ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Verses 01 - january

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 01 - january Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:00

January 1

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has given me, and the breath of the Almighty has given me life.

Peace on you ..
All the elect can say this, for we come to God, because He has decided this, but as He is a God of righteousness, He also leaves a chance to others to join Him, as we were able to see Of our exit from Egypt ..
The elect are recognizable with different characters of the Bible, for times and events are renewed like a circle, endless, and then again, because we all came out of God.
When I had not yet entered the sheepfold, I was reading Zorobabel's passages, but I could not see his dates or assimilate myself to the character. I was able to do it when I came to God, for it was from that time that He gave me life in His world, that He gave me His Spirit, and This opportunity, allowed to understand all things. He took off the scales from my eyes, and I was able to discover His world.
Only the Spirit can enable us to understand what we have to do, it allows us to understand how to follow God. Religious do not possess the Spirit of God, because they can not see the traps of the enemy, they can follow a religion and turn away from the path of God without blinking, while the elect can not . God has sealed us, so that we may remain faithful to Him, so that we may continue to spread the word of God in truth, what we must do, and how to behave. God teaches us and we can not hear Follow the teaching of another.
You receive the Spirit by God, but then we must make Him grow, otherwise He will be extinguished. It is God who gives it to us, and with Him we can make Him grow, following His teachings and through Jesus. We need to join both to grow the Spirit, Jesus and the commandments of God. If you remove one, then the Spirit will not grow in you, and you will be destroyed. We have this reference with the parable of talents. Religion tells you something else, it guarantees your salvation, but it is the seduction of religion. It comes from the devil, and it lies, as it also lies, they are in common accord, they have changed the word of God, and you have allowed yourself to be seduced, and if you can not understand it, then You will never enter by this narrow and difficult door of access ..
Only those who follow God can enter His heaven, and our history, this old testament which you have abolished, teaches us that those who have not believed, or who have not persevered, have been destroyed. To read with the parable of the seeds. It is not we who impose upon God our ways, but God who imposes upon us a course of conduct to enter into His heaven. The key to the door is not Jesus, but it is Jesus more the commandments of God, and one can read it when we enter the Promised Land. It was Joshua (Jesus) who brought us in, but God commanded him to keep His commandments, in order to live.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 13 Fév - 14:39, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:01

January 2

Exodus 31:3 And I have filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom and understanding, and knowledge, and for all kinds of works,

Peace on you ..
God gives us to reap in His field, but it is not because we have knowledge or for any of our virtues, but because He has decided so.
We will see that before God gives us responsibilities, we will first have to get to know His world, His laws. The laws and ordinances of God allow us to know how to behave in order to please Him, for another is what we have learned from the flesh, and another is what we must know of the Spirit .. They are two completely different worlds , And it is for this reason that God has given us His ordinances to know and practice.
Once we know His laws, then God can give us responsibilities We will have trials to know what our abilities are, that is what Jesus explains to us with the parable of talents. There will be physical trials and mental trials. It means that God will ask us what we want to do and why we want to do it, the more He will evaluate us on what we can do with what we have in our hands .. For it is obvious that if you cross the path of A poor man and you know nothing to give him, you will not do better if you had more.
What is the religion of God? It is to take care of the widows and orphans, the poor and those who are suffering and in need, those who will not be able to give you anything, and also To give them the word of truth, the law and the ordinances of God. It is this word that enables us to live because it teaches us how to behave towards others and towards God.
God gives us His Spirit, He gives it to His elect, and His Spirit brings us all these attributes that we can read in this verse. It is through this Spirit that we can acquire the necessary to work in the enterprise of God.
One must understand that the world seduces people with its religions, and also kills them, for you do not know God, and by this fact you will have difficulties to enter His heaven. God therefore formed the elect, His people, a people chosen and set apart, in order to teach the world, and how to arrive in His heaven, how to pass this door difficult to access .. We will not seduce many people, Because nobody wants God, nobody wants to bridle the flesh, nobody wants to coerce. But if we succeed in convincing some of them, we shall derive great satisfaction from them. We must not seduce the world, but we must bring back the lost sheep.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:02

January 3

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass after that that I will pour My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy; your old men shall dream dreams; your young men shall see visions;

Peace on you ..
One needs the Spirit of God to have access to His world, the world of spirits. Even as we desire to know Him or follow Him, we must wait for Him to allow Him, for it is only after His agreement that we can come out of Egypt, that is to erase our sins which condemn us and follow Him. But this step does not save us yet, it remains a step for the salvation of our souls, and we can understand it with the parable of the seeds. This parable, as well as the parable of the ten virgins, as well as that of the talents, prove to us that baptism is not enough. We will be saved, following a long walk with God and perseverance.
It will be noticed with the parable of the sower that the seed grows if the word is restrained, if it finds an entrance to you. But what is this word, except that of God? And at what moment God gave us His word? It is not by Jesus, for Jesus is not the word, but the sacrifice, and even If it were the word, it could not be different from that of God, in this case, the one He gave us through Moses. The word of God is the law and the ordinances of the law. These are the words that God gives to His people, to teach and enable them to live. They allow us to live, because they teach us how to behave in order to please God. And with a short analysis, one will find that the teachings of God are very different from our ways of doing.
Religions have made you abolish the law, but it is for your loss, for you have erased everything without trying to understand. They made you change God. Everything is manipulated to blind you, and apparently it is not too bad to seduce you, a little too easy even .. Following religions, you give yourself beautiful titles, but you are not with God , For I read in Matthew 24 that the elect can not be seduced. Religions could not seduce me, so how are you so blind? It is proof that you belong to the world and not to God. But I reassure you that it is not Too late to correct you, it is necessary that you want it or that you can.
It is true that the elect are a choice of God. God has chosen and trained us to teach the world. But look that the Canaanite woman with Jesus was able to enter the sheepfold. God opens the door to the one who wants to follow Him, but you must submit to Him if you want to be part of His world, and not want to impose on Him your faults, that of the flesh.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:02

January 4

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, the Holy Spirit coming upon you; And ye shall be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and unto the end of the earth.

Peace on you ..
Elected officials fight the world and its religions, and each one tries to draw the maximum towards him, the chosen ones to save your soul and religions to destroy you. The difference between an elected and a religious is the origin of the teaching. The elect are taught by God, and therefore follow His law and ordinances, while the religious follow the teachings of their religion.
The elect can not be seduced, so they can not be blinded by the deceit of religions, a Trinitarian God, who is begotten of a woman of the flesh, an invariable God who changes, etc. Seductions that prove that you do not possess the Spirit. Jesus tells us that he will send us the Spirit, who will lead us into the whole truth, which will remind us of the words of God.
The only evidence with which you can refer is if you hear God speak to you, answer and teach you. If this is the case, then you follow the same path, and you are with God, but if it does not, if you do not hear God speak to you, or when you ask Him a question, answer it Is that somewhere you have gone astray from His way. And you have a better interest in not seducing yourself, for your salvation is at stake.
God does not seek superficial clerics, but He seeks priests, people who will rule His people, spiritual guides, who teach the law and ordinances of God. This law that He gave to Moses is indispensable to us, and Is impossible to enter heaven with God without knowing and practicing this law, for He has given it to us to teach us to behave well, to distinguish between good and evil, between pure and impure ..
The chosen ones work for God, and God takes care of us, it is He who gives us our wages. All the elect work in the harvest of God, our job is to recover lost souls. Not that we have the power, because it is God who manages everything, but we must sow and insist in all circumstances.
You see in this verse, God gives us of His Spirit, so that we evangelize, not as Christian religions, that have made you change of God, but we announce that one can enter the kingdom of God only by Jesus Christ, and this is what we read in the old covenant. This old alliance you have abolished, when it is our reference. It is the reflection of what we must live, so, if you abolish it, with what will you refer to?
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:03

