ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Verses 03 - march

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:22

March 1

Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice Thee with a voice of praise; I will fulfill what I have vowed. Deliverance is from the Eternal

Peace on you
It is important to understand that we must keep our commitment, and it is for this reason that before we talk or undertake something, we must analyze the subject.
We are witnesses in this corrupt world, and while the world is blinded by the enemy, without being able to understand and react, we, the elect, bring the light of God, and we have this possibility to heal, Like the eyes of the blind, to make right what is twisted, etc. As Jesus did when he was flesh among us, as we can do now, for he lives in us, and it is he who is in control. .
We are done with school, and now we are moving into the active phase, at work. For several years God has taught us His law, it allows us to understand things, how to behave, to make the difference between good and evil, between pure and impure, and we have been subjected to some trials in order to We evaluate, we are in the parables of talents and mines ..
At the same time, during this evaluation, we laid down our wishes at the feet of God, what we have in our hearts, what we would like to do. The work of the elect is to make God known to the world, to bring the lost sheep home, and all who will join God. God now gives us what to do, for it is not by our strength or our abilities that we must or can do anything, but by the will of God. Therefore it is important to understand and know that you must do what you have asked of God, because He gives you so that you can succeed, but if you deceive God, if you do not do what He gives you , Then He will take you back ..
It is important to understand and master our flesh, to keep our commitment to God firm, not to depart from His law, not to be seduced by abundance or facility, for with abundance comes the temptation. Let us remember that God gives us all that we desire, but He commends us and exhorts us to keep and practice His commandments and not to depart from His ways, not to be seduced by the world around us , Not to follow their gods, nor to ally themselves with them. We live in the world, but we are a separate, separate people who practice the ordinances and laws of God, YHWH, nothing else and no one Should not interfere with our commitment, our march, our practices, it would be dangerous.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 13 Fév - 14:40, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:23

March 2

Matthew 7:12 So all things that ye will that men should do unto you, do ye also them also; For this is the law and the prophets.

Peace on you
God gave His people the law, it is to teach us to behave towards others. With our carnal nature and the teaching of the world, I do not have too much conscience between good and evil, and it is by comparing the law of God with what the world has taught me that I can see the great work that I have to do to please God, for that is what must be my goal, to please God, that is what to become a new being.
The Devil in the Garden of Eden has changed the word of God, from there began our fall, and today the devil hides in the religions, all change the word of God, and as in Eden it will be Our fall ..
All religions kill the prophets of God, for they denounce their defects and their traps. Whether it is before or today, whether physically or spiritually, it makes no difference, for that is what you think in your heart that will judge you. Some have the courage to put into practice what they think, for others they are more cowardly, but they join the bad guys, they support them in various ways, they approve of them, they are in the same team. We have to understand that there are two teams that go to war, a war that happens in heaven, but that works within us, it is between good and evil, two spirits that lead us, between God and the devil..
The law of God is love, for it teaches us to love, to help others, teaches us to love nature, teaches us to love God. While we read a death sentence in the old covenant, It was to preserve the people, to preserve them from evil and defilement. Now it is no different, for if you commit adultery, then you will die, or if you steal or cheat, or lie, then you will die, except that it is not I who will kill you, but you Kill, for you know that sin leads us to death.
The children of God do not practice sin, and there is a real difference between sinning and sinning. Sin is a spontaneous act, whereas practicing sin is a habit of doing, and that is why the elect can not practice sin, for we know that he will condemn us, and Jesus is the one who allows us to sin. Understand and defeat.
Your religion has abolished the law of God, so you refuse to see and understand, it gives you a freedom from sin, but it will not take away your sentence, for if you sin, you will die.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:23

March 3

Psalm 100:4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, in His courts with praise. Celebrate Him, bless His name!

Peace on you
HalleluJah, praise Jah, the Lord, God.
We can read in all the prayers of the elders that when they prostrated themselves before God they began by giving glory to God, by exalting Him, blessing him. When we talk to God, we can not have the same attitude as when we addressing a neighbor or brother, and we should not put Him on our carnal level.
Just to say the word God changes my attitude, a deep respect comes from me .. Addressing God is already a privilege for me, a great honor, for God in all His greatness, stops for a moment to ear me.. Even if i do all my efforts to become a holy being in His sight, that I strive to practice His ordinances, I know that in the bottom of my heart there must remain slags of sin, and even though I know that God has forgiven me and that He holds me in His hand, it is none the less that I am in the flesh, and therefore that I must do things that displease Him. This is what brings me humility, but it also brings me the favors of God, for God resists the proud, those who have haughty eyes.
There is also the fact that God allows me to bear His name, that He allows me to join His people, that He allows me to follow Him, that He calls me Son, and to crown everything, He Even sacrificed His own son, that I may live by him. Waooo! Everything that I can express as gratitude with my words is not comparable with what I feel. There is no word to express this love that I have for God, and therefore, it is not words I say to Him, but actions I do. I fallow His commandments, I respect His days and His festivals, I fallow this law that He has given to His people, to those who love Him and who want to honor Him, and look at what I have in return.. You can read it in the psalm 45 ..
Religious despise God because they use His name to practice iniquity, defile themselves and speak of belonging to God, when in reality they refuse His authority, they serve the devil and honor the devil; Follow the ordinances of the world and their religion. But are you sure that it was Jesus who changed the law of God, who abolished it? Check your sources well, for it is the Romans who have Everything changed and manipulated, and you can have proof of it by reading the councils, meetings proposed by the Romans at the beginning of our area.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:24

March 4

Isaiah 21:6 For thus saith the Lord unto me, Go, set a watchman; She declares what she sees.

Peace on you
The sentinel sees babylon falling, with its gods and its carved images, here we speak of religions, for for a long time they have changed the word of God for their profits. They are of the devil, Made in Eden. The sentry sees an apocalypse that falls for those who practice iniquity.
Religions lead the world, they are all different, so that you can find one that suits your flesh. Then I hear the Christians who see themselves different and superior, they say that the plagues are not for them, because they pronounce the name of Jesus. But my poor friend is seduction, and your Religion is like all other religions, coming from the devil, and it is indeed the devil that you serve under cover of Jesus ..
Your religion changes the word of God, it abolishes His law and makes you believe fables. It was not Jesus who abolished something, but it was the Romans during the councils. The councils are meetings of religions that they organized after the death of Jesus, and by reading them, you will be surprised to see all their manipulations .. They took advantage that the people were illiterate, and imposed on him anything. It was the emperors who imposed their will on the people. Re-read your story, and look for the sources, it is your salvation.
The old covenant was the shadow of things to come, but do not you see that the new covenant is completely different, how can it be the shadow?
Your religion has made you change the god, it allows you statues, it has changed the day of Shabbos, it has changed the feasts of God, it makes you worship a trinity instead of a single God, it imposes even God a birth and a mother, she changed the calendar of God, the date of the beginning of the day, other apostles, etc. Everything is false, everything was under the control of Caesar in the time of Jesus, Is he who had authority because he was a colonizer throughout the east and in Europe, and he imposed his rules, and if you did not follow him, then you were burned or thrown to the lions, and everything was set up for his Profit ..
Look at Isaiah 6, God has blinded you, you who prefer religion to God. You can not even react, you are blind and deaf, you are laodicea.
The sentry tells you that the wicked who change his ways to follow God properly will live, and that if the righteous commits iniquity will die, for we are not judged on our past, but on our present.
To be engaged in the army of God means to follow His rules, and it is the same with a religion, you fallow its rules, but in no case can you impose your way, especially to God.
Open your eyes my poor friend, set yourselves on the path of life, God is God, and nothing and no one else, and God has given rules for His people, so if you do not follow them Not, then you are not with Him.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:24

March 5

Hosea 4:3 Therefore the land shall mourn; And all that dwell therein shall be languishing, with the beasts of the field, and with the birds of the heavens; And even the fish of the sea shall be taken away.

