ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ISRAEL ZOROBABEL - PAROLES D'AMOUR - YHVH -

La connaissance de Dieu, la reconstruction du temple, C'est moi Le Zorobabel et c'est maintenant l'éveil de Zacharie 4 (janvier 2010)..

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Verses 08 - august

AuteurMessage
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:25

August 1

Psalm 16:2  Thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art the Lord, my goodness is not up to Thee.

Peace on you ..
Our goodness can not rise to God, but He can make us good in order to please Him. We have seen that God teaches us differently from what we are taught by nations, the world, our religions. We follow the crowd, then we will have no chance to please God, but if we practice what He teaches us, then we have every chance to please Him.
God has justly given us a law and ordinances in order to live by them. What makes us twisted in our relationship with God is sin, and we know our sins in relation to this law and these ordinances that God gives us. We have no consciousness of good and evil in the flesh, for we do like everyone else. We become aware of sin, with the law. It is the one who teaches us what sin is, In relation to what God hears with this word.
Those who refuse to listen to God's words are the rebels, they do it only at their head, but what will happen to them? They will be destroyed, leaving room for those who Practice the righteousness of God, those who do His will.
God did not say that He is preparing a land for the nations, that they may commit their abominations, but that He prepare a land for His elect, and the elect are those who do the will of God, His laws, His ordinances, His obligations, His prescriptions, His feasts, His dates, etc. As the nations follow these same obligations with their world.
Our weakness hinders us, for the world, which is led by the devil, forces us to follow its principles, it is ease, but this facility leads us to death. God gives us a path to follow, And it leads us to Him. It is a difficult road, for we are hated by the world, as Jesus was hated by the world, but I prefer to please God rather than to the world, for it is God who is The only master on board, He is the one who controls and can everything .. If I fallow the world, it is for my loss, if I fallow God, it is for eternal life in His delights. Has nothing to think about, for the world will never be able to make us happy either now or later .. Look for yourself if the rich are happy ?! Of course not, they are full of tribulations And of wickedness. The proverb tells you that if the world is blind, it is because it hurts.
Good meditation ..

Dernière édition par Israël Zorobabel le Sam 13 Fév - 14:41, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:25

August 2

Song 2:3  Like the apple tree among the trees of the forest, such is my beloved among the sons; I took pleasure in his shadow, and sat down there; And its fruit is sweet to my palate.

Peace on you ..
There is a clear difference between the people of the world and the sons of God. During our commitment, that is to say our baptism, God radically changes us. The carnal person that I was has left room for the spiritual being I have become a little child again, in order to learn that they are the obligations of this new being, its ways of living. Everything that I could learn in my carnal existence Account more, for God teaches me different ways.
At the time of the old covenant, God taught us the fear of sin, for while we sin we would die. Jesus, when He leads us into another dispensation, higher, destroys death, and brings us Love, forgiveness and eternal life. This dispensation does not take away the teachings of God, for I am the same spiritual being, the same son of God, and as a child will have to yield to The sons of God must obey the demands of God. It is written in Ezekiel, that God will put His law in our hearts, it is not said that it will be abolished or removed. A great danger to be taught by religions, for they emanate from men and power. He who wants to be a part of the people of God must do what God commands us. We have no other alternatives. .
If one lets himself be molded by God, one will become that wonderful being of the sons of God, a being of light, capable of all good works. God seeks people consecrated to His cause, the elect are people in the service of the people of God , But it is none the less that we must have a testimony with the outside people, in order to incite them to emerge from the grip of the devil and save their souls ..
People of the world dream of love, but they can only understand a physical, ephemeral love, for it is God who brings us true love, the one we all seek. This love is found only in God, And we must possess God to benefit from this love.
1 John tells you that he who loves keeps the commandments of God, love is to keep His commandments. You can never have this love of God, if you refuse to keep His commandments, if you refuse this obedience, then you Rejects God and His love ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:26

August 3

Lamentations 1:15  The Lord has cut down all my mighty men in the midst of me; He summoned an assembly against me to crush my young men. The Lord has trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah.

Peace on you ..
We can see the damage done by sin, and it is for this reason that we must redouble our vigilance, in order to avoid sin. Sin destroys us, it weakens us. As we sin, part of the Spirit leaves us, for God can not cohabit with sin in any case, and we have seen that Jesus was on the cross, surrounded by darkness.
Of course, after repentance, we can recover some of it, but it is important to know, not only that it will take some time for it to return to us, but also that we will lose a quantity, and Made, if one sins too much, one has more the Spirit in us.
The devil will resume his place and we will be seduced thinking to be good believers, according to God, when in reality we will be nothing at all, except that religious who follow the world and its ways, Not knowing God, strangers to His people. We have seen around us, people give themselves titles of religions, whereas they do not see that they follow religions set up by the world, and It is for this reason that the Bibles have different books inside, depending on the country, such as the apocrypha, Judith, etc., and it is without counting the contradictions that one can read there, I posted on this topic ..
Proverb tells us that those who are blind are because of their wickedness because they have done evil. But who today follows God? God has given us a law and ordinances in order to We differentiate ourselves from the world, in order to teach us to reach Him. People choose what suits them, they take away this verse, because they do not like it, they keep this one, because it is good.. But you seem to forget that the Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, it teaches us our history, our condition, our way, our obligations to God. Jesus did not come (John 17: 6, 8, 14), and more, to make us perfect by his sacrifice, and then to destroy death is eternal life. .
To proclaim the name of God in vain is to live like the nations under the guise of God or Jesus. And look at what the verse says, we are made weak, our places are deserted, we speak here Of our inner man. Change your ways my friend, we do not impose our misdeeds on God, but we submit to God if we want to benefit from His world.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:26

August 4

Psalm 6:6  I am weary of groaning; All night I bathe my bed, I soak my bed with my tears.

Peace on you ..
Yes, it is very painful to suffer, but observes that in most cases, our suffering is the fruit of our sin, it can also be for our ordeal, as we saw with Job.
We must therefore make an analysis to understand what happens to us, knowing that the trial must not last too long. If our suffering is prolonged, it comes from our sin and the only way to stop it , Is repentance, followed by the abandonment of the sin in question.
If you do not understand the source of this suffering, you must ask God to enlighten you, and He will not fail to make your sin known to you. Afterwards, if you can not hear God speaking to you, Do not have this intimate communion with God, then you are not with Him, for God teaches His elect, and therefore He speaks to them. We must understand this difference between following God or following the world , Or the religions that come from the world. To follow God means to do His will, to follow His festivals, His days, His prescriptions, etc. To follow the world is to follow the prescriptions of the world.
We must understand that this suffering is useful to us for our spiritual growth. All the elect share in suffering because God has to discipline us so that we become obedient. We must imperatively be transformed.
The world had taught us its ways and its rules, and then we became new beings at our baptism. Now then, we must learn new rules and new ways, God's, to have access to His world, and these rules and new ways are found in the Old Testament, which you have abolished .. You can understand This paradox now, you must return to your opinions and your principles if you will one day belong to God, for it is impossible for us to impose on God our ways of the world, knowing also that religions originate from the world and are created by the world..
The chosen ones are a people chosen by God, and they follow the ordinances of God, thereby benefiting from His protection, which allows us not to fall into the traps of the enemy, Not be seduced by the world .. God seals us, that we may teach His ordinances, and also, that we may bear witness to His existence. We are this light that illuminates the world, we are the body of Jesus. We bring this truth that you need, if you want to reach God. The elect are in the service of the people of God, they are priests , We give strength to the weak.
You can continue to harden your neck, to stand up against God, but know that you will not prevail. God is and will forever remain sovereign. It is the devil and his acolytes who will be destroyed at the end, and they Are already for the elected ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:27

August 5

Psalm 61:4  I will dwell in Your tent forever; I will take refuge under the shelter of Your wings.

