ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Back to the influence of religions

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Back to the influence of religions Empty
MessageSujet: Back to the influence of religions   Back to the influence of religions EmptyDim 26 Juil - 12:32

Peace on you ..

What should you do when you're a bad start, bad start on the path of religion? .. What should we do to get back on the path of God? ..

It sounds simple, but few know how to get back from this bad way because they do not have the Spirit to guide them ..

Apocalypse 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and I am enriched me, and I need nothing; and knowest not that thou art the wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked ..

Religions and ways of men influence us, and after, it is very difficult to come back from our workmanship. We even do well and believes that is the time you lose the way ..

We will start with those who are baptized adults from Jewish family. They have such confusion in understanding, between what one must keep in the torah, and what should be removed .. They fail to see the evolution in this dispensation of grace .. They remain carnal .. But thus they lose the benefits of Jesus ..

First, by their writing God .. they do not write God but G.od .. Personally, when I type the word, in this way, in a dictionary, I have no answer, because that word does not exist ..
Without realizing it, you offend God, because you can not write His qualifier correctly, you can not name He .. In the same way, we put messuza on the doors, a lucky charm (we called it an idol), and many other small charms .. we do not do things properly, therefore, if we do not do them properly, we made the wrong ..

Then we go to the Christians who are reformed Catholics .. We will see that they are hundreds of sects, but all the practical world orders, calendars worldwide, etc .. all are under the government of the world, is therefore: 666 ..

Matthew 7:
13 Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it;
14 Because narrow is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and few there be that find it.
15 But be on guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes are from thorns, or figs of thistles?

God has just released religions, four months after my baptism, He preferred to teach me Himself His word and His ways of doing things ..

So I asked God how to stop this process .. Here is what you must do to change the way ..

You have to question everything and start from scratch ..

At first, you're going where you do baptize, if you can, and dive entirely seven times, you read that with Elisha .. If you can not go to the same place, going in another quiet place where you can dive ..
While you will do it, and repent of all that you caught religions and Men .. Ask God for forgiveness for not having been able to hear when he spoke to you .. Repent, wash yourself of all this defilement of the world and religions ..

2 Kings 5:
10 And Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, Go, wash yourself seven times in the Jordan, and thy flesh shall come again, and be clean.
14 And he went down and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the word of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a young boy, and he was clean.

Psalm 45:
10 Listen, girl! and see, and incline thine ear; and forget thy people and thy father's house;
11 And the King will desire your beauty, for He is your Lord, worship Him.

Now forget everything you've learned in the past, now you're in the present, and you work for your future ..
The Jews rejected Jesus as the nations, Jeremiah tells us, I will make a new covenant with my people .. not like the one I made with their fathers ..

There will be never holocaust because we go in perfecting with Jesus .. there will be no more bloodshed, no death .. he has not stoned the adulterous woman, but forgiven. .
In the millennium, the lion will be seated next to the lamb without eating, the snake near the baby without the bite ..
All your charms, your incense, your circumcision, your all what you want are replaced by Jesus .. Jesus is the center of our interest .. incense is prayer (Apocalypse), the Holocaust is Jesus, etc .. you n 'longer need to put a cord on your clothes, but you need to look at the cross, fix your eyes and your attention to the cross ..

Jesus is the center of all things .. You have to use Jesus to fight at your side, to conquer the world and this includes those ways .. Jesus conquered death for you, to deliver you from sin, to lead you in Father .. You are a warrior of God, a soldier of God, your fight is against sin, against the world, against the devil, against flesh .. and you are winning in this fight, even before the start .. do not humble and weak, but you proud and strong, proud that God has called you, chose to call you : My son ..

The Ten Commandments are written with the finger of God, they will always be there, because Jesus came to bring us His Word ..
Then add the feasts of God, shabbath, new moons, festivals unleavened bread, booths, etc .. (Leviticus 23)
Then adds the ordinances of God given to Moses, how to become holy in the eyes of God: do not sleep with his niece, nor with a beast, do not see the nakedness of his parents, etc .. I am now in preparing what we must remember and teach .. We are not nations, practicing their ordonnaces but we belong to God, and we practice His orders ..

Everything else is out of date .. holocausts circumcision messuza, cord on the dress or wherever you want, fringe beard, incense, bread prepositions, blood on the lintels of doors, etc .. that know -I still .. there are plenty .. it was for Jews ..
Today, we are not Jews nor Christians from the rest, we are Israel, the Israelites, the people of the God of Israel .. JAH .. We follow Jesus whose mission is to lead us to God, to lead us to the Holy Land, the heavenly Jerusalem .. This is not the earthly Jerusalem in Israel, it is temporarily out list .. When the third temple will be rebuilt, it will be to accommodate the beast, this to punish those who do not hearken and do well (2 Thessalonians 2) .. Jerusalem in Israel return to center stage during the millennium, but certainly not before .. Before, in our time, it will be subject to a nuclear event (Zechariah 14)

We must have the intelligence to understand the evolution with the dispensations ..
The key is with the adulterous woman, she is not stoned, no more blood, no more death,we become perfect with Jesus ..
We must go further ..
Become a vegetarian because a saint does not kill, too, during our creation in Eden, when we were saints, we were vegetarians ..

Reject anything that could destroy the earth (our mother), especially everything in our power to do .. It is not weeded his garden with chimical, it does not pollute, it does not destroy nature, but loves and protects it..

Here is the direction in which we must go, grow .. Maybe in terms of cars it can wait a little, but it will be valid during the millennium, so we better be prepared well now because it will be hard to change our habits ..

When thou shalt be there, you will see the Spirit come back to you .. Keep this path and do not go out ..

2 Corinthians 6:
17 Wherefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I, I will receive you;
18 and I will be a Father, and ye shall be to Me son and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Isaiah 26:
20 Come, My people, enter into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee; hide thyself for a little moment, until the indignation be past.
21 For behold, the LORD comes out of His place to visit the iniquity of the inhabitants of the earth over them, and the earth shall disclose her blood and no more cover her slain.

Believe me, my brother, nothing I say or do teaches to sin, but on the contrary to a spiritual elevation .. God speaks to me and teaches me all things, to strengthen the election. . Amen, thank you Lord .. May God bless you to do good..

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1