ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Verses 04 - april

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:06

April 1

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you I, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Peace on you ..
What a joy to read such verses, with this assurance when our doubts, and also a guarantee when our future .. Most believers do not put all their trust in God .. They rely on their own knowledge, their own strength, determination, and neglecting the result that God promises us .. God tells us not to fear, any tribulation or persecution, or other problems that could arise, he controls everything, and protects us, like a father would with his children .. most believers, make plans, calculate their future, without referring to God .. The right way is to ask God what He is planning for our future, where, what, how .. We can just read two different results between the practice of David, who implored God before undertaking something and expecting God's response, favorable or not .. and practicing farmer in Luke 12, who does not consult God in his endeavors ..
God wants what is best for us, because we are the body of his son. It is obvious to understand that thought with, so .. because this verse applies to His children, so for those who do His will .. We still read the different paths that one can borrow in Deuteronomy 28, a blessing and a curse .. a blessing for those who therefore do His will, and a curse for the rebels, those who do not want to His will ..
Jeremiah's text tells us precisely these two groups, between one who was deported to Babylon, and the one who remained in Jerusalem, it allows us to learn much .. There is in this context a clear advantage for those who were deported because they had Jeremiah the prophet of God, which led them to safety .. While those who remained in Jerusalem were led by false prophets, and this they allowed themselves be seduced by ease, religion, the world .., which attracted their problems .. this is exactly what is happening today, where believers seek the ease of the world, thinking that their baptism their guarantee anything, despite that they despise God in all their conduct .. most people reject the old testament, when Jesus told us in :

Luke 16:29  But Abraham said, they have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

The question you have to ask yourself is: how can I listen to Moses and the prophets if I refuse this part of the bible .. Or, how can I assign me this verse, which comes from the Old Testament? .. Do I take the verses that I like, is that I can sort in the history of God's people, verses or stories that suit me? ..
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 13 Fév - 14:40, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:06

April 2

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be moved.

Peace on you ..
Jesus was right, it was the will of the Father, God took pleasure in him and he protected him .. I am a member of the body of Jesus .. We have no need to worry about anything, God is in control and deals all .. I do not have to wonder how can I overcome a particular obstacle, because Jesus does it. Jesus is the Lord's arms. We read that in the time of Elisha, God ran a voice of a multitude and Syrian abandoned their camp (2 Kings 7) .. The Hebrew did not need to face the Syrian God s' is busy. Throughout the history of God's people, we read that God took care of His people when His people followed Him with integrity. Certainly for the rebels, the outcome will be different.
Despite that in all things God provides for His people, He loves what He shared our wishes, our needs, and also to our various problems and annoyances, and it is in prayer that I will have this exchange God .. Jesus says he will carry our burdens implied whatsoever .. he is active, he manages our situation, its mission is to lead us to the Father. Our griefs are based on our disbelief, our lack of faith, but mostly by our lack of Spirit, for it is the Spirit who leads me and teach me. If reading the Bible, I do not understand and to put into practice what I read, it is because the Spirit does not lead me. I have yet to understand that if my mind turned to the world, more than to heaven, then surely I am away the Spirit of God and therefore I do not know to use the weapons God provides me with to overcome the world. We know that the elect are God's chosen people, but when they came out of Egypt, many Egyptians followed. These Egyptians did not impose the Hebrew their bad ways, but they adapted to the will of God, taught by Moses .. Only the people of God under the protection of God, the others will be destroyed, with the Apocalypse. . If you make today the world will, your government, your religion, then you can not in any way benefit from the advantages of God .. you can not have two masters .. Jesus said, my brother, sister is the one who does the will of my Father .. do you do the will of God? .. If you do God's will, then He cares for you, but if you do the will of the world, it ' the devil looks after you ..
I leave you on this meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:07

April 3

Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do what pleases you, for you are my God; Thy good Spirit lead me in a united country.

Peace on you ..
This verse is full of humility, intelligence, wisdom, he shows us the need and let God lead. We want to please God, knowing the blessings that follow.
Maybe have we experienced to fight with our own strength, and we then had a big failure, because the world is stronger than us. It is therefore necessary to let God take care of us, as a small child his father would wait .. Jesus told us to leave our burdens at His feet .. it will take care .. We have no fear to our admission to heaven, we will not succeed with our own strength .. Conversely, it is through our humility to become like little children we can have our input .. as such, it does not with our wisdom and knowledge should acquire in the flesh, we will know or please God, but by following His teachings. God teaches us that He takes pleasure in our actions .. The law and its orders were just to teach us to not imitate the ways of the world ..

Leviticus 20:23 ye shall not walk in the statutes of the nation that I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and I got them an abomination ..

.. We read in Deuteronomy 13:6-11, not to be seduced to follow d other gods, this also involves other teachings than God .. Today, the world is under the authority of religions and governments, which all falsified, and believers do not follow God's teachings, but the teachings of religions, and for their own loss .. so there is a vital need to abandon these paths to start with new provisions ..
God teaches us to lead us in the Holy Land, the world teaches us for our loss .. It's seduction to believe it can be otherwise ..
Jesus gives us, at our baptism, the earnest of the Spirit of God .. This deposit will allow us to know the truth .. The mind tells the words that God gave to Jesus, and leads us into all truth. . this Spirit, allows us to hear what God teaches his people .. There can not be many courses .. There is a change in dispensations, but no contradiction .. Since the fall in Eden, we can easily understand that changing dispensations tends towards perfection .. to give an example, before we stoned the sinner today, we forgive him, but he remains not sin and that we should not sin ..
We still know that the Old Testament is a shadow of things to come, or so that things went physically to instruct us, to us, the spiritual people, born of the Spirit .. The Old Testament is my guide to know if I'm in the right way .. I must be in accordance with what God taught, except with carnal ordinances that Jesus replaced by his sacrifice ..
Only the teaching of God can lead us into His kingdom, the other teachings are from the world, or so the god of this world, the world of idols and today's verse confirms this thought well .. Teachings me to do what pleases you, for you are my God; Thy good Spirit lead me in a united country.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Mar 30 Mar - 8:12, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:08