Peace on you
All that can happen to us comes from our faults. No one is unaware that sin brings tribulation, even death. From the first days, God has warned us to keep His commandments, and that we do not depart from them, for they are our Life, in the sense that they teach us about a conduct to have, they underline the sin ..
Your religions have made you abolish the law, but how can we abolish the teachings of God? An apocalypse is put in place for those who do not want to follow the ordinances of God, they prefer the world, but your religions come from the World, no God. A religion is made up of ordinances and directives, and God has given them to us through Moses, so we must not change, add anything, or subtract anything. There is an evolution in relation to Jesus who destroyed death, and by this act, sacrifices that no longer exist, but not the rest. The law teaches us about behavior, not to see the nudity of death. A parent, do not commit adultery, do not steal, etc., nothing can be abolished ..
Today, with your religions, you can not do the difference between good and evil, between pure and unclean, it is with your carnal mind that you try to discern things, not with the Spirit of God. The Book of Jubilees in chapter 6 warned us precisely of these times in which we live, where the people will be confused and will not understand anything, there is also the church of Laodicea.
You can not even react because there are several bibles with different books inside. Some bibles possess the apocrypha, others do not, and they have omitted to give us the books of Enoch and the Jubilees, for they speak of the end of time. You can not even react because the Two alliances are diametrically opposed, but how can it be so if one is the shadow of the other? You also do not understand how books are not ordered in chronological order, and there is Still full of things, like full of contradictions, etc. If you want to know more, I posted on these topics ..
Jesus did not come to change nor to abolish, it came as a sacrifice, and it was announced in the old covenant. If I did not have these writings of the new covenant, I could still follow God, for in Joshua 1:6-7, I read that it is Joshua who leads us into the promised land; Spiritual as far as we are concerned, for we have become beings born again, born of the Spirit, spiritual. But Jesus did not come to take the place of God or to stand against God; on the contrary, He is very obedient to Him.
Wake up my friend, an apocalypse comes to destroy all those who refuse the authority of God, and by following your religion, you can not be with God, for it is the devil who has changed the word of God from the beginning , as religions do.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:25

March 6

Psalm 29:11 The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace.

Peace on you
The Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, that is, of the New Testament. We lived a carnal nature, and since Jesus we have entered into our spiritual nature, finally, for those who have done what is necessary, this is the new birth.
This ancient testament, therefore, teaches us our history, for the shadow must not differ too much from the subject, and we have seen the importance of keeping the commandments of God. God by these commandments teaches us how to behave, what I have to do or not, what I can eat, festivals, obligations, etc. This history of the people of God teaches us the different outcomes in relation to our actions. Blessings if I do what is pleasing to God, and curses if I displease Him.
Religions have come long after Moses, and we have seen that it was through Moses that God sent us His commandments. If I analyze the ordinances of religions, then I shall see that they are different from the ordinances of God, and for this reason I must not follow them, for they come from Men. History confirms My words, for those who turned away from the ordinances of God would die, and it was found that twice the temple was destroyed because of our aberrations.
So we must not believe that the fact of being baptized adults excludes us from others, because today the situation is no different, and Christians still follow religions of Men who change the ordinances of God. Even today, the temple, which is spiritual, is destroyed, for believers do not know God, they know their religion, and we have confirmation of the fact that this new covenant is imposed upon us by the Romans, It is completely different from the old one, everything is different from the rest, and laodicea confirms your misguidance, and I confirm it because I am Zorobabel, the one who is mandated to rebuild the temple.
God teaches His people, He prepares and directs them, we are priests, it means that we teach the law, not the sacrifices as some like to twist the meaning, but the ordinances of this law, which consist of A way to have .. God prepares us for the millennium, and although we are already working, it is well for the millennium that He prepares us. He familiarizes us with the practices and obligations of this law, so that we can pass them on to others, and we can read that the nations will come to us to be taught.
While the world must be destroyed by an apocalypse, as well as all those who oppose God, follow Him, the elect are protected by God, and we do not fear the plagues. The elect are God's saints (Revelation 14:12), and He protects us. Even though everything would collapse around me, I will be confident in my lot, for we are sealed, and we can neither be seduced nor be corrupted, we are the light God has placed in this world, and nothing Nor can anyone extinguish it.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:26

March 7

Job 40:4  Behold, I am a creature of nothing, what shall I reply to Thee? I'll put my hand on my mouth.

Peace on you
The world is pleased to contradict God, religions too, pride makes you believe that you have height, and the flesh itself is superior to God. The reality is that the flesh will have to be destroyed, and the Spirit will remain, and the Spirit will be the great victor.
We know that through Jesus we become a spiritual being, it means born of the Spirit, and the struggle we will have will be to let the Spirit make his place in our bodies, for only the Spirit has access to heaven.
God has given us to conquer, His commandments, ordinances, which allow us to differentiate between good and evil, between pure and impure, who teach us what a sin is, notions seen by God, Then we will still have Jesus who will help us to overcome sin. It is God who directs His people and teaches them. He teaches us until we are perfect beings, knowing how to master sin.
Following your religion which has caused you to abolish the ordinances of God, you separate from His world, for you refuse to let this spiritual being grow, so you remain the carnal being with your own convictions and knowledge. One must understand that it is the devil who since the first day in Eden changes the words of God, so when you fallow a religion that has changed the words of God, it is the devil you fallow. Seduction will tell you otherwise, but the truth is that you do not belong to God and you do not know Him, and rather read what Laodice tells you, that you are poor blind and naked. Pride makes you believe differently? ..
We commit ourselves with God at our baptism, but we commit ourselves to what otherwise than to follow His commands and do His will. We commit ourselves to respect His rules, otherwise it is evident that we can not remain in His army, and it is impossible for us to force God to endure and accept the flesh. Himself tells you that it must give place to the Spirit, the flesh will be destroyed and the Spirit will live eternally ..
History tells us that those who refused to obey God were destroyed, and Jesus tells us the same thing, with the parable of talents, as well as that of seed. Do not be seduced by your religion, it will not win the case. Jesus was announced to us in the Old Testament, he is the one who brought us into the promised land, but nowhere do I read that he will take the place of God, or that he will change the rules, but rather he was Said to keep the commandments of God (Joshua 1:6-7).
Put your hand on your mouth and let yourself be taught, so is your salvation.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:27

March 8

2 Peter 3:10  Now the day of the Lord shall come as a thief; And in that day the heavens shall pass away with a hissing noise, and the flaming elements shall be dissolved, and the earth and the works that are in it shall be burned altogether.

Peace on you
Knowing then what must happen, we must understand who will be saved, or who could be saved. We know that the old covenant was to show us and explain to us what our alliance is, the new covenant , It is now spiritual. So we had a covenant that was physical and shows us what we have to live in the spiritual, with different issues due to our actions.
Our history teaches us that it is the ungodly who were destroyed, those who refused to obey God. On the other hand, those who are faithful to God are protected by God, they are called the elect, they are the people of God, the God of Israel, they are Israel.
The elect are therefore those who follow the rules of God, the rules He gives for His people. These rules, they will be called the law and its ordinances, God has given them, so that we learn how to behave, for the being that I was before knowing God displeases Him. All that I could do and say when I was in the flesh, before I committed myself to God, was leading me to death, for it is the devil who rules the world, his spirit .. Refuse to allow himself to be transformed, Implies not being able to be part of the people of God.
As we commit ourselves to follow God, we become a new being, born of the Spirit of God, so it is important to be impregnated by this new being, to be transformed, for it is a transformation Which will lead me to God. I must therefore accept and practice the rules of God, those ordinances which will teach me good manners, and they will show me, moreover, the respect of my neighbor, but also of nature.
Religions have changed God's words to impose theirs. It is important to know that it was the devil who changed God's words into Eden, at the beginning therefore, and the outcome of this change led us to death, made us weak. While we were living several hundred Of years, we now come to barely 80 years.
It is important to know what you are doing and who you are following, because the arrival will not be the same for all. If you fallow God in truth, with all your heart, then you will live for eternity, for He will protect you, but if you fallow a religion, then you are no longer with God, therefore you can not demand of Him, It is of the world that you will have your salary, knowing that the world and its disciples will be destroyed. The religions are of the world, because none of them follows the ordinances or the feasts or the days or the obligations of God ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:27

March 9

Revelation 5:1  And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a book written on the inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals.

