, you may eat anything that has fins and scales in the waters, in the seas and in the rivers.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters - will be an abomination.
11 This will be an abomination; ye shall not eat of their flesh, and you will abhor their carcasses.
12 Everything in the waters hath no fins and scales, you shall be an abomination.
13 And of the birds you will have these in abomination; it shall not be eaten, that shall be an abomination, the eagle and the osprey,
14 and the sea eagle and the falcon, and the kite after his kind;
15 every raven after his kind;
16 and the female ostrich and the male ostrich, and the seagull, and the hawk after its kind;
17 and the owl, and diving, and the ibis,
18 and the swan, and the pelican, and the vulture,
19 and the stork and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
20 All flying reptile that walks on four legs, you shall be an abomination.
21 of you will eat of it all the flying creatures that go on all four, those which have above their feet, legs with which they jump on the earth.
22 These are the children of them which you may eat the locust after his kind, and the solham their kind, and khargol their kind, and khagab its kind.
23 But flying reptile that has four feet shall be an abomination to you;
24 and through them you will be unclean, whoever touches their carcass shall be unclean until evening;
25 and whoever carries something of their carcass shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until evening.
26 Any animal that has cloven hoofs, but not completely divided up and do not chew the cud, is unclean to you; Whoever touches them will be unclean.
27 And whatever goeth on its paws, among all animals that go on all four, you will be unclean; whoever touches their carcass shall be unclean until evening;
28 And he that brought their carcass shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until evening. They are unclean to you.
29 And this will be unclean among the creatures that move on the earth, the weasel, and the mouse, and the lizard after its kind;
30 and the groaning lizard, and the coakh, and letaa, and the snail, and the chameleon.
31 These are unclean to you among all that swarm; Whoever touches the dead shall be unclean until evening.
32 And everything on which it falls when they are dead shall be unclean, wooden utensil, clothing, skin, or bag - any object used for any purpose, will be put in water, and be unclean until in the evening ; then he shall be clean;
33 and any earthen vessel in which it falls in something ... anything that is in it, shall be unclean, and you will break the camel;
34 and any food we eat, where it comes from this water shall be unclean; and all drink that drink in a vase whatsoever, shall be unclean;
35 and all on which falls something of their dead bodies shall be unclean; oven and hearth shall be destroyed, they are unclean, and they are unclean;
36 But a fountain or a well, a water cluster, will net. But the one who touches their carcass shall be unclean.
37 And if he becomes something of their dead bodies on a seed that is sown, it shall be clean;
38 but if we had put water on the seed, and he fell on it something of their dead bodies, it will be impure.
39 And if he dies a beast who serve you food, he who touches its carcass shall be unclean until evening;
40 and whoever eats of its carcass shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until evening; He also who carries its carcass shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until evening.
41 And every creeping thing that creeps on the earth shall be an abomination; we do not eat.
42 Of all that creep on their bellies, and everything that walks on four legs, and all that has many feet among all the creatures that move on the earth, you shall not eat; for it is an abomination.
43 Do not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creeps, and do not defile yourselves with them, so you are unclean by them.
44 For I am the Lord your God, and you sanctify yourselves and be holy because I am holy; and you will not make your souls unclean by any creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
45 For I am the Lord who brought you up out of Egypt, that I am your God, and be holy because I am holy.
46 This is the law of the beasts and birds, and every living creature that moves in the waters, and every creature that creeps on the earth;
47 to discern between the unclean and the clean, and between the animal that we eat and animals that will not eat.

Leviticus 17: (animal blood)
10 And whosoever of the house of Israel or of the strangers that sojourn among them, eateth any blood whatsoever, I will set My face against he that eateth blood, and I cut him off from among his people ;
11 because the life of the flesh is in the blood; and Me I have given to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.
12 Therefore I said to the son of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, and the stranger who sojourns among you eat blood.
13 And whosoever of Israel and son of the strangers that sojourn among them will, in hunting, a beast or fowl that may be eaten shall pour out the blood and dust will cover;
14 for as to the life of all flesh, its blood is the life in it; and I told the son of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of any flesh; because the soul of all flesh is its blood; whoever eats shall be cut off.
15 And anyone, both born in the land that the stranger, who eats the body of a dead animal itself or torn, wash his clothes and bathe in water, and be unclean until evening, then she shall be clean.
16 And if she does not wash his clothes and does not wash his flesh, it shall bear his iniquity.

Deuteronomy 14:
3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
4 These are the beasts that you shall eat, the ox, sheep, and goats;
5 the stag and gazelle and the deer and the ibex, and Dishon, and the wild ox, and sheep.
6 And every beast that has split the nail and foot completely divided in two nails, and chews the cud, among the beasts, you shall eat.
Only 7 of this you do not eat among those that chew the cud and of those fingernail split and divided, the camel, and the hare, and the coney; because they chew the cud but do not have cloven hoofs; they are unclean to you,
8 and the swine, because it has cloven hoofs, but does not chew the cud; he is unclean to you. You shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead body.
9 'You shall eat this, of all that is in the waters, you may eat anything that has fins and scales,
10 and you shall not eat that have not fins and scales; it is unclean to you.
11 'You may eat any clean bird.
12 But these you shall not eat, the eagle and the osprey and the sea eagle,
13 and the falcon, and the kite, and the falcon after its kind;
14 and every raven after his kind;
15 and the female ostrich and the male ostrich, and the seagull, and the hawk after its kind;
16 the owl, and the ibis and the swan,
17 and the pelican, and the vulture, and diving,
18 and the stork and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
19 And all flying reptile will be unclean; we do not eat.
20 You may eat any clean bird.
21 'You shall not eat any dead body; give it unto the stranger that is within thy gates, and eat it; or you may sell it to the showman; for thou art a holy people to the LORD your God. - Thou shalt not seethe a kid in its mother's milk.
22 You dîmeras all the increase of thy seed, that your fields produce each year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, rather that He shall choose to make dwell His name, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and thine oil, and the firstborn of your herd and of thy flock, that you may learn always to fear the LORD thy God.
24 And if the way is too long for you, so that you can not transport them because the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to put His name is too far from you, because the LORD your God has blessed you,
25 then you shall give them for money, and bind up the money in thy hand, and go to the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;
26 and you shall give the money for whatever your soul desires, for the herd or the flock, or wine or strong drink, for whatever your soul asks you, and you shall eat there before the LORD your God and you shall rejoice, you and your household.
27 And thou shalt not forsake him who is within your gates, because he has no part nor inheritance with you.
28 -At the end of three years you shall bring forth all the tithe of thy harvest this year, and lay it up within your gates.
29 And the Levite, who has no part nor inheritance with you, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 12 Juin - 13:57

On festivals

Exodus 23:
10 Six years you shall sow your land and gather in its report;
11 and the seventh you shall let fallow, and you shall let uneducated and the poor of your people may eat; and what they leave to rest, the beasts of the field shall eat. Thou shall do with your vineyard and your olive grove.
12-six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day you shall rest, that your ox and your donkey may rest, and the son of thy handmaid and the stranger breathe.
13 You shall observe all that I have told you; and you do not will mention the name of other gods; it is heard out of thy mouth.
14 three times a year you me a feast.
15 'You shall keep the feast of unleavened bread; seven days, the time appointed of the month Abib, you shall eat unleavened bread, as I commanded you, for in that month you came out of Egypt; and they shall not appear before Me empty;
16 And the feast of the harvest of the first fruits of your labors, of what you sow in the field; And the feast of harvest, at the end of the year, when you gather the fruit of your work field.
17 Three times in the year all your males shall appear before the Lord GOD.
18 Thou shalt not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leavened bread; and the fat of My feast shall not remain all night until morning.

Leviticus 23: (festivals)
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, The feasts of the Lord, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations. These are my feasts,
March 6th day we work; and the seventh day is a sabbath of rest, a holy convocation; you shall do no work, it is a Sabbath to the LORD in all your dwellings.
4 These are the feasts of the Lord, holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their time.
5 The first month, the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the passover to Jehovah
6 And on the fifteenth day of this month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD seven days you shall eat unleavened bread.
7 The first day ye have a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service;
8 and you present to the LORD for seven days, an offering by fire, in the seventh day shall be a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service.
9 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
10 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you and you'll reap the harvest, you shall bring to the priest a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest;
11 and wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted for you; the priest shall wave the day after the Sabbath.

14 And you shall eat neither bread nor roasted grain, nor green ears, until this same day, until you have brought an offering to your God. It is a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
15 And you shall count from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering, seven weeks; they will be complete,
16 You shall count fifty days to the day after the seventh Sabbath, and you present to the LORD a new meat offering;
17 you bring out of your habitations two loaves in wave offering; they will be two-tenths of fine flour; you will cook with leaven, they are the first fruits to the Lord

21 And you shall proclaim a call on that same day; it will be to you a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service, is a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
22 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of thy field, and you do not glaneras the gleanings of your harvest; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger. Me, I am the LORD your God.
23 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
24 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, there will be a rest for you, a memorial of jubilation, a holy convocation;
25 You shall do no work of service, and you present to the LORD an offering made by fire.
26 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
27 Similarly, the tenth day of this seventh month is the day of atonement, it shall be to you a holy convocation, and you shall afflict your souls, and you present to the LORD an offering made by fire.
28 And that day you shall do no work because it is a day of atonement, to make atonement for you before the Lord your God.
29 For every soul who does not grieve in the same day shall be cut off from his people.
30 And every soul that will do any work on this same day, that soul will I destroy from among his people.
31 You shall do no work, it is a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
32 It is a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls. The ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.
33 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
34 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month, the Feast of Tabernacles will be celebrated to the LORD for seven days.
35 The first day shall be a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service.
36 Seven days you shall offer to the LORD an offering made by fire; the eighth day you shall have a holy convocation, and you present to the LORD an offering made by fire, it is a solemn assembly; you shall do no work of service.
37 These are the feasts of the Lord, which you shall proclaim as holy convocations, to present an offering made by fire unto the LORD, burnt offerings, and meat offerings, sacrifices and libations, each day which is established to date,
38 besides the Sabbaths of Yahweh, and besides your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings that you give to the Lord
39 And the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you have gathered in the land, you shall celebrate the Lord of the feast seven days, the first day there shall be rest, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath.
40 And the first day you will take the fruit of beautiful trees, palm branches and boughs of leafy trees and willows of the brook; and you shall rejoice before the Lord your God seven days.
41 And you shall celebrate the feast as a feast to the LORD for seven days each year; it is a perpetual statute throughout your generations you shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
42 You shall dwell in booths seven days; all the natives in Israel dwell in booths,
43 that your generations may know that I made Israel live in booths son, when I brought them out of Egypt Moi country, I am the Lord your God.
44 And Moses said to the son of Israel the feasts of the Lord

