ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Wanted poster

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Wanted poster Empty
MessageSujet: Wanted poster   Wanted poster EmptyMer 26 Oct - 20:56

May the peace be with you..

I'm looking for my people, elected people..
- Who believe in God, but came out of the religions because they undestood that religions were wrong ..
- Who believe in a higher power as they call it, but do not understand too ..

I am looking for my brothers and sisters. He has the particularity to have these points in common:

- They are born again in Jesus, or are Jewish and recognize that Jesus was the envoy of Adonai to touch the heart of the nations and link them to His cause, or are Jewish and (the cause of God, of course!) believe and expect Zorobabel (which will open their mind (to those of God, of course) .. because Zorobabel is he who comes mandated by God to rebuild the temple (Ezra, Zachariah 4 .. there is a changemnt of dispensation), He is the pastor, I am the pastor of elected ..

- They observe and sanctify the Shabbath and the feasts of God

- They do not eat unclean animals

- They do not marry pagans

- The women covered their heads to pray, and do not teach

- They see their offspring in the Bible, they place their characters they can identify with the Bible, they are concerned with the prophecies, they understand the metaphors and parables of the Bible, they live through the Bible, they are one with the book .. !! This is their book, the word of their God ...

- They love all YHVH, believe in what He wrote, believe in both testaments ..

Those are the main arteries, after all, we will continue the studies ..

Also, if you agree with my understanding, I will be glad you contacts me ...

peace be with you ..
Zorobabel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Wanted poster
Page 1 sur 1