ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Verses 07 - july

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:34

July 1

Jeremiah 8:14  Why are we sitting here? Be assembled, and enter the fortified cities, and there we will keep silence; For the LORD our God hath silenced us, and made us drink of the water of gall; for we have sinned against the LORD

Peace on you ..
We can see the real danger of sinning against God. We read in this verse that because of sin God has shut our mouths, so we are no longer active in our ministry. Understand that the child of God, the newborn of the Spirit, must be active in a ministry. God gives us His Spirit to do something, any work, any work. The spirit is given us for the edification of the people of God, and to each one, one or different gifts, for the collective good.
If, in analyzing your case, you find yourself silent and inactive, you would be better off to correct yourself and correct your way. God inspires us to return to strong cities, in the sense where the Spirit is working and working , With active brothers, etc. It is this will to return to God, which will call the Spirit to become active again.
We must repent when we sin, and if we do not know what we have done wrong, then we ask forgiveness of God for a sin made without intention, without conscience. The important thing is to understand that if we Are inactive in a ministry, the problem comes from us ..
We still have the possibility of asking God to enlighten us on our sin, in order to repent, and God will not fail to point out our faults to us, for He does not desire our death, but rather our repentance to live. God is seeking reapers, and He shapes us in this work, and He gives us strength to overcome our mission. Our mission will always be in relation to our abilities. God gives us according to our abilities to do, and we have understood it with the parable of talents, and in any case, we are always victorious .. We always accomplish our work .. Glory be restored to God who protects His People against the world ..
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 13 Fév - 14:41, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:35

July 2

Isaiah 38:10  I said, At the meridian of my days I will go into the gates of Sheol; I am deprived of the rest of my years.

Peace on you ..
You can not be sure of anything. God directs and controls our way, He takes us by the hand and leads us where we must go, and I will even say, He leads us into the heavenly Jerusalem .. Psalm 91 tells you that God will satisfy us of days, then Finally, to see Him, or to bear fruit in our old age, etc. Faith operates this guarantee and this certainty of days accomplished, as well as enjoyment during the remaining times.
Our disbelief brings tribulations, and makes us sin .. What are the characteristics of people of the world or religions, because elected officials have complete confidence in the promises of God .. While we are still in the flesh, while all We know that we will be seated with God on His throne, with Jesus. And it is this trust that makes us not give up when Our tribulations. And it is with this faith that we are conquerors over the world. And it is by the Spirit of God in us that we have these certainties.
If you today, you have doubts, if the Spirit does not speak to you or, if you do not feel the presence of God, then the need to change your ways because when your baptism, God gave you deposit Spirit, like each of us, so that you arrive where we go, and we read with the Egyptians during the Exodus from Egypt Hebrew, and it is sin which extinguishes the spirit .. It is perhaps not too late to revive this communion with God, to rekindle the wick that still smokes.
The fact of being in the grave, in hell, is a bad sign, it is an alarming sign, which you should get your attention with the utmost care .. It is important to always question himself, to analyze To see if our commitment is always the same as that during our conversion, and we must even understand more, is that we must grow, therefore be even more engaged than during our conversion, because if we are the same That a few years back, it is that we missed something, an important episode .. It is never too late to recover.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:35

July 3

Job 5:13  He takes the wise in their cunning, and the counsel of the wise is precipitated,

Peace on you ..
This verse warns us against falsehood, interest, cunning, etc. Wisdom is a crown for the one who possesses it, but we must also know and understand why we want this wisdom, what motivations Urge us to acquire this wisdom. We know that with God, we can not cheat, and today's verse tells you that cheaters will not succeed, they will be cut off.
God gives us all sorts of gifts, and these gifts must be used for His people, but in no case can we ask for gifts for our vanity or greed. Jeremiah 23 warns us against those pastors who do not take Care for the flock of God, but who are worried about their comfort. It is a dangerous and meaningless practice, for God tells us that He will destroy the false pastors, those who care only for themselves .. God lets them act for a time, in fact, He uses them to attract some souls. The crowd will listen to them, but the elect will be warned of their machinations. The elect are taught by the Spirit and not by men, and God protects the elect.
I see the wicked growing around me, all these religions, increasingly constraining the new converts, making them promises, using verses to subjugate them, but I laugh at these people, for I know that they will pay for their greed, That in a moment I will not see them again. Their salary is not long, God comes to remunerate each one of us. I know that they do no harm to the elect, for the elect are taught and protected by God, It is these same wicked ones who follow them, and this word is confirmed in the proverb 4. The devil uses all sorts of artifices and means to try to destroy the elect, but it is in vain, for Jesus reassures us That it is impossible .. Jesus is the one who protects the elect and brings them to the Father, and the world can not do anything against it. God has separated His people from the world, we are set apart, a chosen people .. You will notice that these religions follow The ordinances of the world and not the ordinances of God. They have changed everything, dates, days, festivals, etc. They are of the world. He who follows God does not change His words because we Know that Jesus did not come to give us another word than that of God, but that he came to offer himself as a sacrifice to save us, and his sacrifice brings forgiveness and destroys death, His sacrifice is not related to dates and festivals, etc.
I'll let you think about your case .. You can still come back from your defects ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:36

July 4

Habakkuk 1:12  Thou art not of old, O LORD my God, my Holy One? We will not die! O LORD, Thou hast set it up for judgment, and Thou hast founded it, O Rock, to chastise.

Peace on you ..
We speak here of the Chaldeans, whose translation is: as demons.
The Chaldeans who are sent by God to punish iniquity. We must understand that the devil is the punisher, the destroyer, the one who gives us the blows of sticks when we sin.
God tells us in Deuteronomy 28 that He blesses His people, the one who walks in integrity, but that, on the contrary, He will work to destroy the one who rebels, the one who abandons Him. From their exodus from Egypt, that the Hebrews were to mark the lintels of their gates with lamb blood, which represents the blood of Christ, and therefore the destroyer would not return home. Jesus is the one who protects us Of evil, which enables us to save our souls from destruction. The devil has been precipitated on earth, he is the one who controls the earth and its inhabitants, and it is for this reason all these problems, and destructions and deaths, it is our inheritance following the disobedience of Adam.
Jesus has come to stop this process, it allows us to defeat death, defeat the world, the devil, and save our souls ..
It must be understood that only Jesus was commissioned for this mission of saving our souls, he replaced the blood of the animals that purified in the old covenant, and one can read about it in Hebrews 10. Nor any religion, nor anything, have this power to save our souls. None has come before him, and none will come after him. His sacrifice was perfect, his mission of rescue The one who has no Jesus has no chance of saving his soul, and Jesus is obtained by baptism, that is to say, A good conscience towards God, a good conscience to follow Him and do His will. One enters His army, one follows His rules. In the same way as in the world, one will follow our governments, our kings, without What we will be outlaws, anarchists, and we will have difficulty cohabiting together, even imposing our ways ..
This verse reassures the elect, for the plagues are not for them, they are consecrated to God and do His will. These plagues, these Chaldeans, are there to punish sin, sinners, and the temple was destroyed, because Of sin, for God can not in any case cohabitate with sin. These Chaldeans are there for sin, and he who is sinful is guilty and will be punished. Repentance avoids punishment in the flesh, and God forgives us if sin is forsaken, but all that we have done in the flesh will be before us on the day of judgment. Our acts and words being inscribed in our book of life.
To follow the world, to place us under the authority of the world, to follow God places us under the authority of God, and the world can do nothing against God and against His people, on the other hand, everything that does not belong to God Will be destroyed .. God will destroy the world and all that we know, to make room for a new world (apocalypse 21).
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:37

July 5

Lamentations 5:21  Make us come back to you, O LORD! And we shall return; Renews our days as they once were!