January 5

Job 19:25 And I know that my redeemer is alive, and that the last man shall stand upon the earth;

Peace on you ..
This sentence is full of optimism for the elected. We know that Jesus came forth from the Father and is one with Him, and we also know that Jesus is the head of a body, who are the elect, and therefore where is the head, Will find the body .. We will be standing in our redeemer at the end, and there is no doubt about it.
But who are the chosen ones, because everyone wants to be a chosen one, you think well, a people blessed and protected by God. The elect are God's saints, and the apocalypse tells us that they are the ones who keep The commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ (Revelation 12:17 and 14:12).
I feel that there will be disappointments with Christians, for they have abolished the law and the commandments of God. It is not said in the apocalypse that they are those who have Jesus, nor those who keep the commandments of God, but those who have both, and the commandments and Jesus.
My friend, I keep warning you about those who let themselves be seduced, God destroyed them. Religions are created by men, all of them, and none does the will of God. You will notice that God does not speak to us of religion, but to follow Him, and we follow Him in keeping His commandments. The commandments of God are for us to educate and instruct, and when we engage with God, we return to school, to learn good manners. This is what Jesus tells us when he tells us to become like little children, to submit and to be taught. It is like in school, when you refuse to let yourself be taught, you are A rebel, and you get thrown out of the class.
Jesus came to seek the children of God scattered among the nations, to bring them back to the Father in the fold. He is the same Joshua of the old covenant that brought us into the promised land, and God commands us to keep His commandments. It is indispensable that you may refer to the old covenant, for it was the shadow of the New, too, it should not be too different.
But what about your religion, do not you see that you do not fallow God longer, that you do not hear Him speak to you? It is strange, for God said to His elect that before That the words do not come out of our mouth, that He will answer us. The seduction of your religion tells you that even if you are superficial you will be saved because you are baptized in Jesus, but it is seduction because the parables Of Jesus clearly explain the opposite.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:04

January 6

Proverb 6:
16 The Lord hates these six things, and there are seven that are an abomination to his soul,
17 the haughty eyes, the false tongue, and the hands that shed innocent blood,
18 The heart that works iniquity, the feet that hasten to run to evil,
19 the false witness who utters lies, and the one who sows quarrels between brothers.

Peace on you ..
We can read in these verses what the Lord hates. As we commit ourselves to God, we must understand that we must take up all our education at the point of departure, for what the world or our parents taught us is not what God teaches us. But what is important to understand is that to enter heaven with God, we must please Him, and these laws that He gave us by Moses, were just so that we learn to do well, how to behave, To compare these laws with my way of living and doing, I will see that they are completely different and this is where I should concentrate, learn To practice these laws of God.
Surely you are not concerned, for you have abolished the old covenant, so these verses are found in the old covenant. You are lucky, because your religion allows you to do as you please, it is no longer God who is sovereign, but you, even your religion. Jesus replaced God and His laws, He was too retro, It has forgotten to modernize your world, in your time, It has not evolved .. Yes but the only problem with these thoughts is that it is hell that awaits you, but surely not the World of God.
We have read in this old covenant that you have abolished, that it is the devil who has seduced Eve with beautiful words, and I following God, I find that you are this Eve, seduced by the beautiful words of your religion , Except that religions are created by men, not by God. At no time in the Bible can I read that God created a religion, but on the other hand, I can read that He created a people and gave us ways of doing, and we can read these ways in the law ..
One thing that is easy to understand is that Jesus calls everyone, but no one wants it. Only the elect can follow God, for the others unfortunately, they are only straw for fire. Many called but few elected, this is what the word tells us. You see, the Canaanite woman was not concerned with the elect, but by faith, she was able to understand this need to save her soul, she was able to figure out how to do it. Jesus was there, among the religious, and they crucified Him, and that is what religions do, they want to take the place of God, they refuse His authority.
Jesus tells you that access to heaven is difficult, that the door is difficult to pass, so if the simple fact of pronouncing the name of Jesus would save you, he would not have told us that access is difficult.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:04

January 7

1 John 3:22 and whatever we ask, we receive Him from Him, because we keep His commandments and practice the things that are pleasing before Him.

Peace on you ..
Here is a verse that will not please everyone, for this verse is against your Christian religion that abolished the law of God. There is such confusion in the understanding of this word, for people confuse the sacrifices of the law, with the law which consists of ordinances, in order to educate us. The law was the old covenant, that of sacrifices, also , Since the sacrifice of Jesus, there must be no sacrifice, but the rest must not be erased, God has given us a law with ordinances, in order to educate us, so that we learn how to behave, How one must be before God, and this in order to please Him.
Look at this verse of John, we will receive because we keep His commandments. So how do you want to receive if you do not keep them? I noticed in your religion that you want to impose on God your ways. You believe that He will give you even if you do what displeases Him, better yet you impose on God behavior, He must not be angry with you, all that you do must please Him, it is an obligation. .
But my poor friend, it is not you in the flesh who will dictate conduct to God, but it is He who will dictate to you your conduct and will oblige you to do as He wills, if you want to enter His heaven. When you enter an army, it is not you who dictate and impose your rules, but rather, you submit to the rules in force.
Jesus came to save the people of God, the elect, but at no time did he pretend to change His rules. God remains sovereign, and Jesus allows us to reach Him, but following His rules. We must refer to the old covenant which was the shadow of things to come, so in the old covenant I will see that it was Jesus who made us pass the Jordan to enter the Promised Land; Than the figure of baptism, and God especially recommended to him to keep His commandments, in order to live.
Jesus came to end the sacrifices, but we can not take away the teachings of God, they are to educate us. Note that your religion made you change God, it decides what is good or not. It seems dangerous to follow them, for it is not a religion that controls heaven, but God, and I can not see how someone can impose something on God.
Read this law that God gave us and take away the sacrifices and death, for Jesus has overcome death, everything else must be retained, it is by practicing it that we will please God, and when we please To God, He blesses us, for God blesses His people who are faithful to Him. He takes pleasure in us, because we do His will.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:05

January 8

Isaiah 56:5 And I will give them in My house and within My walls a better place and name than sons and daughters; I will give them an eternal name, which shall not be cut off.

Peace on you ..
There is confusion here in the name God gives to His people. Religions each give their name to their people. Christians are engaged by Catholics or Romans, and we shall see that all religious follow a religion, and all religions come from Men, and for this reason they are all different and none follows the Prescriptions of God.
God calls His people Israel, and He says that He is the God of Israel. Israel is not the Jews, who are from a religion on the same basis as the others, and it will be seen that this religion does not come from Moses, but about the year 800 before Jesus.
One can not pretend to engage in the army of God and change what He prescribes us, for the law has been given to us to instruct us, ways of doing that the flesh does not know. So if you refuse to follow His obligations, you can not be part of His army, nor even receive from Him.
It will be noticed that Joshua (Jesus) is the one who brought us into the promised land, and that the Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, that means that he teaches us and guides us on what we must do and How we must be. As Moses passed power over to Joshua, God told him to keep His commandments above all, for they are what enable us to live. Jesus did not come to change the word of God, but rather to remind us of it, as Jesus is not the word, but it is the sacrifice. From the moment when you can no longer refer to the old covenant, it is because you have strayed, and we will read in Jeremiah that in the new covenant God will put His laws in our hearts, so how can we To cancel His laws?
There is a real danger in following religions. God warned us that it would be Jesus who would bring us into the promised land, that is to say for us, in this spiritual world, too, there is nothing new, for we were waiting for the fulfillment of the prophecies. Physical order to explain the spiritual, but there is nothing to change, and if religions tell you to change something, it will be for your loss if you listen to them.
God is an invariable God, that means that does not change. An evolution is not a change. Jesus allows us to evolve, but he does not tell us to change God. From the moment we change the teachings of God, it means that they were not good, and that God taught us anything. These are the teachings of Men, of the flesh that are not Not good, but surely not those of God ..
The sons and daughters of God are not those who claim to belong to God, but those who do God's will.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:06

