ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Verses 11 - november

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 11 - november Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 13 Fév - 14:42

Day 10 – November 1

2 Thessalonians 3:7 For you know yourselves how you must imitate us; because we have not walked in the disorder among you,

Peace be on you ..
The elect are a choice of God. It teaches us, protects us, prepares us, we work in His company. We teach His law and His ordinances, His feasts, etc .., we teach what we must do to please Him.
Religions are the same, except that they belong to the world, and that is why their teachings are different. We can see that if we want to teach the word of God officially in this world, we must go through a religion, it must be sponsored by a religion, and if we do not adhere to their rules, so we can not have it pastor degree ..
It is the same with God, if we do not follow his orders, then we can not teach, he will not give us His Spirit, or rather he Us withdraw because we have received the at baptism .. the Spirit can remain in us, that if we follow God's commandments and His ordinances. They are those that allow us not only to keep the Spirit, but also the grow, this is the parable of the talents ..
I Zorobabel, who is appointed by God to rebuild his temple, so to restore order with our obligations to God, who were somewhat modified by religions and men, and by the sacrifice of Jesus, view since we no longer kill, death has no more power ..
Everyone has the right to choose whom he will serve, but one must know that only one who follows God will not only receive His protection, but also to enter His kingdom, and follow God, is to be baptized in Christ Jesus, most keep the commandments of God ..
It is important to understand the deception of the religions, which are set by the world and men, and this for our loss. Seduction will make you believe fine words and flatter you in all your abominations, but following a religion, you run to your ruin, since none of them respects the ordinances of God, but that God the boss, nothing nor anyone else ..
God separated us from the world, so that we could practice his orders, because if you work for the world, then you will have problems when the festivals and days that God asks us to respect .. All elected working on their account, and work for God. God said said would take care of us, and our faith that we have confidence that He will keep His word and He will provide for our needs, there is no reason to doubt. So we will have tests to precisely test our faith, to test our faith in God. But if you want to honor God, you have to follow his orders without questioning, without fear of any lack, without making concessions. He must have the first place, not your wife, not your job, not your children, nothing, everything has to be grafted on God, and God will take care of you. He made us kings and princes, priests, and there is no beggar among these people ..
Good meditation ..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:41

Day 11 – November 2

1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are open to their prayers; but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

Peace be on you ..
Who is right and who is wrong? .. Everyone will reply that it is a human right, but we should compare what we taught the word when the definition and understanding of the word. Ezekiel 18 speaks precisely and explains who are the righteous and who are the ones that hurt ..
Do not be seduced by your religion that tells you that you're a good person, that flattery comes from a man who unfortunately can not lengthen or shorten your lifetime.
It is important to scrutinize the word of God for definitions of words, and you will find that this is not what you do. We can not make excuses when our workmanship. God gives us a path to follow orders, festivals, days and a law to respect and put into practice, there is nothing to change, it would change masters.
If you do what God tells you, you will do part of his army, but if you follow the prescriptions of religion, coming from the world of men, then you will be engaged with the beast .. The enemies of God change His words, to mislead you, they close you access to heaven .. These religions are to satisfy your flesh, and that is why they are all different, but none follows the ordinances of God ..
My friend, another is the speaker and the other is the one who acts. These are not words that will make you enter heaven, nor the rhetoric, but a covenant with God, to follow what He tells you to do. Religious insult God because they want God to submit their workmanship, their desires, their flesh .. You change His laws, you impose to God that which displeases Him, and Him you impose your salvation .. But it is impossible, how can we believe such reasoning ?? .. only the blind can believe that a stone is a diamond ..
Apocalypse is a way, and look around you all these disasters, these problems of all kinds. It is already beginning, for those who use the name of God and Jesus, then it will eventually pagans. Christians are created by Rome, idolaters, they have nothing to do with God, and it is not Jesus who came to abolish the old covenant, or the word of God, but it is the Emperor Constantine during the councils, to 350 years .. It is very easy to check with internet ..
Change your ways my friend, it is not too late to do ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:41

Day 12 – November 3

Ecclesiastes 5:13 There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, riches are preserved for their masters to their detriment,

Peace be on you ..
We must carefully analyze what is happening around us and from which comes the source, without which we can not overcome this flesh that makes us harm. Babylon created money to divide us, everything around us is limited, and it will be very difficult to untie this chain, yet will the have to, otherwise I'm afraid the heaven we will be closed ..
Tithing is set up, precisely when we test what we can do, it also allows us to analyze ourselves, to see what we have in the heart, for another is what is left is this sound and other we have inside ..
We must not forget that God gives, but also gives the enemy, and we have seen when Jesus was in the wilderness, tempted .. By cons, God is sovereign, and nothing can happen without His permission and the best example is that of Job ..
Tithing is used to help those in need. Initially the brothers but also those who are outside, so it's a testimony to them.
One must consider that money is a drug, therefore it must be used sparingly, should not put his heart. We need money to do any work, so we ask God to give us what we needed to accomplish this work we want, of course after having referred to God, whether he is in accordance with His plan ..
When God gives us to do this work, we must keep our commitments, otherwise we will take God what He had given ..
If you want for example take care of orphans, you do not ask God billions of dollars to buy a house to house, but you ask of God needed to take care of these children .. When you God will, it is out of question you dressing children in a ghetto and you, that you satisfasses thy vanity, with a big new car, and a beautiful villa .. we must also be careful that your hand does not close for unhappy, be careful that you do not mayest be stingy and selfish. So you'll have duties towards the poor, and if you want your commitments, then God will make you prosper ..
God loves justice and if we want to please God, we must do His justice. Look around you, countries, or individuals, are very rich, too surely, while others starve. Is this not an injustice? .. People have several houses, empty and unoccupied most of the year, I know that the villas, and dwell there for two weeks every four or five years, while people are sleeping outside, they are made to throw their apartment. Is this not an injustice? .. We do not need to have several residences, especially if they are not used ..
The world is run by the devil, and that is why we see all this evil around us. The Apocalypse is coming to bring order in this mess .. The Millennium will be open for those who follow God with a pure and sincere heart, but it will be closed for others. Look what Jude said, the wicked will be destroyed because they did not believe they would not do what God advised us they preferred to follow the world religions in part ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 13 - November 4

1 Chronicles 16:11  Seek the LORD and His strength: seek His face,

Peace be on you ..
There is strength to be with God, and it is renewed every moment, every day. Every day in our prayers, we ask God to strengthen us, to protect us and fight for us, and in order to be able to stand against the world, and he will send Jesus to us, it is the Lord's arms fighting it for us ..
Sin is what separates us from God, and unfortunately we sin much, and often without realizing it, and that's why we are weak and we need every moment to renew our demands.
Another reason to seek God at every moment is to strengthen us in our growth. We know that we have become spiritual beings, newborns, which implies that we have become babies. So it's true that our pride hardly digest this state, yet it is a truth that we must accept. We are babies, because everything that we learned of the world is not right with God, as we must learn to please God. God gave us a law and law orders, to teach us how to behave and how especially pleasing Him. We can not please God if we follow His orders, that if we do His will, if we are obedient .. The rebels will be destroyed, and all those who reject His authority ..

