ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Verses 09 - september

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 09 - september Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 13 Fév - 14:38

Day 10 - September 1

Esther 6:12   And Mordecai returned to the king's gate. And Haman went in haste to his house, sad and with his head covered.

Peace on you..
This chapter shows us that the elect can not fall in front of the world. The world, the religious, the devil, are fond of trapping the elect to destroy them, and they occupy all their energy in this ungrateful task. Can not understand that whatever they do, they do it to their detriment, for the elect are in the hand of God, and they can not be seduced, corrupted, or destroyed.
Trials are to increase our faith, but we always stand out as winners of our trials, and it is without counting that we have the assurance of coming to God. These different stories of the Old Testament are precisely Placed to make us understand the different issues of our choices.
All the elect have an entrance for the millennium, Jesus came to look for us and prepares us a place. Note that in the Apocalypse 20: 6, which speaks of the millennium, we are talking to you of priests, Law of God.
You, the religious, have abolished the word of God, His teachings, His ordinances, His calendar, His festivals, etc. You have simply changed from God, no longer a single God, but a team, a Trinity. It is you who impose on God what to do and eat, what to say, etc. We will certainly not go to the same destination, it seems obvious to me.
Look at this story with Haman and Mordecai, is similar with our history, the elect and the religious, and see their end ..
So, you can continue to follow your religion, or you can understand and come back from your evil way, the choice belongs to you .. On the other hand, you will not be able to follow the two masters, or follow God, or follow your religion , Their teachings are opposite.
Religion allows you to live like the world, brings you tolerances, but it is for your loss.
God imposes upon you a conduct, she is the one who guarantees you heaven, she is the school of this new spiritual being, not according to the teachings and precepts of the world, but according to the teachings and precepts of God.
When I was a natural being, without Spirit, then I followed the ordinances of the world.
When I was baptized, I became a spiritual being, and I have to follow God's ordinances if I want to have access to His world.
There is no alternative.
Good meditation ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:06

Day 11 - September 2

Revelation 15:
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and wonderful are Thy works, O Lord God Almighty! Righteous and true are Thy ways, O king of nations!
4 Who would not fear Thee, O Lord, and glorify Thy name? For only You are holy; For all nations shall come and worship before You; Because Your righteous deeds have been manifested.

Peace on you ..
It reminds me of Zachariah 4, the two olive trees that pour oil (the Spirit). We find them now singing to glorify God.
Moses and Jesus are the foundations of the elect, they are inseparable. They are the ones who look after the people of God. Moses brought us the word of God, His law, His teachings, how to behave towards others, etc., how to please God, Jesus brings us into His kingdom, making us perfect and destroying death. Hymn itself is associated with the two characters, and this hymn is for the time of the end, it is topical then ..
Religious do not want to follow God, but it is for their loss, for it is God alone who saves His people.
The people of God are those who follow Him and do His will, they call themselves Israelites, they belong to the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel).
The religious do not have the same name, they bear the name of their religion. They use the history of God to seduce, but their paths are only delusions, that deceives, they lead you to death.
God, the God of Israel, YHVH, He is the one and only true God, and we can not change anything that He has told us, for He is God. It is not said that He will die To leave His place to others, but that He is the unchanging God, as He was before, as He is now, as He will be in the future, the same. He takes care of His own, teaches us The behavior to be towards others, and how to reach Him, and Jesus is that door that gives us access to His world ..
But what does the Old Testament teach us, which was the shadow of things to come? One was physical to show us what the spiritual will be.
Moses gives us the teachings and ordinances of God, and Joshua (Jesus) brings us into the Promised Land.

Joshua 1:
6 Strengthen and be firm: for thou shalt make this people inherit the land which I swore unto their fathers to give unto them.
7 Only be strong, and be firm, to be careful to do according to all the law which Moses my servant commanded you; Do not depart from it to the right or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.

It is important to know its history, as far as we are concerned, it is the Jews and the Romans who have manipulated everything, both are those who crucified Jesus. They are the same as today, religions guided by Men, changing the word of God, making followers for their profits.
Do not be mistaken, the elect are not seduced by your religions. We can be baptized by some of you, baptizing correctly, but then God takes us from your claws, showing us your scams and your deceits .. You can only seduce those who perish.
The elect are marked with the seal of God, they follow His ordinances, and God protects us.
The monks are marked 666, they follow the ordinances of the world, and the world takes care of them ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:06

Day 12 - September 3

Psalm 6:2  Have mercy on me, O LORD. For I am failing; Heal me, O LORD! For my bones are troubled.

Peace on you ..
Sin is the enemy of our souls and our body too .. Except for some tribulations that we have to bear for our spiritual growth, all our problems happen to us because of our sins.
God speaks to us in Deuteronomy 28, blessings and tribulations, they are the fruits of our seeds. God bless us if we do what is right, if we respect and follow His ordinances, but if we harden the forehead not to Listen, then we receive blows of sticks, and they are necessary for us to grow. They are the same discipline that our parents give in the flesh, if we do not want to listen or respect their rules ..
It is not that God will force us to follow Him, or make us slaves, but it is because we have solicited Him to save our souls, and therefore we use the extreme sufferings of Christ , His son .. It is obvious that one can not make fun of such a sacrifice ..
We committed ourselves with God, at our baptism, to follow Him and do what He will tell us, in order to arrive in His heaven .. We were aware of this substitution of Christ in our place. Today, I am dead in the flesh, to live for God, and I am called Son of God. One can always deny this call and return to the world, then death is waiting for us, the fruit of our sins. But it is impossible for me to use the name of God to live like the world, defiling myself and defiling His courts.
It is certain that one thinks that the punishment of our sins is heavy to bear, one would like a small sanction when one does something wrong, but one easily forgets our advantage, to us who are born of the Spirit, In relation to the old covenant, where the sentence was often death and applicable immediately.
I would like to make a parenthesis even if one sins, the sentence is always death, even if one does not die so quickly, but when one arrives before God one will have to justify oneself to our sins .. Effectively We benefit from repentance, but we must repent and then abandon sin.
Forgive me, my God, for sins committed without a state of consciousness, involuntary, and heal me, You merciful and merciful God. You alone is our hope in this troubled world, in You alone we put our trust .. Guide me, my God, place my steps on Your path of justice and teach me to follow You with a pure heart .. Amen.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:07

Day 13 - September 4

Psalm 87:4  I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to those who know me; This is Philistia, and Tire, with Ethiopia, was born there.