Peace on you ..
Sin has separated us from God. The world, religious people are content with this situation, but for the elect, it is an unsustainable situation. The elect can not live distant from God, God is our oxygen, He is our reason for being and living Surely we have sinned, as all have sinned, but we can not bear the idea of ​​sinning, and we sin in horror for the simple reason that it takes us away from God.
Sin brings with it a diminution of the Spirit, the more we sin, the more the Spirit diminishes, moves away from us, for God can not cohabit with sin. After repentance we shall see that we continue our With God, for He forgives us, but we are penalized with these sins, and as a result we have lost spiritual power. Also, we are aware of the danger of sinning, and we do all that is in our Jesus is our ally in this matter, he is the one who fights sin for us, and helps us to overcome our infirmities, our weaknesses, and it is important to use it unremittingly, Enemy, he does not take rest.
As we are weakened, we languish in times past, our first steps with God, where we were amazed by this extraordinary power that God gave us .. But I want to reassure you, that you will find this power, And much more, because everything that happens to us is useful and put in place for our spiritual growth .. We fall to become stronger. Certainly I must not throw myself to the ground to grow, but if I Everything is useful for my elevation, to instruct me, to make me understand what God wants and expects of me, to make me perfect, and my perfection Is useful to me at first, but is useful to others, to the other members of the body of Christ.
Haggai 2 confirms this idea of ​​growth, too, do not lower your arms, be strong, for God has a plan for you, a wonderful plan that you do not even suspect .. We see little with carnal eyes, but God sees God gave him 5 talents to reward, and as a reward in the final, he gave him 10, plus cities to manage. He thought he was receiving a profit from his profits, but the reality was quite different ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:37

July 6

Proverbs 9:2  She killed her animals, she mixed her wine, she also set up her table;

Peace on you ..
We are talking here about the devoid of meaning, those who do not want to listen, or hear, what wisdom teaches us. We must compare this verse with religions and what God teaches us .. Religions make you follow another And you do not even care, are you then without understanding that you can not understand the trap in which you are directing? None of these religions follow the ordinances of God, and Do not you?
You can read proverbs in this chapter, that God separates those who follow him from others, fools. As they refuse to understand and do what is right, then God places them in confusion, The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is intelligence. How can you claim to know God, if you do not want to listen to Him, Follow, or be instructed by Him? You prefer religions, the world, the flesh, but know that all this will be destroyed, and that only those who belong to God will remain. We are now in the flesh, just to be put to the test, we are now evaluated and we pass to the sieve .. The sorting is done now, today, as every day, and we will go through the fire (the ' Apocalypse), to confirm our trust and integrity, our purity. Religions seduce you, but look at what is read in Matthew 24, an apocalypse, or only the elect will have the protection of God, and He will shorten The plagues not to harm the elected .. But everything will be destroyed ..
We saw then that the destroyer struck in Egypt, only those who had put blood on the lintels of their door were spared. It is the same today, these things being the shadow of things to come. Who has that blood of Jesus upon him, so be the seal of the elect? If you fallow God and His ordinances, His feasts, His obligations, then you are an elect chosen by His seal, but if you fallow the world, the religions, with their ordinances, calendars and festivals and obligations, The authority of the world, my poor friend, do not let yourself be seduced. God tells us how to save our souls, but in no case can you impose on God a course to follow.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:38

July 7

Psalm 104:4  He makes His angels of spirits, and His servants of the flames of fire.

Peace on you ..
We know that we are now living in the spiritual. Our new birth is spiritual, and we are the heavenly, spiritual Jerusalem. The law was the shadow of things to come, it was physical, Hui, we live this same law in the spiritual. And as the sacrifice of Jesus was more perfect than the sacrifices of animals, so he brought us a superior dispensation, he abolished death. By doing a short analysis , We can easily understand this evolution, from the Garden of Eden, where sin entered, to follow a growth until after the millennium.
Only the eyes of the Spirit of the newborn in Jesus can understand and see this spiritual world, Jesus brought us into heaven. We are in the flesh and in the Spirit. The people of the world are carnal, and Can only understand the things of the flesh, they have no access to heaven, and therefore to the spiritual world. So we are in two natures, and we understand these two worlds, and in this way we know these Fights that take place in the sky to protect us or destroy us.
Elysee opened the eyes of his frightened servant, so that he could see the angels of fire protecting them against the enemy. In the book of Daniel, we still have this angel who tells him that he was retained then He brought him his blessing, the devil preventing him from coming to him.
Just as we know that the devil strives against us, without respite, in order to destroy us.
All these battles happen by angels evolving around us, they are active spirits around us, fleshly beings. They are in the service of God, who controls all this situation, and can only do what God Allows them to do. We saw in the book of Job that God allowed the devil to maltreat him, but gave him limits as to his possibilities, he could not kill him, and finally kill his soul.
This thought is reassuring, for we know that we are eternal, immortal, and that the devil can not do much against us. The us, being the elect, of course, those who are consecrated to God and who follow His Ordinations and do His will. For the people of the world, that means, without Jesus, the way is quite different .. There is a difference that allows you to analyze in which team you are.
If you fallow God and His ordinances, then you are marked with the seal of God. You do His will, You are His dates, His feasts, His obligations.
If you fallow the world and its ordinances, then your mark will be: 666 .. You do its will, you fallow its dates, its festivals, its obligations .. The religions being part of the world, because they are created by the world, manipulated By Men ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:38

July 8

Nahum 3:17  Your chosen men are like locusts, and your captains are like a cloud of gobs encamping in the hedges at the cool of day; The sun rises, they fly away, and we do not know where they are.

Peace on you ..
We know that God protects His elect, and it is very comforting, because the enemy is constantly striving against us to try to destroy us. See what the verse tells us, your strong men. The enemy sent all these elites, they could do nothing against us. God has sealed us for Him. The elect are victors in the mission that God has entrusted to them. God tells us not to fear, He controls the situation, Do not give up, because He has a plan for each of us, and we have this guarantee to arrive safely through Jesus.
The villain is there all around, looking for whom he can destroy, but the reality is that all he can do, or that he wants to do is to him that he does. The most beautiful example That we are with Jesus. They wanted to destroy him, when in fact they began his glory and his throne .. Do not worry about the villain, you turn your head and you see it more ..
But who are these untouchables? They are those who follow God, not those who follow the world.
Look up where the malice of the enemy goes, they infiltrate everywhere, even in our Bible, for sure, the devil was near God in the passage of Job .. If you do a little research, you will see that 'There are plenty of bibles, with different books inside .. the apocrypha, the stiffs, etc. The religions have sneaked up astutely and have changed the prescriptions of God to lose us .. You have abolished the' Old covenant and the ordinances of God, but in what passage can I read that in some book of our New Testament, but where do the writings come from? Romans who were sovereign colonists in the days of Jesus, and long afterwards They were and still are idolaters. You think that Jesus abolished the shabbath? ... my poor blind man, this prescription comes from the Roman emperor Constantine towards the year 360 at the council of Laodicea. What does the proverb tell us, that it is the wicked who are blind, a punishment in some way .. The verse tells us, you turn and you do not see it any more .. The path on which you Marches leads you to hell .. You can still change your way, it is not too late .. Do not delay, because in a moment you will not have this option .. The apocalypse is on the way , He must cleanse this land of enemies .. Choose quickly your camp, and do not worry about anything, God protects those who are integral to do His will ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:39

July 9

Ezekiel 12:10  Say unto them, Thus says the Lord Jehovah, This oracle is concerning the prince that is in Jerusalem, and all the house of Israel that is in the midst of them.

