ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus Empty
MessageSujet: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 10:46

This no longer applies ..

Not that the law has been erased or abolished, but during the millennium, some practices will no longer, as also today:

Kill, so as to sacrifice ..
We must not kill any living .. For his sacrifice, Jesus rightly abolished death, it brings us eternal life, and he is the last sacrifice, that makes us perfect .. But still, how can I killing a soul which God created? .. in the garden of Eden, we were vegetarian, perfect beings, it is sin that gave birth to death .. During grace, there are tolerances when dining meat, but during the millennium, we are vegetarians, and we will kill more .. If you want to grow spiritually, we should not kill, and we must become vegetarian, as we watch Daniel 1 ..

Isaiah 11:
6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 The cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down with the other, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Isaiah 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. There is no harm done, and nor destroy on all my holy mountain, saith the LORD

The slaves..
We can not be slaves, we do not sell men, all will be "children of God" light for others .., how can I sell my brother or sister? .. And I shall no commerce with foreign to God, no weddings, etc ..

Breads, cakes, incense, etc ..
The bread is the flesh of Jesus, the incense is prayer, and during the holidays, we can meet at the temple and share a meal, but there are more sacrifices, neither of these obligations cakes and other ..

The physical appearance ..
Hair cut in a certain form, beard, circumcision, etc .. We have become spiritual beings, we have no obligations with physical ordinances, only I did not travestirai me .. God gives us the intelligence to understand what we must do, and I have to respect his orders. Obviously we do not observe Jewish customs, these are the ordinances that God gives me I must observe, knowing that He wrote them to make me perfect, holy .. The beard does not make me more holy! .. And for circumcision, Jeremiah tells us that God will circumcise us the heart, this will be the new covenant, He will put His laws in our hearts ..

Here is what we will remember the Torah ..
What is red should not be retained in the sense that you do not kill ...

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 10:51

Firstborn

Exodus 13:
2 Sanctify to Me all the firstborn, whatever opens the womb among the son of Israel, both man and beast; he is mine.
11 And it shall be, when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as He swore to you and to your fathers, and He has given thee,
12 you shall consecrate to the LORD all that opens the womb, and all that opens the door of the beasts that belong to you, the males will be the Lord
13 And first of an ass you shall redeem with a lamb; and if you do not redeem it, break its neck. And all the firstborn of man among thy son, you shall redeem. (They are devoted to God)
14 And when your son asks you in the future, saying, What is this? then say to him, With a strong hand the Lord brought us out of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
15 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would not let us go, that Yahweh killed all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of man to the firstborn of beasts ; This is why I sacrifice to the LORD all that opens the womb, males, and I redeem every firstborn of my son.
16 And this shall be a sign on your hand, and frontlets between thine eyes, for with a mighty hand the Lord brought us out of Egypt.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 10:54

The beginnings

Exodus 23:19 you shall bring into the house of the LORD thy God, the first of the first fruits of your ground.

Deuteronomy 14:22 You dîmeras all the increase of thy seed, that your fields produce each year.

Deuteronomy 15:
19 You shall sanctify to the LORD your God all the firstborn males that come from your herds and your flocks. You shall not plow with the firstborn of your oxen; and you do not tondras the firstborn of your sheep,
21 And if he has a blemish, if it be lame, if he has any bad defect, you shall not sacrifice it to the LORD your God,
22 You shall eat it within thy gates; the unclean and the clean shall eat, like the gazelle and deer.
23 Only you shall not eat the blood; thou shalt pour it upon the earth as water.

Deuteronomy 26:
2 then you take of the first of all the fruits of the earth, that you will draw your land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt put it in a basket, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God has chosen to dwell His name there;
3 and thou shalt come unto the priest that shall be in those days, and tell him, I profess this day unto the LORD thy God, I arrived in the land which the LORD swore to our fathers to give us.
12 When you have finished paying all the tithe of your increase in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow; they may eat within thy gates, and be filled.
13 And thou shalt say before the Lord thy God, I brought my house the holy things, and I also have given them unto the Levite, and the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, according to all thy commandment Thou hast commanded me; I have not transgressed any of Your commandments, neither have I forgotten them.
14 I have not eaten thereof in my affliction, and I have nothing away when I was unclean, and have given point to a death; I listened to the voice of the LORD my God, I have done according to all that You have commanded me.
15 Look to Your holy habitation, from heaven, and bless Your people Israel and the land which You have given us, as You swore to our fathers, a land flowing with milk and honey.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:00

The 10 Commandments

Exodus 20:
1 And God spoke all these words, saying,
2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
4 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of what is in heaven above, and what is on the earth beneath, and which is in the waters beneath the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow thyself to them, nor serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the son, the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me,
6 and kindness to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh His name in vain.
8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work;
10 but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God, thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor your manservant, or your maidservant, nor thy beast, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12 Honour thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
17 You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor's.

Leviticus 18:
4 Ye shall do my ordinances, and keep My statutes to walk there. Me, I am the LORD your God.
5 And you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, by which, if practiced, a man shall live. Me, I am the Lord

Deuteronomy 12:
11 then there will be a place which the LORD your God will choose to dwell His name there; where you bring all that I command you: your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all the choice of your vows you have dedicated to the Lord
12 And you shall rejoice before the Lord your God, you, and your son, and your daughters, and your servants, and your maidservants, and the Levite that is within your gates, because he has no part nor inheritance with you.
13 Take heed to thyself, lest thou not thy burnt offerings in every place that you see;
14 but in the place which the LORD shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee.

16 Only you shall not eat the blood, you pour it upon the earth as water.
23 Only hold fast to not eat the blood, because the blood is the life; and thou shalt not eat the life with the flesh.
24 You shall not eat, you pour it upon the earth as water.
25 You shall not eat, that thou mayest prosper, and thy son after thee, because thou shalt do that which is right in the eyes of the Lord

Deuteronomy 13:
1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and give thee a sign or a miracle,
2 and the sign comes, or the miracle which he spoke to you when he said, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3 Thou shalt not hearken to the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul .

5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death because he has spoken rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to to push you out of the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk; You must purge the evil from among you.

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of your heart, or your friend who is like thee thy soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve d other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth,
8 will grant you do not you with him and you did not listen; and your eye will not spare, and you will not have mercy on him, and you do not and hide;
9 but thou shalt surely kill thy hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and the hand of all the people then;
10 and shalt stone him with stones, that he die, because he sought to lead you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
11 and all Israel shall hear and fear, and will no longer any such evil among you.
12 If, in one of your towns that the LORD thy God giveth thee to dwell in, you hear,
13 Men, son of Belial, are gone out from among you, and led the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, of the gods you have not known;
14 then you make search, and you informeras you, and you enquerras you well; and if that's the truth, if the thing is certain, that such abomination is wrought among you,
15 thou shalt surely smite the edge of the sword the inhabitants of this city; thou destroy completely, and all that will be there, and all his animals, with the edge of the sword.
16 And all its spoil, you Assemble the middle of his place, and shalt burn with fire the city and all its spoil, unto the LORD thy God; and it shall be a heap for ever, it shall not be rebuilt.
17 And it shall cleave nothing of that anathema in your hand, that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of His anger, and He show you mercy, and have compassion on you, and He multiply you, as He swore to your fathers,

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:02

The shabbath

Exodus 31:
13 You, son speaks of Israel, saying, Certainly you will keep My Sabbaths, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that it is I, the LORD that you sanctifies.
14 and you shall keep the Sabbath, because it will be holy, for whosoever doeth any work in that day .... that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
16 And the son of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, --a perpetual covenant.
17 It is a sign between Me and the son of Israel for ever; for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:03

False gods and nations

Leviticus 26:1 You do not make any idols, and you shall set up no graven image you or statue, and you will not put carved stone in your land, to bow down unto them; for I, I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 23:
13 You shall observe all that I have told you; and you do not will mention the name of other gods; it is heard out of thy mouth.
23 For My Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, and I will cut them off.
24 You shall not bow down to their gods, nor shall you serve them, and you will not do according to their works; but you will destroy them completely, and shalt break down their images.
32 You make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against Me, for thou serve their gods; certainly that would be a snare to you.

Exodus 34:
15 lest thou not milked a covenant with the inhabitants of the country, and that when a whoring after their gods and sacrifice to their gods, it will prompt you, and thou eat of their sacrifice,
16 and you take of their daughters unto thy son, and their daughters prostitute themselves after their gods and make that your son a whoring after their gods.
17 --Tu shalt make thee no cast god .--

Leviticus 18:
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, I, I am the Lord your God.
3 You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you dwelt, and you will not do what is done in the land of Canaan, where I bring you, shall you and do not walk in their ordinances.

Leviticus 18:
21 And you let any of thy children to make them pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God. Me, I am the Lord
26 But you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the home-born, nor the stranger who sojourns among you;
27 For the men of the country who were there before you have all these abominations, and the land was defiled;
28 so that the land vomit you not, when you have made unclean, as it vomited out the nation which has been before you.
29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, ... the souls that them shall be cut off from among their people.
30 And you shall keep what I ordered to keep, so that you may not do the abominable customs, which were committed before you; and ye shall not make impure developed by them. Me, I am the LORD your God.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:07

Make someone twisted

Exodus 21:
18 And if men dispute between them, and one hits the other with a stone or with his fist, and he die not, but take the bed,
19 if he gets up and walks out on his stick, the one who hit him will be held leaves; only he shall pay his unemployment, and will heal completely.
20 And whosoever shall smite stick his servant or his maid, and he die under his hand, he shall surely be avenged;
21 only if he stands a day or two days, he shall not be punished because he is his money.
22 And if men strive together, and one of them hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth without misery, a fine will be paid according to what the woman's husband will require it, and he will give after the decision of the judges.