Peace on you ..
We are witnesses in this world, of what God does for us. God has permitted us to know Him, and gives us gifts, so that others may benefit, and by this Save souls ..
See that when a miracle happened, or something extraordinary, God was glorified. And this is our work, that people become aware of that wonderful God we serve.
People are blind, they do not understand anything about this spiritual world, they ignore it, and by this ignorance they destroy themselves, for all those who do not belong to God will be destroyed. The Apocalypse is precisely the means of Sort all this beautiful world ..
There is not only a benefit in serving God for our future, but it is still the case today in the flesh of His benefits. Those who belong to God have an easier life That those who are slaves of the world, which is ruled by the devil, for God cares for us, as a father cares for his children, and it is better to have God as master than the devil.
There is no lack of those who serve God, there are no tramps among the elect. God gives us a job, in His harvest, then He gives us all that we need to carry out this work, be it Material or spiritual. On the other hand, one can not be a useless or idle worker when we engage with God, it is impossible, and the parable of the talents is there to confirm it ..
The elect have the gift of wanting to save other souls, they are the body of Jesus, and those who do not have this feeling, desire, do not belong to God, they are seduced.
While we ask God for gifts, to do great things, it is important to know and understand that we are committed, and we must keep our commitment, our word given to God, otherwise it is Certain that He will take back from us what He has given us ..
And when you see all these religions that rip off everyone, and all these pastors too, do not want them, because everyone pays what he does, good or bad, without exception of anyone, they do not seduce the elect ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:07

Day 14 - September 5

James 3:6  And the tongue is a fire. The language, a world of iniquity, is established among our members; It defiles the whole body, and inflames the whole course of nature, and is inflamed by Gehenna.

Peace on you ..
We have in ourselves this great threat which is our language, it is one of our worst enemies. With our language we bless, but at the same time we speak badly of another thing or a person. The word tells us to pay attention to what is said, for the angel of the Lord hears what comes out of our mouths.
Wisdom teaches us to reflect on what is said, not to rush to speak or to respond, for when our word has come out of our mouth, it is from the heart that is the source, and we can not No more go back ..
God tells us to do what we said, when we made a vow, we must keep our commitment. Our word must be firm and sure, when we say yes to someone for one thing, the listener Puts his trust in what he has heard, and we are judging on our words. Man judges us on what is said, as God judges us on what is said.
During our engagement with God, we were all fire, all flame, and we said beautiful things, we made beautiful promises. It is important to understand that we spoke to God and to witnesses.
Time passes, and the flame is consumed, and all our fine words and promises have been set aside, we are preoccupied with the things of the world, we expected something else; But they used the blood of Jesus to save our souls, we solicited God, that He might forgive us, and that He would take care of Seeing the difficulties of following God properly, we go astray, and we approach the world, and therefore its rules, because we prefer to follow the crowd, we do not want to be alone .. The rules of the world have More tolerance, whereas God's rules are more difficult to follow. But if one does this in this way, one becomes an enemy of God, for the world is an enemy of God, and for this reason the The ordinances of the world are different from God's ordinances, calendars, dates, festivals, everything is different .. What God teaches us is different from what the world teaches us. I now have to position myself, Or I will go with the world, knowing that it will be for my loss, for the world must be destroyed. Do not forget that religions are of the world, and for this reason their teachings are different from the teachings of God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:08

Day 15 - September 6

Joel 3:3  And they cast the lot upon My people, and gave the young man for a harlot, and sold the girl for wine, and they drank it.

Peace on you..
We are talking here about corruption, as we can see around us where everything is manipulated. So we must be very blind and asleep, to believe that our religion is different. Your religion comes from Israel, in the time of Jesus, which was under Roman rule. And as everyone knows, during the times of occupation, the colonists control everything, and decide everything. It was even seen that at the resurrection of Christ, the Jews paid the guards so that they were lying. And those are the same manipulators, Jews as Romans who placed the books in the Bible, and who made the translations.
Until today, governments use people to do tasks, then get rid of witnesses. This corruption has always existed, and it will always exist, the Men of power who manipulate the people. We saw it again when Jesus was in court, while Pilate asked who they wanted to release, the leaders incited the people to crucify Jesus ..
One can deduce from this a sad conclusion, it is this cowardice of the human being. For fear of dying or of being dismissed, he follows the mass, accepting even to do what displeases him, even accepting to do what the ..
We have two spirits that govern us, the Spirit of God and the spirit of the devil. The spirit of the devil is, of course, the spirit of the world, of religions, of governments, of man, and we have proof of it because what he teaches us is different from what God teaches us.
So what I need to know is that if I follow God, I will come to Him, but if I follow the world, it is for my loss, for the world must be destroyed.
God guarantees me eternal life with Him, while it matters to me that you kill my flesh, I am a spiritual being, momentarily in the flesh. The important thing is not to live well in the flesh, destroying its soul , but to prepare well for the future. How should one prepare one's future? It is by following the teachings of God that He tells us how to reach Him, this teaching is the law I will not change anything of what He says to me, and above all, I will not listen to any Man or any religion that teaches me differently, it would be my loss ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:08

Day 16 - September 7

Nehemiah 8:12  And all the people went out to eat and drink, and to send portions, and to make great rejoicing; For they had understood the words which had been spoken to them.

Peace on you..
Here is a passage that allows us to understand that we can change our way and our way, when we realize that we are in error, and we see that we are in error, when others show you what you are doing for your loss, or when they bring you the proof that what you are doing is incorrect.
The people of God, therefore, those who wish to bear His name, had gone astray, and did what was displeasing to God; and the priests made them understand that he had to return to the ordinances of God, and to forsake their idols. Today we are in this same configuration, where the same people follow the ordinances of the world and their religion rather than follow the ordinances of God.
It is not important that you find yourself alone, without friends, or even that your family abandons you, the important thing is to please God, and we like God when we do His will.
God has given us a law, and rules to follow, and He tells us that we can live that if we follow these rules .. Jesus gives you eternal life, but must we not reject God ?! ..
Look, in the parable of the ten virgins, five are thrown away, because they no longer have the Spirit (the oil), for the Spirit is the One who allows you to know God and do His will. We speak here of baptized people, for the Spirit is given to us during our baptism. It is the same with the parable of the talents, which also represents the Spirit, and we can see that the one who does not do it grow, is thrown into the fire.
This law of God, and His ordinances, are what teach you how to be held to be appreciated by God, and we can see that they are different from what the world teaches us or its religions.
For you my brother, who understood all these things, rejoice today, for you are like the prodigal son who has returned from his errors. And when you came back to the Father's house, He made a feast for you, of what a son has escaped death.
Be joyful my friend, for if you understand now what I say, it is because God forgives your sins, for the others are blind because they do or have done evil and do not repent do not want to change their ways .. The world will be destroyed, and all who follow it ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 17 - September 8

Ezekiel 12:19  And say unto the people of the land, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah, concerning the inhabitants of Jerusalem, in the land of Israel, they shall eat their bread with anxiety, and drink their water with astonishment; Country will be desolate, empty of all that it contains, because of the violence of all those who inhabit it;

Peace on you..
Thus says the Lord Jehovah, concerning the inhabitants of Jerusalem, in the land of Israel. You shall eat your bread with anxiety, and drink water with astonishment, because your land shall be desolate, empty of all that is in it, because of the violence of all that dwell therein;

