ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Verses 02 - february

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 02 - february Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:02

February 1

Ezekiel 18:32 For I do not take pleasure in the death of him that dies, saith the Lord Jehovah, Come again, and live.

Peace on you ..
We know that God is merciful, a God full of complications, but one should not be seduced by ease, for He does not tolerate anything, and He is not weak. We must not lose sight of the fact that He gave us Jesus, and in view of the sufferings he had to bear to give us access to the Father, we must not think that we can live anyhow and do Anything, and this can be seen in chapter 33 of the book of Ezekiel.
While we wish to commit ourselves to God, we commit ourselves to follow His rules, but it is unthinkable that we can impose our faults on the flesh. The rules of God are the law that He gave us through Moses, not the sacrifices, as many are pleased to say, in order to abolish the law, but the rest of this law which is nothing but a teaching On a course to follow, ways of doing things, an attitude we must have if we want to please God.
God teaches us, He teaches His people, so those who follow His teachings are part of His people, others are part of the religion they follow, knowing that religions do not belong to God but to the world , Or to the devil ..
The Bible in its entirety tells us about this law to follow and respect. The prophets of God warn us of the danger of departing from this law, so we have no excuse for our conduct, and God judges us on what we do.
We read in the parable seeds that many hear, but only a few are able to hatch, many called, but few elected.
God wants to save a maximum of His creatures, but you refuse God, you do not want to submit to His demands, so you condemn yourself.
There is a war to be waged in the spiritual, it is good against evil. Jesus is useful and effective, only for the elect, but for others it is a name like any name, of no use. The strength of the elect is to keep the commandments of God and to be baptized in Jesus Christ, adults. But if one removes one of these criteria, then all disappears, no power, and seduction will take place to make you believe and hope for a world that you will never know.
The kingdom of God is difficult to access, and seduction is not part of the equation. We must fight our flesh to give place to the Spirit, it is a struggle that will end only when we call sky..
Return from your seduction, God does not wish your death, and only His army will remain ..
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 13 Fév - 14:39, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:02

February 2

Esther 4:14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews on the other hand, but you and your father's house will perish. And who knows if it is not for a time like this that you have come to royalty?

Peace on you ..
There is one thing that one must understand is this need to speak if God gives us to open his mouth. God knows the plans He has prepared for us. We are pawns in a big chessboard, not the players, so we must follow the game assigned to us.
One is so proud to serve God that I can not express it in words. I was an insignificant being and God called me into His family, He gave me a name and work in His business, and this call is worth more than all the calls of all governments and all religions together. It is when one understands this exceptional opportunity, as well as this sacrifice of Jesus to save those who belong to God, that one can blindly follow all that God tells us to do, without worrying about what may happen ..
Religious follow their religion and follow the values ​​and laws of their religion, regardless of whether they offend God. Yet they offend God all, for they come from men and each one changes the ordinances of God to impose theirs. Under cover of beautiful names, such as God or Jesus, you follow and serve the devil; The beginning changed the words of God to his profit, but for your loss.
No elect wishes to remain in this present world, all we apprehend the millennium, because we will be united together, the sons of God. No wealth of this low world can hold us back, for we live for the millennium and for The after millennium. Death therefore can not frighten us, for we know that we will be united to God, and that He will bring us back into a better world.
The fears are for you, the religious, for you know nothing about this world of God, you have no communion with Him, your religion prevents you from direct communion, you are hypnotized, a sort of robot that can not React, and even that you are given the solution to get out of the net of the devil, you do not want it ..
Then surely God chose His elect, we are protected and taught by God, but He does not close the door to you, and if you want to enter, you are welcome.
You must not rely on this new covenant that was manipulated by the Romans, but you must follow the old covenant that shows you the new covenant. I will put My laws in your hearts. It is not said that 'He will take away His laws, or change them. The old covenant is your guide, it was the shadow of things to come, not too different so .. It physical for you who lives the spiritual .. You remove the ordinances of Death, for Jesus is the sacrifice you needed to cleanse you, and you are almost there.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:03

February 3

Proverb 12:25 Anxiety in the heart of a man brings him down, but a good word rejoiceth him.

Peace on you ..
We know that elected officials are not too worried about their future. For not only are we in the hand of God, but then we are immortal. Knowing that God is in control of our situation removes the anxiety that the people of the world are experiencing.
Anything we might want to change can not be done, because we are not here to change the rules, but to follow them. We work in a company already created, so we are not the founders.
It is not a good word of the people of the world that will rejoice me, but rather a word of God. People of the world flatter you, for they want you to follow them, and that's what I can see with religions, they say good words to you, and you feel reassured, but what about the They are all different, so that you can find one that suits your carnal desires, for you must not To forget that our struggle is against the flesh, to raise the Spirit and to bind the flesh.
I prefer to hear the word of God, for He speaks the truth. He punishes you when you hurt, and He blesses you when you do well. We know exactly what to do and what God thinks of us. God exhorts us by His prophets, not by the religions, and that the prophets tell us ... To return to the ways of God, to keep His commandments, so that we receive a time of refreshment, We live ..
To follow God or a religion, means to commit oneself, to commit oneself to follow their laws. Analyzing the laws of God with the laws of religions, we will find that they are different, so they will not lead us In the same place. To give you just a little light on your case, you should know that all the manipulations of this new testament come from the councils at the time of the Romans after the death of Jesus (Sources easily verifiable, of course!). So do not let yourself be seduced, for to follow God means to keep His commandments and to be baptized adult in Jesus Christ, after repenting. If you do otherwise, then your master is also another, and God alone will lead you To Him.
If we are strayed from God, it is because of our sin, so it is by repenting and departing from sin that we can act properly and do what is right in God's sight. The law that God gave us by Moses is to instruct His people on how they should behave towards others. This law can never be abolished, because it would mean that I know better than God how to behave towards others. others..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:04

February 4

Judges 5:31 So all your enemies perish, O LORD! But let those who love You be like the sun when it comes out in its strength! And the land was at rest forty years.

Peace on you ..
We know that there is a war in heaven, between God and the devil who wants to rise above Him, and it is for this reason that one enters one of the two armies to fight . Our fight is not physical, but rather spiritual, I say rather, because it nevertheless remains a fight against our flesh to carry out, so it is not essentially spiritual in this sense.
We shall see that the success of our struggle is to be able to follow the army in which we operate. Jesus does not save us, but allows us to defeat. He saves us if we practice the ordinances of God, and this is what the Old Testament teaches us. As Joshua led us through the Jordan, we were advised to keep the commandments of God to live. Let us not forget that this old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so we must follow it in parallel, but in no case must we deviate from it. Religions tell you otherwise, but we all know that religions come from men, so there is nothing to expect from their teachings. And for those who do not agree with me, it is because You do not belong to God, for the elect follow the ordinances of God and are not deceived, either by religions or by men.
The elect pray that God will open the millennium to us, for during the millennium we will be united, and we all want to be together, to share. When we see this world, and everything that happens there, we wish God to change it , For we know that the millennium will be a time of peace, without devil to separate us, without pain and pain. I am suffering in this world, for it is an enemy of my world, an enemy of my God; World continually insults my God, in reality, I hate this world (Psalm 139:21,22).
Today's verse is the image of the millennium, for we know that the apocalypse is the destruction of the enemies of God. So I certainly do not want death for anyone, and I want you to understand the need to leave your religions and your world, to follow God, but if you refuse, then you must leave our world, because we are hastening the millennium, and It can not open until after the apocalypse. No one who has consciousness would want to bring this world into the millennium. You imagine, a world of peace with gun ?.. Babylon must be destroyed, for its time is assigned, and if you love Babylon, you will perish with it. The millennium is for the children of God, those who keep The commandments of God and who are baptized adults in Jesus Christ after repenting.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:04