1 Peter 2:8 and a stone of stumbling and a rock fall, which collide against the word, being disobedient, to which also they were appointed.

We still see the persistence, it is necessary for us to accompany the angel that God sent us on our requests, and we read the example in Daniel 10 .. Each day, therefore, we must pray that God protects the angel who comes to bring us our blessing, we quickly so that He comes and nothing untoward happens during Him His way ..
Finally we understand that in our prayers, we are in an intimate and special relationship with God. This is a moment of happiness for each of the elect, having this exchange with God, tell Him what we believe Him for advice, wait at His feet. So you tell me that even in your occupation, you are in touch with God, that He lives in you, etc .., and I quite agree, but the time of prayer is more intimate, it is not disturbed, the world no longer exists, nothing can come to interfere this time, nothing else matters, nothing has importance ..
When I pray my God, I close the door of my room and it says on the sign on my door: Do Not Disturb, please ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:42

Day 14 – November 5

Isaiah 40:
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall utterly fall:
31 but those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Peace be on you ..
There is such a difference between belonging to God or belong to a religion or world. So we must understand that religions and the world are from the same source, since none of them following God, they changed the ordinances of God to impose theirs ..
You see, those who do not belong to God does not enjoy His blessings, nor of His protection, as they have to fight alone against the world .. It's even an unequal battle, because you can never defeat the enemy. You are his slaves, working for him, not even able to understand and react to your situation .. If we should image the scene, it's like you want to empty the sea with a pot unlikely ..
The difference with our elected officials, is that we have God manages our situation. Jesus is the Lord's arms, he is the one who fights for us, and he has already defeated our enemies for us. We are a little weak for some because of sin, and although it is cleared, it remains that it takes some time to put everything in place. We have that assurance and guarantee from God, that He will raise, and each fall in us more strength in our recovery ..
God is preparing us for the millennium, we will be the priests, those who teach God's law. People come to us to learn how to do, how to behave and how to please God. God will give us a state to manage, we will be the governors of this state at the service of God. We enter Israel to take possession of our inheritance. God tested us is the parable of the talents, and now we begin our work.
I speak of course of those who pass the examination, for he that is useless is thrown into the fire, he did not share with us, they are the rebellious, disobedient, those who encounter the word, they prefer religion, it imposes few constraints ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:42

Day 15 – November 6

Jeremiah 17:17  Do not be a terror to me, You are my refuge in the evil day.

Peace be on you ..
It is the cry of the elect, to implore the compassion of God for His people, because despite the weaknesses that may or poorly controlled, we ask God for mercy when our punishment ..
We are His people, a people chosen and prepared for His glory, or in preparation, and we must drop to grow.
Most of us must live the fault, in order to explain and know the various issues and options that produce our sins. By this way, we can experience the mercy of our God, this very special attention that He testifies. This is what brings us this great respect for God, zeal, love, dedication, commitment ..
Elected hate sin because it distracts us from God, the more he makes us suffer. While we derive some benefit, because you get up stronger, we must absolutely avoid sin, that makes us lose time. Obedience brings us this spiritual growth. So it is better to obey than to sin ..
Deuteronomy 28, we talk about these two cases, the obedient and the sinner. God warns us according to His great mercy, He would avoid discipline us. We are lucky to belong to Jesus because he is our advocate, and the sentence will be reduced. The fact of belonging to it, soothes God because He sees Jesus in us, so He uses more mercy toward us, Jesus has already been struck for His people ..
When we realize this, we will do everything to avoid sin. John tells us to practice sin, it is understood that there are several paths.
Whoever can sin without feeling too much remorse or being afflicted, it is not touched by what Jesus endured for us, they are religious ..
There is one who is aware of Jesus' sacrifice for us is faced with the Father. A sanction even beyond my comprehension .. How can a person suffer so much for saving me! .. We are elected ..
Seeing this scene, I fall on my knees crying, asking forgiveness from Jesus for all the time I hit the, imploring he fight for me, not to suffer by my weakness ..
Keep the commandments of God gives us strength, it guarantees us our test during the fire test, the Apocalypse comes to reveal to us ..
When everything crumble around me, I will not fear, for I am in the hand of God, I fallow the God's commandments and have faith in Jesus ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 16 – November 7

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith,

Peace be on you ..
This is what all politicians say, with the certainty of access to heaven with God ..
Our struggle is against the world, against religion, against the enemy, which together conspire against God and His people for the wipe. Their job is to divert the maximum of God of angels, blind them, as they did with Eve in Eden .. Today you impose their religions orders making you believe that this change comes from Jesus, then it is a manipulation of the enemy who uses religion for hundreds of years ..
We know that we are working for God in His harvest. We are entering an already operational work, when God gives us, to each one, different gifts to accomplish something in this business. It is through the Spirit that we know and know what God has predestined us, and it is the same Spirit that we know if our work please God ..
While religious you say the same thing, but that's seduction, because there is only one way to know if we are in the right, and it is John who tells us how to check ..

1 John 2:
3 And by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
4 He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:24  And whoever keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in this man; And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He has given us.

So anyone who does not keep the commandments of God is none of his, and can not have His Spirit, so that he could do is for the enemy he does .. As changes law versus grace does not come from Jesus, but the Roman empire that handles everything from the death of Jesus, you imposing a trinity, mother of God, a son who would take the place of the Father, etc. . (see canons of the councils). The battle of the elect is to know the law of God to His people, we are priests, and by this we are trying to save a few souls from the clutches of the enemy ..
We finished the race, when we become perfect beings. We went through the trials that demonstrate our commitment and our determination to want to succeed and please God .. This is the parable of the talents, in which all who have parlayed talent will be assigned greater responsibility for the kingdom of God, especially in view of the edification of the people, if not the world, now and during the millennium ..
Keeping the faith is when the odds are against you, you feel alone against the world who want to impose you to turn away from God, but you do not diverted your way. This faith that God gives us to believe with certainty that God cares for us and that nothing can happen to us, as we read with Daniel and his brothers, who were in the lion's den or in the fire, without fear, knowing that he who loves God and keep His commandments is faithful and located in the hand of God .. a faith that does not doubt and do not question the word of God, who allows nothing come come between God and you. It is this faith that you place on the top of a mountain, which raises you to God.
When I reached this point in my walk with God, I have my crown on my head, and the enemy has no power over me, he is powerless. This perfection makes me go into the Millennium, and death can not reach me, I have eternal life, and the act takes effect immediately, even if I am still in the flesh and on earth ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:43

Day 17 – November 8

Amos 6:1 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion and to those who live in safety in the mountain of Samaria, the men of the chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel!