You follow the ordinances of the world that governs you, you have abandoned God, you tolerate the abominations of religions, it is for this reason that God has turned away His gaze, your prayers do not happen to Him. God does not love him who turns away from Him to worship vain things, wood or stone. You allow vanity to govern you, priests who serve the world and greed, and despite all that you see and know, you do not repent, you continue in this way of ruin .. God has sent us prophets so that we can hear His words, but you kill the prophets ... Then what you want to take the place of God, make him war ?!
Perhaps the reader who reads this passage thinks that you are excused from this prophecy, because it is for those who dwell in Israel, but it is also for you, who says to follow God, the God of Israel, for you you do not want to listen to the prophets that God sends to warn us, you follow religions that come from men and power, and you follow their ordinances, their days, their festivals .. You do not want not to hear the law that God teaches us, you choose what suits you, you defile yourself with abominations, and you think that God takes pleasure in you because you are baptized?
Do not be seduced, the only ones who will be spared are those who do the will of God, they are called the elect. They are those whom the world can not seduce, they teach the law of God (Revelation 1: 6, 5:10, 20: 6).
See that the plagues are already beginning, it is said in Zechariah, that only a small number will remain, they are those who will understand their errors and repent, those who will abandon their vile ways, to replace themselves under the banner of God, and to practice His orders ..
All the others will be destroyed, as will your false prophets, those who reassure you, who make you change God, all your religions. You will strike, but nobody will open you, for you will knock on the wrong door.
The millennium is a new dispensation, it opens up a new world to us, it comes after the destructive apocalypse. But you must understand that this millennium will always be governed by God, the God of Israel, with His laws, God is an invariable God, that means He does not change. So what, you think His teachings were not correct, and that He had to change them? ..
Re-enter my poor friend, return to the spring and refresh yourself, forget your religion which destroys you.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:09

Day 18 - September 9

Ezra 4:12  Let the king know that the Jews who have come up from thee to us, and have come to Jerusalem, build the rebellious and wicked city, and that the walls be finished, and restore the foundations.

Peace on you ..
Indeed, religions are worried about the success of the elect, because we denounce religions, we show them the finger, we expose them. The world, governments, religions are all part of the same team, that of the devil , And it is for this reason, that they can cohabit in all tranquility, that they understand each other ..
The chosen ones are governed by God, and we follow the ordinances of God. We restore what we must do, to save our souls. This practice displeases the enemy, for he loses followers, he sees himself dethroned, sees his day coming, his imprisonment.
The elect are priests, they teach the law of God, and how to practice it in our days, since it is a little different, because death no longer exists.
We are rebuilding Jerusalem, but now we are speaking of spiritual beings, therefore of the heavenly Jerusalem, and our work is propagated by the Spirit of God, not by letter, or words.
Each one of us, each of the elect, is in any geographical location, but we are working for the rebuilding of the temple by the same Spirit. This temple is our body, so how to save our souls, blinded by the World and religions, by the devil, who for years, uses all that he can to destroy the people of God, even God Himself.
God has touched us so that we can know Him and do His will and teach others. The devil and his followers try to stop us, to stop our progress, but we can not fail because we Work for God, and therefore we are under His protection.
The old testament was the shadow of things to come, and it teaches us precisely that the temple will be rebuilt.
The Spirit today circulates through the world, for the elect. It sheds light on what we had difficulty understanding, it shows us the pitfalls that are set up against us, It allows us to see the tricks of governments, Men, religions, who oppose God , And allows us to defeat them, with Jesus.
Each of the elect works with the different gifts that God gives us, but all we do, we do for the community, and even if I do not know what your job is, the Spirit Him, will lead me to do What is right. Each one of us benefits from the work of the other by the Spirit who teaches us all that we must know to become perfect for God. And as the Bible teaches us, thereafter , All will come to us to be taught, for it is in the temple that the priests are, and it is through our mouths that they will know how to do.
Good continuation..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:09

Day 19 - September 10

James 1:12  Blessed is the man that endures temptation; For when he has been made faithful by trial, he will receive the crown of life, which He has promised to those who love Him.

Peace on you ..
It is true that we suffer for different reasons, and that these times are painful to bear. What we must understand by these trials and sufferings is that they are necessary and useful for our spiritual growth. We were taught differently from the teaching of God, and by this fact we took Bad habits, bad reflexes, and although we are adults, we must be disciplined like children, in order to learn and do what is right in the eyes of God.
God disciplines us for our good, because we have asked Him to save our souls. He will continue this discipline until we become perfect beings, able to produce good fruits, to be effective for others, for we must not lose sight of the fact that each of us is prepared for work, Community, for the people of God. This work is given to us according to what we ask of God, and also according to our capacities, and the parable of the talents confirms it to us.
We must rejoice in these afflictions, for they prove to us that God cares for us, and the advantage we derive from it is that we know that whatever the problems and difficulties, we shall emerge victorious from the ordeal, As well as grows .. This knowledge thus allows us not to give up, not to lose confidence, God takes care of us, for our good, today and in the future ..
I speak evidently for the elect, those who do the will of God, who follow His ordinances and His laws, we are those whom God protects.
For religious it is not the same pattern, for it is their religion that takes care of them. Each one is protected by the master he follows. When you change the ordinances of God to follow the ordinances of your religion, which follows the world, then you are under the authority of the world.
The religious, seeing the difficulties of following God in His prescriptions, preferred to follow the world, but I want to point out that this change and this weakness is for your loss. Only the seduction that religions tell you makes you believe that You will be saved, but writing, what God tells us is from a different point of view ..
Blessed are the elect, who are not afraid of difficulties, and who remain faithful to God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 20 - September 11

Osea 13:7  And I will be like a lion to them; Like a leopard, I will watch them on the way.

Peace on you ..
There is a real danger of abandoning God. The believers are seduced by the religions, which offer them an easy life, without constraint or obligation .. One is free, Jesus died for us. That of seduction, you mix everything without trying to understand this spiritual growth that takes place from Eden until now, even until after the millennium.
This is what we need to acquire, an overview of God's plan to save our souls, without losing the thought that God is invariable, He is The same yesterday, today and forever ..
The law that He has given us can not be changed, for it is what makes us understand our mistakes, which we must not do. You reject this law that God gave us, in order to become holy , And you replace it with abominations .. We can eat pork and shrimp, pudding, and all sorts of other abominations, but we forget that it makes us unclean.
Jesus did not come to defile us, he did not come to change the word of God, but to bring it to us, he did not come to contradict God, but to execute what He said to him We saw that when Jesus was on the cross, God turned His eyes away from Him, for precisely he was unclean by our sins.
God is angry, and He will destroy the ungodly and all those who do not want Him. We saw when we came out of Egypt that those who rejected Him died, those who did not want to follow Him, Who preferred the world ..
Religions use Jesus to make you do anything, they even make you change God, they manipulate our souls. But it is the wicked who are seduced by these doctrines, those that do not belong to God, Because they are not seduced by religions, we do not frequent them. The wicked are blind because they do evil (proverb 4: 13-17).