April 4

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Peace on you ..
It is by faith, and by the Spirit that God gives us, to each one individually, we have access to the throne of grace .. Faith gives us this certainty when our destination. We could already understand our ancestors, who through faith performed miracles, and doing amazing things, could overcome all that stood before them ..
We have eternal life because we believe that Jesus is the author, and with this faith, we give up the flesh and the world taught us, looking unto Jesus' conduct and the teachings of God knowing that this behavior will lead us to the Father .. regardless of anything, we have this hope in us, we have this certainty of overcoming the world to get to God .. it is a gift that God gives to his elect, his people .. elected blindly believe in the word of God, they are certain things, they are victorious in this world. God has done so, in order to carry His Word, showing His power, His existence .. In fact, the cards are already given, but God wants to see us active in our ministry. God planned to touch that person through you .. God does not want us lazy or selfish, He wants us to try to save some ..
We can see in our spiritual growth, a desire to want more .. Plus I grow, the more my desire for God grow. One could compare this with a child becomes an adult. The more it grows, the more he will want, wife, children, a good job, a house, etc .. and we have the same spirit of creativity, we want to make, given to us by the Spirit .. This is based on the principle of talent .. God gives us to manage, and He wants us to grow .. and He gives us more and more we will be productive .. During our growth, our heart wants, this or that, and we must believe that the gift, the thing is acquired, as long as we do not wish for our loss .. it's exactly the thinking of today's verse, hope, and believe that we are winning in all things .. It is the Spirit of God who gives the growth, and also the assurance that the gift is on its way (Daniel 10:12+) .. It is therefore imperative to wait patiently, and not not be sad because the gift soon .. God wants us to expect the gift with joy, and also, we always hope more .. it is with this principle that we built our perfection ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:08

April 5

2 Thessalonians 3:10 .. if anyone will not work, does not eat.

Peace on you ..
We do not speak in this verse, work for babylon, but a work for God .. The elected officials have nothing to do with the world, they are serving God and His people .. God gives us each donation in particular, to edify others, but we are in no way concerned with the world ..
The Bible teaches us that that was the office for the people, the priest, was maintained by the people .. There was no earthly good, no inheritance, but he was nourished by the people, received tithes what brought the people to God, and received each tribute, towns to stay .. the elect are priests, they teach the word of God, and God takes care of them (1 Peter 2: 9; Apocalypse 1:6; 5:10) ..
It is important to understand our election. It is important to understand, we must in no case be idle. Elected officials are not profiteers, lazy, but they are workers, active and zealous regarding their work in the industry of God .. We do not expect the harvest to stuff yourself or we sell our vanity, but we reapers, active and zealous to obtain a productive field of the best products, and we confirmed with the parable of the talents in Matthew 25 .. This parable warns us much of a danger to not being productive, we read that he who had buried the talent was bound and thrown into the fire .. one should not confuse between the elect of God and the great crowd .. We are in the flesh, preparing our future .. God gives us the possibility of significant responsibilities with the necessary training and capacity to overcome .. There is no question of my own strength, my intellectual capacity of the carnal man that I am, or my intelligence or anything at all, but it comes from my desire to please God .. Jesus saved me, which was wrong and unnecessary, despicable, and it is this recognition, the gratitude, as today I put in his service .. I lived in the world, with all that that implies and has, today, I am a new being, dead to the world, but alive to God .. I do not live on the same basis and principles that my parents instilled me and the world, but I have to live on new bases that God teaches me ..
Today's verse warns, lazy and profiteers .. Elected enjoy the goodness of God, of the royal table, all kinds of goods and comfort. It is not so for others, villains, and even if you see around you, injustice, know that each will receive wages from work .. Do not envy these people, even away -toi of them ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:09

April 6

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?

Peace on you ..
The Lord is my light and my salvation. It lights my path leads me safe and that can make me human, I am in God's hands, that could open his hand to hurt me, when God decided to protect me? .. Certainly it Sometimes I fall because I have to go through trials to grow to perfection .. But the difference with the people of the world, is that I have this certainty to reach God ..  Whatever the difficult times I have, God gives me the guarantee of a way out. .. God gives me the guarantee, through Jesus, to overcome all obstacles that will stand before me .. It is the Spirit of God who gives us faith to overcome and also reassures us .. Look into this passage in Daniel 3, when the three Hebrews were thrown into the furnace, they had no doubt they would put their trust in God they served d a sincere heart, too, with Daniel when he was thrown into the lions .. These are men who at any time have preferred to serve the world rather than God .. We can added that Abraham does not hesitate to offer Isaac as a burnt offering, or that David attacked thousands of enemies, etc .. all these stories, these characters teach us the importance of our integrity to God .. God is the one who can do all things .. in the opposite case, we will read for those who feared the world, to be alone, like Nicodemus, Joseph of Arimathea, etc .. (John 3; 7:13; 19:38 ; 20:19), all those people, have not followed Jesus, and therefore have no access to God's kingdom ..
God tells us not to scare us about what may happen around us .. We have placed our trust in God .. Read Psalm 91, it exactly reflects the thinking of today's verse .. The fact love God places us in a trap .. Because we love God, we follow His commandments, so we did grow His Spirit in us, we give to God and the importance of a great place in our heart and life .. This will produce that God will take pleasure in us, and we will decorate all sorts of gems .. God seeks true worshipers, and when it finds one, it protects from all sides, so that nothing happens to him, he l 'beautified, and brought him up .. by such actions, we witness and honor God .. Have you considered My servant Job ?.. (Job 1:8) ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:09

April 7

Numbers 9:5 And they kept the Passover in the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at evening in the wilderness of Sinai, according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the son of Israel.