28 If an ox gores a man or a woman, that they die, the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be held not guilty.
29 And if the ox struck his horns before, and that his master had been warned and that he did not kept in custody, and it kills a man or a woman, the ox shall be stoned, and its owner also shall be put to death.
30 And if compensation is imposed, it will give the ransom of his life according to whatever is imposed.
31 Whether he hit a son, or he hit a girl, it will be done according to that judgment.
32 If the ox hit gore a manservant or a maidservant, the owner will give his master thirty shekels of silver, and the ox shall be stoned.
33 And if a man opens a pit, or if a man digs a pit and does not cover it, and an ox or a donkey falls into it,
34 the owner of the pit give compensation, he will give the money to the master of the beast; and the dead beast shall be his.
35 And if an ox of a man strikes the beef neighbor, that he die, they shall sell the live ox, and divide the money, and they also divide the dead.
36 Or if it was known that the bull struck his horns before, and its owner did not take into custody, he will certainly make compensation, beef for beef; and the dead ox shall be his.

Exodus 22:
1 If a man steals an ox or a sheep, and kill it or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for the sheep.
4 If what was stolen is found in his hand alive, whether ox or donkey or sheep, he shall pay double.

5 If a man grazed a field or vineyard and sends his cattle and it grazes in another man's field, he shall make it, the best of his field and the best of his vineyard.

6 If fire break out and catch in thorns, and a heap of corn or wheat on foot, or the field is consumed, he that kindled the fire will make full compensation.

7 If someone gives to his neighbor money or stuff to keep, and they are stolen from the man's house, if the thief is found, he will pay double.
8 If the thief is not found, the master of the house shall be brought before the judges, to swear if he has not put his hand on his neighbor.
9 In all cases of infidelity involving an ox, a donkey touching, touching a sheep, touching a garment, affecting any lost thing we will say, That is - the case of both parties shall come before the judges; the one the judges condemn shall pay double to his neighbor.
10 If a man gives his neighbor to keep a donkey or an ox or a sheep, or any beast, and the beast dies, or it is a fracture, or we took her without man seeing,
11 the oath of the LORD be between the two parties, to see whether he has not put his hand on his neighbor; and the master of the beast accept it, and that one will not make compensation;
12 but if it really was stolen, he shall restore the master,
13 if it was torn, he will bring in testimony; it will not offset what has been torn.
14 And if a man borrowed a beast to his neighbor, and it is done a fracture, or die, and its owner was not with it, he will certainly make compensation.
15 If his teacher was with her, it will not make compensation; if it was hired, it will come for his hire.

16 And if a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed, and lie with her, he will take to his wife, paying a dowry.
17 If her father utterly refuse to give it, it will weigh him money according to the dowry of virgins.

19 Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death.

20 He who sacrifices to a god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed to destruction.

21 Thou shalt not treat her badly and you do not oppress the stranger; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt

22 You shall not afflict any widow or orphan no.
23 If, anything, thou afflict, and they cry out to Me, I certainly hear their cry;
24 and My anger shall burn, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall be widows and your children fatherless.

25 If you lend money to My people, the poor with thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer; you do not lay upon him interest.
26 If you take in pledge the garment of thy neighbor, thou shalt restore it before the sun goes down;
27 for that is his only covering, his garment for his skin, wherein shall he sleep? It shall be, when he shall cry to Me, I will hear; for I am merciful.

28 Thou shalt not revile the judges, and do not curse the ruler of your people.

29 You shall not delay to offer Me the abundance of your attic and what flows from your winepress. The firstborn of your son, you give me the.
30 Thus you will do your ox and your flock, it will be seven days with its mother; the eighth day you shall give me the.
31 And you will be holy men Me, and you shall not eat flesh torn in the field: you shall cast it to dogs.

Exodus 23:
1 You shall not make false rumors. You will not give hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
2 Thou shalt not go after the crowd to do evil; and you do not will answer in a lawsuit leaning toward the crowd, to wrest judgment.
3 And you are not a poor man in his lawsuit.

4 If you meet your enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him.
5 If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee lying under its burden, you shall keep you to abandon; you shall surely loose it with him.

6 Thou shalt not wrest judgment of thy needy in his cause.
7 Keep thee far from a false matter, and do not kill the innocent and righteous; because I will not justify the wicked.
8 And you will not receive a present; for a bribe blinds those who see clearly, and perverts the words of the righteous.
9 You shall not oppress the stranger; because you know what the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt

Leviticus 19:
9 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of thy field, you do not glaneras the gleanings of thy harvest.
10 And you will not glean thy vineyard, neither gather the fallen grains of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger. Me, I am the LORD your God.
11 You shall not steal, and you will not go wrong at each other, and you will not lie to you one to another.
12 And you shall not swear by My name falsely; and thou shalt not profane the name of thy God. Me, I am the Lord
13 Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor, and you do not rob. The wages of thy hired servant shall not remain with thee all night until the morning.
14 You shall not curse the deaf, and you do not put stumbling before the blind, but fear your God. Me, I am the Lord
15 You shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, you will not respect the person of the poor, and you do not honor the face of the rich; you judge your neighbor fairly.
16 Thou shalt not go here and there slanderer among your people. You do not lift up yourself against the life of your neighbor. Me, I am the Lord
17 You shall not hate your brother in your heart. Thou shalt surely rebuke thy neighbor, and not bear sin because of him.
18 You shall not take vengeance, and do not bear any grudge against the son of thy people; but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Me, I am the Lord
19 You shall keep My statutes. Thou shalt not among your cattle, two different species. Thou shalt not sow thy field with two seed species; and you will not put upon you a garment of cloth mixed two wire cash.
20 And if a man lies carnally with a woman, and be servant, betrothed to a man, and she has no way been redeemed nor release, they will be punished; we will not put them to death, because she was not released.

23 And when you come into the land, and have planted all kinds of trees for food, you look in the fruit as forbidden; it will be uncircumcised for you three years, it is eaten.
24 And the fourth year all their fruit shall be holy to praise the Lord
25 And the fifth year you shall eat its fruit, so they'll multiply their report. Me, I am the LORD your God.

26 You shall not eat with blood. - You will practice neither enchantments nor prognoses.
28 And you shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, and you do not make tattoos. Me, I am the Lord

31 -Do not turn to them that have familiar spirits, nor to fortune tellers; do not have recourse to them, to be defiled. Me, I am the LORD your God.
32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honor the face of the old man, and fear thy God. Me, I am the Lord
33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, you do not oppress.
34 The stranger who sojourns among you shall be to you as one born, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt, I, I am the Lord your God.
35 And you shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, nor in the length measurement, nor weight, nor the extent of capacity.
36 You shall have just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin. Me, I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt

Deuteronomy 16:
19 Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respecter of persons; and you will not receive a present; because blind the eyes of the wise and perverts the words of the righteous.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:08

The women

Deuteronomy 22:
5 The woman shall not wear a man's dress, and the man does not clothe a woman's garment; for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD your God.

Exodus 23:26 There will be no female miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of thy days.

Leviticus 12:
2 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, If a woman conceives and gives birth to a son, she shall be unclean seven days; she shall be unclean as in the days of the impurity of her month.
3 On the eighth day we will circumcise the flesh of his foreskin.
4 And she will remain thirty-three days in the blood of her purifying; she shall touch no holy thing, and shall not come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purification are completed.
5 And if it's a girl she gives birth, she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation, and will remain sixty-six days in the blood of her purifying.

Leviticus 18:
19 And you shall not approach a woman in the separation of her uncleanness to uncover her nakedness.
20 And thou shalt not trade with your neighbor's wife, to defile yourself with it.

Leviticus 19:
29 'You shall not profane your daughter, to make her a prostitute, so that the country does not prostitute and the land become full of infamy.

Numbers 5:
6 Speak to the Israelites son, If a man or woman commit any of all the sins of man, by committing a trespass against the LORD, and that soul was guilty,
7 they shall confess their sin they have committed; and the guilty shall restore the principal in this he is guilty, and shall add a fifth, and give it to the one to whom he is guilty.
8 And if the man has no kinsman to whom restitution due the thing, then the thing due, returned to Jehovah shall be the priest, besides the ram of atonement with which atonement is made for him.