The apocalypse begins already, and it is the believers who will be the first touched, because it is because of them that God is angry ..

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and iniquity of men who possess truth while living in iniquity (Romans 2: 5, Ephesians 5: 6, Colossians 3: 6, Apocalypse 11:18)

Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:10

Day 21 - September 12

Psalm 54:1  O God! Save me by Your name, and do me justice by Your power.

Peace on you ..
This is the cry that we all must have, we the elect, for the world is bent on us, it wants to destroy us. Everything is set up around us, to hide the truth from us, to turn us away from God. It is therefore very difficult to understand what to do and to put it into practice. Only the Spirit that Jesus sends us at our baptism can give us that light necessary to know God and so do His will. It is necessary to keep Him and to make Him grow in us.
The elect are protected by God, for we belong to Him, we are His people, we listen to His voice, and we can not follow another person, and nothing and no one can distract us from God, for we do His will, we Follow His rules, His ordinances, His law, His festivals, His calendar, etc.
We saw in the time of Elijah that Jezebel wanted to kill him, for he was opposed to his rules, to his laws. Today, the scenario is the same, Jezebel is the world, religions, Governments, power ..
The elect are crying out to God, for we are alone against the mass. We know that Jesus is fighting for us, he is the arm of the Lord, but we must implore him by our prayers to act. Be active in our relationship with God against the world, and that is our part.
Our struggle is not physical, but spiritual. We do not fight with weapons, we do not destroy churches, and statues, but we pray that God will take charge of them, for they defile our land , They also defile our spiritual.
Our struggle consists in overcoming the world, the flesh, and it is by the Spirit that we can do it. When I can follow the ordinances of God, then I can conquer the flesh with its lusts, and therefore the world. God has given us this law, to overcome sin. Law is power against sin (1 Corinthians 15:56).
The elect are fighting to glorify the name of God, we do not want to change His name, nor bear the name of another. We are proud to belong to God, to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob The God of Israel, we are Israelites, we neither want nor accept the name of the Romans, nor their laws, nor their calendars, nor their festivals, nor any of them. They are the enemies of God, They want us to change God, they impose their laws upon us, and we have seen this with the councils, notably the council of nicety and the council of laodicea.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:10

Day 22 - September 13

Zechariah 14:12  And this is the plague of which the LORD shall smite all the peoples who have waged war against Jerusalem, their flesh will melt while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will melt in their sockets, And their tongue will melt in their mouth.

Peace on you ..
We need to be with God rather than against God. He must be cleansed in this world to open the millennium, it is the apocalypse. The apocalypse is the punishment of God for the ungodly, That for the Gentiles, be those who refuse God, who prefer to follow the devil, the world ..
So seduction means that all those who claim to be Jesus are part of the people of God, but the reality is not so, for it is not those who say, but rather those who do. The people of God Is the one who does the will of God, follows His ordinances, His festivals, etc. and Jesus confirms it in Matthew 12:50.
This wound that we read in today's verse is none other than the atomic bomb, and it is quite frightening to know that, for this prophecy speaks in our days. It must make us reflect on our behavior, as well as where we stand, and the teacher we choose to serve.
There are several groups that will be destroyed, those who make physical war against the people of God, but also those who do not want to comply with God's demands, religions, for they rise against the people of God, As well as against God, wishing to impose their ways and misleading the people of God. One must not lose sight of the fact that physical things and spiritual things follow one another at the same time. There is Jerusalem The city which is constantly attacked by the world, but there is also the heavenly Jerusalem which is also attacked by the world ..
Only the dead have no reaction, but for a living being, there is always a possibility of changing one's path, coming back from a wrong path or changing one's attitude.
The Spirit constantly alerts us to the twists of religions, the world, etc., and not to follow them, and it is for this reason that God asks us to withdraw from them, to separate. (Isaiah 26:20).
We are lucky compared to many people in this world is that we have the word of God, and even if it is somewhat manipulated, the essential thing remains so that we understand the things that were and that Must be, and this knowledge allows us not to be caught unprepared.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:11

Day 23 - September 14

John 10:33  The Jews answered him, We do not stone you for a good work, but for blasphemy; And because you, being a man, make yourself God.

Peace on you ..
There was such ignorance for the people of God, and this veil which prevented them from seeing was due to their wickedness (Proverb 4:16). But we must not believe that we are different, because today believers Are just as veiled, they follow religions, without even understanding the word of God. In fact, believers in these contexts speak well of titles, for in reality the people of God know God and follow the ordinances Of God, and when Jesus was there, the people of God believed in Jesus and followed him ..
We see in the old covenant that sin is often punished with death. Those people who like to shed blood must pay for this shed blood, for the sixth commandment says: You shall not kill.
Then there was this sentence to teach us how to become obedient, but we should have solicited God to know how to handle this contradictory situation. How can I kill if I do not have to kill? To dismiss a poisoned member of the community, without raising a hand on him. Completely feasible, because today, it is the same sentences of death, but it is God who manages them, it is Him Who gives us life and who takes it back, as He wishes, we do not intervene physically on a man.
It is this difference that Jesus brings us, he has conquered death, with him, we no longer kill, and so will the millennium and the millennium.
The word tells us in Psalm 91, as well as in other places, that the world would collapse around me, that under my feet, the earth remains firm.
The sons of God, therefore the elect, are protected by God, for they do His will. It is the wicked who are destroyed, and the apocalypse begins already for them, punishment has already begun. We see them being destroyed and killed around us and everywhere, tsunamis, bombs, murders, earthquakes, whatever you want .. It is not rejoicing, but God does not want to destroy, Impurity in His world, and therefore there is a sorting among men to remove the weeds from the good ones. The apocalypse will destroy practically everyone, but we have the choice in our walk, follow God who brings us into His heaven Or follow the world that is being destroyed. Do not forget that religions come from the world, from men of power, they make you depart from God, they have changed His laws, and impose new ones on you. Take care especially of what you do and who you fallow, for when death knocks at your door, it is too late to repress it.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:11

Day 24 - September 15

Ruth 2:12   Let the LORD reward your work, and let your wages be whole from the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to shelter you.