Peace on you ..
How is it that what I read does not match what I saw .. The question I have to ask myself is: Who should I follow, God or the world .. Or whom have I? want to follow? .. Knowing that the world leads me to my loss, when God led me to an eternal life in His delight .. Indeed, if I fallow God, then I'll be a bit lonely, as if I fallow the world, we will be a multitude, and although we will have fun ..
Passover is a celebration instituted by God, it is an appointed time on the fourteenth day of the first month .. It is to commemorate something, our exodus from Egypt, and that from Egypt was possible when the blood flowed .. the blood of the lamb was on our doorstep and we protected the destructive .. Likewise today, Christ's blood is on us and protect us from destructive .. it's the blood that has enabled us to leave Egypt, the bondage, the world, Babylon, and that is when we are baptized we are sprayed with this precious blood .. elected, after God, so do the Passover when God asks us to do and therefore we are one body when we commemorate this day .. so those who follow the Passover on the order of the world is one body with the world .. this is what differentiates the people of God and the world, they do not have the same master .. the body, as the temple was created by God, is built according to a specific model. It's not everyone who does as he wishes, but God, who manages the construction .. It's precise, square, efficient, with a hierarchy, a plan can be read in the Apocalypse 21, the Jerusalem heavenly, and the heavenly Jerusalem is the elected ..
Jesus at the Last Supper, which is the Passover, gave us a model as regards the practice .. We Passover to remind us of the sacrifice of Jesus to save the elect .. Catholics, in 350 after Jesus' death, changed that date, the Emperor Constantine precisely .. the only problem with the change of date, is that it puts us under his authority, and not under the authority of God .. thus, I will not be marked with the seal of the elect, but the mark of the beast .. Here the decree in question:

synodal letter (quote)

We also reached two letters to the Church of Alexandria: the so-called Council of synodal letter letter to the Church of Alexandria and the Emperor Constantine said: encyclical letter to the churches. They teach us that the council ruled on the Meletians and on the date of Easter.

The synodal letter specifies:

"We also warn that the dispute regarding the date on which the Passover should be celebrated, was fortunately ended with the help of your prayers, and all our brothers who are in the East, and that once celebrated the Passover the same day as the Jews celebrate the future the same day as the Romans, and the others who celebrate with us at all times. "

2 Corinthians 6:
14 Do not get under an unequal yoke with unbelievers; for what fellowship is there has righteousness with unrighteousness? or what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 and what agreement there between the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk, and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I, I will receive you;
18 and I will be a Father, and ye shall be to Me son and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

The problem by reading this passage from Corinthians is in verse 17, it says, and I will receive you .. it's a combination the future, not the present .. It means that time I could not position myself for God will be with the devil ..
Here is a detailed explanation, with the sources, on this subject, and other scams ..:
https://rassemblement.1fr1.net/t175-celebrations-instituted-by-god-in-the-1er-month-of-the-year#448

Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:10

April 8

Psalm 56:3  In the day that I am afraid, I will trust in You.

Peace on you ..
There is a comfort in reading this verse is that despite my fall, I can turn to God. If I fear is already that I fell, because God assures us fear nothing, for He protects us from all dangers, as we can read in Psalm 91 .. Despite our full confidence in God, we in the flesh, and therefore, if a large obstacle stands before us, we have a moment of weariness, doubt, worry .. We know that God has prepared an exit to this obstacle, but despite our confidence this is an unpleasant moment when we are in tribulation .. They are helpful to our spiritual growth. Throughout our lives, we will have obstacles, they are exercises to test our capabilities, our faith .. As a small child, we then turn to our Heavenly Father that He strengthens us to overcome this ordeal. . It gives us Jesus as ally, Jesus is the one that will enable us to overcome all the obstacles that rise up against us .. the enemy is active for us to fall, doubt, give up, but Jesus is the key to our success . Jesus's mission is to lead us to the Father, and no one is lost .. Throughout the history of God's people, we read that God was present to fight, sent us angels, etc .. It is important to understand our weakness, to turn to God. It is in this moment of prayer, that we trust in God, we confess Him our weakness .. For this humiliation, we glorify God .. God loves to see us as little children, He loves to what the asks .. He does not get tired, never weary, He takes care of His people .. We must understand the need to use Jesus for everything, for our understanding of the scriptures, our walk with God, increase our faith, to protect us from evil, temptation, etc .. Those who do not use Jesus, has no chance of defeating the enemy is stronger than you, and that would be the pride to think differently ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:10

April 9

John 11:25 Jesus said to him, I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in me, though he were dead, shall live;

Peace on you ..
We are blessed to have the solution to save our souls. God's plan is perfect, He passes everyone sieve to recover what is precious in His eyes .. We must not omit that His eyes are our eyes. God has a way of undertaking things that are not as we would undertake, too, must we study to know God, His way of thinking, what pleases Him, what attitude to have, that He hath pleasure in we, in short, we become little children to submit to His authority in His teaching, very different from the world of education or religion ..
Jesus is sent to us from God to save the souls of those who believe in him (Jesus), and therefore, by believing in Jesus, we believe in the Father who sent .. This process allows us understand the path that we must take to reach God .. in John 14 we read that the father loves Jesus, because it is His will, he keeps his words .. so the father will love us if we keep His word, in the same way as Jesus, and they shall dwell in us, They will make their home in us .. amen ..
Jesus came to remember the words of the Father, but also to raise us. He brings a higher dispensation. Jesus has conquered death, and through Jesus, blood no longer flows, and we will see that during the millennium, the devil will be chained to this, we will raise us even more, the lion shall feed with the lamb, the snake will be near the baby without hurting him, etc ..
Jesus brings us life, and more, eternal life .. If we consider that we are not carnal beings, but spiritual beings, Jesus allows us access to the sky, closed since the fall Eden .. the fact that it covered all our sins, gave him the opportunity to go down to the depths of hell, and to be known by those of previous generations. Similarly, it will save those who believe in him .. Although we are dead, it gives us eternal life ..

Apocalypse 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

It is not too late to start to understand and change our bad habits to save our souls .. The seduction of the world told you not to worry, but it's what God says is important and vital..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:11

April 10

1 Corinthians 15:57  But thanks to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

Peace on you ..
Although we are born again, so normally very strong, the fact remains that we are in the flesh, and from what I could see and understand, we are well and truly battered by the enemy for us close access to heaven .. the enemy blinds us from all sides, he continues to shoot his arrows against us .. the only ally we had, was the Spirit that Jesus sent us from Father, at baptism, but if we do not cultivate the good, he will be like a flower malnourished, in poor soil, and stifle .. the Spirit must lead us into all truth, but if we do not hear the Spirit when He speaks to us, our chances decrease, and remain very thin .. Look that for centuries the enemy continues to wring all the words of God, as we have seen in Eden, God -t He really said that? .. Everything is falsified, our schedules, our festivals, our days off our books, etc .. the world, religion, imposes his way of seeing and doing and understand, reassuring to you when your salvation .. (I detailed the subject in God vs religion) ..
And God saw our weakness, gives us a way to defeat Jesus .. Jesus is the one that allows us to overcome against the world. We are weak, but Jesus is strong for us. The elect are the body of Christ, and therefore, they are like Christ, they receive the same benefits that Christ .. Jesus has gone before us on this path that must lead us to the Father, it is one we must follow the footprints of not .. I am weak, but Jesus is strong for me, he has overcome the world, and he sat at the right hand of the Father, the body is also in place on the throne .. My only combat is prayer, I must not do violence to my enemy, but I have to pray to God to protect me, I have to ask Jesus to come and help me .. We know that the sword is the word of God, and that when Jesus was tempted in the desert, he answered, it is written that .. We need to know the Bible, in whole, for it is our sword .. with a good knowledge of the Bible, I can answer .. .. It is written that we can not escape our obstacles, as they are set up for our evolution, but thanks to Jesus, we are all winners ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:12