Peace on you ..
The elect have this assurance with God, they are the blessed of God. God protects us on all sides, we are His witnesses, and He protects us, so that we may carry His word to others.
You must not be jealous or animated towards us, for you also have the chance to benefit from this favor from God. The prayer of Jesus tells you that it will be done to you as it is to us, if by our word you fallow God, as we follow Him.
There is a great difference between the elect and the religious, and you must understand it, if you want to hope for some spiritual heights with God.
The elect follow God and what He has prescribed us, when the world, or the religions, because they come from the world, follow the world with its prescriptions. You must understand that you can not be with both, A hand that holds the right hand and a hand that holds the left. You must commit yourself fully with God or with the world. The obligations of one or the other are diametrically opposed.
God has ordained us in the old covenant to live by them, they are what God teaches His people. See that religions allow you to choose the verses that are right for you. You have abolished the law, But when you read blessings, then you will take them for yourself. You do not observe the Shabbath, but you can not commit adultery or steal. But are not all of them Or you keep all the commandments, or you do not observe any. If you have no obligation with the Shabbos, then you do not have either to steal or covet Do not you see that you are illogical in your resonance?
Religions seduce you with beautiful reassuring words, you are saved by faith, you fear nothing, you are a son of God, etc. But do you have only an intimate communion with God, you speak to Him and He answers you It is impossible, for this relation is only for the elect, and the elect are those who do the will of God, God teaches us His ordinances.
You are so blinded, you do not even see the contradictions in the Bible, you do not even see that this book is manipulated, you do not even see the traps, your religion has made you changed from God .. You are laodic , The last church, poor, blind and naked ..
The elect read the Bible, but not with the words it contains, but with the Spirit that God gives us, and Jesus justly tells us that the Spirit He will send us will lead us into the whole truth, He will confirm the words of Jesus, the words the Father has given him to transmit them to us.
Wake up my friend, get out of the devil's nets, repent and change your ways, it's not too late.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:27

August 6

Lamentations 3:17  Thou hast rejected my soul far from peace, I have forgotten happiness;

Peace on you ..
We all go through trials, there are two kinds. Those that emanate from our sin and those that help us to grow spiritually. We must analyze the cause of our fall, in order to effectively manage our tribulation.
The difference between the two falls is that the one that comes from the trial will not last too long, whereas the one that comes from our sin will last until repentance and abandonment of sin.
We must understand that God blesses those who follow Him, but persecutes those who forsake Him, call them the rebels. They are those who do not persevere with God, they prefer to follow the world, like those who wanted to return to Egypt to have A good table, a facility. The danger is that we used the blood of Jesus, the son of God, to wash away our sins, to wipe away our sins, we solicited them to forgive us, we And when we return to Egypt, we despise the sacrifice of Jesus. Each of us, before being baptized, knew that he should abandon the world and its principles, for a new birth for God and for His sake. Justice. Every one of us knew that he had to abandon his defects for a healthy life in God. We were not taken by surprise, we were not trapped, and God warned us all of the traps of religions, He warned us all about the path on which we were walking, but we only wanted to listen, did we not rather close our ears not to hear? We preferred the ease of the world and Religions, to the constraints of God.
See today what distress you are in .. Deuteronomy 28, speaks to you of blessings to follow God and persecutions to Leave it .. But it is true, you have abolished the old testament .. You better have to do To read it and to listen to what God tells us, for God has sent prophets to warn us of our mistakes and what will happen if we do not want to listen to His reprimands. The Old Testament is the teaching of God For His people, Jesus brought us the words that the Father gave him for us, John 17. You can continue in your obstinacy or abandon and change your ways. The continuation of your existence is in your hands. You have the choice to continue to follow the world for your loss, for the world must be destroyed, and the plagues are already beginning, or follow God who wants to save you.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:28

August 7

Song 7:12  We shall rise early in the morning to go to the vineyards; We will see if the vine buds, if the flower opens, if the grenadiers flourish, there I will give you my loves.

Peace on you ..
This verse speaks to us in this context, of the work we do, in relation to what we ask of God.
Each one of us, solicit God for a lot of reasons, and we expect to receive what we ask for, and this is legitimate, for it is written to ask to receive.
We have seen with the talents that God gives us a certain amount to be asserted, and according to what we have gathered with what He has given us, we can go on growing, we will receive more or more Value was not conclusive, satisfactory, and we will have to wait for a next opportunity ..
It must be understood that whatever God gives us must be used for His people, it must serve to edify, but also to testify to the world that God exists, for we are the lights of this world blinded by religions and governors , All of them under the control of the devil. God will give us according to what we want to do and why we want to do it, and also according to our capacities, but he is excluded from thinking that God will give us for our Vanity, which will lead us to our loss ..
God will search our hearts and believe that if your will is noble and pure, then you will receive what you need, it is on the way, do not despair, be patient. We know that God prepares the ground that we must harvest , And we are not alone. Whatever your intention, you must know that you will be surrounded by other people, those who will help you, then those who will benefit from your work, then observers, who will analyze what Do not worry about enemies, for the elect are protected, and God takes care of them, they will not be very embarrassing.
The word tells us that those who keep the commandments of God are blessed. Above all, do not forget to fulfill your obligations to God. Your work or your occupation must not encroach upon God's demands. To honor His feasts and days, prayers, etc., as He asks us, for God passes before all things, and if by your occupation you neglect God, then He will put an end to your occupation, Protect you ..
My friend, God has eyes on you, He has come with blessings, they are there for you. He looks at what you do, what you want, He controls if everything is in order, He is the guarantor of our success, our happiness ..
Jehovah bless thee, and keep thee.
The LORD will lift up the light of His face upon thee, and show mercy to thee.
The Lord lifteth His face upon thee, and giveth thee peace.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:28

August 8

Haggai 2:10  On the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came by Haggai the prophet, saying,

Peace on you ..
This chapter of the prophet Haggai speaks of a blessing to receive, following a period of trial and error, in which we were struck because of our sins.
The elect are one body in Christ, and when one receives, then all receive, and one has read that often, while God speaks to us, He assimilates us to Israel, or Jacob, or Jerusalem, or His servant, and He speaks of His elect, His people, but He uses different terms. We are one and the same person, but not at the same geographical point, being dispersed in the nations, but with one and the same Spirit who teaches us And guides us, who protects us and takes care of us.
We were able to see that for each fall we were getting stronger. God allows us to analyze our path, and also to defeat the enemy, and sin. We can not displease God, and sin does not Can not seduce us. We have sinned, but God has raised us up, and we do not feed sin, he is our enemy, we abhor him. It is with this principle that we will be made perfect. We will fall as many times as necessary, until our perfection. We are like all children, who need discipline to grow, and become good, respectful and honest people, etc.
In spite of all these trials and all this suffering, we have not turned away from God, we have kept His covenant and have honored our commitment to God. It is the seal that God gives us, Its elected, we will always fall on our feet.
David was blessed, for his heart belonged to God.
The difference with people of the world or religious is that they do not give God the first place. The worries of the world, children, parents, work, home, etc., so many Things separate them from God, so much so that God can not remain with these people, He is suffocated ..
People hate the elect, out of jealousy, but they must understand that they can also be among the elect, by consecrating themselves to God. The new birth is precisely this death in the world to live for God, and God does not deny anyone Who would like to follow him ..
Israel, My servant, My chosen One, I do not fear, for God takes care of us, opens your attic, enlarges your walls, God blesses you abundantly.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:29

August 9

Jeremiah 2:30  I have struck your sons in vain; they do not receive correction; Your sword has devoured your prophets, like a destructive lion.