Peace on you ..
Thus saith the Lord GOD. Why would you die house of Israel, when I offer you a possibility to return? You do what I dislike, you have forsaken my ordinances, which, who follows them will live, to follow the ordinances of the world. Abandon the source of living water to drink sewage .. Why do not you understand, you are like your fathers, you follow their footsteps, but where are they?
I strike you so that you understand and come back to Me, but it is in vain. I opened two roads before you, one leading to life, full of blessings, and one leading to death, full of I send My servants before you, O house of Israel, that they may enlighten you, return unto Me; your deeds will not succeed. You want to impose upon me your defilements, even your prayers. Are an abomination, I can not listen to them, they do not reach Me. I will destroy you to the last, My servants who will possess the land, those who do My will.
Thus saith the Lord GOD, I am God, and there is none else, I plant and tear, and no one can rise up against Me. I will cleanse this land of all its impurities , I have given my orders, they will be executed .. Return to Me as you can, why choose suffering? .. Open your eyes, the scouts are already in place, My vengeance will not differ .. Only Mes Those who do My will, they work for My pleasure. Receive My instruction, become little children, each one will receive the wages of what he has planted, clear a new field, let you be guided by Mon Spirit, will guide you. I do not desire your ruin, house of Israel, I desire your good, but it is I who lays down the conditions. I will annihilate the wicked, none of them will succeed. Creates for the day of misfortune that great and terrible day which falls on the earth to test it.
Thus saith the Lord GOD, that he that heareth, heareth what the Spirit saith, and understand.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:39

July 10

Psalm 30:7  O LORD! By Your favor, You have given stability and strength to my mountain ...; You hid Your face, I was terrified.

Peace on you ..
The presence of God is indispensable to the elect, it is vital. We know that while we were in the flesh, like everyone else, God chose us, and allowed us to know Him and follow Him, He Gave a name, His name. So we left this carnal world, to enter an unknown world, the spiritual world. God touched each of us, in an exceptional and unique way. Each one has one or more gifts, which God has given us, to put them at the service of others, His people first, then the people of the world. This elevation, knowledge, and stability do not come from our abilities , But from a gift of God, a favor. It is by His will and goodwill that we are called to follow Him.
The devil himself loses a soul when God calls us, and he will do everything possible to recover it, but it is in vain, for when we are called we are also protected. We have all seen that when We sin, the enemy does not waste time to put our hands on us, and as the word says, our condition is worse than that before .. It is therefore very important for us not to sin, because we Have the guarantee of the protection of God .. We therefore see our fragility and our dependence on God. Without God, we are mistreated and tossed about like the people of the world, blinded and manipulated. It is by noticing this fragility that we redouble our efforts to follow God and not sin and Jesus is the one who protects us , He is our guardian angel. He has lost none of those whom the Father has given him. Jesus is the only one that God has mandated to protect His people, and there is none else. Therefore, He who does not have Jesus has no protection against the devil, he belongs to the devil. For it is the spirit of the devil who operates in the world, whence all these wars, atrocities, robberies, Lies, etc., because everything that is bad and negative comes from the devil, as conversely, all that is good and good comes from God.
The people of the world will tell me that they do not agree with what I say, but it is seduction, we are a slave to sin, until we commit ourselves to God, and A person of the world will be able to lie or cheat without conscience, whereas a child of God will have a horror of displeasing God.
We can follow the teachings of God in the Torah, ie in the first five books of our Bible, and we will find that these teachings are different from what the world teaches us.
You can still choose your camp, it is not too late ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:40

July 11

Psalm 70:2  Let those who seek my life be ashamed and confounded; Let them retreat and be confused, those who take pleasure in my misfortune;

Peace on you ..
Throughout our Bible, we can read that the wicked will be cut off, all those who take pleasure in evil and violence. The millennium will be a time of peace or the devil will be chained, and therefore all his attributes with him, Violence, betrayal, lie, theft, etc.
The elect knowing this, fiercely fight this evil which envelops us so easily. We will be the priests during the millennium, so now God prepares us and makes us perfect. We are the beginnings of this millennium, and through our formation, others can understand what it will be.
The devil, when he sees his day coming, does all he can to destroy us and stop this process, but it is in vain, for the elect are sealed, as well as what God has ordained. Nothing No one can change what God has foreseen, He is the one who controls everything, His plan is perfect.
We must separate ourselves from the wicked, those who do not want to do the will of God, for their destruction is speedy. Man with a pious appearance will tell you fine words, but in reality his heart is bad, he is full Jealousy and hatred. Religions are the work of the world, and they have changed the ordinances of God, and the world listens to them, and those who are in the world follow them, and the world is against the elect, and we We saw it with Jesus as he passed through the flesh. The world hated Jesus, just as he hated his body.
Look at what the verse tells you. The world rejoices in your fall, it wants you harm, it wants to destroy you, but when is it? This same world is coming to an end, its destruction is near. We have to understand this vision of a seed .. We collect what we sow .. As the principle of tithing, the more we give and the more we receive .. The same thing we want or do for the Others, will be our own harvest. It is for this reason that we must apply ourselves to doing good around us, and it is in our interest not to follow the mass, nor its ways, if we do not want to share Its destruction.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:41

July 12

Proverb 31:
4 It is not to kings, Lemuel, it is not to kings to drink wine, nor to the great to say, Where are strong drinks?
5 lest they drink, and forget the statute, and cause the judgment of all the children of affliction to fail.