Leviticus 25: (shabbath, anniversaries)
1 And the Lord spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, saying,
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, the country will celebrate a sabbath to the LORD
3 Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the report;
4 and in the seventh year there will be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath to the Lord, you do not sow thy field, and you do not prune your vineyard.
5 You shall not reap what just yourself of your previous harvest, and you do not gather the grapes of thy vine undressed, it is a year of rest for the land.
6 And the sabbath of the country will be food, to thee, and to thy servant, and thy handmaid, and thy hired servant and your guest who stay at home,
7 and your cattle and the animals that will be in your country, its report shall be for food.
8 And you shall count seven weeks of years, seven times seven years; and the days of seven Sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years.
9 And in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, thou shalt smite the loud sound of the trumpet; the day of atonement shall ye spend the trumpet throughout all your land;
10 and ye shall hallow the fiftieth year of the year, and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants, it will be a jubilee for you; you shall return every man to his possession, and you shall return every man to his family.
This year 11 of the fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you, you do not sow, you do not reap what comes of itself, and you do not gather the grapes of thy vine undressed;
12 because it is the Jubilee, you shall be holy; you shall eat it there, taking it out of the field.
13 In this year of Jubilee, each will return to his possession.
14 And if you sell anything to your neighbor, or if you buy from the hand of your neighbor, that no one is wrong to his brother.
15 You buy from your neighbor based on the number of years since the Jubilee; he shall sell to you according to the number of years of the.
16 A proportion that the number of years is great, you increase the price; and in proportion to the number of years is small, you diminish the price, for it is the number of crops that he sells you.
17 And none of you will do harm to his neighbor, but fear your God, for I, I am the Lord your God.
18 And you shall do My statutes, and keep My judgments, and do them, and so you shall dwell in the land in safety;
19 and the land shall yield her fruit, and eat to satiety, and you shall dwell in safety.
20 And if you say, What shall we eat the seventh year; Here, we do not sow, and we do not collect our products?
21 I will command My blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it will give the three-year product.
22 And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat old produce until the ninth year; until her fruits come in ye shall eat the old.
23 And the land shall not be sold in perpetuity, for the land is Mine; because ye are to Me as strangers and sojourners.
24 And in all the land of your possession you shall grant a redemption for the land.
25 If your brother has become poor, and sells some of his possession, while he who has the right of redemption, his next of kin, come and redeem the thing his brother sold.
26 But if a man have no one having right of redemption, and his hand have acquired and found sufficient enough for its redemption,
27 it will count the years since its sale, and restore the surplus to the man to whom he sold it, and return to his possession.
28 And if his hand has not found sufficient enough to make him the thing sold shall remain in the hand of him who has bought it until the year of Jubilee, will be the sold out in the jubilee, and seller return to his possession.
29 And if a man sell a dwelling house in a walled city, he will have his right of redemption until the end of the year of its sale, redemption right will remain a whole year;
30 but if it is not redeemed before the full year is completed, the house that is in the walled city will remain permanently to the buyer, throughout his generations; it will not be released at the Jubilee.
31 But the houses of the villages which have no walls around it, will be considered as fields of the country; there will be redemption for them, and they will be released in the Jubilee.
32 And as for the cities of the Levites, the houses in the cities of their possession, the Levites shall have a perpetual right of redemption.
33 And if anyone has bought one of the Levites, the house sold in the city of his possession shall be released in the Jubilee; because the houses of the cities of the Levites are their possession in the midst of the son of Israel.
34 And the fields of the suburbs of their cities shall not be sold, for it is their perpetual possession.
35 And if your brother has become poor, and his hand became trembling beside thee, thou shalt relieve him, foreign or host, that he may live beside you.
36 Thou shalt not take him no interest or usury; and fear thy God; that thy brother may live beside you.
37 Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, and you will not give him thy victuals for increase.
38 I, I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt to give you the land of Canaan, to be your God.
39 And if thy brother grow poor beside you, and sells himself to you, you shall not do him not do slave service;
40 it will be with you as a hired servant and a host; it will serve you until the Year of Jubilee,
41 Then shall he depart from thee, he and his son with him, and he will return to his family, and return to the possession of his fathers.
42 For they are My servants, whom I brought out of Egypt; they will not be sold as slaves are sold.
43 You shall not rule over him with rigor, but shall fear your God.
44 But as for thy servant, and your servant will be yours ... from the nations which surround you, of those, you will buy the servants and maids.
45 And you also buy into the son of the strangers that sojourn among you, and their families who are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
46 And you will leave the inheritance to your son after you, they have possession; you will use them forever; but over your brethren, Israel's son, a man does not dominate with hardness on his brother.
47 And if a stranger or a man who stays at home has been enriched, and thy brother who is next to him became poor and is sold to the stranger who sojourns with you, or a man from the family abroad
48-after that he is sold there shall be his redemption; One of his brothers may redeem him;
49 or his uncle or his uncle's son may redeem him; or a close relative of his family may redeem him; or if his hand can reach there, he may redeem itself.
50 And he shall reckon with him that bought him from the year that he sold to him until the Year of Jubilee; money and its price will be due to the number of years; it will be his master as the days of a hired man.
51 If there are still many years, he shall pay the price of his redemption out of these, the price for which it was bought
52 and if there remain a few years until the year of Jubilee, he shall count with him; Due to the number of years it will restore the price of his redemption.
53 he shall be with him as a hireling, year by year; the master shall not rule over him with rigor before thine eyes.
54 And if he is not redeemed by these means, he released the year of jubilee, he and his son with him.
55 For the son of Israel are servants to me; they are My servants that I brought forth out of Egypt Me, I am the LORD your God.

Numbers 9:
1 And the LORD spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, the first month of the second year after their departure from Egypt, saying,
2 That the son of Israel also keep the passover at its appointed time.
3 You will do it at the appointed time on the fourteenth day of this month, between the evenings; you will do according to all its statutes and according to all its ordinances.
4 And Moses said to the Israelites son to Passover.
5 And they kept the Passover in the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at evening in the wilderness of Sinai, according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the son of Israel.
6 And there were men who were defiled by the dead body of a man, and could not keep the Passover on that day; and they presented that day before Moses and before Aaron.
7 And those men said unto him, We are defiled by the dead body of a man; why should we be excluded from presenting the offering of the Lord at the appointed time, amid the son of Israel?
8 And Moses said unto them, Stand still, and I will hear what the Lord will command concerning you.
9 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
10 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity is unclean because of a dead body, or is on a journey far away, he will do the Passover to the LORD
11 They will do the second month, on the fourteenth day, between the evenings; they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs;
12 They shall leave none of it until the morning and do not break a bone; they will do according to all the statutes of the Passover.
13 But the man who is clean and who is not traveling, that fails to keep the Passover, that soul shall be cut off from his people; because he brought not the offering of Jehovah in its appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.
14 And if a stranger sojourn with you, and will keep the passover to the Lord, he will do so according to the Passover status and according to its ordinance. There will be an equal status for you, both abroad as one born.

Numbers 28:
9 And on the sabbath day you shall offer two lambs of the first year without blemish, and two tenths of fine flour mixed with oil, as a meal offering, and its libation,

11 And at the beginning of your months you shall offer a burnt offering to the LORD: two young bulls, and one ram, seven male lambs a year without blemish;

16 In the first month, the fourteenth day of the month is the passover to Jehovah
17 And on the fifteenth day of this month is the feast for seven days we eat unleavened bread.
18 On the first day there will be a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service.

25 And in the seventh day a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service.
26 And the day of the first fruits, when you present a new meat offering to the LORD in your weeks, you have a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service.

Numbers 29:
1 And in the seventh month, on the first day of the month you have a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service; it will be for you the day of blowing the trumpets.

7 And on the tenth day of this seventh month shall be a holy convocation, and you shall afflict your souls; you shall do no work.

12 And on the fifteenth day of the seventh month you will have a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service, and you keep a feast to the LORD for seven days.
35 The eighth day (hence the 22nd day), you will have a feast; you shall do no work of service.

Deuteronomy 16:
1 Keep the month of Abib and make the Passover to the LORD your God; for in the month of Abib the LORD your God brought you out at night out of Egypt
2 And sacrifice the passover unto the Lord thy God, sheep and oxen, the place which the LORD shall choose to make dwell His name.
3 Thou shalt not eat with it leavened bread; Seven days you shall eat it with unleavened bread, the bread of affliction, because you came out in haste out of Egypt, so that every day of your life you may remember the day of your departure from the country Egypt
4 And he did not see leaven among you in all your borders seven days; and flesh which you sacrifice on the evening of the first day, nothing all night until morning.
5 'You will not be able to sacrifice the passover in one of thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee;
6 but rather that the Lord thy God shall choose to make dwell His name there you shall sacrifice the Passover in the evening at sunset, at the time when you came out of Egypt;
7 and thou shalt bake and eat it in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose; and in the morning you shall return to you, and you will go to your tents.
8 Six days you shall eat unleavened bread; and on the seventh day there will be a feast to the LORD thy God, thou shalt do no work.
9 You shall count seven weeks; since the sickle begins to be put to the grain, you begin to number seven weeks
10 and you shall celebrate the feast of weeks, and you shall celebrate the feast of weeks to the LORD thy God with a tribute of a freewill offering of your hand that you will give as the LORD thy God shall bring thee blessed.
11 And you shall rejoice before the LORD thy God, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy servant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are among you, in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to make dwell His name.
12 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a servant in Egypt, and thou shalt keep and will practice these statutes.
13 You shall observe the feast of tabernacles seven days, when thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine.
14 And you shall rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy servant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates .
15 You shall make seven days the feast to the LORD your God in the place which LORD shall choose, for the Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of thy hands; and thou shalt not be as happy.
16 three times a year all your males appear before the LORD thy God, instead he chose, in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and the feast of tabernacles ; and they shall not appear before the Lord empty,
17 but every man according as his hand can give, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God, which he will give you.
18 Thou shalt make thee judges and magistrates, according to your tribes in all your towns that the LORD your God will give you, for they shall judge the people with just judgment.
19 Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respecter of persons; and you will not receive a present; because blind the eyes of the wise and perverts the words of the righteous.
20 Perfect justice, you shall pursue the, that you may live and that you possess the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
21 You shall not plant you no Asherah of any wood whatsoever beside the altar of the LORD thy God, thou shalt thee;
22 and you do not set thee statue - something that hates the Lord your God.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 12 Juin - 14:00

On the disease

Leviticus 13: (leprosy)
1 And the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying,
2 If a man has in the skin of his flesh a tumor, or a scab, or a bright spot, and it has become in the skin of his flesh a sore as of leprosy, shall be brought to Aaron the priest or to one of his son, the priests;
3 and the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of his flesh; and if the hair in the plague is turned white, and if the sore seems deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy; And the priest shall see, and shall pronounce him unclean.
4 And if the bright spot in the skin of his flesh is white, and if it does not seem deeper than the skin, and if the hair is not turned white, the priest shall shut up for seven days of the plague;
5 and the priest shall look on the seventh day, and behold, the plague has remained in his eyes the same state, the plague has not spread in the skin; then the priest shall shut him up seven days.
6 And the priest shall look for the second time on the seventh day, and behold, the sore disappears, and the plague has not spread in the skin; then the priest shall pronounce him clean, it is a scab; and wash his clothes, and be clean.
7 But if the scab spread much in the skin, after he has been seen by the priest for his cleansing, it will be seen a second time by the priest;
8 and the priest shall look, and behold, the scab spreads in the skin; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a leprosy.
9 If there is a plague of leprosy as a man, it brought to the priest,
10 and the priest shall look, and behold, there is a white rising in the skin, and it has become white hair, and there is raw flesh in the tumor,
11 -that a leprosy in the skin of his flesh; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it will not shut him because he is unclean.
12 And if the leprosy breaks out in the skin, and the leprosy cover all the skin of him that hath the plague from head to toe, so that could see the priest,
13 the priest shall look, and behold, the leprosy has covered all his flesh; then pronounce him clean of the plague, he is entirely turned white; he is clean.
14 And the day when we will see in him raw flesh, he shall be unclean.
15 And the priest shall look at the raw flesh, and pronounce him unclean, the raw flesh is unclean, it is leprosy.
16 But if the raw flesh change and turn white, he shall come to the priest;
17 and the priest shall look, and behold, the plague has turned white; then the priest shall pronounce him clean of the plague, he is clean.
18 And if the flesh was in his skin ulcer, and it is healed,
19 and there, in the place of the ulcer a white rising, or a reddish white spot, the man shown to the priest;
20 And the priest shall see, and behold, it looketh deeper than the skin and its hair has turned white; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a plague of leprosy, it has broken out in the ulcer.
21 And if the priest sees, and behold, there is no white hair in it, and it is not deeper than the skin, but it clears the priest shall shut him up seven days.
22 And if it spread much in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a wound.
23 But if the work remained in place to the same state, and has not spread, it is the scar of the ulcer, the priest shall pronounce him clean.
24 Or if the flesh has in its skin a fiery burning, and the mark of the burn is a stain of a reddish white or white, the priest shall,
25 and behold, the hair is turned white in the bright spot, and it looketh deeper than the skin - it is a leprosy; it has broken out in the burn; and the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a plague.
26 And if the priest sees, and behold, there are no white hairs in it, and it is not deeper than the skin, and it disappears, then the priest shall shut up for seven days ;
27 and the priest shall look on the seventh day - if the stain spread much in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a plague.
28 But if the spot has remained in place to the same state, and has not spread in the skin, and it fades, it is a swelling from the burn, and the priest shall pronounce him clean; for it is the scar from the burn.
29 And if a man or woman has a sore on the head or the beard, the priest shall wound,
30 behold, it looketh deeper than the skin, having in her yellow hair and thin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is ringworm, it is a leprosy of the head or beard.
31 And if the priest sees the plague of moths, and behold, it does not seem deeper than the skin, and it has no black hair, then the priest shall shut up for seven days that the plague of ringworm.
32 And the priest shall see the sore on the seventh day, and behold, the moth was not extended, and has no yellow hair, and the moth does not seem deeper than the skin,
33 then the man shall shave, but he did not shave the area of ​​ringworm; and the priest shall shut it up seven days the one who has ringworm.
34 And the priest shall ringworm on the seventh day, and behold, the moth has not spread in the skin, and it does not seem deeper than the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him clean; and he shall wash his clothes, and be clean.
35 And if the moth spread much in the skin after his purification, the priest shall look;
36 and if the itch has spread in the skin, the priest shall not seek for yellow hair, he is unclean.
37 And if the itch has remained in the same state, in his eyes, and black hair has grown there, the scall is healed, he is clean, and the priest shall pronounce him clean.
38 And if a man or woman has in the skin of his flesh spots, white spots,
39 the priest shall look; and behold, the skin of their flesh, there are white, dull spot is a simple task that has broken out in the skin, he is clean.
40 And if a man lost his head hair, he is bald, he is clean;
41 and he lost the hair of her head on the side of the face, he is bald in front, he is clean.
42 And if in the bald head, or front, a white reddish sore, it is leprosy that has broken out in the bald head, or front;
43 and the priest shall look, and behold, the tumor of the wound is a reddish white in the bald head, or front, as the appearance of leprosy in the skin of the flesh;
44 He is a leprous man, he is unclean; the priest shall pronounce him utterly unclean; his plague is in his head.
45 And the leper in whom the plague will have his clothes torn and his head uncovered, and he shall cover the beard, and shall cry, Unclean! Unclean!
46 All the time that the plague shall be in him, he shall be unclean; he is unclean; he shall dwell alone, his dwelling shall be outside the camp.
47 And if the plague of leprosy in a garment, in a woolen garment or a linen garment;
48 or in the warp or weft of linen or wool, or in a skin, or in any work made of skin,
49 and if the plague is greenish or reddish in the garment, or in the skin or in the warp, or in the woof, or in any thing of skin, it is a plague of leprosy, and shall be shown to the priest .
50 And the priest shall see the plague, and shall shut up for seven days where the subject is the wound;
51 and the seventh day, he will see the wound; - If the plague has spread in the garment, either in the warp or in the woof, or in the skin, in any work that has been done of skin, the sore is a fretting leprosy, it is unclean.
52 Then they burn the garment, or the warp, or woof, in woolen or linen, or any thing of skin in which the plague is; for it is a fretting leprosy; the thing shall be burnt with fire.
53 And if the priest look, and, behold, the plague has not spread in the garment, or in the warp, or in the woof, or in any thing of skin,
54 then the priest shall command that they wash the object where the plague, and shall shut up other seven days.
55 And the priest shall look after the wound has been washed, and lo; the plague has not changed its appearance, and the plague does not spread, - the thing is unclean thou shalt burn with fire; This is an erosion in its reverse or its location.
56 And if the priest look, and behold, the sore disappears after being washed, then tear the garment, or skin, or chain, or weft.
57 And if it appear still in the garment, or in the warp, or in the woof, or in any thing of skin, it is leprosy that erupted; you shall burn with fire the object where the wound.
58 And the garment, or the warp, or the woof, or any thing of skin which thou shalt wash, if the plague has withdrawn, shall be washed the second time, and be clean.
59 This is the law of the plague of leprosy in a garment of wool or linen, or in the warp or in the weft, or in any thing of skin, to cleanse or declare unclean.

