ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

God vs the world

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

God vs the world Empty
MessageSujet: God vs the world   God vs the world EmptyLun 6 Avr - 10:55

God vs. the world

Peace on you ..

The battle we are waging, or that we have to carry is a struggle to enter the kingdom of God .. For it is clear that baptism does not give the entrance .. Read the parables (Matthew 25:1-12; Matthew 25:14-30; Matthew 13:3-8; Matthew 13:19-23)

The role of the devil is precisely to do everything in his power to confuse you ..
For it is obvious that Jesus did not endure the extreme suffering for nothing, or for superficial people or enemies of God ..
Jesus endured all these sufferings for the sons of God, or so his brothers, the election ..

Matthew 15:24  But he answered and said, I am not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

We have seen during their exodus from Egypt, foreigners could join the house of Israel, if they were converted to the God of Israel ..

1 Corinthians 9:25 But whoever fights in the arena lives in all things; they do it to receive a corruptible crown; but we, [to receive] incorruptible.

Matthew 7:
13 Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it;
14 Because narrow is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and few there be that find it.

Which is the election? .. In are you? ..

There is a simple way to know who you truly, and I'll help you to position yourself ..
Like this you can, or change your ways, if it is wrong, or continue and grow if you're on the right track .. And as we will read in the following verses, the arrival will not be the same ..

If you're on the right path, or so you share what I write, then I'll be thrilled you contacts me, for you are my brothers scattered around the world ..

We must not ignore the writing .. Here is what is written:

Apocalypse 13:
15 And he had power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that all who would not worship the image of the beast should be put to death.
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is man's number; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Apocalypse 14:
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone before the holy angels and before the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and if someone takes the mark of his name.

Apocalypse 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them; and the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God; and those who had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, and had not received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years,

How can you know, if you have the mark of the beast, or if you have the seal of God? .. Knowing that both are symbolic, they are not tattoos on your skin ..

We know that the phenomena that were physical, were to show us, we who are the end times, what will happen ..
We also know that at the time of the old covenant, things were physical, but that after the sacrifice of Jesus, they become spiritual ..

To name a few ..

Joshua made over Jordan to God's people, to lead them in Israel .. So let Jesus leads us into the heavenly Jerusalem, through baptism ..

Deuteronomy 31:23 And the LORD commanded Joshua the son of Nun, saying, Be strong and be firm because it is you who bring the children of Israel in the land that I have promised them on oath, and Me , I will be with you.

Joshua 1:2 Moses My servant is dead; and now, arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, unto the land which I give them to them, the son of Israel.

Joshua = Jesus

03091 Y @ howshuwa '(yeh-ho-ah shoo'-) or Y @ howshu'a (yeh-ho-ah shoo'-)
      עושׁוהי or עשׁוהי
just 03068 and 03467;
   See definition 03068
   See definition 06467
KJV - Joshua 218; 218
Joshua (English. Joshua or Jehoshua) = "Jehovah is salvation"

We can still read when God departed the Red Sea, this passage means that God made our way in the world to get to him .. He is the devil loose its grip on us, that we might know God ..

Exodus 14:
16 And thou up thy rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea, and divide it: and the son of Israel come in the midst of the sea dry land.
21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go all night by a strong east wind, and put the sea dry land, and the waters were divided;
22 and the son of Israel went into the midst of the sea on dry ground; and the waters were a wall on their right and on their left.

Psalm 18:
16 From above He stretched out His hand, He took me, He drew me out of many waters;
17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from those who hated me; for they were too strong for me.

And finally, the Passover, which is none other than the return of Christ, the apocalypse .. But there are of course many other metaphors ..

Exodus 12:
7 And they shall take of the blood and put in on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the door, the houses in which they eat it;
12 And I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of the Egypt
13 I am the LORD: and the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where you are; and I see the blood, I will pass over you, and there will be no destruction plague among you, when I smite the land of Egypt
26 And when your children ask you, What mean ye by this service?
27 it will happen that you will say, It is the sacrifice of the Passover to the LORD, who passed over the houses of the son of Israel in Egypt, when He smote the Egyptians, and He delivered our houses. And the people bowed and worshiped.

Apocalypse 9:4 And they were told that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but the men who have not the seal of God on their foreheads.

We know that the election may not be seduced by the world .. It is sealed with the seal of God, to teach the law .. (The priests teach the law .. You could find explanations on this subject, in, the tab: SOME LESSONS : law and grace, or the first coming of Jesus .. to understand the differences between the two covenants) ..

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets; and shall show great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;

Apocalypse 1:6 and has made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; - To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever! Amen.

Apocalypse 5:10 and thou hast made them kings and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.