April 11

Psalm 103:15  Man ... his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field;

Peace on you ..
We can understand this verse by our fragility, but also our glory .. We are frail as grass, and therefore, we must be careful that we do and say, If God takes pleasure in us, We protect from all sides, and will lead us to Him. There is no way to cheat, or to mock God. What we say in our mouth, we must do it. The danger also comes from what we do or do not do .. We saw in Ezekiel 20, God picked us up, but then he rejects all those who will not follow him, or do not fulfill their commitments. God tells us that He gave us a law and an ordinance and a shabbath, so that if we practice them, we will live by them .. Ordinances which we differ nations, they are set up by God who wants as we do what He has prescribed .. A law, for us to learn to obey .. A shabbath as a sign for his people .. Jesus did not come to destroy anything, but to save those who were lost .. they were lost because they no longer followed the orders of God, but followed the orders of the world, and today I see the same bad way than before .. Besides, what is was before and will be after (Ecclesiastes 10), and also that the old testament is in place to show us the things which must happen, it is a shadow of things to come .. Note that it is not Jesus who came abolish something, but Man, governments, religions, who have changed God's orders for their benefit ..
We saw, however, that he who follows God and fears God, is blessed on every side, he flourishes like a flower of the field .. Which he has an open prettier flower? .. Even Solomon in all his glory was not clothed like one of them ..
We read in Deuteronomy 28 this difference .. The opening verses of chapters are the blessings, and the rest, the misfortunes that happen to rebels ..

Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:12

April 12

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world, if anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

Peace on you ..
The Word says that we can not have two masters .. We must choose the one we want to use .. At our baptism, we deliberately chose to follow God. We have become new creatures in Jesus, we have become a son of God .. It should be understood that it is not yet saved at this stage, but by this new path that we move up God .. as proof, we have the parable of the seeds that fall by the wayside, or rock, or in good soil, etc .., or the ten virgins who await the return of Jesus, and only new born await his return .. The Jews are not waiting for his return, but his coming ..
We can not have two masters, for God's teaching is incompatible with the world of education, run by the devil .. We saw that God gave us orders to not do like the abominations of the nations (Deuteronomy 18:9+) .. for these orders, we just become an enjoyable people to God .. his understanding of well being different from our understanding of right .. We note again that the world imposed its ways, beliefs (Daniel 3, etc ..), and until today, this same world imposes the same rules .. the calendars are emperors, kings, religions imposing their ways, their lives, their festivals, etc .. When I look at my schedule, I do not read the festivals that God gives me, and in any case when they are similar, they are on a different date ..
My master will give me a brand to identify me .. God make His people a seal, and the world marks his people from 666 .. One of two masters leads me into the eternal delight, the other leads me in eternal suffering .. They are two different paths, so I can not walk on both at the same time .. I chose a path that leads me to a destination with the obstacles he has. We can in no way cheat, because God knows our hearts .. Seduction reassure you in your deception, but the reality will be different ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:13

April 13

Proverbs 3:5 Trust all your heart to the Lord and lean not on your own understanding;

Peace on you ..
There is in this verse humility to understand, to listen and do the will of God .. The Man in the flesh received an education, a sense of right and wrong. God gave us the Torah, is therefore the first five books of our Bible to give us His sense of right and wrong .. We find that these concepts are completely different, so much so that God tells us not to do as nations, these abominable things, for it is because of their practices, they are driven out from the face of God .. Today I look with great difficulty, a world blinded by the doctrines of Men , religions and governments, just practicing these nations under the guise of Jesus .. A Jesus who drinks alcohol, eats all kinds of impurities, who took the place of God .. How sad that this seduction it is our death! ..
The word tells us that God will teach us, He will lead us to safety, He will protect us .. I must not do things the way I understand them, but I have to do the things that God tells us to do .. and the Bible is precisely what allows me to understand the will of God .. this old testament is established by God for our instruction .. the only intelligence that man has is to do evil, it is very strong, but when it comes to doing good, he is unable ..
God tests us in different ways, He knows what He has planned for us .. The parable of the talents shows us precisely that assessment .. I should not impose my way to God, or even what I am doing, but I have to ask God what He has planned for me .. It will start by giving me small tests to pass, evaluate me, and give me according to my capabilities .. as and when my spiritual growth, God entrust me larger missions, more responsibility, useful in building His people .. Everything we do is connected with the construction of the building, the temple of God, the heavenly Jerusalem ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:14

April 14

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; It will save; He will rejoice over thee with joy about, he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Peace on you ..
What comfort that read this verse .. God is in us, active .. He will take pleasure in what you do to the person you become .. God loves you and the love He has given door fruit .. Together we will sing songs of triumph, we glorify God ..
There is encouragement in this verse, tied to a promise .. You're perhaps not perfect, but you're on the road to perfection .. Note that promises are the future .. The first step was to give access to God in our being .. We are weak to fight against the world, but God has promised His people to lead in a safe place, a land flowing with milk and honey, land of delight .. We must do trust God, He will fight our enemies, or so the world .. If we acquired this humility, then we can easily acquire more, like, to submit to the word of God, do His will, honor him in our conduct and our ways .. When we reach this stage of practice, God will be glorified by our conduct .. who has more wonderful than to please God, he is the one who can do all things .. when you're happy with your child when he makes you happy, do not you uses compassion to him, do not you do everything in your power to make her happy .. and God is -It nor do we? ..
God loves us, and we had the proof with the sacrifice of Jesus, but God wants to see us, committed, determined, winners .. God is our strength, but He wants you to be voluntary .. He will never force you against your heart, except that you must keep your word, your wish .. as you said, you have to do .. Because Jesus suffered, to give strength to the elect, and you can not make fun of a such a sacrifice, so much suffering he had to endure to lead us to God .. the promise is there, for those who stand firm against the world, God will raise us now in the flesh on this earth, and then afterwards, when we covered our true nature as spiritual beings like angels of God ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:14

April 15

Psalm 118:6  The LORD is for me, I will not fear; that will be my man?