January 9

Psalm 77:11  I will remember the works of Jah; For I will remember Your wonders of old,

Peace on you ..
We had the opportunity to experience miracles with God. During the past years, God has enabled us to see some of the wonders He has been working around us, that we may testify, as we fear. The fear of the Lord is useful, for it enables us to see and see our weakness and fragility.
This experience, which we have lived, still allows us to keep hope, not only to reach Him, but to pass through this narrow door, but also because we want to grow and be useful, Hope that He will enable us to be a useful servant to His Master, and that He will continue to work wonders around us and with us.
Each chosen one of God wants to please God. We have within us a zeal that drives us to go ever more forward. We want to do great things, we want our God to be glorified when we are seen, and all we do or desire is for Him to be glorified.
Everything must pass through God, that our testimony may not glorify the flesh, but glorify God.
He has one thing that we all expect is that God raises us up. All the elect work for God, and we know He is taking care of us. In the old covenant, it can be seen that God provided the necessary for a person to do a job, like Solomon when he built the temple, or Zorobabel. The parable of the talents confirms this evolution, God gives to him who Has the capacity. We do nothing by our own will or power, but we do something, because God gives us the possibility, and it is after tests to test us that we will receive. We will compare this image with a student, that once his exam received, he wishes to work .. We are proud to work for God. God has taught us, and we want in return to prove to Him that He can count on us, that we are ready to enter His business.
Religions blind you, and you go on without understanding. God seeks people who are committed to His people, not beautiful speakers. We are not interested in the world, but in the world of God. We know the world that bore us, and it must be destroyed, because of faulty workmanship, too, it is not the one to linger on. We must now focus on this new being that we have become, and we know that it will be difficult for us to enter this world of God. We will need to surpass ourselves, because access is difficult, as the world is against us, it will do everything in its power to make us fail.
These are the wonders of God that push me to go ever further ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:06

January 10

1 Peter 4:14 If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you on their behalf. He is blasphemed, but as for you, glorified.

Peace on you ..
There is a certain satisfaction in being insulted because we follow God. The world and the religions hate us because we do not follow them. There is not too much difference between Christian religions and other religions, because in fact all are very enemies of God, since they all come from men of power.
God blesses His people, He fills Him with His Spirit, but in addition, He facilitates us the way we walk, He removes our enemies, protects us on all sides and gives us abundance in all things .. The key to these blessings Is simple, following the commandments of God and being baptized into Jesus Christ after repenting. This way of doing things guarantees access to the sky.
Religions seduce you with beautiful words, telling you that the simple fact of believing in Jesus will be saved, but Jesus did not come to take the place of God, but rather to purify us from our sins.
We have seen that Jesus was Joshua in the old covenant, he brought us into the promised land, but at no time did I read that he took the place of God, but rather that God commanded him to keep His words and To do as He taught us. This old covenant is essential for understanding what we are and the path on which we must walk.
God gave us a law to teach us what is right to do. When you refuse to listen to it and follow it, it is because you refuse the authority of God, because you believe yourself strong and intelligent, because you do not need God. Pride is far from humility, and I believe that it is written that God resists the proud, that means that they do not win with God.
Jesus is this beautiful name that gives us access to the Father. He is the son of God who allows us to enter the kingdom, but we must remain under the authority of the Father, God is sovereign. Without Jesus, whatever we do, we can not hope for results, as well as without the commandments of God, we can not hope for results.
Before God was followed by His commandments and circumcision, then He brought His son, who leads us into a spiritual world, so the ordinances of the flesh are effaced, like sacrifices, circumcision, beard, etc. There is an understanding that God gives us to understand this new covenant, but He tells us that He will put His laws in our hearts.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:07

January 11

1 Samuel 1:6 And her enemy grieved her bitterly, that she might provoke him to anger, because the LORD had closed his womb.

Peace on you ..
In this passage, we will understand what our hearts, wickedness and jealousy we must fight if we want to reach God.
One thinks oneself perfect, good people, of good reputation, but when we ask God to show us what is inside our hearts, it is at this moment that we know the real disappointment .. One must understand This need to implore God to transform us, and as He says, He will change our heart of stone for a heart of flesh.
It is evident that we must transform our carnal nature for this new spiritual nature, for that which is of the flesh can not enter into the heaven of God. Jesus is a step to this transformation, it is the first step of a staircase to climb, but it is not the only step. It allows us to overcome the obstacles for this ascent.
This law God gave us, so I'm not talking about sacrifices, as many confuse, but all of this law, so this law allows us to change our carnal nature, it teaches us about the being that God wants to see, our Behavior, our ways, etc. In reality, it teaches us to love our neighbor and not to let dominate, nor to enter the evil in us or with us.
The ten commandments of God are divided into two parts, a first which is relative to God, to love God, and a second that is relative to Man, to love his neighbor.
The ten commandments are a global view that can be studied with the ordinances of the law. This law, as a whole, has been abolished by religions, because they do not come from God, but from men, Is the devil that governs the mind of man until you allow yourself to be dominated and manipulated by God and His Spirit, who will transform your carnal nature and leave room for the spiritual being at that moment, You can follow the law of God, and love. While waiting for this submission to the law, you can not know God or love, for you are under the authority of the devil, Love .. John tells us that to love God is to keep His commandments ..
There is a character not to be dominated in our being, it is hatred, as well as anger, for they do not come from God, and they are pitfalls on our way. One can get irritated for a valid reason, but one must ask God to manage these moments, as well as this personality that is in us. It is an enormous task in daily life for God to transform us. We must pray every day for Him to make these transformations, otherwise we have no chance of seeing him any day except to hear the sentence of our judgment.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:07

January 12

Revelation 1:15 and His feet, like burning brass, as they burned in a furnace; And His voice, as a voice of great waters;

Peace on you ..
It is no longer a lamb that let itself be mauled, but it is a Christ who returns to power to judge. He suffered and gave his life, that we might be saved by him, but if you refuse his salvation then you must leave the world of God, as well as His earth, for God has other plans than that of Let the enemy manage and destroy everything, the millennium in this case, at first, that will be a time without devil, that means without ills.
The millennium is the shabbath of God. As a week divides into seven days, so the length of our preparation divides into 7000 years, one day in the eyes of God being like a thousand years .. Six days to man to do his work and one day to God to worship , The shabbath, thus 6000 years to the Man, under the authority of the devil to return from sin and 1000 years without devil, a healthy period.
It is obvious that if you refuse His shabbath today, you will refuse it tomorrow, so how do you want to enter His millennium?
For the millennium, Jesus prepares us and teaches us, so that we may be priests, they are those who teach the law of God. We can therefore confirm this hypothesis in that in the old covenant, which was the shadow of things to come, Joshua made us enter the promised land (the millennium), with a recommendation to keep all the words of this law of God .. It is therefore not a new thing, nor a manipulation of the Men, nor nothing negative.
On the other hand, it is the reverse that will pose a problem to you, if you refuse this law, because in that case you will refuse the authority of God who directs His people as He hears it, He is God, and we We must obey him if we wish to be part of His army. I say army, for the elect are at war with the devil, or against evil in general. It is indeed a war between good and evil, between the flesh directed by the devil and the Spirit directed by God.
We know that the apocalypse will be a destruction by fire, as it was in the time of Noah by the waters. God tells His elect not to fear these plagues, for we are under His protection, but it is not the same for the religious, who are not under the authority of God, but under that of men.
So I want to warn you of the danger that is happening to you, for Jesus will not do anything for you. The elect are not those who say they are elected, they are not those who claim to belong to God, but they are those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus, which means that they are committed by a conforming baptism .. My friend, do not let yourself be seduced by beautiful words, but analyze whether what you live and what you are is in accordance with the old covenant. God tells us that He will change our heart of stone and give us a heart of flesh, where He will lay His law there (Jeremiah 31:33). Read what God thinks of you and your religion.