Apocalypse 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection, on such the second death has no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It is obvious that the one who serves the world will have the mark of the beast: 666
This mark is awarded to those who are under the authority of the world.

The world is: the beast, the power, the government, the king, Caesar, Man, .. I will add, religions, because they do not follow what God teach, but they follow the world, we have proof: the holidays, and days, etc .. Celebrations of my calendar (christian) are not the same as the festivals in Leviticus 23 ..

1 Samuel 8:
5 and said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy son walk not in thy ways; now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
18 And in that day you will cry out because of your king which ye shall have chosen; but the LORD will not hear you not in that day.
19 And the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, No, but he will have a king over us,
20 and we will be, too, like all the nations; and our king may judge us, and go out before us and fight our battles.
22 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said to the men of Israel, Go everyone in his town.

1 Samuel 10:
19 and you, today you have rejected your God, who saved you from all your problems and all your troubles, and you've told him, No, but set a king over us. And now, stand before the Lord by your tribes and by your thousands.
24 And Samuel said to all the people, See ye him whom the LORD has chosen? There is none like him among all the people. And all the people shouted and said, Long live the king!

While the seal of God, is reserved for those who are under the authority of God ..
To give a few examples: the Ten Commandments, or parties, as we have just seen, or the ordinances of God (you do not sleep with your aunt, you will not see the nakedness of your niece, no homosexual , etc ..)

Exodus 31:18 And when He had finished speaking with Moses on mount Sinai, He gave him the two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

It is obvious that these ten commandments can never be changed because they are written by God ..

You say to yourself sealed with the seal of God, but you do not observe the shabbath .. In fact, you're well under the authority of the world, of man, of your religion ..

The new covenant does not change God, but by the sacrifice of Jesus, then we love God and our brothers and commandments of God and His laws in our hearts, but to practice them, not to abolish them ..
With the old covenant, the people walking in fear, there was no love ..

Jesus came to end carnal sacrifices, he is THE perfect sacrifice .. But he does not change God .. It's the blood no longer flows ..

There is a change in our ways, because of the sacrifice of Jesus .. It leads us to perfection, and that perfection which ç'est we will go into the Millennium (the shabbath, rest, rest sabbatical for the people of God ..

Hebrews 4:9 There remains therefore a rest to the people of God.

Jesus brought us forgiveness, which was not ready at the time of the law ..
At the time of the law, the blood flowed for the sacrifices and punishments ..
Today, we no longer punishes, it is God who is in charge, we are forgiven ..
That does not mean that we condone sin because we hate sin, and will depart from sin and all sinners who would not give up his evil ways ..

Breads proposals, incense, sacrifices, etc .. which were placed before God for our sins or our prosperity, etc .. are now replaced by prayers, thanksgiving, praise, songs ..

Apocalypse 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of saints.

Christians have abolished God and are under the authority of the world. Christians are not in any case different people of the nations ..
They follow the celebrations of nations, the timing of nations, nations practices, food nation .. And for the most part, they bow down before statues .. Is not all these things God detests ? ..

Leviticus 18:
24 You shall not make yourselves unclean by any of these things, because through all these things the nations that I cast out before you have made unclean;
25 and the country has made unclean; and I punished him his iniquity, and the land vomits its inhabitants.

26 But you, you will keep My statutes and My judgments, and do not do any of these abominations, neither the home-born, or the stranger who sojourns among you;
27 For the men of the country who were before you have all these abominations, and the land was defiled;
28 so that the land vomit you not, when you have made unclean, as it vomited out the nation that was there before you.
29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, ... the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
30 And you will keep what I have ordered to keep, so that you do not do the abominable customs, which were committed before you; and you'll find the point unclean by them. Me, I am the Lord your God.

Here's a little history to prove you're well under the authority of the world, the devil, Man, king, etc .. is therefore : 666 ..

The origins of sunday

in French ; dimanche........ sun day
in Latin ; dies solis .......... sun day
German ; sonntag ............. sun day
English ; sunday ..............  sun day

Pagan cults dedicated to the sun:
Persians ......... mithra
Assyrians …... bel
Chaldeans ….. chamash
Phoenician …. baal
Syrian ........... baal
Egyptian ....... râ
Greek ........... elios

Deuteronomy 17:3 and hath gone and served other gods, and worshiped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; (Leviticus 26:30)

Judges 2:11; 1 Kings 16:31 ; Ezekiel 8:15-16 : The jews worshiped the gods prohibited.

All over the world there are traces of worship to the sun.

The early christians as well as jews counted days as: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, shabbath day or shabbath .. this until the 3rd century.