Leviticus 14: (leprosy)
2 This is the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing,
3 it will be brought to the priest; and the priest shall go out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and behold, the leper is healed of the plague of leprosy;

8 And he who is to be cleansed shall wash his clothes and shave off all his hair and bathe in water; and be clean. And after that he shall come into the camp, and he shall dwell seven days outside his tent.
9 And it shall be, on the seventh day he shall shave all his hair off his head and his beard and eyebrows; he shall shave all his hair and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in water, and be clean.

33 And the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying,
34 When you come into the land of Canaan, which I give you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession,
35 to whom will come home and will notify the priest, saying, I seem to see as a plague in the house;
36 and the priest shall command that they empty the house before the priest comes in to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean; and afterward the priest shall go to see the house.
37 And look on the plague, and behold, the plague is in the walls of the house, greenish or reddish hollows, and they seem more sunken than the wall surface;
38 then the priest shall go out of the house, at the entrance of the house, and shut up the house seven days.
39 And the seventh day the priest shall come and look, and lo, the plague has spread in the walls of the house;
40 then the priest shall command that pulls the stones in which the plague is, and cast them outside the city into an unclean place.
41 And he shall scrape the house within, around, and the dust scraped we will, we will pay it out of the city into an unclean place;
42 and take other stones, and put them instead of the first stones, and take other plaster and we will coat the house.
43 And if the plague come again and break out in the house after he has taken away the stones, and after he has scraped the house, and after it will be coated,
44 the priest shall go and look, and lo, the plague has spread in the house - it is a fretting leprosy in the house, it is unclean.
45 Then we break down the house, its stones and wood, with all the plaster of the house, and he shall carry them out of the city into an unclean place.
46 And he that goeth into the house all the days when it is shut, shall be unclean until evening;
47 and he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes.
48 But if the priest shall come and look, and, behold, the plague has not spread in the house after the house was coated, the priest shall pronounce the house clean, because the plague is healed.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 12 Juin - 14:02

On an impurity

Leviticus 5:
2 or if someone touched any unclean thing, whether the dead body of an unclean wild beast or the dead body of an unclean domestic animal or the dead body of an unclean reptile, and that this be him remained hidden, while he is unclean and guilty;
3-or if he touch the uncleanness of man, whatever his uncleanness by which he makes unclean, and it be hid from him, when he knows, then he is guilty;

Leviticus 15: (flux)
2 Talk to the son of Israel, and say to them, Any man who has a flow from his flesh - its flow makes it unclean.
3 And this shall be his uncleanness in his flux, or his flesh runs with his discharge, or his flesh retains its flow, it is his uncleanness.
4 Every bed on which lieth one who is suffering from a flux shall be unclean; and everything on which he sits will be unclean.
5 And the man who touched her bed shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
6 And he that sitteth on an object on which the one with the flow shall sit, shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
7 And whoever touches the flesh of him that the flux shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
8 And if the one with the flux spit on a man who is clean, he shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
9 Any chariot on which to mount the one with the flux shall be unclean.
10 And whoever touches anything that was under him shall be unclean until evening; He also who carries any of those things shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
11 And everyone who has been touched by one with the flow and that has not washed his hands in water shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
12 And the earthen vessel that he who has the flow will be affected will be broken; and every vessel of wood shall be rinsed in water.
13 And when that which the stream will be cleansed of his there seven days for his cleansing; then he shall wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water; and be clean.
16 And when the seed comes out of a man, he shall wash in water all his flesh; and be unclean until evening.
17 And any clothing or skin on which there will be the seed, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until evening.
18 And a woman with whom a man lieth having intercourse with her; ..they shall wash in water, and be unclean until evening.
19 And if a woman has a flow, and her flux in her flesh be blood, she will be in her separation seven days, and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening.
20 And anything on which she lieth in her separation shall be unclean; and everything on which she has been seated will be unclean;
21 and whoever touches her bed shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
22 And whoever touches anything whatsoever, on which she sitteth, shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
23 And if there is anything on the bed or on the object, whatever it is, on which she sitteth, whoever has touched be unclean until evening.
24 And if a man has sex with her, and her impurity be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and every bed on which he lies shall be unclean.
25 And when a woman has a flow of blood flowing several days off the time of her separation, or when it flows beyond the time of her separation, all the days of the flux of her uncleanness she is unclean as the days of his separation.
26 Every bed on which she lies all the days of her discharge shall be to her as the bed of her separation; and everything on which she sitteth shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.
27 And everyone who has touched any such shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
28 And if she is cleansed of her discharge, she shall count seven days and afterwards she shall be clean;

31 And you will separate the son of Israel from their uncleanness, and they will not die in their uncleanness, when they defile My tabernacle that is in their midst.
32 This is the law for one who has a flow or that which comes out of the seed that makes him unclean,
33 and for the woman who suffers because of his months during her separation, and for anyone who has a flow, whether man or woman, and for him who sleeps with an unclean woman.

Numbers 19: (for the dead)
11 He who touched a dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days.
12 He shall purify himself with it on the third day and the seventh day he shall be clean; but if he does not purify himself the third day, then it will not clean the seventh day.
13 Whosoever toucheth the dead body of a man who is dead and will not be purified, has defiled the tabernacle of the Lord; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel, because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon it; it will be his uncleanness is still on it.
14 This is the law, when a man dies in a tent, anyone who comes into the tent, and all that is in the tent, shall be unclean seven days;
15 And every open vessel, on which no covering bound, is unclean.
16 And whoever touches, in the fields, a man who is slain by the sword, or a dead body or a human bone, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.
19 and the clean person shall sprinkle on the unclean on the third day and the seventh day, and he shall purify the seventh day; and wash his clothes and bathe in water, and shall be clean.
20 And the man who shall be unclean and who will not be purified, that soul shall be cut off from among the congregation - because he defiled the sanctuary of the Lord, water separation has not sprinkled on him, he is unclean.
21 And this shall be a statute. And he who sprinkles the water of separation shall wash his clothes, and he who touches the water of separation shall be unclean until evening.
22 And whatever the unclean person affected shall be unclean; and whoever has touched be unclean until evening.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 12 Juin - 14:04

On women

Leviticus 12:
2 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, If a woman conceives and gives birth to a son, she shall be unclean seven days; she shall be unclean as in the days of the impurity of her month.
4 And she will remain thirty-three days in the blood of her purifying; she shall touch no holy thing, and shall not come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purification are completed.
5 And if it's a girl she gives birth, she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation, and will remain sixty-six days in the blood of her purifying.

Numbers 5:
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
12 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, If someone's wife turns away and he becomes unfaithful,
13 and a man lies with her, having intercourse with her, and this is hidden from her husband, and she is defiled in secret, and there is no witness against her and she was not surprised;
14 -and the spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife, and she is defiled; or if the spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife, and she would not be defiled;

19 And the priest adjurera the woman, and say to him, If a man has not slept with you, and if you did not abused and defiled by being with someone other than your husband, be left to the effect of this bitter water that brings a curse.
20 But if you are away you being with someone other than your husband and that you made yourself impure, and that other than your husband has slept with you, ..
21 then the priest adjurera the woman with an oath of execration, and the priest will say to the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among your people, Yahweh making dry out your hip and swell your belly ;
22 and this water that brings the curse shall enter into thy bowels, to make you swell, and to dry out your hip. And the woman shall say, Amen! Amen!

Numbers 30:
2 When a man has made a vow to the Lord, or when he has made an oath to bind his soul with a bond, he will not break his word; shall do according to all that is out of his mouth.
3 And if a woman has made a vow to the Lord, and it is bound by an obligation in her father's house in her youth,
4 and her father has heard her vow and her obligation by which she bound her soul, and her father has kept silent toward her, all her vows shall stand, and every obligation by which she has bound her soul shall stand.
5 But if her father disallow the day he heard, none of her vows and her obligations by which she bound her soul will remain mandatory; and the Lord will forgive her because her father disapproved.
6 And if she has a husband, and her vow is upon her, or something that escaped her lips by which she bound her soul,
7 and if her husband heard it, and the day he heard he has kept silent toward her, her vows shall stand and her obligations by which she has bound her soul shall stand.
8 But if, on the day her husband hears, he disapproves and breaks the vow is on it and what escaped her lips, by which she bound her soul, the Lord will forgive her.
9 But the vow of a widow or a divorced woman - everything by which she has bound her soul, shall stand for it.
10 And if she made a vow in the house of her husband or if she bound her soul by an oath,
11 and her husband has heard and has kept silent toward her, and did not have disapproved, all her vows shall stand, and every obligation by which she has bound her soul shall stand.
12 But if her husband has broken the day he heard them, then nothing that will come out of his lips, vow or obligation related to his soul, shall stand, her husband broke; and the Lord will forgive her.
13 Any vow and every oath by which one undertakes to afflict his soul, the husband may ratify it, and the husband may break it.
14 And if her husband was absolutely against it, day after day, then it will have ratified all her vows or all obligations it has taken on it; it ratified them because he kept silent toward her on the day he heard them.
15 But if he has explicitly broken after hearing them, then bear the iniquity of his wife.
16 These are the statutes which the Lord commanded Moses, between a man and his wife, between a father and his daughter in her youth in her father's house.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 12 Juin - 14:18

On men

Exodus 23:
1 You shall not make false rumors. You will not give hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
2 Thou shalt not go after the crowd to do evil; and you do not will answer in a lawsuit leaning toward the crowd, to wrest judgment.
3 And you are not a poor man in his lawsuit.
6 Thou shalt not wrest judgment of thy needy in his cause.
7 Keep thee far from a false matter, and do not kill the innocent and righteous; because I will not justify the wicked.
8 And you will not receive a present; for a bribe blinds those who see clearly, and perverts the words of the righteous.
9 You shall not oppress the stranger; because you know what the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
10 Six years you shall sow your land and gather in its report;
11 and the seventh you shall let fallow, and you shall let uneducated and the poor of your people may eat; and what they leave to rest, the beasts of the field shall eat. Thou shall do with your vineyard and your olive grove.
12-six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day you shall rest, that your ox and your donkey may rest, and the son of thy handmaid and the stranger breathe.
13 You shall observe all that I have told you; and you do not will mention the name of other gods; it is heard out of thy mouth.

14 three times a year you me a feast.
15 'You shall keep the feast of unleavened bread; seven days, the time appointed of the month Abib, you shall eat unleavened bread, as I commanded you, for in that month you came out of Egypt; and they shall not appear before Me empty;

16 And the feast of the harvest of the first fruits of your labors, of what you sow in the field; And the feast of harvest, at the end of the year, when you gather the fruit of your work field.
17 Three times in the year all your males shall appear before the Lord GOD.
18 Thou shalt not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leavened bread; and the fat of My feast shall not remain all night until morning.

