ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Appellation elected

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Appellation elected Empty
MessageSujet: Appellation elected   Appellation elected EmptyJeu 5 Mar - 20:48

Appellation elected ..

Peace on you ..

Here is another topic that is dear to my heart clarify .. The elect are not people of the world, but people of God's people, they are chosen by God and for God .. They are sealed and untouchable ..

We have seen in previous chapters, the manipulation of men of power, habilent to change the ordinances of God, to subject the people of God for their benefit and their will, and God astray ..

To give a few specific examples, the calendar was changed, celebrations were changed, the shabbath was changed, the Bibles are different depending on the geographical part where you are, betting, and managed by religions and by antichrist, God was changed, his name was changed or remains a mystery to most, our name was changed, etc .. What is there left ?? .. A lost people without identity ..

Matthew 7:
13 Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it;
14 Because narrow is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and few there be that find it.

Luke 13:24 And he said unto them, Strive to enter by the narrow gate; for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

We understand these two verses, it is not the large crowd, much people, but elected Elected .. do not just watch, they fight to defeat ..

Apocalypse 7:9 After these things I saw, and behold, a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.

But fortunately for us, God save us from all these traps ..

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets; and shall show great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

I am still refresh your memory or enlighten you on some historical facts, easily verifiable, which is the detonators of our decline ..

The Council of Nicaea, put in place by the Emperor Constantine, about the year 325, manipulât our festivals and our schedule .. (source: Council of Nicaea)

Synodal letter (quote)

We also received two letters to the Church of Alexandria: the so-called Council of synodal letter letter to the Church of Alexandria and the Emperor Constantine said encyclical letter to churches. They teach us that the council ruled on the Meletians and on the date of Easter.
The synodal letter specifies:
"We also warn that the dispute regarding the date on which the Passover is to be celebrated, was fortunately ended with the help of your prayers and all our brothers who are in the East, who once celebrated the Passover feast same day as the Jews celebrate the future the same day as the Romans, and the others who celebrate with us at all times. »

The Roman Emperor Constantine I, who converted to Christianity, also appreciated the solar cult. He imposed Sunday as the day of rest in the Roman Empire by decree on March 7 321. So the day of the sun among Roman became the day of the Lord. Samuele Bacchiocchi shows the importance of sun worship in the choice of Sunday.

Here happened Monday, March 7 321 (source: wikipedia):
The Roman emperor Constantine I made by order of the "Day of the Sun" (that is to say on Sunday) the weekly day of rest (Justinian Code 3.12.2).

Canons of the Council of Laodicea in 364

Canon 29
It is not proper for Christians to Judaize Chomant on the Sabbath, but must work on that day; they must rest on Sunday as Christians, preferring that day if they want. Under anathema.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most highest, and think to change times and laws, and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and a half time.

Etc .. It will be said, because we know that the antichrist handles all ..

How then do we call God's elect? ..
We saw that at the beginning of our era, they called us Christians ..

Acts 11:26 and having found him, he brought him to Antioch. And it came to them that for a whole year they assembled in the church and taught a large crowd - and that it was in Antioch that the disciples were first called Christians.

It is found again in:

Act 26:28, King Herod Agrippa II meets Paul, "You almost persuade me to be a Christian."

The third and last reference to the word in the New Testament is in:

1 Peter 4:16 but if it's like "Christian" that he suffers, he does not feel any shame; he does, however, honor to God by being worthy of the name.

Another term that appears in the New Testament is "Nazarene", which is used by the Jewish lawyer Tertullus in Act 24. Tertullian wrote that "the Jews called us Nazarenes" while in 331 Eusebius writes that Jesus was called a Nazarene, a word from the name Nazareth, and that Christians were also called in this way. The Nazarene Hebrew equivalent, Notzrim, appears in the Babylonian Talmud and still is the Hebrew term for a Christian.

There is still a passage that does not suit me in the passage of the Apostle Peter, although we know that Christian is the translation of the Messiah (Massiah in Hebrew). It is obvious that Pierre could not call us Christians, since he was a Jew, so we would rather have called: the messianic ?? .. So the mystery remains, but it is not too important. . The antichrist could not tamper with the message that God wants us to achieve, nor any truth ..

We see that all these names come from men .. but how God does call it? ..

We read a first time it is mentioned, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ..

Genesis 32:9 And Jacob said, God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac! Lord, who said to me, Return unto thy country and from thy kindred, and I will do you good!

Then, Jacob was called Israel ..

Genesis 35:10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob; thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name. And he called his name Israel.

We understand that everything that happened physically, is the spiritual today, the new covenant with Jesus ..