Ezekiel 22:26 His priests shall do violence to My law, and profane My holy things; They make no distinction between what is holy and what is profane, and they do not make known the difference between what is unclean and what is pure; And they hide their eyes from My sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:08

January 13

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you, be strong and firm? Do not be terrified, nor be afraid; For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Peace on you ..
The work of the elect is to stop the teaching of religions, destroy their statues, announce the truth and denounce their scams, and this, in order to save some souls caught in their nets.
The world is blinded by religions, by the devil, who as in Eden changed the word of God, and does so until now.
God has prepared His people, prepared His people, elected them, so that we may teach His law now and during the millennium, for this law is the behavior God wants to see with His people. The law of God teaches us an attitude, hygiene and love, ways that the flesh could not teach us, since we are born of sin.
The mass is not the elect, for God says that He has separated His people from the world. We live in the world, but we follow the ordinances of God, and we respect the law of our land, as long as it does not make us worship another God.
This is what this verse tells us today, not to be frightened. What we know, and what we must understand, is that it is not by our strength that we go into this world, but by the power of God. He is the One who manages our situation, which leads us to the place He chose for us to live, and that through our behavior we witness the difference between the elect and the religious.
To be part of the people of God means to follow His commandments, His ordinances and His obligations. If we respect what God tells us to do, then He blesses us, blesses our path and everything we do, as we can read in Deuteronomy 28. If we do not obey His obligations, then these are problems We will reap.
God gives us now what we have asked of Him, and it is important to keep our commitments, for He gives us so that we execute what we have asked Him. If we do anything else, then we will lose everything He Had given us, for we can not laugh at God, or deceive Him.
God gave us, because He approved our plans. The religion of God is to help the poor and orphans, the widows, the weakest, to come to the help of the most needy, beginning with His people, then opening Himself to those outside, That serves tithes.
God will send us people, that they may hear the words of God, the law, somewhat modified since the sacrifice of Jesus. It is important that the world can hear and compare, it is a seed that we deposit in each, the growth will remain to God who manages His area.
Good continuation and good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:09

January 14

Ezekiel 22:26 His priests shall do violence to My law, and profane My holy things; They make no distinction between what is holy and what is profane, and they do not make known the difference between what is unclean and what is pure; And they hide their eyes from My sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

Peace on you ..
When God speaks of His people who turn away from His law and no longer follow His prescriptions, it is evident that He does not speak of the Jews, but of the religions that make use of His name, and by this verse we can easily Understand that He speaks of Christians more than Jews, for the Jews do not eat unclean animals.
Your religions make you worship another God, they have changed what God recommended to His people, to impose their own ordinances. By following them, it is no longer God you fallow, but your religion, and I am afraid it will be for your loss, for Jesus will certainly not rise up against God.
One can not engage in two armies, so it is important to know that it is the army of God that will conquer in the end. He will remain alone with His people, and all who have refused Him will be destroyed.
You think that God is weak or incompetent, and that He gave us ordinances that were not adapted?
In reading the New Testament, I read texts that contradict themselves with the writings of God, like pure and unclean animals, feast days, etc. I have posted on this subject in my teachings. God can not give us a list of animals that He conceives as unclean and then tell us that they are pure. React my great, all these manipulations come from your religion, but surely not from God. Jesus did not come to make us change God, he is not God either, but His son, and the fact that God gives him a certain power does not mean that God is reformed.
Jesus did not come to abolish the law, but to destroy death by his sacrifice, it is the sacrifices that were made during this law that no longer exist, but the teachings of God will be forever because they teach us how to behave.
Reading on the councils, you will notice that it was not Jesus who changed the Shabbos, but the Romans by the Emperor Constantine towards the year 365. You see, we must refer to the old alliance that was The shadow of things to come, and if you see a change, you have to check the source before launching. Jesus was the one who made us pass the Jordan, so I can compare this moment of history with the Old alliance, but it is not written that he changed the law, but rather that he had to keep it carefully.
My poor friend, it is not good to offend God, for these are evils you will reap. It is better to please Him, for He controls everything and blesses the righteous, and the righteous is the one who does His will.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:09

January 15

James 1:20 For the anger of man does not fulfill the righteousness of God.

Peace on you ..
It is true that it is difficult to contain oneself at certain times, but if we see weaknesses in us, it is on these points that we must intensify our struggle, before leaving for major reforms.
The ordinances of God are to instruct us, to transform us. I was a being born of sin, and practicing sin, and I committed myself with God through Jesus, to be part of His world.
The Bible teaches me that I can not enter His heaven as the natural being that I was, but that it is the spiritual being that has this possibility. This spiritual being is in contradiction with the natural being, so I will live within myself a very difficult struggle, which can only conquer by Jesus. Jesus is the one who will allow me to understand and practice the ordinances of the law of God. I must bridle the flesh to give place to the Spirit, and the more God's Spirit that is in me will grow, the more I can understand what I have to do to please God.
Many callers but few elected, it is easy to understand that this fight will be very difficult, and that it is not for superficial people, but for those who understood the interest to be with God, either Therefore an eternal life with God. Superficial people content themselves with the external aspect, and the parable of the seeds teaches us that they can not unfortunately survive.
This narrow door is only passed by those who are violent, it means that they sacrifice the flesh to give place to the Spirit, that they impose all sorts of submissions, not on orders of the Flesh or religion, but on the orders of God that He has sent us with His ordinances of law. The closer we will be to the ordinances of God in our ways of doing, the more the Spirit of God who is In us will be at ease to express and grow, and without Him, the door will be like a needle hole.
I must compare this law that God teaches me, point by point to analyze where I need the support of Jesus to conquer and carry out this transformation of my being. And when I see myself perfect, I will ask God to enlighten me on the being I have become, and there, after a disagreeable surprise, I will continue to pray to God that He will make me perfect, for alone Perfection can claim access to heaven, and if I lack perfection at the time of the call, God will be able to judge me on the determination I had to do well.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:10

January 16

Isaiah 41:11 Behold, all that are angry with you will be ashamed and confounded; They will be like nothing, and the men who contend against you will perish.

Peace on you ..
One thing we must know is that we do not have to fight against our enemies in a physical way. God says He protects His people, He handles the situation, He takes care of everything, so we must let Him act, it will surely be more effective.
The important thing to understand is that the people of God do not follow a religion, but God, and there is a real difference between following God and following a religion. Those who follow God keep His commandments and are baptized adults by Jesus after repentance, while those who follow a religion keep the ordinances of their religion, which comes from men.
God gave us a law in order to educate us, and you will be able to see that whatever your religion, your ways of doing things are different from what God recommended you to do. We must be able to follow the evolution in relation to the sacrifice of Jesus, but by no means change anything, God is not mistaken ..
The elect are placed to teach the law of God, and this law teaches us what to do
Having to each other. The world of God is new to my fleshly being, so I need to learn its practices, its functioning, its rules, because everything is different from what I knew. We must erase these anterior knowledge, that of the flesh, to give place to this spiritual world, that of God. If you can not follow the requirements of God, it is because you do not possess His Spirit, Is with His Spirit that we can follow Him correctly and know Him.
God protects His elect, for they are the ones who give light in this world of darkness, so it is important that this light remains constantly lit. And we can confirm it by the fact that the candlesticks always remained lit and never failed to d Oil, the oil being the Spirit. It is important to be able, for all occasions, to compare what we live with the old covenant, for it was the shadow of things to come, so it was of nature Carnal, to explain and teach us about the spiritual world.
The world is against the elect, it is governed by the devil, and it is for this reason that the world is against us. The devil wants to prevent us from shining, he does not want you to leave him, he does not want to let you go, you are his property. But what does God tell us, that he places us in different parts of the globe, Bringing His sheep back into the fold, and that nothing and no one can interfere with our work.
We enter the millennium, and now begin a judgment, for only those who follow God have access to it, for the others it is destruction. Nobody can stand against us without paying the high price.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:10