Peace on you
We are talking here of the book of life, and when it is opened, the plagues will be released, in order to strike the earth and what it contains, and already the pages turn one after the other 'other..
An apocalypse is on the way, for the earth must be cleansed of the ungodly, of those who refuse the authority of God, of His enemies. So, knowing that it will be a time of desolation, a time of death can not rejoice us unless we know that it is to open the millennium for us, and the millennium will be devilish No more evil, more betrayal, more death, more lies, etc., which would not hasten this time? And you imagine if the same people, our governments, were allowed in with their weapons and their Laws, in fact, nothing would change.
We know that during this millennium, we will find our brothers, the people of God, they will sleep until all are sealed, and when it is done, we will be reunited to rule. Do not pray for God to open the millennium to us. We are not afraid of death or plagues, for we know that we are in the hand of God. For us, the junction between now and the millennium will come directly, and even if we are to die in the flesh, we know with certainty that we will live again for the millennium.
It is the people of the world who are afraid of death, the religious, and all those who refuse to follow God, and they are right to be afraid, for it is hell that awaits them. To follow God is to keep His commandments, but if you abolish them for the benefit of your religion, it is no longer God that you fallow, but Men, for the religions come from the Men of power, and if you wish to have them The proof, you should read the councils. The councils are meetings of religions that have taken place since the death of Jesus, where the Romans decide what to do or not, what to say or not, how to worship, etc., The list is long, and by reading them, I understood all their machinations, it is diabolical, it is the antichrist ..
There is a real difference between you with all your technology that refuses to do what is right, and the one that does not have it. You can check the sources and your story, and you will have the opportunity to correct your ways. While the one who does not have the possibility to check, does as he is told, thinking to do well, for him, the Sanction will not be the same, and it is from his heart that he will be judged.
Look what the book of Ezekiel 33 tells us, that the wicked one who turns away from iniquity will live. It is not yet too late.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:28

March 10

Ezra 3:7 And they gave money to the stonemasons and carpenters, and food and drink, and oil to the Sidonians and to the Tyrians, to bring cedar wood to the sea of ​​Japho from Lebanon, According to the authority of Cyrus king of Persia.

Peace on you
We are talking about the rebuilding of the temple, where God, by the hand of Cyrus, gives the elect the necessary to carry out what they have to do. We can only do something if God allows us to do it, if God allows the work, because we have to understand that we are not creating anything, but rather, we are entering into a work that is already operational. Also, depending on our abilities, depending on our abilities, we will have adequate work in God's business.
We are initially at school, where we learn how the business operates, its rules and its obligations, it is the law and the ordinances of the law. It is therefore imperative for us to know them, for this is what the elect must practice, that is what the people of God must practice. If you refuse to submit to the rules of God, then you can not be part of His people. You will then take refuge behind a religion, which will satisfy the desires of your flesh.
The parables of talents and mines tell us exactly what tests we must pass in order to evaluate ourselves, as well as the different issues that will arise.
God does not seek idle, useless people, but rather, He seeks active people for His business, and His enterprise consists in bringing the lost sheep home, or even bringing back other souls. We read in various passages That God made His people a priest, and this is the law we teach to others, for the law makes it possible to transform the natural being that I was, displeasing to God, defiled, practicing all kinds of abominations , To that perfect spiritual being whom God loves to see in His people (1 Peter 2:9 ; Revelation 1:6 ; 5:10 ; 20:6).
We must not be discouraged because we do not receive what we want, because in our time we will receive the necessary for our work. God knows what we are capable of, and He knows how we work, He even knows what our future will be. He gives us little things to do, then when we succeed, He gives us more important.
In the flesh we are impatient to do great things, whereas in the Spirit we must not precipitate things, and it is with patience that we will conquer. God made us kings and princes, and a king or prince can not govern properly if he is not an adult, or if he does not have enough wisdom. There are great responsibilities to govern The people of God, to direct it, so the preparation is a little longer.
May God bless you my brother, that you may succeed in what you must do, that you may carry out the work He has entrusted to you.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:28

March 11

Isaiah 14:5  The LORD has broken the staff of the wicked, the scepter of the rulers.

Peace on you
The elect were under the yoke of the wicked, not because of God, but because of our faults, because it is because of our sins that we suffer. We can see that this has produced a positive result, not that I must sin in order to have positive results, but with God we always come to a happy end, and to quote only one example, I will speak of Joseph, who, after descending into the depths of suffering, found himself Governor, and there are plenty of others, of course.
All these stories of the people of God, with their issues, allow us to keep hope while we are in distress. We know that one who acts faithfully with God will be brought up sooner or later, for God has not destined us to be below, but rather to be at the head.
It is good to understand and know that we have passed the tests, that we have overcome the wicked. The law, accompanied by Jesus, allows me to defeat the enemy. I will first take knowledge of sin, by the law then, then Jesus will allow me to conquer the flesh to give place to the Spirit, from there I will become a perfect being, able to discern and judge, Is the fruits of righteousness that we must produce. It is this cocktail of the two, commandments no longer Jesus, that will destroy the wicked, he will no longer find access to me.
You in your religions are weak and helpless, for you do not follow God. You follow a religion that has changed God's words, and as a result you can no longer benefit from the protection of God, but instead you become His enemies because there are not many teams but two The army of God, which follows the ordinances and rules of God, and the army of the world, or religions, is the same, and they follow the ordinances and rules of the world, of their governor, Of their king ..
It is not the title or belonging that you give yourself that will make you a person, but rather what you do, and although you enjoy using the name of God or Jesus, it is well The world that you fallow. Remember only that it is written not to take the name of God in vain, and that's what you do. So you have abolished the law, so you do not take Not consider this warning, but is not it for your loss? ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:29

March 12

Micah 5:2  And thou, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though thou art small among the thousands of Judah, from thee shall come forth for me that which is to rule in Israel, and from which the origins were of antiquity, from the days of eternity.

Peace on you
We all await the return of Christ, he must come to open the millennium for us. We have seen many times that God takes a person of low status and raises him. God does not look to vanity, but to the heart, and he whom God elevates will have more gratitude than a rich man who delights in himself and his riches. The rich are proud, they can not accept that " They were in error, the flesh also, they do not receive instruction, whereas the poor have more humility, and therefore the poor will listen to what God will say and obey, he will be more easily transformed Remember, we become new creatures, born of the Spirit, so we must be taught and transformed to arrive at the perfect spiritual being, who will be able to overcome evil.
To dominate Israel is to dominate the people of God, to lead them to practice the ordinances and obligations that God requires of His people. It is important to understand that a religious can not be that person, because religions have changed and changed God's words, therefore they could not properly lead His people, they would mislead him, and They would give it their name, as is the case today.
We speak of the God of Israel, and God says, Israel my people, my chosen one, so we are Israelites. But what name gives you your religion, is it the same?
For your guidance, the name of a Christian comes from the Romans, and they are the ones who have changed the words of God, they have imposed on you all their fables, during the councils, after the death of Jesus, and not only Words, but the days, the feasts, the calendar, the obligations, etc., everything that God gave us. Therefore, in following them, you are no longer with God, but with the Romans. Do not tell me that Christian means following Jesus, for in the Old Testament Joshua, Jesus, brought us into the earth Promised, and there had been no change of name. Jesus did not come to dethrone God, but to do His will, which is to lead His people.
Jesus must come back, and he was present 2000 years ago, but he is not God, he has gone out of God, then, when he has done all his work, then he will return to God, just as We were from God, and we will return to God, because Jesus is the head of a body, so they are a unity.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:29

March 13

Isaiah 41:9  Thou hast taken the ends of the earth, and called from its ends, and to whom I said, Thou art My servant, I have chosen thee, and I have not rejected thee; ...