Peace be on you ..
We are talking here of religions that want to belong to God, the God of Israel .. The danger is precisely to take God's name in vain, to say belong to Him and practicing iniquity. All religions are manipulated by men of power, and making a short analysis, we'll see that over the time they have changed what God asked us to do, they have added, they have entrenched Jesus .. we said well they impose all sorts of restrictions, not applying for themselves ..
So we will make no difference between all religions, as they are all religions that have been taken by men, that God is in the Old Testament is a shadow of things to come. This Old Testament is our history, and everything is written in there, and if you take away our history, you will not have a benchmark to understand what is going on around you, or different from when our conduct, you will listen to your leaders who tell you not to worry, to do as you think, that you are saved, etc .. But that's seduction from the devil, for God's word teaches us differently ..
Jesus told us that we will send the Spirit will lead us into all truth, and He will announce the words of the Father .. It is the only way to understand what God expects of us can know what we need to do and how to do to please God, because it is important to understand that this is what is needed, please God .. the fact of pleasing God brings welfare and blessings that God distributes with largesse to those who put their pleasure and who are obedient ..
Now the leaders of religions gobbling vanities and wellness on the back of believers. They will not change their way, because they would have a shortfall, they could no longer bask in comfort. Your punishment will be even heavier advantage while you still have the power, for what should happen you will soon ..
When the sheep are well bully and rob, this is just retribution for your actions because you know perfectly well what you do. When you read not worship statues and as you do, when you see that the days and holidays are not the same, and you follow without flinching, then you become guilty, because each of us today can do research to understand our history and how we got here .. we have no excuses when our workmanship. All you who you are devoured by the religions, you belong to the world, so is the devil, because the elect are not deceived by your ways .. None of us follow a religion that comes from a man, all we follow the ordinances of God, His feasts, His shabbath, etc .., and we all understand and practice this law changed since the sacrifice of Jesus, as amended, because it is the last sacrifice, there is more death, more of carnal commandment, because we have become spiritual beings ..
The Apocalypse is for you, for those who do not obey God, that you place yourself under the authority of man is the beast ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:43

Day 18 – November 9

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Peace be on you ..
Faith is believing in an optimistic way. I believe, so it will be .. So seduction also makes us believe things, and yet they will not hatch. It therefore becomes difficult to locate the position where we stand .. On the other hand, there is always a chance for us to understand ..
He who seeks God with a sincere heart will find Him because God will not let you knock on His door indefinitely without answer you ..
People of the world, so either the religious can not benefit from the promises of God for His people because they do not belong to him, they belong to the world, so this is the world that will come their salaries .. But if religious realizes that it is not in harmony with God, he has not an intimate relationship with God, and pray to God that He opens his eyes, then this faith will be granted, and God will open his eyes ..
We read in Ezekiel 33, is turnaround, this repentance that allows us to change the current sanctions ..
Religions seduce us with beautiful words, like what we are saved just by saying the name of Jesus, but that remains of seduction, as we have seen in the parable of the ten virgins and the talents that not all were saved, and to paraphrase James, faith without works is a dead ..
We, the elected, those who follow God therefore, who follow His orders, his shabbath, His feasts, have the certainty of the things, before you even start, we know that we will succeed, because God has given us to manage the millennium and none of us is lost .. the elect can not be deceived by the world, so being honest to God gives us this guarantee when to our success. Even when we sin, and we see a weakness of the Spirit in us, we have the certainty that God will give us recover and we upgraded, and I think all of us have been able to experience this event .. It is this, the faith of the elect, a victorious faith agains the world ..
We are taught by God, and we feel that Spirit who lives in us, and this is manifested in everything concerning us, for all things .. It is this spirit that tells us when we do wrong, and this is the same Spirit that tells us when we do well. This Spirit tells us about the future, He teaches us what we must know and understand, what will be our job, He teaches us the law of God, His words .. Being in this training ensures we millennium, and a daily growth can be seen in our spiritual life ..
The devil must be destroyed, bound at first, then destroyed, how can you believe anything that comes from him, is he not the father of lies? .. Religions are from the devil, how can you believe their words? .. Everything they say is a lie, and following them is death for you to sign your contract ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 19 - November 10

Ecclesiastes 8:7 For he does not know what will happen; because how it will happen, who can tell him?

Peace be on you ..
The future is a mystery that we can not fathom. We know that all things were in the past, they are now and will be next, and no one has to remember, except for the elect us, because in fact we know almost everything ..
I could one day read my story in the Bible, with a character who lived some two thousand five hundred years. All the dates of this character were the same dates as mine, and it allowed me to know my story, the ins and outs. This same case is applicable to all elected officials, for it is with the same spirit that we are taught and led.
The Bible teaches that God's people rose as one man, so we can find ourselves in several characters at different times, because things repeat themselves ..
By reading the Bible, we can understand that the entire book is applicable to our character, it is our life. Genesis is our birth, the exodus from Egypt, our appeal, the passage of the Jordan, baptism, etc .. All these situations and metaphors are applicable to us. The entire Bible is the story and the journey of a man, I would even say a carnal man who comes to God be so that becomes a spiritual man ..
The Bible is the book of God for His people, for the elect, for everything there is written in, even if the enemy, in the same book has written in our loss. These posts just can not reach us, as we read this book with the Spirit of God, while others read the words, but it remains that these works of the devil, are our trials and tribulations in the flesh and spiritual growth .. the religious will be able to change the word of God and follow the enemy, without that pose them a problem, while the elect can not change the words of God, we follow the words and the ordinances of God, and no one can make us change our ways, we are sealed by God ..
It is important to understand that even if you can not prove a situation in the future, I speak for the people of the world for example, it must apply to do our best. We know that we will reap the fruits of our seed, so it is best to sow good .. People who do evil, evil live, they full of tribulations, they are not happy. People who are good are good about themselves, they are smiling and fulfilled ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:44

Day 20 – November 11

1 Peter 1:21 who by him do believe in God who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope might be in God.

Peace be on you ..
So I do not know how best to interpret these translations, but I am sure of one thing is that I believe in God at first, then I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead, His sacrifice redemption, etc .. There is a misunderstanding in the translation that would make me believe in Jesus before believing in God ..
The Romans dethroned God to raise the son, as God is God, and the son comes next, but surely not take His place .. A child is not above his father ..
Jesus brought us eternal life, he is the first born of his brethren, he is our model .. It teaches us how to be carnal, one can become a spiritual being, and the way to reach the father, in the sense of action to follow ..
So this faith we have in God and in Jesus, leads us to believe and assume a future with God in a world of wonderful spirit, and that is why we avoid displeasing God, knowing that our sins penalize us if we close the access to heaven.
The word teaches us to keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus, we guarantee protection of God over His favors, plus entry to His sky .. God has shown us in various passages of the Bible, the options when our ways.
The faith I have in God makes me believe that if I do things well, then I shall please God, and only those who please Him, may hope for His favors, and as we have seen by reading the book that God destroyed the rebels, who have displeased him ..
It is this faith and hope, that makes me refuse orders world and its pleasures and lusts, because I know that the flesh displeases God, in the sense of thoughts and ways that we have in the flesh what we taught the world because the world's teachings come from the devil ..
Religions have abolished the old covenant wrongly, as she teaches us how to please God, it must be my conduct and duties towards God .. Following religions, you put yourself under them, and you farms you entrance into heaven ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:44

