ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

How to pray

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

How to pray Empty
MessageSujet: How to pray   How to pray EmptyVen 17 Déc - 1:34

How to pray

Here is how to pray about that I must urgently clarify, because prayer is the foundation of our relationship with God ..
We pray, that's right! .. but our prayers to God they come? ..
The answer is simple ..
Do you hear God speak to you, answer you .. you ask Him questions, and He gives you the answers ? ..

Psalm 91:
14 Because he loves Me, I deliver him: I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

(Read Psalms 91 and 92) ..
If this is your case then you do not need to keep reading this explanation, but rather call me, we have gifts to share my brother ..

For others who do not hear the answers, so I'll tell you what God taught me ..
We are talking to Christians protestants because without Jesus, the prayers can not reach. If you are not Protestant, then you have before, read topics about God's children and baptism, because you did not Jesus ..

1 Timothé 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

The Pagan asks, but without knowing to whom he speaks, he prays to God, but God can not have fellowship with him, for this communion comes through Jesus ..
Most often, the pagan pray god and ask him vanity and things in the world .. it does not mean the same thing, or the same god .. I talk about God, the creator of all things .. YHVH ..
We must understand that God gives us gifts, through Jesus, but the devil also gives gifts .. and everything is under control and authority of God .. Some gifts are beneficial, some adverse, but it will be done according to our heart .. If that's your loss, God will warn, but in your vanity and your pride, can you hear God warn you of danger? .. The basis of prayer that Jesus gives us is: Our Father (Matthew 6:9-13), but when is it then ? .. does not rise does it not ? .. are we still for ever a baby ? ..

Jacques 4:
1 Where do wars and whence come fightings among you ? Is not your lusts that war in your members ?
2 You lust and do not have, you are murderers and envious, and you can not get, you have quarrels and fights, and you do not, because ye ask not.
3 You ask and do not receive because you ask amiss, in order to satisfy your passions.
4 Adulterers you are ! do not you know that the love of the world is enmity against God ? Whoever therefore wants to be friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Apocalypse 3:17 Because thou sayest I am rich, I'm rich and I do not need anything, and because you do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked ..

.. I invite you to reread the whole chapter, Jacques 4 as the Apocalypse 3 ..
.. May God bless and strengthen you to overcome ..
It takes .. that you are alone or in groups, you have to ask God for spiritual things, the gift that Jesus has promised ...

1 Corinthians 12:
8 For to one is given through the Spirit the word of wisdom, to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit; to another, the gift of healing by the same Spirit,
10 to another, the gift of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another, the diversity of languages to another the interpretation of languages.

Romans 12:
6 Since we have different gifts, according to the grace given to us that he who has the gift of prophecy according to the proportion of faith;
7 that he who is called to ministry works his ministry as one who teaches, in his teaching,
8 he who exhorts, in exhortation. Let he who gives, with liberality as that presided with diligence, that he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Have the evil; hold fast to the good.

Anyone may request the gifts he wants, but we must be conscious and alert, to take our commitment to God when the gift ..

Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, enter into thy closet, shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

We notice that Jesus prayed often in isolation, rather than in groups. In Matthew 6, we easily understand that the secret place is the heart, He encourages us to pray in spirit and language rather than aloud, for the simple reason that the devil has no access to your prayers . If the devil knows your prayer, he would ensure that nothing happens to you (Daniel 10) .. this is for your personal prayers ...

Daniel 10:
12 He said: Daniel, fear not, for the very first day you had to heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and because of thy words I have.
13 The chief of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to my rescue, and I remained there with the kings of Persia ...

.. I will emphasize the difference between their knees and face against the ground, face against the ground is a sign of humility greater than knees ...

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps us in our weakness because we do not know what we ought to ask in our prayers. But the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans unutterable;

John 4:23 But the hour is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, because these are the worshipers the Father seeks.

It's like school is learning, you're not a doctor at the age of 6 years, because you want, but if you study seriously for many years ...
If you ask a few gifts of Jesus to God, and they will be acquired, and in greater proportion than your request, provided of course that you're sanctified, and that your conduct is justified, the time required for the formation of the gift ..
It's like a fruit tree, the seed was in the pocket, but it is far from eating the fruit ! ..
We must understand that God gives gifts according to our commitment to Him ..
More you'll be engaged with God, and more God will give confidence and responsibilities .. because they are gifts for the edification of the Church .. and now we can not cheat ..
God tests us forward with little things, to see if He can give us the great .. (Read Luke 19) ..
God quickly made me understand the passage from Romans 11, the marriage with the old covenant, the root .. and I could take additional forces with Daniel, Job and many others, I grafted the old alliance ..
Not that I go back under the law, but I join the people of God, the people that God wants .. in fact, I keep God's law and its ordinances, removing the sacrifices carnal solved by Jesus ...
To conclude, I am using the full Bible .. I am no longer a simple Christian, but I am a son of God, YHVH, a priest of his people ..

Proverbs 28:9 Who turns his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

.. Continue ..