Peace on you
The chosen ones are a choice of God, He has chosen us from the world to do His will. All the elect are taught by God, and we follow all His ordinances. God has sealed us, that we may not be seduced by the world, nor by the religions. We are sealed to enlighten the world, we are priests and we teach the ordinances of God.
In spite of all this machination of religion, we understand and can discern between what God demands of His people and what religions want us to believe, for we do not read the words of the Bible, but it is the Spirit who Guides us. God is Spirit and He has put His Spirit in us, and it is this Spirit we seek, for He is the One who leads us and teaches us what we must do and say.
The elect are in the service of God, we set an example to others, to nations and to religious. Our work consists first of all in bringing the other people back home, then in trying to save some souls, trying to get them out of the clutches of the devil, free them from the slavery of sin.
Then the fables of your religion make you believe that you are free thanks to Jesus, it could be so, if you did what is right for it, but in analyzing you, you will find that you live in sin . The fact that you have abolished the law and its ordinances, you no longer have any landmarks to know what sin is, for God has given them for our instruction, so that we may fight them, and therefore you sin continually, Without repenting, and for this reason you no longer have the Spirit who guides you, for the Spirit can not cohabit with sin.
The Spirit is the bond between God and you, He allows us to follow God and do His will, so when you no longer have the Spirit, it is the religions that you will follow, carnal principles. Will be able to follow God, for the flesh can not follow the Spirit. We become spiritual beings, meaning that follow the Spirit of God. God has called us by the Spirit, and we need to keep Him and make Him grow, to do the will of God and to let us transform.
Even though we have been moved away by our sin, it is important to know that God will restore us. Sins have enabled us to understand this descent into hell, and God who is merciful will not let us sink. The elect can not be destroyed, they have gone out of God, and they will return to God. Everyone sins, and this allows us to understand and see our weakness, and at the same time, we repent and this repentance guarantees our recovery. We can not practice sin, for it separates us from God, and we can not live without God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:30

March 14

Psalm 32:8   I will instruct you, and I will teach you the way in which you must walk; I will advise you, having My eye upon you.

Peace on you
God instructs His people and religions do the same, they instruct their people, except that the teachings are different, and it is for this reason that they come from man, the devil therefore, for he is the one who changes the Word of God, as in Eden, he tirelessly continues his seduction.
The people of God listen to what God says, He is faithful to Him, He honors God in all His conduct, and for this reason God blessed him. We know that if we do God's will, which consists in Keep His commandments then, then He will bless us, and conversely, if we do not keep His commandments, then He will curse us, and we can read it in Deuteronomy 28.
We have before us the two stories of the people of God. The first was a physical one and it is the reflection of the second which is spiritual since Jesus. So we have the possibility of knowing if what we are doing is just in the sight of God and also knowing the different issues Of our actions.
We do nothing by ourselves, but we do the will of God. For each of us, God has prepared a work, He gives us to work in His enterprise. He first teaches us by His law, teaches us to practice it, feast days, jubilees, harvests, our conduct towards Him and towards others, etc. Then He gives us to manage Small works. When we have succeeded in small works, then He will give us more ambitious, and that is what we can read with the parables of talents and mines.
It is obvious that nothing can be done without His approval, as we can not change His rules. As I said above, we enter His enterprise, but we do not become masters of it and we do not want to become its masters. We read the danger of wanting to take what did not belong to us, it is the parable of the vine that He gives to manage .., He destroyed these thieves and murderers ..
The elect are not like the people of the world, insatiable gluttons, always wanting more, and we content ourselves with what God gives us. Money does not make us turn our heads, for we will not run after vanity. The fact of belonging to God, that He calls us Son, is worth more than all that the world can possess, and before giving us wealth, He will teach us humility, for it is evident that to govern requires Preparation. God gives us, so that we can help others, and tithing and the first fruits are for this purpose, to come to the help of the most needy, beginning with His people, then for the nations, so that Their testimony.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:30

March 15

Ezekiel 33:12 And thou, son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression; And the wickedness of the wicked shall not bring him down in the day when he turneth away from his wickedness; And the righteous shall not live by his righteousness in the day when he sinned.

Peace on you
We all have the opportunity to come back from our wrong ways, to change our ways of doing things, and that's how we can move forward.
God wants to save us, He does not desire our misfortune, but it is imperative for us to understand that the only way to save our souls is to follow Him, to enter His army, to do His will, to respect His rules And His laws.
When you follow a religion, it is not the rules of God you follow, but those of your religion. Because they are all different, and because none of them follow the ordinances of God, all have changed and changed the words of God, and as a result you are no longer under the command of God. The authority of God, but under the authority of Man, and this is the mark of the beast you take, 666.
The seal of God is for the elect, those who keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:12).
Religions walk around with fables, and you do not mind, you let yourself be seduced by ease, but are you not aware that all this plan of God and the stories that God has sent us are for us To make aware of the fragility of our souls, and especially not only to know that we can save them, but also how to save them. It is evident that we must not change anything that God tells us .
We were by nature under the authority of the devil, we were enslaved by sin, but by becoming a new creature, the spiritual, we obviously have to change our ways of doing, and that is why God has Given a law and ordinances, to teach us what we must be. When you refuse to adapt yourself to these new rules of God, at the same time you refuse to be part of His world, for it is impossible that we enter into His world with our sins, our defilements, and our abominations, and you It would be better for you to know your Bible fully, because all the cases are there, the one who does what is right and the one who does not, with their outcome .. You would rather interest in typing in your concordance the words Law, and abominations, and you will see that what you live and what you do, God abhors. You would be well advised to read on the subject, The Councils, and you will see that the changes do not come from Jesus, but from the Romans with their religions. It is not important to please the world or the religions, which is Important is to please God.
Read back Deuteronomy 28, and fears .. Come back my friend in your evil ways, take back your hand and screw ..
Good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:31

March 16

Psalm 107:7 And He led them in a straight way, and went into a habitable city.

Peace on you
Is it not God who leads us? ... Is it not God who should have authority over His people?
By following your religion, you are like the people in the time of Samuel who no longer wanted God to govern, they wanted a king, like everyone else, but then ignore that the people of God is not everyone , He is a people apart, chosen, sanctified ..
God has given us a law and ordinances, they teach us how we must be and what we must do, for what we know up to now is sin, but we are completely ignorant about justice and holiness.
We can not impose our ways on God, we will not succeed in submitting Him to sin, but on the contrary, we must submit to His rules if we hope for something from Him. The Bible teaches us that those who are faithful To God, who are obedient, are blessed, but those who have the stiff neck, who do not want to submit, will have tribulations, or even will be destroyed.
I commit myself to God because I want to save my soul from hell. I am aware of the new rules, because if I change teams, it is obvious that the way things will be different, especially since in this case we are talking about God and the devil, the good and the bad. Evil, too, it is impossible that I should not change anything ..
By following your religion, it is no longer God you fallow, but your religion. Religions come from men under the control of the devil, for it is from him that all changes come, as in Eden.
God is not a God who makes mistakes, otherwise He would not be God. The Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, it was a carnal covenant that would explain and teach us our covenant, the spiritual one, too, they should not be too different except for death, destroyed by Jesus. Jesus gives us access to heaven, he allows us to overcome sin, but he did not tell you that you could live anyhow, he did not tell you that you could continue with your knowledge and ways of Do, but he told you that God will put His laws in your heart, and all the Bible, from the beginning to the end tells us to keep God's laws.
Look at what the old covenant teaches me, that those who have followed God and have listened have entered the Promised Land, but that those who have rebelled against Him are dead, they have not had access to His world ..
Good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:31

March 17

Psalm 83:12 For they said, Let us take possession of the habitation of God.