With religious holidays we find that sunday is days mithra of saints, baal or apollo.

December 25 is the mithra party.
Among the romans, the main cult was the cult of mithra (mithraism) whose holy day was sunday.

Taking the example of the pagans of the time (early 2nd century), christians fought on sunday to celebrate the festivities claiming the resurrection of Christ.
During the 2nd and 3rd centuries christians gradually abandoned the shabbath in favor of sunday.

In the 4th century, 7 March 321, emperor Constantine made enact legislation to commemorate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is when the triumph of satan and the fulfillment of the prophecy:

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most highest, and think to change times and laws, and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and a half time.

Edict of Constantine

« Let all judges, city dwellers and artisans sit at venerable day of the sun. But those who live in the country are engaged in peace and freedom to the cultivation of their fields, since often no other day is also conducive to sowing or planting vineyards; so do not let the favorable time, thus frustrating the benevolent intentions of the sky. » (L. III Justinian Code Title 12, Act 3; Cited in Latin for the Lord's Day by Louis Thomas, doctor of theology Vol.II Appendix III p.21 Geneva and Paris 1893)

Otherwise see Encyclopedia of Religious Studies Volume III Article p.751 "Sunday"; Abbe Bergier, theology Dictionary, Volume II p.566, article "Sunday"; Mosheim, Ecclesiastical History IV century par.II Section 5.

The council of Nicaea, put in place by the emperor Constantine, about the year 325, handled our festivals and our schedule .. (source: Council of Nicaea)

Synodal letters

« We also received two letters to the Church of Alexandria: the so-called Council of synodal letter letter to the Church of Alexandria and the Emperor Constantine said encyclical letter to churches. They teach us that the council ruled on the Meletians and on the date of Passover. »

The synodal letter specifies:

« We also warn that the dispute regarding the date on which the Passover is to be celebrated, was fortunately ended with the help of your prayers and all our brothers who are in the East, who once celebrated the Passover feast same day as the Jews celebrate the future the same day as the Romans, and the others who celebrate with us at all times. »

The roman emperor Constantine Ith, who converted to christianity, also appreciated the solar cult. He imposed sunday as the day of rest in the roman empire by decree on March 7 321. So the day of the sun among roman became the day of the Lord.

Here happened monday, March 7 321 (source: wikipedia):
The roman emperor Constantine Ith, made by order of the "day of the sun" (that is to say on sunday) the weekly day of rest (Justinian Code 3.12.2).

Canons of the Council of Laodicea in 364

Canon 29
It is not proper for christians to judaize, be unemployed on the Sabbath, but must work on that day; they must rest on sunday as christians, preferring that day if they want. Under anathema.

Here's what I've read in a book (jubilee) they have not added to our Bibles .. Book that just talks about the changes, festivals, days, etc .. ordained by God, modified by man (power, the beast ..)

Jubilee 6:
28 And thou command the children of Israel that they observe the years according to this count of 364 days, and [that] constitute a full year and they do not will shift the time of his life and its festivals, because everything s 'accord with that according to their testimony, and they will make every day, nor will shift any party.
29 But if they fail and do not observe following its order then they disturb their entire seasons and years will be shifted from their [order] and they neglect their orders. And all the children of Israel, and forget not find the way for years and forget heads for months and seasons and shabbaths and they will falsely and any order of years.

30 I know from now and if I tell you it is not my own, because it [engraved] written in the book before me and the heavenly tablets how the partition is ordered dates and despite that they will forget the feasts of the alliance and march following celebrations of nations, according to their mistake and in their ignorance.
31 For they are the ones who will surely observations of the moon, how [it] affects the seasons and from year to year just 10 days earlier.
32 For this reason the years will fall on them when they disturb [the order] and make a day of testimony [day] detestable and a holiday impure day and they confuse the days to complete, with the holy impure and unclean day with the saint, because they will falsely for months and rest and holidays and anniversaries too.
33 Therefore I command you and confirm you that you must certify them, for your children after your death [them] to disrupt the point that they not be the only year of 364 days and for this reason they will falsely so for the heads of the month and season and shabbaths and holidays, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of meat.

Second council of Nicaea - 787 A.D.