Day 21 - November 12

Act 20:35  I have shewed you all things, how that so laboring we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus who himself said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Peace be on you ..
It is true that there is something pleasant in giving, we read of the joy on the faces that can not find otherwise is divine ..
We read in the Bible that God is the God of the poor. They suffer in this unforgiving world, and they are those who turn to God and hope. When the rich to them, have their salary, their life will stop in this flesh, since they do not need God, therefore, they do not give Him the glory He returns .. By despising His creatures, you despise the same way the Creator ..
God placed the tithe, to provide for the poor, and we can see that God attaches great importance to the poor, care for them, not let them back ..
The elect are serving the people, we will begin with the people of God, then we will turn to the nations.
First, we will look after our brothers, for what love I will testify to you, if seeing you naked or hungry, I will not run to your rescue? ..
Then we will turn to the nations, because you have to testify of what God did for us. We have no obligations to them, but we'll save a few, who will come to God, seeing our conduct, the interest that relates to others, etc .. Then, if you see these people despise God, or will not follow Him, then you owe them nothing .. what we do with them is casual, but in any case they will live with you, and we could see the trap they represented when our promised land in entry ..
We bring speech and ways, we have an example to the world, how does an elected, what is its way of life, etc .. We have seen that when we left Egypt, people the world followed the elected, they understood what God we serve, and what He does for His people .. they understood that their idols were of no use, and they wanted to serve the true and living God ..
We will see that God gives us so we can give to others. Also, if you are able to give, God will fill your attic, so that you can effectively give back while having intelligence in what you do, because you will easily understand that this is not to fatten the Devil or his agents that God gives us ..
God even allows us to The test, he said we can verify his statements .. We must give people who can not make anything in exchange, a one-way gift, and without thee glory on TV, it will remain secret between God and you. Give what you have in your hand .. what your right hand does not know what your left hand is doing ..
We reap the fruit of our seed .. So it is best to plant the right ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 22 – November 13

Lamentations 4:4 The tongue of the suckling clings by thirst to his palace; the young children ask bread, no one breaks it for them.

Peace be on you ..
There is a certainty that one has to understand and accept is that none of the religions can not give us the bread of life, nor do we drink from this source so precious .. Religions manipulate us, they force us their principles, their commands, their dates, their festivals, their days, etc .. this is crazy! .. By reading the councils, I could see all their machinations, all their scams, they we just needed a another god.
Before, for centuries, people could not read, and they did not have a Bible, as we had to listen to what we said the priests, and had'd better listen, because if we do not agree with them, we found ourselves as food for the lions, or as wood for the pyre, it was considered demons ..
Today, I see a people who do not know God, of course, everyone likes to say, God, Jesus, but in fact, no one wants to stand against the world. If we want to follow God in truth, then we are left alone. Everything is in place for one can not know God. The Bible teaches us that it is the devil who runs the world, and we are included, or until we can follow God through Jesus .. Follow God, that means keeping His commandments and have faith in Jesus ..
The Book of Jubilees, they have obviously omitted to place in the Biblical canons, we just talk about the end of time, and the believers will be offset from God and His requirements, as His and Her shabbath celebrations .. the fact of not worshiping in real time, we lose our blessing .. we read that the angel at some point, had whosoever then into the water at that time was cured .. one speaks not be healed anytime, but when it's the right time .. we were not healed because they knew that Jesus performed miracles, but when Jesus touched us .. each time c is at a particular time. It is the same for parties and the ordinances of God, we are blessed if we follow them, but must still follow in due time, and it is not we who decide things, but it ' is God. We, we will simply follow what God tells us to do .. In any case, for those who want to save their souls ..
You see, the verse today says we are hungry, and I read it again with the last church, Laodicea, is poor and blind and naked .. We, no excuse for our workmanship because we have the opportunity to know the truth, we can find the source of our stories ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:45

Day 23 – November 14

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,

Peace be on you ..
Jesus is his name, he wants to say, God save .. You can not go back on it. Everything that comes after can not be true because Jesus was prophesied in the Old Testament, it is Joshua, who took over after Moses. All religions are thieves and liars, they all want your loss, because each is created by men. God has already made known with Egypt, He planned everything, everything neat, how to reach him and with whom, and everything is written in the Old Testament that is our history, and the shadow of things to come .. things and events have happened physically to teach us the spiritual ..
We must now wary of the role of religions, which have imposed another god. Jesus is not God, but it is his son, and when he came to his redemptive sacrifice, he was invested with the power of God .. God gave him this testimony, that we believe it is the Messiah, so that we understand that power of resurrection that he had in his power, and by his sacrifice ..
It should be understood that those who reject Jesus are antichrists, they are enemies of God, but also those who do not want to follow God, they prefer to follow the world and religions. God has given us orders, directives, to reach him, but in any case we can not change anything, or impose other ways to God, especially not those of the flesh ..
People like to be blind, they can eat pork and shrimp, but God will defend them, and I even read in the Apocalypse 21, those who dabble, can not enter the kingdom of God. So who are those who dabble, if there is nothing unclean? ..
We always find a religion that will satisfy your flesh or your desires, or your pleasures, unless it is created by the devil and the world, and both are enemies of God .. It is God we must listen to, and what He has written to us. The words of God were known to Moses and transmitted to Joshua .. It is God who saves, He is the one who decides your entrance into heaven, His heaven, and nothing and no one will undermine his authority.
Viewing the parable of the ten virgins, they are baptized people, as they await the return of Christ, and five are kicked .. look at the parable of the talents, they are newborns, because the talent is the Spirit that received at baptism, and one that's not fructify get thrown .. you see, your religion tells you that you are saved just by saying the name of Jesus .. But do not you realize that seduction is -what it does not seem too simple to you? .. do you really think God would allow such suffering to Christ, His son, and you in return you would have nothing to do?! .. It would be an injustice his people in the early days, the Jews, who were dying for a yes or a no, but our God is a God of justice ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:45

Day 24 – November 15

Ecclesiastes 2:17 So I hated life, because the work that is done under the sun I was dependent, for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Peace be on you ..
Certainly when we know God, our vision of the world in which we live is perceived differently, especially when we know that a millennium without devil follows us, that means, without suffering, without difficulty, without crying, disease, etc .. We are in this flesh, preparing us for this millennium, where we teach the law of God, how to behave to please God. It seems simple at first glance, but in fact it is quite complicated, because the world and its religions have taught us in other ways, they completely bewildered us, and we must start from scratch .. All my knowledge and making ways must be erased to make room for God's teaching. That is the law and the ordinances of the law that God gave us through Moses ..
It is something very difficult to live, we elected because we have to stay in this world, and bring him off, trying to get out some of the clutches of the enemy, when in fact, the world hates God, it seems to fight against the wind .. Fortunately we may from time to time, pick some fruit, it gives us courage. We know that the important thing is what we do, we do for God, He handles the situation, He motivates and rewards us ..
It was deep in ourselves some sadness because we see this world blinded, heading for death, helplessly, and we would like it to be otherwise. You, you're like me, a being of flesh, that suffers and breathing, and I would like you to understand what I say and you to follow God to save your soul from the flames of hell .. But he is thus, only those who are to be saved will be saved for others, I can do no more ..
We saw with the Canaanite woman and the Egyptians when we left Egypt, some could join us, God does not close the door. It is you who refuse to enter, also reap the fruit of thy seed .. You prefer to hold on to a world of flesh that must be destroyed, rather than turn you towards God, which He gives you other prospects .. you do not want to stress your flesh, you want to enjoy all its pleasures without worrying about you, but with these practices, you're already dead ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:46

Day 25 – November 16

Proverbs 14:27  The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to avoid the snares of death.