13 and a man lies with her, having intercourse with her, and this is hidden from her husband, and she is defiled in secret, and there is no witness against her and she was not surprised;
14 -and the spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife, and she is defiled; or if the spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife, and she would not be defiled;
15 -then the man bring his wife to the priest ..
16 And the priest shall approach, and will stand before the Lord;

Numbers 30:
3 And if a woman has made a vow to the Lord, and it is bound by an obligation in her father's house in her youth,
4 and her father has heard her vow and her obligation by which she bound her soul, and her father has kept silent toward her, all her vows shall stand, and every obligation by which she has bound her soul shall stand.
5 But if her father disallow the day he heard, none of her vows and her obligations by which she bound her soul will remain mandatory; and the Lord will forgive her because her father disapproved.
6 And if she has a husband, and her vow is upon her, or something that escaped her lips by which she bound her soul,
7 and if her husband heard it, and the day he heard he has kept silent toward her, her vows shall stand and her obligations by which she has bound her soul shall stand.
8 But if, on the day her husband hears, he disapproves and breaks the vow is on it and what escaped her lips, by which she bound her soul, the Lord will forgive her.
9 But the vow of a widow or a divorced woman - everything by which she has bound her soul, shall stand for it.
10 And if she made a vow in the house of her husband or if she bound her soul by an oath,
11 and her husband has heard and has kept silent toward her, and did not have disapproved, all her vows shall stand, and every obligation by which she has bound her soul shall stand.
12 But if her husband has broken the day he heard them, then nothing that will come out of his lips, vow or obligation related to his soul, shall stand, her husband broke; and the Lord will forgive her.
13 Any vow and every oath by which one undertakes to afflict his soul, the husband may ratify it, and the husband may break it.
14 And if her husband was absolutely against it, day after day, then it will have ratified all her vows or all obligations it has taken on it; it ratified them because he kept silent toward her on the day he heard them.
15 But if he has explicitly broken after hearing them, then bear the iniquity of his wife.
16 These are the statutes which the Lord commanded Moses, between a man and his wife, between a father and his daughter in her youth in her father's house.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:16

Relatives, nudity

Leviticus 18:
6 No man shall approach the closely to uncover her nakedness. Me, I am the Lord
7 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of your father or the nakedness of your mother is your mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
8 Thou shalt not uncover your father's wife's nakedness is your father's nakedness.
9 The nakedness of thy sister, daughter of thy father or daughter of thy mother, born at home or born abroad - their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
10 The nakedness of the daughter of your son or daughter of your daughter - their nakedness thou not uncover; for that is thy nakedness.
11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father - is your sister, you shall not uncover her nakedness.
12 You shall not uncover your father's sister's nakedness; she is flesh of thy father.
13 You shall not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister; for she is flesh of your mother.
14 You shall not uncover your father's brother's nakedness; you shall not approach his wife, she is your aunt.
15 You shall not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law, she is the wife of thy son; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
16 You shall not uncover the woman your brother's nakedness; it is thy brother's nakedness.
17 You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter; thou shalt not take the daughter of her son or the daughter of his daughter, to uncover her nakedness; they are his own flesh, it is a crime.
18 And thou shalt not take a wife to her sister, to vex uncover her nakedness beside her, during her lifetime.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:28

Men

Leviticus 18:
22 You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a woman is an abomination.
23 Thou shalt not lie with any beast to defile yourself with it; and a woman shall not stand before a beast to lie down thereto, it is confusion.
24 You will make yourselves unclean by any of these things, for by all these the nations which I cast out before you have made unclean;
25 and the country has made unclean; and I punished him his iniquity, and the land vomits its inhabitants.

Leviticus 20:
9 Everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he hath cursed his father and mother, his blood is on him.
11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife discovered the nakedness of their father; they shall surely be put to death, both, their blood is upon them.
12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, they will be put to death, both; they have wrought confusion, their blood is upon them.
14 And if a man takes a wife and her mother, it is a disgrace; they shall be burnt with fire, he and them, and there will be no infamy among you.
16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, whatever it is, to lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman and the beast; they will certainly be put to death, their blood is upon them.
17 And if a man takes his sister, daughter of his father or daughter of his mother, and sees her nakedness, and she see his nakedness, it is a shame, they will be cut before the eyes of the son of their people; he discovered the nakedness of his sister, he shall bear his iniquity.
18 And if a man lie with a woman having her sickness, and uncovers her nakedness, he exposes her flow, and she uncovered the fountain of her blood, they will both be cut off from among their people.
19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister; for he who does this exposes his own flesh, they shall bear their iniquity.
20 And if a man lie with his aunt, he discovered the nakedness of his uncle; they shall bear their sin, they will die childless.
21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is impurity; he discovered his brother's nakedness, they will not have children.

Numbers 19:
11 He who touched a dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days.
12 He shall purify himself with it on the third day and the seventh day he shall be clean; but if he does not purify himself the third day, then it will not clean the seventh day.
13 Whosoever toucheth the dead body of a man who is dead and will not be purified, has defiled the tabernacle of the Lord; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel, because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon it; it will be his uncleanness is still on it.
14 This is the law, when a man dies in a tent, anyone who comes into the tent, and all that is in the tent, shall be unclean seven days;
15 And every open vessel, on which no covering bound, is unclean.
16 And whoever touches, in the fields, a man who is slain by the sword, or a dead body or a human bone, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.
17 And they shall take for the unclean of the powder which was burned for purification, and shall be put in running water in a vase.
18 And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it on the tent and all the vessels, and on the people who are there, and upon him that touched a bone or the slain, or the dead, or the grave;
19 and the clean person shall sprinkle on the unclean on the third day and the seventh day, and he shall purify the seventh day; and wash his clothes and bathe in water, and shall be clean.
20 And the man who shall be unclean and who will not be purified, that soul shall be cut off from among the congregation - because he defiled the sanctuary of the Lord, water separation has not sprinkled on him, he is unclean.
21 And this shall be a statute. And he who sprinkles the water of separation shall wash his clothes, and he who touches the water of separation shall be unclean until evening.
22 And whatever the unclean person affected shall be unclean; and whoever has touched be unclean until evening.

Numbers 27:
8 And thou shalt speak to the son of Israel, saying, When a man dies without a son, you will spend his inheritance to his daughter.
9 And if he has no daughter, give his inheritance to his brothers.
10 And if he has no brothers, give his inheritance to his father's brothers.
11 And if there are no brothers of his father, ye shall give his inheritance to his kinsman that of his family, it is the closest, and he shall possess it. And it will be for the son of Israel a statute of right, as the LORD commanded Moses.

Numbers 30:
2 When a man has made a vow to the Lord, or when he has made an oath to bind his soul with a bond, he will not break his word; shall do according to all that is out of his mouth.

Deuteronomy 19:
14 Thou shalt not remove thy neighbor terminals, as predecessors have set in thine inheritance which thou shalt inherit in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it.
15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he committed on the testimony of two witnesses or on the testimony of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

Deuteronomy 21:
15 If a man has two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have borne him the son, as the one that loved the hated, and the firstborn son is the one that is hated,
16 then, the day he will inherit his son what is his, he may not make first-born son of one that is loved, preferably to the son of the hated, which is the firstborn ;
17 but to recognize the firstborn son of the hated, to give him double portion of all that is found to be him; because it is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

18 If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and they have chastened, and he did not have listened,
19 then his father and mother take him and bring the elders of his city at the gate of his place;
20 and they say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and drunkard;
21 and all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die; You must purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear and fear.

Deuteronomy 22:
1 If you see your brother's ox or his sheep astray, you do not hide thyself from before them, thou shalt surely bring them back to your brother.
2 And if your brother is not near you, or that you do not know it, thou shalt bring the beast to your house; and it shall be with you until your brother seeks it, then thou shalt him.
3 And you shall do with his donkey, and you shall do with his garment, and you shall do with any lost thing that your brother has lost and you have found, you will not be able to hide.
4 If you see your brother's donkey or his ox fallen on the road, you do not you will hide in front of them, you will not fail to raise with him.
5 The woman shall not wear a man's dress, and the man does not clothe a woman's garment; for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD your God.
6 If you meet before you in the way, in any tree or on the ground, a bird's nest with young ones or eggs, and the mother is sitting on the young or on the eggs, do not take the mother with small;
7 thou shalt surely let the dam go, and take the young to thee; that thou mayest prosper and that you may prolong your days.
8 If you build a new house, you shall make a parapet for your roof, that you may do it not blood on your house, if someone were to fall in.
9 You shall not sow your vineyard with two species of seed, lest the whole of the seed you have sown and the report of your vineyard not be sanctified.
10 'You shall not plow with an ox and an ass together.
11 -You do not you will dress a mixed cloth, wool and linen woven together.

13 If a man takes a wife and goes in to her, and that he hates,
14 and blames him for acts which give opportunity to speak, and make it run on some bad noise, and say, I took this woman, and I approached her, and I have not found a virgin,
15 then the father of the young woman and her mother, take the signs of virginity of the young woman and produce them before the elders of the city in the gate;
16 and the father of the young woman say to the elders, I gave my daughter to this man, and he hates her;
17 and behold, he blames him for acts which give opportunity to speak, saying, I have not found your virgin; and here are the signs of the virginity of my daughter. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
18 And the elders of that city shall take the man and chastise.
19 And because he has made a bad running noise on a virgin of Israel, they will make him pay a fine of one hundred silver coins, and they will give them to the father of the young woman; and she shall be his wife, and he may not put her away all his days.
20 'But if this is true, if the signs of virginity were not found in young women,
21 then they shall bring out the young woman at the entrance to the house of his father and the men of his city shall stone her with stones that she die; for she hath wrought folly in Israel by prostituting herself in her father's house; You must purge the evil from among you.

23 -If a virgin is engaged to a man, and a man in the city and lies with her,
24 you shall bring them both to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them with stones that they die, the girl because, being in the city, she did not cry, and man, because he has humbled his neighbor's wife; You must purge the evil from among you.
25 And if in the fields, the man found the engaged girl and that, making him violent, and lie with her, then the man that lay with her shall die alone;
26 and you shall do nothing to the girl, there is no sin worthy of death of the girl, because it's as if someone was against his neighbor and killing, and this case is ;
27 because he found it in the field, the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.
28 If a man finds a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes the and lies with her, and they be found,
29 the man that lay with her shall give to the father of the girl fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, since he humiliated; he may not put her away all his days.
30 A man will not take his father's wife, and shall not increase's skirt of his father.