Lemuel = "vowed to God"

Peace on you ..
Here is another reason why the world refuses God: alcohol.
We have seen that the elect are kings and princes in this world, they are born of Jesus, via David, they are of the direct lineage of kings, and they are also those who govern and govern the world, Spirit and during the millennium.
The elect do not drink alcohol, for they are consecrated to God (Luke 1:15). Religions will prove the contrary to you by verses, but the elect do not drink, Alcohol, and Jesus did not drink alcohol .. I have posted in my teachings a detailed explanation on the subject ..
Reason is found in verse 5, for alcohol disturbs the mind and brings confusion. The elect are sons of God, they are lucid, and they give themselves all the means that are in their possession to Defeat this world, and Jesus is their support in battle, it allows us to understand and overcome all situations.
The proverb 31 tells you to give alcohol to the one who perishes, to the one who has death in the soul. Obviously none of the elect is in this configuration, for none of us perish, But all have eternal life with God.
The elect are sanctified, they have a healthy life and do not defile themselves. It is important to understand that we must have an intimate communion with God, and God departs from sin, debauchery, perversity, etc. This intimate communion is the one that brings us and makes the Spirit of God grow .. We are vegetarians, because as we read in Daniel, it gives us spiritual strength .. We do not drink alcohol, Because it gives us spiritual strength. We follow the commandments and ordinances of God because it gives us spiritual strength. And all we can do is focus on gaining spiritual strength, Is with this strength that we will see God, and also that we are preparing our place in the millennium ..
The elected officials impose all kinds of abstinences, as do the professional players. We impose these abstinences in order to gain our incorruptible crown and a place with God. These abstinences are found in the ordinances that God has set up for His people. What we must do and what we Must not do. They are the ones you abolished to live like the people of the world, but because of this, you have rejected yourself from the people of God, to become a good citizen of the world.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:42

July 13

Proverb 24:14  So know your wisdom for your soul, if you have found it, there is a future, and your expectation will not be reduced to nothing.

Peace on you ..
We have seen the necessity of acquiring wisdom, it enables us to know and understand the will of God. Wisdom guarantees our future. One can read the certainty of blessings. The difference with the fool who does not want to hear or understand, and on arrival he finds himself in Sheol, in the flames of hell.
Religions and the world confuse us, they have distorted everything, everything is traffic and manipulation, in order to lead astray and destroy the people of God. We read that the devil wants to take the place of God, To rise above God. The wise man will understand this ruse, and will depart from the mass to save his soul, while the fool will close his ears in order not to hear, he will not change his way or his Ways, he does not want constraint, without understanding that it is for his own ruin ..
God gives us all kinds of gifts, to overcome the subtleties of the world, more Jesus fighting for us. Our first duty is to acquire these gifts, then Jesus will help us in our weaknesses, but we must understand that Jesus will be Active, only if we do the necessary to defeat. It is evident that if one remains idle, Jesus can not intervene, he can not force us to do something, but he is our support.
Look how religion makes you blind, we are Laodicea, the last church, the last one, and see how she is poor and almost dead. She is filled with pride, and God is showing it rightly so that we may correct This gap, and It allows us to get out of it.
Wisdom allows us to make the right choices, and the most important of all is to please God, for He is the one who can do everything and who cares for everything. God is the one who makes us according to our works, He Is the one who gives us our wages .. So we have an interest in pleasing Him, if we want to receive His blessings. I prefer God bless me, rather than He gives me blows, because I am unruly, Especially since there is a different end according to our choices.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:42

July 14

Micah 2:8  In the days past my people have risen up as an enemy; you take away the cloak with the tunic from those who pass by in safety, who turn away from war;

Peace on you ..
The world is corrupted, allied with religions, and they hide knowledge from us, they work to destroy us and rob us. The elect are those who are touched by God to overcome the subtleties of the world, they are taught By the Spirit, and therefore we can easily see the differences between what God teaches us and what the world or religion teaches us. Our mission is to denounce these scams, to give light on obscure points. .
Look how religion manipulates you, they has changed the word of God, His days and Feasts, and you can not longer react, you give them excuses, and you fallow them blindly... Laodicea, poor, blind and naked ..
Each one will pay what he sows, and without exception of anyone. All these greedy pastors and leaders, who flatter you for a wage, they fall into the pit and want to drag you along with them .. They are demons, they work For the devil, religions are under the authority of the world, and the world is under the authority of the devil. What does the proverb tell us that it is because of our wickedness that we are blind that those who are Blind, it is because they have done harm ..
The elect are children of God, they do not mingle with the things of the world, but they mingle with the things of God. You can not hold both ends of the rope, you have to position yourself for God or for the world They are not compatible. 2 Corinthians 6:14 + .. tells you to separate yourself, and all the Bible warns you not to mix with the world .. The world must be destroyed, and all His followers with him ..
We must follow the teachings of God, and do as He commands us to do. We can not impose our defects on God, but He teaches us what we must do to live. The old testament was the " The shadow is not different from the subject, it reflects it, how can you change the word of God without worrying .. You think that you will be saved because you pronounce the name of Jesus, Maybe you do not understand the meaning of the words: A new birth, being born again, a new being .., see in everyone, there is the You are dead to the world, to live for God. You think that God will make an exception with you, and with all who transgress His commands? ... The Shabbath is not abolished, and Jesus did not come to abolish, but the Shabbat was changed by the Emperor Constantine At the council of laodicea, about the year 365 of our area. You see, this emperor was not Jesus, but a Roman Catholic in the Roman Empire. Return to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. Read your story, and from where come the changes .. This for the gain of your soul ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:43

July 15

Zechariah 6:4  And I spake, and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

Peace on you ..
We have a communion with God. God is listening to us, and He speaks to us, and it is through the Spirit that we have this fellowship with God, and this Spirit is given to us in our adult baptism, for He comes after repentance. God made angels His spirits (Psalm 104: 4). These spirits come forth from God to speak and teach us, to give us guidance, to bring us blessings, etc. It is inconceivable to think that one can have A communion with God if one does not follow His ordinances, or if one is not part of His army.
It is by the Spirit that we are called to leave this world to engage with God. He gives us then a quantity of Spirit so that we can understand and act. This Spirit must then be protected and nurtured, for we must make Him grow. He is the tree of life, The moment of our call, destined to become a tree, and like every plant, it must be maintained, otherwise it will die.
Jesus tells us that he will send us the Spirit who will lead us into all truth. Peter confirms this saying, reminding us of order, repentance, baptism and then Spirit (Acts 2:38). Differently are seduced by the thought of belonging to God, for it is not we who impose on God how to do, but it is He who tells us how to reach Him.
Religions do not come from God, they are created by men of power, and for that reason they are different, and it is for this reason that the mass follow them. Jesus tells us that he There are many called, but few chosen, and also that it is difficult to find the way to reach God, even to enter His kingdom.
Religions have changed the words of God and His ordinances to impose their ways of seeing and doing. God warns us precisely to depart from the world, and therefore from His religions, for the plagues are destined for them. God destroys This world, to make of it a new one. Everything we have lived since the last 6000 years is precisely the sorting that must be done, to separate the followers of the devil and the people of God, for we know that the devil wants s To raise in the place of God.
We therefore have an interest in becoming aware of this spiritual world that surrounds us and making the right choices, for the kingdom of God will open its doors to us, that if we lead good fights.
The elect are blessed because they follow God and God protects them. Today a blessing reaches you who holds the word of God and your commitments.
This chapter of Zechariah puts a crown on your head and encourages you to stand firm. We are princes and kings, and God will give us all we can manage. God bless you.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:43

July 16

Isaiah 9:19  By the fury of the LORD of hosts the land is consumed, and the people are like that which feeds the fire, the one spares not the other.