Peace on you
We always find the same ones in the front rows, the devil who does everything in his power to destroy God, fortunately it can never be done .. He has created religions to seduce, hundreds of religions, like this , You can find one that suits you, that suits your flesh.
Religions come from the devil, for they change the words of God, and you, like Eve, have let yourself be seduced, and it will be for your fall if you refuse to react, if you refuse to wake you from your seduction. With my flesh, with my lies, my abominations, my betrayals, my avarice, my lusts, my adulteries, my larcenies, free to practice with all impunity all the sins my flesh desires, for I pronounce the name of Jesus .. ??! .. Do not you find this excessive, improbable, unrealistic ..? ..
Jesus speaks of religions with the parable of the vineyard (Matthew 21:33-43). Christians believe they are different because they say Jesus, whereas they are like those farmers who want to seize The vineyard, for your religion wants to take the place of God, it has made you change god, it allows you what God forbids. Is not with these practices that you change god, that you want to impose Him Your ways? ..
Your religion has changed the law that God gave for His people, it's happened at the times of the councils for the Christians. The idolatrous Romans who were settlers during the period of Jesus in Israel, and long afterwards, and what do you think, that they did not control everything that was going on in their country? Will see that in the colonies it is no longer the country that governs, but the colonizers, they impose their ways on the people, and if you refuse to obey, then they kill you. They have spies everywhere, Traitors, who inform them of all that is happening, and it is indeed the Romans who have transmitted to us the biblical canons, and in reading the councils you will be able to see the changes with respect to the law, Have forced to practice their beliefs .. And for other religions, it is on the same principle, or you fallow or you die ..
The world is manipulated by men of power, governed by the devil, eager for vanity and money. And it is enough that I offer you money to do my will, and if I do not succeed To buy you, then I will kill you, and who can stand up against the power?
The only way to not be in the clutches of the devil and to belong to God, and you will have His protection only if you are part of His people. That means following His rules and laws and His commandments, more Possessing Jesus Christ, who will enable him to overcome all your weaknesses (Revelation 14:12), he will allow you to overcome sin, to conquer the devil, he will take you to God.
Good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:32

March 18

2 Corinthians 5:17 So that if any man is in Christ, it is a new creation, the old things are passed away; Behold, all things are made new;

Peace on you
This passage tells us about our new birth. Christ gave me access to heaven, and that is what the spiritual nature. God is the Spirit, and through Jesus we have the possibility of a communion with the Father, and it takes place in Spirit. Just as we are the body of Christ, and in the Father, we profit from this exceptional relationship of direct communion with God.
God has called me by His Spirit to follow Him, it is only a small dose of Spirit, then, at the time of my engagement, I will receive a more important deposit of Spirit, they are those who lead me on The way to God, they are the ones that allow me to understand what I have to do and how I have to do it. As my spiritual growth progresses, the Spirit that is in me will grow, even to the perfect nature of the spiritual being.
When I was engaged I was a spiritual baby, ignorant of the world of God, and the Spirit, if I do not extinguish it, will teach me what I must become to please God. During my growth, I will have trials that will enable me to affirm and confirm my faith, and God will give me to work in His enterprise according to my abilities.
Religions have abolished the law, whereas the law was given by God for His people, it teaches us what is good and evil, what is pure and impure. By comparing this law of God with what I know of the flesh, I can easily understand my ignorance of the world of God and His perception of things, completely different from mine, from those that come from the flesh, from the world therefore.
The fact that you refuse to follow the law of God, you reject your commitment, and this is what is read in the parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3+), the different scenarios of those who receive the word Because of this, the Spirit will leave you, for you will no longer have that discernment necessary for our evolution, so you can no longer follow God, and you will cling to a religion as well as to the world. So that you can practice all sorts of sins without being challenged. You can easily mix light and darkness, without being annoyed, when one knows that one must not mix with the world, nor with the people of the world. World, one should not marry pagans.
If you want to become a child of God, you must submit to His demands, you must respect His orders, His discipline, otherwise you will seduce yourself with a beautiful title, but it is the devil you will follow ..
Good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:32

March 19

Psalm 22:10 It was to Thee that I was delivered from the womb; You are my God from the womb of my mother.

Peace on you
We know that Jesus came out of the Father, was with Him at the time of creation, and that the elect are the body of Christ, so, just like him, we were in the Father at the time of creation.
I analyzed my case with that of others, and I realized that I had believed in God since my childhood, and although I only returned to the sheepfold at the age of forty, I believed God and I was looking for Him.
I came home late, because of my sins, and because of the misguidance and the confusion that comes from religions. It is not so simple to see clearly in all their confusion, and their role Is precisely to blind you. It took me a real determination, a real motivation, as you would have difficulty imagining, to kneel to implore God to bring me home, to get me out of the clutches of the devil. .
Each one of us has a different experience when it comes to our education, but we have to understand that when we are called, we have to question everything, we have to start from scratch, like babies, and we must leave ourselves to God teach. As He called us by the Spirit, so it is this Spirit that I will follow, and I will do as He will tell me. It is a voice that speaks in you, and when you want to turn left, you hear this voice that tells you to turn right, and it is to the right that you should go ..
The elect are a touch of God, they are His people, and it is for God that we live, He is our oxygen. All that we can do is focused on His world and His people. God gives us each gifts, so that we can serve them in the service of others, and this is how we create His edifice, His temple. We saw in the time of Moses, in the time of Solomon or Time of Zerubbabel, that each one was touched with a specific grace, in order to participate in the creation of the temple, like one who carved the stone, like the one who embroidered, etc.
Today it is the same when we are spiritual beings. God gives to each one of the wisdom, so that we contribute to the reconstruction of the temple, spiritual one, destroyed by the religions, destroyed by the sin. So we put our obligations to God back in order, what we have to do, when to do it, and how to do it. We teach God's law, slightly modified by the fact that Jesus destroyed death.
Good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:33

March 20

Psalm 150:2 Praise Him for His mighty deeds! Praise Him for the extent of His greatness!