Peace on you ..
Amen, thank you Lord .. Jesus tells us that he who has followed him and has left everything for him will not lack anything now or forever. It is true that in order to believe such words we must Have faith in God, who guarantees us a place in His heaven if we follow Him and keep His commandments.
We, the elect, have this faith in God, and we believe that when He says something, then the thing happens. But above all we must not confuse, follow God or follow the world, or religions, For the word believer remains the same, but not the master. The word believer does not necessarily integrate God.
Today the blessing comes on those who have placed their trust in the God of Israel .. So we will not talk about those who put their trust in the gods of the Romans, or anyone else. You make short searches, then you will find that your religions of Christian, comes to you of the Romans, of Caesar, and its laws were instituted towards the years 300, during councils, of nicaea, laodicea, etc. Reading them, you will see the changes they have made against the word of God .. You can believe me that it is not the same thing, nor the same God, nor anything in common .. I followed your very Until the day when God gave me His light, and seeing my errors, I have changed my course, for I desire to follow God, because He guarantees my salvation.
Religions can not guarantee you, and the proof that I can give you is that they are all different, even when they bear the same name. They are such that you will choose one because That it satisfies your flesh, but everybody knows that the flesh does not enter heaven, it is reserved for the Spirit. We must therefore occupy ourselves in making the Spirit grow, and this growth can not Intervene only if one follows the commandments and ordinances of God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 25 - September 16

2 chronicles 17:9  And they taught in Judah, having with them the book of the law of the LORD; And they went round about all the cities of Judah, and taught among the people.

Peace on you..
What is the law? Religions have abolished the law, and their followers follow, without understanding what they have abolished and why, and without understanding the danger to which they expose themselves.
Already, one must understand that there is the law and the ordinances of the law.
The law is the ten commandments, they are written with the finger of God (Ex. 31:18), they can never be changed.
Then we have the ordinances of the law, or we might say again, precepts, that is what God teaches His people. These precepts of law teach us what we can do, we must not do, these are the rules of a conduct to be followed, if we wish to please God. We find these same rules, in our homes, or in our country. Each community must establish rules for its proper functioning.
In these precepts of God, we found there sacrifices made for God, as well as other physical ordinances, such as circumcision, incense, proposal loaves, etc.
At the sacrifice of Jesus we read and understood that he destroyed death more than he gave us a spiritual birth. Therefore, since his sacrifice, we can no longer include death as a sentence during the the ordinances of the law, as for adultery, and all that appeareth to a physical ordinance, circumcision is now of the heart (Jeremiah 4: 4; Deuteronomy 30: 6), the beard or perfumes that are the prayers of the saints (Revelation 5: 8).
The rest of these ordinances, as I said, teach us a course of action to follow, such as not to look at the nudity of a relative, not to disguise oneself, to help others, not to steal, to lie, etc. the ordinances were given to us by God for His people, to teach us how to behave towards others. They teach us still, what we can eat, and the festivals that God asks us to do, to remind us of an event, or simply to rejoice.
It is inconceivable that you change these ordinances of God to follow the ordinances of the world or of your religion which are the same. You must understand that these changes do not come from Jesus but from your religion, during the councils towards the year 350 (councils of nicaea and laodicea, for the principal ones). By following the ordinances of the world or your religion, you place yourself under their authority, and by this fact you take the mark of the beast, 666, this mark is when you follow the Man ..
Then when you follow God, you will be marked with His seal, and this seal guarantees you eternal life, as well as the blessings of God for His people, those who follow Him and do His will.
Do not be seduced by my friend's lies, react, there is a real danger to follow the world, because it must be destroyed ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:12

Day 26 - September 17

Lamentations 3:25  The LORD is good for those who expect Him, for the soul that seeks Him.

Peace on you ..
There is this blessing reserved for the elect. The elect are those who do the will of God, they follow Him, follow His ordinances and do His will. The nations do the same thing, but with their religion or their government, they belong to the world.
The elect know that everything we ask or expect must come from God, and we can verify the source of it, when what we receive is in harmony with the ordinances of God.
We do not expect anything from the world, because the calendars and the feasts of the world are not in harmony with those of God, and therefore it poses a problem for our schedules. The elect are separated from the world by this fact , They can devote themselves fully to God, and do what it is necessary to do, in real time, like following His feasts or observing His days and prescriptions.
The chosen ones work for God, therefore for His people, each one has gifts that he has to put at the service of others, it is the edification. One building can be assembled only to several, each bringing its specialty, its Skills, and all managed by the prime contractor.
We expect God, because we know all this, and only God can handle this difficult situation. It is then out of the question to think that an employer of the world can understand and have compassion on your faith, to give you the Days you need to honor your God.
When you have proved to God your determination to follow Him, to do as He tells you to do, then He will give you all that you need to carry out your work, and you, Worry, or despair, for everything is the work of God and everything is under His control.
This parable of the talents is precisely this situation. God gives us something to do, a little thing is test. Then, seeing the results obtained, He will manage accordingly, and always for our good and our happiness, Because a worker works better when he is happy, and it is not forgetting that He will give us much more of what we asked Him .. He had entrusted to him five talents to manage, to test us, in the final, He gave us ten cities,..
Wait quietly, everything concurs for the good of the one who loves God (Romans 8:28).., and to love God is to keep His commandments (1 John 5: 2, 3).
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:12

Day 27 - September 18

Proverb 10:30  The righteous shall never be shaken, but the wicked shall not dwell in the land.

Peace on you ..
We know by word that God makes a place in this world for His people, but also that He is preparing another world for Him.
The old covenant was the shadow of things to come, and so she teaches me that when Joshua brought the people of God into Israel, God destroyed the nations that were there to make His people dwell there.
We see today that God is destroying the nations around us, for He is preparing us the millennium, and during this millennium those who do not belong to God can not enter it. God now places us in various Places, to make us possess the land, and warns us well, to keep and to practice all His commandments which He has commanded us.
It must be remembered that the elect are priests, they are therefore those who teach the law and the ordinances of God. They are in some ways the masters of school, except that in this case we teach how to behave amongst ourselves, as God hears it, for He destroys the nations because of their abominations (Leviticus 18: 24-30) ..
The righteous is the one who practices the ordinances of God, does His will, and keeps the commandments of God (John 15:10).
The wicked is the reverse, he does not follow God, neither keeps His commandments, nothing, he is a religious, he keeps the principles of his religion or of the world. The wicked are those who refuse to To submit to God, and at the same time they refuse God.
All our Bible teaches us this difference between the two, the righteous and the wicked, and it teaches us at the same time their outcome.

Proverbs 4:16  For they would not sleep if they had not done evil, and sleep would be taken away from them if they had not stumbled someone;

Religions use seduction with you .. They make you believe that you are saved, they show you a verse, and that is enough for you. But I must not believe a verse, I must believe what the history of the people of God teaches me, therefore what God teaches me, for He is the only one who will decide the sentence ..
The elect can not be seduced by the world or by anything, for they do the will of God, they follow His ordinances, they keep His commandments. By doing this, we have the guarantee of God, He has told us That He would protect us.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 28 - September 19

Genesis 49:24  But his bow is firm, and the arms of his hands are supple by the hands of the mighty of Jacob.

