ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

The practices of elected

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

The practices of elected Empty
MessageSujet: The practices of elected   The practices of elected EmptyJeu 26 Fév - 12:33

What are the elect of God, it is the way they do?

Peace on you ..
I write this chapter to summarize in a few lines what the elect of God, compared with how to religious, religions ..
One could say again, if you do the following, then you are a chosen of God, and if you do not do these practices, then you will not be called elected, but thou shalt be called: the large crowd, or one that get thrown ..

The difference between the elected and the great crowd is in the fact that the elected official is a part of God, it came from God, and he will return to God, while the large crowd prostrate night and day before throne of God for eternity .. There are three categories .. those who are kicked, the large crowd and elected ..

Those who are kicked

Matthew 25:
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us!
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Matthew 7:
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name, and did we not cast out demons in Your name, and have we not done many wonders in thy name?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you; Depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You can still read other references, such as with the talents:

Matthew 25:28 Take away therefore the talent, and give it unto him which hath ten talents

etc ..

Matthew 22:13 Then the king said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The large crowd

Apocalypse 7:
9 After these things I saw, and behold, a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, The salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb.
11 'And all the angels stood round about the throne and the elders and the four beasts; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, Amen!
12 Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever! Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, These who are clothed in white robes, who are they and where do they come from?
14 And I said to him, Sir, thou knowest. He said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God and serve him day and night in His temple; and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them his.

The elected

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world; and again I leave the world, and I am going to the Father.

Let us remember that Jesus is the arm of the Lord .. When everything is over, Jesus will return to the Father, so elected, his body will be an integral part of God, they will become one with God ..

John 16:
21 That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in me and I in You; that they also be in us so that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me You.
22 And the glory which You have given me I have given them, that they may be one as we are one;
23 I in them and You in Me; that they may be one, and that the world may know that You, You sent me, and that You have loved them as You have loved me.
24 Father, I will, as for those whom You have given me, that where I am, they will be with me, that they may see my glory which You have given me; because You loved me before the foundation of the world.

1 Corinthians 15:28 But when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

Romans 12:5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1 Corinthians 6:15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Certainly not!

Here are the ways of the elect:

he was baptized adult, fully immersed in water in the name of the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit ..

he prays hands washed, strained to Jerusalem several times a day, barefoot .. the woman veil when she addresses God ..

he respects the shabbath without cooking or fire, etc ..

he follows the holidays prescribed by God, so he knows the timing of God and the good dates ..

his days begin at sunset, overnight at sunset ..

he does not do the festivals of the nations, christmas, new year, halloween, etc ..

he worships God alone .. the only God, no statue, no trinity ..

he does not put Jesus in the place of God ..

he puts God in the first place, not Jesus, not hid wife, not his children, not his family ..

he complies with the Ten Commandments and the ordinances of God in the Torah. That means he does not sleep with his niece, or with an animal is not a travesty, do not sleep with his wife during her monthly payment, etc .. In fact it is the Torah without sacrifice, because sacrifice have ceased with that of Jesus .. Jesus has become the perfect sacrifice ..

he is not called a Christian, but Israel (Israelite), because we are the people chose God, and God calls His people Israel my chosen, the God of Israel, etc ..

he is taught by God, not by a religion, so filled with the Spirit ..

he is married with one or more sisters can not marry a pagan ..

he does not fornicate, nor with a sister or with a pagan .. To marry with a sister is simpler and more holy ..

he eats clean animals in the Levitical 11, but rather is a vegetarian, understanding that to be vegetarian student the Spirit (Daniel 1), and also because it can not kill, and also do not want to kill anyone or anything .. ..

he drinks no alcohol ..

he is the Lord's Supper only Passover ..

he gives tithing ten percent of its income, preferably for the people of God ..

He loves God and loves the people of God ..

he does not fear death, knowing he has eternal life ..

he does not follow the ways of the nations ..

he is not the army ..

he does not vote, does not make policy ..

he does not transfusion of blood, do not accept the blood of another for his body ..

Here are the actions of elected officials, their behavior .. If you do not do this, I invite you to correct your way .. But be elected is a gift from God, if you're superficial, then you're not concerned ..
Elected means consecrated to God .. We are dead to the world, and now lives for God and His people .. We are dedicated to the world of God ..
Looks like God, the kingdom is assumed by violent .. One must do violence if we want to conquer the world .. It was a lot of stress when the flesh ..