Peace on you ..
I am sad to see everything happening around me, all these problems .. People say that it is God's fault all that goes wrong, but that's forgetting that God advises us to follow Its way and nobody wants it ..
The Bible tells us how to behave, what to do, teach us how to live, and more, how to live well and forever.
Conversely, God warns us that if we do not follow what He advises us, then we will perish. We will perish, because the world belongs to God, and those who do not belong to God belong to the devil. God tells us that there is a war in heaven, for the devil wants to take the place of God , And therefore this war is between God and those who follow Him and the devil and those who follow Him. These are two celestial armies that occur at the same time in heaven and on earth, in flesh .. We are manipulated By spirits, so it is important to understand this spiritual phenomenon in order to engage with the good army, and we unfortunately do not have the possibility of being neutral, or independent.
As for our commitment in the flesh, it will determine with our ways of doing. God imposes His law and His ordinances, and to follow them will mark us with His seal.
As the devil, who directs the world, imposes his ways on us and follows them, will mark us with his mark, 666. As for the ways of the devil, they are what we did before we knew God, alcohol, Fornication, stealing, insulting, lying, cheating, adultery, etc. The list is long. We must understand that the world is under the authority of the devil, so that before engaging with God, Under the authority of the devil. Religions are created by men, and they follow the ways of the world, and therefore of the devil, and you will notice a difference between religion and what God teaches us, and we have proof in that religions change ordinances Of God. As in our days, when man has changed the shabbath for Sunday, as well as the holidays of God, his calendar and his obligations. All these changes do not come from God who is invariable, but As for our changes, they were set up by the Romans around the year 350, at the time of the councils. But it is important to understand that these Changes do not come only from the Romans, for the Jews since their exodus from Egypt rebelled against God, and by reading the Old Testament you will be able to understand this rebellion between God and the world.
God constantly forewarns us, by different prophets, and tirelessly, not to follow the world, for it leads us to our loss, but to follow Him, the one true God, and will lead us to a place of peace , With Him, with Him. He warns us to change our ways of doing, and to listen to Him, for He has prepared us a place and a dwelling, He has planned everything. We can never impose To God our wickedness, and look at what happened to those who rebelled. The Old Testament was the shadow of things to come, it allows us to see clearly and understand, so as not to imitate the Rebel ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:29

August 10

Luke 17:
12 And as he entered into a village, ten leprous men met him; And they stopped at a distance;
13 And they lifted up their voice, saying, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!

Peace on you ..
We have in this passage several lessons to be learned from it.
The first is that God gives each one of us the opportunity to follow Him and save His soul. Certainly God has chosen and educated men in particular so that they may do His will and spread the word and In order that the truth may not perish, that it be not stifled by men and the world, they are the elect, but everybody can engage in His army, and God Will never refuse a person who wishes to follow Him, and we have seen it with the Egyptians who followed the people of God when they left Egypt.
Another thing that will be seen with sadness is this ingratitude of people towards God. While ten lepers implored Jesus, only one came back to thank him, others continued their journey without even taking Conscious of the chance they had of crossing the path of Jesus.
Today we see this same attitude with the religious. People use the blood of Jesus to wash their sins, then return to their old ways, despising the commitment they made at their baptism and despising The sacrifice of Jesus. We use the blood of Jesus to purify us and therefore have an entrance into heaven, we become spiritual beings. But it is important to understand that you will have access to heaven only if You fallow the ordinances of God, for you will not be able to enter heaven with the filthiness of the world. God teaches us in the Old Testament how to become holy, and with this holiness He brings you into His land a land 'He prepared you, but if you abolish His word and His teachings, then you will not go anywhere, in any case, not in this land that He has prepared for us.
All the Bible teaches us the different ways of men, when at the call of God, and also their different outcomes. Nowhere will you read that man imposes on God and dictates His conduct, but on the contrary, God imposes His ways on us and it is He who gives the orders, and or you fallow, or you release, it is not a game or a joke, Jesus had to undergo the cross to save us, and God will not joke With the sacrifice of His son. Those who return to the world will be destroyed, and this is what we see now, when the plagues begin. It is not the people of God who is destroyed, But the people of the world, the religious in being part of it. God guarantees His people a safe conduct, it is the others, those who do not belong to Him who are killed and kill each other.
Look at what the word says, do not be afraid, my servant Jacob whom I have chosen, Israel my chosen one. (Isaiah 41: 8-11 +).
You must choose your camp now and keep it, whatever happens. Only if you are with God you will be saved, God protects His chosen ones.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:30

August 11

Amos 5:27  And I will carry you beyond Damascus, saith the LORD; His name is the God of armies.

Peace on you ..
God has promised us to bring us to a land that is prepared for us. The parable of talents teaches us that God gives us to evaluate us, then, when we have passed the test, He gives us much more. .
This verse is for you who is waiting for you, when you have just passed your test, God carries you to another place, He gives you other things to do, more responsibilities, a greater mission, nobler ..
We read that we have left the old paths to borrow new ones. As you receive from God, you must ask Him what He foresees for you, what spot He wants to entrust to you. To have this communion with God, as did David, who first asked God what he should do, and that is how we are victorious against the world and we succeed what God gives us to do..
We are princes and kings, descendants of David. We are not slaves of the world, but kings in this world, and God raises us up as such. Not that we will serve vanity, but That God gives us noble things to do, and God will give us all that we need to do things right. It is in this spirit that this verse is given to us, and that is how we must God gives us, that we may give to others, and testify of His goodness and compassion. He gives us Also of His Spirit, in order to know Him and do His will, we teach His law, that indispensable law if we want to live (proverb 7).
It is evident that this thought is not for the religious who abolished the law and the old testament. For you it is the world that takes care of you and your religions .. Every being is a slave to a Master, and it is this master who takes care of us, God or the world, but we can not have both at the same time .. Make the right choices ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:30

August 12

Ezekiel 34:20  Therefore thus saith the Lord Jehovah, I am here; And I will judge between the fat sheep and the thin sheep.

Peace on you ..
We must understand this phenomenon of receiving in order to be able to give ... God gives us His Spirit, so that we may know Him and take care of His flock, and God gives us material, so that we can Helping those who are most in need, starting with His people, but also those outside, so that it can serve as testimony to them.
The people of God, therefore, the elect, are not miserly people, but they are willingly invested for others, just as Jesus was. One can not find among the chosen ones selfish or proud people, Who think only of filling their pockets, using God. These are ways used by blind religious, for one must already be dead in order not to fear God, and when one hurts one Of His sheep, it is to God that one attacks.
The world thinks at times that God does not see, that He does not react, etc., but it is very badly to know God, for in fact he uses religions, He uses you for His ends, you are The wood that serves for fire. We came to God through a religion for many of us, to make a more or less correct baptism, then God brought us out of your claws, and those Which remain, do not belong to God, and it is for this reason that they follow you, they are of the world, as religions are of the world, created by Men. Religious follow the ordinances of religions, They follow the ordinances of God, and nothing and no one can seduce us. In fact, you self-destroy. Whoever follows God will live and even in eternal life, God protects us. Whoever follows the world, Or its ways, therefore its religions including, will perish with the world ..
You see what the verse says, that God sees everything, and that He comes to judge. But let me tell you that He has already begun. Death is everywhere in this world, in different forms, tsunamis, attacks , War, etc. The apocalypse begins with small steps, God would like you to change your ways .. Seduction lets you think that it is for the others, that you, you risk nothing, but your money will not save you Not, you will leave it for others, the world will not save you, your religion will not save you ..
People have abolished the law, because it imposed on us a conduct that disturbed the flesh, constraints in the flesh, but it is she who makes us live, it is she that God has placed to teach us of walking To follow, to live and to reach Him.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:31

August 13

Deuteronomy 29:5  And I have led thee for forty years by the desert, and your garments have not worn away on you, and your sandal is not worn at your foot.