Deuteronomy 23:
1 He that is a eunuch, or for being wrinkled or having been cut, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD
2 The illegitimate child shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD
3 An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even their tenth generation shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD forever;
7 -You do not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother; thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian, because you stayed abroad as at home.
8 The son born to them in the third generation, shall enter into the congregation of the LORD

10 If there is among you any man who is not clean, for any night of accident it out without the camp; he will not enter the camp;
11 and on the night he bathe in water; and at sunset he will enter the camp.
12 And you shall have a place outside the camp, and shalt go forth out there;
13 and get, in addition to your weapons, a stake; and it shall be, when thou will sit outside, you dig therewith stake, you will return to you, and you cover what came out of you.
14 For the Lord your God walks in your camp to deliver you and to give up your enemies before you; and thy camp be holy, that He does not see anything unseemly among you, and He will turn away from thee.

15 Thou shalt not deliver unto his master the servant which is escaped at home to to his master;
16 he shall dwell with thee, in thy midst, in the place he will choose in one of thy gates, where it pleases, you do not oppress.
17 There will, of the daughters of Israel, no woman doomed to prostitution, and there will, of the son of Israel, no man doomed to prostitution.
18 You shall not bring in the house of the LORD thy God, for any vow, the hire of a prostitute, or the price of a dog; because they are both an abomination to the LORD thy God.
19 Thou shalt not take interest of thy brother, interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of anything whatsoever that lends at interest.
20 You shall take a foreign interest, but of thy brother thou shalt not take interest; so that the Lord your God may bless you in everything to which you put your hand in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
21 When you voueras a vow to the LORD your God, do not slack to pay it; for the LORD your God surely require it of you, and there will be sin unto thee;
22 But if thou shalt forbear to vow, there will be no sin on you.
23 What will come from your lips, a voluntary offering which you have promised with your mouth, you shall take heed to do it, as you vow to the LORD your God.
24 If you enter the vineyard of thy neighbor, thou mayest eat grapes thy appetite and satiate you; but you do not put any in your basket.
25 If you go into the corn of thy neighbor, thou mayest pluck the ears with your hand; but you do not rise up a sickle corn of thy neighbor.

Deuteronomy 24:
1 If a man takes a woman and wife, and it happens that she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found something in it unseemly, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
2 And it will come out of his house and go away, and may be to another man.
3 And if the latter husband hate her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce and puts it in her hand, and return to his house, or if the latter husband who took her for his wife dies ,
4 then her first husband, who sent her away, may not take it back to be his wife after she has been defiled; because it is an abomination before the Lord, thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
5 If a man has taken a new wife, he shall not go to the army, and he will be responsible in any case, he shall be free for his house for a year, and shall cheer his wife that has taken.
6 No man shall take in pledge the two wheels or the millstone, for he taketh pledge life.
7 If there is a man who has stolen one of his brethren, the son of Israel, who has treated as a slave and sold it, that thief shall die; You must purge the evil from among you.
8 Take heed in the plague of leprosy, to observe and do according to all that the priests the Levites, teach you; you shall observe to do as I have commanded them.

10 When thou shalt make thy neighbor any loan, you do not go into his house to get his pledge
11 you shall stand outside, and the man to whom you lend bring forth the pledge outside.
12 And if the man is poor, do not you lie down on his pledge
13 you shall surely return the pledge at sundown; and he lieth in his garment and bless you; and it shall be righteousness before the Lord your God.
14 You shall not oppress a man poor and needy pledges of thy brethren or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates.
15 In his day you shall give him his wages; the sun will not set on him, for he is poor and his desire carries it; lest he cry against thee unto the Lord and there is no sin on you.
16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the son, and the son will not be put to death for fathers, they will be put to death for his own sin.
17 Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of the stranger or the fatherless, and you will not take in pledge the garment of a widow.

Deuteronomy 25:
1 When there is a dispute between men, and they come to court and we will judge them, we just declare the righteous and the wicked wicked declare.
4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox while it treads out the grain.
5 When brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and he will have no son, the wife of the dead will not go outside ally to a stranger; levir her come to her, and take a wife to her and fulfill his duty to levir.
6 And it shall be that the firstborn whom she bears shall succeed in the name of the dead brother, and his name will not be erased from Israel.
7 And if he does not like the man to take his sister, his sister-up to the gate to the elders and say, My levir refuses to take up the name of his brother in Israel, he will not fulfilling to me his widow inheritance.
8 And the elders of his city shall call him and speak to him; and if he stands firm and says, He does not like to take it,
9 then his brother's wife shall come to him before the eyes of the ancients, and shall take away his sandal from his foot, and spit in his face, and answer and say, Thus it is done to the man who does not build the house of his brother.
10 And his name shall be called in Israel the house barefoot.
11 If men have a quarrel with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who strikes him, and she extends her hand and grasps celui- one by the secrets, you shall cut off her hand,
12 thine eye shall not pity.
13 You shall not have in your bag different weights, a great and a small;
14 you will not have in your house two different phase shifted, large and small.
15 You shall have a perfect and just weight, you will have a perfect and just ephah, that thy days may be long in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:31

The Year of Jubilee

Exodus 23:
10 Six years you shall sow your land and gather in its report;
11 and the seventh you shall let fallow, and you shall let uneducated and the poor of your people may eat; and what they leave to rest, the beasts of the field shall eat. Thou shall do with your vineyard and your olive grove.

Deuteronomy 31:
10 And Moses commanded them, saying, After seven years, at the appointed time of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles,
11 when all Israel comes to appear before the LORD thy God, rather that He will choose, you shall read this law before all Israel in their ears;
12 you will assemble the people, men and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the Lord your God, and that they observe to do all the words of this law;

Leviticus 25:
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, the country will celebrate a sabbath to the LORD
3 Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the report;
4 and in the seventh year there will be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath to the Lord, you do not sow thy field, and you do not prune your vineyard.
5 You shall not reap what just yourself of your previous harvest, and you do not gather the grapes of thy vine undressed, it is a year of rest for the land.
6 And the sabbath of the country will be food, to thee, and to thy servant, and thy handmaid, and thy hired servant and your guest who stay at home,
7 and your cattle and the animals that will be in your country, its report shall be for food.
8 And you shall count seven weeks of years, seven times seven years; and the days of seven Sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years.
9 And in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, thou shalt smite the loud sound of the trumpet; the day of atonement shall ye spend the trumpet throughout all your land;
10 and ye shall hallow the fiftieth year of the year, and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants, it will be a jubilee for you; you shall return every man to his possession, and you shall return every man to his family.
This year 11 of the fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you, you do not sow, you do not reap what comes of itself, and you do not gather the grapes of thy vine undressed;
12 because it is the Jubilee, you shall be holy; you shall eat it there, taking it out of the field.
13 In this year of Jubilee, each will return to his possession.
14 And if you sell anything to your neighbor, or if you buy from the hand of your neighbor, that no one is wrong to his brother.
15 You buy from your neighbor based on the number of years since the Jubilee; he shall sell to you according to the number of years of the.
16 A proportion that the number of years is great, you increase the price; and in proportion to the number of years is small, you diminish the price, for it is the number of crops that he sells you.
21 I will command My blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it will give the three-year product.
22 And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat old produce until the ninth year; until her fruits come in ye shall eat the old.
23 And the land shall not be sold in perpetuity, for the land is Mine; because ye are to Me as strangers and sojourners.
24 And in all the land of your possession you shall grant a redemption for the land.
25 If your brother has become poor, and sells some of his possession, while he who has the right of redemption, his next of kin, come and redeem the thing his brother sold.
26 But if a man have no one having right of redemption, and his hand have acquired and found sufficient enough for its redemption,
27 it will count the years since its sale, and restore the surplus to the man to whom he sold it, and return to his possession.
28 And if his hand has not found sufficient enough to make him the thing sold shall remain in the hand of him who has bought it until the year of Jubilee, will be the sold out in the jubilee, and seller return to his possession.
29 And if a man sell a dwelling house in a walled city, he will have his right of redemption until the end of the year of its sale, redemption right will remain a whole year;
30 but if it is not redeemed before the full year is completed, the house that is in the walled city will remain permanently to the buyer, throughout his generations; it will not be released at the Jubilee.
31 But the houses of the villages which have no walls around it, will be considered as fields of the country; there will be redemption for them, and they will be released in the Jubilee.
32 And as for the cities of the Levites, the houses in the cities of their possession, the Levites shall have a perpetual right of redemption.
33 And if anyone has bought one of the Levites, the house sold in the city of his possession shall be released in the Jubilee; because the houses of the cities of the Levites are their possession in the midst of the son of Israel.
34 And the fields of the suburbs of their cities shall not be sold, for it is their perpetual possession.
35 And if your brother has become poor, and his hand became trembling beside thee, thou shalt relieve him, foreign or host, that he may live beside you.
36 Thou shalt not take him no interest or usury; and fear thy God; that thy brother may live beside you.
37 Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, and you will not give him thy victuals for increase.
38 I, I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt to give you the land of Canaan, to be your God.
39 And if thy brother grow poor beside you, and sells himself to you, you shall not do him not do slave service;
40 it will be with you as a hired servant and a host; it will serve you until the Year of Jubilee,
41 Then shall he depart from thee, he and his son with him, and he will return to his family, and return to the possession of his fathers.
42 For they are My servants, whom I brought out of Egypt; they will not be sold as slaves are sold.
43 You shall not rule over him with rigor, but shall fear your God.
44 But as for thy servant, and your servant will be yours ... from the nations which surround you, of those, you will buy the servants and maids.
45 And you also buy into the son of the strangers that sojourn among you, and their families who are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
46 And you will leave the inheritance to your son after you, they have possession; you will use them forever; but over your brethren, Israel's son, a man does not dominate with hardness on his brother.
47 And if a stranger or a man who stays at home has been enriched, and thy brother who is next to him became poor and is sold to the stranger who sojourns with you, or a man from the family abroad
48-after that he is sold there shall be his redemption; One of his brothers may redeem him;
49 or his uncle or his uncle's son may redeem him; or a close relative of his family may redeem him; or if his hand can reach there, he may redeem itself.
50 And he shall reckon with him that bought him from the year that he sold to him until the Year of Jubilee; money and its price will be due to the number of years; it will be his master as the days of a hired man.
51 If there are still many years, he shall pay the price of his redemption out of these, the price for which it was bought
52 and if there remain a few years until the year of Jubilee, he shall count with him; Due to the number of years it will restore the price of his redemption.
53 he shall be with him as a hireling, year by year; the master shall not rule over him with rigor before thine eyes.
54 And if he is not redeemed by these means, he released the year of jubilee, he and his son with him.
55 For the son of Israel are servants Me; they are My servants that I brought forth out of Egypt Me, I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 15:
1 At the end of seven years thou shalt make a release.
2 And this is the manner of release, any creditor will release his hand from the loan he has made to his neighbor; it does not require of his neighbor or his brother, because it is declared release of the Lord
3 Thou lay upon abroad; but your hand will release your brother will have what is yours,
4 except when there is poor point in your midst; for the LORD will bless you abundantly in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it,
5 Only if you carefully listen to the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all this commandment which I command you today.
6 For the Lord your God will bless you as He told you; and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but you shall not borrow against security; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.
7 If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not harden your heart, and you do not shut your hand from thy poor brother;
8 but you shall open your hand generously, and you lend him sufficient for his need in which it is located.