19 Thou shalt bring to the house of the LORD thy God, the first of the first fruits of your ground. -You Do not seethe a kid in its mother's milk.
20 Behold, I send an angel before thee, to keep thee in the way and to bring you to the place which I have prepared.
21 Beware because of His presence, and hear His voice; The do not fret; for He will not pardon your transgression, since My name is in Him.
22 But if you listen carefully to His voice, and if you do everything I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.
23 For My Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, and I will cut them off.
24 You shall not bow down to their gods, nor shall you serve them, and you will not do according to their works; but you will destroy them completely, and shalt break down their images.
25 Worship the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water; and I will take away sickness from among you.
26 There will be no female miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of thy days.
27 I will send My fear before you, and I will destroy all the people against whom you go, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs to you.
28 And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive the Hivite, the Canaanite and the Hittite before you.
29 I will not drive them out before you in one year, lest the land become desolate, and the beasts of the field multiply against thee;
30 I will drive them out little by little before you, until you croisses in number, and that you possess the land.
31 And I have set thy border from the Red Sea to the sea of ​​the Philistines, and from the desert to the river for I will deliver into your hands the inhabitants of the land, and you possess, the front of you.
32 You make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against Me, for thou serve their gods; certainly that would be a snare to you.

Exodus 34:
12 Beware covenant with the inhabitants of the country where thou goest, lest it be a snare in your midst.
13 But you down their altars, and break their pillars, and cut down their groves.
14 For thou shalt worship no other god you (for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),
15 lest thou not milked a covenant with the inhabitants of the country, and that when a whoring after their gods and sacrifice to their gods, it will prompt you, and thou eat of their sacrifice,
16 and you take of their daughters unto thy son, and their daughters prostitute themselves after their gods and make that your son a whoring after their gods.
17 --you shalt make thee no cast god .--

18 You shall keep the feast of unleavened bread for seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, as I have commanded thee, in the time of the month Abib; because it is the month of Abib you came out of Egypt

19 all that opens the womb is mine, and all that is born male of your livestock, the firstborn, both the wholesale and sheep.
20 And the firstborn of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb; and if you do not redeem it, break its neck. All the firstborn of your son, you shall redeem; and they shall not appear before Me empty.

21 -Six days shalt thou labor, and on the seventh day you shall rest; you shall rest, even in plowing time and in harvest. -
22 And thou shalt make the feast of weeks, the first fruits of the wheat harvest, and the feast of harvest, the end of the year.
23 tree times a year, all your males appear before the face of the Lord Jehovah, the God of Israel.
24 For I will cast out nations before you, and I would extend your limits; and nobody will desire your land when you go up to appear before the face of the LORD your God three times a year.

25 --you will not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leavened bread; and the sacrifice of the Passover feast shall not remain overnight until morning.
26 You bring into the house of the LORD thy God, the first of the first fruits of your ground. - Thou shalt not seethe a kid in its mother's milk.
27 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words because, according to the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.

Exodus 35:
2 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day shall be to you a holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD, whosoever doeth any work that day, will be put to death.
3 You shall not turn on fire in all your dwellings on the Sabbath.

Leviticus 5:
1 And if anyone sins in that witnessing and hearing the voice of adjuration, having seen or known, he does not declare the thing, then he shall bear his iniquity;

4 -or if someone speaking lightly of her lips, vowed to do harm or good, according to all that the man utters slightly swearing, and it be hid from him, when he knoweth, he is guilty in any of these points.
5 And it shall be, if he is guilty in any of these points, it will confess that wherein he hath sinned;

Leviticus 10:
9 Do not drink wine nor strong drink, you and your son with you, when ye go into the tent of meeting, that ye die not. It is a perpetual statute throughout your generations,
10 that ye may prove what is between holy and unholy, and between the unclean and the clean,
11 and that ye may teach the son of Israel all the statutes which the LORD hath spoken to them by Moses.

Leviticus 16: (annual fasting)
29 And this shall be a statute for the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall afflict your souls, and you shall do no work, as one born as the stranger who sojourns among you;
30 because in that day it will be made atonement for you to cleanse you, and you shall be clean from all your sins before the Lord
31 And this shall be a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls; it is a perpetual statute.

34 And this shall be a perpetual statute to make atonement for Israel son to cleanse them of all their sins once a year. And he did as the LORD commanded Moses.

Leviticus 18: (nudity)
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, I, I am the Lord your God.
3 You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you dwelt, and you will not do what is done in the land of Canaan, where I bring you, shall you and do not walk in their ordinances.
4 Ye shall do my ordinances, and keep My statutes to walk there. Me, I am the LORD your God.
5 And you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, by which, if practiced, a man shall live. Me, I am the Lord
6 No man shall approach the closely to uncover her nakedness. Me, I am the Lord
7 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of your father or the nakedness of your mother is your mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
8 Thou shalt not uncover your father's wife's nakedness is your father's nakedness.
9 The nakedness of thy sister, daughter of thy father or daughter of thy mother, born at home or born abroad - their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
10 The nakedness of the daughter of your son or daughter of your daughter - their nakedness thou not uncover; for that is thy nakedness.
11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father - is your sister, you shall not uncover her nakedness.
12 You shall not uncover your father's sister's nakedness; she is flesh of thy father.
13 You shall not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister; for she is flesh of your mother.
14 You shall not uncover your father's brother's nakedness; you shall not approach his wife, she is your aunt.
15 You shall not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law, she is the wife of thy son; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
16 You shall not uncover the woman your brother's nakedness; it is thy brother's nakedness.
17 You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter; thou shalt not take the daughter of her son or the daughter of his daughter, to uncover her nakedness; they are his own flesh, it is a crime.
18 And thou shalt not take a wife to her sister, to vex uncover her nakedness beside her, during her lifetime.
19 And you shall not approach a woman in the separation of her uncleanness to uncover her nakedness.
20 And thou shalt not trade with your neighbor's wife, to defile yourself with it.
21 And you let any of thy children to make them pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God. Me, I am the Lord
22 You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a woman is an abomination.
23 Thou shalt not lie with any beast to defile yourself with it; and a woman shall not stand before a beast to lie down thereto, it is confusion.
24 You will make yourselves unclean by any of these things, for by all these the nations which I cast out before you have made unclean;
25 and the country has made unclean; and I punished him his iniquity, and the land vomits its inhabitants.
26 But you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the home-born, nor the stranger who sojourns among you;
27 For the men of the country who were there before you have all these abominations, and the land was defiled;
28 so that the land vomit you not, when you have made unclean, as it vomited out the nation which has been before you.
29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, ... the souls that them shall be cut off from among their people.
30 And you shall keep what I ordered to keep, so that you may not do the abominable customs, which were committed before you; and ye shall not make impure developed by them. Me, I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:
9 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of thy field, you do not glaneras the gleanings of thy harvest.
10 And you will not glean thy vineyard, neither gather the fallen grains of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger. Me, I am the LORD your God.
11 You shall not steal, and you will not go wrong at each other, and you will not lie to you one to another.
12 And you shall not swear by My name falsely; and thou shalt not profane the name of thy God. Me, I am the Lord
13 Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor, and you do not rob. The wages of thy hired servant shall not remain with thee all night until the morning.
14 You shall not curse the deaf, and you do not put stumbling before the blind, but fear your God. Me, I am the Lord
15 You shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, you will not respect the person of the poor, and you do not honor the face of the rich; you judge your neighbor fairly.
16 Thou shalt not go here and there slanderer among your people. You do not lift up yourself against the life of your neighbor. Me, I am the Lord
17 You shall not hate your brother in your heart. Thou shalt surely rebuke thy neighbor, and not bear sin because of him.
18 You shall not take vengeance, and do not bear any grudge against the son of thy people; but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Me, I am the Lord
19 You shall keep My statutes. Thou shalt not among your cattle, two different species. Thou shalt not sow thy field with two seed species; and you will not put upon you a garment of cloth mixed two wire cash.
20 And if a man lies carnally with a woman, and be servant, betrothed to a man, and she has no way been redeemed nor release, they will be punished; we will not put them to death, because she was not released.

23 And when you come into the land, and have planted all kinds of trees for food, you look in the fruit as forbidden; it will be uncircumcised for you three years, it is eaten.
24 And the fourth year all their fruit shall be holy to praise the Lord
25 And the fifth year you shall eat its fruit, so they'll multiply their report. Me, I am the LORD your God.
26 You shall not eat with blood. - You will practice neither enchantments nor prognoses.
27 -You do not arrondirez the corners of your heads, you do not spoil the corners of your beard.
28 And you shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, and you do not make tattoos. Me, I am the Lord
29 'You shall not profane your daughter, to make her a prostitute, so that the country does not prostitute and the land become full of infamy.
30 'You shall keep My Sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary. Me, I am the Lord
31 -Do not turn to them that have familiar spirits, nor to fortune tellers; do not have recourse to them, to be defiled. Me, I am the LORD your God.
32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honor the face of the old man, and fear thy God. Me, I am the Lord
33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, you do not oppress.
34 The stranger who sojourns among you shall be to you as one born, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt, I, I am the Lord your God.
35 And you shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, nor in the length measurement, nor weight, nor the extent of capacity.
36 You shall have just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin. Me, I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt
37 And ye shall observe all My statutes and all My judgments, and do them. Me, I am the Lord

Leviticus 20:
2 And thou shalt say to the son of Israel, Whoever of the son of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth of his seed unto Molech, shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
3 And I, I will set My face against that man, and I cut him off from among his people because he has given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane My holy name.
4 And if the people of the land eyes in some way on this man, when he gives of his seed unto Molech, so as not to kill him,
5 Me, I will put my face against that man and against his family, and I cut him off from among his people, he and all that go a whoring after him, prostituting after Molech.
6 And the soul that will turn to them that have familiar spirits, and to the fortune tellers, prostitutes after them, I will set My face against that soul and I cut him off from among his people.
7 And ye shall hallow you and be holy, for I, I am the Lord your God.
8 And you shall keep My statutes, and do them. Me, I am the Lord who sanctifies you.
9 Everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he hath cursed his father and mother, his blood is on him.
10 And a man who commits adultery with the wife of another - who committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife ... the adulterer and the adulteress wife shall surely be put to death.
11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife discovered the nakedness of their father; they shall surely be put to death, both, their blood is upon them.
12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, they will be put to death, both; they have wrought confusion, their blood is upon them.
13 And if a man lie with a male as one lies with a woman, they have both committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death, their blood is upon them.
14 And if a man takes a wife and her mother, it is a disgrace; they shall be burnt with fire, he and them, and there will be no infamy among you.
15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death; and ye shall slay the beast.
16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, whatever it is, to lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman and the beast; they will certainly be put to death, their blood is upon them.
17 And if a man takes his sister, daughter of his father or daughter of his mother, and sees her nakedness, and she see his nakedness, it is a shame, they will be cut before the eyes of the son of their people; he discovered the nakedness of his sister, he shall bear his iniquity.
18 And if a man lie with a woman having her sickness, and uncovers her nakedness, he exposes her flow, and she uncovered the fountain of her blood, they will both be cut off from among their people.
19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister; for he who does this exposes his own flesh, they shall bear their iniquity.
20 And if a man lie with his aunt, he discovered the nakedness of his uncle; they shall bear their sin, they will die childless.
21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is impurity; he discovered his brother's nakedness, they will not have children.
22 And ye shall observe all My statutes and all my judgments, and do them; that the land where I make you to dwell therein, not vomit you out.
23 And you shall not walk in the statutes of the nation which I cast out before you: as they have done all these things, and I got them an abomination;
24 and I said, That Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it you to possess, a land flowing with milk and honey. Me, I am the LORD your God, who has separated you from the peoples.
25 And you will discern between pure and impure animal, and between the unclean bird and the clean, and you'll find abominable point beasts, or birds, or anything that creeps on the earth, I separated as unclean.
26 And Me you shall be holy, for I am holy, I the LORD; and I have separated you from the peoples to be Mine.
27 And if a man or a woman have familiar spirits, or fortune tellers, they will certainly be put to death; they shall stone them with stones, their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 21: (the priests)
1 And the Lord said to Moses, Speak to Aaron's son, and say to them, That the priest does not make impure among his people for the dead
2 except for his close relative, for his mother and for his father and for his son, and for his daughter, and for his brother;
3 and for his virgin sister who is near him, and who has not been married, for her it is defiled.
4 He did not defile himself as chief among his people, to profane himself.
5 They shall not make baldness upon their head, and they do not shave the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.
6 They shall be holy to their God and not profane the name of their God, for they present the offerings of the LORD made by fire, the bread of their God; and they shall be holy.
7 They shall take no wife for a prostitute or a dishonored woman; and they will not take a woman divorced from her husband, for the priest is holy to his God.
8 And you shall stand for holy, because it is the bread of your God. There you shall be holy, for I am holy, I the Lord who sanctifies you.
9 And if the daughter of a priest is profane through prostitution, she lay her father; it must be burned.
10 And the high priest of his brethren, on whose head the anointing oil has been poured and who has been consecrated to put on the garments, shall not uncover his head, nor rend his garments.
11 Neither shall he go in to any dead person; he shall not defile nor for his father, or for his mother;
12 and he will not come out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; because the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is on him. Me, I am the Lord
13 And he shall take to wife a virgin.
14 A widow, or divorced, or a dishonored woman, a prostitute, it will take the spot; but he shall take a wife a virgin of his own people.
15 And he shall not profane his seed among his people, for I, I am the Lord who sanctifies him.
16 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, No man of thy seed in their generations who has a blemish, shall come nigh to offer the bread of his God;
18 For whosoever hath a blemish does not approach the man blind or lame, or snub, or that one of its members longer than the other;
19 or a man who has a broken foot or a broken hand;
20 or who is hunchbacked, or a dwarf, or who has a spot in the eye, or a scab, or a scab, or who has damaged testicles.
21 No man of the seed of Aaron the priest, that hath a blemish, shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire; there is in it a blemish, he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
22 He shall eat the bread of his God, of the most holy and of the holy;
23 only he shall not come unto the veil, and do not come near the altar, as there is in it a blemish, and he does not profane My sanctuaries; for I, I am the LORD that sanctify them.
24 Moses spoke to Aaron and his son, and all the son of Israel.