Peace on you ..
God is angry because the world mocks Him. People use His name to cheat, steal, lie, etc. The world wants to impose its ways on God, but it is surely out of ignorance, for everything Is written in the Bible. It is above all written that the devil wishes to rise above God, that he wishes to take his place. There are then these two spirits which influence us, the Spirit of God and the spirit of the devil, and According to our choice, we will follow and be servants and slaves of one or the other .. It is not otherwise .. Neutral positioning does not exist, it is seduction ..
God warned us that if we did not want to follow Him, we would be destroyed, for the devil, death, and his followers must be destroyed, to give place to God and His people.
The apocalypse is what will make this sorting, this cleansing, and it will be by fire and great scourges, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc. Seventy percent of what is on this earth must be destroyed .. It is therefore important to follow God and to do as He tells us to do, finally, if we want to live in His world !! See what the verse of today tells us, they will be the wood that Feeds the fire of destruction.
The plagues already begin in all parts of the world, devilish devotees destroy and kill each other, for God has opened the heavens to let them go, they are the destroyers of Egypt (Exodus 11), and As the ecclesiast says, all is repetition.
The Bible tells you that the wicked must disappear, and the wicked in the eyes of God are those who refuse Him, so they are the ones who do not want to do what He tells us to do to live. Conversely, those who do the will of God are protected, and Psalm 91, as well as others, tell you that everything would collapse around you, that under your feet would be the firm ground, that no evil could To reach, that His angels protect you, etc.
The wicked are sleeping, they are blinded, they can not react on everything that can be said to them. Man takes God's words lightly, he thinks he manages, Has no problem, that God is love, and that He will do nothing against them, etc. But all his thoughts are thoughts of flesh and religions, of the world, for God, Him, and He is the one Who orders and who manages, God tells you that He will destroy all those who do not want to obey, all those who do not want to do His will.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:44

July 17

Daniel 3:12  There are Jewish men, whom thou hast set over the services of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, these men disregard thee, O king; They do not serve your gods, and the golden statue that you have set up they do not adore.

Peace on you ..
God tells us not to fear, because He holds us in His hand. Faith makes us have this absolute trust when God speaks to us, yet we need to know if we are truly with Him, or if we serve one Religion that comes to us from Men, for the result will not be the same ..
The chosen ones follow God, they are taught by God and they understand His word, it is by the Spirit that we have this relationship, and this Spirit is given to us during our adult baptism (Acts 2:38).
The world, as it were, follows the ordinances of the world, and we have seen that religions come from men, for they have changed the word of God to impose theirs, and for this reason you do not observe Plus Saturday (shabbath), but that you observe on Sunday ..
You must know, however, that this practice does not come from Jesus who would have abolished something, but from the Emperor Constantine at the council of Laodicea in the year 364, canon 29, and on March 7, 321, he imposed on Sunday As a weekly rest day.
The world does not scare us, and all the sanctions he would like to give us do not worry us in any way. The Bible is written for the elect, the prophets prophesied for them, for the end of time. That the world around us will collapse and collapse even more, God makes us know that we do not have to fear these plagues, for they are for the world and the religious. People want to serve God, but According to the world, they are afraid of being rejected, of being alone, they want to blend into the mass, while professing to serve God. But we can not do this, it is God who dictates His rules , And if we want to reach Him, then we must follow His rules.
All the Bible teaches us precisely to move away from the world, not to follow its practices and its ways, its abominations, because it is because of them that God destroys the world and chases us from before us.
2 Corinthians 6 tells you that there is no communion between good and evil, between light and darkness, etc., that we must depart from it, and it is by this separation that We can hear the Spirit and do what God asks of us. The world brings us tribulations, makes us sin, and sin destroys the Spirit. Repentance acts if one abandons sin, not if one cultivates it.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:45

July 18

Exodus 11:7  But against all the children of Israel, from man even to beasts, not a dog shall move his tongue; That you may know that the LORD distinguishes between the Egyptians and Israel.

Peace on you ..
We saw that in the plagues against Egypt (which represents the world), God made a distinction between His people and the world (or religions, for they come from the world, from men). Apocalyptic period, we must understand and be reassured as to what is happening around us. The world must be destroyed, for it refuses God, and it must leave its place to the elect, who will possess the world; Millennium. We must not have pity or remorse because of these plagues, for sinners crucified Jesus, as well as the prophets whom God sent to the world to warn them and give them a course to follow. Take the place of God ..
The chosen ones must be steadfast in their walk with God, not stray from their path and especially not to mix with the world. There is no possible covenant with the world, as there is no covenant with the darkness. We are light, the light of God to enlighten men of what God expects of us, Of His people, and a being of light does not fill with darkness. The Word tells us, Separate yourself, and enter your room, until the wrath of God has passed ..
All the elect have gone through a religion until the day when God made us understand their deception and scam, their determination to destroy us, and brought us out of these religions. God teaches us and cares for us We have nothing to envy the world, nor anything to expect from the world. Our expectation is in God, who gives us when we are able to receive, and make good use of gifts. Need of something, it is to God that I ask, and He provides, if it is good for me .. And whatever my problem, I must not turn to Babylon to hope for an exit ..
My only concern must be that I am filled with the gifts that God places at my disposal, for it is with these gifts that I can understand God and do His will and, with the help of Jesus, overcome the world. And This way of doing will guarantee me access to heaven ..
Take courage and hold firm ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:46

July 19

Deuteronomy 5:5  I, at that time, stood between the LORD and you, to declare the word of the LORD unto you, for you were afraid of the fire, and did not ascend on the mountain, Saying,

Peace on you ..
We see this difference between ancient times and those belonging to Jesus. Today we are in the most holy place with Jesus, we have a direct communion with God, a privileged communion, God teaches us ..
Religious can not have this communion with God, for it is reserved for the elect, and the elect are those who do the will of God. The religious themselves, do the will of their religion which is created by Men ..
Today I stand between God and you to declare His word to you, not that I want to boast in anything, but because you are seduced by the world and by your religion, and you do not Can not hear God when He speaks to you. You have abolished the word of God, or rather what does not suit you in His word, but in doing so you take the mark of the world. Subject, God vs. the world ..
I want to remind you that the world belongs to God, and that He chooses a people that bears His name and follows His requirements. The elect are faithful to God, they do His will, and God prepares them a world. The difference with the people of the world is that they will be destroyed, for the world is under the authority of the devil, and the devil wants to take the place of God, but read your Bible well and you will see that, At the end, the devil will be destroyed, as well as the dead. Death came into this world following sin committed in Eden, and Jesus destroyed death by his sacrifice .. Also, you have a choice to make, follow God or the world (which included your religion) .. The Old Testament is the shadow of things to come, it teaches us about the different options we have and shows us their issues ..
Those who ascend the mountain are the elect, they follow the ordinances of God, and God teaches them what to say, just as He did with Jesus. The elect are priests, they teach the law of God. God ... You must understand this evolution between the law of before and after Jesus. The law after Jesus no longer entails sacrifices, Jesus being the last sacrifice, but all the ordinances of God remain because They are set up to make us perfect, they teach us how to behave, between us and the world.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:46

July 20

Nehemiah 1:11  I beseech thee, O Lord, that thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who take pleasure in fearing thy name; And make Your servant to succeed today, I pray thee, and give him mercy before this man. Now I was the king's cupbearer.