9 Beware lest there is some thought in your heart of Belial, and lest you should say, The seventh year, the year of release, and thine eye be evil against thy brother poor, and you do not give him, and he cry against thee unto the LORD, and it be sin in you.
10 You shall give him freely, and your heart shall not be grieved when you give to him; for because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything to which you put your hand.
11 For the poor will not fail in the middle of the country; therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor and to thy needy, in thy land.
12 If your brother, a Hebrew man or woman, you have been sold, he shall serve six years and in the seventh year you shall let him go free from thee.
13 And when you think of him go free from you, you do not let him go away empty.
14 You give him liberally from your flock and from your threshing floor and thy wine, give him this what the LORD thy God hath blessed thee;

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:37

Celebrations

Deuteronomy 16:
16 three times a year all your males appear before the LORD thy God, instead He chose, in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and the feast of tabernacles ; and they shall not appear before the Lord empty,
17 but every man according as his hand can give, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God, which He will give you.

Exodus 23:
14 three times a year you me a feast.
15 'You shall keep the feast of unleavened bread; seven days, the time appointed of the month Abib, you shall eat unleavened bread, as I commanded you, for in that month you came out of Egypt; and they shall not appear before Me empty;
16 And the feast of the harvest of the first fruits of your labors, of what you sow in the field; - And the feast of ingathering at the end of the year, when you gather the fruit of your field work.
17 Three times in the year all your males shall appear before the Lord GOD

18 Thou shalt not offer the blood of My sacrifice with leavened bread; and the fat of My feast shall not pass the night until matin.- Thou shalt not seethe a kid in its mother's milk.

Exodus 34:
22 And thou shalt make the feast of weeks, the first fruits of the wheat harvest, and the feast of harvest, the end of the year.

Leviticus 23:
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, The feasts of the Lord, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations. These are my feasts,
March 6th day we work; and the seventh day is a sabbath of rest, a holy convocation; you shall do no work, it is a Sabbath to the LORD in all your dwellings.
4 These are the feasts of the Lord, holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their time.
5 The first month, the fourteenth day of the month, between the evenings, is the passover to Jehovah
6 And on the fifteenth day of this month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD seven days you shall eat unleavened bread.
7 The first day ye have a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service;
8 and you present to the LORD for seven days, an offering by fire, in the seventh day shall be a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service.
9 And the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
10 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you and you'll reap the harvest, you shall bring to the priest a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest;
14 And you shall eat neither bread nor roasted grain, nor green ears, until this same day, until you have brought an offering to your God. It is a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
15 And you shall count from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering, seven weeks; they will be complete,
16 You shall count fifty days to the day after the seventh Sabbath, and you present to the LORD a new meat offering;
21 And you shall proclaim a call on that same day; it will be to you a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service, is a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
22 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of thy field, and you do not glaneras the gleanings of your harvest; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger. Me, I am the LORD your God.
24 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, there will be a rest for you, a memorial of jubilation, a holy convocation;
25 You shall do no work of service, and you present to the LORD an offering made by fire.
27 Similarly, the tenth day of this seventh month is the day of atonement, it shall be to you a holy convocation, and you shall afflict your souls, and you present to the LORD an offering made by fire.
28 And that day you shall do no work because it is a day of atonement, to make atonement for you before the Lord your God.
29 For every soul who does not grieve in the same day shall be cut off from his people.
30 And every soul that will do any work on this same day, that soul will I destroy from among his people.
31 You shall do no work, it is a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
32 It is a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls. The ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.
34 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month, the Feast of Tabernacles will be celebrated to the LORD for seven days.
35 The first day shall be a holy convocation; you shall do no work of service.
36 Seven days you shall offer to the LORD an offering made by fire; the eighth day you shall have a holy convocation, and you present to the LORD an offering made by fire, it is a solemn assembly; you shall do no work of service.
37 These are the feasts of the Lord, which you shall proclaim as holy convocations, to present an offering made by fire unto the LORD, burnt offerings, and meat offerings, sacrifices and libations, each day which is established to date,
38 besides the Sabbaths of Yahweh, and besides your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings that you give to the Lord
39 And the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you have gathered in the land, you shall celebrate the Lord of the feast seven days, the first day there shall be rest, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath.
40 And the first day you will take the fruit of beautiful trees, palm branches and boughs of leafy trees and willows of the brook; and you shall rejoice before the Lord your God seven days.
41 And you shall celebrate the feast as a feast to the LORD for seven days each year; it is a perpetual statute throughout your generations you shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
42 You shall dwell in booths seven days; all the natives in Israel dwell in booths,
43 that your generations may know that I made Israel live in booths son, when I brought them out of Egypt Moi country, I am the Lord your God.

Numbers 9:
10 Speak to the Israelites son, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity is unclean because of a dead body, or is on a journey far away, he will do the Passover to the LORD
11 They will do the second month, on the fourteenth day, between the evenings; they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs;
13 But the man who is clean and who is not traveling, that fails to keep the Passover, that soul shall be cut off from his people; because he brought not the offering of Jehovah in its appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.

Deuteronomy 16:
5 'You will not be able to sacrifice the passover in one of thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee;
6 but rather that the Lord thy God shall choose to make dwell His name there you shall sacrifice the Passover in the evening at sunset, at the time when you came out of Egypt;
7 and thou shalt bake and eat it in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose; and in the morning you shall return to you, and you will go to your tents.
11 And you shall rejoice before the LORD thy God, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy servant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are among you, in the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to make dwell His name.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:40

To sin

Leviticus 5:
1 And if anyone sins in that witnessing and hearing the voice of adjuration, having seen or known, he does not declare the thing, then he shall bear his iniquity;

2 or if someone touched any unclean thing, whether the dead body of an unclean wild beast or the dead body of an unclean domestic animal or the dead body of an unclean reptile, and that this be him remained hidden, while he is unclean and guilty;
3-or if he touch the uncleanness of man, whatever his uncleanness by which he makes unclean, and it be hid from him, when he knows, then he is guilty;

4 -or if someone speaking lightly of her lips, vowed to do harm or good, according to all that the man utters slightly swearing, and it be hid from him, when he knoweth, he is guilty in any of these points.
5 And it shall be, if he is guilty in any of these points, it will confess that wherein he hath sinned;

17 And if any man sin, and made in respect of any of all the commandments of the LORD, which should not be done, and did not know he is guilty, and shall bear his iniquity.

Leviticus 6:
2 If anyone sins and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lied to his neighbor for something that was entrusted to him, or been deposited in his hands, or he stole, or oppressed his neighbor;
3 or has found a lost thing, and he falsely therein, and swear to a lie against one of all the things a man does, sinning in the making;
4 then, if he has sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took stolen, or the thing he extorted, or the deposit that was entrusted to him, or lost thing which he found,
5 or anything with regard to what he has sworn falsely; and he shall restore the principal, and add a fifth part thereof; he will give it to him to whom it belongs, on the day of his trespass offering.

Leviticus 7:
26 And you shall not eat any blood in any of your dwellings, whether of fowl or of cattle.
27 Every soul that eateth any blood whatsoever, that soul shall be cut off from his people.