Peace on you ..
What a comforting word for elected! .. We know that our struggle is against this world, who used all his power to destroy us .. We have already seen some of these devices, it changes the dates, holidays, days and even the word of God, he established religions that impose their precepts .. God guarantees us His protection if we follow a true and sincere heart, if we do His will in all things ..
Our history teaches us that if we do not follow religions and governments in place, we were put to death .. We just found with the book of Daniel, but also in other books and other stories .. God tells us that if we follow, that nothing will happen to us .. While Daniel refused to submit to the gods of Babylon, he was thrown to the lions, and the lions did him no harm. . that these three brothers, who refused to worship the image of Babylon were burned, and the flames did them no harm .. our emperors and our religions have the same decree after Jesus' death, changing the shabbath and the holidays, forcing us to follow them, under pain of anathema .. we were burned alive or tortured, they became demons if not followed them .. in such circumstances, it is essential to keep our faith in God, It guarantees us eternal life, but also protect us .. faith reaches opportunities that flesh can not understand .. We saw that Abraham did not hesitate to sacrifice his only son, as God asked, with a blind trust in God, believing that God can work miracles .. Today, the believer is afraid of being alone, of being excluded from his religion, his family, his friends, then it is divided between God and the world .. in fact, such believers have died because God is looking for true worshipers, not superficial people .. God never coexist with evil .. Also if you do not want get rid of evil, God will go .. We are the living temple of God, but we saw that the temple had a well-defined structure, and it is God who tells us how the building .. it is not you that God requires your conduct, but God who imposes rules to you, if you want to be part of His people ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:15

April 16

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in their midst.

Peace on you ..
In fact, one must understand that a person is alive, as we talk about it, his spirit lives in us .. Jesus dwells in each of its elected representatives, it is present in every moment of my day, even my nights, Jesus lives in me, not to mention the Father and the Spirit are also present .. throughout my days and my nights, God is present and active in me .. We have a communion ever at no time .. When two or three people, or more, of course, gathered for a communion with God, then God is among them, for God will be their topic, God will be the guest of honor of our meeting, he will be our glory .. We're talking about the same thing, elected officials who are consecrated to God, because those religions or world, it is not so ..

Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

The seduction will tell you that if you have Jesus, God sees His son through you .. This is true, but if you follow God and not the world .. If you are a born again in Jesus and you keep the commandments of God ..

Apocalypse 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

God delights in His people, He loves, He protects, He surrounds all kinds of property .. This communion can not be done if one is friend of the world .. This is a special communion is reserved for the children of God .. the only occupation of the elect, is to please God, to be active in a ministry, active in the harvest, productive .. God opened my mouth anywhere, so I witness his power, his truth .. God leads me up and tests that allow me to grow spiritually, at the same time, it guarantees me a pass, safe passage .. and no matter what he might happen, I am in God's hands, and I have this guarantee to be with Him on arrival .. If God decides that I remain still in the flesh, then so be it, and if God decides to call me to Him, then so be it .. I am in the service of God, here or elsewhere, it is unimportant, what is important is to be with God ..
The pagans do not talk about God, or very little .. Whenever so that I will be in contact with the Gentiles, and I open my mouth to speak of God, God will be honored, will be among us as we speak of Him .. so there different patterns and results to be in God's presence. If people receive you and receive God, then they will reap a gain, and if they do not get us, then we take the blessings that we make, we shake our shoes against this city, against these people, it is an act spiritual .. Just as when we meet between elected, God acts differently, we are family .. in the presence of the world, God can be despised, while in family, is glorified, He gives us strength, donations..

Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:15

April 17

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all your strength.

Peace on you ..
There's this command from God, to love Him alone .. Most believers love God, but this love is superficial. The reality is that God does not take first place, as they say, but the child comes before God, work for fear of losing and not being able to pay the credits, family, friends, religion etc .. the list is long, and this list is always accompanied by a good excuse .. hence, they follow the mass, as we have seen in the days of the rebellion of Korah, and put God aside .. the problem is that it's not the mass that is saved, but the exception .. Jesus said, My Father love me, because I always do what pleases Him .. God bless us when we follow and do His will, but once the arrival blessing, we must not forget God, but we must persevere in our commitment .. most people do not follow the commandments of God because they are binding, they disagree with the ways of the world .. We take for example the day of shabbath, or people working on Saturdays, so when my conversion, I certainly have a problem with my work, and will risk losing it, and even for parties that God gives us .. God tells us that we become His children, during our engagement (baptism), and therefore, I become His child .. and that is a father, if that s' care for her child or her family .. and God did It no more possibility that man? .. at my baptism, I'm dead to the world, and I became a new creature in God and for God, and He opens my way, not me with weak powers, and it is He who provides for my needs .. the only thing I have to do is to persevere in my new nature, apply myself to do what God asks me, and in doing so, He will look after me, and fight the world for me, and bless me everywhere (Deuteronomy 28:1-14 ) ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:16

April 18

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Peace on you ..
We will never understand the suffering that Jesus had to endure to save us, but we can thank God that He gives us a way to save ourselves, to save our souls .. Jesus is the one who leads us to the Father without him we can not access .. We read in the old Testament, Joshua, which is actually the same person as Jesus (the same word in Hebrew) is the one who led us to the promised land, the holy land and that these metaphors were in place to light our way .. They are a shadow of things to come .. the sacrifice of Isaac, Abraham, also serves to show us things we explain them, we do understand. . the word teaches us that the prophets have prophesied of things they did not understand, we have prophesied for the end time for the elected .. Jesus gives us eternal life, through his sacrifice, Jesus conquered death , and opens the way to the Father .. we must not neglect a condition to this verse, because his sacrifice is the beginning of a new start .. we believe in Jesus, then follows him, it means that one repents of our sins, then we are baptized .. This action does not remove us the commandments of God, we read that Moses did not lead us to the promised land, but left room for Joshua and reminded us, Joshua will make you enter Israel, but you will follow the commandments which I have commanded you, and orders because they come from God .. (Joshua 1: 6-8) .. Similarly, we Jacques says that faith without works is dead (James 2) .. or (Apocalypse 14:12) .. Jesus gives us eternal life if we want to reach the Father, and to reach the Father, we must he likes it ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:16

