ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Baptism

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Baptism Empty
MessageSujet: Baptism   Baptism EmptyVen 10 Déc - 23:37

Baptism

Peace be upon you ..

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father in heaven, he is my brother and my sister and my mother.

I mean often around me are people who call themselves Christians, children of God, Chosen etc. ... So today, we'll see what God thinks of Him, the Father, we'll see what He, God, the Lord asks us to do to Him belong, when we are children of God. One thing is sure: we are His creatures ...

Genesis 1:27 And God created man in his image he created in the image of God he created them male and female.

John 1:
12 But to all those who received he (Jésus), he gave them the right to be children of God, even to them that believe on his name,
13 who were born not of blood nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man but of God.

Behold, these three verses tell us everything, it is still necessary to understand them, because God gives intelligence to His people.

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit that is in men, and the breath of the Almighty gives them understanding,

Proverbs 28:5 The men addicted to evil does not include the right decision, but those who seek the LORD understand all.

Luke 24:45 So He opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

Acts 8:31 ET he said, But do you understand what you read? And he said, "How then could I, unless someone guides me? And he begged Philip to come up and sit with him.

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say, because the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

Everyone who reads these verses say that he understands what God says he has the Holy Spirit in him etc. .. Many of seduction, but what about the reality ? Man always wants to put God at their level, then we must ascend to Him, with His help. So initially, we are His creation (Genesis 1:27), then we read

John 1:
12 But to all who received him, he gave them the right to be children of God, even to those who believe in His name,
13 who were born not of blood nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man but of God.

That is, the confusion, because to become children of God, we must receive Him and receive Him is to be baptized in His name and do His will. Getting baptized is a specific ritual in the sense that if you do anything you believe you called, but art not. The best evidence that you may have is with the Holy Spirit, namely, if thou hast, if you have a communion with God, if you do His will, because if you do not do His will, the Holy Spirit s 'off.

1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit Let the early stuff.

What is baptism?
The word baptism means to be in water by immersion,
immersion means: a body plunge into the water.
The word baptism means is immerse his body in water, we agree. Grab your dictionary Larousse and looks. So there is no other form of baptism, any other way has its own name, we, we speak of baptism, specifically the baptism of Jesus Christ. Whoever is named differently, is not baptized. If you do not agree with me, man, you're attractive, but reality is not what you think but what God says. In this case, we do not seek to please men but to please God. We search the scriptures to find out how to do things in court ...

Acts 8:
36 As they continued their journey, they came to some water. And the eunuch said, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized ?
37 Philip said, If you believe with all your heart, it is possible. And he answered: I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 It stopped the chariot, Philip and the eunuch went down both into the water and Philip baptized the eunuch.
39 When they had left water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip and the eunuch saw him no more. While, happy, he went on his way  

I want to comment on this topic. I noticed that some sects do not want to baptize quickly, they impose upon us a knowledge of the Bible, before we baptize. this passage shows us that Philip explained Isaiah 53 to the eunuch, in other words, he explained that Jesus came to save us from there, the eunuch asked Philip baptized and christened ... There is no need to know the Bible to be baptized ..

Matthew 28:
19 Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, until the end of the world.

.. first baptism and then teaching ...
always continue our study,

Acts 2:
37 And having heard these things, they had seized the heart of compunction, and said to Peter and other apostles, What shall we do brothers ?  
38 And Peter said, Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit

In this passage, we can distinguish the order God gives us, repentance, baptism and the gift of the Holy Spirit.
If you do things in this order, you are a child of God and you possess the Holy Spirit, you became a new being, and you no longer live in the lust of the world, but if you do not do the things in this order, I fear that you are not registered in the book of life. Note that it is not too late to remedy.

John 3
3 Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he can not see the kingdom of God  
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he can not enter into the kingdom of God.
6 What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Another thing, Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist to 30 years, so adult baptism is a covenant with God, one baptism, baby, has no value before God and does not comply. What do we read ?

Luke 2:
21 The eighth day, in which the child should be circumcised, having arrived, he was given the name of Jesus, the name was indicated by the angel before he was conceived in the womb of his mother.
22 And when the days of their purification were performed according to the law of Moses, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem, to present to the Lord -
23 depending on what is written in the law of the Lord: Every male first-born will be holy to the Lord,

So on the eighth day Jesus was presented to God according to His custom, just as do the Catholics, and was baptized by John in the age of 30:

Matthew 3:
13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized by him.
14 But John forbad him, saying, "It was I who needed to be baptized by you, and you come to me !
15 Jesus replied: Let it be now because it is convenient for us to fulfill all righteousness. And John does it resisted more.

Let us remember that Jesus came to show us the way to reach God, and there is no other. So Jesus was presented to God at the age of eight days, then 30 years, He was baptized by John.

1 Peter 2:21 because that's what you were called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that ye should follow his steps,

1 John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him, ought himself also walk as He walked.

John 15:20, they will also persecute you; If they kept my word, they will keep yours also.

Luke 9:12 "But before all that, you stop and you will suffer. We will deliver to the houses of prayer to judge you, and you will prison. We bring you before kings and governors for my sake. "

Romans 6:19 I use a human comparison because you find it hard to understand. Formerly, as slaves, you put your body in the service of an immoral life and full of disorder, and the result was disobedience to God. Similarly, today, like slaves, put your body in the service of what is right, and the result will be a life that pleases God.