Leviticus 22:
2 Speak to Aaron and his son, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the son of Israel, and they do not profane My holy name in the things that they hallow Me. Me, I am the Lord
3 Say to them, Any man of all your seed throughout your generations, who, having his uncleanness on him, unto the holy things that the son of Israel were sanctified to Jehovah, that soul shall be cut off from in front of me. Me, I am the Lord
4 No man of the seed of Aaron who is a leper or who has a discharge, shall not eat of the holy things until he is clean; and one who has touched someone who is unclean by the dead, or the one who came out of the seed,
5 or whoever has touched any reptile that makes him unclean, or a man that makes him unclean uncleanness of which he is assigned,
6 man that touches it shall be unclean until evening and shall not eat of the holy things, if he has not washed his flesh in water;
7-and after sunset he will be clean; and then he eat of the holy things, because it is his bread.
8 None of them to eat a dead animal itself or torn, to defile himself by it. Me, I am the Lord
9 And they will keep what I ordered to keep, so they bear no sin on them, and they do not die, for profaning my prescription. Me, I am the LORD that sanctify them.
10 And no stranger eat of the holy; the sojourner with the priest, and the hired man, do not eat of the holy.
11 But if the priest buy a slave of money, it shall eat, and he that is born in his house, they shall eat of his bread.
12 And a priest's daughter, if she is married to a stranger, shall not eat of the heave offerings of the holy things.
13 But if a priest's daughter is widowed or divorced and has no children, and returned to the house of his father, as in her youth, she shall eat of her father's bread; but no stranger eat thereof.
14 And if a man, through ignorance, eats a holy thing, it will give the priest the holy thing, and shall add the fifth over.
15 And they shall not profane the holy things of Israel's son, they offer an heave offering unto the LORD,
16 and we will not bear the iniquity of their offense when they eat their holy things; for I I am the Lord who sanctifies them.

Leviticus 24:
15 And thou shalt speak to Israel's son, saying, Every man who curseth his God shall bear his sin
16 and whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall be put to death, all the assembly will certainly stone him; be put to death so abroad than one born, when he blasphemes the Name.
17 And if someone knocked a man to death, he shall surely be put to death.
18 And he that struck dead a beast shall make it, life for life.
19 And if a man has caused some bodily harm to its neighbor, it will be him as he did,
20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; according bodily harm he has caused to a man, so shall it be done to him.
21 He who strikes killed a beast, will make compensation for it, and he who has beaten to death a man be put to death.
22 There will be one law for you, it will be abroad as of one born; for I, I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 26:
1 You do not make idols, and ye shall do no graven image, or statue, and you will not put carved stone in your land, to bow down unto them; for I, I am the Lord your God.
2 You shall keep My Sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary. Me, I am the Lord
3 If you walk in My statutes, and if you keep My commandments and do them,
4 I will give you rain in its time, and the earth yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5 The time of threshing shall reach to the vintage, and the vintage shall reach the sowing; and you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in security in your country.
6 And I will give peace in the country; and you will sleep without anyone fear you; and I will rid the land of evil beasts, neither shall the sword go through your land.
7 And you shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8 And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
9 And I will turn to you, and I will make you fruitful, and I will multiply you, and I will effect my covenant with you.
10 And you shall eat old store, and bring forth the old from the new.
11 And I will set My tabernacle among you, and My soul will not abhor you;
12 and I will walk among you; and I will be your God and you will be My people.
13 I, I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, that ye should not be their slaves, I have broken the bands of your yoke, and I made you go head lifted.

14 But if you do not listen to me, and if you not do all these commandments;
15 and if you despise My statutes, and if your soul abhor My judgments, so that you may not do all My commandments, that ye break my covenant,
16 Me too, I will do this to you, I will order terror over you, consumption and fever that consume your eyes and your soul will fail; and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 And I will set My face against you, you shall be slain before your enemies; they that hate you shall reign over you; and you shall flee when none pursues you.
18 And if, after that, you do not listen to me, I will punish you seven times more for your sins;
19 and I will break the pride of your power, and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass.
20 And you will spend your strength in vain, and your land shall not yield her increase, and the trees of the land shall not yield their fruit.
21 And if you walk contrary to Me, and you would not listen to Me, I will punish you seven times more for your sins;
22 and I will send against you the beasts of the field that will delight you and your children and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.
23 And if by these things you do not receive My instruction, and you walk contrary to Me,
24 I will walk, I too, in opposition to you, and I will strike you, I also, seven times for your sins;
25 and I will bring upon you the sword that executes the vengeance of the covenant; and when you are gathered together within your cities, I will send pestilence among you, and you will be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
26 When I break your staff of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and shall deliver you your bread by weight; and you shall eat, and not be satisfied.
27 And if you do it with me not listening, and you walk contrary to Me,
28 I also walk contrary to you in fury, and I will chastise you, I also, seven times for your sins;
29 and you eat the flesh of your son, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters;
30 I will destroy your high places, and I cut down your altars, and I will put your dead bodies on the carcasses of your idols, and My soul shall abhor you.
31 And I will make your cities waste, and I desolate your sanctuaries, and I will not smell the savor of your sweet odors,
32 and I make the land desolate and your enemies who dwell therein shall be astonished;
33 And I will scatter you among the nations, and I will draw out a sword after you, and your land shall be desolate, and your cities shall be a desert.
34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths of her desolation, when ye shall be in the land of your enemies; then the land will rest and enjoy its sabbaths.
35 Every day he will be sorry he will rest, because it did not rest in your sabbaths while you lived there.
36 And those that are left of you, I will bring faintness into their heart in the land of their enemies, and the sound of a driven leaf shall chase them, and they shall flee, as fleeing the sword, and fall when no one pursues;
37 and they shall stumble one over another as before the sword, when no one pursues them; and you can not stand before your enemies;
38 and you shall perish among the nations, and the land of your enemies shall eat you.
39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' land; and they are consumed in the iniquity of their fathers, with them.
40 And they shall confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they have trespassed against me, and also how they walked in opposition to me,
41 so that I, too, I walked in opposition to them, and I brought them into the land of their enemies. If then their uncircumcised heart be humbled, and they then accept the punishment of their iniquity;
42 I shall remember My covenant with Jacob, and also My covenant with Isaac, and also me I will remember My covenant with Abraham, and I shall remember the land,
43 land shall be left by them, and it will have enjoyed its Sabbaths in its desolation, they are longer; and they will accept the punishment of their iniquity, because ..., yes, because they despised My judgments, and their soul abhorred My statutes.
44 Even then, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not despise them and I do not have a horror to finish them, to break My covenant with them; for I, I am the Lord their God;
45 and I shall remember for them the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of Egypt under the eyes of the nations to be their God. Me, I am the Lord
46 These are the statutes and ordinances and laws which the LORD made between him and the son of Israel on Mount Sinai by Moses.

Leviticus 27: (offerings to God)
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, If any man apart from anything by a vow, the persons shall be for Jehovah according to thy estimation.
3 And thy valuation of a male from twenty years old up to the age of sixty, thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary;
4 and if it is a woman, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels.
5 And if it is a male from the age of five until the age of twenty, your valuation shall be twenty shekels, and for a female ten shekels;
6 and if it is a male from a month old up to the age of five, your valuation shall be five shekels of silver, and your estimate of a daughter will be three shekels of silver .
7 And if it is a male from the age of sixty years and above, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for a female ten shekels.
8 And if he is poorer than your valuation, we will stand before the priest, and the priest shall value the priest shall value to reason that can reach the hand of him who vowed.
9 And if it is a beast that present an offering to the LORD, all we give to the Lord shall be holy.
10 We will not change it, and we do not replace it with another, good for a bad, or a bad for a good; and if we replace, in some way, a beast with another, and that it will replace it will be holy.
11 And if any unclean animal that may not present in offering to Jehovah, we will place the animal before the priest,
12 and the priest shall value it, as it will be good or bad; it will be according to thy estimation, priest!
13 And if you want to buy, then add a fifth to your valuation.
14 And when a man shall sanctify his house for it to be holy unto the LORD, the priest shall value it, whether it be good or bad; we will stick to the estimate that the priest shall.
15 And if he that sanctified it will redeem his house, he shall add the fifth of the money of thy estimation unto it, and it shall be his.
16 And if a man sanctify unto the LORD part of the field of his possession, then thy estimation shall be at the rate of what may be sown there, the homer of barley seed at fifty shekels of silver.
17 If he sanctify his field from the year of jubilee, it shall stand in thy estimation.
18 And if it is after the Jubilee that he sanctifies his field, the priest shall reckon the money according to the years that remain until the year of jubilee, and it shall be abated from thy estimation.
19 And if he that sanctified the field will indeed redeem it, he shall add the fifth of the money of thy estimation unto it, and he will have.
20 And if he will not redeem the field, or he sold the field to another man, it may no longer be redeemed.
21 And the field, being released in the Jubilee, shall be holy to the LORD, as a field devoted; the possession thereof shall be the priest.
22 And if he sanctifies to Jehovah a field he has bought, which is not of the fields of his possession,
23 the priest shall reckon to him the amount of your valuation up to the year of Jubilee, and he will, that day, the amount of your valuation, as a holy thing unto the LORD;
24 in the year of Jubilee the field shall return to that which he had bought it and who owned the land ownership.
25 And any estimates that you have made will be the shekel of the sanctuary, the shekel shall be twenty gerahs.
26 Only the firstborn among beasts, which is offered as firstfruits to the Lord, no one can sanctify, if an ox or a sheep, it is the Lord
27 And if it is unclean beasts you shall redeem with thy estimation, and add a fifth over; and if it is not redeemed, then it shall be sold according to thy estimation.
28 Only, no devoted thing that a man shall devote to Jehovah of all that he has, whether man or beast, or field of his possession, shall be sold or redeemed, every devoted thing is very holy unto the Lord
29 Whoever of the men vowed to God can be redeemed, shall surely be put to death.
30 And all the tithe of the land, of the seed of the land, the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's, it is holy unto the LORD
31 And if someone wants to buy something of his tithes, he shall add a fifth over.
32 As for all the tithe of oxen and sheep, all that passes under the rod, the tenth shall be holy to the LORD
33 We will not distinguish between good and bad, and we do not change; and if we change it, the beast changed and one that replaces it will be holy, they will not be redeemed.
34 These are the commandments which the Lord commanded Moses for the son of Israel on Mount Sinai.

Numbers 5:
2 Command the children of Israel son they put out of the camp every leper, and anyone who has an issue, and whoever is unclean by a dead body.
3 Both man woman, you step outside; you step outside the camp so they will not defile their camps, among which I live.
4 And the son of Israel did so, and put them outside the camp; as the LORD said to Moses, so did the son of Israel.

5 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
6 Speak to the Israelites son, If a man or woman commit any of all the sins of man, by committing a trespass against the LORD, and that soul was guilty,
7 they shall confess their sin they have committed; and the guilty shall restore the principal in this he is guilty, and shall add a fifth, and give it to the one to whom he is guilty.
8 And if the man has no kinsman to whom restitution due the thing, then the thing due, returned to Jehovah shall be the priest, besides the ram of atonement with which atonement is made for him.
9 And every heave offering of all the holy things of Israel son they will present to the priest, shall be his.
10 And the holy things of each one will be his; that each give to the priest shall be his.

Numbers 6: (consecration)
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, If a man or woman dedicated by vow of the Nazarite, to separate themselves to be to the LORD,
3 he shall abstain from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no wine vinegar, vinegar or strong drink, nor drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat grapes, fresh or dried.
4 All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine, from the kernels even skin.
5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head; until the days be fulfilled for which he separated for the LORD, he shall be holy; he let grow the locks of the hair of his head.
6 All the days of his consecration to the Lord, he shall come at no dead body.
7 He shall not make himself unclean for his father, or for his mother, for his brother, or for his sister, when they die; because the consecration of his God is on his head.
8 All the days of his separation he is holy to the Lord
9 And if any man die suddenly before him, in an unexpected manner, and he has defiled the head of his separation he shall shave his head in the day of his cleansing; he shall shave the seventh day.