April 19

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put within you a new spirit; and I will take out of their flesh the heart of stone, and I will give them a heart of flesh,

Peace on you ..
In this chapter of Ezekiel, we see that God's people turned away from God to follow the workmanship of nations, and therefore, it was dispersed .. God tells us that He will bring us and our change of heart stone because believers do not give God first place in their heart .. so God will change our heart, that we practice His ordinances and walk in His ways (Ezekiel 11:20) .. but it will not change our heart so that we liked more the world .. Whoever is born again in Christ, receives the heart transplant because it can assess what price he was saved .. We are saved because Jesus gave his life for us .. so there in this act, a gratitude to Jesus .. no one could take your place in one sentence, and certainly not give his life to save yours .. It is through this act of bravery that we love Jesus .. When we become aware of the impact of his sacrifice, then born in us a feeling that we could assign no other, as this sacrifice is powerful .. the end of verse 20 is the future and I will be their God, and they shall be My people .. Also, we must understand that if we do not follow the ordinances of God, we will not be registered as His people .. If we follow the orders of the world, we will be registered under the banner of the world ..
The Spirit that God gives us, is precisely to help us understand what we must do, and to lead us into all truth .. Without the Spirit, we are buffeted from all sides, without understanding .. The Spirit of God allows you to know God ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:17

April 20

Psalm 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Peace on you ..
What a blessing to be with God .. Before our commitment, we do not know the, then God calls us into His marvelous world, He chose us from among the nations, He gives us a name, He calls us His son. . what a great honor for me to have such a title .. people of the world glories in what they are notable, noble, important person, etc .., so that they are nothing, if not the wood to keep a fire burning .. recall that in the flesh, we are weaklings .. God gives me a different vision of me, or what I am, compared to what I was .. I thought to be nothing, even asking me why of my existence, and then one day, God enlightens me on a world in which I move, it gives me answers to all my questions, and this being I was weak, I became a glorious being. God took me in hand, He takes care of me, He blessed me everywhere .. God help me! .. But who am I to be eligible for such honors? .. The presidents, despite all these people around them to advise and protect them, have nothing of what I have .. they must have a multitude of people around them, to maintain them and direct them, and yet they are bully, dethroned, assassinated, they are afraid and they are foolish because they walk in the path that leads to death, helplessly .. So that I, someone they do not even look nor feel I know and walk in the way of life, I am immortal, I have no fear, my throne is not prenable, nor my soul, God fight for me .. the same world is against me; billions of demonic spirits conspire together against the elected, inventing all sorts of machinations to destroy us, but they can do nothing, they are powerless (Matthew 24:24 ; Psalm 2) .. Do not be jealous, you could have what we have, but you have to make a choice between God and the world, and one that you will choose will be your master .. You have the right to a one master ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:17

April 21

Proverb 23:18  because certainly there's a purpose, and your hope will not be negated.

Peace on you ..
Here is a word of God that has the effect of encouraging elected .. We know that our path is constructed of different obstacles, necessary for our spiritual growth, and also that this carnal being that I am, become a being of glory. . This verse must be understood in both ways ..
First, it is for my current situation, it is that my test will end. Like the woman who suffers when it is enseinte, then once the child was born, does not remember this pain, and I can rejoice me once my last test, the fruit of my test .. Children God therefore has the certainty that the suffering of the moment, are only temporary .. this global vision of the event, so we can not défailler during the event, it strengthens us even knowing then our seed will fruit, and we can enjoy it .. the difference with the nations, and they know nothing about their current state .. people are blinded and have no reaction .. they plan a future that is based on sand ..
There is a second interpretation to this verse .. when it is related with our struggle with the flesh .. The child of God, the chosen one, mortifies, deprives if flange when in the way live in relation to nations .. He must abstain from all kinds of things, to win her crown .. We are alone in this world, a handful, and we must stay focused when on our journey, but we are confident, at the end of runs, we will be victorious, and God will gather us ..
God encourages us not to yield to the wishes of nations and their ways, but our commitment to stand firm, knowing that at the end of trial, we receive the crown of glory .. We will be endorsed with glory as the angels of God ..
Believers today live freely, and think they are elected, and therefore there is no problem when they arrive in heaven .. But what, it may be a sports champion if it does not constrain his flesh? ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:18

April 22

Lamentations 3:12 He has bent his bow, and set me as a mark for the arrow.

Peace on you ..
You see, this happened because of our transgressions. As a father has to chastise his son, that he may learn good behavior, rules, discipline, etc .., it must be the same with us .. Becoming a new creature in Jesus, involves a lot of changes, including driving, rules and discipline .. the torah was precisely in place to educate elected to their new life .. what we had learned in the flesh, by our parents, our education should be fully restored question .. erase everything and zero was taken .. it is a new discipline that teaches us God .. Jesus did not come to teach us the Father differently, but he came not only to remember the rules God had established, more to raise us to a level .. the role of Jesus was to lead us to perfection .. There is a sort that occurs in the mid-called .. It is imperative for us to understand it is the will of God .. What should I do to please Him? .. God speaks to us in several passages of punishment, followed by listening .. God punishes us when we do wrong, we scattered to the four winds, but then, when we are assaulted by all sorts of tribulations, God will hear our prayers and bring us back to Him .. He will remove our transgressions and will remember our sins ..
This same verse applies to our events .. We have trials to test our faith, and it is through these events that I can develop myself spiritually .. I must analyze the test to manage it .. the advantage I have is that I will overcome, whatever the turn of the race, I will be winner ..
This same verse still applies to the rebels .. Believers are rebelling against God by their disobedience, they insult God, they defile the .. They mix holy to dirty .. They want to impose their carnal ways God. . And the nations that do not want to understand .. also an Apocalypse is reserved for all these people .. They will suffer the wrath of God .. They serve as profit His arrows ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:18

April 23

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments, and His commandments are not burdensome,

Peace on you ..
I think we have to remove this verse, because believers today have redone the Bible, they do what they want to do, and reject the rest .. Besides, it is a practice that always existed .. When I hear around me, in religions, the old testament does not take place to be .. Jesus came to change the word of God, he saved us, I do not have to be worry about anything .. what seduction than to believe such words .. today's verse is John, who is a figure among the apostles, and what does he say? .. If you say you love God then you must keep His commandments .. What you will prove your love for God when you will keep His commandments .. so where can I find the commandments of God ?.. They are in the old testament (Exodus 20:3-17; Deuteronomy 5:7-21) .. We still have a prophetic passage :

Apocalypse 14:12  here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus ..