Peace be on you ..
Because we fear God, we do not want to displease Him, knowing that if we sin, we will be punished, and this applies to everyone without exception ..
This discipline we need to educate ourselves, because what we had learned in the world does not enter into the kingdom of God.
God teaches us, that we can please Him and enter His heaven .. God gave us lessons to live by them, live when the practice. In these teachings was included Jesus, for it is he who made us enter the promised land in the old covenant. Remember that the old covenant was a shadow of things to come, it is our history, it can not in any case be deleted because it would be clear to you the people of God.
Lord fear we have seen, is the beginning of wisdom, knowledge. Following the religions that made you abolish the old covenant, you prove that you have no wisdom or knowledge, because it is not Jesus who abolished anything, but for the Roman councils, j 'I posted on this topic, with dates and they forced us ..
You could without worrying you, reject the word of God and follow fables Men, while delighting you on your hi .. This is not God so that tells you how to do well, but it is you who Him impose your ways, it is rather grotesque do not you think?! .. seeing the suffering of Jesus endure, it can not be that simple, you have to do your share of sacrifice ..
There is a whole process to respect, understand and do what God expects of us. We are children, not adults, and it is for this reason that we must submit to God .. He imposes his conditions, we have no choice but to obey, otherwise we will throw .. only the devil tell you the opposite, and this is what he said to Eve in Eden, and you saw where that led us .. this is by keeping the commandments of God, we do grow His Spirit in us, and it is through this growth that we can see the snares of the enemy and turn away .. But if we follow the world religions, then c 'the devil you will follow, and it will blind you numbs you, so you can not respond ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:46

Day 26 – November 17

2 Chronicles 8:18 And Hiram sent to him by the hand of his servants, ships and servants knowing the sea; and they went with the servants of Solomon to Ophir, and took thence four hundred fifty talents of gold, and brought them to King Solomon.

Peace be on you ..
That's a new one would expect for some time, we need to complete our work. We know that God is preparing for a job to do, each according to his ability, as he is in the parable of the talents ..
We just passed the test of patience, and like all tests, they are necessary to strengthen us .. we could we find that during this waiting, God was refining He fignolait every detail, He placed the items to their instead, so that we can work in peace and serenity ..
We should certainly not lose sight of the reason for this advancement. We developed projects that were in harmony with God and His people. So God blessed us and allows us to express ourselves, but it especially necessary to change anything or deviate from our goals, otherwise we would lose everything.
We are committed verbally to God to do something close to our heart, we can not go back on our commitment, nor do anything else, it would be treason ..
You imagine, Solomon asks God needed to build a temple in His name, God gives it to build, and instead, Solomon built a castle, buy big cars, live in luxury and does not build the temple .. this would be the worst insult and the greatest of contempt that could testify to God .. of course, this is impossible, for it is God who controls, and one who does so, is sure to lose everything as quickly as it happened to him ..
There is another thing which we must be very vigilant is not to mix with pagans, not to associate with them, it should not be, it does not mix with the light darkness .. the pagans are a trap, they defile our camp, our work .. they can come, be healed, hear the word, but can not work with us, nor live with us .. Remember when we arrived back in Israel, we left the safe life to some, and they were a trap. Also, we will not make the same mistakes as in the past. We have also seen, with Solomon, he had married heathen, and they were a trap, not only to him but also to the people .. We will not forget that the Old Testament a shadow of things to come, it is our history, and that is why we must continually read, to understand what we do, and to make the right directions ..
Good luck and good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 27 – November 18

Psalm 28:9 Save Your people and bless Your inheritance; And feed them, and raise them forever.

Amen .. Peace be on you ..
That's a nice word that is addressed to elected officials, the inheritance of God, His people .. A blessing, guaranteed to be in the hand of God, and being Care, and it does not stop still, the student forever .. it gives me the confidence to know that I get to God, and what may happen, my arrival is already assigned me ..
For some time, the enemy we tormented, he trampled us, tirelessly, but we were confident that it would not last, we knew God was in control and that He would fall, because we know that we have proofs pass, and defeat .. We know yet, that the tests are useful to us for our spiritual growth, they make us perfect and strong ..
The elect are kings, princes, governors, and it is important to know, because it allows us to understand what our responsibilities are. We will rule the millennium, it is we who will instruct the world, we instruct the law and the ordinances of the law of God. How to behave, what we should know what we can do or not, and now we are preparing for this work .. You could say that we are in school, learning, to teach us and perfect us in this work ..
The difference that we have with the religious, is that you, you teach the world's orders, the world's principles, world festivals, days of the world, etc .., as we, are the same things we teach, but provenance of God, we teach the law of God, the days of God, God's calendar, feasts of God, etc ..
You see religious, yesterday as today, there was talk of great blessings to the elect, but in fact you are not concerned with these blessings, as you have abolished the Old Testament .. Everyone is rewarded with his master, and if I believe in our ways, we have not the same .. we read the same book well, but not with the same spirit, and it gives us a totally different understanding .. I try t assist and make you understand, but I can not force you enlist .. I posted on the councils to explain precisely these scams religions, but if you do not want to change your ways, that's your right .. I saw these same actions when Jesus was in the flesh, these people who despised him, despite all the signs that he showed them. They preferred to follow their leaders, rather than follow Jesus ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:47

Day 28 – November 19

Daniel 10:12 And he said, Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I have come to thy words;

Daniel = God is my judge

There is in this understanding of the name, one that doeth righteousness of God ..

Peace be on you ..
It is understood by this verse privilege of elected with God, this very special relationship and intimate communion that we share with Him the fact to follow him and not follow a religion that changes his words and its orders.
We can all see and that the old covenant is completely different from the New Testament, there is full of misunderstandings, to a God who does not change, invariable, it made me think, and I started to look for sources and authors of all these changes .. it is apply his heart to understand .. I had as a starting point, the old covenant was a shadow of things to come, too, including the sacrifice of Jesus, I understand it is this new alliance ..
Humility is to submit to God of course, to see that we were wrong and correct his ways .. Despite the world is against God, everything is put in place to blind us and distract us God, we must follow His instructions since it is he who can save us, and He tells us not to fear, He handles the situation ..
By having this attitude, we launch a spiritual elevation process, it is the Spirit grow in us, enabling us to understand and act. This Spirit opens us direct access to God, He hears us, He is attentive to our prayers, and we know that God will hear us because He gives us everything we ask Him, as it does not harm us ..
So we asked, we must now accompany our request, ask God to protect the angel that He has sent, that's what we explained this chapter of Daniel ..
I'm glad to see that elected officials have managed to win against the world, thank you Jesus for your precious help.
Now as we open a new chapter, that will lead us into the millennium, I am warning you of the need to remain vigilant in your walk with God, do not let entrance to the enemy, it would waste time, and time is precious .. You could see the suffering we experienced God until we recover, our experience allows us to not make the same mistakes .. we remain between elected officials, others can rub shoulders to give them a voice and the way forward, but it does not mix with them, no holy Communion, no solemn day, no holiday with those who do not follow God with us .. that it ' is God's rules, it does not mix light with darkness ..
Good luck and good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:47

Day 29 – November 20

Ephesians 3:16 so that, according to the riches of His glory, He gives you to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man;