Peace on you
Hallelujah, glory to God, bless the LORD, Jah!
All glory belongs to God, for all that He does in our lives. While we were hated by our conduct, God did not hesitate that His only begotten son should suffer for us, to save our souls. There is something in this act that must be understood, that what is on this earth is nothing compared to what is to come. The spiritual world is not comparable with the carnal world, it is, for those who will be with God, divine, as angels in heaven, we will participate in the nature of God.
For those who still cling to the carnal being and refuse the authority of God, for fear, know that we are weak, sick, slaves, limited, mortal.
It is important for us to understand the message of God, not the one that religions want us to believe, for it is God who has planned for His people. Religions use God 's words to make you believe fables, and also to follow them, but in reality, it is the devil that you fallow, he blinded you to seduce you, Hell that you will find, for he is the one who changes the word of God from Eden, as do religions.
You have to analyze the two alliances, because they have to be reflected, the one is physical, the shadow of the other is spiritual, so they must not be too different. If I compare the two covenants of the bible, I can easily see that they do not look alike, and this change comes from the religions that try to manipulate you. All the changes began with the Roman councils, but Jesus didn't abolished nothing.
The law that God has given us is to instruct us, to instruct His people, so we follow the law of God and His precepts, for they are the ones that allow me to differentiate things. Only those who possess the Spirit can follow God , And if one does not have the Spirit, then one will follow religions, that is to say Man, the flesh, the devil.
You are so blinded that you can not even understand what you are reading .. God tells you that He abhors statues, and you have full of them, He tells you that there are pure animals And unclean, and thou findest all pure. He tells thee that Laodicea is poor blind and naked, and thou seeest thee. Is it not that thy religion makes you believe something else, and that thou Let yourself be seduced by beautiful words, words of ease?
The elect make glory to God and follow God, because He has chosen us to follow Him, to be part of His people, and it is a great honor for us to please Him. So if I have to abstain from meat or alcohol for that, what an importance! Or if I have to deprive myself in some area, I know that in the end my efforts will be rewarded, Is what the old covenant teaches me.
Good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:33

March 21

Deuteronomy 31:6 Strengthen yourselves, and be firm, and be not afraid, neither be afraid of them; For it is the LORD thy God who walketh with thee; He will not leave you and He will not abandon you.

Peace on you
God insists that He takes care of us and manages situations, so we do not have to fear what surrounds us or what might happen. I personally have experience , Several times, a big earthly problem, like typhoon, tsunami, collective accident .., and God did not allow that I was bumped, He took me out or protected at the time of the problem. I can testify to serve an effective God, who does not sleep, active and vigilant, not like your gods of stone or cast iron, who can do nothing, for they are nothing, and while I put them in the fire they Would be destroyed.
God protects His people, but He does not protect the world, quite the contrary, He will destroy you. You are part of His people when you enter into His army, and you respect His demands, His laws, His ordinances. But when you change the laws of God and you respect the laws of your religion, Is from your religion that you will have to wait for something, and I do not think God has given it any power except to seduce those who do not belong to Him, those who prefer to follow the devil and the flesh (Isaiah 6:8+) ..
You are frightened by these words, know that you have the choice to come back from your evil deeds and save your soul, it is not too late. You have to refer to the old covenant to understand the news, for they are reflected. You take this old covenant, you take away death, you remove the carnal aspects, and you are far from following God in truth, As a born-again child, as a spiritual being. The ordinances of God are what teaches us that to do and to eat to please God they teach us our obligations to God and His people.
The world must be destroyed, as well as all those who refuse the authority of God, He sends us an apocalypse to sort, plagues, destruction, fire, and all sorts of problems .. If you refuse to follow God, then you can not benefit from His protection. Remember my friend, can not you understand my words, do not you see that with your religion, you have no communion with God, it is superficial, no exchange, you leave sin, Express and dominate without you being able to react because it leads to death.
Jesus did not come to stand against God, He did not come to take His place, but He serves Him, He allows you to defeat the devil and sin, but on one condition, if you keep and respect the commandments Of God. Our history with Jesus can be read in the old covenant, in (Joshua 1:6-9).
Good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:34

March 22

Jeremiah 19:13 And the houses of Jerusalem and the houses of the kings of Judah shall be as the place of Topheth, unclean, all the houses upon whose roofs they burned incense to all the host of heaven, Libations to other gods.

Peace on you
You are the houses of Jerusalem, all of you who claim to belong to God, to the God of Abraham. But what about you? You let yourself be seduced by the world, Men invent religions and you Accept, without understanding that none of them follow the ordinances of God, all announce to you some truths, then turn you to their profit, and you can not even react.
God has separated His people, and God teaches us His rules, which consist of ways of living and doing, to make us holy and perfect in His eyes. But you can easily marry infidels, With pagans, you tolerate homosexuality, adultery, and what else do I know, all sorts of impurities and lies, and you pretend to serve God? Is not it rather the devil that you serve ? ..
God has given us Jesus to overcome sin, and if you add him to His commandments, then God tells you that He will lead you to the head of His people and to the heads of the nations too, for the saints of God are the Light of the world. The world comes to us to know what to do, how to behave, to know the law of God, because God gives it for His people as a guide.
Look at what this word of this day tells you, that you will be made unclean, and that the old covenant teaches us, so our history is that what is unclean must come out of the camp. Destroyed, for God destroys those who do not want to follow Him. He calls everyone, but destroys those who do not want to believe, those who do not want to submit. It is evident that you can not impose on God your defects, your impurities, your abominations.
Your religion makes you believe fables. Jesus, the son of God died for you, and you can continue to live as you did before. If that were the case, there would have been no need for His death. God has given us a law to teach us, and it is very different from my ways of doing, so I can not continue living as I did. To become a new being is to learn the new rules, and now they are those of God that you must follow, if you want to continue with Him, to enter in His world.
Good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:34

March 23

Luke 12:50 But I have to be baptized with baptism; And how much am I cramped until it be fulfilled!

Peace on you
This word will be repeated several times in the new covenant, so it is important for us to make the differences according to the place and context in which they are read, for this is what religions use to mislead.
Jesus must accomplish his work of redemption, and in this context of Luke, one speaks of his atoning sacrifice. His sacrifice allows us to no longer be enslaved to sin, he gives us yet another access to heaven, we become spiritual beings. So until his death in the flesh, even his resurrection, I could not conquer, neither the flesh, nor his lusts, nor sin.
We find again the word accomplished in:

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Until heaven and earth pass, one iota, or one stroke of a letter, shall not pass from the law, and all things be fulfilled.

In this passage we are talking about the law that will not change until everything is accomplished. We are talking here about the aftermath, because Jesus came to defeat and destroy the devil, and it will not be done until after the millennium, since at the end of the millennium, he must be released for a final war.
We must now make a distinction between the law of Moses before the sacrifice and after the sacrifice. After the sacrifice of Jesus, there is no more death, as there are no physical ordinances, such as beard or circumcision, no more carnal ordinances, because we become spiritual, but the rest Must not change ..
The law teaches us a conduct, an attitude to have towards God and toward others, His people and then the people of the nations. Obviously I can not challenge God. I can not tell Him, Lord, you have made a mistake, I can eat unclean animals, or sleep with my wife during menstruation, or watch a parent's nudity, or plant anything at any time , Etc..
What the world had taught me, brought me to death, it allowed me practically all sorts of defilements and abominations. There was virtually no limit, and that is why homosexuals can marry and adopt, and that you can possess and do all kinds of devilry as you please without being worried.
God gave a law for His people, to become holy, in order to become people well according to His standards. It also leads to hygiene and respect for people, animals and the earth. By refusing to follow this law, you at the same time refuse to be part of the people of God, for it is obvious that you can not impose To God your defects.
Each of the elect have a job in the work of God, and we know that we can be physically killed for it. We must not be worried about our physical death, for we know that our world is not in the flesh, but in heaven, spiritual beings as angels. We are in the hand of God who controls everything Which concerns us ..
The saints of God are those who keep His commandments and have faith in Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:12).
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:35

March 24

Isaiah 62:12 And they shall be called the holy people, the redeemed of the LORD; and you, you will be called the wanted, the city not forsaken.