Leviticus 10:
9 Do not drink wine nor strong drink, you and your son with you, when ye go into the tent of meeting, that ye die not. It is a perpetual statute throughout your generations,
10 that ye may prove what is between holy and unholy, and between the unclean and the clean,

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:44

The clean and unclean animals

Deuteronomy 14:
3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
4 These are the beasts that you shall eat, the ox, sheep, and goats;
5 the stag and gazelle and the deer and the ibex, and Dishon, and the wild ox, and sheep.
6 And every beast that has split the nail and foot completely divided in two nails, and chews the cud, among the beasts, you shall eat.
Only 7 of this you do not eat among those that chew the cud and of those fingernail split and divided, the camel, and the hare, and the coney; because they chew the cud but do not have cloven hoofs; they are unclean to you,
8 and the swine, because it has cloven hoofs, but does not chew the cud; he is unclean to you. You shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead body.
9 'You shall eat this, of all that is in the waters, you may eat anything that has fins and scales,
10 and you shall not eat that have not fins and scales; it is unclean to you.
11 'You may eat any clean bird.
12 But these you shall not eat, the eagle and the osprey and the sea eagle,
13 and the falcon, and the kite, and the falcon after its kind;
14 and every raven after his kind;
15 and the female ostrich and the male ostrich, and the seagull, and the hawk after its kind;
16 the owl, and the ibis and the swan,
17 and the pelican, and the vulture, and diving,
18 and the stork and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
19 And all flying reptile will be unclean; we do not eat.
20 You may eat any clean bird.
21 'You shall not eat any dead body; give it unto the stranger that is within thy gates, and eat it; or you may sell it to the showman; for thou art a holy people to the LORD your God. - Thou shalt not seethe a kid in its mother's milk.
22 You dîmeras all the increase of thy seed, that your fields produce each year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, rather that He shall choose to make dwell His name, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and thine oil, and the firstborn of your herd and of thy flock, that you may learn always to fear the LORD thy God.
24 And if the way is too long for you, so that you can not transport them because the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to put His name is too far from you, because the LORD your God has blessed you,
25 then you shall give them for money, and bind up the money in thy hand, and go to the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;
26 and you shall give the money for whatever your soul desires, for the herd or the flock, or wine or strong drink, for whatever your soul asks you, and you shall eat there before the LORD your God and you shall rejoice, you and your household.
27 And thou shalt not forsake him who is within your gates, because he has no part nor inheritance with you.
28 -At the end of three years you shall bring forth all the tithe of thy harvest this year, and lay it up within your gates.
29 And the Levite, who has no part nor inheritance with you, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.

Leviticus 11:
9 You shall eat this, of all that is in the waters: you may eat anything that has fins and scales in the waters, in the seas and in the rivers.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, -you shall be an abomination.
11 This will be an abomination; ye shall not eat of their flesh, and you will abhor their carcasses.

20 All flying reptile that walks on four legs, you shall be an abomination.
Only 21 of you will eat of it all the flying creatures that go on all four, those which have above their feet, legs with which they jump on the earth.
22 These are the children of them you eat: the locust after his kind, and the solham their kind, and khargol their kind, and khagab its kind.
23 But flying reptile that has four feet shall be an abomination to you;
24 and through them you will unclean; whoever touches their carcass shall be unclean until evening;
25 and whoever carries something of their carcass shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until evening.
26 Any animal that has cloven hoofs, but not completely divided up and do not chew the cud, is unclean to you; Whoever touches them will be unclean.
27 And whatever goeth on its paws, among all animals that go on all four, you will be unclean; whoever touches their carcass shall be unclean until evening;
28 And he that brought their carcass shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until evening. They are unclean to you.
29 And this will be unclean among the creatures that move on the earth: the mole, and the mouse, and the lizard after its kind;
30 and the groaning lizard, and the coakh, and letaa, and the snail, and the chameleon.
31 These are unclean to you among all that swarm; Whoever touches the dead shall be unclean until evening.
32 And everything on which it falls when they are dead, shall be unclean: wooden utensil, clothing, skin, or bag, -any object used for any purpose, will be put in water, and be unclean until in the evening; then he shall be clean;
33 and any earthen vessel in which it falls in something ... anything that is in it, shall be unclean, and you will break the camel;
34 and any food we eat, where it comes from this water shall be unclean; and all drink that drink in a vase whatsoever, shall be unclean;
35 and all on which falls something of their dead bodies shall be unclean; oven and be broken down: they are unclean, and they are unclean;
36 But a fountain or a well, a water cluster, will net. But the one who touches their carcass shall be unclean.
37 And if he becomes something of their dead bodies on a seed that is sown, it shall be clean;
38 but if we had put water on the seed, and he fell on it something of their dead bodies, it will be impure.
39 And if he dies a beast who serve you food, he who touches its carcass shall be unclean until evening;
40 and whoever eats of its carcass shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until evening; He also who carries its carcass shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until evening.
41 And every creeping thing that creeps on the earth shall be an abomination; we do not eat.
42 Of all that creep on their bellies, and everything that walks on four legs, and all that has many feet among all the creatures that move on the earth, you shall not eat; for it is an abomination.
43 Do not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creeps, and do not defile yourselves with them, so you are unclean by them.
44 For I am the Lord your God: you shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and be holy because I am holy; and you will not make your souls unclean by any creeping thing that creeps on the earth.
45 For I am the Lord who brought you up out of Egypt, that I am your God and be holy because I am holy.
46 This is the law of the beasts and birds, and every living creature that moves in the waters, and every creature that creeps on the earth;
47 to discern between the unclean and the clean, and between the animal that we eat and animals that will not eat.

Leviticus 17:
15 And anyone, both born in the land that the stranger, who eats the body of a dead animal itself or torn, wash his clothes and bathe in water, and be unclean until evening, then she shall be clean.
16 And if she does not wash his clothes and does not wash his flesh, it shall bear his iniquity.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:46

Blood

Leviticus 17:
10 And whosoever of the house of Israel or of the strangers that sojourn among them, eateth any blood whatsoever, I will set My face against he that eateth blood, and I cut him off from among his people ;
11 because the life of the flesh is in the blood; and Me I have given to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.
12 Therefore I said to the son of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, and the stranger who sojourns among you eat blood.
13 And whosoever of Israel and son of the strangers that sojourn among them will, in hunting, a beast or fowl that may be eaten shall pour out the blood and dust will cover;
14 for as to the life of all flesh, its blood is the life in it; and I told the son of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of any flesh; because the soul of all flesh is its blood; whoever eats shall be cut off.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:47

Flux

Leviticus 15:
2 Talk to the son of Israel, and say to them, Any man who has a flow from his flesh - its flow makes it unclean.
3 And this shall be his uncleanness in his flux, or his flesh runs with his discharge, or his flesh retains its flow, it is his uncleanness.
4 Every bed on which lieth one who is suffering from a flux shall be unclean; and everything on which he sits will be unclean.
5 And the man who touched her bed shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
6 And he that sitteth on an object on which the one with the flow shall sit, shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
7 And whoever touches the flesh of him that the flux shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
8 And if the one with the flux spit on a man who is clean, he shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
9 Any chariot on which to mount the one with the flux shall be unclean.
10 And whoever touches anything that was under him shall be unclean until evening; He also who carries any of those things shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
11 And everyone who has been touched by one with the flow and that has not washed his hands in water shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
12 And the earthen vessel that he who has the flow will be affected will be broken; and every vessel of wood shall be rinsed in water.
13 And when that which the stream will be cleansed of his there seven days for his cleansing; then he shall wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water; and be clean.
16 And when the seed comes out of a man, he shall wash in water all his flesh; and be unclean until evening.
17 And any clothing or skin on which there will be the seed, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until evening.
18 And a woman with whom a man lieth having intercourse with her; ..they shall wash in water, and be unclean until evening.
19 And if a woman has a flow, and her flux in her flesh be blood, she will be in her separation seven days, and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening.
20 And anything on which she lieth in her separation shall be unclean; and everything on which she has been seated will be unclean;
21 and whoever touches her bed shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
22 And whoever touches anything whatsoever, on which she sitteth, shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
23 And if there is anything on the bed or on the object, whatever it is, on which she sitteth, whoever has touched be unclean until evening.
24 And if a man has sex with her, and her impurity be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and every bed on which he lies shall be unclean.
25 And when a woman has a flow of blood flowing several days off the time of her separation, or when it flows beyond the time of her separation, all the days of the flux of her uncleanness she is unclean as the days of his separation.
26 Every bed on which she lies all the days of her discharge shall be to her as the bed of her separation; and everything on which she sitteth shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.
27 And everyone who has touched any such shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes and bathe in water; and be unclean until evening.
28 And if she is cleansed of her discharge, she shall count seven days and afterwards she shall be clean;
31 And you will separate the son of Israel from their uncleanness, and they will not die in their uncleanness, when they defile My tabernacle that is in their midst.
32 This is the law for one who has a flow or that which comes out of the seed that makes him unclean,
33 and for the woman who suffers because of his months during her separation, and for anyone who has a flow, whether man or woman, and for him who sleeps with an unclean woman.