Peace be on you ..
We need power because although Jesus fights for us, we have our part to provide .. This power that we need to acquire, is to enable us to resist the enemy, be strong in the flesh, to not succumb to all its lusts and its obligations to keep their eyes fixed on God ..
The world around us puts in place a structure to blind us. It changes the schedules, dates, celebrations, so we do longer follow God, but that turns away, because you can not receive blessing from God, if you are present when it sends. .
Only the Spirit that God gives us can help us understand what we must do, and put it into practice .. This Spirit will work on our heart, and we will give to God first. Without this spirit, it is the things of the world that will have the first place, like our children, our parents, our work, etc ..
The Bible teaches us that we are alone with God, read Matthew 24, and if we want to save our soul, we better not make concessions with those around us .. They must respect the orders of God stay with us. That's what being separated from the world, a holy people can not live in Sodom, it must go out if he wants to sanctify, otherwise it will be useless and harmful especially tribulations ..
The elect are people who teach the law and ordinances of God, and we need strength in order to fully apply all this law to be able to teach properly .. We just received our diploma, we are now in the practice. God gives us these famous cities in question in the parable of the talents .. God has placed us somewhere, and our job is to make our God and His requirements, to attract as much as possible to his noble cause, to his kingdom ..
The world is blinded by religion, but God gives us the power to heal, to open the blind eyes. We have the same power that He gave to Jesus, these same powers, the same that He gave to the apostles .. We must be able to imagine there are two thousand years, in the presence of Christ, who gave us his whole power to overcome and to work because Christ is alive and active as he was yesterday, he is today ..
Do not forget my brother, we are winners, we are kings and princes, and the world is ours .. None of us is shy or anxious or frightened in this world. Jesus suffered for us, now he returns victorious, glorious, to defeat the enemy .. Jesus lives in me, and he must live in you, and if you're different, or you ask God to give you strength that it misses you, or you are not an elected ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 30 – November 21

Proverbs 8:10 Receive my instruction, and not silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold;

Peace be on you ..
This statement tells us that God is His orders and the law which was given to Moses. He gave it to educate his people on how to behave to please Him.
We know that the world has given us an education, and laws, but it is worthless before God, they are the world's precepts, and it was found that they were taking us to death .. But when one comes to God, He told us how to do what pleases Him, how to reach him in His heaven .. we take a simple example. In the flesh, I have no problem seeing a naked woman in my family, so that with God, I must not look ..
Religions have abolished the law, but we should not follow religions, because they are located around the world, they do not lead us to God .. They change the ordinances of God to impose their own, I've seen this with the devil and Eve in Eden, and we could see where it took us ..
Elected officials can not follow religions, because they have the Spirit of God, and it is this spirit that teaches us what we need to do and allows us to see all these traps religions ..
My friend, I can not force you to follow God. God chose a people and protect him for he teaches the ordinances of God, we are the priests, now and for the millennium. Even if you're not of those elected, you still have a chance to follow us, and you can see from the Canaanite woman and with the Egyptians who followed them to their Hebrew Exodus from Egypt .. Remember that God later destroyed those who did not believe.
God invites everyone to join Him, but nobody wants. The world prefers to follow the world, although he knows that's her loss .. Elected prefer to follow God, although they know that they are not loved, we are only a little, only a handful. .
But why all this abstinence in this flesh, these confrontations and constraints? .. They are fighting to get in the millennium to arrive in heaven, to spend this narrow gate, to live with God in a world of angels and spirits, a world that can not even describe it is so beautiful, because we have no words to describe the flesh in God's world ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:48

Day 1 - November 22

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses; Grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Peace on you ..
Here are the two anointed ones who stand before God, the two olive trees pouring the oil, we can read it in Zechariah 4.
We must consider that the old covenant was the shadow of things to come, so it is very important to compare them, in order to understand our history, but also in order to be able to see the pitfalls of the religions that have imposed us not only The same scenario was already revealed in Matthew 28, when the women found the grave empty, they changed the words of the soldiers, arranging history for their benefit, and those same ways Have been repeated unceasingly for thousands of years, always with these people of power ..
The law of God teaches His people about the conduct that they must have between them and then towards those without, for there is a testimony that we must bring to others so that they may save their souls. Law therefore is the word of God, and Moses is he who has brought us the word. God gave him His words on Mount Sinai (Exodus 31:18).
Jesus brings us grace and truth, not speech. We must be wary of what we read, without which we will be lost with the religions that have manipulated everything, and we have this proof with regard to The New Testament, that it is completely different from the old covenant. But how can it be different if it is to reflect it? .. The shadow of things to come ..
Jesus leads us into a higher dispensation, he destroys death. He calls everybody to follow God, and he guides us to Him. This is what was in the old covenant where Moses stopped before passing the Jordan and left Joshua (Jesus) to bring us promised land..
By destroying death, it destroys at the same time the sacrifices, since it is the supreme and ultimate sacrifice, after him one will not kill any more ..
We will read in this passage of the old covenant that it was recommended to Joshua to keep the commandments of God, for they make us live and prosper. So, of course, Jesus is life, but we must follow God. We follow God through Jesus, he is this sacrifice that cleanses us of his sins by his blood, and by this fact we can reach God, but his sacrifice does not make us change God, and to arrive at God we must Obey His commandments, so keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus (Revelation 14:12). It is not Jesus who abolished the law, but it is the Romans of the first centuries, at the time of the councils, from which come all these stories of trinity, of a Jesus who is the word, of Shabbath , Parties and various changes.
Jesus gives us the truth, enlightens us, especially on how to arrive at God, this new spiritual birth, which is for the flesh impossible, unimaginable, inconceivable.
We have seen that the great men of this world, kings, priests, governors, etc., have always been pleased to change the ordinances of God to impose their own, The devil, he is the one who from the beginning in Eden, with Eve, changed the word of God ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:48

Day 2 - November 23

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every plant bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which there is a fruit of tree, bearing seed; It shall be for thee;

Peace on you ..
This is an important thing to know. God created us vegetarian, and death came with sin, by Adam, and it weakened us. We can read in Daniel's book that because he was a vegetarian made him smarter than others , he was more open-minded. We must understand that just as sin weakens us, just as killing weakens us, and when you buy your meat from your butcher, then you become an accomplice of death of the animal ..
Religion pushes us into the pit, makes us change God and imposes on us ways that shut our eyes and our understanding. They have changed the word of God, but only the blind do not see their pitfalls; They have the Spirit who teaches and guides them, and therefore we do not follow religions, but we follow God. We must always and for all circumstances compare what is written in the New Testament with what Is written in the old, because the Old Testament is the shadow of things to come, so, God does not change, so this Old Testament will be our reference and guide, it shows us our history. It was before physical and it becomes since the death of Jesus of spiritual order ..
Ezekiel 14 speaks of Daniel as a reference, so it is important to know why he is a reference and what he has done extraordinary to please God so much that I too can do Likewise.
Religion seduces you with a Jesus who closes his eyes on everything, but it is seduction, and we have as proof with the ten virgins and the parable of talents, where in both cases we speak of people born of Revelation 14, tells you to keep the commandments of God and have faith in Jesus, John also tells you the same thing, that he who loves God keeps His commandments. My poor friend, if you fallow a religion, then you are already dead, or almost dead, for I doubt that you can still have the Spirit to guide you. Jesus did not abolish anything at all, it is the Romans Who have changed the word of God, and you have proof of it by reading what happened during the councils, I have posted on this subject to explain, with dates and facts.
He who is a vegetarian opens his mind and allows his mind to rise more easily, and it is without counting that he will have a stronger and holier body. Is not this our struggle, to subdue The flesh to make the Spirit grow?
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:49