Canon 8
« Given that some of those who come from the religion of the hebrews mistakenly think to make fun of Christ, who is God, pretending to become christians, but denying Christ in private by both secretly continuing to observe the sabbath and maintaining other jewish practices, we decree that they shall not be received to communion or at prayer or into the church, but rather let them be openly hebrews according to their own religion; they should not baptize their children or buy, or get hold of a slave. But if one of them makes his conversion with a sincere faith and heart, and pronounces his confession wholeheartedly, disclosing their practices and objects in the hope that others may be refuted and corrected, such a person should be welcomed and baptized his children, and care must be taken that they abandon hebrew practices. However, if they are not like this, they certainly should not be welcome. »

Canon of the synod of Laodicea

Canon 29
Christians who keep the Sabbath or observe any jewish ritual than anything.
« Christians must not judaize and keeping the Sabbath, but working that day; they prefer to keep the rest, if possible, on the day of the Lord, in their capacity as christians. If they continue to live like jews, they are anathema to Christ. »

Canon 59
From what to sing and play at the church.
« We should not read in the church psalms composed of private authority or books that are not canonical, but the only canonical books of the Old and New Testament. »

Here are the books that must be read and authoritative:

« Old Testament: I. Genesis of the world; 2. Exodus from Egypt; 3. Leviticus; 4. Numbers; 5. Deuteronomy; 6. Joshua; 7. Judges, Ruth; 8. Esther; 9. The first and second of the Kings; 10. The third and fourth of the Kings; 11. the first and second of Chronicles; 12. The first and second of Esdras; 13. the book of Psalms 150; 15. Proverbs of Solomon; 15. Ecclesiastes; 16. Song of Songs; 17 Job; 18. twelve prophets; 19 Isaiah; 20. Jeremiah. Baruch, Lamentations and Letters; 21. Ezekiel; 22, Daniel.

Those of the New Testament are: the four Gospels of Matthew, according to Mark, Luke and according to John; the Acts of the Apostles; seven canonical letters, that is to say, one of Jacques, two of Peter, three of John and Jude; fourteen letters of Paul to the Romans one, two to the Corinthians, the Galatians, the Ephesians, the Philippians, the Colossians, two to the Thessalonians, one to the Hebrews, two to Timothy, one to Titus and Philemon. »

As we know for Bibles, there are various bibles .. Written differently, with inside, different books .. Like for example, Judith, Maccabees, Tobit, etc .. So in some Bibles, you will find , while in others, these books are not ..
These Bibles are different in Europe, Egypt, Middle East, etc ..
In Europe the pope is the vatican, they are roman catholics, while in Egypt, catholics are called COP, and they have their own pope ..

So who has the truth, and why these differences? ..

Our Bible or our version of Bible, to us in western Europe be more just than the Bible orthodox, or cop, or protestants, or Ethiopian or other parts? ..

Do not forget something very important ..
In the middle ages, most people could not read, and it is the bishops who were playing in churches (in Latin or Greek for most cases), and if you do not adhérais their statements, when you were a demon and they were burning you alive ..
These catholics have imposed their ways in the world, ways of thinking, ways, etc ..
They will have their salary, like all of us, each according to what he has done, or right or wrong ..

The councils

The first council of Nicaea (Latin: Primum Concilium Nicaenum) is the name given to a general council of the bishops of the roman empire, which was held in Nicaea (now Iznik, Turkey) in Bithynia, convened by Constantine Ith, from 20 May to 25 July 325,

The council was to solve the problems which then divided the eastern churches, disciplinary problems and especially dogmatic issue, highlighted by the controversy between Arius and Bishop Alexander.
It is considered the first ecumenical council of the christian churches. It forms, with the first council of Constantinople in 381, the only two ecumenical councils considered by all christian churches. However it should be noted the absence of the Donatists council and Novatians that there were not invited.

The roman emperor Constantine Ith, convened the council. It has indeed unite the roman empire after defeating Licinius at the battle of Adrianople July 3 324. Realizing the east, he quickly finds the very large number of divisions within christianity. To restore religious peace and build the unity of the church, and probably achieve its political purposes, he decided to convene a council. It brings together representatives of almost all trends of christianity, shortly after the end of the persecutions (those launched by Diocletian lasted until 313, and some bishops still bear the scars of torture inflicted on this occasion).
After several months in which the bishops were unable to agree on a text deciding the nature of the relationship of Christ to the Father, the emperor threat fourteen recalcitrant. Three remain faithful to their designs, which Arius and excommunicated.

The calendar

The passage of landmark from one day to the other is also an arbitrary concept that differed civilizations:
The day can be measured from noon to noon, midnight to midnight in the Roman calendar,
from the sun as in the Hebrew calendar, Muslim and Chinese
or from the sunrise, things did Chaldean, Egyptian, Persian and Syrian.

Genesis 1:5 And God called the light day, and the darkness he called night. And there was evening and there was morning - the first day.

With God, the day begins at sunset and ends at the next sunset ..