Whether therefore,
Egypt represents bondage,

Exodus 3:
11 And Moses said unto God, Who am I, I, that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should get out of Egypt, the son of Israel?
12 And He said, Because I will be with thee; and this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you when you have brought the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the son of Israel, and say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they will say to me, What is His name? what shall I say?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM. And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the son of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say to the son of Israel, the LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you, this is my name forever, and this is my memorial generation to generation.

Moses was sent by God to lead us out of Egypt (the world of bondage, servitude of the devil), it brings the law (the Ten Commandments, + orders, we mean: ways to do), Jesus himself is the one who makes us enter the country chosen by God ..

1 John 5:19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the wicked one.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Romans 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility (not willingly, but by reason of him who subjected)

Deuteronomy 31:23 And the LORD commanded Joshua the son of Nun, saying, Be strong and be firm because it is you who bring the children of Israel son in the land that I have promised them on oath, and Me I will be with you.

Joshua (English: Joshua or Jehoshua) = Yahweh is salvation

The sea represents the world, God commanded Moses to rule the sea to get His people to take them to the promised land, or, God forbid the world to keep us ..

Exodus 14:21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go all night by a strong east wind, and put the sea dry land, and the waters were divided;

Psalm 18:16 From above He extended His hand, He took me, he drew me out of many waters;

We just read in Exodus 3, God calls us the son of Israel ..

Exodus 3:15 And God said unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say to the son of Israel, the LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, m ' sent to you, this is my name forever, and this is my memorial generation to generation.

And again ..

Exodus 3:
16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel, and say unto them, The LORD God of your fathers, appeared to me, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, Certainly I will have visited, and I saw what you did in Egypt;
18 And they shall hearken to thy voice, and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, to the king of Egypt, and say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews, Was met with us and now, we pray, let us go three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God.

Hebrew = coming from the other side, which passes through

Already in the first instance, we find that God calls us: Hebrews .. those who passed the country of bondage to the land of delights (the promised land) ..

Then ..

Exodus 20:
1 And God spoke all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of what is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow thyself to them, and you serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the son, the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, etc
.. (the 10 commandments)

Key verse 2 .. I am the Lord your God

I think we're talking about the same God, the God of the Bible ..

Then we read ..

Exodus 29:45 And I will dwell among the Israelites son, and I will be their God

1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

2 Corinthians 6:16 what agreement there he has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God said, I will dwell in them, and I will walk, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Continue ..

Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you listen to the voice of the LORD thy God.

These are blessings for God's people, Israel, not to the Gentiles (people or nation, or the world ..) so if you refuse God, you will not have the right to His blessings ..

The Lord Jehowah, Jahweh, .. Jah, He is my God, called with different names in different translations, but also because of what He is at a specific time ..

Jehoshua = Jesus = Yahweh is salvation or God saves ..

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel

Who is Israel? ..

Isaiah 8:
14 and will be for the sanctuary, and stumbling stone and rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts that dwelleth in mount Zion.

Isaiah 14:1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their land; and abroad will join them, and will be added to the house of Jacob.

Isaiah 37:16 LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, who sit above the cherubim, thou, the Same, You alone You are the God of all the kingdoms of the earth; You, You have made heaven and earth.

Isaiah 41:
8 But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham My friend,
14 Fear not, Jacob yourself, you worm! and you men of Israel! Me I will help you, says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 42:
1 Behold my servant, whom I support, my chosen, in whom my soul delights. I will put my Spirit on him; he shall bring forth judgment to the nations.
24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to those who plunder it? Is not the LORD, He against whom we have sinned? And they did not want to walk in His ways, and they did not listen to His law;

Isaiah 43:
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and who formed you, O Israel, Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine.
3 For I, I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba for thee.
15 I, I am the Lord, your Holy; the creator of Israel, your King.

Isaiah 44:
1 And now hear, O Jacob my servant, and you, Israel, whom I have chosen.
5 One shall say, I am the LORD; and this one will be called by the name of Jacob; and this one will write on his hand, I am the Lord, and will be called the name of Israel.
6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts, I am the first and I am the last; and out Me there is no God.
21 Remember these things, O Jacob, and you Israel, for you are my servant. I have formed thee; you are my servant, Israel; you will not be forgotten Me.

Isaiah 45:4 Because of my servant Jacob, and Israel my chosen, I have called you by your name, I gave you a name, and you do not know me.

Ezekiel 37:
15 And the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
16 And you, son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the son of Israel, his companions. And take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and all the house of Israel, his companions.
17 And them closer to each other, so they are one stick, and they will be one in your hand.