13 And this is the law of the Nazarite on the day when the days of his separation are fulfilled, he shall be brought to the entrance of the tent of meeting;

18 And the Nazarite shall shave at the entrance of the tent of meeting, the head of his separation, and he will take the hair of the head of his separation and put it on the fire which is under the sacrifice of peace.

21 This is the law of the Nazarite who is doomed, as his offering to the LORD for his separation, besides that his hand has been achieved; according to his vow he has made, and he will, under the law of his separation.

22 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
23 Speak to Aaron and his son, saying, Thus you shall bless the son of Israel, saying,
24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
25 The LORD make up the light of His countenance upon you and be gracious to you!
26 The LORD lift His countenance upon you and give you peace!
27 And they shall put my name on the son of Israel; and I, I will bless them.

Numbers 18:
26 You also speak to the Levites, and say unto them, When you take the son of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, you shall offer an heave offering unto the LORD, a tithe tithing.

Numbers 27:
6 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
7 Tselophkahd girls have spoken well. You will give them a possession of inheritance among the brethren of their father, and you will pass to them the inheritance of their father.
8 And thou shalt speak to the son of Israel, saying, When a man dies without a son, you will spend his inheritance to his daughter.
9 And if he has no daughter, give his inheritance to his brothers.
10 And if he has no brothers, give his inheritance to his father's brothers.
11 And if there are no brothers of his father, ye shall give his inheritance to his kinsman that of his family, it is the closest, and he shall possess it. And it will be for the son of Israel a statute of right, as the LORD commanded Moses.

Numbers 30:
2 When a man has made a vow to the Lord, or when he has made an oath to bind his soul with a bond, he will not break his word; shall do according to all that is out of his mouth.

Numbers 35: (killing someone)
16 And if he struck with an instrument of iron, so that he die, he is a murderer, the murderer shall surely be put to death.
17 And if he hit her with a rock he was holding, and which one can die, and he die, he is a murderer, the murderer shall surely be put to death.
18 Or if he hit her with a wooden instrument that was in his hand, and which one can die, and he die, he is a murderer, the murderer shall surely be put to death;
19 The avenger of blood shall put the murderer to death; when he meets him, he shall put him to death.
20 And if he pushed her out of hatred, or has thrown something on it with premeditation, and she died;
21 or he has struck his hand in enmity, and she died, the one who hit her shall surely be put to death, he is a murderer; the avenger of blood shall put the murderer to death when he meets him.
22 But if he pushed her suddenly without enmity, or has thrown on it any object, without premeditation,
23 or so, not being his enemy and not seeking his evil, he knocks on it, not seeing her, a stone that can make die, and he die,
24 then the congregation shall judge between the slayer and the avenger of blood according to these ordinances;
25 and the congregation shall deliver the killing of the hand of the avenger of blood, and the assembly shall restore him to his city of refuge where he had fled; and remained there until the death of the high priest who was anointed with the holy oil.
26 But if the homicide comes out of the limits of his city of refuge where he fled,
27 and the avenger of blood find him outside the limits of the city of his refuge, and the avenger of blood kills the homicide, the blood will not be on him;
28 for homicide must remain in his city of refuge until the death of the high priest; and after the death of the high priest, and return to the land of his possession.
29 And these things shall be for you a statute of right, in your generation, wherever you live.
30 If someone strikes killed one person, the murderer shall be slain at the mouth of witnesses; but one witness shall not testify against any person to kill him.
31 And ye shall take no ransom for the life of a murderer who is guilty of death; but it will certainly be put to death.
32 And ye shall take no ransom for him who has fled to his city of refuge, that he returned to live in the country, until the death of the priest.
33 And you shall not profane the country you are in, as the profane blood the land; and cleanse the blood may be made to the country in which it was paid, but by the blood of him that shed it.
34 And you rendrez not defile the land where you live, among whom I live; for I, the LORD, I dwell among the son of Israel.

Deuteronomy 4:
1 Now, Israel, hear the statutes and judgments which I teach you, to do them, that you may live and that you enter the land the LORD, the God of your fathers gives you, and you the owned.
2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, you shall lay upon them to keep the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you.

3 Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baal-peor; for every man who went after Baal-peor, the LORD your God has destroyed from among you;
4 and ye kept you tied to the LORD your God are all alive today.
5 See, I have taught you statutes and ordinances, as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
6 And you shall keep them and practice them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples who hear all these statutes, and say, What a wise and understanding people that this great nation!
7 For what great nation has God with her, as the LORD our God is near us, in everything for which we invoke the?
8 And what great nation has statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law which I set before you?
9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen (and so, all the days of your life, they do not depart from your heart, but you make them known to your son and the son of your son)
10 the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when Jehovah said unto me, Assemble to Me the people, and I will make them hear My words, they learn to fear Me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and they will teach their son;
11 Then you came near and you Tintes the bottom of the mountain (and the mountain burned with fire to the heart of heaven ... darkness, clouds and darkness)
12 and the LORD spoke to you out of the fire; you hear the voice of his words, but you do vites any form, only you hear a voice.
13 And he declared to you His covenant, which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and he wrote them on two stone tablets.
14 And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land where you go over to possess.
15 And you will take good heed to yourselves (because you saw no form on the day the LORD spoke to you from the fire at Horeb)
16 lest ye corrupt yourselves, and do you a graven image, any form of a picture, the figure of a male or a female,
17 the likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the heavens,
18 the likeness of any reptile of the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth;
19 and lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and that you will see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and you do not let yourself be seduced and worship them, and serve them, which the LORD your God has given allotted to all nations under the whole heaven.
20 But you, the Lord has taken you and brought you out of Egypt, from the iron furnace, so that you are the people of his inheritance, as you are today.
23 Take heed to yourselves, lest you forget the covenant of the Lord your God, that He made with you, and do you make a graven image, the form of anything, - that the LORD your God has commanded not to do.
24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.
25 When thou shalt beget son and grandchildren son, and you will live long in the land, and you will be spoiled, and you have made a graven image, the form of anything, and that you have done what is evil in the eyes of the Lord your God, for the cause for anger,
26 I call to witness against you heaven and earth, that you shall soon utterly perish from off the land where, passing the Jordan to go to possess it; you shall not prolong your days, but shall utterly be destroyed.
27 And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations; and you left few in number among the nations where the Lord will lead you.
28 And you shall serve gods, of men's hands, wood and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
29 And from there you seek the LORD your God; and you will find Him if you are looking for the all your heart and all your soul.
30 In your distress, when all these things and have reached you at the end of the day, you turn to the Lord your God and obey His voice.
31 For the LORD thy God is a merciful God, He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee; and He will not forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.
32 For ask now of the days that were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and from one end of heaven to the other end of heaven, if ever it is anything as this great thing, and it has been heard anything like it.
33 Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking from the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and lived?
34 Or has God-He tried to go and take Him a nation from the midst of another nation, by trials, by signs, and by wonders, and by war, and with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and by great terrors, according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes?
35 It was shown to you so that you may know that the LORD is God, and there is none beside Him.
36 From the heavens He let you hear His voice to discipline you; and on earth He made you see His great fire, and you heard His words out of the fire.
37 And because He loved thy fathers, and He chose their seed after them, he brought you out of Egypt by his face, by his great power,
38 to dispossess before you nations greater and mightier than thou, to bring thee in their country, to give it to you for an inheritance, as at this day.
39 Know therefore this day, and consider in your heart, that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below, there is no other.
40 And keep His statutes and His commandments which I command thee this day, that thou mayest prosper, you and your son after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, forever .

Deuteronomy 5:
1 And Moses called all Israel and said to them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and ordinances that I now speak in your ears, you will learn, and keep them to do them.
2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb.
3 Not with our fathers that the LORD made this covenant, but with us, with us here today all alive.
4 The Lord spoke with you face to face on the mountain from the fire,
5 (I was standing in that time between the Lord and you to declare to you the word of the Lord, because you were afraid because of the fire and did not go up to the mountain), saying,
6 I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
7 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
8 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, any likeness of what is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
9 Thou shalt not bow thyself to them nor serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the son, and the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me,
10 and mercy to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
11 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh His name in vain.
12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD your God has commanded you.
13 Six days you shall labor and do all thy work;
14 but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God, thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor your manservant, or your maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates, that your manservant and maidservant may rest, as you;
15 and you shall remember that you were a servant in the land of Egypt and that the LORD your God brought you out of there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm; therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that thou mayest prosper in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
17 Thou shalt not kill.
18 And you shall not commit adultery.
19 And thou shalt not steal.
20 And thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
21 And you shall not covet your neighbor's wife; and thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, his field, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor's.
22 The Lord spoke these words to all your assembly in the mount out of the fire, the cloud and the darkness, with a loud voice, and he added nothing. And He wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me.

31 But you, stand here by Me, and I will tell you all the commandments and statutes and judgments which you shall teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.
32 -You therefore shall observe to do as the Lord your God commanded you; you you shall not turn aside to the right or left.
33 You shall walk in all the way which the Lord your God commanded you, that you may live and that you may prosper, and that you may prolong your days in the land of your possession.

Deuteronomy 6:
1 And these are the commandments, statutes, and ordinances, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that you do them in the country where you go to possess it;
2 that you might fear the LORD thy God, to keep all the days of thy life, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all His statutes and His commandments which I command thee, and that thy days may be prolonged.
3 And you will listen, Israel! and thou shalt take heed to do them, that you may prosper, and that you may increase greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, as Jehovah, the God of your fathers, told you.
4 Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one LORD.
5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all your strength.
6 And these words which I command you today shall be on your heart.
7 You shall teach them diligently to your son, and shalt talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise;
8 and thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be to you for frontlets between the eyes,
9 and you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

13 Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God, and shalt thou serve, and shalt swear by His name.
14 You shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the peoples who are around you;
15 For the LORD thy God which is among you, is a jealous God; lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against you, and He will destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
16 You shall not tempt the Lord your God, as you have tried to The Massa.
17 You shall diligently keep the commandments of the Lord your God, and His testimonies and His statutes which He hath commanded thee.
18 And thou shalt what is right and good in the sight of the Lord, that thou mayest prosper, and that you enter the good land which the Lord swore to your fathers, and that thou hast,
19 by driving out all your enemies from before thee, as the LORD said.
20 When your son asks you in the future, saying, What are the testimonies, and the statutes and judgments which the Lord our God has commanded you? then you shall tell your son,
21 We were servants of Pharaoh in Egypt, and the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand;
22 and the LORD hath wrought before our eyes signs and wonders, great and overwhelming, upon Egypt, on Pharaoh, and on all his house;
23 and he brought us out from there to bring us into the land which He swore to our fathers to give it to us.
24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God for our good forever, to keep us alive, as at this day.
25 And it shall be our righteousness, that we take heed to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as He has commanded us.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace EmptyDim 12 Juin - 14:24

Relative to men (continued)

Deuteronomy 7:
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess, and He cast out from before you many nations, the Ethicist, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanite, and the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusites, seven more and mightier nations than you,
2 and that the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee, and thou dost hit you fully destroy them; you make no covenant with them, and you will not do their due.
3 You did allieras marriages with them, you will not give your daughter to their son, and thou shalt not take their daughter for your son;
4 For they will turn your son from Me, and serve other gods, and the anger of the LORD be kindled against you and destroy you at once.
5 But you will make them well, you destroy their altars, and break their pillars, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God; the LORD thy God hath chosen thee that thou mayest be for Himself a people to Him belongs own, of all the peoples on the face of the earth.

7 It is not because you were more numerous than all the peoples which the Lord Himself attached to you and chose you; for you are the fewest of all peoples;
8 but because the LORD loved you and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt
9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy unto thousands of them that love Him and keep His commandments,
10 and rewarding face those who hate Him, to be slain, it does not differ with regard to the one who hates; He will reward him in the face.
11 And thou shalt keep the commandments and statutes and judgments which I command you this day, to do them.
12 And, if you listen to these judgments, and that you keep and do, it will be that the Lord your God, keep with you the covenant and mercy which He swore to your fathers.
13 And He will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee; and He will bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, and the scope of thy kine, and the increase of thy sheep, in the land that He swore to your fathers to give you.
14 Thou shalt be blessed above all peoples; there will be among you and among your livestock, neither male nor female barren
15 and the Lord away from you all sickness, and He will put on you any of the evil diseases of Egypt which you have known, but He put them on all who hate you.
16 And thou shalt consume all the peoples that the LORD your God deliver you; thine eye shall not spare them, and thou shalt not serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you.
17 If you say in your heart, These nations are more than I, how can I dispossess them?
18 Fear them not; remember that the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt;
19 of these great trials which your eyes saw, and the signs and wonders, and the strong hand and outstretched arm, by which the LORD your God brought you out, so shall the LORD thy God to all people, you fear.
20 And the Lord your God will also send the hornet against them, until those who remain and those who will be hidden from you have perished.
21 You do not épouvanteras you because of them, for the Lord your God is in your midst, a great and awesome God.
22 And the LORD your God will drive these nations before you little by little. Thou canst not destroy them at once, lest the beasts of the field multiply against you.
23 But the LORD thy God shall deliver them before you, and throw them into great confusion, until he has destroyed them;
24 and he shall deliver their kings into thy hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven; none shall stand before you, until you have destroyed them.
25 You burn with fire the graven images of their gods; Do not covet the silver or gold that is on, and you will not take them for you, lest thereby you be caught in a trap; for it is an abomination to the Lord your God;
26 so that you do not introduises abomination into your house, and you be anathema not like it, and thou shalt extreme horror and extreme abomination; because it is an anathema.