Matthew 11:12 But since the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven is taken by violence, and the violent take it by force.

1 Corinthians 9:25 But whoever fights in the arena lives in all things; they do it to receive a corruptible crown; but we in order to receive an incorruptible.

An elected must meet in a Bible character, as was elected before the foundation of the world .. An elected is a member of the body of Christ, and Christ is everywhere in the Bible, and in each of the prophets and other great man of God ..

Apocalypse 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. He said to me, See thou do it; I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus, Worship God, for the spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus.

Ecclesiastes 1:
9 What has been is what will be; and what has been done is what will be done; and there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Will he one thing that can be said, See, this is new? - It was already in the ages which were before us.
11 There is no remembrance of things that preceded; and even those that will be after, there will be no remembrance of those who live later.

I let you meditate on what you have just read .. For each way, you can read the detailed subject in my teachings ..
God bless you ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The practices of elected   The practices of elected EmptySam 13 Juin - 20:15

There is one small thing I have to complete in our walk with the law (Torah) ..

so we must practice the ordinances of the law : does not sleep with his niece, deviate from contamination, etc ..

We saw that Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, so we will never kill an animal for our sins, or anything ..

Hebrews 10:
1 For the law having a shadow of things to come, not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offer continually every year, make perfect those who draw near.
2 Otherwise would they not have ceased to be offered, since those who make the worshipers, having once purged should have had no more conscience of sins?
3 But there is in these sacrifices each year is a remembrance of sins.
4 For it is impossible that the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
5 Therefore, coming into the world, he said, You did not want sacrifice and offering, but you have a body for me.

6 You do not take pleasure in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin;
7 Then I said, Lo, I come - it is written of me in the roll-book to do, O God, thy will.
8 Having said above, You did not want sacrifices and offerings or holocausts or sacrifices for sin thou hast no pleasure there - which are offered according to the law,
9-then he said, Lo, I come to do your will. He takes away the first to establish the second.
10 By the which will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

But the question that arises is: What about our appearance .. beard, veil, cover the head, etc ..

the woman must cover her head when she prays, it is a mark of authority ..

but what's about man? ..
the man does not cover his head, because it is not equal to the woman ..
and everything in the Torah is no longer relevant because we are not Jews .. and regarding the new covenant, it is based on other grounds, not too much order physical .. but spiritual.. the mark on our forehead is not physical .. also, what was in the Torah in the time of Moses no longer take place ..

I did not need to have a beard, nor curls on the sides, or anything physical, to be part of God's people .. but I need to be true, to love God in truth, with a sincere heart and devoted to God ..
Now, I do not put women's clothes because I must not do it, as Leviticus tell me .. I will dress normally.. It  does not remove the ordinances of the law .. but if I dressed dresses as a Jew, then you would think that I'm Jewish, when in reality I am an Israelite by Jesus Christ, likened to God's people, but with a new covenant, that of Jesus .. The elect are the God's people .. Those who receive Jesus are part of God's people ..

Elected stand of the world, love for God and His people .. by love towards all, not that we love the world, far from it, but if a person outside God asks you some light, you have to give him, as if asking for alms you, or your help .. you should not turn you away .. and finally elected forgive, we are not judges, but ambassadors God .. We testify that God does for us .. we witness this wonderful God .. this is the mark of the elect ..
The clothes are not elected a head covered, or a beard, or appropriate clothes, but the clothes are elected: humility, meekness, temperance, love, self-sacrifice, etc .. this is our clothes..

Good meditation Peace on you ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The practices of elected   The practices of elected EmptySam 13 Fév - 15:34

Elected officials and the congregation

Now concerning our assembly, or with whom should we assemble ..

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Ephesians 5:
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness or covetousness not be once named among you, as is fitting for saints;

4 nor filthiness, nor foolish talking, or jesting, which are not decorous, but rather thanksgiving.
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man (who is an idolater), has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
6 Let no one deceive you with empty words; for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the son of disobedience.
7 Therefore do not participate with them;
8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written unto you that if anyone called a brother is a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler you have no company with him, that we are not even to eat with such a one.