February 5

Zechariah 8:16 These are the things which ye shall do: Speak the truth unto his neighbor, judge according to the truth, and pronounce a judgment of peace,

Peace on you ..
God has given us a law, and this law is to instruct us. It teaches us ways of doing and being, how to behave. You refuse this law of God to follow the laws of your religion, by doing, you reject God for the benefit of your religion, except that it is God the boss, He is the one who will remain and who will decide, He is the owner of the Heaven .. Without God, you have no chance to return to His heaven ..
This law of God therefore teaches us what to do, and it is with the Spirit of God that we can accept it and put it into practice. Religions are not of God, for you who follow them can not keep the commandments of God, you only seduce yourself with a title you give yourself.
By learning the law of God, I will have this discernment to know good and evil, for it is the law that gives me knowledge and knowledge. The priests are those who teach the law, they are the Judges of a country, for they are the ones who know what God wants to see in us. Then we must understand this evolution in relation to Jesus who destroyed death. So when I read a death sentence in the law it can not apply physically, but as the law was physical to teach me the spiritual, it will apply spiritually.
As an example, if a person sins adultery, who was punished with death according to the law, today I will not be able to kill her, but certainly she will have to leave our camp, because evil or sin can not remain with The light. God teaches us to separate His people from the nations, for he is a holy people, and we must not tolerate, nor accept to defile ourselves, or let ourselves be defiled.
We have seen that tolerance was a trap for Israel, and it is important to understand our history because it was written for us, so as not to make the same mistakes.
It is important to understand where the truth lies, so that we can be fair in what we say. The truth comes from God, He has given it to us by the law, and I speak about the behavior that the elect should have towards everybody, not about the ways of the religious, for I am not concerned with them, if It is not to tell them to change their ways and to return to God. When you refuse the law of God, you refuse the truth, for who would teach you the ways, how could you have the knowledge of it?
Religions seduce with a world that does not exist, with a God that does not exist. Everything is allowed with them, no problem, one can live anyhow, one will be saved .. By comparing religions and Their teachings, you will see that they are all different, also, which holds the truth? ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:05

February 6

Hosea 7:
8 Ephraim mingled with the peoples; Ephraim is a cake that has not been returned.
9 Strangers have consumed his strength, and he does not know it. Gray hair is also dotted on him, and he does not know it.

Peace on you ..
One thing we must understand is that when we read, Israel, Ephraim, My people, etc., we do not speak essentially of the elect, but of those who claim to belong to God, Follow Jesus, etc. But we must not be mistaken, for it was read in the old covenant that God was destroying those who did not want to follow Him.
In this verse we see this fall due to sin, as I see today, where a people says to belong to God but follows the ordinances of their religion.
God has given us a law and ordinances, in order to differentiate us from the nations. This law of God is for us to learn the good manners seen by God. He recommended us to separate from the nations, for they are a trap for us. We live among nations, but we do not practice their beliefs or their ways of living.
But what is the situation today? A people who do not know God, who gives themselves good titles, but who belongs to the nations and lives like them, making no distinction between good and evil, Between the pure and the unclean. Then what, God made us a list in Leviticus, then then, after analysis, an analysis of 3000 years, He would find out that He was in error ... Forgive Me My people, What, in fact, everything is pure, everything is good, I did not understand anything. You talk about a God, if that were the case, I will not!
It is not for us to dictate conduct to God, but teaches us things, as a father teaches his children, and we, if we want to be part of His world, we must submit to His demands.
An apocalypse is on the way, a devouring fire, coming to select us, and Jesus will not stand up against the will of God, but rather He will apply His commands, for He is the arm of the Lord, and my arm does this That I want it to do ..
We have read many times that God destroyed those who did not believe, the rebels, those who did not want to submit. It is therefore very important to understand what one lives and to position oneself in the good army, because only one survives.
The world is seduced by religions, not understanding that none of them follow the ordinances of God, so they can not come from God. And even if one came from God, which one is it? .. But do not misunderstand it, for they come from the devil, for not one of them follows the ordinances of God, all have changed the recommendations of God In favor of their ordinances. By following them, it is the way of death that you fallow ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:05

February 7

Daniel 7:13  I saw in the visions of the night, and, behold, a man like a son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and went up to the Ancient of Days, and brought him near to Him.

Peace on you ..
What a joy it is to be able to stand before God, and even more when He entrusts us with a mission. The people of God are consecrated to God, we work for Him. God teaches us at first, like children who go to school, then when we are ready, then He gives us to work in His business. We read in the apocalypse that God gives us to learn His law, and it is this law that we must pass on and teach to others, because this law teaches us how to behave towards others.
Religions have made you abolish the law, so you will not be able to be of these priests, this holy people whom God prepares, for you will not be able to teach what God expects of us. You would teach defilement and debauchery to His people, as we can see today. The idols, a trinity, one marries with pagans, drinks alcohol, eats anything, no longer respects the shabbath, etc., nothing remains of what God recommended to His people . You impose on the world another god, but it is no longer the Lord of armies, the great God who creates all things, so I fear that the arrival will be different.
What would you say to God if you stood before Him? You will tell Him about Jesus, but Jesus was announced in the old covenant, he is the one who brought us into the promised land, so he is not new in our history. Remember that the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, and in this old covenant, when Joshua brought the people into the promised land, it was recommended to him to keep the commandments of God. In John also it is said that he who loves God keeps His commandments. What can you tell me?
You should understand that those who do not follow God are not part of His world, and that a good title is not enough. If you refuse the authority of God in favor of your religion, it is of your religion that you will have to wait for something, and I do not think that a religion can interfere in the judgment of God, especially that He gave His own son as ransom, but never His son will rise up against His Father. Never will Jesus accept that you disobey God, for he has not come to take the place of God, but to give us strength to follow Him properly. Thanks to Jesus, you can have the strength to Conquer sin and follow the commandments of God without interference. It is this cocktail, God's commandments and Jesus who opens the door of heaven to us. But one without the other has no strength, no more Power. Through Jesus we receive the Spirit that enables us to understand and act. The Spirit of God is for us to follow the ordinances of God, and without this Spirit are the religions you will follow, for you will no longer have the bond that connects you to God. Jesus is not the bond , But it allows you to receive it ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:06

February 8

Isaiah 47:4 Our Redeemer, His name is the LORD of hosts, the Holy One of Israel.