Peace on you ..
There is a clear difference between following God or following the world, for the one we follow cares for us, the world for our loss, or God for eternal life in His delight.
When you are not with God, you have to fight alone against this ruthless world, and for nothing, because you have no guarantee, anytime and for different reasons, you can lose everything you have .. Note that the people of the world are enslaved to their vanity, and they can not even enjoy the rejoicing that the world brings us, they are very limited.
With God, the vision is different, for God fights for us, He has prepared a place for us to dwell in and enjoy the welfare. Because God fights for us, we have the assurance of being winner.
First of all against this world which seeks to destroy our souls, and this is the most important thing, for our soul is eternal, so it is in our interest to do what is necessary to put it in a safe place.
Then, because of our needs to live on this earth. We are not the ones who are going to worry about our needs, but God who manages everything, will give us our necessities. God takes care of His children, Make people in the flesh .. The only thing we have to do with vigilance is not to sin, to keep His commandments, so as not to disappoint Him .. God says that He blesses those who follow Him with integrity , But that He disciplines those who neglect Him or deny Him, etc. (Deuteronomy 28).
God has prepared a place for His people, not only here on earth, in the flesh, but then in heaven. It is important to understand that we are spiritual beings, like angels. Our dwelling will be in heaven, and this for eternity. We are now in the flesh, to prepare our dwelling in heaven, all because of a war that has unleashed in heaven, the devil Wants to take the place of God .. It will not be possible, for God is the sovereign, He is the creator of all things, so it is evident that He can not create someone who will destroy Him, otherwise He would not Not God! ..
When one engages with God, one has absolute confidence in Him and in His word, and therefore one has no longer to worry about anything. God has said that He takes care of us. Believe that He will do it .. God gives us so that we can give to the others who are in need, it is the tithe .. One must not be stingy for fear of lacking something, but while God gives us, we must withdraw part of it to give to others, without thinking, without asking questions, without doubt.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:31

August 14

Isaiah 18:2  who sent ambassadors on the sea and in vessels of papyrus on the face of the waters, saying, Go, quick messengers, to a nation spread far and ravaged, to the wonderful people from that time and beyond, To a nation awaiting, waiting, and trampled under whose feet the rivers have ravaged the land.

Peace on you ..
The blessing of God may be delayed, but we must have confidence in God when He has told us that we obtain what we ask. The fault of this delay comes from our sin, but not from the fault of God. God who would love to make us great goods.
You wait for so long that God opens the door to you, you stand behind, and sometimes you lower your arms, not knowing what to think .. Do not doubt my friend, hope in God, He is the only one, He said something, the thing happens ..
Look at what the verse tells you. God sends you His messengers, not just anyone but the fastest, so that they can bring you as soon as you need to continue. Of belonging to God. Nothing misses us, God takes pleasure in His people, He wants to bless us, He wants to see us happy, for when we are happy, we produce in abundance.
But who is His people? ... I speak to you of the elect, of course, of those who do His will, who follow His ordinances, His feasts, His days, those who have the seal of their God upon them. Blessed by God, and it is for them that the messengers arrive.
For you, the religious, the people of the world, you have your master, and it is he who takes care of you. You follow the prescriptions of the world, and its obligations, also, it is of the world that you must Wait for something .. Do not get me wrong, it is not enough to pronounce the word God, to belong to Him. It would be too easy, no constraints, no obligations, nothing but blessings, nothing but happiness !! ..
You follow the world, but you expect from God. Have you not understood the word. God blesses His people, He cares for His people, and His people are the people who bear His name, the God of God. For you religious, it will be the god of the Romans, for all your prescriptions and ordinances come to you from the Romans (the council of Laodicea in 364, the Emperor Constantine, etc.).
People of God, you who want to be part of it, do not let yourself be seduced by the world and the religions, but repent. Return to the source, the living God of Israel, the God of Jacob, Takes care of His people, He is the One who leads us into the promised land. Religions and the world will lead you to hell, they have no power except to destroy.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:32

August 15

2 Samuel 10:15  And when the Syrians saw that they were beaten before Israel, they gathered themselves together;

Peace on you ..
We understand in this passage how the defeated enemies gather to be stronger, more numerous, although they can not understand that they are fighting against God and His army, not against men, and Done, they can never defeat ..
There are wars that will never cease on this earth, at least until the end of the millennium, for there the enemy will be destroyed. It is this war against the devil that wants to take the place of God, And he tries to draw a maximum with him. They try by all means to destroy God and His people, but it is in vain, for God has foreseen everything. The conception of His world, His creation, everything is perfect, and nothing He has done can fail.
There is a certainty that the enemy does not know is that the people of God are immortal, we have eternal life, and here in the flesh we prepare our place in heaven. When one of us leaves, it is to join God, and none of us is lost, Jesus came precisely to lead us to the Father. There are among the people spies, or false ones Brothers, who commit themselves, but with evil intentions, these can not in any case succeed, for God probes the hearts of men, and one can not cheat with God, it is with ourselves that the " We cheat, and for our own loss ..
If an elect dies, it is because he has been made perfect, so he is fit to join God. If he lacks some details of perfection, it will be given to him during his transfer. At that moment, his death actually begins his true life, as we saw with Jesus, when they thought to kill him , They crowned it .. They not only crowned it, but they forged the weapon that would destroy them ..
We can easily understand that the other dead are the enemies, who can in no case remain with the elected. Remark that today the scenario repeats, the Men destroy each other. It is those outside who die, not the elect, it is the enemies of God who die.
The elect are a God-protected people, nothing bad can happen to us. None of the elect wishes to continue this life in the flesh, because all of us know our true nature as angels of God. Our spiritual nature Has no gap, no weakness, no sickness, no fatigue, etc ... none of us wish to continue in this weak and fragile flesh .. Also, death is for us an invaluable gain ..
People from outside do not know where they will go after their death, when the elected officials know their destination.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:32

August 16

Isaiah 40:
7 The grass is dried up, the flower is faded; For the breath of the Lord has blown on it. True, the people are grass.
8 The grass is dried up, the flower is faded, but the word of our God abideth for ever.