Numbers 5:
2 Command the children of Israel son they put out of the camp every leper, and anyone who has an issue, and whoever is unclean by a dead body.
3 Both man woman, you step outside; you step outside the camp so they will not defile their camps, among which I live.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:49

Disease

Leviticus 13:
2 If a man has in the skin of his flesh a tumor, or a scab, or a bright spot, and it has become in the skin of his flesh a sore as of leprosy, shall be brought to Aaron the priest or to one of his son, the priests;
3 and the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of his flesh; and if the hair in the plague is turned white, and if the sore seems deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy; And the priest shall see, and shall pronounce him unclean.
4 And if the bright spot in the skin of his flesh is white, and if it does not seem deeper than the skin, and if the hair is not turned white, the priest shall shut up for seven days of the plague;
5 and the priest shall look on the seventh day, and behold, the plague has remained in his eyes the same state, the plague has not spread in the skin; then the priest shall shut him up seven days.
6 And the priest shall look for the second time on the seventh day, and behold, the sore disappears, and the plague has not spread in the skin; then the priest shall pronounce him clean, it is a scab; and wash his clothes, and be clean.
7 But if the scab spread much in the skin, after he has been seen by the priest for his cleansing, it will be seen a second time by the priest;
8 and the priest shall look, and behold, the scab spreads in the skin; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a leprosy.
9 If there is a plague of leprosy as a man, it brought to the priest,
10 and the priest shall look, and behold, there is a white rising in the skin, and it has become white hair, and there is raw flesh in the tumor,
11 -that a leprosy in the skin of his flesh; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it will not shut him because he is unclean.
12 And if the leprosy breaks out in the skin, and the leprosy cover all the skin of him that hath the plague from head to toe, so that could see the priest,
13 the priest shall look, and behold, the leprosy has covered all his flesh; then pronounce him clean of the plague, he is entirely turned white; he is clean.
14 And the day when we will see in him raw flesh, he shall be unclean.
15 And the priest shall look at the raw flesh, and pronounce him unclean, the raw flesh is unclean, it is leprosy.
16 But if the raw flesh change and turn white, he shall come to the priest;
17 and the priest shall look, and behold, the plague has turned white; then the priest shall pronounce him clean of the plague, he is clean.
18 And if the flesh was in his skin ulcer, and it is healed,
19 and there, in the place of the ulcer a white rising, or a reddish white spot, the man shown to the priest;
20 And the priest shall see, and behold, it looketh deeper than the skin and its hair has turned white; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a plague of leprosy, it has broken out in the ulcer.
21 And if the priest sees, and behold, there is no white hair in it, and it is not deeper than the skin, but it clears the priest shall shut him up seven days.
22 And if it spread much in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a wound.
23 But if the work remained in place to the same state, and has not spread, it is the scar of the ulcer, the priest shall pronounce him clean.
24 Or if the flesh has in its skin a fiery burning, and the mark of the burn is a stain of a reddish white or white, the priest shall,
25 and behold, the hair is turned white in the bright spot, and it looketh deeper than the skin - it is a leprosy; it has broken out in the burn; and the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a plague.
26 And if the priest sees, and behold, there are no white hairs in it, and it is not deeper than the skin, and it disappears, then the priest shall shut up for seven days ;
27 and the priest shall look on the seventh day - if the stain spread much in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is a plague.
28 But if the spot has remained in place to the same state, and has not spread in the skin, and it fades, it is a swelling from the burn, and the priest shall pronounce him clean; for it is the scar from the burn.
29 And if a man or woman has a sore on the head or the beard, the priest shall wound,
30 behold, it looketh deeper than the skin, having in her yellow hair and thin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean, it is ringworm, it is a leprosy of the head or beard.
31 And if the priest sees the plague of moths, and behold, it does not seem deeper than the skin, and it has no black hair, then the priest shall shut up for seven days that the plague of ringworm.
32 And the priest shall see the sore on the seventh day, and behold, the moth was not extended, and has no yellow hair, and the moth does not seem deeper than the skin,
33 then the man shall shave, but he did not shave the area of ​​ringworm; and the priest shall shut it up seven days the one who has ringworm.
34 And the priest shall ringworm on the seventh day, and behold, the moth has not spread in the skin, and it does not seem deeper than the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him clean; and he shall wash his clothes, and be clean.
35 And if the moth spread much in the skin after his purification, the priest shall look;
36 and if the itch has spread in the skin, the priest shall not seek for yellow hair, he is unclean.
37 And if the itch has remained in the same state, in his eyes, and black hair has grown there, the scall is healed, he is clean, and the priest shall pronounce him clean.
38 And if a man or woman has in the skin of his flesh spots, white spots,
39 the priest shall look; and behold, the skin of their flesh, there are white, dull spot is a simple task that has broken out in the skin, he is clean.
40 And if a man lost his head hair, he is bald, he is clean;
41 and he lost the hair of her head on the side of the face, he is bald in front, he is clean.
42 And if in the bald head, or front, a white reddish sore, it is leprosy that has broken out in the bald head, or front;
43 and the priest shall look, and behold, the tumor of the wound is a reddish white in the bald head, or front, as the appearance of leprosy in the skin of the flesh;
44 He is a leprous man, he is unclean; the priest shall pronounce him utterly unclean; his plague is in his head.
45 And the leper in whom the plague will have his clothes torn and his head uncovered, and he shall cover the beard, and shall cry, Unclean! Unclean!
46 All the time that the plague shall be in him, he shall be unclean; he is unclean; he shall dwell alone, his dwelling shall be outside the camp.
47 And if the plague of leprosy in a garment, in a woolen garment or a linen garment;
48 or in the warp or weft of linen or wool, or in a skin, or in any work made of skin,
49 and if the plague is greenish or reddish in the garment, or in the skin or in the warp, or in the woof, or in any thing of skin, it is a plague of leprosy, and shall be shown to the priest .
50 And the priest shall see the plague, and shall shut up for seven days where the subject is the wound;
51 and the seventh day, he will see the wound; - If the plague has spread in the garment, either in the warp or in the woof, or in the skin, in any work that has been done of skin, the sore is a fretting leprosy, it is unclean.
52 Then they burn the garment, or the warp, or woof, in woolen or linen, or any thing of skin in which the plague is; for it is a fretting leprosy; the thing shall be burnt with fire.
53 And if the priest look, and, behold, the plague has not spread in the garment, or in the warp, or in the woof, or in any thing of skin,
54 then the priest shall command that they wash the object where the plague, and shall shut up other seven days.
55 And the priest shall look after the wound has been washed, and lo; the plague has not changed its appearance, and the plague does not spread, - the thing is unclean thou shalt burn with fire; This is an erosion in its reverse or its location.
56 And if the priest look, and behold, the sore disappears after being washed, then tear the garment, or skin, or chain, or weft.
57 And if it appear still in the garment, or in the warp, or in the woof, or in any thing of skin, it is leprosy that erupted; you shall burn with fire the object where the wound.
58 And the garment, or the warp, or the woof, or any thing of skin which thou shalt wash, if the plague has withdrawn, shall be washed the second time, and be clean.
59 This is the law of the plague of leprosy in a garment of wool or linen, or in the warp or in the weft, or in any thing of skin, to cleanse or declare unclean.

Leviticus 14:
2 This is the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing,
3 it will be brought to the priest; and the priest shall go out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and behold, the leper is healed of the plague of leprosy;
8 And he who is to be cleansed shall wash his clothes and shave off all his hair and bathe in water; and be clean. And after that he shall come into the camp, and he shall dwell seven days outside his tent.
9 And it shall be, on the seventh day he shall shave all his hair off his head and his beard and eyebrows; he shall shave all his hair and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in water, and be clean.
34 When you come into the land of Canaan, which I give you for a possession, I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession,
35 to whom will come home and will notify the priest, saying, I seem to see as a plague in the house;
36 and the priest shall command that they empty the house before the priest comes in to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean; and afterward the priest shall go to see the house.
37 And look on the plague, and behold, the plague is in the walls of the house, greenish or reddish hollows, and they seem more sunken than the wall surface;
38 then the priest shall go out of the house, at the entrance of the house, and shut up the house seven days.
39 And the seventh day the priest shall come and look, and lo, the plague has spread in the walls of the house;
40 then the priest shall command that pulls the stones in which the plague is, and cast them outside the city into an unclean place.
41 And he shall scrape the house within, around, and the dust scraped we will, we will pay it out of the city into an unclean place;
42 and take other stones, and put them instead of the first stones, and take other plaster and we will coat the house.
43 And if the plague come again and break out in the house after he has taken away the stones, and after he has scraped the house, and after it will be coated,
44 the priest shall go and look, and lo, the plague has spread in the house - it is a fretting leprosy in the house, it is unclean.
45 Then we break down the house, its stones and wood, with all the plaster of the house, and he shall carry them out of the city into an unclean place.
46 And he that goeth into the house all the days when it is shut, shall be unclean until evening;
47 and he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes.
48 But if the priest shall come and look, and, behold, the plague has not spread in the house after the house was coated, the priest shall pronounce the house clean, because the plague is healed.
54 This is the law of all the plague of leprosy, and ringworm,
55 and touching the leprosy of garments and houses,
56 and tumors and sores, and white spots,
57 to teach at what time ago impurity and the weather is purity, that is the law of leprosy.

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:51

Naziréa

Numbers 6:
2 Speak to the Israelites son, and say unto them, If a man or woman dedicated by vow of the Nazarite, to separate themselves to be to the LORD,
3 he shall abstain from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no wine vinegar, vinegar or strong drink, nor drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat grapes, fresh or dried.
4 All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine, from the kernels even skin.
5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head; until the days be fulfilled for which he separated for the LORD, he shall be holy; he let grow the locks of the hair of his head.
6 All the days of his consecration to the Lord, he shall come at no dead body.
7 He shall not make himself unclean for his father, or for his mother, for his brother, or for his sister, when they die; because the consecration of his God is on his head.
8 All the days of his separation he is holy to the Lord
9 And if any man die suddenly before him, in an unexpected manner, and he has defiled the head of his separation he shall shave his head in the day of his cleansing; he shall shave the seventh day.
18 And the Nazarite shall shave at the entrance of the tent of meeting, the head of his separation ...

Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:54

Priests

Deuteronomy 33:
8 And of Levi he said, Thy Thummim and thy Urim are the man of thy mercy, Thou hast tried in Massah, and with whom You have disputed the waters of Meribah;
9 Who said of his father and mother, I have not seen him; and that has not recognized his brothers, nor knew his son. Because they have kept thy word, and observed Your covenant;
10 They shall teach Your ordinances to Jacob and Your law to Israel; they shall put incense before thy nostrils, and the burnt offering on Your altar.
11 Lord! bless his strength; and the work of his hands Te is nice! Smite through the loins of those who rise against him, and those who hate You, so they can not get up.

Deuteronomy 18:
3 And this is the law of the priests from the people, from those offering a sacrifice, whether an ox or a sheep, they shall give to the priest the shoulder, and jaws, and 'stomach.
4 You shall give him the firstfruits of thy corn, of thy wine, and thine oil, and the first of the fleece of thy sheep.
5 For the Lord your God has chosen him and his son out of all your tribes, to always stand before Him to minister in the name of the Lord

Leviticus 21:
1 And the Lord said to Moses, Speak to Aaron's son, and say to them, That the priest does not make impure among his people for the dead
2 except for his close relative, for his mother and for his father and for his son, and for his daughter, and for his brother;
3 and for his virgin sister who is near him, and who has not been married, for her it is defiled.
4 He did not defile himself as chief among his people, to profane himself.
5 They shall not make baldness upon their head, and they do not shave the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.
6 They shall be holy to their God and not profane the name of their God, for they present the offerings of the LORD made by fire, the bread of their God; and they shall be holy.
7 They shall take no wife for a prostitute or a dishonored woman; and they will not take a woman divorced from her husband, for the priest is holy to his God.
8 And you shall stand for holy, because it is the bread of your God. There you shall be holy, for I am holy, I the Lord who sanctifies you.
9 And if the daughter of a priest is profane through prostitution, she lay her father; she must be burned.
10 And the high priest of his brethren, on whose head the anointing oil has been poured and who has been consecrated to put on the garments, shall not uncover his head, nor rend his garments.
11 Neither shall he go in to any dead person; he shall not defile nor for his father, or for his mother;
12 and he will not come out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; because the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is on him. Me, I am the Lord
13 And he shall take to wife a virgin.
14 A widow, or divorced, or a dishonored woman, a prostitute, it will take the spot; but he shall take a wife a virgin of his own people.
17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, No man of thy seed in their generations who has a blemish, shall come nigh to offer the bread of his God;
18 For whosoever hath a blemish does not approach the man blind or lame, or snub, or that one of its members longer than the other;
19 or a man who has a broken foot or a broken hand;
20 or who is hunchbacked, or a dwarf, or who has a spot in the eye, or a scab, or a scab, or who has damaged testicles.
21 No man of the seed of Aaron the priest, that hath a blemish, shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire; there is in it a blemish, he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
22 He shall eat the bread of his God, of the most holy and of the holy;
23 only he shall not come unto the veil, and do not come near the altar, as there is in it a blemish, and he does not profane My sanctuaries; for I, I am the LORD that sanctify them.
24 Moses spoke to Aaron and his son, and all the son of Israel.

Leviticus 22:
2 Speak to Aaron and his son, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the son of Israel, and they do not profane My holy name in the things that they hallow Me. Me, I am the Lord
3 Say to them, Any man of all your seed throughout your generations, who, having his uncleanness on him, unto the holy things that the son of Israel were sanctified to Jehovah, that soul shall be cut off from in front of me. Me, I am the Lord
4 No man of the seed of Aaron who is a leper or who has a discharge, shall not eat of the holy things until he is clean; and one who has touched someone who is unclean by the dead, or the one who came out of the seed,
5 or whoever has touched any reptile that makes him unclean, or a man that makes him unclean uncleanness of which he is assigned,
6 man that touches it shall be unclean until evening and shall not eat of the holy things, if he has not washed his flesh in water;
7-and after sunset he will be clean; and then he eat of the holy things, because it is his bread.
8 None of them to eat a dead animal itself or torn, to defile himself by it. Me, I am the Lord
9 And they will keep what I ordered to keep, so they bear no sin on them, and they do not die, for profaning my prescription. Me, I am the LORD that sanctify them.
10 And no stranger eat of the holy; the sojourner with the priest, and the hired man, do not eat of the holy.
11 But if the priest buy a slave of money, it shall eat, and he that is born in his house, they shall eat of his bread.
12 And a priest's daughter, if she is married to a stranger, shall not eat of the heave offerings of the holy things.
13 But if a priest's daughter is widowed or divorced and has no children, and returned to the house of his father, as in her youth, she shall eat of her father's bread; but no stranger eat thereof.
14 And if a man, through ignorance, eats a holy thing, it will give the priest the holy thing, and shall add the fifth over.
15 And they shall not profane the holy things of Israel's son, they offer an heave offering unto the LORD,
16 and we will not bear the iniquity of their offense when they eat their holy things; for I I am the Lord who sanctifies them.
24 And you do not present to the Lord what is bruised or crushed, or torn, or cut; you shall not do this in your country.
25 And the hand of a stranger, you will present none of these things as the bread of your God; because their corruption is in them, there is a defect in them, they will not be accepted for you.
28 And you shall not kill the cow, or sheep, it is the small, in one day.

Deuteronomy 27:
14 And the Levites shall speak, and say aloud to all the men of Israel,
15 Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image (an abomination of the Lord work of the hands of a craftsman), and placed in a secret place! And all the people shall answer and say, Amen!
16 Cursed who despises his father or his mother! And all the people shall say, Amen!
17 Cursed receding terminals his neighbor! And all the people shall say, Amen!
18 Cursed makes the blind to wander the way! And all the people shall say, Amen!
19 Cursed makes pervert the judgment of the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow! And all the people shall say, Amen!
20 Cursed be he that lieth with his father's wife, because it belongs's skirt of his father! And all the people shall say, Amen!
21 Cursed be he that lieth with any beast! And all the people shall say, Amen!
22 Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, daughter of his father or daughter of his mother! And all the people shall say, Amen!
23 Cursed be he that lieth with his stepmother! And all the people shall say, Amen!
24 Cursed be he that strikes his neighbor secretly! And all the people shall say, Amen!
25 Cursed takes a bribe to strike a man to death, shedding innocent blood! And all the people shall say, Amen!
26 Cursed be he that worketh not the words of this law, to do them! And all the people shall say, Amen!

Dernière édition par Zorobabel le Dim 21 Aoû - 12:24, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 11:56

Recommendations

Deuteronomy 4:
1 Now, Israel, hear the statutes and judgments which I teach you, to do them, that you may live and that you enter the land the LORD, the God of your fathers gives you, and you the owned.
2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, you shall lay upon them to keep the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you.
3 Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baal-peor; for every man who went after Baal-peor, the LORD your God has destroyed from among you;
4 and ye kept you tied to the LORD your God are all alive today.
5 See, I have taught you statutes and ordinances, as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
6 And you shall keep them and practice them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples who hear all these statutes, and say, What a wise and understanding people that this great nation!
7 For what great nation has God with her, as the LORD our God is near us, in everything for which we invoke the?
8 And what great nation has statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law which I set before you?
9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen (and so, all the days of your life, they do not depart from your heart, but you make them known to your son and the son of your son)
10 the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when the LORD said to me, Assemble me the people, and I will make them hear My words, they learn to fear Me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and they will teach their son;
13 And He declared to you His covenant, which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and he wrote them on two stone tablets.
14 And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land where you go over to possess.
15 And you will take good heed to yourselves (because you saw no form on the day the LORD spoke to you from the fire at Horeb)
16 lest ye corrupt yourselves, and do you a graven image, any form of a picture, the figure of a male or a female,
17 the likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the heavens,
18 the likeness of any reptile of the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth;
19 and lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and that you will see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and you do not let yourself be seduced and worship them, and serve them, which the LORD your God has given allotted to all nations under the whole heaven.
20 But you, the Lord has taken you and brought you out of Egypt, from the iron furnace, so that you are the people of his inheritance, as you are today.

Deuteronomy 6:
4 Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one LORD.
5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all your strength.
6 And these words which I command you today shall be on your heart.
7 You shall teach them diligently to your son, and shalt talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise;
8 and thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be to you for frontlets between the eyes,
9 and you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
12 then beware lest thou forget the Lord who brought you out of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
13 Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God, and shalt thou serve, and shalt swear by His name.
14 You shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the peoples who are around you;
16 You shall not tempt the Lord your God, as you have tried to The Massa.
17 You shall diligently keep the commandments of the Lord your God, and His testimonies and His statutes which He hath commanded thee.
18 And thou shalt what is right and good in the sight of the Lord, that thou mayest prosper, and that you enter the good land which the Lord swore to your fathers, and that thou hast,
19 by driving out all your enemies from before thee, as the LORD said.
20 When your son asks you in the future, saying, What are the testimonies, and the statutes and judgments which the Lord our God has commanded you? then you shall tell your son,
21 We were servants of Pharaoh in Egypt, and the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand;
22 and the LORD hath wrought before our eyes signs and wonders, great and overwhelming, upon Egypt, on Pharaoh, and on all his house;
23 and he brought us out from there to bring us into the land which He swore to our fathers to give it to us.
24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God for our good forever, to keep us alive, as at this day.
25 And it shall be our righteousness, that we take heed to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as He has commanded us.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus   The commandments and ordinances of God after Jesus Empty

Page 1 sur 1