Peace on you ..
This verse gives us several explanations about our appointment, our belonging.
At first we will see that it is God who redeems His people. He sacrifices His own son to save us, but it belongs to God, for even if for the moment Jesus is in control, he will return the direction to the Father, once his work is finished. He is the sacrifice that clears our sins, so that we may return to the fold. Once all the sheep have entered, then Jesus will restore the reins to the Father, but Jesus has not come to take the place of God. God is one, and He will remain forever God, and nothing and no one can To dethrone him, otherwise He would not be God, He would be a king or a governor, or another mortal human.
The Lord of Hosts, this qualifier implies a warrior, a warrior, and possesses armies. We know this war in heaven between God and the devil who wants to take His place, and although it is impossible, he does not know it and does everything in his power to dethrone God. Now passes through us in the flesh, a war between the flesh and the Spirit. It is imperative to understand that we must bridle our flesh to give place to the Spirit, for the flesh can not enter into the kingdom of God, only the Spirit can. The Spirit is indispensable to us, for He is The one that allows us to understand the things of God, and know what we need to do. Without the Spirit we can not follow God, but the flesh will be in control, and it is for this reason that without the Spirit it is a religion that we will follow, Come from men ..
The Bible teaches us that it is the devil who controls us until we commit ourselves with God to follow Him and do His will. The will of God is to follow His law which He has given us, for through it we can live, in the sense that it teaches us to differentiate between good and evil, between pure and The impure. When you abolish this law of God, then you fall back under the authority of the devil, with whom everything is allowed, as it is with your religion ..
The Holy One of Israel, God does not give us another name of belonging. All that comes from more comes from men, like all those names of religions to which you like to belong, but in reality it is the devil you serve. God calls His people Israel, this name indicates a person like A people, and we will read in various places that they were rising like a .. Israel means, whoever struggles with God, therefore who belongs to His army.
You can not pretend to belong to God and change His ordinances and rules. You are a simple mortal sinner who wants to impose your ways on God. It seems to me unlikely. On the contrary, you have an interest in listening to God and following His ordinances if you ever want to enter His world.
The Bible teaches us that we know sin by the law, so when you take away the law, you have no landmark, and it will be by your own evaluation that you will act, except that it is God who gives us The intelligence, and all know that before God taught us, we were far from what we had to do and practice, ignorant of His world, enemy.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:07

February 9

2 Samuel 12:29 And David gathered all the people, and walked on Rabbah; And he fought against her, and took her.

Peace on you ..
Rabba is the great capital, it reminds me of Babylon and the apocalypse. We read yesterday that we were warriors of God, fighting against the devil, so against Babylon. As far as we are concerned, it is not with weapons that we fight, but with prayer, and God takes care of the rest.
Babylon represents power, the world, the authority of the devil, religions, etc., everything that does not follow the ordinances of God, everything that is against God so .. We are at war with Babylon because it Wants to impose its ordinances on us, and when you fallow it, then you place yourself against God, knowing that you must position yourself for one or the other of these armies, and there are only two, the army Of God and the Devil's Army ..
You will notice that Babylon uses beautiful titles of religion, they are there to seduce you, you will always find one that will satisfy you, that will satisfy your flesh, and that is why there are so many.
The Bible, or rather the Old Testament, teaches us that those who did not want to follow God were destroyed, they were those who refused His authority. It is pleasant to understand that the people of God will be victorious End, it allows us to fight the enemies of God effectively, with more courage, with more zeal .. We fight, because we know that a better world than the one in which we are following, a world without devil, with nothing Of negativity. It is this hope that enables me to take this step, with all its constraints, alone in a hostile world. Our struggle is now in our flesh, for they are spirits that we fight, Is first in us that we must apply it so that it spreads through this world ..
The weapons I use to fight are Jesus and the commandments of God. They must be brought together to be effective. One without the other will be worthless, and it is the Old Testament, which was the shadow of things to come, which confirms it to me. As Joshua (Jesus) led us into the Promised Land, he was advised to keep God's commandments to live.
I am not interested in this say the religions, but I am interested in the old covenant, because it shows me the way, it explains to me the things. It was physical to explain the spiritual, but it was in no way different, the two alliances are reflected.
The world belongs to the people of God, and we are its leaders. As the world is lost and unfettered, God has taught and trained us so that we can communicate to others how to behave, what God expects of us, we teach the law of God, To God. An apocalypse is on the way, and all those who do not follow God will be destroyed, but His elect are untouchable, they are the ones who will remain.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:07

February 10

Haggai 1:6 Ye have sowed much, and enter little; You eat, but you are not satisfied; You drink, but you have not enough; You are clothed, but no one is warm; And he who works for wages, works to put them in a purse with holes.

Peace on you ..
Sin makes us a lot of twists. It is important to know what has been done wrong in the eyes of God, to come back from our evil ways.
In Deuteronomy 28 we read that he who does well is blessed by God, while he who does evil is punished by God. It is therefore important for us to know the difference between good and evil. With religions, everything is perfect, we must not worry about anything, but with God, it is not the same thing, for He teaches us good and evil, pure and impure, Is better to rely on God and listen to what He tells us, for it is not because one will give oneself a beautiful title of belonging that one will be privileged.
If I do not know what I have done wrong, then I will ask God to enlighten me, so that I can correct myself effectively. When my sin is known, it is through repentance that I can erase it, repentance followed by the blood of Jesus, both make me appear pure before God. True, I will lose a little Spirit, but it is better than losing my salvation, especially as the Spirit can regain His place and its initial amplitude, it is just a matter of time and perseverance.
We read in this verse that we are tired for nothing, we can not receive as it should be. We are in a time of distress, because seeing ourselves as ineffective disrupts us, but it is important to know that God is managing, and that He will put us back on our feet, and it will not be long. It is true that we are still in the flesh, and that we suffer from all these problems and afflictions, but we must not be demoralized, but rather rejoice. We must rejoice, because we know that in the end we will stand before God, with God.
Who are we? They are the elect of God, those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ. This cocktail ensures us a crown that nothing and no one can take us. We are in the hand of God, and all that happens to us is for our good. Remember, when you were in school, time seemed long, but in the end, when you graduated, you were happy to have a good job ..
Good meditation .
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:08

February 11

Revelation 2:9  I know your tribulation, and your poverty (but you are rich), and the outrage of those who call themselves Jews; And they are not, but they are the synagogue of Satan.

Peace on you
The world is against the people of God, it is our enemy. The Jews in the time of Jesus could not see the Messiah when he was among them, for they were in fact religious followers of men, but it is by following God that He opens us Eyes to follow Him correctly. It was not the Jews who crucified Christ, but the sinners, the Jews and the associated Romans.
Today the situation is no different, because we find those same sinners who still refuse the authority of God. Today they are Christians, a people who refuse the authority of God to follow the fables of the Romans. You are told that you can live anyhow, and that suits you. Christians are not different from the Jews, for their common point is that they give themselves beautiful titles, that they belong to God, but in fact it is to the devil that you belong, for the religions come from the devil, the World, men of power, they are the ones who manipulate everything.
So certainly you like to contradict me, to see you people of good reputation, but let me explain again. God has given a law and ordinances for His people, and they serve to educate us, to teach us good manners. By applying what God asks you to do, then He will take pleasure in you. You will still add Jesus, for without him it is impossible for us to follow correctly what God commands us to do, and it is this association of Jesus, more of the commandments of God, that will give us this title of God's saints.
One can see the manipulation of religions with the soldiers when Jesus was resurrected, they offered them money to be silent, and now the Romans have changed the laws of God, and want to impose their idolatry on us, a trinity, a mother Of God, a son who would take the place of God, but in fact it was not Jesus who asked you that, but these changes come from the Roman councils at the beginning of our area, and if you refused to follow them, Then you were thrown to the lions or burned .. You see how my perception is different from yours, only you will not be saved on fables, but by doing what is right and doing what is right, Have Jesus and follow the commandments of God.
If religions were of God, they would be one. There would be a religion, whereas if you analyze the subject well, you will see that in every religion name there are many branches. For example, you will see that among Christians, all want to belong to God, there are Catholics, Orthodox, Adventists, Evangelicals, Baptists, etc. The list is endless, there are hundreds of branches, And all have different practices. The reason for this lack of coordination is that you can find one that suits your desires, your flesh, and that is the role of religions, that you remain under the control of the flesh.
God has given us a name, a law, a way of doing things, all the rest comes from the enemy who wants to turn you away from God. You have to take away death in this law of God, for Jesus has conquered death, that means that death is no longer in our ways of doing things, as well as external attractions, for we have become spiritual, but for the rest Nothing should change.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:08

February 12

Deuteronomy 28:9 The LORD will make you a holy people, as he swore to you, that you keep the commandments of the LORD your God, and walk in His ways.