2 Corinthians 6:
14 Do not get under an unequal yoke with unbelievers; for what fellowship is there has righteousness with unrighteousness? or what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 and what agreement there between the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and I walk, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I, I will receive you;
18 and I will be a Father, and ye shall be my son and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

We just read in these verses, the importance of not assemble with people who do not follow your ways of doing .. For we are referring to what God teaches us in contradiction with what religions teach us ..

As I said in my previous chapter, elected after the ordinances of God, His feasts his days, etc .. so that religions or religious follow the orders of their religion and the world .. (I detail this explanation in the topic: God vs. the world (some lessons) ..

Then you will say that our site is useful to them precisely to testify .. But understand, that if God had chosen them, as He chose us, they would like us practicing the ordinances of God, and be filled with the Spirit of God, to discern and to lead us into truth ..
We can not force our commitment to another .. Each person is touched by God, as God hears .. He is who decides to each of us, or for our rising or our lowering .. God knows what He did and God knows our hearts and our disposal .., and there occurs a huge tri ..

Romans 9:21 The potter does he not power over the clay to make from the same lump one vessel unto honor, and another unto dishonor?

Some tell me about sectarianism, and shows me this verse Titus ..

Titus 3:10 Reject sectarian man after a first and second admonition,

But this verse has no place, because throughout the Bible, God commands us to depart from evil, to fight against evil, as I also pointed out in the opening verses of this page ..

Leviticus 20:26  and you me be holy, for I am holy, I the LORD; and I have separated you from the peoples to be Mine.

Isaiah 52:11 Depart, depart; get out of there; touch not the unclean! Come out of her, be ye clean that bear the vessels of the LORD! (2 Corinthians 6:17)

Jeremiah 50:8 of the midst of Babylon, and go out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.

Jeremiah 51:45 Come out of her, my people! each and save his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD

Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth, Behold, I will bring evil upon this people, the fruit of their thoughts; because they have not hearkened to My words, and My law, they have rejected it.

For the man of God is sectarian, it does not join the Gentiles, nor idolaters, nor demons .. The only time we end up with pagans is to evangelize and after that, we must withdraw from them .. Our ways of living, thinking and acting are different ..

You can not associate with people who have rejected God .. All these people that have abolished the law, without understanding the operation, not making the difference between the law of sacrifices and ordinances of the law ..
Jesus is the Word, and the Word of God, there can not be any difference between that God and Jesus ..

John 14:24 He who does not love me does not keep my words. And the word you hear is not mine, but the Father who sent me.

John 17:
6 I have manifested thy name to the men whom Thou hast given me the world; They were Yours, and You gave them to me; and they have kept Thy word.
8 For I have given them the words which You have given me, and they have received them; and have known surely that I came out from Thee, and they have believed that thou hast sent me You.
14 I have given them Your word and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another in psalms, hymns, spiritual songs, singing in your hearts to God in a spirit of thanks.

It seems very difficult to speak with psalms, when we abolished the Old Testament ..

Psalms 78:10 They did not keep God's covenant, and refused to walk in His law;

Jeremiah 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, and I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant,
32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband, saith the Lord
33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their heart, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people;

Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

Isaiah 5:24 Therefore as the tongue of fire devours the stubble, and as the grass collapses into the flame, their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust; because they have rejected the law of the LORD of hosts, and rejected with disdain the word of the Holy One of Israel.

People who have rejected the ordinances of the law, reject God, and are under a judgment, so how can I join them .. All these people who say: Lord, Lord !! .., are different Jews who crucified Jesus, or are they the same? ..
But I tell you, do not be seduced, they are the same, they are the ones who crucified Jesus all without any difference, are all under the authority of their religion, the world of man ..
It is therefore imperative for us to separate such men as their teachings lead us towards the abyss .. Their education is snake venom ..: eat everything, not worry about anything, every day are equal no problem, you are saved, Jesus abolished the law, etc ..

Psalm 1:
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, and does not stand in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord and meditates on his law day and night!
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and everything he does prosperous.
4 It is not so wicked, but are like the chaff which the wind drives.
5 Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous; but the way of the wicked will perish.