18 And when the son of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Do not you déclareras us what these things mean to you?
19 say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will put on it, with the stick of Judah, and I will make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand.
20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will take the son of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them on every side, and I will bring them into their own land ;
22 and I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to all; and they shall be no more two nations, and they will no longer be divided into two kingdoms.
23 And they will go over unclean with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; and I will deliver them from all their dwellings where they sinned, and I will cleanse them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

24 And My servant David shall be king over them, and there will be one shepherd for them all; and they shall walk in My judgments, and keep My statutes, and do them.
25 And he shall dwell in the land that I gave to Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, they and their son, and the son of their son, forever; and David My servant shall be their prince for ever.
26 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, it will be with them an everlasting covenant; and I will establish them, and I will multiply them, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever;
27 and My dwelling shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
28 nations will know that I am the LORD that sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for ever.

Romans 11:
17 Now if some of the branches were broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and have become co-participant of the root and fatness of the olive tree
18 Boast not against the branches; but if thou boast, it is not you that support the root, but the root that supports you.

2 Corinthians 6:16 .. For you are the temple of the living God, as God said, I will dwell in them, and I will walk, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

John 10:16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold; I must bring them also; and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one flock, one shepherd.

Well now I think everyone can position and be named, knowing that carries a flag with the colors of our God, and then with the colors of the world, our Emperor ..

Israelite = name of the men belonging to the people of Israel.

John 1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward him, and said to him, Here is a true Israelite, in whom there is no guile.

These are those who entered the promised land. So, Israel, knowing that this is Joshua (Jesus) that made people enter the promised land ..

As I said at the beginning of this study, the events were physical, they were prophetic for our time .. it was a shadow of things to come ..

Colossians 2:17 which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Hebrews 8:5 who serve the representation and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses, when he was going to build the tabernacle was warned of God; because careful, he said, to do all things according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.

We have to make that difference and understand the story ..

The Jews were under the law, because Jesus was not yet come .. They were the Israelites or Jews or Hebrews ..

After the sacrifice of Jesus, we are the Israelites (who belong to the people of Israel) .. (not to be confused with the Israelis, those who live in the land of Israel ..) .. we who for God the God of Israel, who are baptized adult Jesus christ .. According to the prophetic passage or Joshua brought the Hebrew people (the other side, the region beyond) in the holy land ..

The Jews who rejected Jesus are no longer counted as elected officials, as the elect are those who belong to God, who do the will of God, or who accept God and His ordinances and His laws ..
It is not an elected when did God reject ..

John 15:23 He who hates me hates my Father.

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, I also will deny before my Father which is in heaven.

We read in John 10 that God's sheep hear His voice and follow Him ..

The name of Christians was imposed by the Roman church, Catholics, who changed everything about God, imposed their ways (we read at the beginning of this, calendar, holidays, shabbath, etc ..) under sentence of death, and in the Middle Ages, we had no writing, no Bibles, these are the bishops who taught us as they pleased .. We must pay attention to the label that it sticks ..

Apocalypse 13:
15 And he had power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that all who would not worship the image of the beast should be put to death.
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Apocalypse 14:
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone before the holy angels and before the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and if someone takes the mark of his name.

Apocalypse 19:20 And the beast was taken, and the false prophet who was with her, who made miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone;

Apocalypse 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them; and the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God; and those who had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, and had not received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years,

It has 3 categories, as I have developed in the last issue, those who are kicked, the large crowd and elected ..

Those who are kicked

Matthew 25:
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us!
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Matthew 7:
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name, and did we not cast out demons in Your name, and have we not done many wonders in thy name?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you; Depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You can still read other references, such as with the talents:

Matthew 25:28 Take away therefore the talent, and give it unto him which hath ten talents

etc ..

Matthew 22:13 Then the king said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The large crowd

Apocalypse 7:
9 After these things I saw, and behold, a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, The salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb.
11 'And all the angels stood round about the throne and the elders and the four beasts; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, Amen!
12 Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever! Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, These who are clothed in white robes, who are they and where do they come from?
14 And I said to him, Sir, thou knowest. He said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God and serve him day and night in His temple; and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them his.

The elected

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world; and again I leave the world, and I am going to the Father.

Let us remember that Jesus is the arm of the Lord .. When everything is over, Jesus will return to the Father, so elected, his body will be an integral part of God, they will become one with God ..

John 16:
21 That they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me and I in You; that they also be in us so that the world may believe that thou hast sent me you.
22 And the glory which You have given me I have given them, that they may be one as we are one;
23 I in them and You in Me; that they may be one, and that the world may know that You, You sent me, and that You have loved them as You have loved me.
24 Father, I will, as for those whom You have given Me, that where I am, they will be with me, that they may see my glory which You have given Me; because you loved me before the foundation of the world.

1 Corinthians 15:28 But when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Romans 12:5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1 Corinthians 6:15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Certainly not!

That's about it ..
The world gives names, God gives names ..
The world hates me, God loves me ..
The world work for my loss, in suffering, God works for my life in the delights of eternity ..

John 15:
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before you.
19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
23 He who hates me hates my Father.

God bless you, good meditation ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Appellation elected
Page 1 sur 1