Peace on you ..
We see the blessings of being consecrated to God, He takes care of us. Joseph was set apart, he was not with others, and whatever temptations and trials he was, he kept his eyes fixed On God, knowing that it is He who controls and manages everything ..
We know that we have to endure trials, God tests us to evaluate us. God knows and knows what we have in our hearts, this evaluation is for us, it allows us to know with certainty what we are capable of and how much faith we have. By knowing ourselves, we can adjust our requests And our needs, for we must not lose sight of the fact that we are like at school, we are preparing for our future. Knowing our weaknesses, we can precisely ask God for strength where we lack it. The purpose is to be useful in the work of God, for His people. God gives us each, different gifts, for the growth of the body, be it spiritual or physical.
We saw the result of the trials of Joseph, he left the little shepherd, stranger, to arrive at the place of the right arm of the king, he had all powers ..
We are Joseph, David, Levi, for we are elect, and we are one. We have seen, in many passages, that one could often read that Israel rose as one man , And we are Israel, Jesus is the head, and we are the body, the limbs. All these blessings that we read are actually for us, the elect, and they are to our attention, for us, Is us to take them ..
We have the same temptations as others in this world, but with the difference that we belong to God. The others belong to the world or to its religions, so the result is different. The elect know that on arrival, They will enter the millennium, whereas those of the world are blind, they do not have their entrance, they will be destroyed, because they do not want to follow the rules of God, they prefer to follow those of the world.
Change your ways my friend, do not let yourself be seduced ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:13

Day 29 - September 20

1 Kings 5:15  And Solomon had seventy thousand men that bore burdens, and eighty thousand that cut the stone upon the mountain,

Peace on you ..
The king has workers who do the work, it is manpower. We are kings, for we are a people that rises as one man. God tells us that He takes care of us, that we have nothing to fear, that He manages our situation, Details. Our part is to do as He asks us to do, to follow His laws and ordinances, without making concessions to the world and religions.
We have seen that God commanded us not to follow the ways of the world, for He was about to destroy them because of their abominations. They were to destroy their statues and their asheres. Today there is no difference, we must destroy them, for they are a ruin for our country and for our salvation, but with the difference that we will not do it physically but through prayer . We must mobilize ourselves in prayer, to destroy all these abominations imposed on us by religions, they are the cause of all our misfortunes.
We, the elect, rebuild the temple of God, destroyed by sin, and it is these concessions that we have tolerated to the world and its religions, which has destroyed us, which closes us the access to heaven, for we do not Must not lose sight of the fact that we are the living temple of God.
God has set us apart, precisely to teach us what to do and how to do it. By destroying the teachings of the world, to make way for those of God, I rebuild the temple, and each of us Same thing, whatever the geographical position in which we are, and thus we weaken religions.
The elect are kings, and the world is at our service. We have seen that on our departure from Egypt the elected officials taxed the Egyptians, and today the situation is no different, the world works for us. And in every detail, it contributes to my well-being , He brings me what I need, not of his own will, but because God wants it so .. I will not thank the world for all that, for it acts without understanding, the world would actually want me Destroy, just like the devil who wanted to kill Jesus, actually raised him .. Everything concurs for the good of him who loves God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:13

Day 30 - September 21

Psalm 88:14  O LORD! Why hast thou rejected my soul, and hidest thou me?

Peace on you..
There is no smoke without fire. We have seen that God is departing from us because of our sin. God has given us a law and ordinances, they are set up to teach us this that we must do, how to please God. It is therefore possible to know the reason of our problem, it will be by comparing these ordinances of God with our way of doing or our conduct.
One can be in an exceptional case, like that of Job. This is the test to test our faith, and we have seen that the past trial, God gave Job double what it had lost.
Jesus has explained to us some parables, and they enable us to show the different outcomes due to our conduct. We have a considerable advantage over the people of the old covenant, but our judgment will also be accordingly no more excuses for our misdeeds, and it is without counting that we made use of the sacrifice of Jesus.
All that is going on is to sort out the tares of the corn. Everyone says fine words, but how can I know the sincerity of it, if I do not put you to the test?
Everything that happens around us is centered on the elect. God seeks true worshipers, they are the only ones who can pass this narrow gate. The power of these people is Jesus, who is fighting at our the ordinances of God. The ordinances of God are different from the ordinances of the world, and one can only succeed in conquering if one follows the commandments of God. Jesus will not be your ally, if you do not follow the ordinances of God. He is the strength of the elect, he does not work for the world but for God.
It is like an army, and when one commits, one must respect the nation, or the king, and it is imperative that one follows its rules, otherwise one will not be accepted. be wary of those religions which make you change God, who make you follow other rules, because in fact they are there to seduce you and destroy you .. It is not too late to understand and correct his errors.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 31 - September 22

2 Samuel 24:12  Go, and speak unto David, Thus saith the LORD, I command thee one of these three things; Choose one, and I will make it to you.

Peace on you ..
Personally, I take this verse in this sentence, not in the context of the story. So this is not a punishment I expect, but as David says, I answer to God, Qu It is done according to Your will, for all things.
I will let the Spirit guide me on what God imposes on me, our expectations being different. I know that God is now blessing His people, but He will send us our blessing according to a well defined plan for a very specific reason, And that is why I leave it to God to manage.
He imposes on me a condition to give me what I want. I will then ask Him what condition He imposes upon me, and above all we must be well aware of what will be said, for when We commit ourselves to God, we must respect our commitment. It is a certain fact that if you ask God to take care of orphans, and God gives you everything you need to succeed, Instead of looking after the orphans, you buy yourself from vanity, then God will take from you all that He had given you, and even more, as we have seen with the one who had received a talent. One can not laugh at God, nor deceive him, the only ones deceived is ourselves.
God tested us with a small gift, and we solicited Him for a larger project. God gives us all that we ask of Him, on one condition however, is that what He gives us be used for His people, for edification, for His testimony and His glory. We have seen that the priest Took advantage of the offerings, but it was consecrated to God and His people. We will have all we need, and we will profit from a well-being and the protection of God. Glory of God, and there is no question that I glorify vanity or the world.
Even if I own a lot, I will not be able to drive in a new car extremely expensive, because it is useless, a simple car in good condition is enough for me. I can not either have a super yacht or chains In gold, or diamond rings, for all this will bring me nothing but wickedness, and none of this is necessary to me. If I possess in abundance, it is to be able to give more.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:14

Day 1 - September 23

Job 13:8  Will you accept His person? Will you plead for God?