What solution therefore when to meet me, to share and love, etc ..? ..
In fact, it is understood that the elect are lonely, because despite that God has reserved 7,000 men who have not bent the knee to Baal, we are scattered in this world, and it is very difficult to together ..
When we can do that, and if we find other elected our living nearby, so we have to make meetings at home, but in any case we must go to these Christian churches, regardless of denomination, because, without exception, follow the orders of the world ..
And if you do not agree with what I say, then quotes me which of all these religions follow the ordinances of God .. His days, His holidays, His commandments, His ordinances, etc ..
Do not bother; there are not any?!..

I leave you with these few lines to meditate ..
God bless you to see your way clear and change your ways ..
Peace on you ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: The practices of elected   The practices of elected EmptySam 13 Fév - 17:51

A hierarchy among elected

This topic seems harmless at first, but I post based bonds, what I see or hear, or what God told me to explain ..

It should be understood that there is a hierarchy among the people of God, and this hierarchy was instituted by God ..
After that man took advantage of his pride is another topic .., he will harvest his seed ..

God establishes a hierarchy to His people.
To take a few examples ..
God chose Moses to lead His people out of Egypt, and then sets up priests to teach the people. God divides his people into tribes, instead of heads, etc ..
God then gives us Jesus to make us cross the Jordan gives us the apostles, evangelists, prophets etc .. and to remember our distractions to prevent us ..

The kingdom of God is like the word says, a royalty, and is composed as is that of the world, except that God is our King, temporarily administered by Jesus ..

1 Corinthians 15:
27 For he (Jesus) hath put all things under his feet. But when he says that all things are subject, it is clear that it is to the exclusion of Him who subjected all things to him (God the Father).
28 But when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.)

1 Corinthians 12:28 God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments , various kinds of languages.

Ephesians 4:11 and Him, gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers;

God therefore, raises some people in order to build up the church, or the elect .. Each of us, receive donations, which should be useful and used for elected officials, and all those who will join them for a pure heart..

1 Corinthians 14:12 So you also, since you are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek to be abundantly endowed for the edification of the assembly.

Ephesians 4:12 for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ;

God taught His people, by His Spirit He gives us. The Spirit helps us understand what we must do, and leads us into all truth (John 16:13).

Isaiah 54:13 And all thy son will be taught of the LORD, and the peace of thy son will be.

But we should realize that we become children of God, also, this time, we are spiritual babies, weak and tossed religions, the world, our habits, etc ..

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say; but ye can not bear them now.

We must assimilate to a baby, be like a baby, and therefore accept that others can bring us something useful for growing spiritually, being careful of what we are told to do or understand, meets with God and what He has already said ..
His word can not be changed, modified or canceled .. This discernment is useful to us to understand. The Spirit is that discernment, but soon smothered by the world ..
This baby poor we are, is quickly taken over by the world, and thus manipulated for his loss, as we can see and understand with religions and religious ..
Jesus told us that the door is narrow and difficult to access, but many will be lost ..

Matthew 7:
13 Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it;
14 Because narrow is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and few there be that find it.

Before the baby is a man, and a good man more perfect, he will study, take tests, work, etc .. All these steps are well managed by others, such as parents, teachers, siblings, neighbors, etc .. It is the same for us and for our spiritual growth ..
Just as a baby can not survive alone in this world, a child of God newborn can not survive in this world ..
Except if it is taken over by elected and gather with them .., or if God gives it a very special touch to it can not be seduced by the world ..

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets; and shall show great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

It is true that even if we have been deceived, we can return to our evil ways and understandings, because not one of us can lose, but it will not be without pain, so why go through all these tribulations, if we can avoid some? ..

John 18:9 so that fulfill the word which He said, of those you have given me, I have lost none.

Humility allows us to grow, it allows us to listen, hear, do, etc .. We need humility to reach the Father .. Without humility we can not comply without humility we kill the Spirit ..

In opposition, pride is our sworn enemy, he must at all costs be eliminated, without any care or feeling .. It is our loss, our prison .. Pride closes us access to heaven, it kills our soul..

All these gifts are given to us with Jesus, if you so request ..

John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done.

John 16:23 And in that day you will not make me requests. Verily, verily, I say unto you, all things whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you.

Good meditation, may the Lord bless you .. Peace on you ..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The practices of elected   The practices of elected Empty

The practices of elected
Page 1 sur 1