Deuteronomy 8:
18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God, that it is He who gives you power to get wealth, to ratify His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as at this day .
19 And if it happens that you forget in any way the Lord thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them and you as you bow before them, I testify against today that you fully perish,
20 as the nations the Lord destroyed before you, so you shall perish, because you will not obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 10:
17 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and terrible, who is no respecter of persons, and which takes no present;
18 makes the fatherless and the widow, and loves the stranger in giving him food and clothing.
19 And you shall love the stranger; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt
20 Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God; you serve, and shall cleave unto Him, and swear by His name.
21 He is your praise and He is your God, who has done for you these great and terrible things which thine eyes have seen.

Deuteronomy 12:
1 These are the statutes and judgments which you shall observe to do in the land which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that you live on earth.
2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places where the nations you dispossess have served their gods, upon the high mountains and hills and under every green tree;
3 and you destroy their altars, and break their pillars; and burn their groves with fire and hew down the graven images of their gods, and you will destroy their name from that place.
4 You shall not do so to the Lord your God;
5 But unto the place which the LORD your God will choose out of all your tribes to put his name, where he will dwell, and there you will come;
6 and you bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstborn of your herds and your flocks.
7 And there you shall eat before the Lord your God, and you shall rejoice, you and your houses, all the things that you put your hand, in which the LORD your God has blessed you.
8 You shall not do according to all that we are doing here today, each of which is good in his eyes;
9 because until now you have not entered into rest and to the inheritance which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
10 But when you have crossed the Jordan, and dwell in the land which the Lord your God made you inherit, and He will be given rest in respect of all your enemies round about and you shall dwell in safety,
11 then there will be a place which the LORD your God will choose to dwell His name there; where you bring all that I command you: your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the offering of your hands, and all the choice of your vows you have dedicated to the Lord

12 And you shall rejoice before the Lord your God, you, and your son, and your daughters, and your servants, and your maidservants, and the Levite that is within your gates, because he has no part nor inheritance with you.
13 Take heed to thyself, lest thou not thy burnt offerings in every place that you see;
14 but in the place which the LORD shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee.

28 Take heed to hear all these words which I command thee, that thou mayest prosper, and thy son after thee for ever, because you have done what is good and right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
29 When the LORD your God will cut off before you the nations to whom thou goest to possess them, and thou possess it, and shalt dwell in their land,
30 take heed to thyself, lest thou be ensnared to like them after they are destroyed from before thee, and lest thou inquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods ? and I will do the same, too.
31 Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God; For all that is detestable to the LORD which He hates they have done to their gods; because even they burned in the fire their son and daughters to their gods.
32 All the things I command you, you shall observe to do them. You shall add nothing there, and you diminish from it.

Deuteronomy 13:
1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and give thee a sign or a miracle,
2 and the sign comes, or the miracle which he spoke to you when he said, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3 Thou shalt not hearken to the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul .
4 You shall walk after the LORD your God; The fear and you, and keep His commandments, and obey His voice, and you will serve Him, and you cling to Him.
5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death because he has spoken rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to to push you out of the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk; You must purge the evil from among you.
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of your heart, or your friend who is like thee thy soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve d other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth,
8 will grant you do not you with him and you did not listen; and your eye will not spare, and you will not have mercy on him, and you do not and hide;
9 but thou shalt surely kill thy hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and the hand of all the people then;
10 and shalt stone him with stones, that he die, because he sought to lead you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
11 and all Israel shall hear and fear, and will no longer any such evil among you.
12 If, in one of your towns that the LORD thy God giveth thee to dwell in, you hear,
13 Men, son of Belial, are gone out from among you, and led the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, of the gods you have not known;
14 then you make search, and you informeras you, and you enquerras you well; and if that's the truth, if the thing is certain, that such abomination is wrought among you,
15 thou shalt surely smite the edge of the sword the inhabitants of this city; thou destroy completely, and all that will be there, and all his animals, with the edge of the sword.
16 And all its spoil, you Assemble the middle of his place, and shalt burn with fire the city and all its spoil, unto the LORD thy God; and it shall be a heap for ever, it shall not be rebuilt.
17 And it shall cleave nothing of that anathema in your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of His anger, and He show you mercy, and have compassion on you, and He multiply you, as He swore to your fathers,
18 when you obey the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all His commandments which I command you today, to do what is right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

Deuteronomy 14:
1 You are the son of the Lord your God, you do not make any cuttings, and you do not make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.
2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee that thou mayest be for Himself a people to Him belongs own, of all the peoples on the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 15:
1 At the end of seven years thou shalt make a release.
2 And this is the manner of release, any creditor will release his hand from the loan he has made to his neighbor; it does not require of his neighbor or his brother, because it is declared release of the Lord
3 Thou lay upon abroad; but your hand will release your brother will have what is yours,

7 If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not harden your heart, and you do not shut your hand from thy poor brother;
8 but you shall open your hand generously, and you lend him sufficient for his need in which it is located.
9 Beware lest there is some thought in your heart of Belial, and lest you should say, The seventh year, the year of release, and thine eye be evil against thy brother poor, and you do not give him, and he cry against thee unto the LORD, and it be sin in you.
10 You shall give him freely, and your heart shall not be grieved when you give to him; for because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything to which you put your hand.
11 For the poor will not fail in the middle of the country; therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor and to thy needy, in thy land.
12 If your brother, a Hebrew man or woman, you have been sold, he shall serve six years and in the seventh year you shall let him go free from thee.
13 And when you think of him go free from you, you do not let him go away empty.
14 You give him liberally from your flock and from your threshing floor and thy wine, give him this what the LORD thy God hath blessed thee;
15 and you shall remember that you were a servant in the land of Egypt and that the LORD your God redeemed you; therefore I command thee this thing today.
16 And if he happens to tell you, I will not go out from thee, (for he loveth thee and thy house, and he is well with thee)
17 then you shall take an awl and you thrust it through his ear against the door, and it will be your servant forever; and thou shalt likewise with your maidservant.
18 It will not be in your eyes painful thing to away free from you, for he has served you six years, earning you double the salary of a mercenary; and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in all that thou doest.
19 You shall sanctify to the LORD your God all the firstborn males that come from your herds and your flocks. You shall not plow with the firstborn of your oxen; and you do not tondras the firstborn of your sheep,
20 you eat it, you and your household, before the LORD thy God, year by year, whereas the Lord has chosen.
21 And if he has a blemish, if it be lame, if he has any bad defect, you shall not sacrifice it to the LORD your God,
22 You shall eat it within thy gates; the unclean and the clean shall eat, like the gazelle and deer.
23 Only you shall not eat the blood; thou shalt pour it upon the earth as water.

Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there is found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD your God gives you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the LORD your God by transgressing his covenant
3 and hath gone and served other gods, and worshiped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 and this has been reported to you, and that thou hast heard, then you make search much; and if that's the truth, if the thing is certain, that such abomination is committed in Israel
5 you shall bring forth to your gates that man or that woman, who have done this evil thing, man or woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
6 At the mouth of two witnesses or of three witnesses, one who has to die be put to death, it will not be put to death on the testimony of one witness.
7 The hand of the witnesses shall be first against him to put him to death, and the hand of all the people then; You must purge the evil from among you.
8 If a matter is too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between cause and cause, and between stroke and stroke - the matters of controversy within thy gates, then shalt thou arise, and go up to the place that LORD thy God shall choose;
9 and thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and to the judge that shall be in those days, and you inquire; and they shall declare to you the sentence of judgment.

10 And you shall do according to the sentence which they shall you, this place which the Lord shall choose, and take heed to do according to all that they taught you.
11 Do therefore according to the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the law which they shall tell thee; you do écarteras you, to the right or left of the sentence which they shall you.
12 And the man that will do presumptuously, not listening to the priest to be held there before the LORD thy God, or the judge, that man shall die, you shall put away the evil from Israel;
13 and all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously.

Deuteronomy 18: (the first fruits of our income to the priest)
1 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel; they shall eat the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and his inheritance
2 but they shall have no inheritance among their brethren. The LORD is their inheritance, as He told them.
3 And this is the law of the priests from the people, from those offering a sacrifice, whether an ox or a sheep, they shall give to the priest the shoulder, and jaws, and 'stomach.
4 You shall give him the firstfruits of thy corn, of thy wine, and thine oil, and the first of the fleece of thy sheep.
9 When thou art come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to do after the abominations of those nations,
10 shall not be found among you who sacrifices his son by fire or daughter nor soothsayer who meddles in divination or tipster or enchanter or magician or sorcerer,
11 or a consulter with familiar spirits, or fortune teller nor anyone who calls up the dead;
12 for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
14 For these nations, are you going to dispossess listen to soothsayers and diviners; but for you, the LORD thy God hath not failed to do so.

Deuteronomy 19:
1 When the LORD thy God shall cut off the nations which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and thou hast dispossessed them, and thou shalt dwell in their cities and in their houses,
2 Thou shalt separate three cities for thee in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it,
3 You will prepare thee the way, and you diviseras into three parts the territory of your land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance; and it will be so that any homicide may flee there.
4 And here regarding the homicide flee there, that he may live, he that struck his neighbor unknowingly, and whom he hated before,
5 as if someone goes with his neighbor in the forest to cut wood, and his hand raises his ax to cut the tree, and the iron handle escapes and reaches his neighbor, that he die, he shall flee into one of these cities, and live,
6 lest the avenger of blood pursue homicide while his heart was hot, and overtake him, because the way is long, and smite him to death, though he does not deserve death, because he hated him not previously.
7 Therefore I command thee, saying, Separate yourself three cities.
8 And if the LORD your God extends your borders, as He swore to your fathers, and He gives you all the land He promised to give to your fathers,
9 because you have kept all this commandment which I command you today to practice, by loving the Lord your God and walking always in His ways, then you will add thee three cities in the three- the,
10 that innocent blood be not shed in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood will not be on you.
11 But if a man hates his neighbor, and stands in wait for him and rises against him and strikes him mortally so that he dies, and he flees into one of these cities,
12 then the elders of his city shall send and take him from there and deliver him into the hand of the avenger of blood; and he will die.
13 Your eye does not spare, and you Israel shall put away the innocent blood, ye shall prosper.

14 Thou shalt not remove thy neighbor terminals, as predecessors have set in thine inheritance which thou shalt inherit in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it.
15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he committed on the testimony of two witnesses or on the testimony of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
16 When an unrighteous witness rise up against any man to testify against him of a crime,
17 then the two men who have the dispute shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges that shall be in those days;
18 and the judges will look good, and if the witness is a false witness, and has testified falsely against his brother,
19 then you will do to him as he thought to do to his brother; You must purge the evil from among you.
20 And the rest shall hear and fear, and no longer will any such evil among you.
21 And thine eye shall not spare, life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Deuteronomy 21:
15 If a man has two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have borne him the son, as the one that loved the hated, and the firstborn son is the one that is hated,
16 then, the day he will inherit his son what is his, he may not make first-born son of one that is loved, preferably to the son of the hated, which is the firstborn ;
17 but to recognize the firstborn son of the hated, to give him double portion of all that is found to be him; because it is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.
18 If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and they have chastened, and he did not have listened,
19 then his father and mother take him and bring the elders of his city at the gate of his place;
20 and they say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and drunkard;
21 and all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die; You must purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear and fear.