Peace on you ..
We can understand by this verse our great fragility, we are comparable to grass, or a flower, which last only a very few days ..
The word of God is very clear, whoever sins or turns away from God will be mistreated.
We read in the Old Testament that the one who sinned was put to death. Jesus has forgiven us, but we must not sin, for sin condemns us, and Without counting that it will be before us on the day of judgment. So, we have the repentance that allows us to erase our sin, but we must understand that we must not return to it.
The elect have a horror of sin, for it separates us from God, so we will sin, as we all do, but we will do all we can to avoid sinning. Jesus is the one who gives us the possibility, and we must use it to conquer. Without it, sin will make us a slave, and we have no chance of getting out of its net.
We read in verse 8 that the word of God abides forever. Jesus came to bring us the word of God (John 17: 6, 8, 14). This word of God was first given to Moses and then transferred By Jesus, and in Joshua 1 we read that it is he and not Moses who makes us return to Israel, we now speak of the celestial.
This law, which God gave us, is no more than a way of making Him pleased, certainly we will take away the sacrifices of animals, for it is precisely in order to put an end to death that Jesus was sacrificed. We commit ourselves with God, we become a new creature, which needs to be taught, for the ways of God are different from the ways of the world.
Religions and the world are enemies of God, for they have changed the ordinances of God, they have given us their ways of doing things, their calendars, their festivals, their obligations, etc. Therefore we will not take the seal Of God, but the mark of the world, of the beast. And see that you take what you like in the Bible and take away what disturbs you, it is no longer your God but your religion, And believe me, your action will find you, you work for your loss.
The apocalypse begins, the plagues begin, and must be destroyed, if not those who refuse the authority of God. The elect are sealed because they do the will of God, they are protected by God, and Read at the time of the plagues against the pharaoh. Today the pattern repeats itself, the old testament being the shadow of the things to come, physical things reflect the spiritual things .. There is therefore a real danger that to follow The world and its religions, rather than God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty

August 17

Isaiah 27:1  In that day the Lord will visit with his sword, hard and tall, the leviathan, a fugitive serpent, the leviathan, a tortuous serpent; And He will kill the monster that is in the sea.

Peace on you ..
The world, the religions, the men amuse themselves, they all laugh at God, they choose to do what is displeasing to God, they despise God, they are under the banner of the enemy.
God gave us a law and ordinances to become holy, and to live by them, for what the world taught us did not allow us to reach God. But what does man do? He prefers to follow the world rather than follow God. He can no longer even understand that to follow the world is to destroy itself, for the world must be destroyed, precisely because of its defects.
The apocalypse is there to destroy the world, the plagues are already beginning, and only those under the authority of God will be able to recover, for God protects us.
The Bible can not be read with words, they remain incomprehensible if we do not have the Spirit to make us understand them. It is important to know well its history, from where comes the Bible, which put it The books and the verses, maybe then you will change your ways of thinking, and also you will change master, because your religions will not be able to save you ..
The elect are under the authority of God, and we do what God commands us to do, knowing that in the end we will be the conqueror of the world, and we will be able to rejoin God.
See that God makes the enemy powerless against us, the world can not seduce us, it can not destroy us, it is helpless against us, for we are in the hand of God.
You can not even understand that you choose the verses that suit you in the Bible, those that are coordinated with the principles of the world and your faith. Governments.
Elected brother, do not lose courage, you are a conqueror, and your tree bears fruit, you can now rejoice. Especially do not turn away from your path, the one God advises you to follow, for you know that if You will lose yourself, you will still have tribulations .. We are now returning to our time of blessing ..
Jehovah bless thee, and keep thee.
Jehovah will lift up the light of His face upon thee, and show mercy to thee.
Jehovah lifteth His face upon thee, and giveth thee peace.

Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:33

August 18

Nehemiah 6:17 In those days also, nobles of Judah sent letters to Tobiah, and Tobiah came to them.

Tobija = the Lord is good

Peace on you ..
We go back in our time of blessing, God bless His people.
We had been waiting for a while for our tree to bear fruit, they are ripe now, and we can rejoice in our harvest. We have remained patient in tribulations, knowing that everything is set up to make us grow. We have a hope and a certainty that the world does not know and can not understand, it is the faith of the elect, faith in our God who takes care of us, and desires our well-being, Israel..
One can choose to follow the world, with its religions, that is ease, not too many constraints, many friends, etc., but a door closed on arrival, the door of the kingdom of God. .
We can choose to follow God, with His law and ordinances, a difficult path in this world, for the world is an enemy of God, and everything is set up against us. We will be despised by all, alone and misunderstood, but already victorious It is this fact of knowing ourselves the victor, which enables us to hold fast our faith, not to give up, and always to keep this hope for a better time.
We are aware that our misfortunes come from our sins, so we avoid sinning. Already because sin takes us away from God and then causes tribulations.
The chosen ones work for God, they are priests, they teach the law of God. They teach the youngest and the newest converts, how to behave with God and between us. What we can do and what we can do It is better to avoid doing. We can explain to everyone the consequences of our actions, whether good or bad, and Deuteronomy 28 warns you of these two different options.
The chosen ones rebuild the temple of God, destroyed by men and religions, because of sin. We have succeeded in rebuilding this temple, and we are the living temple of God, and God can dwell in us. Is not yet finished, it will be completed for the millennium, but already, the foundations of the temple have been laid. The bases of the elect are the ordinances of God, knowing how to discern between good and evil, seen with the eyes of God. Put into practice what God tells us to do without being seduced by the world and its religions; Without doubt. John 17 is this prayer of Jesus for the elect. I have given them the words that You have given me, and they believed that I came out of You. They will be one with me, and I will You and them in us ..
We are spiritual beings, and it is by the Spirit that everything happens. We are dead to the world and to the flesh, and we have become spiritual beings, living for God and His world.
Each one of the elect has this particular communion with God. We are in an intimate relationship with God and with Jesus, we communicate together, in order to be effective in our mission.
The seal of God is to do God's will.
The mark of the beast is to do the will of the world and religions.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:33

August 19

Deuteronomy 28:29  And thou shalt grop in midday, as the blind man gropeth in darkness; And thou shalt not make thy way. And thou shalt be oppressed and pillaged every day, and there shall be none that saves.

Peace on you ..
God warns us that we must follow Him, not what man tells us, even if he is a pastor, for there are false pastors.
God repeatedly tells us not to follow religions, or the world, or governments, for they are enemies of God, none of them follow the ordinances of God. All this beautiful world has changed the dates of God, the days of God, the feasts of God, etc. to impose their ways on us, and if we do not bend to their ways, then we will be excluded .. The problem that arises is that if I don't fallow the World, he will drive me away, but if I don't fallow God, He will pursue me to destroy me.
So we have an important choice to make, to follow God or to follow the world. These two masters guarantee us a future, but which one must I believe?
Knowing that the world is ruled by the devil, he is a liar and without a future. The world promises you beautiful things, while all those who read the Bible know that it will be destroyed to make room for a better world for The millennium and the after millennium.
God tells you to fallow Him, to follow His ordinances, that they will make you live, and that in the end you will be with Him. So, surely, we will have tribulations in this world, but a guarantee when our future ..
God tells us that if one follows Him, then one will be blessed on all sides, on the other hand, if one abandons Him, He will strike at us. The obvious reason of this fury, and that He has given us His son Only to save us, and that Jesus had to suffer from a suffering that we can not even imagine, to lead us to God, and to save our souls. We must therefore understand that this is not a joke, That we must respect our commitment and above all that it is directly related to God and Jesus. The one who is baptized and then returns to the world, smears Jesus, despises him, despises his sacrifice, and at the same time , Despises God, one becomes then at that moment, enemy of God. The Bible warns you very well of this new nature that we will be, of a renunciation of the pleasures and ordinances of the world .. We will become a new creature For God, to live in a healthy way for God, and He has given us a law and ordinances, to teach us what is holy in His understanding of the word. The same word for a carnal being will have a different meaning and interpretation for a spiritual being. Religions have abolished the ordinances of God, to impose theirs ordinances, but you must know that by following these religions, you defile yourself, and your prayers do not arrive any more, and therefore you do not too..
Read this chapter of Deuteronomy, God will pursue you if you do not follow His law. When you read John 17, you will see that Jesus tells you that he is bringing us the words of God, including those He gave to Moses, Taking into account the change in dispensation, that Jesus has destroyed death and taken us into a spiritual world. Therefore, whatever you read where you must kill no longer has its reason, and all that is connected with the " Physical aspect, for the new covenant is based on the heart, a true and sincere heart, but in no case it abolishes the law (Jer. 31: 33-34).
Come back soon from your mistakes !! ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:34

August 20

Daniel 5:17  And Daniel answered and said in the presence of the king, Thy gifts remain unto thee, and give thy rewards to another. However, I will read the writing to the king, and I will let him know the interpretation.