Peace on you..
One should not always take the verse in its context as it appears in the chapter, but rather the verse in itself, of what it lets understand.
The meditation of the day being if one chooses God or the world, the two teachings, the two armies being different. One must position oneself when one engages with God, when one is baptized .. Baptism is the commitment Of a good conscience towards God. But one must not reason with what one has learned from this world, but with what God teaches and commends to His people, and His teachings are the Torah, the law. He tells us that this law will make us live .. Not by animal sacrifices, which are abolished since that of Jesus, but because it teaches us how to behave well between ourselves and towards others.
God has given us this law, to teach us what it is good to do or not. By comparing His teachings, we will see that they are different from the teachings of the world, or from what has been learned until This difference is that the world lies under the power of the evil one, it is the devil who manages this world, and for this reason we live in sin, and it is for this reason that It took Jesus' sacrifice to free us from our servitude of this sin.
The chosen ones accept the person of God, for we belong to God, our heart belongs to him, and we can see that the religious or the people of the world do not place God in the first position, family, work, material , Flesh, etc., many things have priority in their hearts. They have created a tolerant God, who understands, who has no rigor, who forgives, etc. It is no longer God who fixes The rules, which tells us how to reach Him, but it is they who impose on God their conditions. It is no longer God who is God, but they become master on board, they want to take the place of God. It seems to me that I have already seen this scenario, is it not the devil in heaven who wants to dethrone God, and does not this war extend to us?
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:14

Day 2 - September 24

Isaiah 39:1  At that time Merodach Baladan the son of Baladan king of Babylon sent a letter and a present to Hezekiah. But he had learned that he had been sick, and that he had recovered.

Hezekiah or Hizkiah = the Lord is my strength

Peace on you..
This is good news for you who are part of the people of God and have your expectation in Him, for we can see that God has finally healed us.
It's been a while now that we wait to be relieved, because what we were doing until now was nothing but learning.
One must be wary of the enemy, who uses all sorts of tricks to seduce us and weaken us. Reading this chapter of Isaiah, you will be able to understand why and how.
God has prepared us for months for that moment, so that we can discern the different paths that stand before us. The key to our success is to keep the commandments of God and His ordinances, and as He would tell us, to keep them aside neither to the right nor to the left, and this to prosper.
We are now entering a new period, because we have rebuilt the temple. Not that it is finished, but the foundations are laid, and one can see its structure. Remember, the foundations are the apostles, therefore Jesus, and his sacrifice, and the doors to enter there are the twelve Tributes of Israel, so be the law .. We will now prepare for the millennium, people will flock to us to hear the word, and how to do well. We are priests, and we teach the law, how to behave between us and with those outside.
We are the chosen ones, a people separated from the world, who follows the ordinances of God, and this is what testifies that we are different from the religious, being taught of their religion, they act like the world, follow its festivals, etc. ..
I want to emphasize an important subject. We can teach the world, witness God, help them, give, etc., but when we get together to worship God, the people of the world can not be with us, The Holy Communion or all the holy meetings of God, the festivals, etc., the religious being, of course, like the people of the world.
We must make the difference between bringing salvation to the outside and worshiping our God. When we worship our God, we are among the elect, and nothing between us, for we would bring unclean things to our table, the world or The religious, eating all kinds of impurities, and not respecting the rules of God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:15

Day 3 - September 25

John 12:36  While you have the light, believe in the light, that ye may be sons of light. Jesus said these things, and going away he hid himself from them.

Peace on you..
The elect are the light of the world, they are selected by God, and they work for God .. They are like the commanders of an army, they teach the laws and the rules to be followed ..
We must understand this difference between God and the world, religions being part of the world, because they follow the precepts of the world, and they are created by Men of the world, the rich, the Men of power ..
Only the seduction of the enemy lets you think that you will be saved, but one thing is certain, if we do not follow the ordinances of God, we cannot reach Him .. God warns us not to follow someone. 'one who would like to turn you away from Him, and the Old Testament, which is a shadow of things to come, teaches us the error of not following God .. All the problems and misery that our straying brings to us ..
Ecclesiastes teaches us that there is nothing new, that everything is renewed. Today, the situation is no different compared to the time of Jesus or Jeremiah, the religious not accepting to follow God , and urging the people to stand up against God, because when you follow them, you follow the world, and the world is the enemy of God, it is ruled by the devil. We must know that in the end, the devil and death will be destroyed, with all its followers .. We are lucky to be able to read and understand the word of God, only fools do not receive instruction ..
Take the light while it shines on you, take the opportunity to see what was hidden, and come back from your confusion, it is not too late to save your soul ..
Do not be seduced by religions, they are enemies of God. Christians do not follow God, but they follow the Emperor Constantine and the Councils, the Romans, they have imposed a way of doing and understanding on us, they make us worship another God, they impose their own laws on us.
We are lucky to be able to trace our history, as well as the sources .. While we will present ourselves before God, we will have no excuse for our poor workmanship ..
Good meditation.

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 25 Sep - 10:10, édité 1 fois
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:15

Day 4 - September 26

Malachi 4:3  And ye shall trample the wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I will do, saith the LORD of hosts.

Peace on you..
There is a state of mind to understand, in being separated from nations and what they do, their practices, their beliefs, etc.
God has chosen a people, separating them from the nations, giving it a name, a law, a way of acting, and if we linger on this law and these ordinances that God gives us, Difference from what we learned from the world.
God teaches us His rules, and His rules allow us to become holy, but not with our understanding of the word, but with the understanding of God. It may be remarked that if we ask a person in the world how he sees himself , He will reply that he is a good person, etc., when God gives him the name of villain, and that if he does not change his ways of doing, He will destroy it.
God tells us not to imitate the nations, for they will be destroyed because of their abominable practices, not to tolerate them in our country, not to spare them. The people of the nations eat anything, worship statues And are defiled by all sorts of things, and we have seen it with Sodom and Gomorrah, which were representative of what would be, the old testament being the shadow of things to come. They are cancer in our country, they Destroy our country. So I certainly will not kill them, but I will pray to God that He takes them away from the earth that He gives me to manage, God says He fights for us.
You ought to understand and analyze your ways, for under the cover of a religion you practice almost the same things. If then your religion came from God, it would teach the ordinances of God. From the moment when these ordinances are different, then the master is also different. Do not let yourself be seduced by the ease, for it will be your loss.
See what the verse of today tells us, that the elect will trample the wicked, and who are the wicked, if not those who do not follow God. To follow God is not an action of the mouth, with beautiful But it is to follow Him in spirit and truth, as He tells you to do, then you obey.
Look at the definition of the bible on the wicked:

Psalm 119:53 A fierce indignation seized me because of the wicked who forsake thy law.

It will be added, Proverbs 4:13-17 ; Isaiah 30:9 ; Isaiah 55:7
Religions come from the world, they are against the elect.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 5 - September 27

Jonas 3:
1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah a second time, saying,
2 Arise, go to Nineveh, the great city, and cry unto him according to the cry which I will speak unto thee.