Peace on you..
We must understand this difference between the elect and the religious or the people of the nations. The elect are the blessed of God, they have Jesus and keep the commandments of God, and this association opens the door to heaven for us, it is faith with works.
We absolutely must understand this manipulation of religions if we want to save our souls, and we have formal proof of this by reading the Roman Councils, meetings imposed by the Romans at the beginning of our area, to give us the directives to follow, and if you didn't agree, so they killed you. We can read it again in our New Testament, where the Jews paid the guards to make them say what we should hear. So you see, we are not talking about one religion in particular, but many religions, all religions.
The Romans were idolaters who worshiped several gods, but since the birth of Christ was during their occupation of Israel, they took control of it, and by this occasion, made a small remix of the story. must not lose sight of the fact that our history of newborns, must be the reflection of the old covenant, but in no case must be different, since Joshua and Jesus are the same person, and that this story where Joshua made cross the Jordan to the Hebrews, is our story, where Jesus takes us through the waters of baptism. Death will be removed, since Jesus destroyed death.
The elect will teach the law during the millennium, they will be the pastors, the leaders, they must lead the people of God. See this blessing that God gives us, we are in the hand of God, and God crowns us, like kings and princes.
You will never be able to be one of these elect if you cannot control your flesh, if now with Jesus, who conquered for us, you cannot overcome the slightest obstacle, such as keeping the Shabbat, or doing the difference between clean and unclean food, lying, etc ... You can never hold the world with one hand and God with the other. To hold on to God, to engage with God, and to fight and impose all kinds of disciplines to overcome the desires of the flesh, the bad ways acquired before our commitment, necessary fight to pass the narrow and difficult door access ..
Have a good meditation.
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:36

March 25

Psalm 40:
7 Then said I, Behold, I come; it is written of me in the scroll of the book.
8 This is my delight, my God, to do what is Thy good pleasure, and thy law is within my heart.
9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation; behold, I have not withheld my lips, Jehovah You know.

Peace on you ..
We are blessed when we can we attribute this verse, and it must be so for all elected .. The difference with worldly people or religions, is that elected officials recognize in the Bible, it is their book, their story .. Today we begin a new year, and it is seemly to continue our way with new resolutions, stronger, more involved .. While we do not expect a date or an event to improve, but today, God sends you more deeply into His harvest, and it is sure to give you strength so that you can overcome all obstacles will stand in your way ..
Most religious does not seek to do God's pleasure, but they are seeking their own interests .. They are worried about what they eat, what they will be wearing on equipment, etc .. They rely on their own strength .. The elected when in him, bears all its attention on God. God is the filter of all things .. Everything has to go through God .. God tells us not to be worried, He will provide, he will protect us, etc .. If you doubt His Word, His promise, then you fish, and you're not with him .. A father takes care of his children, and the child trusts his father, he knows that his father protects and takes care of him .. elected officials have God as father, how many times is it more powerful in all things an earthly father?! ..
Speech said we must do violence to pass the narrow door .. You can not serve God and the world. Being born again means to be a new creature, too, we must erase our past and start a new life with God .. The Bible is our book study God and our teacher ..
God blesses us in a thousand ways to us to show all of His blessings .. As the verse 5, they are too numerous to declare all .. Our work is to register up to witness the wonders that God done for us, if possible, to save some souls .. We are entering a company already harvest, another waters and God made him grow as it seems ..
Are you willing to invest in that day you advantage, to sow? .. You could make you languid account of last year. Today God sends you, in the world, Jesus is the one who will fight for you .. It is a great honor to be chosen by God .. So dark, fix your gaze to Him who can do all things, and doubts nothing .. not working, hoping a salary but works with all your heart, because God is the employer, and it's a huge privilege to work for God ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:36

March 26

Psalm 128:2  For thou shalt eat the labor of your hands; you will be blessed, and you will be surrounded by property.

Peace on you ..
God is a good God, He loves His people to rejoice .. God does not like lazy, he wants to see us active, and more, active for His people .. That is what our commitment .. Like Christ was active in the harvest of the Father, just as we must be .. We have a duty as redeemed, as an elected official .. God gives us gifts for the edification of his people, and each, He gives different gifts so that all contributing to its building .. these gifts are the talents He gave us to measure our production capacity .. so when we argue these talents, we become prosperous, and God blesses us accordingly .. I will multiply thy seed, I will multiply thy cattle, multiply the reserves of your attic, etc. (Deuteronomy 28) .. by cons, those who are idle will suffer food shortages, as one who does not fructified talent .. It is therefore essential to be at work for the people of God .. While our pleasure is in God, even if we only have desires turned to God and to God, even if our only expectation is to go to meet him in the air, it remains true that we are still in the flesh, so expect some moments of joy, in a world that repels us .. We sow our own garden, we plant in a land already tilled and hope in fruit .. it is a spiritual seed, but which also applies to our carnal be .. We must apply ourselves to evangelize, to save souls, to help the poor, to help one who is our head in his work, to do something for the world of God .. at that time we will already happy to be employed by God .. and in return God who takes pleasure in our work, bless us all kinds of blessings, both spiritual and carnal .. We will grow the Spirit that is in us, in material comfort. God's people do not beg his bread .. God provides for His people .. We are David, the beloved, the servant of God, the chosen one, so we are kings and princes on earth, and if today you do not see you in that being, if today you are not the king or prince, then I advise you to change your way, because you astray of you somewhere .. must to trust what God says .. Our faith is such that we have the assurance that the thing is, when God speaks .. Note that this sentence is the future, so it implies an if .. If you work you will be blessed and you eat of the fruit and you will be surrounded by property .. thank you Lord ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:37

March 27

Isaiah 11:2  and the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and fear of the Lord

Peace on you ..
In this verse, we read everything we need, need to live .. These are the attributes that elected officials must ask God and grow .. When an elected kneels to pray, that that he should ask, and God refuses nothing of what we demand .. it is these gifts that enable us all things, they allow us to know God and do what is pleasing to Him .. these gifts are strength elected without these donations, we are like religions, not knowing God, and asking for temporal things, physical, hateful by our conduct ..
The Spirit of the Lord is acquired at baptism, if it is consistent, it is this Spirit that Jesus sent us on arrival with the Father .. It is essential for us, He is the guaranteed us the access to heaven .. He who possesses the Spirit of God will become perfect in the flesh, because it is this spirit that allows us to discern all things, to overcome all things. It is with this spirit that we ornerons our temple (our body), that God feels comfortable in us, and take pleasure in staying in us .. It is this spirit that makes us drive away evil and sin, to make room to Father and son .. the Spirit of God leads us into all truth, He is the one who teaches us all things ..
We read in the first proverbs of Solomon, the need to acquire wisdom, because it is our peace, it is the crown on our head .. De wisdom derived, the knowledge of God, intelligence, fear of the LORD. We read in an exchange between God and Solomon (1 Kings 3:9) he wanted to be just, to have a right heart, to discern .. This wisdom has earned for being one of her greatest king ..
The fear of the Lord allows us not to practice sin .. We know that if we do what is right, if we do what God asks of us, then we will be blessed (Deuteronomy 28:1-14) .. part-cons, if we do what displeases God, then we draw problems (Deuteronomy 28:15-68) ..
Knowledge teaches us what to do .. The Bible is just a series of orders that teach us what we must do and what we should avoid doing .. She does not play with words, nor understands words, but she reads and understands with the Spirit of God ..
Today, God gives you the strength with this verse .. It is not too late to change our ways, to perfect. The door is narrow and difficult to access, if one does no violence was no chance of passing.
One who is devoted to God, must apply to be useful for the temple. God made these elected officials, priests, they teach the people will rule cities .. This diploma is obtained with spiritual, not with the hardware ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:37

March 28

Proverb 3:
5 Trust all your heart to the Lord and lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.