Peace on you ..
The world can not buy the elect, and we have seen it with Moses, Daniel, Jeremiah, Elijah, etc. God gives us knowledge, the Spirit, so that we may be active in a ministry, And our mission is to make the truth known, without differentiating people, trying to save souls. If someone gives us something, we can accept it, but we do nothing to wait for a return of these people, It is God who takes care of us. We do not sell our knowledge, we give it to the one who asks it. We must do what is in the power of our hand, without worrying about anything. He is a brother, he is a great blessing, and if he is an enemy, he will make himself all alone, it is as if one were putting burning coals on his head.
A great blessing, for whoever changes his ways after hearing us, our words have touched his heart, and the sky rejoices, they are the fruits of our work.
On the other hand, for our enemies who will continue in their evil ways after hearing us, our words will accuse them at the time of judgment. For if they had excuses for their knowledge of the truth before crossing our path, after hearing us, they will have no more excuses for their workmanship, they will not be able to say that they did not know how do well..
The elect are not afraid to open their mouth, no matter where they are, and whatever people are around. God places events and circumstances before us. It is not we who choose when to speak or give, but it is God who controls everything, and He looks at how we manage the moment, these are our trials, our tests.
The elect are teaching the law of God, they are priests (Revelation 1: 6, 5:10, 20: 6). We are in this world, trying to bring out the other elect, those caught in the traps of the devil by the religions that have not only changed God, but also changed His word, to make us hear theirs and us impose..
We are not afraid to expose them, to denounce them, they are the enemies of God, and our enemies, and when God protects us from these people, they can do nothing against us, Against God, besides, they can only harm each other, for the elect are sealed by God.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:34

August 21

2 Kings 13:21 And it came to pass, as a man was buried, behold, the troop was come, and the man was cast into the sepulcher of Elisha. And the man went and touched the bones of Elisha, and he came alive again, and stood on his feet.

Elisha  = God is Savior
Jesus or Joshua = the Lord is salvation

Peace on you ..
We read that the old covenant was the shadow of things to come. Elisha was the shadow of Jesus, and by reading his story, we saw that he raised up people, told us the coming of Jesus And what he would do. Just like Jesus, who by his death would give life to whoever would. Jesus manifested himself in many stories, but he was not in any of the previous ones as he was During his last manifestation, where he entered into his glory, where he represented the power of God.
We have seen that we are dead because of sin, and that at our baptism we take life again to become a spiritual being. We died in the world to live for God, the old things are past, and we become a new Creature, taught by God.
It is important to understand this difference between God and the world, between what God teaches us and what the world or religions teach us that is the same thing. God leads you to Him through Jesus, while the world Will destroy you, for he has changed the ordinances of God to impose yours on you. By following what the world teaches you, you take the mark of the world, just as if you fallow the ordinances of God, you are marked Of the seal of God.
Do not let yourself be seduced by this facility offered to you by religions. Jesus did not abolish anything, and when he came, it was death that he destroyed, but not the word of God, and by reading John 17, you will see that precisely it is this word of God that he came to bring to us, and this word is to Moses that God gave it first. And if you analyze more deeply, you will see that this Is not Moses who brought the people of God into Israel, but Joshua, who is none other than Jesus, they are the same word in Hebrews. He needed to remind us of the Word of God, for he led us into a higher dispensation, because death would no longer be running.
Jesus came to save those who were lost, blinded by religions, by his victory over death, he gives us eternal life, but it is not that we must ignore God or what He teaches us , For He remains the only master and sovereign, the only God. God has put everything in the hands of His son Jesus, but His son will never take the place of God, and he does not want it .. God is God, He is the Father, and the son remains in his place as a son. Do not let yourself be indoctrinated by the devil and his religions, who wants to take the place of God. Pay attention to what you say and what That thou thinkest, for it is with thy salvation. By removing God, thou art become His enemy.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:35

August 22

Song 4:12  Thou art a closed garden, my sister, my bride, a closed spring, a sealed fountain.

Peace on you ..
There is in this context of virginity, a sense of devoted, consecrated to God. The elect do not fornicate with the religions, nor with the world. The elect are the people of God, His spouse, if one can speak thus , They can not be seduced by religion, by the world, or by the enemies of God. God has affixed His seal, that we may belong to Him, a people apart, sanctified, devoted to the Cause of God. It is impossible for us to change camp. This seal is a guarantee that He gives us, so that He may belong to Himself so that we can not be tempted by the world, seduced or engulfed. This seal guarantees our entry into heaven and The eternal life in God by Jesus.
The difference that we see with religious is that they follow the ordinances of their religion, and if they change religions, they can easily adapt to their new rules or modifications.
We have seen that God gave us a law and ordinances, so that we could be differentiated from among nations, a people apart, and these ordinances allowed us to live and to reach Him. Have made some modifications, so that you are more comfortable, and that suits you perfectly .. You can no longer react on the consequences that this change implied, because we are marked of the master that we follow, Of God, or of 666, the mark of the beast, which is none other than the mark of the world, as well as religions that are created by man, by power.
God warns us that if a person wants to follow another god, he must be stoned. Certainly, I will not stoned everyone, nor religions, but I will never be able to follow them, adhere to their practices or Movements or meetings. In fact, I banish them from my world, and by this means they die. We must remember that since our new birth, it is no longer the physical that dominates, but the spiritual. .
I did not come to God, because I had to win, or for a woman, or other material goods, but because God called me to Him. This call was well within me , A spiritual call therefore .. Since then, everything happens by the Spirit that God gives us. First of all during our call and then at our baptism where He makes a deposit of Spirit, so that we may be taught, and in order to learn to know Him, and to do His will .. Jesus tells us about it , That the Spirit He will send us, will lead us into the whole truth, and He will confirm what He has told us.
One is elected if one does the will of God, and if one imposes oneself all the constraints necessary to conquer the flesh. The teachings that God gives us are the law of God, and one can only live by it.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:35

August 23

Nehemiah 8:10  And Nehemiah said unto them, Go ye, eat of that which is fat, and drink of the sweet, and send portions unto those that are not prepared: for this day is holy, consecrated unto our Lord. And do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Peace on you ..
There is such happiness as to belong to God, to do His will, to follow His ordinances, for in return God takes care of us, He protects us on every side, and He gives us abundance in all things. Deuteronomy 28 speaks about these two scenarios, following God or not following Him, for when you fallow the world or your religion, it is no longer God you fallow but the devil.
You see, we have been waiting for a while for God to open the door, it seems long, but we must keep patience, for we know that all things work together for the good of the one who loves God. The blessing has now arrived, and God tells you not to be sad, it is there, rejoice now, celebrate, believe and you will see the glory of God. God takes pleasure in seeing His faithful, determined, loyal, obedient people. Temptations and obstacles, we remained straight on the road, we did not deviate our course, that is our strength. We know that, whatever the tribulation, we will emerge victorious.
God has given us ordinances to put them into practice, they are necessary for us to become holy. And we know that what the world taught us was for our loss. You must understand that this new birth begets a new being, So with a new regulation, new ways, we become babies again ... And if we come to humiliate our flesh in order to let the Spirit grow, then God will hold us in His hand. These people are called the elect , They are the blessed of God, His own people, we bear His name, we do His will and our heart belongs to God, not our children or our work or anything else.
Do not work today, for it is a holy day, a day consecrated to God, a day when He blesses us, where He blesses His people .. Use well what you receive, in order to make Him grow, for God ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:36