January 17

Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me under the shadow of Your wings,

Peace on you ..
To ask for the protection of God is legitimate, but it is also necessary to understand that He protects those who belong to Him. To belong to God is not because we have the title but because we follow A process, a journey that leads us to God.
The word tells us that the saints are those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus. So, by following this way, I will find myself alone against this world, a world that prefers ease, even if it must cost us the salvation of our souls, a world that is under the authority of the devil, and Therefore, who does not follow the ordinances of God.
The hope of the elect is not in the flesh; for this reason we willingly accept to submit it to the law of God. There is the will to do, but also the ability to do. The will is willing to accept, but the capacity refuses the constraints, and for this reason we must use Jesus. He is the one who allows us to overcome all obstacles to reach this spiritual world, for we have read in the parable of the seed that all the seeds will not flower .. So the word is sown, Jesus is there, But there is a lot of work to be done if you want to go through this narrow and difficult access door.
We are governed by two spirits, that of God and that of the devil. We are born of sin, so it is the spirit of the devil that leads us. Then God calls us, and offers us an alternative, because the way we practice leads us to hell, He proposes us to save our souls, He offers us paradise ..
When we engage with God, the devil seeks to recover us, and he will use all that he has in his possession to do it, and tirelessly, day after day, he will try to make us let go.
Keep me from God, for I know my weaknesses, and if I stand, it is by Your will. We need to ask for God's help, to pray Him every day to give us strength and to protect us from the enemy. There is no moment of relaxation, our combat will cease only once entered the sky.
Humility enables us to understand our weakness, and to accept to be taught as little children, and these teachings enable us to gain strength and grow spiritually. These teachings will be found in the law of God, they are the ordinances of the law of God. They allow us to understand how to behave and how to please God. And if God takes pleasure in you, in what you do, then He will protect you like a precious vessel, useful to its owner, and nothing and no one can harm you.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:11

January 18

1 Timothy 6:17 Command those who are rich in the present age, that they be not haughty, and put not their trust in the uncertainty of riches, but in the God who gives all things richly for enjoy;

Peace on you ..
The Bible teaches us that wealth is like a trap for the natural man, he puts his trust in his power, he does not care about God. The rich man, in the world, sees himself important, many people solicit him, he can govern, he has power, but the only problem is to save his soul, his money will not be able to do anything.
The rich can not submit, he is haughty, and by this fact, he can not reach God. The key to our relationship with God is humility, because we need to kneel down to implore God to ask for forgiveness.
The poor can solicit God because they know they are weak, and they know that God can do everything. They can kneel and humble themselves more, ask God for forgiveness for what they have done wrong, and This humility allows them a relationship with God.
Whatever our situation, God calls us, and proposes to follow Him. The first step of this staircase which leads us into His heaven is humility and submission, for we must become like little children again, in order to learn, for what the world had taught me is not compatible with What God expects of me. Ways, principles, rules, everything is different, and God has given us a law so that I can learn how to behave towards Him and towards others.
With God, money no longer has the same value, for it is no longer on my abilities that I rely, but on God. We become children of God, and like a Father He takes care of us. He manages situations and provides us with everything we need to grow and flourish. As a child of the world we are taught, Then we must work, and the work of the elect, be God's children, is to teach this law, this behavior to have .. God will give us trials, to evaluate us, He will see what we can do and Where we place in His business. It is not we who decide where to go, nor what to do, although we can ask Him, but it is God who knows this world and where we will be most useful to others. The purpose of our existence being of course to spread the word of God, His law therefore, and save souls, let's bring the lost sheep home, to bring them back into the sheepfold ..
Working for God allows us to enjoy a certain well-being and comfort, for it is obvious that we need a minimum to be able to help others. A tithing is set up, in order to balance the needs of each one, it helps to help the most deprived and to test us on what we can give. God gives us, so that in return we can give to others. It is evident that if God gives you and you become stingy and selfish, He will take from you all that He has given you. We can not deceive God. The money comes from God and must be used for God, His people first, then those outside, so that it serves as testimony to them.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:12

January 19

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call the heavens and the earth to testify against you today; I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life, that you may live, you and your seed,

Peace on you ..
In this passage we speak of keeping the commandments of God. God has given us a law, in order to educate us, so it can not be changed, for God knows what He does and why He does it. The Romans have changed this law of God for you To follow their ordinances, or their laws, but by following them, you depart from God, for these two laws, that of God and that of the Romans, are different.
It may be observed that each religion proposes to you ways of doing, and that none of them follow the ordinances of God. To follow the ordinances of God means to follow His festivals, His days, His obligations. The fact of not following the ordinances of God makes you change your master, but by this fact you can no longer benefit from the blessings of God. The danger is that you like to call yourself by His name, you claim to belong to Him, but it is to demean God to carnal demands. It is not for God to descend to our low level, but Rather it is for us to do everything to elevate ourselves to God.
The ordinances that God gave us by Moses are to teach us what God delights in, how He wants to see His people, ways of being and doing, and by comparing these ordinances of God, we will find that they are well Different from what the world had taught me. This is where the need to become little children comes in, because they are the ones who let themselves be taught and shaped.
We are now entering a time of judgment, which must cleanse this land of the ungodly, of those who refuse God, to bring us into the millennium. There are already many problems around us, and they are just beginning. It is important not to be seduced by the religions that promise us a life and a world that does not exist. In following them is hell that you will find .. It is not the religions that have authority over our souls and what happens around us, but it is God. God remains the only God and the only ruler, and He is the one who decides what will be ..
The Old Testament shows us what must happen, it was the shadow of things to come. The Old Testament is composed of the law of God and the prophets who warn us of our evil deeds. One must refer to this Old Testament to know and understand what one must do. Jesus did not come to make us change God, but he came to destroy death, it is not the same thing.
Behold, thou hast before thee the blessing and the curse. Blessing if you fallow God, curse if you prefer to follow your religion.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:12

January 20

Amos 4:13 For behold, he that maketh the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares unto man what is his mind, which of the dawn makes darkness, and walks upon the high places of the earth , The Lord, the God of hosts, is His name!

Peace on you ..
Amen, glory to God. The Lord of hosts.
There is this belonging to understand. The world is divided into two armies, that of God and that of the devil, for the devil wants to take the place of God, so he wages war against him, and to do so, he tries to engage as much as possible with him, By seduction.
The Bible teaches us that the world is under the authority of the devil, and this since our fall in Eden, where we preferred to listen to the voice of the devil rather than that of God. So he created religions in order to seduce you, but after a short analysis you will find that your religion, whatever it is, no longer follows the ordinances of God. By following your religion therefore, you find yourself as In Eden, to follow the devil, who from the beginning changes the words of God.
The book of Daniel in chapter ten tells us precisely of this war which is going on in heaven, between good and evil, between the people of God and those who follow the enemy, and this same war is happening today , In us, by the spirit ..
Understanding this situation should make us think about our actions, and our belonging, because once the fighting begins, it is difficult to come back to the past, not that God prevents us, but because we will be blinded. We read in Ezekiel 33 that nothing is acquired until you have passed this narrow gate.
The army of God is called the elect. They are taught by God and they do His will. They follow the ordinances and rules of God, and we can read them in the law of God. This law teaches us what God requires of us to be part of His army. At the same time, it allows us to gain strength and be protected by God, and Jesus is the one who will bring you into His army, if you commit to respect His conditions.
In the old covenant he is Joshua, the one who brought us into the promised land. He had as a commandment, as a duty, to make us enter the promised land and keep the commandments of God, for they are the ones who make us live. God is a God of order and discipline, He is not a God of disorder where everyone does what he wants, as can be seen with religions. They are all different, so that you can find one that suits your flesh.
It is important not to be seduced, for the apocalypse is fast approaching, and those who are against God will be destroyed, as we can read in the old covenant, which tells our story. It was physical to teach us what the spiritual would be, but the two alliances must be practically identical. I say practically, for Jesus destroys death by his sacrifice, also, all that speaks of death is changed.
Remember my friend, it may not be too late for you, but one thing is for sure, you will never impose your ways on God, but rather you must submit to Him if you Want to live ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:13

January 21

Mark 12:
30 and thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength. This is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like unto him, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is no other commandment greater than these.