What we must understand is the difference between nations and politicians, or between religions and elected .. The elect are God's, while the religious do the will of their religion or world .. the Bible is the book of the elect, but everyone has access, and this is why Jesus spoke in parables to his .. Jesus gave to the elected, God's Spirit, and this is by this Spirit that we can understand the things pertaining to God, and put them into practice .. for others, those who do not properly belong to the lamb, they will read the letter without understanding the heart of the matter and follow their religion .. so they can change what God says, without being offended, which can not be with the elected .. the elect can not be seduced by another shepherd, and can not monitor a other..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:19

April 24

Ezekiel 8:12 And He said to me, Have you seen, son of man, what the elders of the house of Israel do in the darkness, every one in their cabinets of images? For they say, The LORD will not see us; the LORD has forsaken the land.

Peace on you ..
There is a warning in this verse. God tells us that He blesses those who follow Him, but that He chases the four winds, those who reject Him or despise Him. It is not necessary to think that this verse applies to the Jews, 2500 years ago , Because we have seen that this same pattern has happened in all times, with everyone. Today, Christians say the same thing, and in all times people prefer religion, the world, To God. It is true that statues and images do not oblige us, whereas God imposes us a lot of constraints. But what we must understand is that the ordinances that God gave us, by Moses , Were to make us holy, a people chosen by God and for God, different from the world and from these practices.
God is sleeping, He does not see you, He's busy elsewhere ... God did not leave the country, but you abandoned God. When your house, your city, your soul Is full of idols, full of the principles of the world, you think that God can remain in you? ... Sure that no, He flees from your abominations .. God tells us that He will drive you away and break you, but that when you You will turn to Him with a sincere and repentant heart, and He will forgive you, and cause you to return to that good country which He has promised you. Then why do you wait The world and its principles and its laws, leads you to death .. God with His principles and laws, leads you to paradise, eternal delights. Is not money that one has to ask God, but intelligence to understand what one has to do and then put into practice what pleases God. And all this is nothing more than necessary to save our souls.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:19

April 25

Psalm 18:23 And I was perfect with him, and I kept not from my iniquity.

Peace on you ..
There is a great blessing to be taken in this verse, and also in this psalm. But who benefits from this psalm? ... The Christians rejected the law and the old testament, a pity for them, Old testament .. I noticed that the religious arrange the bible at their convenience .. I remove this verse, I add this thought, this suits me well, I do not like it ..
This verse applies to the elect, to David. You are perfect for God when you fallow God, with His laws, His ordinances, His principles, His ways, His world, His festivals, etc. Of the seal of God. On the other hand, if you follow the principles of the world, religions, governments, Babylon, then you will be marked by the mark of the world. A choice to make, we weigh the pros and cons, what the two offer us, God and the world, then we engage with one of the two .. But it is not possible to engage with both , They are opposites, opposites, enemies.
Look at what this psalm says to you, because you have committed yourself with God, and that you are faithful to Him, that He will drive out your enemies, He will protect you, He will show you His salvation, etc. Conversely , God will destroy the wicked, the rebels, He will be their enemy .. I prefer to be with God than against God ..
People find excuses for their weaknesses, but Jesus is the one who fights for you, his mission is to lead you to the Father, but must you want to? ... We tend to love practicing evil, One feels less alone. One must not seek the good in our understanding of the word, but by reading the Bible, God gives us His understanding of good and evil, and it is in His way that one must understand The word and act ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:20

April 26

Psalm 24:9 Gates, lift up your heads! And rise up, eternal gates, and the king of glory shall come in.

Peace on you ..
Yes Lord, I open my doors, the doors of my heart, and enter. This dwelling which is my heart, is your dwelling .. Who will ascend to the mountain of the Lord? When you fallow the world and its ordinances, you belong to the world, and when you fallow God and His ordinances, then you belong To God. You are seduced with comforting thoughts, your religions guarantee your salvation, but are you in conformity with what God says, do you fallow His prescriptions, His feasts ... I will give you a joker to understand this, what you are .. God has given us a calendars with His feasts, feast of unleavened bread, feasts of the tabernacle, etc. The world, the Catholics, have given you other festivals, other dates .. Which do you fallow? ... Indeed, you created a Jesus who abolished what God ordained us, His principles, His festivals, etc. Your religion has just made you change God .. But my poor friend , When you fallow your calendar, which comes from the Romans, you are under the authority of rome, and not under that of God, so I have the impression that what is written in the Bible does not concern you too much , For the Bible is written for the elect. They alone understand what to do, and they alone put into practice the ordinances of God, and they alone can not be seduced by religions. In fact, in religions, there are people, and you will always find one that do like you feel, one that follows your way of thinking. But religions come from the devil, from the world, It is for this reason that they fallow you. Jesus has warned us on this subject, wolves disguised as lambs (Matthew 7:15), when they tell you, Jesus is there or in the desert, do not go (Matthew 24:26) Who speaks to you of Jesus, if not the so-called Christian religions? And look, they are all different, and despise one another. If you want to save your soul , It is not a religion that you must follow, but God through Jesus. The old testament was the shadow of things to come. The shadow of a saucepan does not resemble a bottle, but a saucepan..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:20

April 27

Psalm 67:5 Let the peoples celebrate thee, O God! Let all peoples celebrate thee.