Ezekiel 2:14 if that there was in the middle of him these three men, Noah, Daniel and Job, they would save their souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

In reading this passage, I reread the story of these three characters to analyze their behavior before God, their communion with God, their faith, trust, integrity, perceverance, loyalty, etc. ..

Daniel 1:
12 test your servants for ten days and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink, then you will look
13 and that face our young people who eat the royal food, and you will act with your servants according to what you see.
14 He gave them what they wanted, and proved them ten days.
15 At the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the young men who ate the royal food.
16 The steward took away their food and wine meant for them and gave them vegetables.
17 God gave these four young men of science, skill in all letters, and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams all.

Daniel 6:3 Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because there was in him a superior mind, and the king thought to set the whole kingdom.

Daniel 6:10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went to his house, where windows of the upper chamber were open in the direction of Jerusalem, and three times a day he knelt, prayed, and he praised his God, as he did before.

.. reading the books of Daniel, I chose this: The fact that fasting elevates our mind (Daniel 1, Daniel 9:3, Esther, etc. ..), toward Jerusalem, with hands extended toward the sky .. (For those who need an image, I will say the way Muslims ..).. it is also the prayer of Solomon, Ezra 9:5 ...
In this passage we read that Daniel prayed three times a day, but Jesus shows us that he prayed every three hours.
The psalms are the prayers of Jesus, it is important to know what Jesus asked of God ?! ..

1 King 8:
42 because they will know Your name is big, Your strong hand and Your outstretched arm, when they come and pray in this house -
43 then hear from heaven, Your dwelling place, and gives the stranger everything he asked You, so that all peoples of the earth may know thy name to fear Thee like Thy people Israel, and know that Your name is invoked on this house that i built !
44 When Your people go out to fight his enemy by following the path that Thou hast prescribed to him, and if they send prayers to the Lord, all eyes turned toward the city which You have chosen, and the house that i built to Your Name,
54 When Solomon had finished the Lord to send all this prayer and supplication, he rose before the altar of the LORD, where he was kneeling, hands outstretched towards the sky.

Psalm 119:
62 I get up at midnight to celebrate Te because of thy righteous judgments.
164 Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.

2 Chronicles 7:14 if My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, I hear from heaven, I will forgive their sin, and will heal their land ...

1 Corinthians 6:
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Do not be deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor infamous,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And this is what you were, some of you. But you were washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God.
12 Everything is permissible but not everything is good, everything is permitted me, but I will not be enslaved by anything.

2 Corinthians 6:
13 Give us the favor, I speak as to my children, widen you too !
14 Do not put yourself with unbelievers abroad. For what is there between righteousness and iniquity ? or what is there in common between light and darkness ?
15 What agreement is there between Christ and Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel ?
16 What relationship is there between the temple of God with idols ? For we are the temple of the living God, as God said: I live and I walk among them, I will be their God, and they will be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord: Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.
18 I am a father to you, and ye shall be my son and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

In reading this passage, I understand that God has given Israel as a country, to gather His people and bless, not nations like home, everything will pass through Israel and Jerusalem ...

Zechariah 14:16 All who remain of all the nations which came against Jerusalem will go up every year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the feast of tabernacles.

.. This prophecy is not passed, it is coming ..

an example of prayer:

Entering God's presence with thanksgiving,
Kneel in the direction of Jerusalem, the open hands stretched toward the sky,
Remember, the work of proclaiming Christ crucified, our intercessor,
Cover you with the blood of Jesus, which cleanses us from all sin and we glory in the presence, person of God
Ally affirm his faith in Jesus Christ risen and glorified life,
Humbled himself by acknowledging our sinfulness and our weaknesses,
Ask God for forgiveness (cry my brother, because your record is heavy !)
Confess all known sin,
Repent of all sins, known and unknown,
Express the fervent desire to forsake sin,
Ask God (the Spirit, strengthen us, a gift , favor ..),
Speak Language (it is actually a new language, invented for the occasion ..)
Thank God for His answer,
Bless everyone
Have peace for His people and for each
Amen ..

.. Once your prayer sent, you will have to wait God's answer. Manifestations of the gift will reach you, but you can if you have doubts, ask God what He thought of giving, and you must ask Him for this gift to strengthen you, and ask Him to use it well .. and especially to finish, you have well maintained ..
.. Gift of Jesus are for the church, elected officials, those who devote themselves entirely to God .. if you have any weaknesses with the world, he will be difficult to acquire gift, you will use them bad ..

Jacques 4:
4 Adultery you are ! do not you know that the love of the world is enmity against God ? Whoever therefore wants to be friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Matthew 7:6 Give not holy things to dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

1 Timothy 2:8 I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without anger or argument.

Jacques 5:16 Confess your sins to each other, and pray for one another, that ye may be healed. The fervent prayer of a righteous efficiency.

1 John 3:22 Whatever it is that we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and that we do what is pleasing to Him.

Matthew 18:19 I tell you again that if two of you agree on earth to ask anything, it will be granted by my Father in heaven.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be granted.

John 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name. Ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.

.. Be delivered from evil and praise the Lord in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen, shalom ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How to pray
Page 1 sur 1