We know that the calendars were created by kings or emperors, and that's why they are all different in different countries .. And so, each recorded their festivals, duties, etc .. It is not what we read in the Book of Jubilees ? ..
This is also valid for Bibles certainly ..
We live in a world where everything is handled, because it is the devil who manages this world ..

Romans 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility (not willingly, but by reason of him who subjected (the devil))

1 John 5:19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the wicked one.

Matthew 28:
11 And as they were going, behold, some of the guard went into the city, and told the chief priests all the things that had happened.
12 And having assembled with the elders, they took counsel, and gave a good sum of money to the soldiers,
13 saying, Say, His disciples came by night and stole him away while we slept;
14 and if the governor came to hear about it, we shall persuade, and we will put you out of order.
15 And they took the money, did as they were taught; and that word has spread among the Jews until today.

We still see in this passage a case of corruption so believed what they want us to believe .. And the history of our world, is it not handling people power? .. Is it not the rich who impose all sorts of ways to the people? .. Colonization, pimping, drug, wars, religions, etc ..

God lets falsifications, but God does not allow that withdraws from the holy book which is important .. And that is why we read the Bible with the Spirit of God, not the letter ..
Reading the Bible, I can see the different masters .. What God has written His people, and what comes from the devil ..

We know that the biblical canons were placed by catholics and jews .. But, are they not both enemies of God? ..
Catholics imposing a way of doing and thinking, jews who have not seen the Messiah when he visited them, and crucified, because in fact they were not with God, they followed the idolatry of the nations, they wanted to be like the nations ..

But who crucified the Messiah, are they not pagans or sinners? .. Is it not the jews and the romans? ..
Of course, the romans were in Israel during the passage of the Messiah. The jews were under the control of Rome, Caesar (representative of the world, the power, authority, etc ..) ..

Matthew 21:
33 Hear another parable, There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and surrounded it with a fence and dug a wine press, and built a tower; and let it out to farmers, and went out of the country.
34 And when the fruit season drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen to receive his fruits.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, beat one, killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again he sent other servants more than the first, and he did unto them likewise.
37 Finally, he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him and his inheritance.
39 And he took, they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him ...
45 The chief priests and the pharisees heard his parables, knew that he spoke of them

John 19:
12 Therefore Pilate sought to release him; but the jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend; anyone who makes himself a king opposes Caesar.
13 Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat on the court in the place called the pavement,
14 and in hebrew Gabbatha; (Or it was the preparation of the Passover, it was about the sixth hour;) and he said to the jews, Behold your King!
15 But they cried out, Away with, takes off! Crucify him! Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your king? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
16 So then he delivered him to be crucified; and they took Jesus, and led him away.

This study is to awaken our conscience, because the choice of the flag that is worn is crucial, so will our heavenly life ..
You have to be radical if you want to live, right now, today ..

In the middle ages people had excuses, they did not have a book, nothing, only that catholic priests told them ..
While you, not only you read this study, but you have the opportunity to know our history, you can read, you have the internet, you are no longer innocent, but you have become wise ..

Reading the Bible (which is the book for elected officials, but handled), I see all these traps placed to hurt me .. Manipulated, for the devil walks with God and knows everything, and he has all power except the one to destroy you, but he has the power to deceive you ..

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What have you done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Zacharie3:1 And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and satan standing at his right to oppose him.

Job 1:
6 But one day it happened that the son of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and satan came also among them.
7 And the LORD said unto satan, Whence comest thou? And satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro on the earth and walk there.
8 And the LORD said unto satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is no man on earth like him perfect and upright, fearing God and turning away from evil?
9 Then satan answered the LORD, and said, Is it for nothing that Job fear God?
10 Have You not, You, surrounded on all sides by a protective hedge, he, and his house, and all that belongs to him? You have blessed the work of his hands, and You have abounded her on earth.
11 But stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, you'll see if he does not curse in front Te.
12 And the LORD said unto satan, Behold, all that he has is in your hand, you will not only stretch your hand on him. And satan went out from the presence of the Lord

The key is in verse 12 .. The enemy can do anything ..

We can count in the Bible, some contradictions, particularly between what God says and what we read .. All these topics are explained in detail in my various studies ..

Christians are catholics, or from that branch, but the elect are not christians .. They are Israel .. They are adult baptized in Jesus Christ ..
Israel is therefore elected officials, are not the Jews, because since the passage of Jesus, Israel is not the one under the law, but Israel is he who keeps the commandments of God and is baptized (the witness of Jesus) ..

Apocalypse 12:17 And the dragon was angry against the woman, and went to make war against the remnant of the seed of the woman, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

Apocalypse 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Good meditation ..
If you have some questions, do not hesitate to contact me .. Peace on you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

God vs the world
Page 1 sur 1