Deuteronomy 22:
1 If you see your brother's ox or his sheep astray, you do not hide thyself from before them, thou shalt surely bring them back to your brother.
2 And if your brother is not near you, or that you do not know it, thou shalt bring the beast to your house; and it shall be with you until your brother seeks it, then thou shalt him.
3 And you shall do with his donkey, and you shall do with his garment, and you shall do with any lost thing that your brother has lost and you have found, you will not be able to hide.
4 If you see your brother's donkey or his ox fallen on the road, you do not you will hide in front of them, you will not fail to raise with him.
5 The woman shall not wear a man's dress, and the man does not clothe a woman's garment; for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD your God.
6 If you meet before you in the way, in any tree or on the ground, a bird's nest with young ones or eggs, and the mother is sitting on the young or on the eggs, do not take the mother with small;
7 thou shalt surely let the dam go, and take the young to thee; that thou mayest prosper and that you may prolong your days.
8 If you build a new house, you shall make a parapet for your roof, that you may do it not blood on your house, if someone were to fall in.
9 You shall not sow your vineyard with two species of seed, lest the whole of the seed you have sown and the report of your vineyard not be sanctified.
10 'You shall not plow with an ox and an ass together.
11 -You do not you will dress a mixed cloth, wool and linen woven together.
12 Thou shalt make tassels on the four corners of your garment with which you cover yourself.
22 If a man is found lying with a married woman, both shall die, the man that lay with the woman, and the woman; You must purge the evil from Israel.
23 -If a virgin is engaged to a man, and a man in the city and lies with her,
24 you shall bring them both to the gate of that city, and you assommerez stones that they die, the girl because, being in the city, she did not cry, and man, because he has humbled his neighbor's wife; You must purge the evil from among you.
25 And if in the fields, the man found the engaged girl and that, making him violent, and lie with her, then the man that lay with her shall die alone;
26 and you shall do nothing to the girl, there is no sin worthy of death of the girl, because it's as if someone was against his neighbor and killing, and this case is ;
27 because he found it in the field, the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.
28 If a man finds a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes the and lies with her, and they be found,
29 the man that lay with her shall give to the father of the girl fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, since he humiliated; he may not put her away all his days.
30 A man will not take his father's wife, and shall not increase's skirt of his father.

Deuteronomy 23:
1 He that is a eunuch, or for being wrinkled or having been cut, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD
2 The illegitimate child shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD
3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even their tenth generation shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD forever;
4 because they did not come to meet you with bread and water in the way, when you came out of Egypt, and because they hired with money against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor in Mesopotamia, to curse you.
5 And the LORD thy God would not listen to Balaam; and the LORD thy God turned to the curse into a blessing because the LORD your God loved you.
6 Thou shalt not seek their peace nor their prosperity all your days.
7 -You do not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother; thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian, because you stayed abroad as at home.
8 The son born to them in the third generation, shall enter into the congregation of the LORD
10 If there is among you any man who is not clean, for any night of accident it out without the camp; he will not enter the camp;
11 and on the night he bathe in water; and at sunset he will enter the camp.
12 And you shall have a place outside the camp, and shalt go forth out there;
13 and get, in addition to your weapons, a stake; and it shall be, when thou will sit outside, you dig therewith stake, you will return to you, and you cover what came out of you.
14 For the Lord your God walks in your camp to deliver you and to give up your enemies before you; and thy camp be holy, that He does not see anything unseemly among you, and He will turn away from thee.
15 Thou shalt not deliver unto his master the servant which is escaped at home to to his master;
16 he shall dwell with thee, in thy midst, in the place he will choose in one of thy gates, where it pleases, you do not oppress.
17 There will, of the daughters of Israel, no woman doomed to prostitution, and there will, of the son of Israel, no man doomed to prostitution.
18 You shall not bring in the house of the LORD thy God, for any vow, the hire of a prostitute, or the price of a dog; because they are both an abomination to the LORD thy God.
19 Thou shalt not take interest of thy brother, interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of anything whatsoever that lends at interest.
20 You shall take a foreign interest, but of thy brother thou shalt not take interest; so that the Lord your God may bless you in everything to which you put your hand in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
21 When you voueras a vow to the LORD your God, do not slack to pay it; for the LORD your God surely require it of you, and there will be sin unto thee;
22 But if thou shalt forbear to vow, there will be no sin on you.
23 What will come from your lips, a voluntary offering which you have promised with your mouth, you shall take heed to do it, as you vow to the LORD your God.
24 If you enter the vineyard of thy neighbor, thou mayest eat grapes thy appetite and satiate you; but you do not put any in your basket.
25 If you go into the corn of thy neighbor, thou mayest pluck the ears with your hand; but you do not rise up a sickle corn of thy neighbor.

Deuteronomy 24:
1 If a man takes a woman and wife, and it happens that she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found something in it unseemly, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
2 And it will come out of his house and go away, and may be to another man.
3 And if the latter husband hate her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand, and return to his house, or if the latter husband who took her for his wife dies ,
4 then her first husband, who sent her away, may not take it back to be his wife after she has been defiled; because it is an abomination before the Lord, thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
5 If a man has taken a new wife, he shall not go to the army, and he will be responsible in any case, he shall be free for his house for a year, and shall cheer his wife that has taken.
6 No man shall take in pledge the two wheels or the millstone, for he taketh pledge life.
7 If there is a man who has stolen one of his brethren, the son of Israel, who has treated as a slave and sold it, that thief shall die; You must purge the evil from among you.
8 Take heed in the plague of leprosy, to observe and do according to all that the priests the Levites, teach you; you shall observe to do as I have commanded them.
9 Remember what the Lord your God did to Miriam in the way, when you came out of Egypt
10 When thou shalt make thy neighbor any loan, you do not go into his house to get his pledge
11 you shall stand outside, and the man to whom you lend bring forth the pledge outside.
12 And if the man is poor, do not you lie down on his pledge
13 you shall surely return the pledge at sundown; and he lieth in his garment and bless you; and it shall be righteousness before the Lord your God.
14 You shall not oppress a man poor and needy pledges of thy brethren or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates.
15 In his day you shall give him his wages; the sun will not set on him, for he is poor and his desire carries it; lest he cry against thee unto the Lord and there is no sin on you.
16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the son, and the son will not be put to death for fathers, they will be put to death for his own sin.
17 Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of the stranger or the fatherless, and you will not take in pledge the garment of a widow.
18 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a servant in Egypt and that the LORD your God redeemed you from there; therefore I command you to do this.
19 When thou shalt make thy harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in thy field, do not you will return to take it; it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and the widow, that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of your hands.
20 When thou shalt smite your olive tree, you will not return to pick the remaining branches after thee; it will be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and the widow.
21 When you harvest your vineyard, do not glean it afterward; it will be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and the widow.
22 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt; therefore I command you to do this.

Deuteronomy 25:
1 When there is a dispute between men, and they come to court and we will judge them, we just declare the righteous and the wicked wicked declare.
2 And if it happens that the wicked have deserved to be beaten, the judge will put him down and beat him in front of a number of shots, according to the measure of his wickedness.
3 He will beat forty blows, but not exceed, for fear that if he continued to beat him with many stripes besides these, your brother is despicable in your eyes.
4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox while it treads out the grain.
5 When brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and he will have no son, the wife of the dead will not go outside ally to a stranger; levir her come to her, and take a wife to her and fulfill his duty to levir.
6 And it shall be that the firstborn whom she bears shall succeed in the name of the dead brother, and his name will not be erased from Israel.
7 And if he does not like the man to take his sister, his sister-up to the gate to the elders and say, My levir refuses to take up the name of his brother in Israel, he will not fulfilling to me his widow inheritance.
8 And the elders of his city shall call him and speak to him; and if he stands firm and says, He does not like to take it,
9 then his brother's wife shall come to him before the eyes of the ancients, and shall take away his sandal from his foot, and spit in his face, and answer and say, Thus it is done to the man who does not build the house of his brother.
10 And his name shall be called in Israel the house barefoot.
11 If men have a quarrel with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who strikes him, and she extends her hand and grasps celui- one by the secrets, you shall cut off her hand,
12 thine eye shall not pity.
13 You shall not have in your bag different weights, a great and a small;
14 you will not have in your house two different phase shifted, large and small.
15 You shall have a perfect and just weight, you will have a perfect and just ephah, that thy days may be long in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
16 Anyone who does these things, anyone who practices iniquity is an abomination to the LORD thy God.
17 Remember what Amalek did to you on the way, when you came out of Egypt,
18 How he met thee by the way, and fell in tail on you, all the weak who trailed after you, when you were faint and weary, and did not fear God.
19 And when the LORD thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess, it shall be that you shall blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven, you will not forget.

Deuteronomy 26:
1 And when you come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and you possess it and dwell there,
2 then you take of the first of all the fruits of the earth, that you will draw your land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt put it in a basket, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God has chosen to dwell His name there;
3 and thou shalt come unto the priest that shall be in those days, and tell him, I profess this day unto the LORD thy God, I arrived in the land which the LORD swore to our fathers to give us.
4 And the priest shall take the basket out of your hand and set it down before the altar of the LORD thy God.
5 And you shall answer and say before the Lord thy God, My father was a Syrian ready to perish, and he went down to Egypt with few, and sojourned there, and became there a nation, great, strong, and numerous.
6 And the Egyptians dealt ill with us, and humbled us, and imposed hard service;
7 and we cried unto the LORD God of our fathers, and the Lord heard our voice and saw our humiliation, and our toil, and our oppression;
8 And the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with great terror, and with signs and wonders;
9 and He has brought us into this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.
10 And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the fruit of the land which thou hast given me, O Lord! And thou shalt set them before the LORD thy God, and worship before the LORD thy God.
11 And thou shalt rejoice in all the good that the LORD thy God hath given thee, and to thy house, thou, and the Levite and the stranger that is within thee.
12 When you have finished paying all the tithe of your increase in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow; they may eat within thy gates, and be filled.
13 And thou shalt say before the Lord thy God, I brought my house the holy things, and I also have given them unto the Levite, and the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, according to all thy commandment Thou hast commanded me; I have not transgressed any of Your commandments, neither have I forgotten them.
14 I have not eaten thereof in my affliction, and I have nothing away when I was unclean, and have given point to a death; I listened to the voice of the LORD my God, I have done according to all that You have commanded me.
15 Look to Your holy habitation, from heaven, and bless Your people Israel and the land which You have given us, as You swore to our fathers, a land flowing with milk and honey.

Deuteronomy 27:
14 And the Levites shall speak, and say aloud to all the men of Israel,
15 Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image (an abomination of the Lord work of the hands of a craftsman), and placed in a secret place! And all the people shall answer and say, Amen!
16 Cursed who despises his father or his mother! And all the people shall say, Amen!
17 Cursed receding terminals his neighbor! And all the people shall say, Amen!
18 Cursed makes the blind to wander the way! And all the people shall say, Amen!
19 Cursed makes pervert the judgment of the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow! And all the people shall say, Amen!
20 Cursed be he that lieth with his father's wife, because it belongs's skirt of his father! And all the people shall say, Amen!
21 Cursed be he that lieth with any beast! And all the people shall say, Amen!
22 Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, daughter of his father or daughter of his mother! And all the people shall say, Amen!
23 Cursed be he that lieth with his stepmother! And all the people shall say, Amen!
24 Cursed be he that strikes his neighbor secretly! And all the people shall say, Amen!
25 Cursed takes a bribe to strike a man to death, shedding innocent blood! And all the people shall say, Amen!
26 Cursed be he that worketh not the words of this law, to do them! And all the people shall say, Amen!

Deuteronomy 29:
10 You stand all today before the Lord your God, your leaders, your tribes, your elders, and your officers, every man of Israel,
11 your children, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, your wood cutter as well as your tap water;
12 that you may enter into the covenant of the Lord your God, and into His oath, which the LORD thy God is with you today;
13 so that He may establish you today to be His people, and He is your God, as He has promised you, and as He swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
14 And not with you only that I make this covenant and this oath;
15 but with whoever is here, standing with us today before the Lord our God, and with whoever is not here with us today;
16 (for you know how we dwelt in the land of Egypt, and how we came through the nations which ye passed;
17 and you have seen their detestable things, their idols of wood and stone, silver and gold, which were among them);
18 lest there be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turns away this day from the LORD our God, to go serve the gods of those nations; lest there be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood,
19 and happens only someone, hearing the words of this oath, not bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, even though I walk in the stubbornness of my heart to destroy what is watered and what is corrupt.
20 The LORD will not pardon him, but the anger of Jehovah and His jealousy smoke against that man; and all the curse that is written in this book will rest on him; and the LORD will blot out his name from under heaven;
21 and Jehovah will separate him from all the tribes of Israel for adversity, according to all the curses of the covenant that is written in this book of the law.
22 And the generation to come, your son who will arise after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far country, will say, when they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the LORD will afflicted;
23 and that the whole land is brimstone and salt - a conflagration; (It is not sown, and it germinated nothing, and no grass grows there), like Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, which the Lord overthrew in His anger and in His fury - all nations shall say,
24 Why the Lord-He done thus unto this land? where does the heat of this great anger?
25 And they shall say, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD God of their fathers which He had made with them when He brought them out of Egypt;
26 and they went and served other gods, and worshiped them, gods they had not known and that he had not given their share.
27 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all the curse written in this book.
28 And the LORD rooted them out of their land in his anger, and in His wrath, and in His great indignation, and cast them into another land, as at this day.
29 The secret things belong to the Lord our God; and the things revealed belong to us and to our son, forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Deuteronomy 30:
6 And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of thy seed, that you love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all your soul, that you may live;

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The law and the grace   The law and the grace Empty

The law and the grace
Page 1 sur 1