ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

The law after Jesus

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The law after Jesus Empty
MessageSujet: The law after Jesus   The law after Jesus EmptySam 20 Sep - 11:10

The law after Jesus

What's about this law, knowing that Jesus told us that nothing in this law is abolished? ..

Matthew 5:
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the Prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18 For I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass, it does not pass from the law one jot or one tittle until all is accomplished.

Luke 4:17 It is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than it is one tittle of the law to fail.

I meditated on the subject, to understand how to observe the Torah during the millennium .. But God led me to a whole new level, and I would even say, a different dispensation ..

Jesus tells us in verse 18: until all is accomplished .. and we are just at that time, where everything happened ..
Let us remember,
6 days to Man, one day God
6000 years to Man to prepare (do his work), 1000 years for God to achieve perfection ..

The past 6000 years or 4000 years under the law + 2000 years under grace, allowed humans to prepare for the millennium .. They are six days to Man to do his work, all that he has to do .. They are to teach, teach him how to behave, what to do and not do ..

But 1000 years of the millennium, are shabbath, a holy day, when Man is no work, a day sanctified by God, no devil to tempt us, seducing us into sin, etc. ..

In fact, we must understand that we will never be in this time of Man, in he six days, because now comes the millennium and after the millennium will be in the world of God .. We are beings spiritual, or heaven .. or beings of this new earth and new heavens these God create .. in any case, we will be another seed .. incorruptible, not carnal .. we will be the perfect beings God ..

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Apocalypse 21:
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth were gone, and the sea is no more.
2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them; and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be with them, their God.
4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. He said to me, Write, for these words are trustworthy and true.

When is it therefore the Torah? ..
The Torah was to teach us, let us know right from wrong, according to God, because the carnal has a completely different design of these concepts ..
We must remember, love for God and neighbor ..

Love for God, we see in the first four commandments ..
During these 6,000 years, God has taught us when this subject, do not bow down to an idol, nor do .. in fact, do not imitate the ways of the nations .. worship God alone, respect the shabbath etc. ..

Love for our neighbor, we see in the last six commandments ..
Do not kill, do not steal, etc. ..
Then add the ordinances of the Torah on rights, such as not sleeping with his niece, and his stepmother, or with an animal, or with your wife during her month etc. .. depart from all kinds of dirt ..

But in any case I can kill, nor eat, nor for revenge, or for nothing at all .. Practices that were under the law ..
If a woman commits adultery, God is big enough to punish ..
If a person commits a foul thing, she must leave the camp, but in any case I will kill her .. This is only course during the millennium, because after we will be perfect, so we will commit any abomination ..

The millennium will be a time no devil, where death is not as we know it today .. During the millennium, we will be like in the Garden of Eden .. The death came through sin, and death was abolished by Jesus .. in the Garden of Eden, the blood was not flowing, and we were vegetarian .. It will be the same during the millennium ..

Isaiah 65:
17 For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and no longer remember those who went before, and they come up into the heart.
18 But rejoice, and rejoice forever in what I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem to be a jubilation, and her people a joy;
19 and I will rejoice over Jerusalem, and I rejoice in my people. And no more heard the voice of weeping and the voice screams.
20 There will be no more, therefore, no small child a few days, nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days. For the young man shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed.

21 And they shall build houses and inhabit them, and they shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit;
22 They shall not build and another inhabit; they shall not plant and another eat; since the days of my people be like the days of a tree, and my chosen will use themselves the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth for terror; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
24 And it shall be that before they call, I will answer, and while they are speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. It will do no wrong, and nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Apocalypse 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things are passed away.

I would like you to understand this progression .. Since 6000 the past years, how long after the millennium ..
Genesis, where does sin, which leads to death,
The law, which educates us
Grace, which we know love, forgiveness ..
The millennium makes us perfect ..
The new heavens and the new earth, or we will be in God, with God .. Another world, our world .. another kind of heavenly beings .. ..

Good meditation .. peace on you ..

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The law after Jesus
Page 1 sur 1