Peace on you
This verse should be removed because it disturbs my religion (well, I speak for you because I follow the religion of God, the God of Israel, the Lord, it consists in His laws added to Jesus (Revelation 14:12). The Christians are under the authority of the Romans, and from them comes the name of Christian, and all the changes in relation to the old covenant do not come from Jesus, but from the Romans during the I invite you to check, for it is your salvation, it is very dangerous to follow the mass, in general it misleads us.
The commandments of God are indeed this law that Christians have abolished, except that there is a small change, because of the sacrifice of Jesus, so one can no longer kill.
In the old covenant they killed to offer a sacrifice and if someone did not want to follow the laws of God, he would defile the community .. As for example, adultery, or sleeping with an animal, or a magician, etc. I should not let such abominations remain in the camp. Today, I still will not accept it, except that instead of killing him, I will expel him from the camp, and I will let God manage There is also the external aspect which has undergone a little change, such as circumcision, which now takes place in our hearts, but also the beard, the priestly clothes, etc., for we have become spiritual beings. .
God's law serves to educate us, teaches us good manners, so it can never be removed or modified, it would mean that God was in error, and I do not think it is possible ..
None of the religions follows this law of God, and it is for this reason that it can be understood that they come from the Men of Power. But what matters to me is not a religion, but God, for it is He who is God, so it is to Him that we must please if we want to wait for something of Him. By reading your Bible, you do not read that your religion will do something for you, but in every passage you read, God will do for you, He will establish you, He will protect you, etc.
It is the law of God that teaches me what sin is; it teaches me good and evil, pure and impure. Also, if you take away this law of God, with what will you be able to refer to you?
If you compare the law of God with your way of living, then you will see that you are far from what God expects of us, and Jesus will not save you if you refuse the authority of God, for he can not Stand against God.
Jesus brings us into the promised land, as can be read in the old covenant, an alliance with which I must refer, compare, for it was the shadow of things to come, and it was recommended to him to keep the commandments of God (Joshua 1:6-8).
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:09

February 13

1 Kings 2:12 And Solomon sat on the throne of David his father, and his kingdom was very firm.

Peace on you
We must understand this royalty that comes to us, for we are leaders, we are spiritual guides, we the elect who belong and do the will of God. So we are not going to confuse the elect with the religious, for it is not the title we give ourselves that will make us children of God, as religion tells you, but it will be by doing the will of God..
God therefore teaches us and prepares us, so that we may pass on to others. It has been said that all will come to the priests to know the ways of God. It is this law of God that we transmit because it allows us to know and to differentiate between good and evil, between pure And the unclean. The difference with your religion is that there are no longer these opposites, everything is good, everything is pure, you can do whatever you like, but that is seduction that comes from the devil and Which will be your loss. For this is not what my religion tells me to do, but rather what God tells me.
We can understand that it is not through our own strength that we can grow, but by the will of God. At first, we must follow and apply this law, without sacrifices, for there is no more death, and with the support of Jesus, it is this cocktail of the two that will enable me to follow and to follow, To fulfill what God expects of me, and it is with the Spirit that Jesus has given me that I will be able to act, without which it is impossible for me to follow what God asks of me. Without the Spirit of God, it is the world I will follow, the religions, then.
Once I overpower the law of God, then God will give me responsibilities in His business. I will have to set an example and teach others about our practices and obligations to be part of the people of God and to save his soul. It is God who will provide me with the necessary means to carry out what I ought to do, and we have confirmation of it with the parables of talents and that of the mines. God will test us at first with little things, and if I pass the test, then He will give me more ambitious to manage ..
We were able to read with all the leaders, such as Moses, Solomon, Zorobabel, etc., that it was God who provided them with the necessary tools to build and build and lead. Conversely, if you do not do what God was raising you for, then He will take back from you what He gave you, for you can not deceive God, or deceive Him.
All the elect are sons of David, we are princes, and a kingdom is predestined for us. We can read in the Apocalypse that God made us priests, and we shall reign for ever and ever ..., and the priests teach the law of God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:09

February 14

Isaiah 5:24 Therefore, as a tongue of fire devours the stubble, and as the grass sinks in the flame, their root will be like rot, and their flower will rise like dust; For they despised the law of the LORD of hosts, and rejected with disdain the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Peace on you
Here we are before a verse that should be taken away, for this verse is addressed to all religious, because none of you follow the law of God. As many as you are, in all your religions, not one follows the law of God, but all you follow your religion, without worrying that your religion will mislead you from God. It is not the title that is given that will save us, but to follow and do what God commands us, for everything that comes from God is good for His people.
The law that God gives us is to educate us, to teach us an attitude and behavior to have with others. If I compare this law of God with my way of doing, I will see that I am not this being whom God delights to see, so it is important for me to become this new being, for it is important that God delight in Me, if I want him to bless me.
God calls everybody, but only a few have this opportunity to grow, as we can read with the parable of the seeds, and Jesus confirms that the access of the kingdom will be very difficult, so we must consider when there is Has too much facility, it hides a trap ..
Your religions blind you, and that is why you can not follow God. Religions come from men of power, from the devil therefore, and not one of them follows the ordinances of God. It is important to understand how one can receive this Spirit of God, for He is what enables us to follow and To do the will of God, as well as He allows us to see the traps set by the enemy ..
Look how your religion blinds you, you think it is the right one, but with a short analysis you will see that in this same denomination there are several branches, all different from each other. For example, among Christians there are Catholics, Evangelists, Adventists, Baptists, etc. The list does not end, and they all have different practices, yet they have the same name, Christianity, and for other religions, we must not misunderstand, for it is the same title, but full of different ways. This difference is so that you may find one suitable to your flesh.
God has sent us prophets to warn us of different issues in our ways. When you abolish the old covenant, then you reject the covenant in its entirety, and therefore you can no longer hear the exhortations of God. You live in a dream, a God who sacrifices His only son to you, a defiled and rebellious being, who will let the defilement enter His Throne. My poor friend, how your religion confuses you!
Jesus is come to save souls, but we speak of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, of the God of Israel, and it is for this reason that when we hear his voice we can follow Him and do what God asks us to do. But at no time does Jesus take the place of God, at no time do we worship statues, or change the word of God.
Pay attention to your practices, for with your religion, it is the idolatrous Romans that you fallow, they are the ones who changed everything during the councils at the beginning of our area, but surely not Jesus. You can also see that in the old covenant, which was the shadow of things to come, it was Joshua (Jesus) who brought the people of God into the promised land, but that God recommended to him, Commandments, and throughout the book, I see that we must keep His commandments from the beginning to the end of the apocalypse. My poor friend, if you refuse the authority of God, A death that you will find, hell as paradise, and look in our history, still this old covenant that shows us things, that all those who refused to obey God have been destroyed .. An apocalypse is in order to separate the good from the evil, the pure from the impure, you have better to consider your ways.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:10

February 15

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not; Stand there, and see the deliverance of the LORD, that he will work for you today; For the Egyptians whom you see today, you will not see them again for ever.