Peace on you ..
There is such joy in belonging to God, and even when we are in reproach, we know that it will not last, that our trial is only for a time, and also our sin. We know that God is listening to us, and even when we sin, it is not intentional, and after sincere repentance, God will put us upright. Today is our time of rehabilitation, God restores us standing and at work. Give all that we need to accomplish what we want or have to do. God touches the hearts of kings for a pass, a safe conduct, nothing untoward can happen to us, and He scatters our enemies. Have the free way, and nothing and no one can harm us. At work brothers, we have lost enough time because of our sins, we are strong enough, thanks to Jesus, to stand up, to avoid sin. This difference between the elect and the religious is here, the Spirit teaches us, God guides us and protects us, we work for God and His people, and nothing and nobody can harm us. To have this certainty of victory .. The religious when they have fears, they do not know what will be done the next day, they are uncertain ..
He who fears God will do His will, for he knows that if it pleases God, then he will be blessed, whereas if he displeases God he will be disciplined. To do the will of God is to To keep His word, to follow His teachings, just as the people of the world follow the ordinances of their government, and please their country. One is not obliged to follow God, we are full of constraints when dealing with the ways of the world. We have this free choice to follow God or the world, knowing nevertheless that the arrival will not be the same .. We have what we need intelligence, to reflect on the consequences, and a Bible that we Informs of the different paths and arrivals.
Thank you Lord to open the doors ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:47

July 21

Ezra 1:6  And all those around them helped them with silver articles, with gold, with goods, and with cattle, and with precious things, besides all that was offered voluntarily.

Peace on you ..
The elect do not have to worry about how they can accomplish what they have to do because God provides for their needs. Today is a time of blessing for the elected officials who have been waiting for some time to move forward And to grow in order to be active as to what they have to do or want to do, for God does not refuse us anything that our heart desires, as long as it remains safe for us.
We must understand this phenomenon of the parable of the talents. God gives us a small quantity, in order to test us, in order to put us to the test, and then give us in abundance .. Perhaps we have missed before, But then God will not fail to make us understand it, and we will resume this test .. In any case, it is important to have this certainty that we will not be left behind. We are kings, not Beggars, and God will always give us in abundance, so that we can, in return, give to the most needy.
If you plan to help your neighbor, then God will test you first, He will look at what you do, now with what you have .. It is not a matter of quantity, and we could To see with the poor woman who gave a play, because if you know how to give when you have little, then you will know how to give when you have more .. But conversely, if you do not know how to give when you have little, you will not know Not give when you have more, for your hand is closed, you are a miser.
The elect are not stingy, for they have the service of others, and whatever thing or gifts God gives us, we know that they are to help others. We are a channel through which God transmits, Be it in the spiritual or the material. God fills us with His Spirit so that we can shed light on His will, stifled by the world and religions. As God gives us material, so that we help those who Suffer the most, beginning with His people, then also those outside, so that it serves them as testimony.
My chosen brother, make these gifts of God profitable to you and make good use, and do not forget that all this fact for God to be glorified.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:47

July 22

Psalm 11:4  The LORD is in the palace of His holiness, the LORD has His throne in heaven; His eyes see, His eyelids sound the sons of men.

Peace on you ..
We must realize that God knows everything, that He sees everything, and that He controls everything. People accuse God of all the misfortunes they hear, but it is a twist, for all this misery comes from our Sin. If we did not sin, then there would be nothing unpleasant around us. And even though we were born of sin, God did not fail to stop the process, with Jesus .. Also, We are born of sin, but by committing ourselves to God, through Jesus, then sin will no longer have power over us .., that is a certainty and a reality .. It is certain that if you base yourself On religions, then you will have trouble believing this phenomenon of God and the Spirit, etc. For religions confuse us, and have all distorted, they are created by men of power, and I have detailed on this Subject, in my teachings: God vs. the world ..
Because God sees everything and probe everything, we can not cheat, for if we cheat, it is against ourselves that we cheat, God remains sovereign .. Then you will tell me that religions cheat, that the pastors Scams, that we are manipulated, etc., but do not think that God does not see it. God sees it and controls the situation perfectly, and I will tell you that this blindness is for the people of the world because The elect are not deceived, God warns us and shows us the various dangers and scams .., and it is without counting that each one will receive a salary of what he has done, either well or badly. Do not want to submit to the will of God, you must fall into the hands of the enemy. Words, independent, I control, I manage the enemy, etc .. all this is vanity, because we Are under the influence of God, or we are under the influence of the devil. There are no other alternatives. The elect are the conquerors of the world, because they have Jesus fighting for them, and The world or the religions are slaves of the devil, for they do not have Jesus, it is very simple ..
When thou shalt change the ordinances of God to follow the ordinances of the world, then at that time thou shalt change of master, and it would be well for thee to verify thy springs, when the day of the Shabbath which thou hast abolished, Dates and feasts, to see if they correspond with the ordinances that God gave us in Leviticus 23.
God knows everything, He knows what we have in our hearts, and He can even, if asked, fill us with love for Him and His world. God blesses His people and destroys the world, those who follow the devil ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:48

July 23

Hymn 5:12  his eyes, like doves by the streams of water, bathed in milk, well set;

Peace on you ..
Our Jesus is beautiful, he is perfection. His eyes are upon us and see that nothing untoward happens to us. He is the one who gives us the Spirit, and he does it in abundance. He is at the source and distributes as much as we can receive. The elect are at the service of the people of God. God gives us so that we We are the priests of our God, and we teach the law. But we must understand that this law is a little different from the law before the sacrifice of Jesus, and by reading Hebrews 10, We will understand this sacrifice of his body, to save us, and its efficacy. Nevertheless, the ordinances of the law remain unchanged. God teaches us and He writes to us what he expects Of us, how we should behave in the world, between us, different ways of what our parents taught us. The world taught us its ways, then we died to the world, born again, we become children of God, And therefore God is now teaching us His ways. It is very easy to understand that His ways can not be the same as those of the world .. God tells us that He will destroy the world, because of his defects to do, and Not to imitate them, not to imitate the practices of the world.
The elect are a special touch of God, they are sealed to defeat the world. God fills us with His Spirit, and we teach the world, and our teaching is in accordance with the teachings of God, for the world can not deceive us. The world when it can not be in accord with us, For he is our enemy, but the elect see the snares of religions and the world, for God shows them to us. So the older ones will share their experiences with the younger in faith, Edification of the elect. We are a people united, in one body, and all our devotion is for God and His people.
The world finds excuses for its weakness, while God gives us the possibility of being perfect, thanks to Jesus. We are precisely witnesses of this perfection. Our perfection will encourage the weakest in faith and strengthen them , Will restore hope .. While I thought I was weak, I now realize that I can be very strong, and this perspective changes everything !!
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:49

July 24

Deuteronomy 17:13  And all the people shall hear, and shall fear, and do no more with pride.