Peace on you ..
This is where you see that religions have blinded you, because even as you read the passages, you can not react. Jesus summarized the ten commandments in this passage. The ten commandments are divided into two categories, the first four commandments are relative to God and the last six are relative to man. We can not decide who we want to follow or not, but we must obey all.
The commandments, as well as the ordinances of the law, are placed by God to instruct His people. The fact that you refuse His instruction, it is evident that you refuse God, you refuse His authority. The problem in your way of doing things is that you accept the authority of your religion, that of man, and you will take his mark, 666.
You can easily know that the Shabbath was not abolished by Jesus, nor anything that God gave us, but it was the Romans during the councils who changed the ordinances of God. You can read the explanation and the dates in my teachings.
The LORD of hosts, therefore, is an army. The elect are the people chosen by God. They are engaged in His army, they follow His rules and laws, they are under His authority. You can not claim to be part of His people, while you refuse His laws. You can not pretend to enter the army of God and impose your ways on Him. Yes, Lord, I want to be part of Your army, but You are outmoded, Your laws are no longer up to date, let me do, I will take control of Your world, it is good that You retire, You You're old. It's that language you keep with your ways of doing things. You want to impose on God the pleasures of your flesh.
God's law is to educate us, His teaching is different from what we know about our carnal world, and God delights in us that if we become like He wants to model us, as a father loves an obedient son .. But if You are a rebellious son, defying the authority of your parents, I do not think that there will be a beautiful harmony in your relationship .. With God it is the same, and even more, because He knows the projects that " It has prepared for us ..
God prepares His people for the millennium, they will be priests, they will teach the law. But how do you teach a law that you do not know, or that you refuse?
See that those who refused God were destroyed. This old covenant that you refuse is there to explain and show us the path on which we are walking. Jesus did not come to make us change God, but to make us perfect, to allow us to enter the He has destroyed death. But in the old covenant, this story already exists, it is Joshua, and that said God, You will pass the Jordan to My people, but especially take care to respect My commandments.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:14

January 22

Psalm 85:8  I will hear what God, the LORD, will say; For He will say peace to His people and to His saints. But let them not go back to madness!

Peace on you ..
We have all experienced the consequences of sins, this fall that brings us into the depths of madness, through acts or words we can do or say.
The Bible teaches us that when we commit ourselves with God, He frees us from the yoke of the devil, but the devil is very unhappy and he does not want to lose us, he will do everything to bring us back to his world of sin, defilement. He had a room and found himself outside. Then he went to seek reinforcements, seven allies even more wicked than himself, to take back what belonged to him, to recover his lodging.
When one comes to God, one enters his army, it is a voluntary act, and it is for this reason that one is baptized adult, one chooses to follow God. Entry into His army requires the blood of His son, which He sacrificed in order to give us access to His kingdom. It is obvious that we are not being baptized lightly, it is not a game. We must be well aware of what we are doing, because we see that returning to the world will bring us Even more tribulations than those we had before.
We now live in the parable of the child prodigy, who has squandered his good with the world, and like him we have the opportunity to return to our Heavenly Father. See the great compassions of our God, who forgives us and forgets our evil deeds if we return to Him with a sincere heart. He is the merciful God, slow to anger and rich in goodness, who forgives the iniquity of those who love Him.
John tells us that to love God is to keep His commandments. God gave His people a law, that we might learn good manners, which we know not in the flesh. This is the word that He spoke to His people to keep His commandments, for they Make it possible to live, for by practicing them it will be pleasing to God. He will delight in our ways of doing and being, He delights in His obedient children.
But what about others? Religions seduce you by telling you of salvation, a Jesus who abolished the law and made you change from God, but Jesus did not do that, Jesus is Joshua who led us through the Jordan, and on entering with him into the promised land, we had a recommendation to keep the commandments of God. On the other hand, refusing the commandments of God, you become a rebel, and Can read that the rebels are thrown into the fire, and Jesus will surely not plead for you, for he is not a rebellious son, but an obedient son. Do not let yourself be seduced, for your life is going, or Rather of your soul.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:14

January 23

Genesis 4:7 If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is lying at the door. And his desire shall be turned toward thee, and thou shalt rule over him.

Peace on you ..
We can see two paths that are open in front of us. Doing good means following the ordinances of God, and you will receive His blessings, or not doing good, it means refusing the ordinances of God, refusing God so ..
Like an army or a kingdom, we have rules or laws to respect, and if you refuse the rules of the kingdom, then you will not be able to benefit from them. If it is an army, then you will not be able to Stay, for it is not you who give the orders, but rather, you must obey the orders that are given you.
Religions seduce you, they make you believe in a world that does not exist, worse still, they lead you to death, for they have changed the words of God. This is a story I already know, the devil Which changed the words of God in the Garden of Eden, and see where it led us ..
The only way to know for sure if you belong to God is if you have this intimate relationship with Him. If you ask Him a question, He answers you, or if you hear Him speak to you, guide you, give you advice, what you have to do, etc. If you do not hear Him, it is because You are not with Him.
Let me enlighten you, if you do not fallow the ordinances of God, His law and His prescriptions, then you do not belong to Him, but you belong to your religion, for all the elect of God are taught by God, His will..
The elect are priests, they teach the law of God, and their work is directed in this direction, and God provides us with the necessary means for us to carry out our work.
Religions do the same thing, except that they do not teach the law of God, they teach the ordinances of their religion. You will notice that the changes in the new covenant come from the Romans, who were settlers at the time of Jesus, they gathered councils that decided what you should do, worship and practice.
The elect do not practice sin, for Jesus fights for us, and gives us the strength to overcome. We can sin, and we sin, but we do not practice sin, it means that sin is our enemy, so we do not love his presence, he turns us away from God, he separates us from God.
The difference with the religious is that they can live with sin, without any problem, they cohabit with sin, and it is for this reason that they can not possess the Spirit, For the Spirit can not cohabit with sin. They are two different masters.
You must be able to analyze yourself and choose your master. One is for eternal life, the other for eternal sufferings, in hell.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:15

January 24

Lamentations 1:7 Jerusalem, in the days of her affliction and her banishment, when her people fell into the hand of the enemy, and there was none helping her, remembered all things that were desirable Which she had in the days of old; The adversaries have seen it, they have mocked its ruin.