Peace on you
God protects His people, and as we read in this passage, it is not we who fight, but God who fights for us. Then one must understand that belonging to the person one follows, We are engaged in an army, either that of God or that of the world, which will be in the form of a religion. Religions belong to the world, for none of them follows the ordinances of God and also because there are hundreds.
The battle we are fighting is a battle between good and evil, they are spirits that operate in us, they are the Spirit of God and the spirit of the devil, and therefore of the world.
We know from writing that the world lies under the power of the enemy, we are its slaves, slaves to sin, and the only way we have at our disposal to stop this process is Jesus. So we belong to the devil, until we commit ourselves to God through Jesus. This way of doing things makes us change our teacher, and we will become new creatures in the service of the righteousness of God, in the service of good.
The change of master obviously changes the law, the rules. With the world, everything is allowed, and we are seduced by ease, but it will lead us to the death of the soul. With God there is a law, it allows us to understand the attitude we must have, the being that I must become, and it is when I have clothed this being that I will please God. The word confirms this when the people who had gone out of Egypt refused to follow the ordinances of God was destroyed.
Through Jesus we can receive the Spirit of God, and it is this Spirit that enables us not only to understand what I must do, but also to follow the ordinances of God. Jesus will enable me to overcome the weaknesses of the flesh.
The law allows me to know and to differentiate between good and evil, between pure and impure. I must learn it and practice it if I want to please God, and when I master it then I will become a perfect being, with discernment, and it is this perfect being who will no longer see Egypt because We will have the possibility of rejecting sin. As John says, we do not practice sin.
Rejecting the law, you reject God, for you refuse His authority, you refuse to be transformed. By following your religion, you stand up against God, because you accept and privilege the rules of your religion, so that you can not benefit from the benefits of the people of God. It is from your religion that you will have to wait for something, and besides death, it will not be able to bring you anything, for it has no power.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:10

February 16

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conduct be without avarice, being content with what you have now; For He Himself said, "I will not leave you, nor will I forsake you;

Peace on you
God has put tithing in place, it allows us to come to the aid of the most destitute, beginning with the people of God to end with the world, for we have a testimony to bring to those outside. God also teaches us , To love our neighbor, they are summarized in the last six commandments, but still, all the ordinances of God are centered on this principle of love, holiness, respect, etc.
As one reads a death sentence in the law, one understands that love is not to tolerate anything at all, not only to protect us, but also for the salvation of our souls Now I will not kill anymore, but I will not accept that thou shalt defile my camp, or bring thy abominations, thy statues, or thy prostitution, or thy adulteries, and so forth.
The law was just to let us know things. With our carnal eyes and the spirit of the devil working in all, we see ourselves as good people, commendable, but when I read this law of God, I realized that I was far from this person God likes to see, so I had a big job to do in me to change my nature ..
The fact that you refuse the law, you refuse at the same time the changes, because you can tolerate anything, like the people of the world. You do not distinguish between pure and impure, so you can defile yourself without being aware of it. You can have abominations at home, statues, and you will not be conscious of it, so much so that if someone speaks badly to you of God, you will not react, but if someone destroys your statue , Then you will stand up against him .. You will defend more your religion and what it teaches you than God and what He teaches you, and it is with this comparison that we know if we are children Of God or the children of the world.
Look at this priority that God asks us to take care of orphans and widows, to help the poor, to help those who are suffering. We must not only help them materially, for God gives us in abundance so that we can Helping others, but also bringing them the word of salvation, helping them to save their souls.
Religions do the same, except that it is for our loss. The chosen ones, working for God, are the law we teach, and it is from God that we wait for things, it is He who takes care of His people, and there it is for The salvation of souls. We have no anxiety to have when evolving in our lives or what we do, for God gives us according to our abilities, we are in the parables of talents and Mines ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:11

February 17

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because he does not see Him and does not know Him; But you know Him, because He dwells with you, and He will be in you.

Peace on you
So everyone likes to wear this title of God's elect, while for the most part it's the devil they follow, through a religion ..
This Spirit which Jesus speaks, is obtained by a specific process, and it is Peter who enlightens me on the subject, Repent, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and receive the Holy Spirit. It is obvious that one can not change this order, nor take away anything.
Repentance allows us to empty our heart, it cleans us. Our sins must be confessed before people by speaking aloud, they must be able to hear what we say, and the angels in heaven also, they are witnesses.
Baptism will wash us, it is this effusion of blood which is necessary to efface our transgressions and to purify us. The blood of Jesus allows us to be seen perfect by God. It is evident that at this stage of our Journey to God, we are adult beings, for how could a baby repent?
Then we receive the Spirit of God, He allows us, not only to know the truth, but also to lead us, to be the guide in our steps. God calls us by the Spirit, then we receive a greater quantity to help us in our infirmities when in the world of God. He is the bond between God and us, and it is with this Spirit of God that I will be able to follow the ordinances of God. Without the Spirit of God, then I will be seduced by religions, and hence it is impossible to know the world of God or follow his orders, those are religions that I can follow, therefore the world .. They use names and words, belonging, etc., but all this is just seduction, because in fact they belong to the devil and they blind us, and that is why we Become strangers to the world of God, that we can not follow His law, but that we willingly accept changes.
As a child the Spirit will teach me, and it is necessary for me to make him grow, and this for two reasons.
The first being that when I sin, I pers of the Spirit, and as we have just read, it is necessary for my spiritual evolution. Then, after repentance, I will be able to recover Him, but it will be with a loss, a lesser quantity, and therefore if I sin without stopping, then I will no longer have the Spirit, I will extinguish it.
The second reason is that I must attain perfection, that is to be able to follow the ordinances of God, to be able to put them into practice. When I master the law of God, then I will be able to be useful in the harvest, to be a useful worker, and therefore God will be able to give me responsibilities.
Religion allows you to believe something else, but the parables of talents and mines teach me that the useless worker has no place, that he will be thrown into the fire.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:11

February 18

John 17:4  I have glorified thee on the earth, I have finished the work which Thou hast given me to do;

Peace on you
We are all in the service of God, we are workers in His harvest, and we are entering into a work that is already operational, therefore we must not and can not make changes, as do religions. One must understand the evolution in relation to the sacrifice of Jesus, but his sacrifice does not make us change God nor abolish the law, for the law is to teach the people of God.
Each of the elect has a job to do, and it is God who teaches us. At first, we learn the law, and its ordinances, because it makes us understand the attitude that God expects of us. We were carnal beings, respecting nothing of this world of God, ignoring everything of His practices. By committing ourselves to God, we undertake at the same time to change our carnal nature for the spiritual nature, this new being that I must become, and it is the law that will lead me to that perfect spiritual being, for it will Teach me to differentiate between good and evil, between the pure and the impure.
When you follow your religions that have abolished the law, you separate from the people of God, for under the guise of Jesus you continue to live as before your commitment, so you can not become that new being. With my way of living, I will find that I am not this being that God expects of me, and that my ways of doing therefore displease God. God had given us a law to instruct us, and he can not To be different now, for God makes no mistake. He does not guide us for 3000 years and then realizes that He was wrong and changes His ways, otherwise He would not be God, an invariable God.
The Bible tells us about a cycle that is perpetuated, the things of the past return (Ecclesiastes 1:9-10). We must therefore be able to find ourselves in the characters who have preceded us. The people of God is a unity, and as we know, the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so it is in this old covenant that we follow our history, also if we are part of the People of God, we must necessarily find ourselves. Make it that I am not the rebel who was destroyed because of refusal of obedience, or for having diverted the people to idols.
If you can not find yourself in a character, it is because you are not of the people of God, because you do not possess the Spirit of God, for it is written, Israel rose like one Man, and it is the same God who directs His people since the creation of the world, with the same Spirit.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:12

February 19

Psalm 27:3 When an army encamped against me, my heart would not be afraid; If war rises against me, in this I will have confidence,