Peace on you ..
At the time of the old covenant, punishments were more radical. When one sinned, one was put to death. The covenant with Jesus is a little more flexible, not in the sense that one can do, As Christians do, but in the sense that Jesus not only overcame death, but at the same time brings forgiveness. Then we must understand one thing is that Jesus does not Is not sacrificed so that one can live like the people of the nations, one can not always defile oneself, neither with food, nor with anything. What the Christians have abolished, they have done for their Own sanction, for it is the Roman empire at the time of councils, which changed all things, dates, festivals, days, etc., not Jesus.
Another thing that must be understood is that the sanction of sin remains the same, except that one will be entitled to another chance. Whoever sins without a state of conscience by mistake will be forgiven, Be repented, but if he does not repent, his sin remains, as well as the sanction of sin. The one who committed adultery, after repenting, will be forgiven, but if he does not repent, then The punishment of death remains upon him, and God will withdraw His Spirit from him, and it is without counting that at the last judgment his works will be spread out before him, and will be judged. I see people around me who They do not care about sanctions, they think they are untouchable because they are baptized, but baptism is not enough, if we do not have works (Jacques 2). And our works accompany us, the good ones and the Moreover, one must not repeat the same sin, Jesus tells us, goes and does not sin any more. If one is weak, he is strong for us, and it is he who helps us in our infirmities, and Who fights for us .. Do not let yourself be seduced by ease and by sin, without which you are already dead ..
God teaches us a way of doing things different from the nations, and these punishments were to make us understand what would happen in case of sin. The old covenant was the shadow of things to come. I see that the Christians have abolished the law, without understanding the why of the how, in fact, it is good not to have any more, But the danger is that it was not Jesus who abolished something, but the Emperor Constantine during the councils, see the Council of Nicea and the Council of Laodicea. The teachings: God vs. the world ..
We used Jesus 'blood to purify ourselves and become a new creature, that of the sons of God, and God teaches us how to do it. It is very dangerous to mock Jesus' sacrifice, or to defile him.
See the verse, what he tells you, he warns you against pride. It is humility that triumphs, the proud will be destroyed.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:50

July 25

Jeremiah 23:4  And I will raise up pastors over them that shall feed them; And they shall not be afraid, neither shall they be afraid, neither shall they fail, saith the LORD

Peace on you ..
We have all understood this scam of religions. Religions are manipulated by men of power, greedy, who do not care about you .. Let me tell you, that the elect do not fall into the traps of religions, they are Those who perish who have no reaction are those who do evil who are blind (Proverbs 4:16). God warns His elect that they may depart from religions, but also from those who do not. Do not follow. We do not mix with the world, we fight. Who has it between the light and the darkness?
The elect are a people set apart by God and taught by God, and no man or religion can confuse an elect, for the Spirit leads us in all truth, and we follow God alone, and we can not even Not to do otherwise, for God has sealed us to bear witness to His will, and also, to show others the way, and that it is possible to overcome sin, etc.
God allows these false pastors of religions to be made, but we must not imitate them or listen to them; their punishment will not be deferred. We must listen to God and do His will, and He has told us how to lead us into the torah, The first five books of our Bible, we must not change anything. He who changes the teachings of God to follow the teachings of the world or religions, changes his master, but God leads us to eternal life, while the world, Or the devil, it is in eternal suffering that they lead us ..
The chosen ones are the pastors set up by God, they are the ones who will teach the law in the millennium, and they are already teaching it, the older ones teach the younger ones in faith, the new converts. To the sacrifice of Jesus, but the same as to our conduct. You will not sleep with your niece, you will observe the Shabbos, you will not commit adultery, etc.
The elect are the body of Jesus, they have the same functions, they are Jesus as to his ways of doing, except that they will not be sacrificed. But they teach, heal, guide, help others, and so on. ., They are the reflection of Jesus ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:50

July 26

Jonah 4:9  And God said unto Jonah, Shall thou be angry with the kikajon? And he said, I do well to be angry until death.

Peace on you ..
The first irritation of Jonah came to him that God had compassion for the inhabitants of Nineveh, that He had forgiven them because of their repentance. The second irritation comes from the fact that the shrub provided him with shade ..
God does not desire to punish or destroy the wicked, but rather He would desire Him to repent and follow Him, as He did with the inhabitants of Nineveh. Today, the world is Nineveh, which must be destroyed for its error, because it honors the creature rather than the creator. People follow the ordinances of the world, their government, religions, and they do not God gave us His ordinances, so as not to imitate the abominations of nations, He gave us a course to follow. The first believers in the days of Jesus were following the ordinances of God. God, then the devil came and gently changed our obligations, softly, gently, adding a few small changes, and today those same believers, who think Jesus came to save them, no longer follow God, but The world, and this same world has made them change God, all for their loss.
We can not change what God prescribed us, He did not do things by half, He gave us His conditions. By changing His commandments to follow those of the world, you place yourself under the authority of the world, and you can read the consequences in Roman 1, disastrous !!
God invites you today to reconsider your ways, change your ways and repent. There must be a radical change, because we are talking about saving our souls, it is not something to be taken lightly, Is very serious ..
People think that God is a God of love, and that nothing can happen to them, but it is seduction. Of course, God loves men, but those who obey Him, He wants and must remain sovereign , And in no case, He could not tolerate your defects. Read your bible well, the devil will be destroyed in the end, and death will no longer exist, and we will return as in Eden. Bring back as in Eden, and He dictates to you the course to follow to get there .. So, or you fallow the way and you come out victorious, or you take another way, and you will not find Eden, but hell.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:51

July 27

Job 12:12  In the old is wisdom, and in many days the understanding.

Peace on you ..
We have seen that we need wisdom to become intelligent. Wisdom is acquired after many years to receive instruction. The Bible teaches us that wisdom and intelligence are together, we need one to have the other, they are complementary. Of our new birth, God gives us a completely different teaching than what the world or our parents taught us. God has given to His people ordinances, by which, whoever will put them into practice, will live, they are found in the Torah.
The Bible teaches us that fools do not receive instruction, and therefore do not have access to heaven. God gives us His conditions for access to His heaven, religions have changed the ordinances of God to impose their own, you have to be really blind and unconscious to follow religions rather than what God tells us, for it is God Who is the boss, not the religions, nor the world ..
God gives us His Spirit, at our baptism, and this Spirit allows us to understand and know God. With this Spirit we will understand what God expects of us and we will be able to execute His orders. Through this obedience we will be able to continue our journey as we grow. They are the principle of the parable of the talents. The more we advance in time, the more we will grow and grow that Spirit which God gave us, in order to arrive at the perfection of our carnal being and therefore fit to enter heaven ..
We have seen that sin takes us away from God, and if we continue to sin, God forsakes us, for He can not cohabit with sin. Wisdom is therefore the means that allows you not to sin, for It has brought you intelligence, which will enable you to choose what pleases God, to do His will, is discernment.
The more one grows older, the more one becomes intelligent and wise, for it is the fruit of experience. We know that when one sins, one harvests tribulations, and in time one wants absolutely to avoid these Tribulations, because they not only cause us to waste time, but also they sadden us and hurt us, and it is without counting that when one loses of the Spirit, it is very long and very difficult to recover it ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:51

July 28

Ecclesiastes 10:18  Because of laziness, the framework is sinking; And because of the loose hands, the house has gutters.