Peace on you ..
Give glory to God, God is incomparable, and all the adjectives that can be appended to Him are only grandiose, there is no word to define the immensity of God, His character, His kindness to His people .. We approach it, but we are far from the truth ..
Note that this psalm is a blessing to the elect, and to those who will see the benefits to the elect. We know that we must wait patiently for the things promised by God, and we are certain that they are acquired when we We ask for it, because the elect ask God for spiritual gifts, and above all, God will give us what we need as material to carry out our task ... and He will give us what he is doing better..
It is true that God chose His people, but in no case does He refuse entry to a sincere soul, and we have proof of this with the Canaanite woman (Matthew 15:27). People close their eyes, and Refuse to fight to save their souls, or for God. The Bible tells us that they are blind because they have done evil. But we must understand that we can stop this process, I have to do wrong, so I have to accept it and not make God a liar .. By accepting that I am a bad, a mediocre, a disbeliever, a weak, a useless, etc., then I can repent And then to start from scratch, on a new path, new ways of doing and understanding. At that time, God will be glorified, for it is in our weakness that He boasts, when He raises us up. It is true that it requires humility, all this maneuver, but without humility, what can we hope if it is only seduction?
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:21

April 28

Psalm 57:4  My soul is in the midst of lions; I am lying among those who blow the flames - the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and the tongue a sharp sword.

Peace on you ..
It is exactly where the chosen ones are, surrounded by lions who only think of tearing. That is why people prefer religion or the world to God, except that it is not Your religion will save you, but God, and if you do not follow Him, then you have little chance of saving your soul. Jesus is the head, and his body is the elect. It is therefore imperative that we Let us be on His steps. Jesus warned us of all the evils that would happen to us, that we would be despised, tortured, insulted, etc., and that in the end he would gather us. In fact, if we follow the ordinances of the world and its precepts, then we will feel less alone, but the arrival will be different .. On the other hand, God guarantees me my arrival on His Throne if I fallow Him. So I do not have to be worried about the turn of things on my way, but I must rely on God with unwavering faith, fighting for me, and protecting me We have proof of this with Daniel, his brothers, who were thrown into the fire and the lions, and they did without harm. It is this faith that gives us strength, and it is through Jesus That we obtain it. He is also the one who has to protect us. And what does he say, that he has lost none of those whom the Father gave him? So here is who must comfort us, strengthen us And encourage us all along our journey to God. We have yet another option, which we must not neglect. Etienne was stoned, so, if God decides that you must die (to fall asleep), then You have to trust Him. Certainly, no one would want to suffer before extinction, but in all things, we must trust God. We must understand that we are now in the flesh in order to prepare Our future ... And we must not seduce ourselves, the people of the world know that they belong to the world, for they follow the ordinances of the world. The children of God know that they belong to God because they follow God, And not a religion of men. It is the Spirit who guides us and speaks to us, not to the writings. I do not believe what I read, but what God tells me inside myself, It is this Spirit who guarantees my status.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:21

April 29

Psalm 30:6 And I said in my prosperity, I will never be shaken.

Peace on you ..
The elect have a blind trust in God. They know that God protects them, and they do not fear the evils of the world. God has chosen a people, He has given Him His name, His Spirit, His son, a Way to cross the world and the heavens, to reach Him. One can see a clear difference with religions, they are blind, they can not understand the Bible, they follow the prescriptions of their religion, for their loss They are the opposite of the elect, they are people of the world, and for this reason they follow the ordinances of the world, its calendar, its festivals, its laws, etc. The elected are a personal touch of God. God created them, so that they may witness what God is doing, saying, or planning. You must not be jealous of the elect, for you have the opportunity to join us. Except that you will have constraints, and obligations, and that is why you refuse to commit. Only you must understand, that superficial people can not be elected. Jesus tells us that he Will prepare us a place, that there are several mansions in the house of the Father, or in the kingdom, or in heaven. We have read, that Jesus is part of the body of God, (Psalm 77:15, John 16:17). Therefore, the elect will meet again in God, with Jesus, for Jesus is the head of a body. The great multitude will prostrate themselves Before God and the Lamb (Revelation 7: 9), the rebels will be bound and cast into the fire (Matthew 13:30, 22:13), and those of the world will be destroyed during the apocalypse. They have preferred the world (Matthew 13). We must make a choice, between suffering now, in the flesh, for a few years, alone, hated by all, despised, and then, afterwards, we will live in a World so wonderful that it is hard to describe it, or live like the world, with many friends, without constraints, but afterwards, one will find oneself in an eternal fire (Matthew 25:41).
Jesus tells us that his Father, God, seeks true worshipers (John 4:23), and this for all generations. God is like a potter, he creates vases for his shop, but like all the vases that have Defects can not be sold, then it destroys them ..
We are today in our flesh to prepare our future for the millennium and after the millennium. If you compare yourself with a child, you will not be a doctor, because you want to, but if you study And get your diploma ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april EmptySam 19 Déc - 15:22

April 30

Psalm 41:1 Blessed is he that understands the poor. In the evil day the LORD will deliver him.

Peace on you ..
God loves the poor, He is attentive to their problems. Why do the poor have this special attention, more than the rich? The poor implore God in their sufferings, they hope in God. The rich man, Forgetting God, it may happen to him to pray, but the rich man has other preoccupations, and he does not have the humility necessary for his salvation. Jesus tells us that it is easier for a camel to enter by the And a camel in the hole of a needle seems impossible, so we shall understand that the rich have no access to the kingdom; When the rich give, he is not affected by his gift, whereas when a poor give, it gives of its substance, it is therefore affected by His gift, but he gives with his heart .. I have traveled all over the world, and I have found that the poor shared with me what they had .. But in their eyes I was a rich man , Because they do not have the possibility to leave their country. While in rich countries, I have not seen this attitude, this sharing, this humility .. When you go to a poor man, he invites you to Stay, honor you, use your best, while a rich man does not even calculate you, a rich man will never worry about your well-being, and when he tells you to stay, It is to show you his vanity.
The poor will have an entrance into the kingdom only if he does what is right in the eyes of God, as a conforming baptism, a sincere commitment with God, etc., just like the rich. On this point, There is no difference between the two when accessing the kingdom, the key to entry is humility.
Do not hold your hand when you have the possibility to do something. This is what God asks us, without calculating, without waiting for a return.
This attitude toward the poor, this attention, this love, is a gift that comes from God, and like all that God gives us, it will be beneficial if we use it properly.
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

Verses 04 - april Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 04 - april   Verses 04 - april Empty

Verses 04 - april
Page 1 sur 1