Peace on you ..
Sin destroys us, and what is lived with the walls of Jerusalem, lives in us, in our flesh, in the same way, if we sin we will be destroyed, for the wages of sin is death.
Repentance allows us to restore things, not as they were before, for sin extinguishes the Spirit. Each time we fish, we close the entrance to the Spirit to give way to the enemy. Just as each time one repents, the blood of Jesus purifies us and the Spirit returns, but with a smaller percentage, which means that if one is a great sinner, the Spirit can not But we need the Spirit, to do the will of God, for without the Spirit we can not know God, we will become religious, and we will follow Religions ..
The fact of sin gives us tribulations, and we can read this difference in the book of Deuteronomy 28, between doing well and pleasing God, or doing wrong, sinning, and being punished by God. It can still be read in Solomon's prayer for his people. It is in the Old Testament that I can and must read my story, for it was the shadow of things to come, so all the cases There is even the right to change God to worship a statue or a son or a mother. Do not be seduced by your religion, otherwise you will not escape your sentence and Jesus will not be able to do anything. Will not stand against God.
Some have been able to experience the consequences of sin, and for some they are still on the ground, but we know we have the opportunity to come back to God, and we will come back to God, it's just a matter of time. Everything will happen when God has decided it, but one thing is certain is that God will restore us, for none of us can be lost.
The enemy rejoices to see you on the ground, he thinks he has defeated you, but what he does not know is that we are invincible. We can fall, but we always get up, because we are in the hand of God.
Do not persevere my brother, your time will come, your recovery will come, and every time you come out stronger and grow, through experience.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:16

January 25

Habakkuk 3:17 For the fig tree shall not flourish, neither shall there be any produce in the vineyards; The work of the olive tree shall lie, and the fields shall not produce food; The sheep will be wanting in the park, and there will be no oxen in the stables;

Peace on you ..
Only the elect can claim and wait for a blessing from God, for they do His will, so God takes pleasure in them. For the religious, it is from their religion that they must wait for something, for they do not Follow not the ordinances of God, but the ordinances of their religion.
Ezekiel 33 speaks to you of those religious who, notwithstanding that they hear the sentinel warn them, do not want to return from their evil way. An apocalypse is in preparation to cleanse this land of the impious, and the ungodly are those who do not want To submit to the requirements of God, as you religious.
You wait, but you can not receive, for you do not belong to God. It is not the one who gives himself beautiful titles who is an elect, but the one who does the will of God. You choose what is right for you in the Bible, it is rather good in itself, but it must not be for the benefit of the flesh. When you remove the Shabbath, or when you prostrate before a statue, you choose the verses that are right for you, while you can not separate the commandments of God.
The old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so it is our den. We must be able to compare the two alliances to see if we are on the right track. With the religious, the new covenant is completely different from the old, so it can not be done, how can the shadow differ from the subject?
One must be wary of ease, for it is often there for our loss. Jesus does not tell us that the way to enter heaven is easy, but rather very difficult, and that few find it. By doing some simple research, you will see that it was not Jesus who came to abolish something, But your religion, during the councils. Jesus was in the old covenant, he showed us the way, he was Joshua, who brought us through the Jordan to bring us into the promised land. But God commanded him to keep His commandments to live and prosper. You see that this Jesus whom you serve is different, and that is where you must be wary, for it is no longer the shadow of things to come. The changes therefore do not come from God, but from your religion, for I can trace my history in the old covenant and understand its path, they are identical and parallel.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:16

January 26

Zechariah 2:11 And many nations shall join with Yahweh in that day, and they shall be my people, and I will dwell in the midst of thee; And thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me to thee.

Peace on you ..
The Angel of the Lord is the One who guides us in our path, He opens the way for us. Each of the elect know and wait for God to manifest Himself in our lives, for we have just finished the time of school, of learning, and we are waiting to act.
God wants to bless us, for He loves what we want to do and what we do, and everything is for His glory, so He says that He will make us prosper, that He will send His angel to walk before us ..
Note that in this passage of Zechariah God clears our transgressions and clothe us with festive garments. It's a good sign, things are going. Sure we would like everything to happen quickly, we are eager to do great things, but we must understand that this delay comes from us, because of our sins, so we are the only ones to blame.
It is important to be able to understand this delay because of our sins, for now it would not be a question of repeating the same mistakes, we have already lost enough time, and time is precious. We can see that God raises us, we are the light of the world, His people, His elect, Israel, and our work is to enlighten people on how to follow God.
Religions have blinded the world for far too long, and God has trained and taught us so that the world knows what to do to pass this narrow gate. We are the sentinel, we must warn but still teach. Afterwards, each one of us will receive his wages, either well or badly, each is responsible for his actions.
We have seen that the elect are the special and protected property of God, but everybody has this possibility to engage in His army, only we must understand that we will not impose our rules, but rather we will follow those of God..
You must resume your ways of doing in the beginning, become like a little child again and let you guide and teach from God. All that you have learned should be erased, for nothing is solid, your teachings come from flesh or religions, it is a foundation on sand.
We are the living temple of God, there will be no temple in Jerusalem, for now we are spiritual in nature. God will guide people to us, and as in a temple we will be able to welcome them, so that they can hear the word of God and how to practice this law, seeing that there is no more death or sacrifice. The elect are priests, and the priests teach the law of God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:18

January 27

Job 38:4 Where were you when I founded the earth? Declare it to me, if you have intelligence.

Peace on you ..
Religions want to impose their ways on God. They have changed everything with regard to what God commands us, His laws, dates, etc., they work for the devil, they change the words of God, as he did in Eden. It is very dangerous To follow a religion, they are all identical in that they come from the Men of power, and as proof, not one of them follows the ordinances of God. As for the Christians, the changes have since taken place The councils, after the death of Jesus, by the idolatrous Romans who were in power in the east, in the time of Caesar.
The fact of no longer respecting the laws of God, removes us from His world, for we do not pass this narrow and difficult door of access with beautiful words and beautiful names, but by keeping the commandments of God through Jesus (Revelation 14:12).
I have yet seen people who choose the verses. They do not respect the Shabbos, for they are constraining, but they do not lie. They adore statues, which God forbade us, for their religion permits it (second council of Nicaea in the year 787).
But how can a man of flesh, a vase of earth, defy God without fear? Where were you when I founded the earth? We who are not able to put one foot in front of the other without fall..
One must not be unaware that the devil will be destroyed at the end of time, bound after the apocalypse, therefore without any more authority, then destroyed after the millennium, and all his followers with him.
It is therefore necessary to understand that one must engage in an army, now that of God, or that of the devil, the Man of power therefore, and that once engaged, it will be difficult for us to return The commitment is verified in that we keep the laws of the army, that is to say those of God, or those of the world, of our religions.
It is important not to be seduced, as was Eve in Eden, for we have seen where it has led us. He who wants to be a part of the people of God must follow the requirements of God. He is the sovereign, He is God. Jesus did not come to stand against God, but to give us access, to be part of His divine nature. You think that you will be able to be part of His divine nature by imposing to him your defilements?
But my poor friend, you are well blinded to follow such fables without being able to react. You are the last church, Laodicea, poor, blind and naked .. I advise you to resume if you hope to save your soul. Are in a world of manipulation, and Jesus can do nothing against you if you refuse to follow God. Redeem a little child and let yourself be taught by God, this is the One in whom we can trust. Keep His commandments, repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:19

January 28

Exodus 34:21 Six days thou shalt labor, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest; You will rest, even in the time of plowing and harvest.