Peace on you
I can not grasp your confusion, how you can choose passages in the Bible. You keep this verse, because it speaks of blessing, you take away that one because it speaks of punishment, or because it obliges the flesh. If you accept a blessing from the Psalms, then you should accept whatever you read in the Psalms, as well as evil.
The people of God are protected by God, we are His children, the elect, and we know that we are in His hand, and that He controls and manages everything that concerns us. We read in Revelation 12 and 14 , That the saints are those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus, and in John that he who loves God keeps His commandments. The whole Bible, from the beginning to the end, speaks of these famous commandments to be respected, and the whole history of this book tells us the history of a people and the different issues related to their attitude toward God.
If the people follow God and respect His ordinances, then God blesses and protects him, but if the people refuse to obey, then God punishes him. The deportation and destruction of the temple was due to disobedience, refusal to obey, unbelief, as it is today, the same people who want to belong to God but refuse His authority. Will it be of this people, if not the same sentence, the same destruction?
You think that pronouncing the name of Jesus will save you, but in the old covenant Jesus already existed, and he is the one who brought the people of God into the promised land. It was in the old covenant that I can read my story, for it was the shadow of things to come, so there must not be Too much difference ..
As we enter an army, we must respect our rules, but at no time can we change them. When you change the word of God and His teachings, you place yourself like the serpent in Eden that changed the word of God. Do you want to be part of the devil's team?
Religions do not come from God, you see that they have appeared long after the commandments and ordinances of God. For the Jews it was about 800 BC, for Christians 2000 years ago and for Muslims who claim to belong to God, it is 1500 years ago. If you analyze Well this phenomenon religions, you will see that they all have the same name, but with different branches. So why are religions different if they belong to God? Can not you understand that?
I did research, and as far as Christians are concerned, it was not Jesus who changed the word of God, but it is the Romans during the councils at the beginning of our aera .. You see, you are very blind So that the truth can not reach you, so that you do not react.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:13

February 20

Act 1:5 For John baptized with water; But you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit in a few days.

Peace on you
One must understand how one can receive the Holy Spirit. Jesus tells us that he will send us the Holy Spirit, so there, we speak well of a moment after baptism, except that in my call to engage with God, it is by the Spirit that I ' Was called, and I was not yet baptized. In fact, the Holy Spirit is distributed in small quantities, which evolve every day, if necessary.
At first is the call, God gives us His Spirit to follow Him, enter into His world.
Then will come the commitment. The Spirit guided me so that I could do things right. So I could find an assembly that would baptize me in accordance with the way of doing it. For this I inquired about all the verses that speak of baptism, to analyze how I should proceed, since each religion offers different ways.
Then, once my commitment was confirmed, I received a greater amount of Spirit. It is a voice that speaks within us, it guides us.
It must be understood that after baptism it is necessary to have repented to receive this Spirit who will lead us, for He can not cohabit with sin. It is therefore different from the Spirit I had received at my baptism. The word confirms it well with this passage which recommends us not to extinguish the Spirit. We can also experience that, during our spiritual growth, we will disobey the Spirit to give place to sin, and we will see a part Of the Spirit to leave us, in proportion to our sin. The Spirit leaves us, and it is after repentance that we can recover it, but with a lesser dosage. If you do not stop sinning, then the Spirit will die out, leave you, and you will not have anything to guide you, so you will cling to a religion, or to Men, but Will be for your loss ..
Jesus tells us that the Spirit leads us into all truth, but if you no longer have the Spirit, then you will be blinded, so that you will not have any more reaction. It is important to know the intentions of the devil and the role he has with us, for he was in control before our baptism, but he remains always present even afterwards, he will be bound only during the millennium.
The fact of not being able to understand that religions come from the Men of Power emphasizes your blindness and your lack of Spirit, for God allows me to see and understand all the traps that are used to seduce me and lead me astray. All this manipulation of religions that change the word of God for their benefit. And before you ignite and reply that I am wrong, just quote me a religion that follows the ordinances of God, who follows His days and festivals, and His obligations. Not one my poor friend. The calendars are made not by the emperors and the kings, and it was during the Roman councils that the new testament was transformed.
The law allows us to understand what is good and what is wrong, to distinguish between the pure and the impure, and it is by applying the law that I will grow and therefore I will grow at the same time 'Spirit of God in me. God is Spirit, and it is by doing His will that He will take pleasure in remaining in you, and the law comes from God to instruct His people. But if you defile yourself and live in sin, then you will make Him flee.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:13

February 21

Psalm 85:8  I will hear what God, the LORD, will say; For He will speak peace to His people and to His saints. But let them not go back to madness!

Peace on you
In this verse we understand the privileged communion between God and His saints. He who belongs to God must be able to hear Him. An exchange takes place between God and His people, but who is His people, and who are the ones who maintain this exceptional relationship?
So surely, the one who is baptized in Jesus Christ should be part of His people, why then do I use the conditional and not the present?
For in the first place repentance is necessary, it allows us to erase our sins in order to have access to the Father, to receive from His Spirit, and most are baptized, but with a non-conforming baptism. We imperatively need this Spirit to lead us, He is the bond between God and us.
Then we have people baptized correctly, but instead of following the laws and ordinances of God, they follow the ordinances of their religion. The problem with this is that God manifested Himself 4,000 years ago, and He has given us a path to follow, ways of doing, a law to obey with ordinances, in order to teach us good manners. Religions did not come much later, 1000 years later for the first, the Jews, followed by Christians and Muslims, so we see that religions do not come from God, but from the men of power . If you need further proof, I invite you to look for what happened during the councils after Jesus, and you will discover that all these changes in relation to the law are not from Jesus but from the Romans who Imposed their ways on us, and that the calendars were written by emperors and kings.
When you enter an army, you must respect your rules. In engaging with God, it is in an army that we engage, a spiritual army, with spiritual weapons such as prayer. We fight against the demonic spirits who want to keep us in bondage, Our flesh is a slave to sin and evil ways. It is the law of God that enables me to become free, for it will teach me what sin is, it will teach me to differentiate between good and evil, between pure and impure, and Not with my discernment, but with that of God, and it is with Jesus that I shall be able to conquer the flesh to give place to the Spirit who will lead me to God.
When we understand all this, then we will return from our evil ways, our evil ways, and God will lead us to a peaceful place. He will protect us from our enemies and take care of us, but we must not let ourselves be carried away by the enemy, and follow his folly. It is not a religion that will save me, but God, if I keep His commandments and have faith in Jesus (Revelation 14:12) ..
We must not lose sight of the fact that those who refused to follow God were destroyed, and that Jesus does not stand up against God, but he helps you in your walk if you want to follow God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:14

February 22

Isaiah 13:6 Hurry, for the day of the Lord is near. It will come as a destruction of the Almighty.