Day 3 - November 24

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the congregation that is at Philadelphia, write, This is what the Holy one says, the true one, the one who has the key of David, the one who opens and no one closes, will not open,

Peace on you ..
Here we have a grand word, for Philadelphia is the church of the elect, they are the ones who keep the word of God, and do not deny His name, the God of Israel. When Jesus came, he had the power of God, he showed us the way to go, how to reach God, we must walk in his steps.
Religions have imposed upon us all sorts of things, and if we did not listen to them, then we were thrown to the lions, or more. Look at this phenomenon of religions before, during and after Jesus. In all times, it is these same people of power who impose their ways on us. In the days of Jesus, it was the Jews and the Romans who ruled over the people, and by reading the councils, as well as the history Of Jesus, we can see that it was dangerous to resist them.
We are now the last church, that of laodicea, poor, blind and naked, and we have an interest in understanding it, if we want to change our ways to save our souls.
Understanding this difference between the two churches, one remains faithful to God, and one is seduced by the world. Reading this paragraph from the Philadelphia church, one can understand the beauty of this people who remain faithful to God, and we We have the guarantee of reaching Him, you see, the door is open for us, it is not the same for laodicea ..
It is not possible for you to impose on God your ways, the ways of the flesh, the teachings of the world, etc. If the teachings of the world were correct, God would not have needed to change them.
The elect follow God, they keep His word, that which He gave to Moses to instruct His people. Jesus is not the word made flesh, but it is the sacrifice made flesh, or rather human. We must be wary of what can be read in the New Testament, for it is the Jews and the Romans who have Posted the biblical canons, and it remains true, as long as it does not make me change God, or change the ordinances and teachings of God, the invariable God.
Why do we choose a religion? Because it satisfies our flesh. I love this one, because it is in harmony with my ways. It is neither more nor less than seduction. Only the blind fall into their traps. Rekindle my friend, do not you understand that you run to your loss?
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:49

Day 4 - November 25

Malachi 3:2 But who shall endure the day of His coming, and who shall endure when he shall appear? For He is like a refiner's fire, and like the pottery of the fullers.

Peace on you ..
Religion has seduced you so much that you believe that the plagues will be for others. But look that in the book of Zephaniah, we speak of those double-hearted people who say they love God but actually worship the beast. Of God as if you loved Him, but you follow the commandments of men. Religion made you change your god and it does not affect you. You have rejected all that God gave us for our education, to follow the precepts of the world.
The old covenant is the shadow of things to come, it was of a physical order to teach us what the spiritual would be, so at no time can it be different.
John tells you that he who loves God keeps His commandments, so why do you love God when it is the world you fallow? Do you not know that the world must be destroyed? Second coming of Jesus, will be to destroy and judge this world, as well as those religions, which take the name of God in vain, and all who follow them will be destroyed in the same way .. When you embark in an army, You are victorious with the army that wins, but you are destroyed with the army that loses the fight ..
We have no excuse to give to our weaknesses, for Jesus fights for us. Today we have the opportunity to understand our history, to know the sources of all things, thanks to the modernity of our era. When you see all these differences between the two alliances, you have to ask yourself questions and do some research, to understand why.
Only those who belong to God will be saved, and it is not with a baptism or a name, but with a real commitment, following God. We have seen that those who did not believe were destroyed, those who did not want to follow God in truth. When you fallow your religion, do not you see that you no longer respect the feasts of God, or His days and obligations?
It has been said that the plagues will begin with the people of God first. It is not of the elect that we speak, but of those who claim to belong to Him, they take His name in vain, they mock the sacrifice.
We must not stop at the new covenant that was written and post by the Romans, but we must refer to the whole book, for the two covenants are complementary. Reading the old covenant, you will see that the prophets Spoke of those times when we are, it is important to place ourselves well, in order to do what is pleasing to God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 5 - November 26

Number 6:
24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee.
25 And the LORD shall lift up the light of his face upon thee, and make mercy unto thee.
26 The LORD lift up His face upon thee, and give thee peace.

Peace on you ..
Here is a beautiful blessing that is happening to you today, for who is better than a blessing from God?
It is a pity for you who refuse the Old Testament, you do not want to deliberately associate yourself with the people of God, you prefer to be part of the world, religions, also, it is from them that you will wait for things. But what can the world or religions do other than destroy you, for the fact of not following the ordinances of God, but those of the world, you have changed the army at the same time.
My friend, you have a unique opportunity that opens up to you today, that of changing your way, that of leaving this world and its religions, to follow God in truth. Look at the bible reading that those who wanted to follow God had the possibility, God did not reject them, but we all have an obligation is to do what God tells us to do.
Why do we want to follow God, save to save our souls? Jesus will not save you if you refuse God, but he is the one who allows you to stand before God if you want to follow Him. His blood purifies us and gives us access to the Father, but baptism alone is of no use. Only religions reassure you on the contrary, but it is better to follow our history with the old covenant, which was the shadow of things to come. It was physical and reflects the spiritual, so it is by comparing that one can understand.
So you will notice that it was not Moses who brought us into the promised land, but Joshua, who is none other than Jesus, are the same names in Hebrew. Joshua therefore brought us in, but he had a recommendation , That of not departing from the law, and this in order to live and prolong his days, our days.
But I can understand that religions are easier to live, there is no obligation, no compulsion, one can live like the people of the nations, and one is saved, one will go to heaven ... I do not Why they placed the Old Testament in the Bible, they would have done better to just place the gospels, besides that is what Catholics do, they sell books with just the gospels or just the gospels. new Testament..
But for you who follow God in truth, who keeps His covenant and His commandments, take this blessing, and continue your way as you do, with perseverance, without departing either from the right hand or from the left of all that God ordered..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:50

Day 6 - November 27

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God has said that from the bosom of darkness shining light shines in our hearts to shine the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

Peace on you ..
We know that we live in a world of darkness, led by the devil, and that is why we see all these horrors around us, and this continues since our fall in Eden.
So there is a whole plan that God has prepared, designed, to sort out, for it is evident that we were before the foundation of the world, and this sort comes from the fact that the enemy wants to divert the maximum From God, to rally them to his cause, to his death.
We can easily understand that all these religions come from the devil, for they have changed the word of God, and they are all different from each other. Christians are not different from others, for like all they follow Precepts of Men, in this case for them, they follow the Romans.
God therefore sacrificed His son, in order to give us life. The Romans made Jesus speak, but it is not so, Jesus is rather the light, the sacrifice that gives us access to the Father, the one that enlightens us to show us the way, which was already obscured by the same Religions, as it used to be, it is today, religions of Men, which impose to you all sorts of useless things, but especially in order to enslave you ..
God had already sent us prophets to warn us of the dangers of not following Him, as well as to warn us of the different outcomes following our behavior. We are in the parable of the vineyard of Matthew 21:33-45.
In the old covenant, the people had to follow the commandments of God, and offered sacrifices of animals to wipe out their sins. These sacrifices did not allow them perfection, and therefore access to the Father. God then sacrificed His son Jesus, to allow Him to know Him and to reach Him, but we must also, as this ancient covenant teaches us, which is the shadow of things to come, keep the commandments of God, for God remains sovereign, and nothing and no one can change what God has decided or planned.
Jesus gives us the opportunity to enter heaven, we become, through him, beings of spiritual birth, our true nature. The old covenant and the new can not be different in their conception, they have a path and In identical ways, except that one was physical and the other is spiritual. It is this image that we must be able to understand and analyze, if we want to save our souls and reach God, our Father, the Father of spirits.
It is not a religion to be followed, nor what men say, but what is written in the old covenant, which is the reflection of what is to be done.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:50

Day 7 - November 28

Psalm 3:3 But Thou, O LORD. You are a shield for me; You are my glory, and He who raises my head.