August 24

2 Chronicles 15:17  But the high places were not taken from Israel; Yet Asa's heart was perfect all his days.

Peace on you ..
It is good to love God, and also to do His will, to follow Him, but we must not hold God with one hand and hold the world with another hand.
God is looking for true worshipers, a consecrated people, who belong to Him. We must understand this world with its religions, who do everything possible to destroy the elect, who imposes us all sorts of laws and ordinances to keep us apart God. We must beware of this world, and depart from it. God guarantees us a safe conduct, He tells us that He will take care of us, that He will protect us. If we devote ourselves to God, it is for His people. Fear and doubt can not in any case inhabit me, for if I give them an entrance, then I will reject God because I will not trust In God .. Look what the parable of the seeds tells us, it does not grow, because of the worries of the world, it dies ..
It is very difficult to follow God, and we must ask for Jesus' help in order to be able to conquer this world. But in no case must we make concessions to the world, in any case we must attribute tolerances and Excuses .. Our struggle is against this world, and we must destroy it, to make room for the millennium .. Not that we must put bombs, but we will destroy it by our prayers, then by becoming holy ourselves God tells us that He leads us into the holy land, but not to mix with the people of the land, because He destroys them because of their practices and abominations. We are in the world to tell him Change his way, that God exists, that he will be destroyed if he continues to serve the devil, his practices and ways, that another world surrounds us and awaits us .. We are witnesses of what God is doing for us , In order to save souls, but in no case should we mix the holy things of God with the abominations of nations. In no case must we make an alliance with them, tolerate their practices and teachings.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:36

August 25

Ecclesiastes 7:7  Certainly, oppression makes the wise foolish, and the gift ruins the heart.

Peace on you ..
The Bible tells us not to give too much, lest we forget God, and not discipline ourselves too much, lest we lose our faith. Discipline is necessary to acquire obedience, When it comes from God .. But we also suffer the oppression of the enemy, who tries to destroy us.
At the time of our baptism, we committed ourselves to God, we concluded a contract, using the blood of Jesus, and this to save our souls. This act, this commitment, was without obligation, it was a voluntary commitment, On the other hand, the contract stipulates leaving the world, its ways and its teachings, to follow God and His teachings, for they are the ones that allow us to reach Him. And to reach God, it is imperative That we become holy, hence discipline .. God will not overwhelm us excessively, but we are hard-hearted, and we are engaged in His army.
Now, refusing to do His will, to follow His ordinances, brings us tribulations, as Deuteronomy 28 tells us. So the problems come from our wickedness. God warns us that if we leave Him, then The enemy will return to us, and our condition will be worse than the first, than it was before our engagement. Certainly, we are manipulated by the spirits, and we are not able of managing anything .. The only ways to win is to do what God commands us, for He controls everything, He is the great boss. And God wants only our well-being, He wants to save our souls.
The more we harden our foreheads against God, the more we will be disturbed. Wisdom enables us to understand things and do what is right.
Riches are not a luxury, for most of them, when they acquire wealth, forget God. They do not have as much time to pray, they are preoccupied with futile things, they become miserly , They forget their commitments and their vows. We must be very vigilant when we ask God, and above all we must ask Him to protect us from these dangers .. Wanting to do great things is good , But God must keep the first place in all things.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty

August 26

Lamentations 5:4  We drink our water at the price of silver; Our wood comes to us by purchase.

Peace on you ..
All that can be received comes from what has been sown. God says that He blesses the one who follows Him, the one who is integral, the one who keeps His commandments. In return, He warns us that he who turns away from Him will bear the penalty of his sin.
The reasons for this chastisement are that we used the blood of Jesus during our engagement in His army, so we have no weakness against this world, then we knew that if we are no longer in the hand of God , The devil will return to us, and our condition will be worse than it was, then we know that the world must be destroyed, so by following the world, we will certainly have problems ..
There is a covenant concluded between God and His people, and God knowing our weaknesses, must discipline us so that we may come to pass this narrow gate. We knew before we engage with God that we should modify our carnal ways , Because the flesh can not enter into the kingdom of God, it follows the principles enemies of God, for it is under the control of the devil. It is for this reason that God has given us a law and ordinances, In order to live by them. Whoever will put them into practice will live by them.
One can not hold with one hand God and the other the world, one must position oneself for one or the other .. Nobody forced you to follow God, but if You fallow Him, you Must know that it is at the price of the blood and suffering of His son ..
The old covenant was the shadow of things to come. She tells us our story, and shows us the different issues. Certainly many pastors baptize without even explaining the bases to know, but it nevertheless remains That we are committed to God through Jesus, and we all know His history to save our souls, and we all know that we can no longer live as we did before.
When one follows God, one is under His protection, and nothing can happen to us, a soldier will pursue a thousand, etc. One is strong, for God fights for His people. Read Deuteronomy 28, he explains to us precisely these two cases Of figure .. Change your ways, it is not too late to do well ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:37

August 27

1 Kings 8:23  Jehovah, the God of Israel! There is no God like You, in the heavens above, and on the earth below, who keep the covenant and kindness to Your servants who walk before You with all their heart.

Peace on you ..
Here is the guarantee of our well-being: faithfulness to God. Deuteronomy 28, speaks of blessings and persecutions. Blessings for one who follows God, and persecution for one who turns away from God and prefers to follow world..
It is important to know that God gives us a different teaching from that of the world, and this teaching is the Torah, the word that God gave to Moses for His people. And it is through this teaching that one can live, Because it teaches us how to behave with God, or rather how to behave if we want to see God, enter His kingdom.
See that in the people that came out of Egypt, all those who wanted to return to Egypt died. They are those who refused the authority of God, and they are the same people as today. Old testament being the shadow of things to come, it teaches us our own history. Many called, but little elected, it is this same story that is repeated.
These teachings are still current, God does not change, He is the same eternally .. Jesus brings us a higher dispensation, for He is the one who brings us to perfection, but he tells us well in John 17, It tells us the words of the Father. Religion has changed these words, it leaves you to choose what suits you in the Bible, it even made you change God, but following these religions, you run to your loss! ..
We have all been baptized by a religion, because some baptize us correctly, but God makes us know their tricks and discards them. He uses them to convey a message, that of Christ, but in no case does He tell us To follow their prescriptions and prescriptions.
One must follow God alone, and only listen to His word, He is the One who guarantees us an access to His heaven ..
The elect are not seduced by the world. We live in the world, waiting for God to come to seek us, and at the same time we are witnessing what God is doing for us and we are studying to become perfect, with the help of Jesus, in order to pass this narrow door ..
Only the people of the world are attracted to the world, they can not let go, but remember that the world must be destroyed, with its followers.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:37

August 28

Song 8:5  Who is this one who ascends from the desert, leaning on his beloved? - I woke you up under the apple tree, there your mother bore you in pain, there the one who brought you has been in labor.