Peace on you
It is important to be able to situate oneself in relation to God, because some would like the millennium to open its doors, that God should come, but it is to forget that at His coming, it will be to judge us, to evaluate us in order to know those Who can enter it, and it must be done by fire. So we have an interest in being ready for this day.
It is important to understand that these religions that you follow come from the Men, and that all have changed the ordinances of God, therefore you are not engaged in the army of God, but in that of the world, and It belongs to the devil, it is he who changed the words of God in Eden, as it is today with your religions.
To belong to God means to do His will, and He has given us His commands with His laws. God's law allows us to shape ourselves to the image of the Man He likes to see, 'He wants to see. The law of God is the image of the school and the education of the Men. If one has no education and if one does not go to school, then one will be savages, without respect for the Rules of the world in which we operate.
We must understand that the elect will make the junction between this world of grace and the millennium, for we will be the leaders of the millennium. God has prepared us so that we know His laws to transmit them during the millennium. Also, we are at this moment in learning, and we wait for God to place us for the projects He has prepared for us. From now on we begin our work of transmitting, our work to teach the law, also, we must have trials to evaluate us, we now pass to the test fire.
Babylon must be destroyed, for it is evident that one can not enter the millennium with weapons, lies, treason, and all kinds of evils as we know them. All these evils are the fruit of the devil, and it will have no place during the millennium. It is therefore important to know our ways and from whom they come, for we will go with our master, and it is not what we say to be who will judge us, but rather what we do. The apocalypse will sort by fire, and 70% of all that is seen will be destroyed, so it is important to know well if what your religion teaches you is in accordance with the teachings of God. You have this possibility to compare with the old covenant, it was the shadow of things to come, so the two covenants must not be too different, since the shadow of my hand will reflect the reflection of a hand , Not a goat ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:14

February 23

Titus 1:9 holding fast the faithful word according to doctrine, so that it is able, as much to exhort by a holy teaching, as to refute the contradicants.

Peace on you
We must understand and know the sources of what comes to us.
The word comes from God, and we can not dethrone God, for at the end of time He is the One who will bring us into His heaven and He will judge us. We must know that we will be judged on His criteria, not on our own, nor on our perceptions of things. It has been said that in the old covenant those who refused to follow God were destroyed, and we must not forget that this old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so it is a guide to what we Let us do, it serves us as a guide.
If I compare God's law with my ways, I will see that I have a lot of effort to please God, and Jesus tells us that we must become new creatures. Also, if we were perfect and correct in the sight of God, He would not have given us that law which is in place to educate and instruct us.
We must know that the changes of this law in relation to grace do not come from Jesus but from the Romans who manipulated the word of God during the councils at the beginning of our area. For example, we see at the end of this chapter of Titus that nothing is unclean, whereas in Leviticus God gives me a list of pure and unclean animals, whereas in Noah's ark God told him to bring in animals Pure and unclean animals. It is important to know who I have to follow and where their path leads me .. We saw that in the Garden of Eden, the devil changed the word of God, and that led us to the ruined..
These same Romans have changed the calendar, the days, the festivals, etc., so also, following them, it is no longer God that you fallow, but the Romans, the Catholics, and even that you give yourself another title , As Protestant or Orthodox or other, it is this basis of the Roman Catholics that you will follow. By following these religions, you have no chance of reaching God, because following God in his army, following His laws and rules, is letting himself be transformed into this new being, Is to let the spiritual being take the place of the carnal being. Spiritual being can be born only with the commandments of God and the baptism of Jesus (Revelation 14:12).
Do not let yourself be seduced by a title, or by what the mass does, otherwise you will die. John tells us that he who loves God keeps His commandments. God imposes His rules on His army, and the elect follow His rules and are taught by Him.
Many are called, but few chosen ones, for the word does not find its place in your heart, you prefer a religion, they are easier to follow, no constraint, but you must be wary of the ease, since Jesus Says the path will be difficult ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:15

February 24

2 Kings 17:38 And ye shall not forget the covenant which I have made with you, and ye shall not fear other gods;

Peace on you
We know that if we follow God properly with a faithful heart, protect us and take care of us, as a father does for his children. The question is whether I know how to follow God properly, Understood what He expects of me and know what is the covenant He made with us.
To follow God means to listen and to put into practice what He commands us to do, and it is in the old covenant that He gave His commands for His people. He brought us out of Egypt, the bondage of the flesh, the bondage of the devil, to lead us into His world. The laws that He gave us were therefore to teach us good manners, which we did not have before practicing His laws. Before he practiced His laws, He saw us defiled, practicing all sorts of abominations, not differentiating between good and evil, hateful therefore by our conduct, and it is the law that teaches me these differences. .
In a short analysis, you will find that your religion has changed this law of God, diverted the path that God had given you to reach Him, and this applies to all religions, for religions come By following your religion to the detriment of the ordinances of God, you gain access to His heaven, for pronouncing the name of Jesus is not enough to make us enter the Promised Land, it was recommended to Him Keep the commandments of God (Joshua 1:6,7; Revelation 14:12).
What is the new covenant that God passes with His people, where is the prophecy? It is in Jeremiah 31: 31-33, and this passage speaks well to me to keep the laws of God. It is not said that He will change the law, but He will put it in our hearts, so when you abolish His laws, they are not in your heart, much more they are repugnant to you. Has not abolished the law, but it has destroyed death by its sacrifice, it is death that is abolished, but not the law. The sacrifices were in the law, but they were not the law. You have an interest in being wary of what your religion wants you to hear and learn. The point of reference that God gives us are the two covenants, the old was the shadow of the new, so they must be very close In their ways ..
The world is against the elect, religions are against the elect, for we denounce their scams, their manipulations, but at no time are we afraid of their threats, for we are in the hands of God. God prepared and trained and taught us to propagate the truth, to try first to save some souls, but also to bring the lost sheep of the house of Israel into the hands of the other.
We are the light of the world, and our light shines like the sun, and nothing and no one can stop this process, for we are entering the millennium. The opposite is happening. Destroyed, all those who refuse the authority of God, for the millennium opens for the elect, and the world has no access to it.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:15

February 25

Psalm 23:6 Yes, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and my habitation shall be in the house of the LORD for many days.

Peace on you
We have that assurance when we follow God. He takes pleasure in us, and He opens us the doors of His heaven, with all the benefits that this entails.
There is one important thing to understand, it is this difference between God and religions. They seem to be together, working for a common purpose with God in command, but it is not. Religions are enemies of God because they change the word of God, and this is what happened in Eden, the same unending scenario of the devil who wants to take the place of God, using all Sorts of tricks and artifices to divert us from God and His paradise, and we have seen where seduction has led us.
The old covenant is to show us things, it was the shadow of things to come, it is the reflection of our history. It is important for me to be able to situate myself in this old covenant, it was physical, and I see it spiritually, it means by the Spirit. We have seen, for instance, that in the old covenant we were to circumcise our flesh, and that in the new one circumcised from the heart (Deuteronomy 10:16; Deuteronomy 30:6; Jeremiah 4:4), that the perfumes represent the prayers , Joshua was passing the Jordan over to the people, as we are baptized and entering spiritual Israel, sacrificing an animal for the forgiveness of our sins, today we ask for the blood of Jesus to be made, His blood can no longer flow physically because he died in the flesh for nearly 2000 years, etc., we are new beings, born of the Spirit ..
The old covenant teaches me that those who refused the authority of God were destroyed, also those who refused the rules of His community, such as working on Shabbos, prostituting themselves, or bringing idols. Therefore it is important to understand that it will be the same for me today if I refuse the authority of God, and when you change His words to follow what your religion says, you place yourself under the authority of your religion.
The New Testament does not reflect the Old Testament, but it is completely different, so I must be wary of what I read. It is the Romans and Jews who place the biblical canons, and both are enemies of God. They have, of course, forgotten to put in these canons the book of jubilees, for it speaks to us precisely of this end of times when the people will follow blindly, knowing nothing about God and not following His days and feasts, And therefore you can not receive the blessings of God. In Deuteronomy 28, God tells us that He blesses the one who keeps His commandments and walks in His ways, but curses those who withdraw from Him.
The saints of God are those who will be with Him at the end of time, and who are they? ... They are those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:12).
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:16

February 26

Isaiah 32:4 and the hearts of those who go giddy will be intelligent in knowledge, and the tongue of those who stutter will speak quickly and clearly.