Peace on you ..
Oh ! The bad verse, we should remove it, as well as all this old testament of the rest, as well as all that compels me, it would be much better and much easier .. I like religions, especially those of the Romans, because I Can live anyhow and I will be saved, what happiness what .. ?? ..
Unfortunately reality is quite different. We must fight against our ego, maltreat our flesh to make way for the Spirit and the requirements of God, the commandments to be respected, the ordinances and statutes to be respected and put into practice, We must repent and be baptized in Jesus Christ, he is the only one who is empowered to erase our sins and give us access to heaven, but by doing all these things I will be participating in the divine nature of God. Here, on the other hand, is that of happiness, a unique chance that I dared not even hope for.
Jesus did not come to abolish something, but it came as an atoning sacrifice, that means that he has come to erase our sins, for whoever enters the army of God means to do the will of God, follow His laws and statutes.
I will give you some information about these manipulations of the Romans, verifiable of course with internet ..
On March 7, 321, the Emperor Constantine imposed Sunday as a weekly day of rest.
This same emperor obliged the believers to work on the Sabbath, under penalty of anathema, and at that time, if they called you anathema, they threw you into the fire or the lions, it was during the council of Laodicea, canon 29, in the year 364. You can read all the explanations of my research in my teachings, the councils, or even check on the internet.
The big problem is who is being followed. If we follow God, then we must keep His commandments and His statutes, because they are what allow us to please God, to change our ways of doing things, those we have learned in the flesh and the world in which we are. .
If we follow religions, we shall see that they come from men of power, and that they have changed the ordinances of God to impose theirs. But by following them, it is the devil that one follows, he is the same who changed the word of God in Eden.
We must not be mistaken, for all religions without exception come from men. We are in a world of manipulators, greedy people who stand against God. God allows them to do so, but their judgment will not be long, he is continually before God. All those pastors and leaders who destroy the people of God, weak souls who want to follow God and trust these leaders, thinking to do well.
But one must not believe blindly, without doing research. We must scrutinize the papers and compare them to see if we are on the right path. God told us that the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, that He would give us a heart of flesh to love Him, and that He would put His laws in our hearts, so how can you reject His laws and claim to belong to God? ..
How do you not see all the contradictions that are with your religions? When I read my Bible, I found many contradictions, how do you not see them? .. Jesus tells us that access is very difficult , How do you let yourself be seduced by the facility? ..
Religions blind us to destroy us. We must refer to the old covenant, knowing that the news no longer contains death, for Jesus has conquered death, and if I do not understand anything, then I have to keep the Ten Commandments written by the finger of God. May ever be altered or removed, and all the ordinances of God must be in accord with these ten commandments.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:19

January 29

Ecclesiastes 1:11 There is no recollection of the things that have gone before; And of those that are afterwards, there will be no recollection in those who will live later.

Peace on you ..
It is good to know that things are renewed, even if for us it is difficult to understand. The Bible teaches us that the Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, so we can see this renewal. The advantage we have in the twentieth century is that we have traces of what Has happened before, writings accessible and it allows us to correct our possible errors ..
By reading the Bible, I was able to identify myself with a character, that of Zorobabel, all the dates that are mentioned with Zorobabel were the same dates as mine, for example in the call of God, birth, fall , Restoration, etc. To tell the truth, if I had not had this extraordinary revelation, I am not sure that I will have continued reading this book, as there are contradictions, and it is for This reason that we must necessarily possess the Spirit of God, for He is the One who allows us to understand what we must do, and how to reach God. He is the One who allows us to see the traps of men who manipulate everything in this world, to lead us astray from God and enslave us.
It is imperative to copy our history on the Old Testament, it must not be different. The events took place physically and we live them spiritually, but they must be identical. One who has not understood the trap of religions, who twists the writings, and changes the words of God, will have little chance of Enter into His heaven, for it was not Jesus who came to abolish something, but the religions during the councils. We can also read in the Old Testament that Joshua (Jesus) made us pass the Jordan, and God told him to keep His commandments, so they must not be abolished. I explain in my teachings the path on which we must walk in order to reach God, what we must do, and take away, because we become spiritual.
It is true that I have no recollection of Zorobabel, that after the deportation, but on the contrary, I saw the same things. I have this zeal that God has given me to rebuild the temple, destroyed by our sins, this one is not of stone but of flesh in us .. On the other hand, I have this sadness to see it Destroyed, a misguided people who do not know God, who has no landmark, and God gives me everything I need to carry out this work.
Rebuilding the temple means putting order back on how to worship God and how to follow His laws, which everyone has rejected, to follow the idols of the nations, to reinstate His feasts and His days, We do what we have to do in real time. The Jubilee book, which the Romans did not want to give us, explains in Chapter 6 that the people who want to be God will no longer Of communion with God, for he does nothing at the proper time. But we saw that the one who entered the pool at the moment when the Angel was there, that it was healed, it is not said that it would be cured any time ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:20

January 30

Matthew 5:48 Ye therefore be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Peace on you ..
How can we become perfect? ​​.. It will be by listening to what God is telling us. In this case, He has given us laws, and statutes, in order to educate us. By comparing these statutes of God with what I know of the world, I realize that my ways of doing things are very different from what God would like to see of me. Refusing His laws therefore, you refuse to let yourself be transformed , But without this transformation, you can not please God, and Jesus is not everything, it is a step in our journey towards God. Religions tell you that pronouncing his name, Jesus, then you will be saved, but it is seduction, in order to lose you, because Jesus tells you that access to heaven is very difficult ..
By reading the Bible, you will see that the religious manipulate the people, especially with the guards at the time of the resurrection, or even before, when they crucified Jesus. We must not believe that the Jews are bad and the Christians are better, because all of you are religious, follow ordinances of men of power, but site me a religion that follows the ordinances of God.
What does the law of God teach me? It teaches me how to behave between ourselves, the people of God and towards those without, respect, hygiene, etc. This law can not be abolished, It would mean that God gave us incorrect ways of doing things. Better still, you now follow the ordinances of your religion, that is to say, men, then it means that you are above God, more intelligent, more adapted to your world, and that God is reformed, too old, old-fashioned. It seems dangerous to me as reasoning, even mortal.
God gave us pure animals and unclean animals, and now you read that they are all pure and it suits you, even better, you choose the verses and the commandments. You do not respect the shabbath that God gave us to bless us, but we do not commit adultery, yet, to see, because I see a maximum around me who cares more than anything, they are saved, Even by practicing abominations and iniquity.
My friend, by following your religion, you are dead, it is better to follow God. You take everything from scratch, you erase all that you have learned until today, and you focus on what God recommends us to do. Be holy as I am Saint.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january EmptySam 5 Déc - 13:21

January 31

Psalm 26:2 Seek me, O Lord! And test me; Examine my loins and my heart.

Peace on you ..
There is an analysis we have to make as to our behavior. Everyone is saying a person well and honest, commendable, etc., but when is it from reality? .. It is important to know what God thinks of us, for He will be the judge in the end ..
Already at first we will see who we are following, for another is to follow God and other is to follow the world, or one of its religions. Why do religions come from the world? The answer is very simple, because they do not respect the ordinances of God. God has given us a law and statutes in order to educate us, so they Can never be changed or taken away, it would mean that God was mistaken.
I notice that the changes come from religions, during the councils as regards the new covenant, it is the Romans that are at the source of these manipulations. The fact of following them will mean that I can no longer follow God, for to follow an army means to respect its laws, and it is evident that we can not follow two armies at the same time, which have different laws.
The Christians invented a reforming Jesus, but Jesus did not abolish anything, and the Shabbath was the Roman Emperor Constantine in 364 at the council of Laodicea, which required the people to work on Shabbos and to rest on Sundays , A day he imposed on Christians. Also, Christians, other than the title they give themselves, as belonging to God and following Jesus, to be his disciples, are in fact engaged with the Romans but more with God.
This manipulation brings to mind two stories. The first is the devil who changed the word of God in Eden, and the second when King Nebuchadnezzar imposed to worship his statue. It will be remarked in these two stories that the one who was seduced was thrown from the Garden of Eden , While the other who held firm with God was protected by God.
I would especially like to make you understand that you run a great danger by following your religion, for you have allowed yourself to be seduced and this for your loss. Jesus can not do anything for you, for he can not stand up against God. On the contrary, he brings us the word of God which was already falsified by the religions, the Jews in this case, and this word is none other than the Ten Commandments, enjoined with its prescriptions, the Torah therefore. Tells us not that the entry of the kingdom will be easy, but rather that it will be very very difficult .. Also, if the simple fact of pronouncing his name would save you, he would have said that entry will be easy ..
John tells us that the one who loves God keeps His commandments, but what commandments does he speak? ... Of course, God always, this law and its ordinances, the torah. As we read in the apocalypse And in Peter, whom Jesus prepares for the God of the priests, a holy nation, etc., and therefore those who teach the law of God and these ordinances.
Probe me O God, and show me who I really am, renew my heart, for only your army will triumph.
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 01 - january   Verses 01 - january Empty

Verses 01 - january
Page 1 sur 1