Peace on you ..
We have a choice to make as long as we are in this flesh and on earth, to follow God or to follow the world, and we all know that the world will be destroyed to give place to the world of God.
One must not be naive, nor veil face when the origin of religions, everybody knows that they come from Men, and we have proof, in that they are all different from each other. God has given us commandments to follow as well as ways of doing to reach Him, it is the law and the ordinances of the law, which He had given to Moses for His people. We know that the old covenant had been written to guide us, to us lately. It was a physical covenant that reflected the spiritual covenant, it was the shadow of things to come.
If this new covenant is a reflection, it can not be too different, and that is why we must read, to try and see and understand what this story teaches us. If I put my hand in front of a light, it is a hand that I will see on the board, not a car.
Today, by listening to all these so-called Christian religions, I realize that they have changed everything from what God asked us to do, they changed us from God. The problem I will encounter in following them is that I will not know God, so how can I reach Him? Then I hear you say, By Jesus. The old covenant, which tells me and teaches me about my history, about the history of the people of God, I will see that Joshua brought the people into the promised land, and Joshua means Jesus, so I already know, Except that there is a close that you forget is that God brought us in by Joshua, recommending to him above all to keep His law and His commandments ... So how is it that you reject them while Hoping to remain with God? This is not what history teaches us, it teaches us that those who refused to follow God, and therefore His rules, were destroyed.
Religions can not guarantee you, for the world belongs to God, He is the one who manages and controls. The only way to do this if we hope to reach God is to follow Him, to enter His army.
We, the elect, follow God, keep His commandments, do His will, respect His days and festivals, and have that Spirit in us that guarantees our success. We know that the world can do nothing Against us, for God protects us, He protects His people against the world, those who are faithful to Him, and this is what I can read in the old covenant. The people were victorious over their enemies when he was faithful to God, and he was destroyed and scattered when he was unfaithful.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Day 8 - November 29

Proverb 11:
30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the wise wins souls.
31 Behold, the righteous is rewarded on earth, how much more the wicked and the sinner!

Peace on you ..
One must understand this difference between the teachings of God and those of men. Each of us sees himself as just and good and upright and honest, etc., but when we analyze our person, our ways of doing, with the teachings of God, we will see that we are bad, evil, God has taken the trouble to give us this law and these ordinances, to make us perfect and holy, and this to enter His Heaven in His presence.
We must now understand that since the sacrifice of Jesus there is no more death, we no longer kill. So the animal sacrifices that were in the old covenant no longer have their place, but the rest must not be removed, this law is instituted to teach us. One must be able to understand its evolution in relation to the sacrifice of the cross, But in no case remove it ..
By being baptized, if you do not fallow the teachings of God, you will continue with the same ways and practices, and therefore your baptism will not be able to save you. On the other hand, if you follow these ordinances of God without being baptized In Jesus, you will not be saved either. It is an ingenious cocktail of the two that will ensure your salvation, as John says, to keep the commandments of God and faith in Jesus Christ is to be a saint before God.
I can not understand these contradictions in your mind, how you no longer respect the Shabbos, which must have some importance in the eyes of God so that He places it in the ten commandments, but that you do not steal, or Do not commit adultery. Can we choose among the commandments those we please?
The first four commandments are relative by obligations towards God, the last six by obligations towards the Men. You will perceive by reading your history, especially during the Roman councils, that it was they who changed the law of God, not Jesus who gave you the power to follow those whom you prefer.
You see, my friend, by following these prescriptions of men, religions, you place yourself an enemy of God, and we have read in our history, in the old covenant, that those who refused to follow God were destroyed.
You will never be able to impose on your God your statues, your days, your feasts, or any of your abominations.
When an elected official sins, he is punished, do you think that you will pass through your sanction? But we are also baptized in Jesus Christ.
If we who are faithful to God are punished when we sin, when will it be of you who despises God, who follows His enemy? See what the Bible teaches us, that the wicked are those who refuse the law Of God (Psalm 119:53, Isaiah 30:9, Psalm 73:27).

Psalm 119:
1 Blessed are they that are upright in their ways, who walk in the law of the LORD.
18 Open my eyes, and I will see the wonders that are in Your law
29 Depart from me the way of falsehood, and in Thy grace give me thy law.
34 Give me understanding, and I will observe Your law, and I will keep it with all my heart.
126 It is time for the Lord to act: they have annulled Your law.

Proverbs 28:
4 Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law wage war against them.
9 Who turneth away his ear not to hear the law, even his prayer is an abomination.

Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november EmptySam 15 Mai - 13:51

Day 9 - November 30

3 John 1:4  I have no greater joy than this, because I hear that my children walk in truth.

Peace on you ..
Everything comes from God, and it is by following a very precise path that we can evolve and know God.
Religions can not know God because they follow the principles of the world, it is the world that created religions, and for that reason they are all different, they allow the flesh to find them One that suits him. Only blind people can follow them, only people who refuse God as King. Religions have changed the calendars, dates and festivals of God, and no one cares about them. For that reason I say that you are blind, because you can not react.
It is God who gives us the possibility to understand, but we must also be engaged in His army. His name is the elect. We follow the ordinances of God without making any concessions to the world. Which allows us to grow, is what allows the Spirit that is in us to grow ..
We have writing that teaches us things, and it teaches me that religions manipulate the world. The church of Laodicea represents the last church, that is to say, in our days, and see how miserable it is, and she does not even notice it.
At the time of Jesus, the situation was no different, for the people were still ruled by religions, people who forced you to follow them, and imposed you a way of doing things. Note the impotence of the people, seeing that they crucified Jesus without reason, and yet not one moved.
We now come to an apocalyptic time, that of judgment, in which all these religious, with their religions, must be judged and destroyed. It is evident that one can not continue eternally with the same things, with the same manipulators.
The millennium will be for the elect, they will rule the world, they will teach the ordinances of God, and we are now preparing for this time to come. There is a certain pride in serving God, being chosen by God for To serve. It is a great honor for me to serve God. The world uses the name of God to defile Him, each will reap the fruit of what he has sown.
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Verses 11 - november   Verses 11 - november Empty

Verses 11 - november
Page 1 sur 1