Peace on you
We understand that an awakening must occur, a spiritual awakening, which enables us to understand what we are doing and who we are following. Religions and power blind us and manipulate us, they force us to follow the devil, to turn away from the commandments of God, everything is manipulation in this world. What saddens me is that you can read the changes in the Bible, compared to the old covenant, without it alerting you. Yet it is written that the old covenant is the reflection of the new, it was the shadow of things to come, therefore it can not be too different. You let yourself be seduced by ease, by fables without you trying to know the source. Why these changes, where do they come from?
You can still understand that Jesus did not talk to us about these changes, they came after his death, so it is not Jesus who is the cause, but men and religions. The Roman Councils, where they gave their directives, what to do, what to say, how to think. In the past, nobody had any writings, except a few Leaders, and it was without counting that they said the masses in Latin, so no one understood anything, and if you did not submit to their will, then you were a demon and you found yourself on a pyre, Or in a lion's den.
It is important to understand that the elect are not misguided because they are taught by God. Even if we were seduced by the word of a pastor, God would warn us of the danger, and that is what He did for me. The elect do not follow a religion of men, they follow God, and we all understand what we must do, for we are governed by the Spirit of God. Religions can not seduce us, nor the ease , For we are sealed to transmit the word of God. Religions say the same thing, that they transmit the word of God to us, except that the word of God can not be changed, for God made no mistake, if He gave us a course to follow in order to To become holy, nothing can be changed or changed. Changes come from the devil, it is he who already changes the word of God in Eden, and it will cease only when it is bound during the millennium. Return from your misguidance my friend, your salvation.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:16

February 27

Proverbs 29:11 The fool puts out all his spirit, but the wise calms him down and holds him back.

Peace on you
It is important not to be dominated by anger or by some acts of wickedness. It may happen that we are annoyed for some cause that is valid in our eyes, but then it must be a matter of battle for us, because it is important that I can master anything that might harm or disrupt me.
The law of God, that which He gave us through Moses, was to instruct His people, to teach us to differentiate between good and evil, between pure and impure. It allows me to know what I have to fight in me to become that perfect being that God would like to see in me .. To abolish the law is madness, for you would stay with the teachings taught to you by the world, or your parents , And if I compare these two teachings, I shall see this work which must take place in me, this change from the carnal being to the spiritual being.
Keeping the commandments of God and being baptized in the name of Jesus is the cocktail that not only allows me to defeat the flesh but also to receive the Spirit of God who will guide me on the path on which I must walk. If I do not have this cocktail, then I will be a religious, seduced by the world, alien to the world of God. The religious say that they belong to God, but they have only the title they give themselves, for in fact it is indeed the world they follow, as well as the ordinances of the world, and that is why You follow the calendars of your religion, with the feasts and the days of your religion, and you can easily see that all have different practices ..
This cocktail, therefore, allows me to become a perfect being, for it gives me the strength to defeat the flesh and to understand what I must do to please God. Defeating the flesh means controlling it, controlling its impulses, letting the Spirit of God direct our bodies. The law teaches me, Jesus allows me to conquer and the Spirit controls and directs, He is the rudder of the boat. So it is important to know how to receive and grow the Spirit, knowing that the Spirit and the flesh can not cohabit, in the sense that I can not let the pleasures of the flesh express themselves, as they had the Power before my conversion .. Become a new being, a new creature ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:17

February 28

Nahum 2:7 It shall be stopped, and it shall be laid bare, and it shall be carried away, and its handmaids shall groan as the voice of the doves, striking their breasts.

Peace on you
Babylon must be destroyed because its time is assigned. We enter the millennium, a time that will be under the control of God, and we know that the devil will be bound. Babylon cries because she sees her end approaching, so it is very important to know who is being followed and what That we do, for the return of Jesus will be done without you having time to modify your race.
Babylon is the religious, the world, the power, it is all that does not submit to God, it is all those who do not follow the law and the words of God, and I can guarantee that we You are all babylons, for you accept his laws and his changes, you are engaged in his army, and it is important to know that he is fighting against God And His elect.
There are two opposing armies, the army of God with His elect and the army of the devil with those who follow him, it is Babylon. It is a war against leaders, we are not fighting Fleshly beings, but infernal spirits. You must understand that even if we do not fight fleshly beings, you will still be destroyed if you are not in the good army, for the apocalypse is a time of distress, a time of destruction, it will destroy the impious , Those who did not want to believe or submit to God, and there I can guarantee that your title will not save you, but rather what you do and how you do it .. Your religion seduces you by the You pronounce the name of Jesus and you will be saved, even if you live like the nations, that is the seduction of religion, and you must be aware of it, otherwise you will be destroyed ..
You will notice that the religions have very few years, we will speak here about the religions coming from Abraham, they appeared only 800 years before Jesus for the Jews, two thousand years ago for the Christians and 1500 years ago for The Muslims, and none of them follow the ordinances of God, who gave Him His directives by Moses. If there should be a change, it would mean that God made a mistake, but it is not possible, God can not make mistakes. On the other hand, God gave His directives for His people, Those who do not follow them, belong not to God, but to religions or to the world.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february EmptySam 12 Déc - 15:20

February 29

Psalm 29:11 The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.

Peace on you
The Old Testament was a shadow of things to come, hence the New Testament. We lived a carnal nature, and since Jesus, we entered our spiritual nature, finally, for those who have done what is necessary, this is the new birth.
This Old Testament therefore teaches us our history, because the shadow should not differ too much from the subject, and we have seen the importance of keeping the commandments of God. God by these commandments teaches us what behavior to have, what I should do or not, what I can eat, the festivals, the obligations, etc ... This history of the people of God teaches us the various outcomes in relation to our acts. Blessings if I do what is pleasing to God, and curses if I displease Him.
Religions came long after Moses, and we saw that it was through Moses that God sent us His commandments. If I analyze the ordinances of religions, then I will find that they are different from the ordinances of God, and it is for this reason that I must not follow them, because they come from Men. History confirms my words, because those who turned away from the ordinances of God would die, and it has been observed that on two occasions, the temple was destroyed because of our errors.
So we should especially not believe that the fact of being baptized adults excludes us from others, because today the situation is no different, and Christians still follow religions of men which change the ordinances of God. Even today, the temple, spiritual this one, is destroyed, because the believers do not know God, they know their religion, and we have the confirmation of the fact that this new covenant is imposed on us by the Romans, and that 'it is completely different from the old one, everything is different from the rest, and laodicea confirms your error, and I confirm it because I am Zerubbabel, the one who is commissioned to rebuild the temple.
God teaches His people, He prepares and directs them, we are priests, this means that we teach the law, not the sacrifices as some like to twist the meaning, but the ordinances of this law, which consist of a way to behave .. God is preparing us for the Millennium, and although we are already working, it is for the Millennium that He is preparing us. It familiarizes us with the practices and obligations of this law, so that we pass them on to others, and it reads that the nations will come to us to be taught.
As the world is to be destroyed by an apocalypse, along with all who oppose God, to follow Him, the elect are protected by God, and we do not fear plagues. The elect are the saints of God ( Revelation 14:12), and He protects us. Even as everything crumbles around me, I will be confident as to my fate, for we are sealed, and we can neither be deceived nor be corrupted, we are the light that God has placed in this world, and nothing nor can anyone turn it off.
Good meditation.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 02 - february   Verses 02 - february Empty

Verses 02 - february
Page 1 sur 1