Peace on you ..
We like all of the needs in this world, unsuitable for most, but they are there .. It could even replaced the word, by need, desire .. A man of the world, will make long-term projects, but with no guarantee of success (Luke 12:20), while the elected works for God. This is no longer our project, but what God intends for us .. We must pray and seek spiritual gifts. The Word tells us that what we ask we get it .. But this sentence implies an if .. because God will give us what we can bear, and also what He has prepared for we .. a book of life was open and everything was registered .. prayer is our relationship with God is a head to head time with God, of confidence .. We talk with God that we in the heart, but God will never give us something that could destroy us .. And that's not counting that it is God who shows us what we have in the heart .. So rather than asking a project, we ask God what project He has prepared for us .. Our desires are well below the blessings of God .. When we want a kilo, God gives us ten ..
Verse 6 says that God is the center of our occupations, our thinking, our life, then He will direct our paths .. It must be understood that we are talking about elected or so people selected for the building of temple .. There is no question of pleasure in things of the world (I like to have a casino or nightclub), but a working relationship with the people of God .. God's work is long term with us, it prepares us for what we will (be vessels of honor or vases for destruction) .. most of them impress with titles and names, but the chosen is intact, it is eternal it is on earth on a mission for God .. the elected can see and understand its evolution, toward which he heads .. God will give us the gifts he knows that we will use for our brothers and sisters, or so his people and he will give us according to our tenacity, our ability, our perseverance .. you remember the parable of the talents he has given 5 talents to grow, and on arrival, you got to 10 cities lead..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:38

March 29

Psalm 34:14 Withdraw from evil, and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Peace on you ..
We can understand from this verse, our interest in following these recommendations, as we are in the flesh. The act of removing evil generate blessings; extend today see good, have Jehovah's eyes on us, He will listen to our cries and our fears, our sorrows and our needs .. It will take care of us, He will protect us ..
It is not so the wicked, because God's face is against the bad guys .. They will be destroyed, forgotten, cut off from the earth .. Which inevitably involves, cut off from the sky ..
God has just given us orders, to teach us what is good in His eyes .. There is a clear difference between what we understand, think is good and what God meant by that word .. The Law was instituted by God to teach His people to do good .. the law teaches us and helps us understand what God meant by the word: good, good, fair ..
We read in the Torah (the ordinances of God), the need to move away from evil and do good .. We had at that time to leave the camp, who refused to do good .. Today it is the same, we have to fight against evil, we should not agree to let him into us .. We are the living temple of God, who does not share his home with the wrong .. the passage in (2 Corinthians 6:14-18) exhorts us to withdraw from evil. This exhortation is followed in verse 18, for: and I will receive you .. Withdraw from evil, and I will receive you .. It is a time to the future .. This phrase allows us to understand that access does is not yet acquired ..
The flesh is weak, and can in no way overcome the world and its ways, but we read that those who were able to perform miracles, and overcome the giants and armies, were supported by God or His angel or His arm .. God guarantees us His protection if we follow a true and sincere heart, if we are engaged in His army .. It is very easy to understand that we can not have two masters .. We must choose who we want serve .. He who serves two masters, God and the ruler of this world will be perceived as a traitor, and as God forces no one, he will withdraw .. We have seen, when Jesus was on the cross, charged of our sins, God turned away his face, and the sky was filled with darkness (Matthew 27:45-46) the fact that God withdraws, leaving more room to the enemy .. more ease to maneuver us for our loss..
To depart from evil, to do what is right, implies the presence of God, who will instruct us and lead us to Him through Jesus .. No pity to have to destroy evil .. We know that he who wears tolerance for evil in will pay the costs ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:38

March 30

Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be over.

Peace on you ..
The elected should not resemble the people of the world or religions of the world .. People care about the appearance, equipment, what we think of them .. All their desire is restricted to temporal things .. the elected has his eyes fixed on God, he has everything necessary, it merely that he has the present moment .. he certainly desires and other needs, but he relies on God in all things and trusts him when his future .. They know that all things work together for those who love God .. the people of the world ask God for material things, time, elected officials ask God for spiritual gifts .. people of the world are worried about what will be the next day, the elect are in the hand of God and have eternal life .. so there between the carnal man and man born again (the child God), a world between us, a whole way of living, thinking, hope, wait .. Jesus reminds us not to worry about material things .. Our concern should not stop at hardware, but rather the spiritual .. We have seen, when Zorobabel was sent to rebuild the temple, God assured him everything necessary to succeed and overcome in its task .. We still read when God asked Solomon that he wanted, he answered him want spiritual gifts .. so God gave him these spiritual gifts, plus any material comfort .. We know it's easier to be efficient when we are well installed, well equipped .. if I had to do the same job, being homeless to beg my bread, I am certain that my work would suffer the consequences .. so God gives me the necessary, so I can be productive when my mission .. we do not engage with God for hardware .. It agrees with God to save our souls .. This is not an idle commitment, where you can enjoy the king's food, and delight in material carnal, but it is a commitment that will require an active contribution to the temple (God's people) .. I go into the army of God, God gives me a place, a degree, a job then, and I'm fed bleached .. it is not general because it agrees with God, God places us as he sees fit as we can, as our capabilities .. We could understand it with the parable of the talents (Matthew 25:15+) .. God gave us the Torah (the law without sacrifices with regard to us, newborns), or so the first five books of our Bible, to educate us, as people of God, His people .. it's a very different education that teaches the world .. it is this approach, with Jesus who opens the door of the kingdom .. (Apocalypse 21:7-8; 22:14-15) ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march EmptySam 19 Déc - 12:39

March 31

John 8:12 Jesus spoke to them again, saying, I am the light of the world; Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Peace on you ..
The world is run by demons for our loss, and it lasts, since the fall in the Garden of Eden .. Since that time, the world walk in darkness without understanding how to get out of this hold, even more, it not even know it on toward the grave, blind to everything about its creation and the world in which he lives .. however, the world includes the existence of God, this is why it is so idol worship. It includes this invisible power that manipulates us, without being able to position itself, he is torn between two contrary spirits. The low take the easy, follow the crowd, you feel less alone .. God seeing all this, Was made known at first by Moses, showing us how to get out of these death nets .. But already we are seeing rebellion, because the flesh and the Spirit are in conflict .. We have lost all sense of holiness, of good and evil .. soon handlers are set up to entice us is religion, set up by the devil, who knows the key plans of God, it reassures you, satisfies your flesh, flatter yourself .. so God sent us Jesus, to illuminate the path that leads us to him .. Jesus leads us to the narrow door, as God did with the cloud in the desert .. All these metaphors are just to show us our way, what is the laid traps here and there .. Today we see these same problems and obstacles our ancestors knew, but the chance that we have, is that we can read and understand our history .. elected officials have the Bible, which is written for them .. the elected has Jesus, belong to Jesus and thus they are filled with the Holy Spirit, who will lead them into all truth .. Not only have they written to understand, but they have more of God's Spirit that will make them avoid traps ..
Jesus is the light that leads to life .. There is no other light source, no other student chandelier .. In his travels, listening to his words, we understand this evolution when the words were given by Moses .. with Moses, we were small children in education courses, with Jesus, we become adults .. The law was introduced by God to explain that our conduct should be compared to what that the world teaches us. Grace, this light that Jesus brings us is a perfection of the law .. Jesus destroyed death .. But we are not yet reached the top of perfection .. The Millennium will be even more perfect, because the devil will tied, then after the millennium will be our true nature son of God ..
God sent us Jesus to enlighten us, to give light to our questions. Darkness reject the light, because they refuse to be revealed .. The children of light after the light, they can not follow the darkness .. It is not possible to be torn between darkness and light we must position itself to one or the other .. We have the opportunity to position ourselves as the Egyptians who went with the Hebrew .. God guarantees us His help, I will open to him who knocks .. Jesus is precisely the one that allows us to overcome, which helps us in our infirmities, that bears our burden .. it must submit to the demands of God, into His world, we can not in any case require or impose our principles and workmanship ..
good meditation
Contenu sponsorisé

Verses 03 - march Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 03 - march   Verses 03 - march Empty

Verses 03 - march
Page 1 sur 1