Peace on you ..
We are now coming out of this period of dryness, and it is Jesus, the one on whom we must lean, the arm of the Lord.
We must understand that we were in a period of waiting, it was a test, because of our sin. But all things have an end, and for the elect, it is always a happy ending..
Let us remember the parable of the talents, God gives us, to test us, to see our abilities, and then He gives us more, more than we hoped for .. The important thing in everything that happens to us , Is to learn the lessons, to understand the reason for the thing. Then, seeing that our objective always remains fixed on God and His people, and that whatever happens, we continue to work for God, then Opens the gates to us so that we can provide a good job, so that we can be effective, and at the same time we will be able to rejoice our hearts.
Our whole existence is based on this principle, the edification of His people .. God gives us so that we serve others. All the elect work to try to save souls, they are witnesses of what God does for His People, they are lamps in this world of darkness.
We know that all things work for the good of those who love God. We sin, but we always fall back on our feet, for nothing can stop us, destroy us, or corrupt us.
It is important to take this message from a time of elevation, both spiritual and material. We must rejoice for what is happening to us, for God blesses His people now, the time of famine is over, we pass To more serious things. Mourning is passed to make room for rejoicing, just as school is over to leave room for work.
The elect are kings and princes, and they govern the people of God with integrity and fidelity, they take care of the sheep on a case by case basis, and God will give us all that we need to carry out our task. .
Religions scatter and deflect the sheep of God, they think only of robbing us, and God has prepared us to know Him and take care of His people. God removes His subjects from religions, He will lead His elect into a place Sure and together, that one may take advantage of His green and fat pasture, and He will punish these religions, He will punish those who offend Him .. Tremble religion, your time has come to give account.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:38

August 29

Ecclesiastes 5:15  As he came out of his mother's womb, he returned naked, going as he came, and from his work he carried nothing that he could take in his hand.

Peace on you ..
One must not live for money, nor for vanity, for one will carry nothing with us. These are the people of the world who operate on this principle, who live to increase their vanity, they are greedy, selfish and stingy.
All that can be done must be in the service of God, and the elect are in the service of God. God gives us in abundance, so that we can give to those in need, and that is The principle of tithing. It is valid for material, as for spiritual, all that God gives us, must be redistributed, we are a community, we are only one. God gives us gifts, So that they may be used for others, His people as a priority. Each of us receives, so that he may contribute to the edification of the people of God, we are Jerusalem, the heavenly Jerusalem.
One must understand that this Jerusalem is destroyed by sin, but it will also be added, destroyed by the world and its ways, destroyed by religions and their practices. And for this reason God has formed and sealed His elect, So that they may rebuild the temple. And this temple is precisely that light which should enlighten the nations, and it can be read in the Apocalypse 21.
I am the pastor, the one who directs His people in the flesh, but each one of us, where we are, applies to what God has given him to do, and everything is pooled in order to rebuild the temple. Each one of us works in different ways, be it physically or spiritually, and surely both, and everything is transmitted by the Spirit who manages our work, God obviously being the prime contractor.
All that we do must glorify God, for all is for His glory. One can not at any time boast of our own knowledge or our own strength, nor let people believe this .. We are getting into a job Which is already working, and we are only temporary workers in this work. God is indeed the boss, the creator and the owner of the company. God prepares us to enter His harvest, and He evaluates us, Of our abilities, It gives us to manage .. And as we grow, He will give us proper responsibilities.
It must be understood that there is no room for idlers or parasites or profiteers. It is not a game, and we read well in the parable of talents that the one who had not Nothing was destroyed, thrown into the fire .. Do not let yourself be seduced by the religions that guarantee you an access to God, while they make you adore another god .. If you fallow the world or your religion, you do not May in no case be marked with the seal of the elect, who follow God, as well as His ordinances and His laws.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; But they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and they shall reign with him a thousand years.

The priest are those who teach the law of God, and His ordinances, by those of the world.
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august EmptySam 30 Jan - 13:38

August 30

Hebrews 9:14  how much more will the blood of Christ, who by the eternal Spirit offered Himself to God without spot, purify your conscience from dead works, that you may serve the living God?

Peace on you ..
One must understand this work of Christ to the cross, as well as this phenomenon of redemption which is adjoined.
Before Jesus, we were under a carnal dispensation, and the law was carnally followed, it was the shadow of things to come. From the sacrifice of Jesus, we enter into a spiritual dispensation. Jesus opens us the world of the Spirit and we become spiritual beings.
When one speaks of abolishing, one must understand that one speaks of the sacrifices, which were to efface our transgressions, it was the blood of the animals. Jesus came and offered himself as a sacrifice for the remission of our sins , He replaces this blood of animals, and by his sacrifice he makes us perfect and gives us access to God directly by the Spirit we receive at our baptism. This spiritual dispensation, at the same time, Fleshly ordinances, more, destroys death .. Jesus brings us eternal life ..
We had, under the law, physical obligations, like the beard, as well as other rites that we see practicing among the Jews. But these obligations no longer exist in a spiritual being, and we must understand and interpret the law in a different way.
For example, in an adultery, the culprit was stoned, but as death no longer runs, how can I stone him? I will leave it to God to judge this adultery.
He who transgressed the law, was to be separated from the people, for no abomination should remain in the community. It is the same today, I must in no case tolerate that a brother brings abomination to us, as A statue, or a dirty food, or a homosexual, or other, he will have to leave the camp ..
Jesus makes us grow by His sacrifice, and the Spirit teaches us what to do. These ordinances that God gave us, through Moses, can not be erased, they teach us that it must If I want to see God, enter into His kingdom. By reading these ordinances of God, it will be understood that they are necessary to us, for they are different from what my parents or the world or religions taught me. .
Before I knew God, I was not conscious of sinning by seeing the nakedness of one of my parents, or of a cousin or another.
These ordinances of God are to guide us in our walk in community, His community, how to please God.
Jesus' sacrifice leads us to eternal life, only if we follow and respect the ordinances of God, for Jesus did not come to bring us uncleanness, nor to tolerate abominations, nor to make us change gods. God remains the same, He is the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, an invariable God. Be wary of him who wants to make you worship another god, religions that are manipulated by Men, Are your enemies ..
Good meditation ..
Israël Zorobabel
Admin
Israël Zorobabel

Verses 08 - august Empty

August 31

Jude 1:
20 But you, beloved, edifying yourselves on your most holy faith,
21 praying by the Holy Spirit, keep yourself in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life;

Peace on you ..
There is this clear difference between the elect and the religious. This difference is the master that we serve.
Religious follow their religion blindly, without understanding that religions are created by men of power, and it is for this reason that the New Testament is different from the Old Testament, but also calendars, festivals, etc. Jesus did not come to abolish the word of God, but rather to bring it to us (John 17). Jesus came to defeat death, and lead us into eternal life, with Jesus, we no longer kill.
The elect, for their part, follow the ordinances of God, and it is with this practice that we feed the Spirit that we had received at our baptism. Through this Spirit we can understand the will of God but also Not to fall into the traps of the enemy. Jesus tells us that the Spirit will lead us into all truth.
We know that when we came out of Egypt God destroyed those who did not want to follow Him. But is not the Old Testament a reflection of what we live in? The Old Testament Was of a physical, carnal order, to show us, who are the spiritual, what it will be. The old testament is our present history. There has been an evolution when to death, but surely Not to the teachings that God gave His people to live, to please Him, to reach Him. One must be blind to think that one will be able to see God if one is defiled, and one has justly found that God is Turn away from Jesus when he was on the cross, for he bore our sins. These ordinances that God gave us are to teach us what is good about what is not good to do. Nothing to change in what God tells us.
Look at what this verse tells you today, keep yourself in God's love.
What is the love of God? ..

1 John 5:
2 By this we know that we love the children of God, it is when we love God and keep His commandments;
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments, and His commandments are not painful,

My friend, do not let yourself be seduced by the ease, the arrival will be different between the elect and the religious. Today we are preparing our future and whatever the difficulties, we know that if we follow God, Our guarantor. This is our most holy faith, we fear nothing of this world, for God protects us.
Good meditation ..
Contenu sponsorisé

Verses 08 - august Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Verses 08 - august   Verses 08 - august Empty

Verses 08 - august
Page 1 sur 1