Peace on you ..
It is important to understand that one must be active in a ministry, one must bear fruit with what God gives us.
The spiritual is the path parallel to the physical, to the flesh. As in the flesh, he who does not work will have difficulties in his life, to live with dignity, so it is with the spiritual, where the one who is not wearing Of fruits with the earnestness of Spirit which he received at his baptism, walks in the path of death, and has been seen with the parable of talents, as in the explanation of John 15 There is no excuse for our idleness, for everything is well explained in the Bible, so that we will not be surprised when we appear before God. In no case can we say, Lord, Did not know! ..
We must understand that God prepares His priests for the millennium, they are the ones who teach the law. So you who think that the law is abolished by Jesus, you would have better to read what I write in my teachings, to understand This manipulation of religions and the world. When we came out of Egypt, God gave us ordinances, in order to live. Whoever puts them into practice, will live by them. These ordinances are different from what the world Teaches. The world teaches us a way of life, and these ways have led us to death, and it took Jesus to get us out of it. God gives us other teachings, Different, they are holy in relation to the thought of God, and we must put them into practice, if we wish to please God. Just as if we wish to please the world, we must follow its tendencies.
If you analyze today, you find that you are not too active in any ministry of God, if you find that you do not hear too much about God speaking to you, if you do not open your mouth too much To testify of what Jesus does in your life, etc., I advise you to review your ways and correct them, for you are the one of the parables that is thrown away. The five foolish virgins, the one who has Buried the talent, the vine that does not bear fruit, and looks at the results in each case .., death, bound to be thrown into the fire .. It is not too late for you to take control, God does not want to lose you, your loss is the harvest of your seed .. You must do the will of God to live ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july EmptySam 23 Jan - 12:52

July 29

Osea 3:1  And the LORD said unto me, Go again, love a woman that is loved by a friend, and an adulterer according to the love of Jehovah for the children of Israel, Other gods and love grape cakes.

Peace on you ..
How sad this misguidance to God! God would like to do us good and bless us, but we know only to offend Him, we refuse the constraints.
Religions, on the other hand, leave us full liberty when by law we can live like the people of the nations and make believe that we serve God. We can sin in complete freedom, without fear, we just have to ask for forgiveness, and God is pleasing to our demands, a very flexible God in a few ways! Yes, but all this is only seduction, for the reality is very different. The chapter tells us that we will remain alone, Without God, wandering, and that in the end, only one handful will be able to find the way of God.
The reality is that during our baptism, God gives us His Spirit, and it is with this Spirit that we can know Him and grow, and this growth can lead us to God in His kingdom. We extinguish the Spirit because of our sins, then we die spiritually, and therefore we have no chance of entering the kingdom of God, and we have two parables that confirm this, the parable of the talents And the parable of the ten virgins. It is therefore important to be very vigilant when it comes to sin, it comes from the devil, it is its fruit, and therefore, one has interest not to frequent it .. One must have sin in horror..
It is very difficult to be part of the elite, it involves a lot of constraints, and just as the sportsman must discipline himself to have results, we must discipline ourselves to enter the kingdom of God. God has justly given us For this purpose, a law and ordinances of law, and it is by practicing them that we will have a chance to meet God. My people will live by it.
This law is the teaching of God for His people, as well as the nations, our government, our parents, taught us their laws, their conditions so that we can stay with them and enjoy their benefits. Have abolished the law of God, but it would be better to know where these changes came from, who changed them, not Jesus in any case, he did not come to change the word of the Father, but for us The mission of Jesus was not to make us change God, but to lead us to God.
It's not too late to come back to God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty

July 30

Nahum 1:14  And the LORD commanded over me, and no more seed of thy name shall be sown. From the house of your god I will cut off the carved image and the molten image, I will prepare your sepulcher, for you are vile.

Peace on you ..
One must pay attention to what one does. God gives us of the Spirit, so that one makes good use of it, it is explained in the parable of the talents, and one who does not make good use of it , Is thrown into the fire .. It is the same for the virgins who had no more oil, the oil representing the Spirit ..
God gives us the Spirit, so that we may be active for any work for His people, idleness not being an option, nor neglect.
People follow religions, using the name of God, claiming to belong to Him, when in reality they belong to their religion. The danger is that at their baptism they committed a good conscience to follow God, the God of Israel, then, seeing the difficulties with the world, they abandoned God and returned to their vain principles. By doing such an abomination, they forget that they are smearing Jesus, that they offend him. The Apocalypse is set up for the rebels, they are precisely those religious who abandon God to return to the world, who refuse to obey the demands of God. The world must be destroyed, to make way for the world of God , That which He has prepared for His people, His chosen ones. We can never impose on God our carnal ways, we must understand this new spiritual birth, with a new master, God. It is no longer what we But what God prescribes for His people. So when you read a change, which would look like worldly ways, you have to be aware of the snare. You read a verse in the Bible that it is true, and to prove it, know that there are different bibles in the world, with different books inside, and that these books were put in place by Men, and some Jews associated with Catholics, and if I know a little about my history, these two peoples were the enemies of Jesus, therefore of God, they are his hangman.
God leaves all these pastors of religions active, but they must understand that they will have to pay to mislead the people of God, they are responsible for their misguidance.
I want you to understand this, the elect are baptized in religions, but quickly, God makes us come out, showing us their scams.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 07 - july Empty

July 31

Daniel 9:7  To You, O Lord, righteousness, and to us the confusion of face, as it is today, to the men of Judah and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to all Israel, to those who are near and to those who Are far away, in all the countries where You have driven them away, because of their infidelities through which they have been unfaithful to You.

Peace on you ..
We understand by this verse that what can happen to us unfortunate comes because of us. We are responsible for what happens to us, we reap the fruit of our seed.
God calls us and wants to lead us to Him, in a world He created for His elect. This call is enjoined by rules, by a law. One can reach God, if one follows His rules, for this world of God is different from our carnal world, so it requires preparation. Until the sacrifice of Jesus, bound with death and sin, enslaved by the devil, it is evident that one can not continue on this same way to arrive in the kingdom of God.
At the time of our baptism, we committed ourselves to following God, and this implies following His prescriptions and recommendations, His ordinances, His rules. We read that when we left Egypt, the people rebelled against God and languished The ease of Egypt, and you are this people today, the old testament being the shadow of things to come. You are that same sinner who refuses to follow God, who refuses His ordinances and His law because You prefer to live like the world, debauchery has conquered you, you do not want constraints .. You are the same sinner who crucified Jesus, for it was the sinners who crucified him.
God tells us in Deuteronomy 28 that whoever follows him will be blessed on all sides, whereas he who rejects Him will be persecuted on all sides. Our sin and our obstinacy mean that we can not remain in the earth that God Has prepared, and we wander with the people of the nations, with the world and its laws, without God, and if we continue in this evil way, death will be the key, the death of our soul. .
Of course, there is a way to stop this process, it is repentance and abandonment of our sin. We must question and abandon the path of death in which we walk, those religions that are created by Men, enemies of God, who seduce us by their facilities under the cover of God, but if someone tells you, let us worship another god, you will stone him. One must absolutely detach oneself from these religions in order to follow the true God of Israel, that of the Bible, with His ordinances and His law. Read your story, Israel was under the influence of Rome, an idolatrous state, and it was this same Rome that gave you the Bible , The same Rome that crucified Jesus, with the Jews as an ally. Jesus did not abolish anything at all, it was your religion that abolished the ordinances of God, and by this fact made you change god ..
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

Verses 07 - july Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 07 - july   Verses 07 - july Empty

Verses 07 - july
Page 1 sur 1