1 Corinthians 12:26 If any part of the body suffers, all the other parts suffer with it. If one part is honored, all others share his joy.

There is a point to understand, because some tell me to be circumcised, to fast 40 days or so. .. Do not mix everything up, we take Jesus when He began His ministry, but we will not save the world, we are not Jesus, we must imitate His character, His patience, His love ... Clearly, we who are under His banner, we will also have trouble in the world and suffering, because as the head, the body is also …  

John 15:
19 If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me

Ephesians 1:23 The Church is the body of Christ. In it, Christ is fully present, that God dwells in him completely.

Let you drive, and did not harden your heart to God's call.

Hebrews 3:15 As it is said, Today if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the irritation.

2 Thessalonians 2:
10 and in all seduction of injustice for those who perish, because they received not the love of truth and so be saved. "
11 And because of that, God sends an energy error that they should believe a lie:  
12 That all of them are judged who believed not the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
In summary, we have seen that baptism is by immersion in water, having repented. We need to understand what you're getting by this act, because we do not baptize lightly.

Hebrews 10:29 a harsher punishment how do you think will be thought worthy who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and who has an unholy blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace ?

2 Peter 2:22 Now it happened to them shows the truth this proverb: "The dog eats his vomit again," and "the pig that has been washed again to roll in the mud."

Luke 11:26 There will search seven other spirits even worse than him. They come and they moved to the house. After that, the person is in a state even worse than at the beginning! "  

Baptism is a covenant with God for the salvation of our souls. Jesus Christ, the only son of God loved and died in extreme suffering to save us, before being resurrected. It agrees with God to live a different life, a healthy spiritual life that will lead us into eternal life, leaving this carnal life which leads to death, the death of our soul. It is committed under the banner of God, God's people are a people holy, holy.

Leviticus 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the son of Israel, and say unto them, Be ye holy, for I the LORD your God am holy.

Becoming holy is done with the help of God and our will and our perseverance through tough times, with constraints, knowing that the lusts of the flesh are at war for the soul .

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

1 Peter 2:11 Beloved, I beseech you as strangers and showmen, abstain from fleshly lusts, which are the war against the soul,

1 Peter 4:2, never to live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men but to God's will.

It is a commitment to live in humility, in all kinds of sacrifices in the counting of himself, trying to please God, redeeming the time when we insult by our sins and our evil ways, our desires, by our lives of debauchery, knowing a thing, as a result, live in God, eternal life that nobody can, or destroy, or harm, yet knowing that our world is not sold on this earth to sin, but in heaven with the glory of God.

1 Peter 3:
20 Who once were disobedient, when God's patience was prolonged, the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a small number of people, that is, eight souls were saved through the water.
21 This water was a figure of baptism, which is not the removal of dirt from the body, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, and which now saves you, you, too, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,

Philippians 3:
8 And I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Jesus Christ my Lord, for whom I gave up everything, and I look like mud to win Christ,
20 but our city for us in heaven, whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ,
21 Who shall change our vile body, making it similar to the body of his glory, by the power that he has to subdue all things.

Let us read these few verses, the meaning of baptism:

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized will be saved and he that believeth not shall be damned.

Romans 6:
3 Know ye not that all of us who were baptized into Jesus Christ into his death we were baptized ?
4 We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death: that like as Christ was resurrected the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him  

2 Corinthians 5:17 So that if anyone is in Christ is a new creation, old things are passed away behold all things are become new;

Titus 3:
4 But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love toward man appeared,
5 He saved us, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

1 Peter 3:
20 Who once were disobedient, when God's patience was prolonged, the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a small number of people, that is, eight souls were saved through the water.
21 This water was a figure of baptism, which is not the removal of dirt from the body, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, and which now saves you, you, too, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,

a/ Necessity of baptism

Acts 2:38 Peter said unto them, Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 3:
19. Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out,
20. so that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

b / Template by Jesus

Matthew 3:
13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized by him.
14 But John forbade him, saying, "It was I who needed to be baptized by you, and you come to me;
15 Jesus replied: Let it be now, because it is convenient for us to fulfill all righteousness. And John does it resisted more.  

C / Becoming a new creature:  

John 3:
3 Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he can not see the kingdom of God.  
4 Nicodemus said to him: How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the womb and be born ?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he can not enter into the kingdom of God.  
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.  
7 Do not marvel that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.  
8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goes. It is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.

Go, my friend, is aware of your state, understand that without Jesus you are dead. Your life is not on this earth, flesh, for a specified time, but your life is your soul for eternity, it will continue in heaven, be with God in His kingdom and in joy or in hell and suffering.
Today you can choose your destiny, you have the choice not to be stupid by refusing to understand, and persevering in a voice of bewilderment, you have the choice to decide suffer no more profit, if not that of the death of your soul, which in fact will never die ... you have the choice to kneel and ask God for forgiveness, begging for His grace to accept you and purify you, and God will receive you, whatever your sins are. You can read my testimony on this subject: God is ;
https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/mon-livre-f10/nouvelle-naissance-livre-t51.htm
.. mercy on us all …
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Baptism
Page 1 sur 1