Jonas = a dove

Peace on you..
Jonah is the one with the Spirit, for the dove represents the Spirit.
God gives us of His Spirit, that we may teach others, but also that we may preach others, for the world is in danger. People think they are safe from danger, because they are in a religion, or because they think they are good people. The reality is very different, because all those who do not follow God must be destroyed. The Apocalypse is this cleansing of stain in Men, as it was done at Sodom and Gomorrah. We must not lose sight of the fact that the Old Testament was the shadow of things to come. This old testament teaches us about our different situations in relation to God.
Certainly Jesus is the one who leads us into the promised land, but Jesus does not make us change God. Your religions seduce you with a Jesus and a God who are sullied by the misdeeds of the world, who accept and tolerate the ordinances of the world, who accept to be manipulated by the world.
But how can you be seduced in this way? How can a God who does not change, who is the same, change?
There is a contradiction that is difficult to understand.
God has given us a law and ordinances, in order to become holy. If you do not follow these laws which God gives you, you can not in any case become holy, especially if you change them in favor of your flesh, for we know that the flesh is an enemy of God. These laws that God gives us are precisely to defeat the flesh, its desires, its lusts, etc., with the help of Jesus.
God does not want your death, He prefers that you repent and live, that you abandon this evil way, but you can not hold the world with one hand and keep God together. You must position yourself for one or the other, and hold fast your commitment, knowing that in the end God will be the victor.
My friend, do some research, and you will find that we are manipulated by the men of power, they control everything and lead you where they want you to be, and this destination is surely not with God. The world is run by the devil, he is the enemy of God, if you follow the world, then you are dead.
Do not lower your arms, for God gives us strength to defeat this world.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:16

Day 6 - September 28

Joshua 1:11  Go through the midst of the camp, and command the people, saying, Get ready provisions, for in three days you shall pass over this Jordan to take possession of the land which the LORD your God gives you to possess it .

Peace on you..
This is good news that we have been waiting for some time now .. We have just passed a period of learning, but also of tests. God was preparing us to entrust us with a more important mission, the parable of the talents. The role of the elect is to know the law of God in order to teach it, to save souls, but also to recover those who were lost.
We have seen that God does not unite us in one place, but that He positions us in different geographical points. He does this, for we are little to know Him and have His Spirit, so we must be separated in order to touch a maximum. Most people and believers do not have the Spirit of God, they follow the ordinances of the world, or their religion, and our job is to prevent them, but also to prepare our millennium, for during the millennium we will be the priests .. The world will come to us to know the law of God , to hear His words and to know how to behave well, what to do, etc., we will be the managers of the world, we will teach the world .. God confides the world to His elect during the millennium and we already begin our work, on a smaller scale.
The word tells us that we will teach our children, and that we will possess the land, to be careful to follow His law, not to depart from it, to destroy all the abominations of the land, idols and others, not to imitate their practices, etc., because it is because of all this that God destroys the nations. Then it must be emphasized that I will not go and destroy their churches and their statues, but I will pray to God on this subject, and Him will take care of it ..
My friend, the elect are the servants of God, we have no feelings for the devil or for the world, or for religions, or for those who despise God. Do not let yourself be seduced by words, love, tolerance, compassion, etc., because religions use these words to distract you from God, so much so that you no longer follow what God tells you, but that you follow religions, and they come from men. They teach their own laws, different from those of God, they make you follow a calendar and festivals, different from those of God, and you can have proof by reading the councils, you will be able to read all their changes and machinations. .
Good continuation and be strong, and above all, do not let yourself be seduced and give no entrance to the devil ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:16

Day 7 - September 29

Esther 8:7  And king Ahasuerus said to Esther the queen, and to Mordecai the Jew, Behold, I gave Esther the house of Haman; And he was hanged in the wood because he stretched out his hand against the Jews.

Peace on you..
We see in this passage that God protects His people, but He also gives them what belongs to their enemies. The apocalypse tells us that God will destroy the nations and that we will dwell in what we have not built, We will eat what we have not planted. The reason for this is that the elect are priests, they teach the law, and the priests have no share in the inheritance, but they have Cities in a legacy ..
The priests are nourished by the people, and this is why the people pay their tithes. This tithing is used to nourish the priests, but also to help the poorest. The priests, therefore, administer the offerings to God, According to the needs of each one. The work of the priests is to take care of the people of God.
Religions, nations, the whole world are against God and His people, they believe that they can destroy God and take His place, but all this is only blindness and seduction, for the Bible teaches us that the devil will be Destroyed in the end, and the world will belong to God and His people.
We see that everything is set up to lead us astray, calendars, feasts, days, everything is trafficked and manipulated, but what we must understand is that the elect can not be seduced, Lost, destroyed, or anything at all .. God sealed us to conquer, and also to transmit. We are the light of the world, but a light that can not be extinguished.
My friend, my brother, whatever may be your situation, you must keep your eyes fixed on God, observe His ordinances and not mislead you, and when you are ready and useful, God will give you a job to do. He will test you initially with little things, then as you grow, you will receive more important things to accomplish and manage .. It is the parable of the talents, Jesus told us So that we understand the different issues ..
Good continuation and good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:17

Day 8 - September 30

1 Samuel 8:19  And the people refused to hear Samuel's voice; And they said, No, but there shall be a king over us,

Peace on you..
We see with sadness the same things and the same events that are repeated unceasingly, as the ecclesiast tells us. From the beginning of history, between God and man, we see this refusal to obey God, How man stands before God, wishing to impose on him his carnal desires, his defects.
I want you to understand this difference between the elect and the religious, for your salvation is at stake. Religions make you believe beautiful things, tell you beautiful words, comfort you when your obligations to God, they flatter your flesh. We must not do too much research to see this manipulation of religions. In all times we have seen that power manipulates the people. It is power, or the men of power, who impose their ways upon you, to do or to think, and you can not stand up against power without losing your life.
Already as a proof, we have the soldiers who were manipulated when at the resurrection of Christ, you will say that ... and then we have the councils which were instituted after the death of Jesus by the Romans, who imposed the people to follow Their ways and their beliefs, otherwise you were anathema (publicly exposed to the curse by the ecclesiastical authority), and then they burned you or threw you to the lions, you were a demon, and it is the same for the Jews, We have seen that they incited the people to crucify Jesus.
In fact, you use the name of God, or His son, but you are not with God, you are with the world, and the world listens to you. This is the first commandment, you will not pronounce the name of God in vain. There is a real danger in following the world, for in spite of appearance it will be destroyed. The world is not sovereign, it is a pawn that God uses for His purposes.
The elect, as for them, follow the ordinances of God. We belong to God, and we know that God protects us, and whatever happens to us, we have the certainty of reaching Him.
It is faith that He has given us, a faith that we do not want to remain on this earth in this world, in this flesh, for we know that a better world awaits us, and even if our flesh is destroyed , God will raise us to bring us into His world. This faith is acquired and grows when we follow the ordinances of God. To please God is our first concern, and we can only please God when we obey Him.
We all have the choice, to engage with God to save our souls, or to follow the world for our loss. But one thing is certain, we can not follow the two masters at the same time, we must position ourselves with one or the other ..
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 09 - september   Verses 09 - september Empty

Verses 09 - september
Page 1 sur 1